[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christmas Contest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: christmaswow.jpg (87KB, 640x562px) Image search: [Google]
christmaswow.jpg
87KB, 640x562px
Hey G/u/rls kill me

christmas is coming up and i bet you are all wondering how shit christmas will be, well never fear as i am back from the dead to give out games for free.
>>
>>2201895
If you don't know i am a random anon who gave out some free games and held a small contest many months ago before dying from lack of money, lets skip the boring stuff and get to the games.

This will be a contest spanning from now until Christmas day australia time.

To be in to win, you must make an artistic creation that is yuri themed using characters from the yuri game you want and in addition it must also be christmas themed.

There will be 10 winners and submissions must be linked to me on steam where i will add you will post steam link later.
>>
Sounds fun. I'll be lurking in this thread.
>>
File: aG5t1.jpg (67KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
aG5t1.jpg
67KB, 750x1000px
My lack of art skills have failed me once again.
>>
How does one make something if a game they have never played?
>>
>>2201895
What do I do if I have no artistic skills, fampai?
>>
Can an "artistic creation" include writing/fanfiction as well? Or just visual art?
>>
>>2202081
? you are literally just making something using the characters from a game, just look at the characters on the cover.
>>2202090
doesn't have to be literal art, and its 10 winners so you have a decent chance of winning
>>2202111
yes you can do something outside visual art
>>
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198308341268

here is the profile link
>>
oh and im not reposting this information anywhere else so if the thread dies then you have a 100% chance of getting shit
>>
File: 1458238068498.png (104KB, 249x530px) Image search: [Google]
1458238068498.png
104KB, 249x530px
>>2202296
Can I enter ten times?
>>
>>2202835
if you have 10 steam accounts with yuri games on them, sure
>>
>>2202856
A more serious question:

Is the contest only for yuri games? Or could I make a yuri creation for a game that isn't inherently yuri?
>>
>>2203095
>To be in to win, you must make an artistic creation that is yuri themed using characters from the yuri game you want and in addition it must also be christmas themed.
>yuri game

It wouldn't be in the spirit of christmas to support anything but the yuri games, anon.
>>
>>2203095
yes, only yuri games, if i gave out any games im sure many people would try and make one for the latest games like dishonered 2 and ill be in the shit up to $600.

Although its more so that i don't get a metric fuck ton of people from /v/ coming over doing what i said above.
>>
File: 1444179656891.png (39KB, 761x268px) Image search: [Google]
1444179656891.png
39KB, 761x268px
>>2203259
O-okay.
>>
Aw yeah, I know what I want already. Hopefully itll be on christmas sale in steam.
>>
>>2206148
a-anon...
>>
>>2206175
I'll believe it was a bad joke. /u/ anons don't actually go blind from looking at hand holing too much, right?
>>
>>2206204
>holing
What? Anyway half of us have learned to not blindly trust things and thus tend to seek out knowledge.
>>
>>2208758
>holding
>>
>getting replies but not bumped to the top

bloody hell, never would of known if this was getting more replies if i didn't bother to check further down the catalogue
>>
>>2209280
Learn to use the watch thread feature. /u/ is full of threads that aren't bumped due to sage or post limit.
>>
Less than a week left and I only have one submission you can practically submit stick figures and win. Also not sure if people are still working on stuff but as above there isn't much submitted so works of progress could even be enough
>>
>>2218420
There's like a dozen people on this board at the most, what did you expect?
>>
>>2218426
The last one I held got about 6 and that was for 1 particular game but I also didn't advertise in the game thread.
>>
File: AtjjVBO.png (492KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
AtjjVBO.png
492KB, 800x600px
>>2201895
Wait for mine, its on the way <12/4
>>
>>2220028
still have until sunday and even then, works of progress will get you a spot anyway since there is 9 openings available.
>>
final day before christmas in 11hrs

not sure if i should open it up to the main game thread since most games have crap percent offs
>>
>>2222860
Sending you a link in message is a submission, right?
>>
>>2223096
yep, thats what most people do
>>
Crap, I didn't notice this contest before. Its too late to submit now?
>>
>>2223633
not really
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.