[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Metall/u/rgy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 381
Thread images: 22

>Fics
http://archiveofourown.org/series/354770

>Art
http://imgur.com/a/XLhFm

Depleted thread: >>2180840
>>
File: 1480280259141.png (172KB, 5149x802px) Image search: [Google]
1480280259141.png
172KB, 5149x802px
>What is it?
/u/ put their goggles on tight enough that they started shipping personifications of chemical elements, metals in particular. We started from the nuclear family of a Gold/Silver couple and their daughter Copper, and have been slowly expanding out. Done with a mixture involving some amounts of science and additional amounts of "this would be cute" when it comes to establishing an element or couple. The threads have a basic idea(or more) for all of the elements and are now working on expanding relationships, relationship histories, and other personal elements for the lesser known elements. Suggestions are welcome.
>>
>>2199417
>Iridos narrowly avoids the meet-up of glasses wearing characters, Electrum is secretly disappointed that she missed the chance to see her with them on
>>
How Steel would feel about meeting her birth mom?
>>
>>2199427
Like she found something that she had been missing in her life.
>>
>>2199427
You mean when they first meet? Or when after months of having an incestuous affair, Iron finally caves into the guilt and tells her?
>>
>>2199446
Well it couldn't be months since Carbon ends up joining them and the way Carbon was being so amorous was really odd to Steel
>>
>>2199446
>>2199498
Very imaginative AU.
>>
>>2199519
Can also be classified as Terne's wet dream.
>>
>>2199529
>wet

Steel gets tougher once quenched
>>
>>2199584
Good thing I said Terne.
That is an interesting bit of trivia though.
>>
>>2199584
Now that really appeals to Terne.
>>
>>2199601

I'm sure Steel made Terne listen to this song where quenching is brought up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGuyKwTVwik

And I'm sure Terne liked it very much
>>
>>2199721
What would Steel's reaction be?
>>
>>2199519
From my point of view, you have the imaginative AU.
>>
>>2200037
Whatever you say, Terne.
>>
Do we have any more physical descriptors for the lesser known elements? Like the Arrhenius quartet
>>
>>2200045
Erbium has pink hair.
>>
>>2200046
Could work, would her hair have some curl to it?
>>
>>2200091
That might be cute.
>>
>>2199529
>Terne's wet dream is Steel getting into a relationship with her own mother
God tier fetish.
>>
>>2200093
And somewhat fitting since Ytterbium also has curly hair. Not sure about Yttrium or the one that likes Gado though.
>>
>>2200174
Green could be incorporated somehow with Terbium.
>>
File: Tb-sulfate-luminescence.jpg (111KB, 704x704px) Image search: [Google]
Tb-sulfate-luminescence.jpg
111KB, 704x704px
>>2200182
I think being a sulfate and the condition to draw the green out might be a little much. However, it did make me laugh since it's glow-in-the-dark green in shade almost. Could work for her eyes or favorite color. Eyes would also have potential to be complimented by the garnet Gado favors.
>>
>>2200187
And, that being the case, Gad could always find her in the dark.
>>
>>2200192
True, speaking of which that could be another way to incorporate it. Terbi's blush is like At's. Only not radioactive and fades with time.
>>
>>2200195
That would be a good use of it. Of course, usually she's the one making Gadolinium blush.
>>
>>2200182

Green is actually a pretty good general theme for the Arrhenius; they would all have a desaturated green-ish hair and eye color, Y has greenish hair like pic related, Er is like Y but her hair is dyed bright pink, Yb has very reflective hair, but with a dull green tinge still

They would all have curly hair is some fashion, Yb would have the most curly hair, then Er, Tb and finally Y who's hair barely curls
>>
>>2200243
Er sounds pretty fluffy, no wonder she had two sisters after her.
>>
>>2200254
Reminds me of Miyuki.
>>
>>2200257
Lucky for Tm.
>>
>>2200257

Well, Miyuki with shorter hair and much less hopeless

Er would be like a mother to her younger sisters, a fluffy mother
>>
>>2200262
Shorter hair, yeah.
>>
>>2200243
So for the quartet they're paired like;
YbxPewter
TbxGado
ErxTm
YxRhe
>>
>>2200283

Yup
They'd have some pretty lively family dinners
>>
>>2200288
You think Tb would ask Mithril for Gado's hand in marriage?
>>
>>2200482

Nah, it's Gd who will ask Y and Eb for Tb's hand
>>
>>2200487
Oh my. I bet it'll take hours to get the blush off her face afterwards
>>
>>2200490

Poor Gd will get teased mercilessly by Y
>>
>>2200494
Man now I want a "meet the parents" where MiYErRe all meet with Gado and Tb playing middle men.
>>
>>2200482
Maybe for a ring.
>>
>>2200810

Gd will take care of that
Very, very good care
>>
Well considering the holidays, I think it might be worthwhile if Iron and Carbon got some writing spotlight. I hopefully didn't step on any toes with this and what it can entail for the setting.

http://archiveofourown.org/works/8471005/chapters/19950538
>>
>>2201207
Now kiss!
>>
>>2200265
So basically like Miyuki's mom?
>>
>>2201295
Almost exactly.
>>
>>2201207

Oh very good, thank you!

>>2201291

Calm down Steel, first they need to catch up and then you can play matchmaker all you want
>>
>>2201312
That would be the best present she could ask for.
>>
>>2201318

Well with Fe feeling too guilty to take any initiative and C still unsure, somebody will have to set those two up
>>
>>2201333
Hopefully it'll happen quickly as they spend time together again, and with Steel. It probably wouldn't be lengthy process, it's not like either of them really got over it (or each other).
>>
>>2201333
>>2201339
Don't forget about Carbon's commitment issue finally rearing it's head
>>
>>2201439
To hazard a guess, she might find it easier to commit to Fe once more; after all, that is the source.

Really, they were made for each other.
>>
tfw your angst ship gets sunk
>>
>>2201469
It's served well.
>>
>>2201469
Now now there's still angst potential. Imagine Carbon waking up to an empty bed the day after they slept together. Or Iron trying to not feel conflicted over Steel calling her mom for the first time. Possibly even a friendly gathering where Steel invites Iron and Iron runs into Si, W, and Mn.
>>
File: 1458239068497.png (150KB, 464x466px) Image search: [Google]
1458239068497.png
150KB, 464x466px
>>2201491
It's not the same.
>>
>>2201549
What if, stay with me, what if Iron's involvement in their lives had a negative on Steel and Terne? Stemming mostly from Steel being busy all of a sudden and Terne never really getting to see her outside of school. Terne starts to get envious and a little catty whenever they talk and try to make plans because she's never had to compete for her crush's attention before. Might lead to her wondering why she's not good enough anymore or some cold war stand off where they spend a semester not talking to each other.

Who knows how she might feel upon actually seeing Iron and finding out she's the reason why Terne isn't getting her normal amount of attention.
>>
>>2201551
There's also all of the W drama.
>>
>>2201469
You think you have it hard? My momcest ship never even set sail.
>>
>>2201694
There there, the chance was always slim unless somehow Po is actually Thallium's mom.
>>
So, Terne might have a small possessive streak?
>>
>>2201694
Was it Iron/steel because I was all board that.
>>
SiC, anyone?
>>
>>2201717
Happened in the past, made Silicon a registered sex offender :^)
>>
>>2201726
>Si: Worth it.
>>
>>2201715
It was indeed and I'm mad.
>>
>>2201738
But what's there to be mad about?
>>
>>2201740
The fact that the ship sank in dry land. Never even got to see any water.
>>
>>2201743
It never stood a chance.
>>
>>2201743
Was it ever entertained properly?
>>
>>2201749
Not at all.
>>
>>2201745

In a premise like this, ships are bound to sink; I think CuSn is the biggest of them
>>
>>2201749
I entertained it.

How could Iron hope to resist the temptation of those sweet, love-struck, bright silver eyes so very like her young love's?
>>
>>2201763
Seriously entertained it. There might've been GSA and Steel's little crush going for it but Iron, by and large, seems oblivious and way too worried about not stepping on toes and failing C and Steel to notice.

If there was ever going to be a momcest ship, it'd be very easy to expand TlPo into being that ship i.e. Po is actually Tl's mom. Very easy considering the ages and Radon's condition as well as her job.
>>
>>2201769
>Po is Tl's mom

Way too convoluted just to make a momcest ship
>>
>>2201773
Indeed, well not entirely. Might seem convoluted on paper, but in practice might be something as simple as Po had Tl while living with Rn. Rn was willing to watch Tl while Po was working for the day. Eventually something happened, say a promotion or something, that gave her the dilemma of seeing her family frequently or seeing her family once or twice every few months but being able to support them better. Downside involved having Po move into the city. Considering their lack of fleshed out history there is room available for it, and could have a nice bit of angst along with some cute moments. Who wouldn't love to see little two year old Thal call Radon mom and Po mama, or have her in the present have some faded memory about anot having a pinic with her mom(Rn) and some other woman when she was young.

However, it would largely be something to toy with since at the present I can really only see it giving Po some small amount of angst to her character/history. Rn would still largely be the one who raised her, and Tl would still view her as her auntie.
>>
>>2201787

But it's established that Po and Rn always lived in the city and it was Rn that moved to the countryside with her daughter
>>
>>2201792
Right right, forgot about that they have such minor histories for their positions. Tl's birth seems to have nothing surrounding just that she grew up in the country.
>>
>>2201799

But her being Po's daughter wouldn't make sense whith the fact that she was raised by Rn
>>
Well, it is just a "what if" scenario.
>>
>>2201820
I suppose. If that was the route taken, which it isn't from everything established, I would use a case of parent going overseas to earn money as an equivalent to their situation. Rn and little go out into the country for whatever reason as Po climbed the vocational ladder which might've had her actually leaving the country.

But as >>2201825 said, it was just a what if I tossed out that got pretty soundly crossed out by what's currently established for Po and Rn's lives.
>>
Does anyone have any ideas for christmas stuff? Romantic or otherwise? Would be a nice time to flesh out lesser known elements.
>>
>>2201831

Still way too covoluted, plus fairly OOC for Po to not only leave Rn but also leave her with a child to raise

Po prioritizes her sister's well being
>>
>>2201845

I have a plan for the halogens and another for the Didymium twins
>>
>>2201845
I'm tempted to do something featuring Gadolinium. Not sure if it should involve Mithril or Tb.
>>
>>2201910

I think Tb would invite Gd to the traditional ArrhenusChristmas dinner
>>
>>2201959
She'll be the guest of honor.
>>
>>2201959
>>2202195
So something like: Gado gets invited over to Tb's and thinks nothing of it. Didn't expect to run into a meet the parents situation with Eb and Y.
>>
>>2202231
She won't even have time to fret over it.

At least, not as much.
>>
>>2202231

Well, the girlfriends are always invited to their house (would Pewter participate?)
>>
>>2202320
I'm sure Pewter wishes she could, but I don't see her parents letting her spend all of christmas at her gf's place. Especially if Tin just got back from touring. I could see her spending like a week or so around the holiday but not during it.
>>
>>2202330
>Tin hugging her kids after coming back from tour
Added to the list of things I'd like to see drawn.
>>
>>2202337
I bet there's gonna be a time where she hugs them and Lead, and ends up falling asleep still hugging them
>>
>>2202342
That's convenient, they can carry her right to bed.
>>
Are either Bronze or Brass going to have glasses?
>>
>>2203360
Brass perhaps. I suppose it would depend on Zinc and what they do. Of the two I think Brass, from real world applications, gives off a better notion for having glasses but they both are used in finer things so maybe they both eventually get a pair.
>>
>>2203366
Maybe one of them is near-sighted and the other is far-sighted.

That might be too cute of a coincidence.
>>
>>2203375
So like Bronze ends up near-sighted and Brass ends up far-sighted?
Could be cute but I do like the idea of it not being visible until they get older. Can't have all the cute front loaded.
>>
>>2203387
>visible until they get older
That would also be cute.

How is Zinc going to be able to handle all that concentrated cuteness?
>>
>>2203396
Well she probably had the cuteness incubate in her system so she has some immunity to it. After all, and by going what was talked about last time they were brought up, Zinc most likely carried Brass around the same time Copper was carrying Bronze.

So she got to see all the pregnant shenanigans while pregnant herself.
I'm sure gold put her foot down and asked them incessantly to move back into the manse so they could be taken care of during the third trimester.
>>
>>2203407
Clearly Gold wants all the cute to herself.
>>
>>2203387
>Can't have all the cute front loaded.

Cute is like dakka, can't ever have ENUFF
>>
>>2203410
Seems fair, considering they're her grandbabbies after all. I'm sure Electrum would be somewhat fussy at seeing all the attention Copper would get so Iridos has to keep her content.
>>
File: Plat Computer color version.png (139KB, 651x495px) Image search: [Google]
Plat Computer color version.png
139KB, 651x495px
>>
>>2203430
Well now that explains why Cobalt finds her so cute.
>>
>>2203436
At least Plat knows how her phone works well enough to call her.
>>
>>2203430

Heh

>Co: Well that's a floppy, current computers don't used it
>Cu: Well, technically speaking, you can buy floppy cards readers for USB or PCI, even though the IDE ports used earlier...
>Co: You're the sweetest, Cop, but do you really want to go there?
>Cu:...no

>>2203437

That's because Cobalt set it up so it has four big icons "call Cobalt", "call Copper", "call Palladium" and "call Mercury"

Platinum is high maintenance, but not in the usual way
>>
>>2203442
I don't think Platinum's that inept with technology. Just more web-design and actual coding. She can probably use a phone just fine.
>>
>>2203442
Just in the way Cobalt likes!
>>
>>2203444

Pt isn't the easiest to have a relationship with, only someone very socially aware like Co can make something happen
>>
>>2203628
"Smug Cobalt image", you know the drill.
>>
>>2203629
Isn't that just her bust picture?
>>
>>2204223

There are no bust pictures of Co only the memories of the real thing burned forever in the head of her lovers
>>
>>2204223
See, this is the perfect time for a smug Kobold.
>>
File: Smug Cobalt.png (53KB, 244x285px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Cobalt.png
53KB, 244x285px
>>2204237
>>
I don't remember, is Cobalt aware of or does she ever find out about Cu's crush on Plat?
>>
>>2204507

She sees right through Cu in that fic:

http://archiveofourown.org/works/6140293

(And later it's Pt who sees right through her about Zn, Cu just can't catch a break)
>>
>>2204565
Poor Cu. Thankfully she did get Zn.
>>
Cobalt and Platinum.

http://archiveofourown.org/works/8500270/chapters/20064124
>>
>>2204612
Very cute. Hopefully there's more cute winter stuff
>>
>>2204612

Oh very nice, thanks!
>>
>>2204678
That would be nice.
>>
File: Aluminium.png (138KB, 4931x1015px) Image search: [Google]
Aluminium.png
138KB, 4931x1015px
I finished this, which was more complicated than I though. The issue is that Al's profile was written at a time where there was no continuity, so everything sort of happened at the same time

Here's how I see how it went: she enrolled in the Air force at 18, around 20 she became an Air force public figure and celebrity

Then at 22 she met H who saw her as a perfect candidate for the space mission she was funding, and the space mission happened (with W) when she was 23. After that, she left the Air force and started her business with the help of Sc whom she met along with H

Really lacks an Al illustration
>>
>>2204930
The rival section is new, huh? Looks good.
>>
>>2204930
Shouldn't Lightweight drinker be under others?
>>
>>2204979

Oh yeah, completely forgot

Again, suggestions for fleshing up are always welcome
>>
>>2204981
Should Scandium's box make note of the fact that they will be in a relationship in the future?
>>
>>2205075

I didn't include it because it's made at year zero for coherence, she's simply listed as Al's paramour in brackets
>>
>>2204930
Doesn't Al view Iron as a friend?
>>
>>2205106

She fancies herself as Fe's equal, and tries to break the ice between them on occasion, but being friends is a long stretch I'd say

If only Al knew about Fe's anti-Hg powers
>>
>>2205084
That makes sense.
>>
>>2205137
How's Al going to feel when she learns that Iron has a family/girlfriend and a daughter? In addition, I wonder if Iron and Mercury have ever interacted.
>>
>>2205712

Maybe it'll make her even more concious that she's single

And yes Hg and Fe know each other, Fe being immune to Hg's...Hg-ness
>>
>>2205714
She'd probably completely ignore Iron trying to explain that carbon isn't her girlfriend yet.
Was it Iron's lack of sleep that made her immune to Hydra's oddities?
>>
>>2205752

Nah, she's just naturally unimpressed by her wackiness and everything Hg does falls flat to her

Other people unfazed by Hg are W, Ta and, in some ways, Pt
>>
>>2205759
I see, that makes sense. I bet that made Hg frown when it was discovered since Ta, W, and Pt all kind of have reasons. W being in the military, Ta being some form of trauma doctor or just general doctor, and Pt growing up around her. Then you got Fe who has really none of those traits, in the setting, and Mercury just ends up slightly baffled. Would be interesting if it put a pout on Hydra's face.
>>
>>2205761
>Hg pouting

And for *some reason* Cl tells her to kerp trying...
>>
>>2205764
Good luck, Hg.
>>
>>2205764
Maybe as a present one year, Chlorine will convince Iron to act baffled by Mercury. Leading her to react in surprise with the most facetious tone possible
>>
>>2205839

Some some reason, I'm now imagining Hg as the type of person that sounds hilariously off when trying to hide something
>>
>>2205934
She definitely is.
>>
>>2205939

For some reason, Hg made me look into Ni, which stayed dramatically underdevelopped. I wonder how Ni's use in coins could be used...maybe as Ferric's treasurer
>>
>>2206383
Being a vet, her occupation's kind of set though maybe she has a knack for economics.
>>
>>2206401
>Being a vet

N's the vet, not Ni
>>
>>2206409
Well I get to feel stupid oh boy. Yeah that could be something she grows into. Currently she amounts to an executive assistant so she's pretty high up there already.
>>
>>2206411

Ni is described as Fe's staff and one of her most trusted emplyee in Fe's profile, KB9 writes her as an executive assistant. I think treasurer would fit well; obviously, a megacorp like Ferric would have a full accounting department so I think she can fill both these roles

Her interest for economics would also mean she's the one who watches over the family's money

Unrelated, but she should also play guitar
>>
>>2206417
Sounds reasonable, though perhaps not a treasurer yet considering her age. It could be that she sought work as an assistant while going through an econ course at uni, and just stayed on as an assistant since Iron was being so good too her. As things progress and Iron has less of a need for an assistant at her side for most of the week perhaps Iron suggests Nickel shifts over to being in the finance department and starts climbing those ranks.
>>
>Shipping personified chemical elements.

K.
>>
>>2206429

Oh yes very good plan

>>2206432

Embrace the madness, onee-sama
>>
>>2206438
Though I'm not entirely sure why Iron would stop needing an assistant as she got older. Wouldn't it be like the inverse?
>>
>>2206452

Because she finally got her family back which made her adopt a helthier rythm
>>
>>2206454
Hmm that's true. Though it gave me the idea that Nickel inadvertently become acting VP later in life.
>>
>>2206463

She would certainly deserve it, poor thing had to look after Fe for years
>>
>>2206432
Potassium!
>>
>>2206511
>Potassium just says "mmh'kay" when agreeing to something

Fitting
>>
>>2206634
>Boron: ...and that's what happened.
>Potassium: Kay.
>Boron: Are you even listening?
>Potassium: Kay.
>Boron: Potassium?
>Potassium: Huh? What?
>>
>>2206491
That would bring up the weird topic of succession for Iron's company. One that might be best saved for later.
>>
It'll be interesting to see Iron introduce Steel as her daughter to Nickle. Steel will probably be impressed at her mom's company too.
>>
>>2206797

Doesn't Steel already knows Ni?
>>
>>2206940
Does she? Well, it would be a formal re-introduction as Iron's daughter.
>>
>>2206956

She does; she's part of the CLASS-M group
>>
>>2206940
>>2206956
Might know her via Carbon considering Carbon was how NiCr got together. So like that one chick that was me mum's friend, and also totally made her a craddle robber. She says oblivious to the blush on her mother's face.
>>2206797
You raise an excellent point. I think there was some suggestion about Steel getting a job at Ferric, in the lower levels, before everything regarding FeC came about.
>>
>>2206958
>her a craddle robber

Wait, who's craddle got robbed?
>>
>>2206967
Nickel's since there's just about a decade of difference between Carbon and Nickel. That and it happens when Steel's like preteen's I think? Around preteens so she could've noted something was odd but not have known what they were actually up to.
>>
>>2206985

But Pr was the one who got dibs on Ni's craddle
>>
>>2206994
That is true, though let's not forget that the reason why Carbon would blush is because of Ti. Not Ni.
>>
It's amazing that Carbon can keep track of it all.
>>
>>2207051
They all kind of phased out on their own. I think Mn might be the only one that might still be involved. W, Mo, Cr and Ni are probably more friends. Ti might've been an emotional support but it was more for Steel than Carbon.
>>
>>2207057
Setting the stage perfectly for a reunion.
>>
>>2207057

Mn really is the last one, and even then, she's mostly hoping for Fe's return

Doesn't diminish C's scoreboard, though
>>
>>2207146
She had an impressive run.
>>
>>2207179
>9 women

B has her beaten on actual relationships, though
>>
>>2207146
Why's Mn hoping for that? Did Carbon moan out Iron's name one too many times or did Mn realize their relationship was mostly physical?
>>
>>2207355

Nothing was really stated about Mn, so it's mostly up to grabs

Here's how I see things: Mn didn't get involved in C's bed immediately after Fe's departure and stayed as a friend and moral support after her own fallout with Zn. She could even be the one who pushed C in W's arms, hoping C would have a steady relationship with her (which would be a reasonable expectation back then). But even if it lasted two years, it abruptly ended, leaving C even more emotionally scarred, and Mn, even more wanting to help C. This is where their relationship becomes physical; Mn is not indifferent to C's sex appeal and C's thirst needs to be quenched so it sort of happened on its own. Mn would then witness C's various lovers: Mo, Cr, Ni and Ti, and it would become gradually clear that only Fe would do. So after a brief attempt at convincing Fe to come back (Mn, you keep using "diplomatic persuasion" but I do not think it means what you think it means) which yield nothing but failure, she gave up hoping Fe would finally see reason on her own

And after C would be taken care of, she'll still have the charred mess of her relationship with Zn to attend to
>>
>>2207425
But how would W's break up lead to emotional scars? All things known so far point towards an amicable break up between them that was decided more about their different occupations and things desired in life at the time.
Also with the general timeline of her lovers, I don't think Mn would be aware of Ti outside of Ti just being a new friend for C and Steel. That and depending on when she tried to "convince" Iron could lead to the present. If she tried to do it back when Mo, W and Cr were happening it could leads to Mn giving up.

As for the relationship with Zinc, she could work through it when she works through her relationship with Iron.
Mn really just needs more development.
>>
>>2207433
>All things known so far point towards an amicable break up between them

Yes, but that doesn't mean that it wasn't the second failed relationship for C, which won't ease her commitment issues

I don't think she could ask Fe to come back if C is with other women, I think she hoped Mo and Cr would manage to fill in for Fe, but eventually she was the only one left, and realised that it had to be Fe, not herself

>As for the relationship with Zinc, she could work through it when she works through her relationship with Iron.

The Fe matter has been a bone of contention between Mn and Zn since the start; just like Mn can't get over Fe leaving her family, she can't get over Zn shielding Fe

It can only be addressed once Fe comes backs
>>
>>2207438
I suppose that's true regarding when Mn could've approached Iron. Kind of leaves it to be in the recent past when Carbon was seeing Nickel on and off again while Steel just beginning her teens.
I thought that's what my ZnFe comment implied? Either way, yes I agree that she'd only really be able to address it when Iron gets back together with Carbon, be that as a friend initially and then lovers/wives later on. Of course, she'd run into the possible problem that hey Zinc has her own life going on as well at the same time and Zinc might not really care for trying to repair it.
>>
Seems like Zn, as nice as she is, has bad luck when it comes to other people (Mn, Pb). At least she has Cu.
>>
>>2207439
>while Steel just beginning her teens.

Much later, actually; Mo leaves for U 5 years prior YZ which is when Cr comes into the picture, so it'd be like in the past 2 years

>Zinc might not really care for trying to repair it.

Mn and Zn have a long history; they're childhood friend, past lovers and they never stayed out of touch over the years

In fact, both of them kept trying to mend their relationship during the past 17 years, but each time the question of Fe would get in the way
>>
>>2207442
It's possible that, with recent developments, Zn has moved on.
>>
>>2207442
>past 2 years
Damn that is real recent thing, all the better that it's getting resolved finally.
>past lovers and they never stayed out of touch over the years
Really now? That's an interesting bit of information. When were they past lovers. I could see the keeping in touch and trying to mend it but where did the past lover bit come from? I don't think I remember seeing any talk about that but then again, Mn isn't really talked about so it could've slipped my mind.
>>
>>2207446
>I could see the keeping in touch and trying to mend it but where did the past lover bit come from?

Thread discussion, actually (because alkaline batteries). It wasn't a big thing, just a budding highschool romance that got swept up by the FeC fallout

The keeping in touch bit it stated in Zn's profile I believe, although I don't think it mentions their past romantic relationship
>>
>>2207451
Alright, oh yeah that's right. It was because Mn's slated to be Li's future wife that was it. It was in an attempt to expand her background some more. It must've been doomed from the start :^)
The keeping in touch could also be facilitated via Carbon since she keeps in contact with both of them to some degree. Seems more like Mn compared to Zn but either works.

I can just see it now though, Carbon hosts a little christmas get together and invites all of Steel's Class-M parents, Tc came too since it's been a while since she's seen Steel. Zinc and Mn make small talk while everyone's mingling and then one other person arrives. Iron, who was invited by Steel, and she suitably embarrassed since she feels so out of place and W keeps shooting daggers at her, while Si has a fake business smile up when they get introduced. Mn's a little stunned by her showing and seeing Carbon so, dare she say, happy to see Iron.
>>
>>2207459
Steel ships FeC.
>>
>>2207459

There was also another reason for the ZnMn couple; giving Zn a romantic experience and avoid having her love life suddenly start in her thirties by robbing some aristocratic craddle

For the get-together, I think that given Fe's (unintentional) influence over the other people, C would most likely introduce her to them one at the time and Fe will have to give her all to win the sister-in-law over
>>
>>2207464

Would be funny if she shipped them before being aware that Fe's her mom
>>
>>2207466
"I think she would get along with mom," thinks Steel.
>>
>>2207464
Sure, it wasn't because she wanted to see her mother and get to know her better. wink wonk.
>>2207465
Oh yeah, poor Spinster Zinc. I bet she feels right at home among in a seasonal bakery.
As for the get together, NiCr, Mo, and Ti don't really have a reason to feel embarrassed outside of the mood. I'm sure that Iron and Ti could even bond over sports considering Iron's divegrass stuff and well Nickel would finally be realizing her boss was her ex's ex and Steel's mother. Cr and Mo would probably be pleasant enough. Mo especially because of her personality.
>>
>>2207468
Hope Cu likes cake.
>>
>>2207471
I'm sure she loves it since this isn't in Japan. She's not even the worst offender. Po, U, Or and even Ada had romance later in their lives. Is it even stated that Ada had a relationship before Mi?
>>
>>2207472
Meanwhile, Gal's stomach is growling.

Nope, nothing about Ada's relationships (if any) before Mi have been bought up.
>>
>>2207475
Yeah Gal is quite spoiled in this setting. So many cakes, milfs, and cougars.
>>
>>2207481
Lucky her.

And lucky Tl too, for claiming hers.
>>
>>2207482
Tl also has the honor of claiming the setting's only cougar. As far as the setting has established at least.
>>
>>2207483
A smugTl.jpg would be useful right now.
>>
>>2207485
She can't be too smug since it'd probably cause her to imagine Po as a catgirl.
Speaking of Tl, what were her descriptors again? I think black hair might've been the only one.
>>
>>2207504
I think she was a sandy blonde with hazel eyes. How she appears on the team would seem to corroborate that.
>>
>>2207506
Well then I stand corrected. Got a link to that team page?
>>
>>2207509
https://implyingrigged.info/wiki/User:Metalsappho/metallurgy

Her eyes are blue-hazel, I recall.
>>
>>2207512
I completely forgot about Tl being on her team. Well I guess that takes care of quite a few elements, even if I think Or wouldn't be as red.
>>
>>2207517
She's actually on the Alloy team now, since that's been created.
>>
File: Tl.png (1MB, 904x988px) Image search: [Google]
Tl.png
1MB, 904x988px
>>2207520

She's on the alloy team mainly because I needed a dedicated bench warmer for sub GK, and Tl was in the same age bracket as some other players, but her main team is the original one

I'm not really happy with her design, though, she looks off

>>2207517
>Or wouldn't be as red.

I made her redder to have a strong difference with B on the pitch, but she's not necessarily like that, same reason I exaggerated Zn's hair color
>>
>>2207752
It works for what it is; a preliminary design for the purposes of the team. She has an nice bow, too.
>>
>>2207752
Maybe it's the hair style? But yes, like the other anon says it works for what it is.
>>
>>2207464
>ships FeC
But FeC isn't SteelxIron.
>>
>>2207770

The hairstyle but also the facial features being too low and leaving the huge foread completely bare

There's definitely room for improvement
>>
Is there an official list of pairings? Severely tempted to draw some cute stuff. I love this idea, you girls are great.
>>
>>2207831

There was that chart that I wanted to redo properly, I could do it in the next few hours

Having some new art would be really great!
>>
>>2207831
Gimme like ten minutes and if the other anon doesn't beat me I'll try and write a list off the top of my head. Are you talking year zero or all relationships?
>>
>>2207838
A-add IronSteel to the list.
>>
>>2207831
>>2207838
Going off year zero it's I believe;
AuAg
PbSn
HO
NK
NiCr
CoPt
CuZn
PewterYb
GdTb
TmEb
YRe
TiV
AdMi
LuDy
UMo
RbFr
CaSr
NdSm (I think)
GaCd
SiGe
ITe
SeIn
HgCl
XeFKr
HeNe
NaB
PoTl
BiSb
PdAt (I think)
IrOs
PS
RuRh
CMn (special case)
TaW

There's obviously more but going by YZ that's what's so far. The special case with CMn is that they're basically friends with benefits though they've kind of fell out of it.

>>2207867
Hush, we're talking romance :^)
>>
>>2207868

Also AcRa, ThPa and TcNp
>>
>>2207869
Right forgot TcNp.
Did AcRa make a move? I know there's feelings but I figured it was like Terne and Steel. Not sure about ThPa since everything points to Pa's job getting in the way of them being a couple/still being a couple.
>>
File: 1477715727737.png (166KB, 715x1013px) Image search: [Google]
1477715727737.png
166KB, 715x1013px
>>2207868
>Hush, we're talking romance.
So am I.
>>
>>2207876
But anon, it won't ever happen outside of Steel's dreams.
Seriously, she won't likely stop being slightly attracted but she'll learn to ignore it.
>>
>>2207870
>Did AcRa make a move?

They did

http://archiveofourown.org/works/6683338/chapters/15372973

>ThPa

Well, there's as much a couple as the situation allows them to be, I imagine they have a mid distance relationship; Th won't ever stop being Th but she won't stop loving Pa either
>>
>>2207880
Fair enough. Yeah but I thought outside of ThPa making Ac, they haven't really done anything else afaik.
>>
>>2207882

Hey, Th made a gynoid for Pa!
>>
>>2207877
>it won't ever happen
You don't know that! The attraction will grow stronger until she can't help but make a move, and Iron will be too weak to resist her or come clean about their actual relationship until it's too late.
>>
>>2207884
That's true, as good a ring as any.
>>
>>2207887
Does she wear her?
>>
>>2207894
Yeah Md probably rides around on Pa's shoulders.
>>
>>2207898
>Md probably rides around on Pa's shoulders.

>Weight fully functional: 165 kilograms
>>
>>2207901
Of course, how else can she lift and slam Thorium against the wall while they're having passionate rough sex?
>>
>>2207885
You're forgetting that it'd be one sided.
>>
>>2207952

Or not sided at all, Steel is Terne's and Fe has only ever had eyes for C
>>
>>2207956
This.
>>
File: Pairings.png (64KB, 4931x751px) Image search: [Google]
Pairings.png
64KB, 4931x751px
>>2207831
>>2207835

Here's the chart redone in an OCD-friendly version

Purple: Long-standing
Dark pink: Established
Pink: Recent
Green: Future
Red: On hiatus

I didn't include my secret ship AmLr
>>
>>2208056
>AmLr
They do make a nice couple.
>>
>>2208079

Indeed especially when you consider that they have a [/spoiler]63cm/2'0.6" height difference[/spoiler]
>>
>>2208111
That makes it even better.
>>
>>2207831 here, thanks ladies, I'll see if I can get around to something!
>>
>>2208387
Pictures of elements that don't have art would help greatly, but anything will be appreciated
>>
>>2208111
Ctrl-S, onee-sama...
>>
>>2207831
Some PdAt art would be great if you want specific suggestions.
>>
>>2207952
What makes you say that? You don't think Iron would fall for someone who looks so much like her beloved Carbon?
>>
Don't know if its been mentioned before, but will Iron and Carbon ever get back together? There's still a lot of feelings.Its certainly interesting to think about anyway.
>>
>>2208438
That's the plan though the first step is getting acclimated to each other again as friends.
>>
>>2208387
Thanks!

>>2208438
Yes, they will. It's currently in the process of happening too, as of a few of the latest stories.
>>
>>2208438

Yes

And Steel will have a little sister
>>
>>2208444
>>2208446
>>2208474
But how will they get together?
>>
>>2208515
It's due to Steel, partially.
>>
>>2208517

Steel will help their unfulfilled passion to blossom once more
>>
File: 1480804864581.jpg (89KB, 698x840px) Image search: [Google]
1480804864581.jpg
89KB, 698x840px
>>2208474
>>2208515
>>2208517
>>2208574
>>
>>2208574
She's cheering from the sidelines.
>>
>>2208579
>Cheering
>Not actively setting them up
>>
>>2208576
Rest in peace.
>>
>>2207831
Can we have Electrum and Iridosmine, if you're taking requests?
>>
>>2208632
Would be nice to have Iridosmine since we have Electrum unless you meant couply art. Pretty sure Iridos has silvery hair with a blue tinge and maybe purple eyes/ Outside of saying she grows out of twintails or whatever, she's pretty blank outside of being a perfect blend of her parents.
>>
>>2208635
Drawfriend was asking about pairings so I assume it'd be coupley stuff.
>>
>>2208639
Drawfriend here, I'm fine with drawing character designs too, this stuff is great and I want to help as much as I can.
>>
File: Improperhomosexualbehaviour.png (301KB, 728x892px) Image search: [Google]
Improperhomosexualbehaviour.png
301KB, 728x892px
>>2208654
I know people would really like pairing stuff but I think additional character illustrations would be more beneficial.
>>
Description of Iridosmine's parents for clarity please?
>>
File: Iridosmine.png (1011KB, 854x934px) Image search: [Google]
Iridosmine.png
1011KB, 854x934px
>>2208664

I don't think they've have been described, in any case here's the "prototype" of Iridosmine; the hair is from the color of osmium crystals, as for the eyes they're supposed to represent iridescence, but honestly they really need a complete do-over

I like the twintails
>>
File: Iridos' moms.jpg (3MB, 4824x3099px) Image search: [Google]
Iridos' moms.jpg
3MB, 4824x3099px
>>2208664
They're chemists in their forties. Like mid-forties. I believe Iridium had purple eyes or hair because of something involving actual physical properties of Iridium. Osmium is where all the silver in Iridos comes from since it's largely silver in color. I don't think it was ever discussed but one or both may wear glasses. Either actual glasses or simple reading glasses.

Or maybe no purple. A quick look through the wiki shows nothing for it. However a quick image search for iridium seems to bring up sunglasses where Iridum's used in the lenses so any color could work? It'd probably be a good nod to Iris considering the origin of the name. Still both of them should have silver since that's their primary color, being a platinum group member and all.
>>
Thanks, started sketching,
Hmm, maybe lilac for the eyes? A kind of silvery pale purple. And a pair of shades hanging off her shirt collar?
>>
>>2208674

She's not really one for shades; she has very plain round glasses she wears at home (she wears contacts when going outside)

She's not really fancy herself, she just tried to dress up to appeal to her aristocratic crush...it sort of worked
>>
File: Might be a bit much.jpg (55KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Might be a bit much.jpg
55KB, 1200x1200px
>>2208674
For Iridos or one of her parents? Lilac could be good, I dare say she could get away with having something more unusual considering how Mithril, Neon, and Tungsten all have unusual eye colors. Though with that in mind I would suggest going with similar color shades for the iris.

Not real sure on the shades, might fit one of her mothers better. Al, Be, Te, and maybe Ez seem more like the constant shades wearing type.
>>
>>2208679
That's how you know they're cool.
>>
>>2208682
Okay Al, but explain why Beryl wears hers at night?
>>
>>2208676
Drew her without glasses, will colour and upload shortly. Dressing up to impress Electrum is actually quite adorable.
>>
>>2208684
That's a good question...
>>
Here she is, sorry about the sketchiness and flatness of it, tablet wasn't behaving so I decided to just do it simple so the idea gets across :/

http://imgur.com/a/zD6EL

Wasn't sure what to dress her in, but I thought maybe a simple short sleeve shirt would be a good balance between plain and dressy. Might redraw later if I get a moment. Do let me know if I can improve on it c:
>>
>>2208705

Maybe with a one-piece rather than a shirt
>>
>>2208705
Hair's a little lacking luster in the color, but it's understandable why. The body doesn't look symmetrical, looks like she's keeping her right arm super snug against her body or something. Pretty decent all in all, I'm sure the hair color could be silver than grey on your tablet.
>>
>>2208705
That's pretty close to to how I pictured her. Thank you.
>>
Thanks for the feedback, she does look a bit lopsided, yeah.

Oh and if there's any more portraits needed, fill me in if you don't mind my art style. I'm still planning on drawing some delicious fluffy yuri too, but getting more designs seems more important right now.
>>
>>2209410
Bring on the fluff!
>>
>>2209410
Either or works, if you want a list of who needs profiles look at the imgur link in OP. It has all the profile pictures aside from a few other things, so you can see which elements still need them. Which are most.
>>
>>2209421
Of course!
I just need a list of physical descriptions for them, I'll start with the ones over on Ao3 and we'll go from there.
>>
File: Ho-chan.jpg (169KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Ho-chan.jpg
169KB, 1000x750px
>>2209483
Right, right. Forgot about that, though it's safe to say if there's no description you can just ask in the thread. To add to this, last thread there was some discussion about Holmium and how pic related is a good placeholder since Holmium does get a pink hue. Not sure if the eyes were decided upon though.
>>
>>2209488
Grey eyes was suggested, as well as that her hair becomes more pink the lower the temperature is.
>>
>>2209630
That is true. Were those things ever agreed upon?

Also on the topic of office christmas parties, how does Lead and Li handle theirs?
>>
>>2210190
Sure, they're good ideas.

Li has the most formal party, and as for Lead...she might have a cozy one.
>>
>>2210190
>Were those things ever agreed upon?

They were in the sense that the ideas that aren't challenged are usually taken for granted
>>
>>2210209
>cozy
So like really emphasizing how through company is a family?
>>
>>2210216
By the way, the district her company is in looks great in winter.
>>
>>2210226

The industrial district?
>>
>>2210244
Considering the era it was built in, it could have a nice feel to it. Similar to the story that has Ebenezer Scrooge in it.
>>
>>2210246
Lead must enjoy it.
>>
>>2210396

I'm sure she kept some old steam engines on the park's internal railway
>>
>>2210403
Lead is seriously cute.
>>
>>2210403
Damn Christmas within the city must be seriously nice since all the higher ups are family orientated. Must also be one of the times were Pr's presence is felt since she does her best to maybe spread the season.
>>
>>2210630
Now she just needs someone special to spend it with.
>>
>>2210647
Get back to work RuRh.
>>
>>2210655
Those two are always up to something.
>>
>>2210630
>Must also be one of the times were Pr's presence is felt since she does her best to maybe spread the season.

Or, she might elope to have a nice sisterly dinner with Nd in a small restaurant on the outskirts of the city
>>
>>2210707
With RuRh working their magic behind the scenes, both are possible.
>>
>>2210736
>>2210707
Also timing. Any sort of public events would likely happen in the second week of the month giving her plenty of time to do personal things when she has her vacation.
>>2210666
You would know Persephone
>>
>>2210739
When is her (well earned) vacation where RuRh share the duty of acting mayor happening? I forget.
>>
>>2210742
A little ways into the future, I think. Like within the next five years. It wasn't really discussed since it went hand in hand with a way for Cerium and Pr to meet before the big eco event that initially got them together.
>>
>>2210746
Oh yes, I knew it had something to do with CePr having some time for themselves.
>>
>>2210749
I think that, the vacation, might've been slated for after the event that gets them together officially but there's nothing to say that can't keep running into each other at these events. LaCe probably go to them to fight against loneliness and being uni students/scientist it's usually a cheap but good meal if Krypton or Gold's the host. Also maybe lets La perv on Holmium without being too obvious which could lead to Ce hitting on people that look single or just trying to make conversation. After all, her plants only slow down the eventual loneliness she gets from watching B and La.

Just so happens that the cougar with the fur coat ends up being an elected official.
>>
>>2210761
At least she won't have to wait as long as Pr did.
>>
>>2210772
Perhaps, Pr's still going to have a little panic attack since Ce looks older than she is.
>>
>>2210776
A little, very long panic attack.
>>
>>2210776
>Ce looks older than she is.

Really? Works better with Ce looking actually really young
>>
>>2210863
Debatable. There's a thirteen year difference in between them already. It was, at the time, more that Ce looked like she was in her mid-twenties considering Pr's history. It also played into some minor joke that the two girls Pr got with in the setting were young women and she amounts to a cradle robber. An unintentional one.
>>
Pr deserves an award for everything she has to deal with.
>>
Which element is most likely to be a trophy wife and why is it Plat?
>>
>>2211669
>and why is it

This meme needs auto-ban.
>>
>>2211669
>Trophy wives
>In Metall/u/rgy

Nah, that's not a thing
>>
>>2211671
>>2211701
To be fair, she would be the one.
>>
>>2211724

She wouldn't, Co pursued her because she loved her and won her over without wealth
>>
>>2211731
It's more because Plat's a bit of a ditz. Not because she's a gold digger. Side's Co's not nearly old enough
>>
>>2211732

She's not a ditz, she's actually quite sharp, just not about everything

Besides, the resident gold digger is Ag
>>
>>2211731
Not actually, just as a joke.

>>2211745
Heheh.
>>
>>2211745
She's a bit of a ditz with how much of an airhead she can be. Nothing wrong with it either since it adds to her character. However this makes me curious if Galistan will unintentionally become Stellite's sugar mommy before realizing her love far into the future when they're adults.
>>
>>2212162
Gal just can't say no to cute Stellite.
>>
>>2212162
>She's a bit of a ditz with how much of an airhead she can be.

But Pt's not an airhead, she's just clueless about love targeted at her and has a cheerful behaviour, but that's really it
>>
>>2212278
And she can't use computers that well.
>>
>>2212281

Yes, but consider the two characters from Happy picture diary; Haru-chan is hopeless with machines but it's Nacchan who's the airhead
>>
>>2212282
Who is the biggest airhead then?
>>
>>2212284

O, obviously
>>
File: Continued Laughter.jpg (101KB, 326x831px) Image search: [Google]
Continued Laughter.jpg
101KB, 326x831px
>>2212287
>O, obviously
>>
File: 025.png (147KB, 459x329px) Image search: [Google]
025.png
147KB, 459x329px
>>2212287
You must think you're pretty clever Hydrogen.
>>
>>2212311

Why indeed, you can even say that I'm stellar
>>
Would the AuAg family christmas involve the maids/service staff?
>>
>>2212424
Elect's chauffeur deserves it.
>>
>>2212436
Could be a good time to slip in Shakudo as well. She could have been the nanny for Cu and Elect.
>>
File: Shakudo.png (904KB, 1407x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Shakudo.png
904KB, 1407x2000px
>>2212440
>She could have been the nanny for Cu and Elect.
>>
>>2212486
W?
>>
>>2212486

W's a commando, not air force

For some reason, I started imagining Shakudo as an ex-spy, which made me think about this manga
>>
>>2212494
Well, it couldn't be Al.
>>
>>2212494
Might be a touch out of place since Shakudo's a gold/copper alloy and Asian. Then again military might fit considering Gold's desire
>>
>>2212797

Not necessarily military but he definitely is a katana expert

Adding her would raise two questions: what's her age who's her wife
>>
>>2212990
She could be a few years older than AuAg.

Bachelorette?
>>
File: Shibuichi and Shakudō.jpg (210KB, 1405x428px) Image search: [Google]
Shibuichi and Shakudō.jpg
210KB, 1405x428px
>>2212990
She could be a spinster, if she turns out to be around AuAg's age. If it feels like a wife is needed then Shibuichi could be involved while keeping it contained to the AuAg household. It's a Ag:Cu+Au alloy similar to Shakudō that could serve as another maid. Perhaps more of Electrum's maid cause of the composition while Shakudō was Copper's nanny.
In the end both were needed to contain little Electrum.
>>
>>2212994

Spinster would work, actually
>>
>>2212994
>Taking care of Electrum
At least their pay is good.
>>
>>2213140
>implying Shakudo doesn't enjoy taking care of her
>implying Electrum is not full tsundere towards her

I'd see her as younger than AuAg and got into her household to take care of Cu while Au was carrying Electrum. Then she quickly became both girl's nanny as well as the family chauffeur
>>
>>2213156
If she's younger than AuAg, she wouldn't be that much younger. A year at most.
>>
>>2213156
>Electrum full tsun towards her
So would that mean she asks Shakudō to help her practice kissing much to said maid's embarrassment concerning the little miss?
>>
>>2213211
Don't let Iridos know about that memory!
>>
>>2213211

I don't think she'd go for her spinster nanny for though
>>
>>2213417
Well spinster in the same sense as christmas cake. Considering her age she wouldn't be a hag. Shakudō would probably look more like a cougar if she's floating around AuAg's age.

Also who else is she going to ask? Copper? As nice as her sister is, she's too easily flustered. Mother and Silver would never do it either.
>>
>>2213428

Spinster in the sense that she's inexperienced

>Also who else is she going to ask?

Pewter
>>
>>2213478
You make a good point for both things, though there could be a case where young Electrum didn't know her nanny's romantic history and figured she was as experienced as her mothers. It's also not like she stole Shakudo's first kiss.
>>
>>2213487

That's quite cute actually

Does Copper catch them?
>>
>>2213557
Of course.

Does Electrum try and bribe her to keep quiet?
>>
>>2213576
But how would Electrum convincingly bribe her sister? One who is four years older
>>
>>2213730

She would try, with much stutter, but Cu is just kind
>>
>>2213735
Exactly.
>>
>>2213735
>>2213738
>Copper doesn't corner the nanny later and blushes her way into a make out session
Slight joking aside, what other credentials does Shakudō for being the nanny?
>>
>>2213890
Well, she certainly sounds tough enough to take on Gold's household.
>>
>>2213890

She's tough, kind, loyal and dedicated

Also the family chauffeur and eventual bodyguard
>>
>>2213895
How's bodyguard going to work out?
>>
>>2213908

I would be more honorific than anything, like a family guardian and she would also attend to social events with them
>>
>>2213919
Interesting thought. Man now I kinda want to see a oneshot about her day to day life
>>
Welcome to the setting, Shakudō.
>>
>>2214106

When will it end?
>>
>>2214153
Never.
>>
>>2214165

Good

Panchaloha when?
>>
>>2214204
Sounds like some sort of sentai team.
>>
>>2214221
It even works too if you treat the statue/idol as their megazord. Might also be right up the alley as something little Copper might watch.
>>
>>2214434
Some of the characters even resemble her moms and aunt.
>>
>>2214455
>aunts*
Since Pb sometimes likes to be a loose canon that goes off on her own before she runs into that Sn hero that sets her back on the path.
The mysterious Zn hero though was definitely unusual same with Thokcha
>>
>>2214470
>Thokcha
She sure is mysterious, and looks just like the Fe character too.
>>
>>2214472
Exactly so that must mean Zn and To comes from that mysterious place Fe came from.
They need a good villain that isn't just corrosion to be their Zed and Rita. Mayhap To was their Rita at first before the start of the second season.
>>
>>2214475
Yes, To would definitely be a rival turned protagonist.
>>
>>2214480
Maybe not rival that seems more fitting for Zn or Fe. I'm thinking full on heel turned face for first season villain for To who then travels with Zn popping up randomly while Fe is the mainstay.

Either way to this day, Copper is a big fan and has all the seasons on a hidden flash drive.
>>
>>2214492
Good thing Pt wouldn't be able to accidentally stumble upon that.
>>
>>2214539
I'm sure Pt has something similar she's more open about through obliviousness. As long as she doesn't tell Zinc that is, who may probably surprise Copper later.
>>
>>2214975
Yeah, Pt probably just watches whatever it is she's into right in front of Co.

>surprise Copper
Hmmm, intriguing.
>>
>>2214975

Pt seems more like a space opera person, she might be a big fan of the Chronicles of Unobtainium
>>
Radon and Nobelium.

http://archiveofourown.org/works/8500270/chapters/20381191
>>
>>2215092

Nice! Rn and Nb make a cute a peaceful couple
>>
>Gally: What's up, Thal?
>"Well, my step-mom is a gynoid and I'm dating my aunt," Tl thinks
>Tl: Not much.
>>
>>2215714

Heh, that was obviously for >>2215360

>>2215738

What happens first? that Rn learns that her sister is dating her daughter or Tl learns her mother is in relationship with a robot girl?
>>
>>2216105
Hmmm, I want to say Tl finds out about Nb and her mother first, but anything is possible.
>>
>>2216106
Sorry, No, not Nb.
>>
>>2216108

Oh yeah it was No

>>2216106

On one hand, Po wouldn't want to be too hasty in revealing her relationship to Rn, on the other hand Rn is not the demonstrative type and wouldn't make an announcement but would just keep being all snuggly with No
>>
>>2216220
So the reveal might just be when TlPo go to visit one day and see how No and Rn are acting towards one another.
>>
>>2216227

Yes not so much from Rn who's a natural cuddle bug, but more from No

>No brings the tea set
>Gives Tl and Po their cup
>Then gives Rn her cup
>Gently brushes Rn's face while straightening up
>Rn slightly purrs
>>
>>2216279
Po knows her sister well enough to see what's going on quickly. Then Tl realizes it.

>Tl blushes profusely
>>
Time for a new thread?
>>
>>2217197
Yeah if I wasn't busy I'd make one using the senpai team Panchaloha. Main five anyway.
>>
>>2217210
>Panchaloha

I could get a shot at that
>>
>>2217217
They're Cu, Au, Ag, Pb, and Fe are the usual ones. Sn and Zn can appear in their but the traditional composition are those five
>>
>>2217219

Alright give me a minute (or some)
>>
Brace for justice

>>2217273
>>2217273
Thread posts: 381
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.