[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buyfag Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 55

File: 009.jpg (163KB, 774x360px) Image search: [Google]
009.jpg
163KB, 774x360px
Previous thread: >>2128729

Please volunteer any additional resources or information you may have about yuri purchasing!

General guide on buying yuri manga
http://divulge-scans.tumblr.com/buymanga

/a/'s buyfag guide (some relevant info, incl: customs, shipping, book and doujinshi retailers, alternate honto signup guide, etc)
http://buyfag.moe

How to signup for honto:
https://kaizora.wordpress.com/2012/05/19/how-to-signup-for-honto/

How to purchase and convert a JP kindle book
http://pastebin.com/j5n5zSuN (embed)

Japanese wiki listing yuri manga:
http://seesaawiki.jp/yuri_manga/
>>
Next releases

Today:
Eclair
Yagate kimi ni naru 3
Seishun sweet track 2
Heart of the girl 2

12/10 Akuma no riddle 5
12/12 Yuzumori-san 1
12/17 Yuri Hime 2017/2
12/17 citrus 6 (regular and special)
12/17 Kore de wakatte yo! (Mimoto)
12/22 Adachi to Shimamura 1 (manga)
12/24 Onedari shite mite (Yukiko)
12/24 Various Saki stuff including Toki 1
12/26 Akuma to watashi ~Yuri no kuchizuke~ (novel)
12/27 Swap⇔Swap 2

2017/01/12 Futakaku kankei. 2
>>
>>2197435
12/09 Watashi to Kanojo no Otomari Eiga
12/22 Collectors 2
>>
>>2197477
>12/22 Collectors 2
Fuck yes, next month can't come fast enough. It took over 4 years for this. Is anyone reading the new releases that knows if it looks like she is writing into the 3rd vol? I can wait another 4 years if I have to. It would be worth it.
>>
File: 1612harumi_nishi.jpg (675KB, 1200x692px) Image search: [Google]
1612harumi_nishi.jpg
675KB, 1200x692px
>>2197500
I have bad news for you anon, v2 is the end of the series.
>>
>>2197503
>おにいもうと
Seems interesting.

>異性
But...
>>
>>2197503
I'm afraid to ask but please at least tell me she is continuing to write yuri.
>>
>>2197509
I wouldn't risk it without more research. I might get it, but I generally enjoy stuff that ran in Rakuten regardless of yuri content (though of course I like it even more when there is yuri).
I'm just trying to figure out where I've seen her name before (not that one Wildrose short).

>>2197517
If she stays commercially active, I assume she'd be producing yuri. If she doesn't, I can only hope she'll release more than a handful of pages of metronome per year.
>>
>>2197503
No ;_;
>>
File: 1126162100.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
1126162100.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
I just got my copy of Eclair, the cover is really pretty in person.
>>
>>2197874
It's by based Nakatani after all.

Is there anything interesting or just bland romance oneshots?
>>
>>2197874
Looks lovely, manage to snag any tokuten?
Please use spoilers if you're going to talk about the contents, some of us are still waiting warmly for copies in the mail.
>>
>>2197877
Dunno, I havent read it yet. I just got back from the bookstore. I mainly just got it for the cover and to have it more than reading anyway to be honest, cause I already have like a 60 volume backlog and I read slow in Japanese. As a side note the Yuri Hime for jan 2017 is surprisingly high quality compared to usual, the cover and printing is really nice.
>>
File: 1126161708.jpg (4MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
1126161708.jpg
4MB, 4160x2340px
>>2197880
It came with a sticker of the illustration on the inside cover. I think there was a promotion where you could spend 1000 yen extra to get a poster of the cover or some other designs but the guy pointed to the chart of the different designs and spoke really quickly so I missed what he said and when I said I didnt understand he just said sorry in English and moved on and I was too awkward to stop him and ask ;~; I regret it now, cause Id have loved a poster of that cover. Also they had tons of signed art displayed near the shelf of them.
>>
>>2197874
Is it safe to assume that there won't be a kindle version?
>>
>>2197881
When you do, please do a short summary (preferable with pics) about works in there and how yuri they are.
>>
>>2197884
It sounds like you were at Gamers? If so, then I believe it's a lottery (the kind you see in anime, where you rotate a wheel-like thing and a ball drops out). You don't have to pay 1000y extra, you get a chance for every 1000y spent on the following books:

単行本コミックス
「エクレア あなたに響く百合アンソロジー」
「やがて君になる」~
「新米姉妹のふたりごはん」~
「オンリーユー ~あなたと私の二人ぼっち計画~」
「同居人が不安定でして」

電撃文庫
「安達としまむら」1~7

MFコミックス アライブシリーズ
「あの娘にキスと白百合を」1~5

MFコミックス フラッパーシリーズ
「小百合さんの妹は天使」1~4

There are three tiers of prizes, you'd most likely end up winning one of these bromides (you get to choose which one you want). A poster signed by Nakatani is the silver prize, and I believe a choice of one of the shikishi in your photo is the gold prize. Dunno what the odds are for each, I suspect they'd let everyone win a bromide at least but didn't see that anywhere in writing.

So if you really wanted, you could still go back and get a chance at the poster by buying some of the other books included in the fair.

>>2197905
No, though it's not safe to assume there will be either.
>>
File: IMG_0665.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0665.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
My latest shipment of yuri doujin.
Been impulse buying. Especially when I see something with limited stock remaining. Probably don't want to know how much I've spent just this month
>>
>>2198528
What's top left?
>>
>>2198531
124 page book by Ootori Mahiro. Mostly Nozomi pairings: NozoNico, NozoEri, and even some NozoRin but there's also a KotoUmi chapter. If your averse to toy use, there's a lot of it, complete with virginity loss.

I think there was a discussion about Mahiro working on a new yuri series in a past thread, and people saw he's done a lot of LL het, which probably turned some off.
>>
>>2198528
Also, the ZuiKatsu doujin is a continuation of the ZuiZui one, which had a pretty shocking end with Zuihou KIA. And the second one has a bitter and battle-scarred Zuikaku comforted by Katsuragi she dies too
>>
>>2197884
Fuck. All the extras are so nice. I hope I didn't pre-order mine too late.
>>
>>2198540
Do hi-res scans ever show up for yuri art cards and other extras without "sample" plastered on them? I ordered prints of my favorite yuri pictures from amazon's photo print shop before. It isn't expensive and they look good.
>>
>>2198178
Yeah, I was at gamers. I understand now! I wish I would have done it, I would love to try winning one of those! Do you know when the fair is until? I need to go back to Akiba soon anyway so I could always just get a couple volumes of adashima since I've been meaning to read it anyway.
>>
File: Photo 04-11-2016, 03 09 22.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Photo 04-11-2016, 03 09 22.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Speaking of doujins, here's my latest batch.
I've been long overdue for LL doujins, so I decided to get pretty much every ncmk doujin that was in stock and a few others, resulting in 15000yen in shipping fees.
>>
>>2198883
>15000yen in shipping fees
Wow, how much money are we looking at in that giant pile of yuri?
I'm so glad I haven't started buying doujin.
>>
>>2198892
about 40k yen, but I did buy a few used copies for marked up prices like Futaribeya's artists doujins.
>>
>>2198905
>Futaribeya's artists doujins
I was assuming that was what was going to be in おねだりしてみて.
>>
>>2198955
I meant her LL doujins.
>>
>>2198723
Website says Dec. 4.
https://www.gamers.co.jp/museum/57920/
Note that if you win a shikishi they will ship it to you after the exhibition (presumably so they can keep displaying them).

>>2198883
Wow, that's quite a haul.
>>
>>2188427
>Ajisai planet is definitely a better choice
I just finished reading this, and I'm baffled as to how one could recommend it over 2DK or even 同居人が不安定でして. It's so... bland. The jokes are predictable (the most egregious examples being peeling vegetables until there's nothing left and 箱入り娘 confronted with a burger), the characters are flat and the yuri level isn't any more substantial than the other two (and less to my taste).
>>
>>2200097
Hey, I didn't say it's the best yuri manga ever, it's just the usual Kirara's stuff, I think I won't even continue it, I definitely don't suggest it to someone who wants to read yuri but if someone asks which one is the best one among those three titles I'd say Ajisai is the less bad. At least it doesn't have a girl kissing another girl just to appear some pages later saying she will marry a man. And the subtext is constant, not a panel every four chapters. I didn't buy 同居人が不安定でして anyway, I just saw the available chapters online and for me is Bocchi-level forgettable.
>>
>>2200643
Different anon.
>At least it doesn't have a girl kissing another girl just to appear some pages later saying she will marry a man
If you're criticizing 2DK for something like that, you're just an idiot who thinks pandering is quality writing.

2DK is a good, smartly written manga about a lesbian protagonist.
>>
>>2200656
There are also idiots that think "lesbians" with boyfriends is quality writing. People likes different things I guess.
>>
>>2200714
Are you referring to Nanami's boyfriend? Do you know what a beard is?
>>
>>2200643
Well I'd say it's the worst of the three by a large margin, and I actually read them all.

>>2200656
Thank you. It's always a relief to see someone who recognizes 2DK's worth.
>>
2DK is such a powerful manga. The characters have genuine texture and the way their feelings develop over the manga wonderfully paces the mundane comedy of daily life with more exciting emotional moments that always feel earned. Ōsawa Yayoi is really coming into her own as a writer (having already been a tremendous artist.)

There are a bunch of exciting premieres in the new YH issue but the one that really makes me go all "aww yiss" when I get to it every issue is 2DK, and geez the latest chapter sure didn't disappoint. It's so good.

It's sad how many people just can't see the forest for the trees and think it's somehow "not yuri". I suppose the latest chapter will finally be enough to convince anyone though.
>>
File: whitealbum.jpg (998KB, 2016x1434px) Image search: [Google]
whitealbum.jpg
998KB, 2016x1434px
>>2200784
Yes! The characters are great and the problems they struggle with are so human, it's delightful. Nanami's struggle to not just love, but also support and understand Kaede -despite having a very different frame of reference- is engaging as hell.

The side-character arcs are great too. ルー子's self-aggrandizing-buzzwordfest shtick is hilarious, but getting into how that attitude negatively affects people's perception of her competence AND how that perception affects their treatment of her in the workplace was fantastic (plus her worship of Nanami is adorable). Koyuki's arc was a gutpunch and not easily summed up in a few words, I find it really disappointing that people dismiss it with cries of "het".

Ohsawa's dorky sense of humor and dumb internet joke references are totally a hit for me too. I can't get over the fact that she pulled pic related not once but twice. Or that Koyuki's brand of choice is "OTHER TOY".

Unsurprisingly, some still managed to find things to complain about.

I really look forward to 2DK and 月が綺麗ですね the most out of everything. I'm not really that excited about most of the new series, but I suppose we'll see how they play out.
>>
>>2200784
Wait, theres people who think 2DK is not yuri?
>>
>>2200784
>I suppose the latest chapter will finally be enough to convince anyone though.

After 13 chapters of nothing... Suddenly a tiny yuri development. And of course, Nanami's friend is getting married to a guy coz she was rejected by a girl. Meh.

>>2200832
2DK from the start was treated as "how is this yuri?" manga. You will know what I mean when you read it or read some japanese reviews.
>>
>>2200852
>After 13 chapters of nothing...
Yeah, you're an idiot.
>>
File: 2DK.png (10KB, 321x175px) Image search: [Google]
2DK.png
10KB, 321x175px
>>2200852
>read some japanese reviews.
"Some" being the key word. I'm assuming you're the same anon who often implies their opinions are supported by "Japanese" this or that. When pressed it usually turns out you're misreading the tone of the review, cherrypicking or putting too much stock in 2ch bitching.
>>
>>2200730
I don't know, I read chapter one and I found no yuri, I gave a look to the raw of volume one and I found no yuri so I just gave up. Now I often read "something is happening in volume 3", seriously? A yuri series and it needs THREE volumes for "something" to happen? I don't know what that "something" is but while I was looking at YH's last issue I could see a yuri kiss just to know that that girl is going to marry a man. If this is what you want from a yuri series ok, but normally people don't want their lesbians to end up with men.

Also, why don't you guys start a dedicated thread? After all we already have a thread even for Asterism...
>>
>>2200864
>volume 4
FTFY
>>
>>2200864
>I don't know, I read chapter one and I found no yuri
Then you didn't understand it. The chapter was about Nanami being dumped by her long distance boyfriend because he had heard she was a lesbian and realized he was being used as her beard (Nanami's narration confirmed he was right). It also made it obvious she was in love with her flatmate. Although this was subtext because she had been in denial about it, it was really clear (you would not even be following the story if you didn't realize that was what was happening), and in the latest chapter she is no longer in denial.
>>
>>2200872
I'm starting to believe that anon just looks at the pictures.
>>
>>2200864
Sesame Street was a mistake.
>>
>>2200873
That anon doesn't spend time reading something that doesn't enjoy. I just saw that chapter while I was reading other series on YH, I see the girl with a ring, I thought "wow, she is getting married? something is really happening here" and so I read that part only to find out she was talking about a man so I moved on, disgusted.

>>2200872
>lesbian
>boyfriend
Pick one.

Again, start a thread.
>>
>>2200872
>Nanami being dumped by her long distance boyfriend because he had heard she was a lesbian and realized he was being used as her beard

What? He uses that as an excuse. He's accusing Nanami of being a lesbian (or so he has heard from an old sempai of hers), but we later learn that he has another girlfriend. He just couldn't stand the long distance relationship and was cheting on her.
>>
>>2200882
>That anon doesn't spend time reading something that doesn't enjoy
Hey, how about you extend that to not shitposting about something you don't enjoy (and haven't read)?
>>
>>2200882
>beards aren't a thing

>>2200885
Like I said, Nanami confirmed he was right about the way she was using him. That's all that's really significant.

His engagement is really important. I think that element in the next chapter is more about absolving Nanami of having used him, since he wasn't really hurt by it, and closing off that plot thread.
>>
>>2200892
>His engagement is really important.
NOT really important
>>
>>2200885
I agree with the other anon, he dumped Nanami because he had already realized she wasn't remotely interested in a real relationship with him. You can choose whether or not to believe the lesbian rumors had a hand in this realization, but it does seem to be implied. I also agree that the cheating was probably just intended as a tit-for-tat to even the moral scales.

Either way, Nanami is hella gay and that's what's important right?
>>
There's a 特典 manga for Heart of the Girl, but unfortunately the digital version won't be released until 12/10 so I can't get it in time.
Could anyone who bought the 2. volume tell me the password?

http://blog.livedoor.jp/jyosi2/archives/47850684.html
>>
>>2201601
What is a 特典 manga?
I bought Heart of the Girl v2 on release day so I may not get it before 12/10. What is this password I'd be looking for?
>>
>>2201631
It's an extra manga about the side couple.
The name of the shop in the first panel on page 30 should be the password.
Hint: ○○u○○○○
>>
File: juuhan.jpg (51KB, 351x500px) Image search: [Google]
juuhan.jpg
51KB, 351x500px
Second printing for Eclair already, excellent.
>>
>>2201766
Is it even any good?
>>
>>2201885
It found it a very pleasant and reasonably satisfying read, definitely had a few stories I'd love to see a continuation to. It's a mixed bag of romance and (as the obi puts it) 女性同士の特別な関係, though I'd say there's more that can be technically considered romance than not. The romance ones are a mix of established couples and couple formation stories. It's feels-focused so don't expect anything other than that (though Itou's has a kind of fairy tale thing going on).

I don't really know what to compare it to. I'd say old YH/Hirari again, but I said that for ゆりぼん and it's very different from ゆりぼん both in terms of polish, tone and the amount of meat on the bones of the stories.
>>
File: 1201162142.jpg (4MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
1201162142.jpg
4MB, 4160x2340px
I just found this cute tote bag for like 600 yen.
>>
>>2201939
I hate this new 特別な関係 meme instead of actual romance.

>>2201601
>>2201766
Still waiting for my copies. I pre-ordered them but after a week Amazon hasn't sent them yet. I had some other stuff in my order but everything was available, I hope nothing went out of stock.
>>
>>2201939
How good is it exactly? Not exactly a fan of the so called 女性同士の特別な関係 but Nip review seems to be quite positive. This review got me quite curious:

>"個人的にはエゴ百合アンソロジーと呼ぶのが一番しっくりきた。 あなたに響くとあるけどそんな優しいものじゃなくてだいぶ揺さぶられた。 ときどき深呼吸をしないと落ち着かない、そんなアンソロジーでした。"

And what the hell is Ego Yuri?
>>
>>2202142
Also from the review

>・私のかわいいクソ女 川浪いずみ

> 彼氏の友達の彼女と同棲する女の子の話。

Can the anon who already read it tell me how this story won't ruin the entire experience for me.
>>
>>2202151
You do understand that they're all one shots with no connection right?
>>
>>2202154
I know. But honestly they could have make do without using this over cliche plot which always got me infuriate.

Also Itou Hachi draws another OneeLoli one shot. Hmmm...
>>
>>2202128
>特別な関係
>new

>>2202142
>>2202151
The stories are decently written so it's purely up to personal taste. I personally quite liked that particular story, but you're already bitching about it for what I think is a pretty stupid reason. Please don't ask me to try and comprehend your taste enough to predict whether you will personally like it or not.

>And what the hell is Ego Yuri?
I believe the reviewer is referring to how a lot of the stories involve navel-gazing or focus on characters acting primarily for self-centered reasons. A story that's mainly about someone working through their gay panic is self-involved. A story involving someone pursuing their interest regardless of what the other party wants is a depiction of selfishness. They teasingly said Itou's work fits this because it's so clearly an expression of her personal tastes.
>>
>>2202151
>彼氏
Not this shit again.
>>
File: 2016-12-05_22-52-07.png (308KB, 1393x649px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-05_22-52-07.png
308KB, 1393x649px
Is it a regular thing on Book Depository for manga to be released about a month or so after initial release date? Not sure if mistake or on purpose.
>>
File: galette.jpg (44KB, 354x500px) Image search: [Google]
galette.jpg
44KB, 354x500px
New partially crowdfunded (indie?) yuri magazine Galette, first issue out on February 12th:

http://galetteweb.com/archives/25

The magazine is being funded on enty ( https://enty.jp/galette ) which is a Patreon-like platform where you pledge a monthly amount, and has an impressive list of authors with multiple new serializations.
>>
>>2206360
>四ツ原フリコ
Seeing her name still hurts.
>>
>>2206360
For the lunarly challenged, who are the artists?
>>
>>2206366

Serials:
* Kitta Izumi + Momono Moto
* Yorita Miyuki
* Hakamada Mera

Two-parters:
* Takemiya Jin
* Yatosaki Haru
* Hamano Ringo

One-shots:
* Asube Yui
* Amano Shuninta
* Ootomo Megane
* Sugata Uri
* Yotsuhara Furiko
>>
File: 1300924154175.jpg (298KB, 756x570px) Image search: [Google]
1300924154175.jpg
298KB, 756x570px
>>2206372
>Amano Shuninta
>>
>>2206372
>Ootomo Megane
Whoa. Long time no see.
>>
>>2206360
Holy shit.
I hope it'll be on amazon even if it's indie (?).

>>2206372
>Kitta Izumi + Momono Moto
I'm looking forward.

Also all those names of people dropped by Yuri Hime...
>>
>>2206372
>Hakamada Mera
Oh wow. The only way I can be happier is if Otsu Hiyori is in it too.
>>
>>2206390
Sadly, she has fallen into the realm of heterosexuals.
>>
>>2206445
Surely Let's Start with Friends hss ended by now. I don't think anyone's really seen her do anything recently.
>>
>>2206488
Probably some down time.
>>
>>2206360
I'm guessing they won't ship internationally. Only 128 people signed up so far. I hope they succeed without o/u/r support. This is clearly a passion project but that is a very small amount of money to split between all those authors and printers/distributors.
I'm imagining signing up and sending Galette to Yuri Hime's office address in bulk.

>>2206363
What did she do to you, anon?

>>2206388
I am looking forward to it too but why is Momono Moto teaming up with a co-author? I can't help but feel like another person working on it will only take away from her signature style.

>>2206390
I'd be happy if Morishima Akiko and Nishi Uko joined.
>>
>>2206388
>I hope it'll be on amazon even if it's indie (?).
It will be on amazon. There will be even digital version (amazon kindle only).
>>
>>2206543
> that is a very small amount of money to split between all those authors and printers/distributors

It's a fairly small amount but on the other hand the magazine is quarterly and enty is monthly (though even then nobody's getting rich, that's for sure.)

I'm trying to figure out how to throw some money at the enty thing but I think I need a Japanese address. Not entirely sure, will send them a question about it.

> I'd be happy if Morishima Akiko and Nishi Uko joined.

If you're curious what Morishima's been up to lately, she's been doing an essay manga about her recent experiences here: http://ameblo.jp/akicocotte0320/entry-12168987888.html
>>
>>2206543
>Well I learned some interesting (terrible) things talking to Yotsuhara, so I'll mention them here.

>Basically, she's unemployed. Her last serialization ended in August, and she hasn't been able to find work. She wants to write yuri, but nobody's publishing it right now. She was advised that her best chance to get picked up was by drawing attractive male characters to appeal to female readers, so that's what she's been working on.
>>
>>2206663
Within that essay manga, Morishima wrote about deciding earlier this year that she would stop professional manga work, for the sake of her life balance.
http://ameblo.jp/akicocotte0320/entry-12172220162.html
>>
>>2206664
How come an established yuri artist can't get printed when Yuri Hime just went monthly and there's quite a few on-going yuri manga by first time yuri authors in non-yuri publications (Bloom into You, Asterism, etc.)?
>>
File: CzDhPAQWQAAJi-y.jpg large.jpg (317KB, 1200x1695px) Image search: [Google]
CzDhPAQWQAAJi-y.jpg large.jpg
317KB, 1200x1695px
>>2206372
Here' a bigger image.

Wow.. Is this the first time for a popular seiyuu to openly collaborate in a yuri project? How the Japanese fans or Japanese people in general reacting to her love for yuri? Is she yuri herself? Anyway I can't wait! I'm really excited for this magazine.
>>
File: Clipboard-5.png (242KB, 328x582px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard-5.png
242KB, 328x582px
>>2206664
>She was advised that her best chance to get picked up was by drawing attractive male characters to appeal to female readers, so that's what she's been working on.
>>
>>2206604
That is great. Being on big retailers like Amazon makes the chances of the magazine finding a loyal audience much higher. I'll definitely buy one.

>>2206663
>Morishima's grim reality viewed through cute Morishima art
I don't know if I can handle this burden. I like her way too much to see her struggling.

>>2206664
That does fill me with disgust. The yuri manga industry needs a stupidly rich investor who can keep these wonderful yuri authors employed. If anyone becomes a multimillionaire /u/ better start a yuri magazine and hire her and all the others who were forced into het and yaoi.

>>2206680
Aren't most of the new YH authors untested with no serial yuri works? YH clearly wants to take their magazine in an entirely new direction and doesn't have faith that established yuri authors can bring in more new readers. I think they are foolish for not pursuing the known talented authors but then again NTR and Citrus are among the most popular so I am clearly out of touch with the ways of the Japanese /u/ world.
>>
>>2206752
And NTR is by an old hand at yuri, which at least partially supports your argument
>>
>>2206664
Well, that was last year, so...good end, for now.

>>2206604
I'll buy it. Even if my japanese isn't the best. Hopefully I'm better at it in february.

>>2206680
Truth is, most of these authors have a pretty dated style. It'll be hard to find job even doing normal shoujo stories, yuri is even harder. I don't think Yuri Hime is wrong. They're closer than ever to have a succesfull lineup. But I like these classic yuri stories too, so I hope this project works too.
>>
>>2206543
She already drew three little one-shot written by Kitta Izumi and Mikami Shiori and they are really cute and beautiful.

>>2206738
Kitta Izumi has often yuri-related works, look at 百合魂, she also had a part in that "Yuri book for newfags" recently released.
She always talks about the girls she likes and has a crush on Mimori Suzuko, there are some videos on youtube, she's yuri for me. But since seiyuu are always idol-like fake, there are also japanese people calling her 百合営業 "business yuri", since having a boyfriend would make them lose fans, they make up this "yuri appeal" to show how "pure" they are but they actually likes men, see Sakura Ayane.

>>2206664
>Morishima Akiko unemployed
Why didn't Amano Shuninta e Takemiya Jin invite her in this new magazine when they go in their usual gay bar?

>drawing attractive male characters to appeal to female readers
This is retarded. Yuri is thought for a female audience to begin with.
>>
>>2207143
>>Morishima Akiko unemployed

Wrong person, >>2206664 was talking about Yotsuhara Furiko.

Morishima is working on some personal issues (which you can read about in her essay manga linked above.)
>>
Been waiting about two weeks for items I've bought from Suruga-ya to be delivered to my buyer. The longest I've had to wait until now was eight days. Kind of worried because my buyer reported Suruga-ya sent a message saying two of the items were actually not in stock.

Anyone else have to wait particularly long for Suruga-ya?
>>
>>2207569
>Anyone else have to wait particularly long for Suruga-ya?
No, but I order directly from them and have only ever bought things that are in stock.
>>
>>2207577
Those items I ordered were listed as being in stock but having only one remaining. It's never been an issue before, but I can only guess someone else bought them out before the inventory was updated.
>>
Finally got my copy of Eclair. The stories are way too short. The book is slightly thicker than a normal tankoubon, but there are as many artists participating as a normal YH issue. Each only got 15 or even less pages and could barely manage anything. The art is nice though and there are some nifty tidbits.
>>
>>2208414
but is it good?
>>
>>2208416
I liked most of the stories. Would definitely have liked them more if they had more pages to do things. My favorite is probably the one by Nishio Shiori(?), mostly cause I'm a big fan of a good combination of cute, and aangst (it was quite erotic too).
>>
File: 089.jpg (540KB, 1354x1920px) Image search: [Google]
089.jpg
540KB, 1354x1920px
やさしい新説死霊術 was pretty fun.
>>
>>2208414
>The stories are way too short
Personally I think a mix of page counts is fine, and Eclair actually has a pretty even split between <16p, 16p and 20+p. YH, since you compared the two, used to have a lot more content that was 16p or less, and I feel that it was overall a stronger magazine at that time.
>>
Anyone read Netsuzou Trap? Is it any good?
>>
>>2208583
It's a dumpster fire. There's a dedicated thread for it if you want to know more.
>>
File: wew.png (39KB, 947x187px) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
39KB, 947x187px
>>2208583
It's the Citizen Kane of yuri manga.
>>
>>2208591
Of course they'd lump it with basically the only other yuri they sell. I bet they'll promote future volumes for fans of Bloom Into You, Kase-san, and Kindred Spirits. This is our future now.
>>
>>2208591
I wish they wouldn't lie so blatantly.
>>
File: 20161208_192537_Richtone(HDR).jpg (2MB, 4128x3096px) Image search: [Google]
20161208_192537_Richtone(HDR).jpg
2MB, 4128x3096px
I bought these for my RanAo fantasies and the joints seem hard to move and I fear I might end up snapping them off. Is this normal because it retains the poses you want?
>>
File: CzEGSLtUoAAtYfL.jpg large.jpg (81KB, 800x338px) Image search: [Google]
CzEGSLtUoAAtYfL.jpg large.jpg
81KB, 800x338px
Yukiko (Futaribeya) will have a yuri one-shot collection tank out on December 24th

https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4344838602

and it will contain this among other things:

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=60322127
>>
>>2209302
>Christmas eve
What a blessing.
>>
>>2209302
This is a good month for yuri. Can't wait to buy it and see what else she wrote.
>>
Haven't seen this site posted yet.
http://yurinavi.com/yuri-calendar/
>>
>>2208636
Yes, it's normal. Figuarts joints, from my own experience, are very durable and won't break unless you deliberately do it. Just be careful with accessories with pegs or made of soft plastic.
>>
一人交換日記 by 永田 カビ came out yesterday and the cover makes it look like it is more about her lesbian loneliness. I think I'll blind buy it since everything coming out on different days this month and I am not going to risk missing out on Yuzumori-san or Collectors.

せんぱいあい。by 冬梨 looks like it is all yuri too. Anyone know if it is any good? It looks like it could be cute.
>>
>>2209937
>せんぱいあい
http://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_MF00000016010000_68/

It's cute. Three girls in love with their senpai. The volume is full color as well. A little while ago all chapters were available but I guess they removed them since the volume has been released.
>>
>>2210383
Looks cute although it doesn't have as much romance as I thought it would.
I still may buy it just for the novelty of having a printed full color manga. There aren't other yuri manga in full color are there?
>>
File: 160b04e1.png (318KB, 786x732px) Image search: [Google]
160b04e1.png
318KB, 786x732px
>>2201601
There's another extra up now.
http://blog.livedoor.jp/jyosi2/archives/50203206.html
>>
>>2210837
Thanks for the info! In the end I did manage to get the extra for the first volume in time.
I'll upload it if anyone is interested.
>>
File: 003.jpg (658KB, 1441x2048px) Image search: [Google]
003.jpg
658KB, 1441x2048px
Digital version of Eclair came out today. New YH is out today as well.
>>
>>2213741
sounding newbish, but how do you buy YH digital version?
>>
>>2213755
Amazon JP's Kindle shop
>>
>>2213755
As >>2213771 says, there's always kindle. There's a guide in the OP.
>http://pastebin.com/j5n5zSuN

There are a bunch of other stores you can get it from as well. ebookjapan, kobo, honto, bookwalker, etc.
>>
ive been lurking for a while now. theres so much japanese stuff that doesn't get filtered down to the english side... like i dont know japanese so i can only get bits and pieces of information from comments zzz
>>
>>2214025
Time to learn Japanese then!
>>
Strawberry Panic dvd is $50 on amazon. What's up with that?
>>
How long till a Yuzumori-san's reprint? I wanted to place an order by the end of the month but now I'll have to get it with my next order next month.
>>
>>2219243
With the holidays it may or may not happen in time for your next order. Sorry you missed out on the first print anon but I'm also really glad I pre-ordered my monthly order early this time.

To the anons who were looking for 終電で帰さない、たった1つの方法 I was able to grab the last new copy off Amazon.co.jp today. Sometimes I see out of print books get a 1 book restock a few times before disappearing entirely so you may still have a chance of getting one.
>>
>>2219288
I only place an order a month/two months depending on how much stuff is released. I can't order a book as soon as it's released and then receiving 10 different packages. That's why I lost Yuzumori-san and (again) 終電で帰さない、たった1つの方法.
I may wait another month for the order but I want SwapSwap 2 asap and in these days I'll be on vacation so I'll be able to receive the package without problems.
>>
Randomly stumbled upon Yuzumori-san through automatic store recommendations. Reviews look great, looking forward to the reprint.

But I'm wondering, is there any particular reason this got so hyped that it sold out within a week in the first place? I don't have much time to read manga related sites so these phenomena sometimes elude me.
>>
>>2219748
Lolicon, reaction faces.
>>
>>2219730
I also usually wait until I can bulk order everything at once but with all the releases like Yuzumori-san and Collectors I decided on splitting my 1 monthly order into 2. I ended up padding my order so much that it wasn't as much of a split as it was a doubling.

>>2219748
>http://dynasty-scans.com/series/yuzumori_san

It is a quick read and really good.
>>
>>2219243
I noticed that Honto went from "unavailable" yesterday to "7-21 days" today. Amazon started accepting orders again too but doesn't give a time window.
>>
>>2219748
It has a distinct and pleasant style, is really cute and often goes for developments that are unexpected and slightly braver than usual. It's generally comedic but has some light drama and takes the subject matter a bit more seriously than usual. It's not some brave masterpiece but it's just really well done and compelling.
>>
File: coverImage_2228163.jpg (852KB, 1800x2560px) Image search: [Google]
coverImage_2228163.jpg
852KB, 1800x2560px
Anime when?
>>
File: IMG_0678.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0678.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Some of my most recent acquisitions.
BTW, yeah I'm the anon with an unhealthy obsession with MinamiAnya, UmiEli, and ZuikakuxAnyone but I will order anything that looks good to me.
>>
>>2221267
Fuck that, i just wanna read a translated version of it.
>>
>>2221583
>UmiEli
You have shit taste.
>>
File: IMG_0679.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0679.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>2221631
Yes well, sorry you feel that way but I'm buying it for me not you. I also have some NozoEli (pic related) but most are scanned and I generally don't buy something that's scanned unless I really want it.
>>
>>2221643
Not saying that you're buying it for me, nee-san. I don't mind you buying whatever you feel like it, i just felt the need to act like a bitch towards your taste for no reason. But sorry, we should all get along since we all are in the same yuri boat.
>>
>>2221583
> MARUTA Nadeshiko Hiyori

Polygamy Lesbians is so great
>>
>>2221583
I wish OKS would offer a digital version of their stuff so I could read Ogino Jun's one-shots
>>
Futakaku kankei has already ended with only two volumes? Damn it.
>>
>>2222423
That's the Tachi twincest one right? Did they manage to go all the way? I don't mind a short series if it means good endings and continued new series. She's still writing Love Sick and Sakura Trick after all.
>>
>>2222444
Unfortunately it's not twincest. A girl likes one of the twins but doesn't know she has an identical sister and ends up confessing to the other twin and now they're dating.
Don't know how it ends, the second volume will be released in January.
>>
>>2222458
Oh. I'll still read it because its Tachi but that is significantly less interesting.
>>
File: 087.jpg (366KB, 1080x1536px) Image search: [Google]
087.jpg
366KB, 1080x1536px
>>2209302
That was a little different than I expected.
>>
File: 910GHeRnxRL.jpg (783KB, 1804x2560px) Image search: [Google]
910GHeRnxRL.jpg
783KB, 1804x2560px
What? Heart of the girl is already finished with the second volume? It was even gayer than the first volume, I have no words to describe it, Tamamusi is our saviour, but it's already ended... Any chance she will make a new series on Kirara? Something a lot longer. What's with all these new series ending with only two volumes?
>>
>>2223508
>What's with all these new series ending with only two volumes?
That's not a new thing.
>>
>>2223508
Man, what rock have I been living under, I thought the only series she had was the amnesia one.
>>
>>2223552
To be honest, even (especially?) as someone who loves Tamamusi, I didn't think Heart of the Girl was any good, at least volume one.

It feels almost schizophrenic in how it bounces around, like several pages or even chapters were ripped out. There's a core of something good there but it's completely obscured by how poorly it's put together. I haven't checked on when it first started so maybe it was just Tamamusi working the kinks out of writing/not being used to doing a serialization still or something, but man. The only reason I don't regret buying it is that I've gotten plenty of value just out of her twitter manga so I'm happy to give her money anyway.

In other news I thoroughly enjoyed Onedari Shitemite (the Futaribeya author's anthology). More than Eclair, though that was pretty good too.
>>
>>2223725
Heart of the Girl was definitely all over the place. I put off reading the second volume for a while because of that, but I ended up thinking it was a lot better than the first.
I think this tweet is a good summary.
https://twitter.com/tama_64/status/776682727282061312

>Onedari Shitemite
I enjoyed that a lot too. I would have liked to read a bit more from most of the stories though, especially the titular story.
>>
>>2223773
>最後の方とか「エロくなりすぎないように、百合すぎないように」と毎回言われていた気がします
What is this heresy?
>>
>>2223773
>especially the titular story.
Yeah, I could easily read a whole volume of that.
>>
>>2221583
>>Love girls 1-3
Is this a good? Not that yuri hentai are plentiful
>>
>>2223780
Maybe it was the same editor who was in charge of Ebisu and Hotei-san?
>>
>>2223725
I thought the same about the first volume, the game was just a mess. But volume two is a lot better.

>Onedari shitemite
Waiting for my order.
Better than Eclair? Eclair was very good, except for the hetslut one and the usual inconclusive Hirao Auri. Bless Yukiko, always trusted her.
>>
Hoshikawa Ginza Yonchoume is getting republished.
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4040691172/
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4040691180/
>>
>>2227791
Any idea if it is getting additional content or redraws?
>>
>>2227810
I don't see any other information at the moment.
>>
>>2227791
Is it a manga or a LN?
Usually the 上 and 下 mean its a novel that's been split into two parts.
>>
>>2227842
It's a manga.
http://dynasty-scans.com/series/hoshikawa_ginza_district_4

That just means two parts (you can have three with 中). It doesn't relate to the content.
>>
File: masterandme.jpg (212KB, 704x1000px) Image search: [Google]
masterandme.jpg
212KB, 704x1000px
Next month is a good one for Itou Hachi. ご主人様と獣耳の少女メル (pic), 月が綺麗ですね2 and in English the Kindred Spirits on the Roof collection. Also looks like she contributed to the Kobayashi-san official anthology 小林さんちのメイドラゴン 公式アンソロジー
>>
>>2227845
I know the original is a manga, I was just wondering why it was being republished as two books instead of three and why they were being labeled with the ue/shita mark and not numbered like most manga volumes.
>>
>>2222462
Would you recommend?
>>
>>2227856
I never thought I'd see the day where Itou Hachi contributed to the same anthology as OYSTER.

>>2227861
My best guess is they thought it would be easier to pick up (i.e. sell better) and to make it clear that is the whole story. I think 上 下 is preferred when the length of the story is known before hand. I've bought at least two other manga series numbered like that this year (道割草物語 and ほたるこい).

>>2227983
Yes. I do not recommend breaking your girlfriend's pinky though.
>>
What yuri is everyone getting to start off the new year? I already have a large order ready just from the new releases.

1/12 小林さんちのメイドラゴン 公式アンソロジー(1)(Kobayashi-san Official Anthology 1)
1/12 双角カンケイ。(2)(Tachi - Soukaku Kankei 2)
1/12 ハナとヒナは放課後(3)(Morinaga Milk - Hana and Hina After School 3)
1/12 篠崎さん気をオタしかに! 8 (Hikawa Shou - Shinozaki-san 8)
1/18 月が綺麗ですね 2 (Itou Hachi - Isn't the Moon Beautiful 2)
1/25 ムルシエラゴ 9 (Yoshimura Kana - Murcielago 9)
1/27 ふるまぷら(2)(Cool - Furumapura 2)
1/27 ご主人様と獣耳の少女メル 1 (Itou Hachi - Master & Me 1)
>>
>>2228187
>OYSTER
What’s the anthology about?
>>
>>2231219
1/12 うちのメイドがウザすぎる! 1
http://dynasty-scans.com/series/tsubakuma
>>
>>2206665
Anyone translating the manga?
>>
>>2231279
Wow I forgot that was getting a serialization. Do we know if it is still good? I liked the first chapter but I'm afraid editors would make it change direction.
>>
>ジューンフレンド
There is a special place in hell for people that put that kind of things in a list of yuri manga.
>>
>>2231367
Chapter 2 can be read online.
http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/watch/mg203653
>>
I know this thread is mostly about online and shit, but does anyone know any physical stores in the Tokyo area with a decent, dedicated yuri section? I've found literally one store with a small dedicated section in over a month of checking every bookstore I visit (across central-ish Japan, not just Tokyo).
>>
>>2231670
Comic Zin in Akiba is pretty good.
>>
>>2231671
Thanks! I was planning to visit Akihabara within the next couple days, so I'll check it out.
>>
>>2231670
This >>2231671
You're generally going to do better with specialty shops than normal bookstores. Tora A in Akihabara has a pretty good cross-publisher yuri section, and I heard Animate also set one up. There's some discussion in previous buyfag threads too.
>>
>>2231961
Well I say "bookstores", but I'm also including the super otaku-y places I've been to which sell manga + light novels. And thank you as well.
>>
>>2231219
I highly recommend Hakumei & Mikochi and Bocchi as well, but the yuri content is more goggles with those.

>>2231243
Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon

>>2231670
Someone wrote a guide in a previous thread.
http://pastebin.com/XDdpMPbT
http://archive.loveisover.me/u/thread/1928292/#q1935244
>>
So I know this thread is about buying manga, but... I was wondering if there was any sort of Kindred Spirits on the Roof merchandise out there somewhere. I've never really bought that sort of thing before.
>>
>>2233808
The only physical items I know about are the jp manga, drama CDs, game, and doujin. Then in english there is a limited edition physical game with soundtrack and artbook, and finally the 2-in-1 manga collection coming out at the end of month. I don't know of any other physical items. I'd definitely buy figures of all the couples.
>>
File: yuna-sd.png (53KB, 788x788px) Image search: [Google]
yuna-sd.png
53KB, 788x788px
>>2233837
That's disappointing to hear. I would sudoku for a a nice metal enamel keychain of chibi Yuna.
>>
any yuri wall scrolls? i already know about the one with yagakimi
>>
File: 81BNqc+aSdL.jpg (366KB, 1000x1407px) Image search: [Google]
81BNqc+aSdL.jpg
366KB, 1000x1407px
Anyone who bought Maruta's 少女は色づく百合に恋をする from Toranoana could share the 4 page bonus with us?
>>
File: 2267646.jpg (2MB, 2919x2068px) Image search: [Google]
2267646.jpg
2MB, 2919x2068px
What's /u/ opinion on these new Kirara's K-ON!? Do you support them or do you hope they'd stop doing these half-yuri-assed series?

I personally prefer full yuri series but I have to admit the yuri scenes are so cute and heartwarming.
>>
>>2234467
The only wallscroll I could get is from the English Nights of Azure limited edition.

>>2239793
I'm not even aware of what runs in the current MTK since I only buy the tanks after hearing that they were worth reading for the /u/. There would be way too many MTK series to buy if I cared about every subtext series.

Just realized Tsubomi tanks were all published through MTK as I looked through my yuri bookcase for MTK spine tags. Majyo to Houki, Sakura Trick, Tomodachi Login, Heart of the Girl are the only ones I saw. Are there other good MTK series to own?
>>
>>2239908
>searching MTK in my bookcase

With canon couples:
Seishun kajou Sisters
Smile Style
Kanamemo
Marriage battle!

With kisses:
Swap Swap
Sakuranbocchi

Canon crush / strong subtext:
Everything by Hanabana Tsubomi
Hanairo
Kin'iro Mosaic
Oneigai kami-sama!
Amayuru.
Shimashima lion
Hito yori xx
>>
File: 1480337961965.jpg (641KB, 1354x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1480337961965.jpg
641KB, 1354x1920px
>>2239793
I want to be the main character from オリーブ! Believe,"Olive"? and be pampered by my cute senpai-tachi.

>>2239908
>Are there other good MTK series to own?
Of the things I've read recently, I highly recommend まちカドまぞく.
>>
>>2239944
>>2240525
>added to wishlist
I just bought another new bookcase for yuri and I'm already out of room again.
>>
File: C1iZdeiUsAA01Sg.jpg (93KB, 516x728px) Image search: [Google]
C1iZdeiUsAA01Sg.jpg
93KB, 516x728px
Promo of one Galette's series and it already looks better than all the new YH's new series.
>>
>>2240799
You're rather shallow in the way you form your opinons
>>
>>2240799
>comparing yuri level of random anthologies to YH
Can we please stop this already? It's low quality bait.
>>
>>2240799
This is great! A magazine made by the yuri mangakas union. No boundaries and restrictions from big publishers.

>>2240805
But he is right.
>>
>>2240812
>the yuri mangaka union
Yeah, better give a source on that or there's no such thing.
Some mangaka might get together and release an anology at a convention or something, but it's not some new publication
>>
>>2240812
Wow, two school girls sitting next to each other. You can really feel the creative freedom being exercised.

It's just blind hating on YH for dumb reasons.
>>
File: IMG_0696.png (518KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0696.png
518KB, 640x1136px
>>2240817
I honestly doubt they even know what sort of series are running in YH and just think it's Citrus and NTR
>>
>>2240816
Well, they just came togerther to make that magazine. It's like indie magazine? Released every 4 months.

http://divulge-scans.tumblr.com/post/154988391026/yuri-magazine-galette-on-enty-jp-patreon

>>2240818
I doubt they are bitching about no yuri in YH. It comes more to the quality of the yuri series in the magazine. Most of their starting "a + yuri" series from 2015-2016 were really meh. We'll see what 2017 will bring on.
>>
>>2240821
I'm pretty sure they dropped the whole a+yuri thing as a bad idea. And I mean, what series even followed that formula? The only one I can think of was Shoujo Shikkaku (survival game+yuri) and that was a failure.

Some of the newer series actually seem to have a little more originality in them, sure there's still angsty school girls but there's some non-school girl stuff too now
>>
>>2240830
You are right. That's why I like what YH is doing right now.
>>
Did I fuck up and posted in the general thread?
Because I supposed everyone here would already know what Galette is and wouldn't use the "they don't even read YH" dumb excuse everytime someone talks shit about their very bad new series.
>>
>>2240837
Just looked it up. Crowdfunded yuri magazine, looks like they even have content behind paywalls, which I believe some of /u/ would have a problem with.

Are any of these wonderful new series even out? Or are you just a shill talking out your ass?
>>
>>2240837
I don't see how your mind got from point a to point b. Yes we know what Galette is but your YH doomsaying is really old, crying in the buyfag thread is no different from crying in the general.
>>
>>2240799
Only two names on the participating artists I know off-hand: Shuninta and Takamiya. The rest seem to be shoujo mangaka with no yuri background that I can see.

Half of Takamiya's work pisses me off which leaves Shuninta, but I wouldn't buy a whole magazine just for her
>>
>>2240848
Which part of "it looks" you didn't understand?
At least it has two girls looking at each other in the promo art and that's already a full step ahead from all the promo arts of YH's 10 new series. It can still sucks but at least I have some hopes, something that not a single one of YH's new series gave me and in fact, two chapters later, they're still pretty bad.

>>2240854
>doomsaying and crying
Yeah, it's neither one of them. YH's new series sucks at yuri and it's not like everyone that says it it's a hater or didn't read them, as you can see from reviews on Amazon or on some of the most known japanese blogs about yuri stuff.

>>2240860
>no yuri background
Are you really serious? Only two of them have never done something yuri, you can find all the others on Dynasty.
Also
>not knowing Momono Noto

In other news Toki has sold more than 50.000 copies in its first two weeks and it's getting a reprint.
https://twitter.com/mekimekix/status/817927786362871808
>>
>>2240875
The promo image makes it look stereotypical as fuck. There's nothing to suggests it's more than another story about a schoolgirl worrying about whether it's okay to be in love with her friend. You're just hung up on which direction girls are looking and are transparently prejudiced against YH.
>>
>>2240875
If you hadn't brought up YH you might have had a leg to stand on. If you really are a board regular you'd know how fucking sick we are of these discussions. You're free to not like it if it doesn't fit your tastes but when you're using that to push another product that comes off as a little sketchy.
>>
>>2240876
Then it's better no yuri than a "stereotypical" love story between girls. Ok.

And "prejudiced" when I read and I keep reading every single shit produced by YH because I'm dumb enough to still believe someday they'll deliver something good.
Seriously stop with this victimism, accept that there is people that actually read YH and find it bad because normally they like yuri in their yuri series, in particular when it's accompanied by good art and a good story.
>>
>>2240889
I really don't see how you have actually read what's new in YH and make out that there's no yuri. It's pure bullshit.
>>
>>2240889
First of all, since you brought up reviews, just looking at last issue of YH it has good reviews across the chart except for one troll review ranting about Citrus. And I'm guessing you're cherry picking other sources, assuming you're not making them up.

And you're still doing nothing but ranting yourself "YH is shit, it's not yuri, the stories are bad". Are we supposed to just accept at face value an unreleased magazine will somehow be better just because it has no editor or publisher? If anything that sounds like it would make the quality worse.
>>
>>2240895
Pure, unbridled ignorance.
And you can vouch for the quality of something that doesn't even exist yet?
You're an idiot.
>>
>>2240895
Your logic is
>You don't have to read YH to know it's shit
>but you don't have to read this new thing to know it's better

Please kindly fuck off
>>
>>2240900
>>2240902
Are these replying to the wrong post or something?

My post (>>2240895) was defending YH from the suggestion there's no yuri in its new stuff, since I know that's wrong. There has already been explicitly romantic yuri in 4 of them and they're only getting started anyway.
>>
>>2240907
Sorry, misread your post.
>>
I'm relieved all these new posts in the usually slow buyfag thread are just because of the usual YH argument finding its way in here. For a second I thought people were upset with one of the new releases coming out like うちのメイドがウザすぎる!or the ending of Futakaku Kankei and Hana and Hina. Now I can rest easy and wait for my monthly box of yuri.
>>
>>2240962
>ending of Futakaku Kankei
Sakura Trick is still going (for how long I don't know if Yuu and Haruka are going to graduate HS) and Love Sick. It may have been intended to be a short run or maybe Tachi couldn't handle three concurrent series.
>>
File: C13VCw6UsAAcCYD.jpg (182KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C13VCw6UsAAcCYD.jpg
182KB, 900x1200px
>ぶっちゃけ私が次の仕事貰えるように皆さま是非買ってください
You heard her.
>>
Are there raws of this 3rd volume of Hana and Hina?
>>
>>2241791
Preordered long ago. I don't find her work super exciting these days but it's still always a solid fun read.
>>
>>2241900
>she just asked to buy it and people ask for raws the exact day the volume is released

>>2242215
Hana to Hina is the series I enjoy(ed) the most among all Morinaga Milk's works.
>>
>>2242215
It's the first of her work in years that made me feel like I did when I first started reading yuri. She wasn't breaking any new ground, but it just felt so well executed from the art to the interaction to the pacing.
>>
Yes, and it was cancelled in the 3rd volume. It's a shame
>>
Finally received Yuzumori-san in the mail today. Did anyone get a color insert page? I think this is the first time I saw a printed manga without one.
It didn't have the short web chapters either which was a bigger disappointment. Volume 2 must be very close already since this only covered up to 7 (+ vol bonus).

Do any other magazines besides the recent Nakatani Nio cover from Dengeki Daioh have clearfiles with yuri art on them? I like this one a lot and apparently magazines are a lot cheaper in Japan. After paging through Dengeki Daioh I am amazed that they picked Bloom Into You for serialization. So much hetshit.
>>
>>2243448
>spoilers
It's running in there because it won their grand prize in 2015.
>>
File: IMG_0698.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0698.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
This month's care package from Glorious Nippon arrived today.

pile on the right may not be relevant to /u/'s interest, but who knows, maybe Tony slipped something in.
>>
>>2244494
Will a big label ever print Mira's back catalog of doujinshi like YH does for some authors? It would be nice to buy all her work one day.
>>
>>2244494

Earth Girls.. I envy you! I can buy in pdf?
>>
>>2221583
Is L girs any good, or at least Ogino's manga? I'm still considering to purchase these volumes.
>>
hello, retard here

i want to get a new yuzumori and amazon has one but i can't fully tell if it is or isn't eligible for their new international shipping.

i searched and there was a page but no direct buy button as well as the title having 'kindle' so not sure if this was for digital but it did have a link to the list of physical sellers.

what im thinking is that there is no international shippers but they still show the link for the others ones in case you are in japan and got lost on the site or something.
>>
>>2245203
It's out of stock at amazon (and pretty much everywhere else).
The other listings are from marketplace sellers who sell used copies for twice the price.
Get the kindle version if you want to read it asap.
>>
>>2245207
i wanted it more just to have a physical copy, i kind of want to expand my physical yuri collection since it pretty much just consists of 'yuri hime', i haven't got into much of the more recent yuri releases so i really wanted this one.
>>
>>2245218
It will probably be reprinted soon. While you're waiting you might as well browse and add other yuri to your order.
>>
>>2245237
yeah was thinking it might get reprinted, ill see if there are any other series i like and get them in the mean time.
>>
Galette is coming out February 15th
>https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4909068015
>230 pages
>2,500 yen
The price is more than what I thought it would be but I'll still get it without hesitation next month. Hopefully the high price means it is large format with a lot of color.

>>2245247
I'm surprised it isn't reprinted yet since it sounded like it sold out the first print at YagaKimi speeds. I think >>2231219 includes most of this month's new releases to give ideas about what else to buy and once you start you'll never want to stop
>>
>>2245260
Cdjapan had a couple of copies of Yuzumori available for a 27th release, so I managed to snag one there. Whether or not they'll actually get those in I don't know. A bit annoying since I wanted Itou Hachi's Master and me as well but they've sold out too.
>>
>>2245260
I wonder why the price differs so much from https://galetteweb.booth.pm/items/386043.
Hope the kindle version is more affordable.
>>
>>2197434
>How to purchase and convert a JP kindle book
>http://pastebin.com/j5n5zSuN (embed)
I just bought Hana and Hina vol3 without having to use a VPN and can read it at read.amazon.co.jp

What I really want now is the FlipFlap wallscroll:
http://www.infinitedayo.jp/shop/work/frifra/ff008.html
But I'm struggling to find the motivation to do things, like find a good(cheap) forwarding service. Any suggestions?
>>
>>2246992
The VPN is just to avoid having your kindle account locked. If you purchase a lot from overseas apparently that can happen (sometimes).

I use big in japan for forwarding. Terrible name, but I've liked their service.
>>
>>2246999
Looks good. Thanks.
>>
>>2245553
Still a big difference but the amazon.co.jp price dropped to 2,314 yen. I put in a pre-order in case it sells out since I don't expect it will get a reprint.
>>
>>2245359
If anyone is still looking for Yuzumori-san 1 it is back in stock on Honto and Amazon.co.jp.
>>
I'm thinking of ordering Yuri Hime since they're avilable via ebooks now, and I'd like to be able to rip them, but I'm not sure where's the best place for that. Honto would be best since I get a lot of ebook vouchers from them but I'm not sure if ripping is possible.
>>
File: 130.jpg (279KB, 1125x1600px) Image search: [Google]
130.jpg
279KB, 1125x1600px
Furumapura
>>
>>2248370
I pre-ordered it as well, but I waited until the pound rose against the yen a bit so I wouldn't have to pay custom fees. Amazon was going to add an extra £4-5 for fees even though books are exempt from VAT.
>>
>>2252987
Oh wow, something by Cool finally goes somewhere. And not even the one that's currently being translated.
>>
>>2254036
It is being translated, though. Did they drop it?
>>
>>2254094
2nd volume just hit the shelves yesterday, anon. Give them time.
>>
>>2254112
I said it just because anon said it wasn't being translated.
>>
http://galetteweb.com/archives/25

Well, I lost a lot of my optimism.
Shuninta and Momono Noto (again) with those draw-a-man-call-him-a-girl characters and >>2240799 with the usual boyfriends hetslut (I still want to believe she is lying).
>>
>>2254823
It's not like there isn't people who likes those stuff. I don't think the magazine has much potential because they won't break out of the "girl falls in love with girls and drama happens" formula. But it's nice that yuri artists have some plae where they can work.
I kinda hoped they would try something different, though.
>>
>>2254823
My interest has risen considerably.
>>
>>2254823
I dunno why, I used to love Shuninta, but now I just want to punch every smug-looking motherfucker she draws in the face.
>>
>>2254823
> draw-a-man-call-him-a-girl

Holy shit you need new glasses.

I wish /u/ wasn't so full of people who make it their life's purpose to just constantly bitch about every single piece of media that comes out.
>>
>>2255110
but complaining is how I show my love
>>
>>2254981
I know right. Finally another series where one of the girl is a slut that pass from a boyfriend to another. I don't know how can people dislike it, honestly.

>>2255110
If you try reading it you'll notice the characters in it say the same thing

>You sound like a girl
>I am a girl

>-kun
>I'm everyone's boyfriend

I wish /u/ would grow some standards.
>>
>>2255136
> If you try reading it you'll notice the characters in it say the same thing

So what? They had feminine facial features. They were most definitely not "drawn as male" as the original accusation suggested.

But more to the point, if all you can do is just whine about content then why not simply refrain from posting? You're not going to convince anyone to hate the things you hate—nobody wins.
>>
>>2255139
People won't hate but people will get discouraged from buying it.
>>
>>2255139
He spends his time bitching about butch girls in lesbian comics. Chances are, he does not lead a full life.
>>
Anyone know about this? http://hapirabi.tumblr.com/
>>
>>2255136
>I wish /u/ would grow some standards.
And I wish you would stop posting, since you trash perfectly good things and promote garbage.

>>2255445
I don't have a copy, but I do know that yukiko's contribution was republished in おねだりしてみて.
>>
Any recommendations or hidden gems that don't get enough attention?

I found さよならジュリエッタ which is yuri/SF but have never seen it mentioned here (Maybe because it's more SF than yuri?).
>>
Can I buy a magazine somewhere -Ladies L & Girls Love in ebook version?
>>
>>2258048
I could give you some titles but people here would be like "that's garbage" because there are no transgender queer tumblr ikemen "lesbians" taking dicks in them.
>>
File: ch11_22.jpg (174KB, 650x933px) Image search: [Google]
ch11_22.jpg
174KB, 650x933px
>>2258048
>さよならジュリエッタ
It was mentioned here exactly 3 times including your post. I really like it as well but I guess people want more yuri than plot which is quite difficult to follow to boot. I really hope it won't get cancelled.
>>
>>2258229

Recommend anyway. I can't think of a series where someone hasn't called it "garbage".

>>2258232
Oh dear, can't believe I didn't notice. I like what I've seen so far so I'm gonna bite and order the 2 volumes out at the moment. Hopefully it doesn't get cancelled (but from what I've read reviews have been general positive, so here's hoping sales are positive too)
>>
>>2258280
今日も女の子を攻略した。 and クロちゃん家の押入れが使えない理由 from Cune are promising (bless Hanabana Tsubomi).
These + せんぱいあい。 are released on Comic Walker too.
将来的に死んでくれ from Bessatsu is funny, there are the raws on nyaa.
Other two new series that seem interesting but I couldn't find any raw are いつか私は、君を裏切る from Kirara (not yonkoma) and 君と6時間の恋をした from Comic Heaven. いつか私は、君を裏切る seems a teacher-student thing and I found a photo of a page with a kiss but since I didn't read it I can't suggest it yet, the first volume will be released next week.

But talking about "not getting enough attention" the first thing that come to mind is
http://www.ganganonline.com/contents/adachito/
>>
>>2258048
ろみちゃんの恋、かな?
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4592711033/
Not exactly a hidden gem, but I don't recall seeing anyone here talk about it. Don't be put off by the art.

ゆるりふわり (doujinshi)
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B01MQ4D6TR/
It's not particularly exceptional, but it looks like there will be something in Galette with the same characters, and it's cheap (or free with unlimited).

私と彼女のお泊まり映画
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4107719367/
Another anon has promoted this before, but I think it was only in the general thread (though I see it also made it into the new releases posts). Make sure to read the extra comics on the author's site, they're set after the girls become a couple and are full of explicitly gay domesticity.
http://yasudadou.futene.net/comic1/dousei/dousei.html
>>
>>2258229
That hasn't happened once in the history of /u/. Your ilk, however, constantly bitch about anything that isn't pure enough for your sensitive palates.
>>
>>2258365
It was probably me >>2255477 that prompted that comment, and I can confirm that I definitely did not call "garbage" due to a lack of "transgender queer tumblr ikemen lesbians taking dicks".

I wouldn't normally lash out at someone for liking things I don't, but I'm really fucking tired of them shitting on everything constantly and loudly misrepresenting things they've barely skimmed.
>>
>>2258402
And I'm fucking tired of people with very poor reading comprehension because here nobody is "shitting on everything constantly and loudly". There are good and bad series and it's ok to express one's opinion in both the cases. There are a lot more suggestions than criticisms in this thread, so grow a little and stop crying everytime someone says they don't like what you like.
>>
File: C1A1oVCWEAESNPO.jpg (183KB, 988x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C1A1oVCWEAESNPO.jpg
183KB, 988x1200px
Working adults yuri anthology planned to be released on May.
>>
>>2259382
Could be good. Did they announce the contributing authors?
>>
>>2259382
I'm a fan of kanarashi's working adult yuri, so I'm hype.
>>
>>2259382
OL OL OL
>>
It's been announced a drama cd for Sister in law!.
>>
Apprently Tachibanakan ToLieAngle was licensed and is coming out this month? There's a amazon listing for it but nothing on DMP's website.
>>
File: 1486685098950.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1486685098950.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
Hey guys, found this in my bedroom cleaning. I bought them brand new for about
$9 usd a piece. They're like brand new.

I heard they were worth quite a bit these days.
>>
File: 1486685149021.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1486685149021.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>2262713
>>
>>2262713
https://www.amazon.com/Maka-1-Kishi-Torajiro/dp/159883293X/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1486687785&sr=8-2&keywords=maka-maka

https://www.amazon.com/Maka-2-Kishi-Torajiro/dp/1598832948/ref=sr_1_8?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1486687810&sr=1-8&keywords=maka-maka+volume
>>
>>2262750
Wow, I think I'll just stick to my old scanlated backups
>>
>>2262750
Well fuck. I wanna sell them but I don't want to rape anyone with that kinda price.

What would be a reasonable price someone would pay for? At least $20 usd right?
>>
>>2262783
Chances are if you list it that cheap some competing seller/algorithm will buy it just to resell at a higher price. I say keep them and enjoy the ownership of a rare book. They will only get more valuable.
>>
>>2262803
I guess so. I don't really want to get rid of them, I've just been trying to make money because i'm in between jobs and it's tough going.

They really are great though if anyone wants to look them up online and read them. It's a super cute story.
>>
>>2262803
Not the original anon, but to think my good-condition copies are tucked away out of sight... Makes me feel bad. I had no idea they'd be "worth" so much now.
>>
After the deluge of yuri over the last few months February is a dry spell. What's everyone getting?

2/17 オトメの帝国 11 (Virgin's Empire 11)
2/19 ガレット創刊号 (Galette)
2/27 明るい記憶喪失 1(Bright & Cheery Amnesia 1)

I skipped over these in my last order but now I'm wondering if anyone would recommend reading them.
これでわかってよ! but it is somehow out of stock on honto already
ちょこメイト
>>
File: これでわかってよ.jpg (583KB, 1222x2048px) Image search: [Google]
これでわかってよ.jpg
583KB, 1222x2048px
>>2264402
>What's everyone getting?
The stuff you listed and the following are my sure buys.
2/10 いつか私は、君を裏切る
2/27 クロちゃん家の押入が使えない理由

>これでわかってよ!
I would at least recommend reading the pixiv versions to see if you are interested. It's these two series.
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=45146642
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=44158074

Picture for comparison between the tank and pixiv versions.

>ちょこメイト
In the same boat as you on that one.
>>
File: KDCW_MF06000014011012_68.png (419KB, 536x769px) Image search: [Google]
KDCW_MF06000014011012_68.png
419KB, 536x769px
>>2264442
>クロちゃん家の押入が使えない理由
Based Hanabana Tsubomi.

Also
2/1 百合ラブスレイブ わたしだけの委員長
2/27 うらら迷路帖アンソロジーコミック (1)
>>
File: ClKXwN4VAAUIepm.jpg (342KB, 1200x866px) Image search: [Google]
ClKXwN4VAAUIepm.jpg
342KB, 1200x866px
夢見るプリマ・ガール! (1) may deliver something too.
>>
File: ClKXwMzVEAA14vi.jpg (254KB, 796x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ClKXwMzVEAA14vi.jpg
254KB, 796x1200px
>>2264524
>>
File: 61NXBN2qI5L.jpg (127KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
61NXBN2qI5L.jpg
127KB, 700x1000px
>>2264523
>2/1 百合ラブスレイブ わたしだけの委員長
Forgot about light novels.
2/25 少女妄想中。
>>
>>2264596
Ah yes, that one too.
>>
File: galette.png (50KB, 608x556px) Image search: [Google]
galette.png
50KB, 608x556px
If you're a normal level or higher backer for Galette, the PDF copy is out (check the Enty page or maybe the Galette Twitter - think there's a link there too.)

There's a time limit on the download (until 2/18 in Japan), so now is a good time to grab it.
>>
File: C4eOxGlVMAI81qS.jpg (125KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C4eOxGlVMAI81qS.jpg
125KB, 900x1200px
>>2264806
It looks like you need a subscription. I'll just wait for my copy.

Morinaga Milk and Otsu Hiyori in the next issue. I can't read in what section they are, I hope it's "new series".
>>
>>2264855
>I hope it's "new series".
It is.
http://galetteweb.com/archives/294
>>
>>2264596
Where can I read these LN?
>>
>>2264855
How often is this published?
>>
>>2264875
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4799209914/
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4048927574/

>>2264884
Quarterly.
>>
>>2264855
>>2264871
Did anyone ever figured out why the amazon version costs way more than the one sold on booth?
>>
>>2264901
Maybe same reason games on Steam still cost the same as physical version?
>>
>>2264928
It's ordering the physical version from online stores such as Amazon that's priced higher. The Kindle version will be the cheapest way to buy it.
>>
>>2264901
Guess part of it is Amazon fees.
>>
>>2264871
May Morishima's new series be as good as Hana to Hina.

But a chapter every three months...
>>
File: 81dk10+6MZL.jpg (274KB, 1167x1665px) Image search: [Google]
81dk10+6MZL.jpg
274KB, 1167x1665px
2/25 月に濡れる
https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/4799008706
>>
>>2265267
>Morishima
Almost made me happy to believe Morishima Akiko was joining Galette. At least Morinaga Milk won't have to worry about being canceled this time.
>>
>>2265371
Damn, I meant Morinaga.
>>
>>2264806
Any reviews or opinions?
>>
>>2265371
Serializations in Galette are in a more precarious position than those with a publishing company.
>>
File: 81zfJZYcnVL.jpg (453KB, 1516x2149px) Image search: [Google]
81zfJZYcnVL.jpg
453KB, 1516x2149px
>>2197434
Going to buy manga soon from AMAZON.JP

ガレット創刊号 ムック – 2017/2/19

あとで姉妹ます。 (2) (百合姫コミックス) コミック – (Both 1 and 2)

Completely irrelevant to any translation team. I will be scanning and translating myself. If anyone wants to help clean I will gladly take it.

Loli age-gap best
>>
>>2265674
Also will be ordering Takamiya Jin's new work
恋愛ログ (百合姫コミックス) コミック
if anyone is going to be translating please go ahead and tell soon.
>>
>>2265675
>http://divulge-scans.tumblr.com/projects
Divulge already did some of it and is probably going to do the rest.
>>
>>2265685
o ya forgot divulge translates takamiya's thx
>>
>>2265674
>>2265675
Why would you scan and clean when digital is available?
>>
Target is doing a buy 2 get 1 free deal and they have almost all the recent yuri manga and yuri pre-orders available. A very inexpensive way to get them is order all of them now to save roughly 33%. I ordered $200 worth of books and it only came to about $140.

Kindred Spirits on the Roof is on sale for only $13.98 too.
>>
>>2265901
You still have to erase dialogue and redraws parts.
>>
>>2206360
Apparently, you can buy Gallete ebook from US Amazon site.
Also, Kindle Unlimited eligible and you can use your Prime free ebook credits on it.
https://www.amazon.com/galette-Japanese-kittaizumi-ebook/dp/B01N4UL058
>>
>>2259502
Doujin, will be released at Comitia 120
>>
File: 046.jpg (670KB, 2700x1920px) Image search: [Google]
046.jpg
670KB, 2700x1920px
For those of you that like a little yuri in your mystery and crazy, いつか私は、君を裏切る has you covered.
>>
Anyone bought Galette? Is it good?
>>
>>2270109
it's still in preorder mode for me.
>>
>>2270109
I've bought the PDF version. I can't even read Japanese, I just wanted to support the project because I love all the authors participating in it and because it semeed something close to what I like in yuri.
All I can say is that the art in general is awesome and the Momono Moto + Kitta Izumi' story looks very interesting. The 70% of it it's school girl yuri and the 30% of it it's adult stuff.
>>
>>2269954
>a little yuri
An understatement. It's all been driven by girls loving girls and wanting to be loved by girls. A lot of it is a twisted kind of love and desire, but the first chapter does have two characters kiss and become lovers (and elsewhere implied to have sex).
>>
>>2270109
I think it's good. It certainly met my expectations for it. And it's nice to have something which feels like it leans more to the josei-style of yuri.

I guess >>2254823 isn't going to be so happy with it though.
>>
>>2270415
>I guess >>2254823 # isn't going to be so happy with it though.
What do you mean?
>>
>>2270495
I'm assuming they mean Shuninta and Noto's chapters contain mannish-girls and het-sluttery
>>
>>2270495
Roughly half the stories in it have some element to them that I guess will put that anon's back up.

But when it comes to things like a pervert exposing himself to a girl about 6 years old and inviting her into his car (a sukeban comes and pours hot coffee on his crotch) or a story about a woman making a wedding dress for a woman whom she had been in love with, who is marrying only to conform. I really am just guessing.
>>
>>2270538
I'm more surprised there is people that can deal with that kind of shit.
>>
>>2270538
What's Ootomo Megane's story about?
>>
>>2270922
An entry in the light haired extrovert and dark haired introvert, opposites attract yuri subgenre. Popular Ao and dour Miyu have been classmates for years and are conscious of each other. Ao gets flirtatious with Miyu in private in the library. Miyu asks whether it's odd for a girl to like a girl. Ao notices other people entering and lightly replies that it is weird. Miyu is hurt and thinks Ao had just been making a fool of her. An incident helps Ao try to regain some trust. It ends with the implication that Miyu will give her a second chance.
>>
File: C4nr3reVcAIgC47.png (808KB, 734x969px) Image search: [Google]
C4nr3reVcAIgC47.png
808KB, 734x969px
>>2259382
COMITIA119で配布したペーパー絵です。5月のCOMITIA120にて社会人百合アンソロジー発行予定です!
◆執筆予定者◆
秋津那由子/アジイチ/鹿嵐/北尾タキ/竹宮ジン/トクヲツム/ねが/望月カイコ/やまもとまも/りーるー(敬称略、五十音順)
よろしくお願いいたします!!

>comitia
>>
>>2270972
Comitia is god's gift to this wretched earth
>>
>>2270538
The parts you spoilered are surely disgusting but in general it's not as bad as you're trying to make it seem. Definitely better than Yuri Hime, it's worth a buy.
>>
>>2270989
I'm not trying make it seem bad. I don't think those parts are bad.
>>
>>2271027
You don't think a man showing his dick to a 6yo girl is bad?
>>
>>2271071
I don't think a part in a particular piece of fiction that implied that happening was bad.
>>
File: 093.jpg (336KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
093.jpg
336KB, 1114x1600px
When Manga 4-koma Palette started charging for their online version a few months back, I swore I wasn't going to buy it for the two stories I was reading in it.

Anyway, this month's Oogami-san to Kerberos! was cute as always.
>>
New thread >>2274263
Thread posts: 332
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.