[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Their Story

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 50

File: IMG_9459.jpg (88KB, 746x690px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9459.jpg
88KB, 746x690px
Last thread is closed
Starting with a new chapter
>>
File: IMG_2875.jpg (67KB, 710x560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2875.jpg
67KB, 710x560px
>>2195163
I didn't find a new thread so I try this new one
>>
File: IMG_2874.jpg (2MB, 650x7358px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2874.jpg
2MB, 650x7358px
>>2195163
New chapter and now it's time to show off
>>
Forgot something
>English Translation
http://yaoi-blcd.tumblr.com/tagged/their-story
>>
>>2195168
That game better be fucking epic because of how much they've been teasing it.
>>
>art style change
>terrible basketball arc

why
>>
>>2195259
Advanced art and story?
>>
>>2195168
uhh...
Boring...
>>
>>2195279
You guys are never pleased.
>>
>>2195176
Thanks anon!
>>
>>2195168
Oh look Mophead took sick senpai's place. Don't stress over no yuri, these chapters are fun to read
>>
>>2195280
Trying to please /u/ is like solving a complex math, adding exactly the right amount of ingredients, not diverting even by 1%.
>>
>>2195165
Where is this from? A recent chapter?
>>
Did they have sex yet?
>>
>>2195497
No it was back when SJ confessed to QT for the first time
>>
>>2195497
Recent chapter from Tan Jui's weibo
>>
>>2195168
SJ: AHAHA! So the yogurt drink really wasn't edible!
That guy: WEREN'T YOU THE ONE THAT GAVE IT TO ME? YOU DARE LAUGH?
SJ: Sorry.
That guy: Ugh... I have to go to the washroom again....
Big Guy: ......
-Diarhea sfx---- -
Big Guy: SunJing, there's not much time left, go find someone to replace him.
SJ: Are we allowed to just randomly change players?
Big Guy: There's no choice in this kind of situation.
Big Guy: Is there someone that's capable?
SJ: I know a very powerful person! (mmm, transliterated to 'powerful' but I can't think of a better word)
_-------
"Wa---!" "Golden Hand" "Great shot!"
Girl: So it's true that if you're a guy and you're good, people will accept you and welcome you.....
Guy: Do your warm ups! Stop minding other people's business.
Guy 2: Is that bear (referring to Big Guy) from Er Fu School still not here? Did they flee or something?
"Hey--" "That's Er Fu School's uniform."
Mophead: Like I said,
Mophead: You guys came here blatantly dressed in our school uniforms, is that really okay?
Big Guy: Aren't you doing the same?
Mophead: Let's go! We're gonna destroy them!
>>
I for one am loving the basketball arc/ extended cast.
>>
>>2195834
Thank you !
(powerful --> skilled ?)
>>
>>2195165
And suddenly I remember when there was Yuri. And progress.
>>
>>2196163
>SJ flirting with a blushing QT isn't yuri
Seriously, just leave these threads. You aren't contributing anything.
>>
Their story is actually the story of Tan Jiu when she was in high school, I get it now.

>>2196174
You misunderstood what anon wrote.
>>
>>2195841
i like the basketball stuff, but i think it's difficult because the story moves so slow.
>>
>>2195834
Thank you anon
>>
This is what's gonna happens: SJ will show her incredible talent playing basketball, another girl will fall in love with her, also SJ will fell a little atracted to that girl, QT will fell very jealous and finally confess her love. In the end both will fuck like there's no tomorrow (?), or at least a kiss, 'thefuckIknow (????)
>>
>>2196213
>Their story is actually the story of Tan Jiu when she was in high school, I get it now.
Or what she wanted her highschool years to be, maybe. But I bet she self-insert as SJ
>>
>>2199775
>This is what's gonna happens: SJ will show her incredible talent playing basketball
QT and SJ will then travel to USA to join university team first and play in WNBA.
>>
Did blcd drop Their Story?
>>
>>2201440
No they are slow because they added a second person to the TL/editing process.
>>
>>2201462
They're definitely more interested in yaoi. An update to one of their yaoi stories and a translation in half a day. They even got spare time to upload classic tumblr crap like fake yaoi imessages.
>>
>>2201473
They specifically said the updates are taking longer because they added staff to improve quality. More people = more schedules to coordinate. It isn't a yaoi conspiracy.
>>
>>2195168
>and now, a break to the yuri to have that most noble of challenges...
>A Space Jam

Hopefully once they dunk on these fucking gooses we can get back to the dykes
>>
http://yaoi-blcd.tumblr.com/post/153889207540/update-from-tan-jiu-translated-by-yaoi-blcd-if

Edit is finally up. I'm thinking QT will get the opportunity to fangirl over SJ a bit, and hopefully she'll learn the origins of SJ's injury and dote on her. Maybe there'll even be some incidental hand holding
>>
Just come here for a quick and pretty okay translation thanks to anon
>>
>>2205524
Why bump if there is no updates?
>>
>>2205534
So it doesn't get bumped off the board before updates happen.
>>
File: 19854623.jpg (849KB, 440x4988px) Image search: [Google]
19854623.jpg
849KB, 440x4988px
So it begins.
>>
File: 198532135498.jpg (523KB, 440x3468px) Image search: [Google]
198532135498.jpg
523KB, 440x3468px
>>2207199
The great shitstorm of our time.
>>
Now to wait two weeks for translation.

And what's up with this new art style.
>>
>>2207292
I ask the same. Different style
>>
File: inyourdreams.png (228KB, 436x332px) Image search: [Google]
inyourdreams.png
228KB, 436x332px
I would say refined or polished rather than different. Quite logical when you draw something over a long period of time, look at Questionable Content and some other webcomics.

Anyway, the twist is: Qi Fang is not part of the team actuallly. Or maybe: yuri is not part of their story actually. Mwahahaha. Ehm. Sorry.
>>
>>2207452
I say why wait after the match is over? Just use it as a diversion and do it in the middle!
>>
I stopped reading after Sun went to Qui's house

Has their relatioship gone anywhere or is this still a comedy rather than a romance?
>>
>>2207470
No for former and yes for latter. Looks like we'll see some progress in a year or so.
>>
>>2207292
author is drawing too much yaoi
>>
>>2207551
>progress in a year or so.
Will I be a fucking grandfather when they use tongue when they kiss?
>>
>>2207199
>>2207200
36 37 38
White hair: Hey,
White hair: Aren't you guys late?
-DUN--!!-
"What's happening?"
"Why's there so many people?"
"There's another school here starting shit! (Closest I can figure out lol) With our basketball team!"
"Holy shit, that's guy's fuckin huge!" small text: Is he human!?
"It's Second High's uniform!"
White hair: Aren't you guys missing a person? Where's hedgehog head (spoiled yogurt guy) from last time?
Big guy: He had something to tend to so he couldn't come, can we switch him with someone?
White hair: .... No problem! We'll win no matter who you switch with!
"South High! South High!" "Teach them a lesson!"
QT: Why are there so many people?
"What's these Second High guys trying to do?"
"I heard they're dueling against each other in basketball!"
"Why's there a girl on their side?"
"Our team has one too."
QT: Second High?
!
"GO [South High] BASKETBALL TEAM!" "You guys look great!"
QT: SUNJING!?
---------------------------
White hair: Hey! You're the replacement for hedgehog head?
Mophead: Me?
Mophead: Nope! I'm just here to watch.
White hair: What!?
White hair: Then who are you replacing him with? small text: Can you guys do shit faster!?
Replacement: Sorry, I'm late~
White hair: !
Big guy: Hurry up.
SJ: Class president, you're so slow!
Class president/Replacement: Sorry sorry~ I had to turn back cause I realized my clothes weren't in my locker!
White hair: ......
Girl: ..... This person....
Guy: .....
SO TALL!
Class prez: Sorry I'm late~ Hello!

Second High Class 1-7 (1st year, 7th class) CLASS PRESIDENT

>>2207292
It's okay, I'm here buddy. Even though my translations might be shitty
>>
I don't understand why it matters if QF was replaced by president? These two guys look abnormally tall. It doesn't makes sense
>>
>>2207573
Thank you very much anon.

>>2207611
You're looking for sense in the wrong place m8.
>>
>>2207611
it matters BECAUSE big guy and class prez are tall as fuck, so they have a huge advantage into winning basketball
>>
>>2207573
Thanks sista!
>>
File: IMG_2911.jpg (570KB, 650x2677px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2911.jpg
570KB, 650x2677px
>>2207199
>>2207200
DOUBLE COMBO (?)
>>
>>2208186
Wow how tall is he? Like 3 meters? he looks double the size of SJ
>>
>>2208186
Just an extra chapter in order to sustain the suspense. We are tired of your shenanigans Tan Jiu...
>>
>>2196213
Wait, where you got that from
>>2199783
Also, knowing she's an artist and doesn't show her face maybe she's qui tong?
>>
Idk why I even did this, but ywa, Xuezhang is at least 2.40M tall
Emphasis on "at least"
>>
>>2208264
I've actually seen a pic of her but don't remember the link. She wears glasses, thin and looks a bit butchy
>>
>>2208266
His height is definitely anime type of abnormal
>>
>>2208266
Everyone else is just a chinese manlet.
>>
File: 16487285964.png (460KB, 402x720px) Image search: [Google]
16487285964.png
460KB, 402x720px
Translations are up and running.

>>2208264
Yeah, maybe she identifies as Qiu Tong and wanted to have a Sun Jing by her side in high school. Who knows?

>>2208269
Pic related.
>>
>>2208284
Yes this one. Tbh she looks like an SJ
>>
>>2208266
He is probably slightly shorter than 2.4m since you measured from the wrong point for his pixel height. He is standing in front of the white line while SJ is standing slightly behind/on it. Still absurdly tall though.
>>
>>2207783
Considering SJ already towers above her opponent (the other girl, one assumes) and QF is about equal/taller than whoever would end up being his opponent, no, the swap isn't necessary.

Unless, of course, everybody from 2nd high is absolute shit at basketball so literally the only way to win would be to stand around and block every shot.

Honestly imo this is the first thing Tan Jiu's done that feels really pointless. I don't even mind the secondary characters or the short side stories we get focused on them. But this...seems worse than filler. The reveal wasn't even that entertaining.
>>
>>2208258
I'm not.
>>
File: IMG_2914.jpg (746KB, 650x3416px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2914.jpg
746KB, 650x3416px
>>2208186
And more extra stuff
>>
>>2208949
My sides.
>>
I knew that other tall dude had appeared before but back then he didn't look so abnormally tall.

>yaoi-blcd.tumblr.com/post/107696419980/01102015-update-from-tan-jiu-translated
>yaoi-blcd.tumblr.com/post/114371722945/update-from-tan-jiu-translated-by-yaoi-blcd-if
>yaoi-blcd.tumblr.com/post/111378251140/happy-chinese-new-year-from-tan-jiu-and-family

And the art style really has changed a bit, it got cleaner I think, but there are little things that I liked more before, like mophead's hair. But meh, whatever.
>>
>>2208949
I really like their friendship.
>>
>>2207452
Fuck off
>>
>>2208597
>But this...seems worse than filler. The reveal wasn't even that entertaining.

What fucking reveal?
Are you all high or something.
It's a simple continuation of the incident with window that also allows our main girls get into shenanigans that will get closer to relationship.
SJ will show off her awesome skills, QT will cheer her on under judging eyes of her schoolmates. Our guys win the match but they are all nice about it and everyone is friends and all that.
Or QT learns that guy from her school was responsible for SJ's injury and goes nuclear on his ass.
>>
>>2208949
cute, reminds me of the older strips.
>>
>>2209492
>reveal
They meant the twist that mop head wasn't the replacement like everyone thought.

>>2208597
>pointless
Maybe the author wants to introduce tall guy so she can ship him more with glasses guy later. They're already shown together in >>2209070
>>
>>2209492
Chill dude. The "reveal" is the class president. Yes obviously this is a continuation of the "window" incident, and obviously this is another opportunity for more SJ/QT relationship growth.

Just as obviously, QF was purposefully presented as a red herring to take the other guy's place. My beef with this particular "twist" is that for the first time, it adds absolutely zero to the story or the characters. Maybe if the class president was shown to be a little more involved when SJ got hurt (I don't think he was even drawn in the background) it'd be ok, but as it stands it seems like Tan Jiu threw him in there for the express purpose of stretching chapters. Ergo, empty filler. Filler we, as readers, aren't even particularly attached too, since the class president has pretty much been a non-entity.

>>2209505
>Maybe the author wants to introduce tall guy so she can ship him more with glasses guy later.
That's some yuri-level reach right there. Honestly I hope not. The series doesn't really need any more side romances, but if one were to be added I would think QF would be the best/obvious choice.

Really, the only way I see any worth in including the Class Prez in this particular storyline is if both school's student body governments get involved.
>>
>>2209947
I think Tan Jiu maybe added him for comedy reasons. Like two super tall guys pwning the bullies from the other school.
>>
File: tumblr_oi2x82aG4B1tjyeywo1_540.jpg (119KB, 521x810px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oi2x82aG4B1tjyeywo1_540.jpg
119KB, 521x810px
http://yaoi-blcd.tumblr.com/post/154379294760/update-from-tan-jiu-a-daily-life-extra-3

More daily life
>>
>>2210565
Yeah, having Upperclassman towering over everybody is already enough set up for that (not to mention SJ also towers over south high's girl). So using 2 chapters to set up something that won't even give a much bigger payout comedically? It's a waste.

It's just extra disappointing to me because this is the first time I feel Tan Jiu has dropped the ball, story wise. But hey, like I said, maybe Class Prez is the start of a bigger school plot line that justifies this entrance.

>>2210727
damn it, why are they so cute?
>>
>>2210869
How in the world do you read this and only see setups and payoffs? You're acting like every page is a punchline to a joke that you don't even get. It isn't about that.
>>
>>2210875
How in the world do you read my comments and think I need every page to be its own self-contained set up/payoff/punchline? I've repeatedly stated I enjoy the side characters and their stories, I've stated I have had no story/plot/pacing issues with this comic before. What I have stated is a completely valid criticism that these last couple of chapters feel like filler that doesn't (currently) add to the story OR the characters OR the even the general world. Every time we got a side story/new character it either gave us different sides of SJ/QT or gave us a bit of "world building" (in a SoL like this, giving the side characters more dimension, etc). But this time Tan Jiu very purposefully dragged out a red herring over 2 chapters for a "twist" that doesn't give us anything new.

And in case you missed it (again), I think Tan Jiu manages to balance/integrate side characters/side stories quite nicely and organically in conjunction with the "main plot." Just not this time.

Btw, ALL stories have set ups and payoffs. That's how storytelling works. They may differ in execution, and it may be much more subtle in meandering SoLs like this one, but they're still there.
>>
>>2210899
We still don't know how this twist might work for the main plot though. So better keep that after a couple of chapters.
>>
>>2210899
>Btw, ALL stories have set ups and payoffs.

Not really. Which is why many stories are shit.
Sage, because unrelated to thread topic.
>>
Maybe QT fall in love with the class president....
>>
>>2211351
We already know how the story ends, this is all just a "how it happened" story
>>
>>2211509
>We already know how the story ends

We do? Because of the artworks? TJ stated they're canon?
>>
bump bus
>>
this manga is getting so boring
>>
>>2217336
No kiss yet. What the fuck? Just imagine how long for the sex.
>>
>>2219532
keep dreaming, there probably aint gonna be sex just saying
>>
>>2217336
>>2219532
You're getting boring.
>>
>>2221719
>there probably aint gonna be sex just saying
You shut your fucking mouth, faggot.
>>
>>2221725
i'd like some sex too, but realistically speaking, it's just the truth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>2217332
Neat.
>>
I'm surprised there was nothing from Tan Jiu for Christmas or New Years, not even a pic
>>
>>2231076
Has she had any activity since the last update? Maybe she went on vacation for the holidays.
>>
>>2231076
China has Christmas?
>>
File: 30.jpg (1MB, 650x3596px) Image search: [Google]
30.jpg
1MB, 650x3596px
>>2231305
In the previous years she either drew a special chapter or at least one pic. Well now even the usual updates got extremely slow.
>>
New chapter but i couldn't copy the images from TJ's weibo.
Link: http://m.weibo.cn/u/1300957955?jumpfrom=weibocom
>>
>>2237634
another shitty one, time to "hide" this thread and forget about this garbage
>>
>>2237644
You won't be missed, entitled anon.
>>
>>2237644
>>2237645
I wasn't even sure I was reading Their Story until the last panel. What the fuck?
>>
>>2237634
I can't believe he can't play basketball, they are gonna lose
>>
>>2237634
I don't mind getting infos about side characters, especially if they are likeable like homo sempai, but it's a little bit disappointing that we get this, but just skipped the night when SJ was sleeping at QT's place.
>>
Hi, first time posting on a Their Story thread, I just want to get this off my chest. (Bear in mind I'm posting this on impulse without reading previous posts.)

Why does this series keep on beating around the bush? I don't even like yaoi but I'm enjoying 19 Days more because of my draining patience with this one. (I read on the yaoi-blcd blog so it's inevitable.)

I just want to see Qiu Tong and Sun Jing ffs!
>>
>>2241677
>enjoying 19 Days
No one is making you read Their Story. It will never cater to your childlike patience like 19 Day's poorly written violent drama and pointy samefaces so you may as well give up and go home.
>>
>>2241696
Well looks like someone has some misplaced hate on a /y/ series.

Not saying 19 Days is any better, both have their quirks and shortcomings. That's not even the point of my post and bitch if someone's acting childlike, it's you.
>>
>>2241677
Whatever this basketball arc is, I just expect a huge payoff for us yuri fans in the end. QT being there having to witness SJ surely won't be for nothing. Just have to trust in the SJ-look alike writer, I guess. It just feels really sore to us because we're all kept up with the comic and we have to wait. I remember marathoning this from start to upto date pages, and everything just flows smoothly.
>>
File: 3b451bf3d8e1ca4d7514d500cc24ebf6.jpg (355KB, 800x1132px) Image search: [Google]
3b451bf3d8e1ca4d7514d500cc24ebf6.jpg
355KB, 800x1132px
>>2241677

The problem here is that you think the series is trying to get to a destination, when it's about the story of the two growing closer as they go about their normal lives.

I don't blame you, you probably got too used to shitty formulaic series where the whole thing is just a build up to a confession, or a kiss, or sex, and the main characters exist in a complete void where they are the entire world.

You aren't going to get that here. This isn't a story about how SJ and QT had their first kiss or ended up living together, it's a story about how they met and became close. Part of that involves the story of the people around them and interacting with them, who aren't particularly involved in the relationship between the two girls, because they are actual people, not cardboard cutouts who's sole purpose is to give advice on how to overcome f-forbidden love. If you want a webseries solely about two girls constantly dokidoki-ing and making out with each other in the library or an empty classroom or on the rooftop of the school, there are literally hundreds of other things you could be reading.

I, for one, enjoy the variety and step away from every other series, towards a more realistic depiction of two young girls slowly falling in love.
>>
>>2242247
"I love watching paint dry." - Anonymous
>>
>>2242270
>Waaaah, people like what I'm not interested in! Why doesn't everyone agree with me?!
>>
>>2242282
Not him, but you're not helping yourself much like that.
>>
>>2242247
this.
>>
>>2242283
So you think >>2242270 was an effective piece of critical thinking that effectively countered the arguments raised by >>2242247 then?
>>
>>2242247
sj and qt and their relationship and interactions are great. having a supporting cast that gets development and contributes to the story as a whole is great.

what's not great is that i'm pretty sure i'm going to be 60 before qt figures out she has reciprocal feelings for sj. what makes it worse is that this is in part because of these background character tangents, the class rep has been on one page and got two pages of backstory.

i'd rather have two pages about mophead, who has been around since the start of the comic.

their story has a lack of focus, and a glacial update schedule, which makes the balance of sj+qt to everyone else feel off. the result is that sometimes it's hard to remember you're reading a love story about two girls.

i'm not sure how different chinese storytelling is from western, so that may have something to do with it.

>I, for one, enjoy the variety and step away from every other series, towards a more realistic depiction of two young girls slowly falling in love.

in retrospect i think i'm getting trolled.
>>
>>2244657
It summed up the semi-TL,DR post.
>>
File: 46619500_p0.jpg?1416713273.jpg (775KB, 800x1132px) Image search: [Google]
46619500_p0.jpg?1416713273.jpg
775KB, 800x1132px
Is this canon?
It's made by the author. If it is, then I understand why Mophead claims he's not a good guy and why the tattletale babbles about "different values"
>>
File: 46113792.jpg?1416713290.jpg (754KB, 800x1132px) Image search: [Google]
46113792.jpg?1416713290.jpg
754KB, 800x1132px
Or maybe soon to be canon?
>>
File: art16.jpg?1416713937.jpg (184KB, 800x979px) Image search: [Google]
art16.jpg?1416713937.jpg
184KB, 800x979px
Also Sun Jing's tomboy level in these are off the charts, holy shit
>>
>>2246893
>>2246896
What are you on about? There is nothing to see in these pictures that infers anything about Mophead's values. SJ is holding QT at a bar.
>>
>>2246900
The value of being a metalhead or punk.
Tattletale is a square who tattles on his classroom comrades. And despite being a teacher's pet, Mophead still outperforms him.
>>
>>2246893
>>2246896
>>2246898
I REALLY hope Sun Jing doesn't turn full dyke like these pictures show.
>>
>>2247435
>full dyke
You're cute being so stupidly american
>>
>>2231498
yeah, its weird, updates used to be weekly when the series first started, plus the artist would draw extra art pieces of SJ/QT for fun.

now the updates are super slow with no additional art pieces. I get the feeling the artist is losing her interest in this comic.
>>
>>2247523
or she could be busy. Her popularity rose while she was doing the comic, so she might actually be doing more professional work in China.
>>
When. Is. The. Sex. Happening?!
>>
>>2247435
that's a lesbian fuccboi
>>
>>2247523
Maybe she's busy with other (or future planned) projects. Maybe there's work needed to be done for the physical copies ala Ava's Demon. Maybe a problem that we aren't aware of popped up. Who the fuck knows. This is her popularity babby and cash cow. It's too early to lose interest now! For fucks sake there's even a SJQT bus ad!
>>
>>2247557
probably by the time you have grankids. also don't say that too loud or >>2242247
will turn up their nose at you.

>>2247442
different anon, but, explain?
>>
File: 6f8e280fjw1fbv42ikklmj20i22efk93.jpg (648KB, 650x3111px) Image search: [Google]
6f8e280fjw1fbv42ikklmj20i22efk93.jpg
648KB, 650x3111px
>>
File: 6f8e280fjw1fbv42okptgj20i23opnkw.jpg (865KB, 650x4777px) Image search: [Google]
6f8e280fjw1fbv42okptgj20i23opnkw.jpg
865KB, 650x4777px
>>
File: tumblr_obi6anduZJ1tjyeywo1_500.png (204KB, 500x428px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obi6anduZJ1tjyeywo1_500.png
204KB, 500x428px
>>2248045
>>2248046
It's only an ad for eye-drops like pic related six months ago, nothing to see here (pun intended).
>>
>>2248045
>>2248046
>>2248055
is that from "their story" or the other ones?
>>
>>2248075
It looks like Their Story because it's from the same author (highschool girls and all that).

>the other ones
You mean 19 Days? Still no, it's just an ad from Mosspaca Advertising Department. Tan Jiu and Old Xian draw some of this shit quite frequently: http://yaoi-blcd.tumblr.com/tagged/mosspaca%20advertising%20department
>>
>>2248081
ah. yea. i mean '19 Days'.
it is also from 'their story' but i don't remember these girls.
>>
>>2248163
Ah sorry, I meant "the author is the same, that's why it looks like Their Story but it's not". My bad.
>>
>>2248045
long haired girl is SJ's and QT's love child
>>
>>2247888
Dykes are depicted more positively and fanservicy in East Asia.
Bifauxnen is a thing after all.
But tomboys are on the other hand associated with immaturity.

But all in all it is not as bad a depiction as in the West.
>>
>>2248322
Ayy lmao
>>
new translated page up:

>>
Another extra. But I relate so much. She drew that cockroach well. I can't imagine staring at that shit for more than 1 minute.
>>
Disappointed that it's another extra, but I'll allow it since it was cute as fuck.
>>
>>2247565
>SJQT bus ad!
please post
>>
File: art24.jpg (255KB, 800x1132px) Image search: [Google]
art24.jpg
255KB, 800x1132px
>>
>>2246896
This always reminds me of some opium house.
>>
>>2253465
Can't unsee
>>
http://yaoi-blcd.tumblr.com/post/157239860575/update-from-tan-jiu-translated-by-yaoi-blcd
Valentine special
>>
>>2266214
At least we got to see a kiss.
>>
>>2266214
>>2266332
when I was refeshing the Their Story webpage I was hoping to see something that progressed their relationship in the story, but wasn't expecting anything given the current story position. While the story didn't progress I am glad we got the type of thing we did.
>>
File: 4d8b0b03gy1fczgf0ky28j20i22gbe81.jpg (897KB, 650x3179px) Image search: [Google]
4d8b0b03gy1fczgf0ky28j20i22gbe81.jpg
897KB, 650x3179px
>>
>>
>>2273307
Sungji so cool Qt gay little heart can't take it no more.
>>
I feel like this is gonna be a long ass match
>>
>>2273742
you mean Sun Jing and not Sungji.
Sungji is a another chara from a another manhwa.
>>
File: vivaldi_2017-02-22_21-21-13.png (338KB, 474x451px) Image search: [Google]
vivaldi_2017-02-22_21-21-13.png
338KB, 474x451px
tl up

http://yaoi-blcd.tumblr.com/post/157589019720/update-from-tan-jiu-translated-by-yaoi-blcd
>>
>>2273886
blonde isn't the only girl that got turned on!
>>
File: 1.png (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
5KB, 225x225px
>>2273813
I got my yuri messed up...
>>
i like how TLs are up so quickly when there isn't yuri involved lol
>>
>>2273886
Is QT getting wet from watching SJ?
>>
The author did build up this stupid basketball match for ages. I hop it will be worth it.
>>
>>2274055
Maybe abnormally tall dudes and basketball turn the author on. Who knows at this point.
>>
File: 6119bb95gw1f7mcaan58ij21400qogyv.jpg (487KB, 1440x960px) Image search: [Google]
6119bb95gw1f7mcaan58ij21400qogyv.jpg
487KB, 1440x960px
>>2252025
behold
>>
>>2276064
I really feel like I shouldn't be getting turned on by a bus, but damn.
>>
New chapter is up.
>>
>>2282314
fuck, cant handel that much yuri at once
>>
>>2282352
Damn it, you got my hopes up. Well played.
>>
>>2282314

I like the funny chapters and the little reactions of Qui Tong
>>
>>2276064
Wow, it's really that popular in China! Does anyone know if there's as many people over there crying about, you know, everything, as there are here? It would be a relief if it's not just us.
>>
Nobody cares anymore. Well done Tan Jiu.
>>
>>2285044
i care
>>
>>2288549
For a comic with really short panels, it is the slowest updating comic I've ever read. And I followed this since the first chapter.
>>
File: cryingQT.jpg (181KB, 800x1132px) Image search: [Google]
cryingQT.jpg
181KB, 800x1132px
19 Days is getting a drama.

>mfw Their Story will never get one
>>
Why no updates? Author drop it or something? Or it has been cancelled? Anyway seems no one cares about that piece of shit anymore. Nice work with ussless basketball arc and all crap what she added to my favorite (in past) manhua.
Well autor gets what she deserved - Oblivion.
>>
>>2292581
The last update was only 12 days ago you impatient little bitch. Take your shitposts somewhere else.
>>
Taking too long.
>>
>>2292572
>19 Days is getting a drama.
I can't believe argh
>>
>>2292581
>- Oblivion.

Are you 15?
>>
>>2292581
shut up nerd
>>
File: avko.png (428KB, 629x539px) Image search: [Google]
avko.png
428KB, 629x539px
>>2292572
>>
File: IMG_3548.gif (137KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3548.gif
137KB, 340x340px
>>2292572
Their Story's sporadic update is its own drama
>>
>>2293053
Le Destiny army is here
>>
>>
Finally a pretty big progress in their relationship. QT jealousy is so cute.
>>
>>2295384
what was the link for raw again? have no idea why it isnt in opening post...
>>
>>2295398

http://weibo.com/1300957955/EB9NYAyVb?type=comment#_rnd1490294902407
>>
>>2295215
QT's pantsu are completely wet.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170323-152545.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170323-152545.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
Will this finally push QT to make a move?
>>
File: 4d8b0b03gy1fdx1j43hfqj20i22xpb29.jpg (897KB, 650x3805px) Image search: [Google]
4d8b0b03gy1fdx1j43hfqj20i22xpb29.jpg
897KB, 650x3805px
>>2295215
>>
>>2295215
>>2295722
>>
>>2295215
"Their team's super tall guy is really strong."
"The girl's good too."
QT: I almost thought we made eye contact!
Girl: I'm not doing good, I haven't even touched the ball since the match started...."
Girl: My advantage?

>>2295722
Girl: Ya?!
Girl: Damn it! I got cut off again!"
White hair: Hey you, don't just run straight [to the hoop] once your head gets all heated up, you're sure to lose if you 1v1 me right under the hoop.
Girl: ........
White hair: That's right, I'm that awesome.
Girl: Didn't you say that my advantage were my quick hands?
White hair: You've got something else too.
White hair: Stand here.
White: Your little advantage gives you a big strength doesn't it? Your shots are accurate (Translation's a bit off here probably, sorry)
Girl: You're right!

>>2295734
Relax
Take the chance
Crowd: ! Waah-- It went in! Xiao Cang (Girl's name)'s so good!
Insert QT probably noticing herself being jealous
>>
>>2295741
Thank you, anon. Nice chapter, looking forward to more jelly QT.
>>
>>2295741
you are the best anon
>>
>>2276064
Do those things cost a lot of money? I'm rather surprised to see this on a bus.
>>
>>2296066
I'd imagine it was paid for by the publisher. A quick google search suggests that the cost varies a lot by bus route (buses going through shitty neighborhoods are cheaper and those with long routes or in affluent places are more expensive) from a couple hundred to several thousand.

Probably similar over there, but cheaper overall?
>>
>>2296320
More just surprised to see any big public advertising for something that's in such a niche market.
But diff culture I guess
>>
>>2295456
>Will this finally push QT to make a move?
I really hope it will push her!
>>
Waiting for the update. It updates so slow, and doesnt even have much pages. Defo one of the slowest manhwa
>>
>>2304688
Chinese comics are called manhua.
>>
I miss the time when their story had been updated a couple times in week
>>
File: Their story 1.jpg (371KB, 640x2003px) Image search: [Google]
Their story 1.jpg
371KB, 640x2003px
New update
>>
File: Their story 2.jpg (1MB, 640x7150px) Image search: [Google]
Their story 2.jpg
1MB, 640x7150px
part 2
>>
>>2312331
Finally.

She told her she will sleep with her if they will win, right?
>>
>>2312348

It'd be great, but I don't think so.

I love this series, and I rejoice when an update comes out, but I always feel sad that I think I have to wait 2 or 3 months for the next one.
>>
>still stuck on the basketball thing

y-yay.......
>>
>>2295734
Someone got some diabetes medicine?
>>
why does she play basketball when she could be playing tonsil tennis
>>
>>2312359
At least they've spoken to each other in this one.
>>
>>2312331
About fucking time
>>
>>2312331
SHE DID IT
>>
We are literally in Namek territory with this Basket Ball arc.
>>
Sometimes we're lucky and it gets updated twice a month. The author has expressed a desire to draw faster so hopefully we are lucky and she starts to update it more often.
>>
People know that Tan Jiu creates this for free right? Talk about looking a gift horse in the mouth.
>>
>>2312766
I get 4chan for free too, doesn't mean that I don't bitch about it.
>>
>>2312775
Oh you have every right to bitch about it, just like i have every right to think it's idiotic.
>>
>>2312766
not like they'll ever see this.

now who is up for a game of basketball
>>
>>2312817
True.

Quite liking this basketball game.
>>
>>2312331
My hart just went doki doki.
>>
>>2312328
UWOOOOOOH---!
*pant* *pant*
Big Guy: Ever since that girl scored a point, South High's momentum suddenly became more fierce, it's like a switch was flipped.....
Big Guy: Those guys are good, if it goes on like this we're gonna lose...
-cheering in the bg-: Dai----Ba! (white hair guy's name probably)

>>2312331
Sunjing: Sorry. I won't let you score.
Xiao Cang: Then let's see if you can block this.
Sunjing: !
Mophead: Two points for South High! 28 vs 36!
Crowd: XIAO CANG'S SO GOOD! The basketball team's so good! SOOUUUTH HIGH! SOUUUUUUTH HIGH!
-continuous chanting of "South High"
Qiutong: SUNJING----!
Qiutong: ADD OIL!! (Ganbatte!!) (Or if you really want the english, "Do your best!!")
>>
>>2312331
also just noticed, but qiutong's uniform's color is darker than the rest of the students lmao
>>
>>2312859
Never leave me.
>>
>>2312859
Thank you, gook onee-chan.
>>
>>2312859
i love you anon, thank you
>>
>>2312862
She's the main character gotta standout like the beacon of light for Sun Jing to see.
Also thanks for the translation anon.
>>
done

when will it end?
>>
>>2314344
with this speed, i guess not very soon
>>
File: extra.jpg (1MB, 650x7236px) Image search: [Google]
extra.jpg
1MB, 650x7236px
New extra release
>>
>>2317004
SJ: QiuTong, QiuTong!
SJ: What are you up to right now?
SJ: Sends pic
QT: I just got up a while ago.
QT: Pft,
QT: Why are you so energetic this early in the morning?
SJ: Yeah,
SJ: the weather today was great, so I went out to get food.
SJ: Then I saw the flowers down here [outside the building]
SJ: And then I thought of you!
QT: ?
QT: Why?
SJ: The sun is really shining today, I wish you would be able to experience it
SJ: And then, you know what, as I was thinking that I was standing on the sidewalk smiling like an idiot!!
SJ: I only realized that when the people walking past were staring at me!
QT: Pfthahahaha
SJ: I just realized,
SJ: Am I always smiling like an idiot whenever I see you?
QT: Yeah.
SJ: Hawa! How could this be!!
SJ: You can't laugh at me!
QT: PFT
SJ: And then I thought
SJ: With the sunshine this nice, do you go out for walks?
SJ: What are you doing right now?
SJ: I really want to see youu
SJ: But today's the weekend, I can only see you tomorrow. (Cause of the bus/walk home together? What did they do together again? It's been so long I forgot lol)
SJ: But just the thought of being able to see you tomorrow makes me really happy!
SJ: Thinking about it made start running on the road! Wahahaha
QT: I've put on my shoes!
SJ: Oh?
SJ: You're going out?
QT: Yup.
QT: Wait a bit for me
QT: I'll run there.
SJ: Where?
QT: To see you.

Super long cause of the texts
>>
>>2317265
Thank you anon! This extra is so cute. They act more like a couple
>>
>>2317004
>>2317265
Thanks! This was so sweet, it gave me diabetes.
>>
>>2317265
Fuck that gave me too much feel. Thanks anon. Now just wait patiently for their relationship to take it to that level
>>
>>2312859
>Add oil!
I wish we said that in English. I like the way that sounds.
>>
Sex when?
>>
>>2317004
Is that a hand?
>>
>>2317372
Obviously never. This is a fluffy ass manhua go back to your pornwha or hentai. Most of us here are just looking forward to hand holding and kissing level
>>
>>2317444
Nice trips, but they haven't even kissed and look how long it's been.
>>
>>2317481
I don't know I enjoy it, it's not like there are cliche cockblocks as in FF, but just them going through daily hilarious life and grow closer slowly
>>
>>2317481
It's been a long time since Tan Jiu started drawing the series, sure. But the time that has actually passed IN the series is pretty short. The pacing of the series isn't the problem, it's the pacing of the chapter releases. And considering some of the steamier SJ/QT artwork she's posted early on, we'll definitely be getting kisses somewhere down the line.

Also, this >>2266214
>>
This story is about the journey rather than the outcome i find. We are all pretty sure they get together at the end.
>>
File: 1480596296969.jpg (46KB, 456x488px) Image search: [Google]
1480596296969.jpg
46KB, 456x488px
>>2312859
>>ADD OIL!!
Are they finally getting lewd?
>>
>>2195168

I like the character designs, but this korean cell phone format is a visual and technical disaster that never should've been invented.
>>
>>2319533
This isn't anywhere near the bad format Korean comics use. There aren't huge blank spaces between panels and the panels don't shift left and right at random. This is basically a single column vertical 4-koma without the length restriction.
>>
>>2319576
I never understood the point of it. Its not good composition to design it that way, who the fuck thought of doing that.
One of the biggest reasons I usually stay away from korean bullshit is because the pages are so disgusting.
>>
>>2319663
Not sure what you're on about. It's quite handy to just keep scrolling seamlessly downwards.
>>
>>2319690
Not this one, the typical korean comics with all the random paneling.
>>
>>2320059
Who would even join this? 4chan is all about anonymous. Advertising this is like asking anon to snap a pic of their face.
>>
>>2322421
i joined
>>
>>2322421
>Anonymity on 4chan
You're kidding, right?
>>
>>2322421
http://yaoi-blcd.tumblr.com/post/159926761550/their-story-discord

Discord set up by one of the translators. And there are other discord channels on 4chan, like /clg/.
>>
>>2322421
Finally someone gets it, I come on 4chan to be an anonymous shut in

>>2320059
This fucking thread is for all tamen related shit, why would you go on discord since you're here? To be an attention whore? I can't see any other reason.
>>
>>2295384
>Finally a pretty big progress in their relationship.
I wish it progressed faster, but we have what we have
>>
File: extra pt2.jpg (1MB, 650x4687px) Image search: [Google]
extra pt2.jpg
1MB, 650x4687px
New update. Extra pt 2, i guess.
>>
>>2328538
QT is so damn cute.
>>
>>2328538
QT: SunJing...
QT: You actually fell asleep.
SJ: Umumu
QT: Pft, is she sleep talking?
SJ: QiuTong...
QT: [I'm] Here.
>>
>>2328538
>>2328872
m-my kokoro!
>>
>>2328538
HNNNNNNNGGGG
Help me, I can't breathe.
>>
>>2328872
Your translations are so much better than the yaoi-blcd guys, you actually make it sound natural and not like robots
>>
>>2330307
Thanks!
>>
>>2328538
>>2328872
>[I'm] here
I think i just contracted diabetes
>>
>>2331093
same
>>
File: Their story 1.jpg (1MB, 650x4324px) Image search: [Google]
Their story 1.jpg
1MB, 650x4324px
New chapter released
Part 1
>>
File: Their story 2.jpg (1MB, 650x3992px) Image search: [Google]
Their story 2.jpg
1MB, 650x3992px
Part 2
>>
This is the longest basketball scrimmage of my life.
>>
>>2335722
It only feels that way because the updates are slow and short.
>>
>>2335757
You are telling the true lol
>>
>>2335705
>SJ: "it's time"
ABOUT GODDAMN TIME! GO GET UM GIRL!
>>
>>2335705
>This isn't even my gayest form.
>>
>>2335703
Even the side girls are cute as fuck.
>>
>>2335703
SJ: Huff, huff, huff
SJ: WHY IS QIUTONG HERE?!
SJ: ......
(small text) Then she saw...
SJ: Shit! (It's over!) I was playing so bad before....
Rude guy: Hey! Which class are you in!
Rude guy: Why are you cheering their school on! What are you trying to say huh?
Other guy: Yeah!
QT: I
Mophead: What's happening over here?
Mophead: QiuTong? Oh right--- You're also from South High!
Mophead: Sorry you all~ She and that girl playing are really good friends. Please understand.
Mophead: Everyone here's cheering on for South High. If she doesn't even cheer on for her own friend, then wouldn't it be so pitiful for her friend?
Mophead: Please understand~ Haha (Mophead best wingman)

>>2335705
SJ: Huff huff
South high students: What's she doing? I think she's raising her fist up.
Mophead: .....
-hand slaps in a good way-
SJ: I say, Senpai....
Big guy: Hm?
SJ: Our offense, can be even more fierce.
>>
>>2335855
Thank you so much!
>>
>>2335705

Sunjing, fisting in public is too lewd.
>>
>>2336671
Totally. She has no shame!
>>
There's way too much yaoi in this for my liking. And the pacing is sloooow
>>
>>2342713
the pacing is why I dropped it. It's fine for like a school life setting and if you're lucky you get a side of yuri. But there's much better stuff out there.
>>
>>2342715
Slow pacing, little to no progress for months straight, side storylines that just aren't compelling, like this current basketball arc with a bunch of characters and their backstories that no one gives a shit about. Whereas the yuri used to be stronger and cuter during the initial chapters, it seems it's been mellowed down. Author also shows her love for yaoi in excess in what is supposed to be a yuri manga for yuri lovers. I'm kind of sick of seeing yaoi everywhere.

All on all this webcomic is kind of dead to me. It used to be great.
>>
>>2342716
Yes I liked it a lot more in the beginning where it didn't have as many characters (especially males) and the author seems to be wasting all this time instead of developing the main couple. It's a shame but I've run out of patience.
>>
The last few strips have been strongly about yuri.
>>
>>2342715
>>2342716
>>2342717

>T-there's no way I could just check a thread now and then for updates and the 60 seconds it takes to read a new release! I better be a melodramatic faggot instead.
>>
File: 1.jpg (1MB, 650x4973px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
1MB, 650x4973px
part 1
>>
File: 2.jpg (2MB, 650x6898px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
2MB, 650x6898px
part 2
>>
File: happening never ever.png (459KB, 616x571px) Image search: [Google]
happening never ever.png
459KB, 616x571px
I'm guessing she told QT something like "you're my best friend"?
>>
>>2348999
South High Students: Defense! Why are you guys just watching her score like that!
They're almost catching up?
Wow, that shot wasn't a fluke...
South High Students: At this rate, with Second High's defense like that, we're...
It'll be hard for us to score a point, time is up too, we gotta hang in there.
(Something like that, the translation for this line could be off. Just gotta wait for yaoi-blcd's translations)
QT: SunJing, ganbatte! (You have to do your best!)
Mophead: The match is over---!! biii------ Just by two points!
--- South High wins!
-crowd cheering-

>>2349000
South High Students: Hey! You guys! So good!
SJ: Just by one shot....
QT: ..... SunJing...
SJ: This sucks. I lost.
QT: But you were so good!
SJ: Un. I'm very good. But they are also just as good....
SJ: So I'm not satisfied....
!?
SJ: What you kick my ass for!?
White hair guy: Hey, you guys said so.
Flashback: If you lose, you gotta apologize!
Girl: Huh? Apologize here?
>>
>>2349174
Thank you!
>>
>>2335703
>>2335855
>>2349025
>read yuri
>favourite character is male
thanks China
>>
It's been so long since the game started I honestly don't remember any details about why it started. Thank god its over
>>
>>2349000
Thank you mophead
>>
>>2349833
>>2349973
Mophead is far and away the best example of a male character actually improving a yuri work I've encountered.

His friendship with Sun Jing is one of the main things that helps the setting feel populated and natural rather than simply being a stage for yuri to happen in. I love it when a yuri focused work achieves this.

It also helps that he's used for comedy effectively, but he is not confined to that role so he can step out of it without it feeling forced.
>>
Anyone else crack up at the dub?

https://youtu.be/IzoydQ3B9w4
>>
>>2350082

>Mophead is far and away the best example of a male character actually improving a yuri work I've encountered.

I'm in total agreement. It's really nice to have a prominent male friend that doesn't wind up in an antagonistic role.
>>
>>2354698
I really wanted to like this, ya'know, get a convenient refresher. But I knew it would make me cringe, and it did.
>>
I just caught up on this last night. I had been reading a few pages now and then, but I thought I was way farther behind than I am. To an archive reader, the pacing of the basketball story is totally fine. Torture to read serially probs haha.

I kept thinking, is this how normal people have relationships? They figure their shit out as teenagers through this incredibly daring and intrepid playfulness, like puppies play-fighting. I find it kind of shocking although of course it is also extremely tame.
>>
>>2354698
>>2355370

The Chinese dub is really cute and fitting though

https://youtu.be/g-oJnnW24Qk
>>
>>2355420
>>2355423
There a reason for this double post?
>>
>>2354698
>>2355420
There's apparently some ones in nip too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KWO_KXgAek
>>
File: their story 1.jpg (1MB, 650x3780px) Image search: [Google]
their story 1.jpg
1MB, 650x3780px
part 1
>>
File: Their story 2.jpg (787KB, 650x3233px) Image search: [Google]
Their story 2.jpg
787KB, 650x3233px
Part 2
>>
File: blushing.png (21KB, 73x112px) Image search: [Google]
blushing.png
21KB, 73x112px
>>2363199
Are these girls attracted to SJ?
>>
A rough translation would be highly appreciated too.
>>
>>2363216
The DC of SJ's Aura of Gay is way too high for most girls to save against it.
>>
>>2363507
lol it seems yaoi-blcd beat me to it this time
>>
>>2355420
>>2359844
SJ sounds so hot in both these.
>>
>>2363855
I love you anyway
>>
Ice cream on the way. Think it will fall into one of the usual ice cream scenes? Sharing ice cream (indirect kissing), spilling ice cream (licking it off each other or stripping, and potentially showering tighter to wash off the stickyness)?

Am I forgetting other common possibilities?
>>
>>2364055
ice cream seller's backstory arc, knowing the author
>>
>>2364055
A basketball game breaks out over the ice cream, with chocolate and vanilla teams.
>>
>>2364055
Well we already had one short strip where they had ice cream, and it was playful and teasing, so I'm gonna say we're finally get some steamier content.

Or everybody and their best friend crash the date and we get even more pining looks over group shenanigans.
>>
>>2364189
>Well we already had one short strip where they had ice cream,
Now that you mention it I might slightly remember that. Did it lead to a shower scene ,
Or was that the hot outside no air conditioning scene
?
>>
>>2363194
>>2363199
>Basketball arc over.

Thank Christ.
>>
>>2364597
Naw it was just SJ being a little shit and teasing QT. I think it was like 6 panels. There wasn't even any hand holding.
>>
>>2364706
I can't believe SJ and co lost. Also, are they really not gonna bring up the fact that douchey-white-hair kicked a ball through a window and injured SJ?
>>
>>2364989
>Also, are they really not gonna bring up the fact that douchey-white-hair kicked a ball through a window and injured SJ?
Nah, he's gonna be needed for more yaoi.
>>
File: their story extra.jpg (1MB, 650x4153px) Image search: [Google]
their story extra.jpg
1MB, 650x4153px
Extra chapter
>>
>>2365797
QT: Didn't think it'd suddenly rain today,
QT: The shoes I wore today are too low, I wonder if it'll get drenched later.
SJ: Do you not like the rain?
QT: Mm... Going outside is a bit of a fuss.
SJ: But I like it.
SJ: Because when it rains I can carry an umbrella with you together.
SJ: And because you can easily get wet, you will stand tighter next to me.
QT: Then you don't like it when it's sunny~?
SJ: I like it! When it's sunny, I can go cycling with you---
QT: How about spring
SJ: In spring, I can eat Qing Tuan (some kind of pastry) with you.
QT: Summer.... is too hot.
SJ: Then we'll just sit at home and chat.
>>
>>2365808
Thank you!
>>
https://m.weibo.cn/status/4118999128147787 what is the title of this one? The Girl looks like a black haired Qiu Tong! Is it Yuri ?
>>
>>2366002
>https://m.weibo.cn/status/4118999128147787
commercial of contact lenses
>>
>>2366012
Oh so it's just a one-shot sorta thing? Dang it. Here I was getting all excited. *Sigh*
>>
>>2365797
>>2365808
SJ is such a... I can't find the words to describe it. QT is one lucky girl.
>>
>>2365808
gah
>>
Will they ever kiss? They are so cute they are killing me but the pace is too slowly for me
>>
>>2366503
>Will they ever kiss?
Maybe at the end, lol.
>>
File: art04.jpg (152KB, 430x1841px) Image search: [Google]
art04.jpg
152KB, 430x1841px
The prevalence of dynasty-tier comments in this thread is a source of constant disappointment.
>>
>>2365797
Cutest chapter in a long time.
>>
>>2365025
He also burned a student with a cigaret, but fuck that, know we are friends.
>>
>>2366926
>*now
>>
>>2365797
>>2365808

figures I wouldn't learn about the new chapter until two days after its posted. How romantic...

Translated version is up for those who haven't already seen it.
>>
>>2208284
oh she's cute
8/10 would share an umbrella with
>>
>>2365797
Finally some sort of progress after the boring basketball arc.
>>
>>2369395
You're boring. Jk yea that arc was pretty pointless.
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.