[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NTR: Netsuzou Trap

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 49

File: 34567887600.jpg (78KB, 500x503px) Image search: [Google]
34567887600.jpg
78KB, 500x503px
NTR becomes monthly, starting from November's issue.
Chapter 13 out on 18th.
>Latest chapter http://imgur.com/a/XWG7e
>>
>>2188709
Does this have NTR?
>>
>>2188730
it kinda did, but not really
>>
File: NTR_3_33.jpg (596KB, 1028x1512px) Image search: [Google]
NTR_3_33.jpg
596KB, 1028x1512px
>>2188730
It has NTR but it's girl steals girl from guy type
>>
>>2188709

But what about the translations.
>>
>>2188803
You mean for the new chapter? This is up to the translation groups that usually do it, and also when then raws will be up on the internet.
But it's fairly quick. Within the week it's released in Japan too.
>>
http://netsuzoutrap.com/
Anime announce.
>>
>>2188709
Why should we care? It's garbage.
>>
Only male cast members confirmed so far.
Fujiwara: Ono Daisuke
Takeda: Ohsaka Ryota
>>
>>2189558
>>2189567
wait what??
>>
>>2189604
ntr is getting an anime, and citrus is also getting one
>>
When you cut through the shit /u/ piles onto this, the series is about Yuma - a lesbian who feels nothing for her boyfriend Takeda, whom she starts dating because she thinks it's what's expected - awakening to her sexuality when she is kissed by her childhood friend Hotaru, a girl trapped in an relationship with an abusive cunt named Fujiwara.

Because the title is not Octave, the girls don't get to make bad choices.
>>
>>2188709
>NTR becomes monthly, starting from November's issue.
Only NTR or Citrus as well is becoming monthly?
>>
>>2189558
When will it air?
>>
>>2189626
Both.
>>
>>2189628
Ok, thanks!
>>
>>2189558
Can't believe this shit is getting an anime when there are SO MANY other better /u/ stories waiting and deserving of being animated. Even Citrus is better than this.
>>
>>2189639
But Citrus is getting an anime too?
>>
>>2189558
Great. A yuri anime where a lesbian has sex with a dude, multiple times. There are absolutely no other yuri manga right now that deserve an anime more than this.

>>2189617
>citrus is also getting one
Another great manga to get an anime...
I'm so glad shit like Kasa-san, A Kiss And A White Lily, Murcielago, and Virgins' Empire aren't getting anything.

We need more manga like Netsuzou Trap that consist of angst based drama with lesbians having sex with men. Hopefully it will do well and more mangakas will draw this kind of material. Maybe Octave will get an anime next.

Right /u/.... Right?
Yes, I'm mad.
>>
I don't know why people say that Netsuzou Trap is trash, is the most realistic yuri for me until now and I like it.
>>
>>2189625
Rofl, lost it at "Octave"
>>
>>2188709
Well, excellent chapter. I'll follow this!
>>
>>2189558
>NTR gets anime
>yuri meguru hibi doesn't
I feel dying a bit more inside
>>
>>2189642
>Virgins Empire anime never
It hurts, neesan.
>>
>>2189683
Because people can't handle something existing that has elements they don't enjoy.
>>
>>2189683
How new are you?
>>
1 question.

Are the girls still virgins or the guys fucked them?
>>
>>2190036
>there are no purityfags on /u/
>>
i caught up with this because of the anime... holy shit, this series makes me so angry.

>>2190036
hotaru isn't a virgin and regularly fucks men
>>
>>2190049
>hotaru isn't a virgin and regularly fucks men
sauce?
>>
>>2190063
>>2190057

she's had more than one boyfriend
>>
>>2190077
only do with one, unless you believe in rumor of bullying
>>
>>2190057
not that way, only one with her ''boyfriend'' for reason, and is not even regularity
don't really need sauce since happend offscreen
>>
>>2190049
It's called being bisexual. God forbid if a girl is not a golden star lesbian...jezuz
>>
this crap is getting an anime adaptation? holy shit haha

it's like what do you want? no yuri or eat crap haha
>>
DA bisexual or not it still a crappy series. yuri end or not it's a shitty one.
>>
>>2190049
When Hotaru's current bf wanted to touch her, she repelled him. She probably never had sex until her current bf presumably forced her.to.
>>
>>2190129
>this crap is getting an anime adaptation? holy shit haha
At least Mugino is happy.

I have mixed feeligns about this, they picked the least related yuri manga from YH to get anime where there's more heterosexual moments than in any other, maybe they picked it up to appeal to women audience since aside of YD this NTR manga has the most involvement with guys in it and with that not to alienate straight audience who might dislike yuri?

As positive note this will never sell as good as YRYR or at least I hope so.

Maybe Gunjo will get anime next as the rolls go?
>>
>>2190198
>not to alienate straight audience who might dislike yuri?
Don't be dumb anon. Straight audience who dislikes yuri would neever watch this no matter what.
They are just trying something different this time, instead of the Yuru Yuri type and the all girls cast cliche
>>
>>2190198
Gunjo is depressing as shit, barely anything good ever happens to the characters so i hope i never get to see an anime of it.
>>
>>2190211
But isn't NTR manga basically the same?
From chapter to chapter only worse things are happening to both blonde and dark-haired MCs while the relationship between two becomes more obvious and mutual.
>>
>>2190217
NTR is worse in my opinion. At least in Gunjo they tackle some real shit. NTR is just an endless stream of needless het drama just for the sake of keeping the main couple apart. I don't dislike Gunjo per se, but an anime adaptation of something as bleak as that would hardly get any attention.
>>
>>2190205
>Don't be dumb anon. Straight audience who dislikes yuri would neever watch this no matter what.

Why wouldn't they? A guy is fucking lesbian/bi and trying to have a 3P with the other lesbian too. Sounds like the ideal yuri anime for them.
>>
>>2190234
Because it doesn't happend and never will

>>2190198
I'm not, i am shocking
>>
>>2190248
Thoughts on Citrus and this shit getting an anime?
>>
>>2190257
>Trying to get Mugino defend this so you can shit more
>>
>>2190264
Don't think that even Mugino can defend this shit.
>>
It's sad when Mugino trolls /u/ by not acting retarded.
>>
File: Bizarro world.jpg (83KB, 490x358px) Image search: [Google]
Bizarro world.jpg
83KB, 490x358px
>>2190323
It's like some kind of bizarro world.
>>
>>2190345
It seems like the NTR announcement knocked a lot of people off balance. Everyone was expecting Citrus but only Citrus. I can only imagine the shitstorm if NTR anime was announced instead of Citrus and not with it.
>>
>>2190347
To be honest, a lot of people strongly dislike Citrus too.
>>
>>2190347
I kinda wish they had tossed in some Octave and Nanashi no Asterism in the mix, /u/ would have completely melted down.
>>
>>2190348
Though true I imagine the shitstorm would be smaller with just Citrus since it's at least expected. I noticed that most of the complaints in the other thread, legitimate or not are aimed at NTR since Citrus has a guy rival for like two chapters and no bisexual girls.
>>
>>2190349
I was always under the impression that the Asterism bitching was like 3 very strongly opinionated guys who reply to every post and wan't to have the last word. Octave on the other hand, christ that would be legendary.
>>
>>2190323
I'm not, proof what you say, you can't, that why you just insulted
>>
>>2190352
Sorry but I think people should just get over themselves with being triggered every time a man appears.
People are willing to forgive if a character is a lesbian, but every single move a bisexual does, it's the anti christ.
>>
>>2190355
>the Asterism bitching was like 3 very strongly opinionated guys who reply to every post and wan't to have the last word
The bitching about NTR and Citrus is similar.
>>
File: ntr vol 3.jpg (59KB, 363x516px) Image search: [Google]
ntr vol 3.jpg
59KB, 363x516px
https://twitter.com/powder705/status/798483199785435136
VOL 3 will had a bunch of extra
>>
>>2190359
While I agree with yout general point, especially in regards to the stupidity towards Asterism, people who hate NTR because of the roles the guys play are kinda justified imo. I personally love it but I absolutely understand why someone here would hate it. The shitstorm is a bit too much though.
>>
>>2190365
While I see how the hate is justified, I believe a lot of shitposters are blindly hating because of the male characters.
If these boyfriends were girlfriends instead, it would be different. Wdtfs is a good example.

The story is no perfect by any means, but it also has good points that people cant see because of blindly hating. I bet most of them haven't even read all the chapters so far.

I'm not saying to like male characters in yuri. I just think we should be less prejudisted and be be to see the full story too.
>>
>>2190369
I daresay that het relationships including het sex involving one of the feMCs might turn off the kind of people that want yuri. Which considering this is a yuri series published in Yuri Hime, is basically everyone.
>>
>>2190369
>If these boyfriends were girlfriends instead, it would be different. Wdtfs is a good example.
Nah, I would still think it's pretty bad. wdtfs is melodramatic, but not as trashy as NTR.
>>
>>2190369
A male character is blackmailing a girl to have sex with her. The hate is justified.
>>
>>2190369
In both Asterism and this I hate the girls more than the male characters who do it, after all, there wouldn't be need for this pointless drama hadn't they be interested in the first place.
The big issue in Netsuzou though that the male characters are there JUST to be ntr'ed and be angry about the MCs.
>>
>>2190369
NTR hater here, no, my problem with the series is not the male characters, Takeda is just there and while Fujiwara is a motherfucker, he is the "villain" so it's okay i guess

The problem is the girls themselves who are absolute idiots, this whole blackmail plot could've been avoided if they weren't fucking stupid

>Fujiwara comes and says "hey, i know you two are cheating on me and Takeda with each other, if you don't let me join i'll tell him"
>he doesn't have any proof
>next chapter, even though they know the guy is dangerous (he punched Hotaru) and that he knows of their relationship, they decide to have sex anyway
>they get caught

It's just frustrating how stupid they are, this is when i dropped this shit, when the characters are like this it's just impossible to care about them
>>
>>2190365
As someone who also likes the series and isn't of the people who constantly bitch about it I don't agree with the thing about the guys since they're just there to create drama. Yuma clearly doesn't likes Takeda "that" way she even questioned herself about it when Takeda dumped her and Hotaru obviously doesn't like Fujiwara either and is probably forced to go his way hence why she has been shown injured two times now.

Who is Mugino?
>>
>>2190386
yeah this author tends to create some seriously brain damaged characters in all her works.
>>
>>2190386
exactly this, there's a million ways for them to not have to go through problems with this, but they just choose the worst possible route every time.
and then the only defense to this I have seen is that "Hotaru hates herself so she enjoys being mistreated by Fujiwara".
If even the character hate itself, then why would I care about this?
>>
>>2190389
>Who is Mugino?
Nobody worth your time.
>>
>>2190386
>>2190401
Hotaru was alone since ever, she didn't make any friends in her entire life besides Yuma, and after Yuma started hanging out with her others friends she suffered a lot because she would be all alone and thought that Yuma will forget her too and started to hates herself. (Even her love started ignores her as well, that really would be paintful).
I can't blame her for feel a shit after that. But Yuma is a fucking retarded, she the only retarded that pisses me off.
>>
>>2190407
>Hotaru was alone since ever, she didn't make any friends in her entire life besides Yuma, and after Yuma started hanging out with her others friends she suffered a lot because she would be all alone and thought that Yuma will forget her too and started to hates herself.
I don't get where you guys are getting this from since I've dropped it, but isn't this basically the same character in her other series, Cocytus?
She really liked the "straight girl that fucks guys every single day but wants another girl to love her just for the sake of it" character.
>>
>>2190415
In the chapter 8 that was really clear to me.
No, Hotaru isn't like that, she started out with boys to try to forget Yuma and her love for her. She only do the sexual assaults in her because she is trying to seduce her and trying to make Yuma likes her instead her boyfriend.
>>
>>2190419
I've read people say she just wants her attention though, that she feels safe with Fujiwara, as he is a bad person and so is she.
And I gotta agree with that point, considering that if she really just likes Yuma and wanted her to like her back, she could have tried breaking up with the guy before doing it.
So it only makes sense for her to do it now if she wanted things to go wrong.
>>
>>2190421
Yeah, I think Hotaru really loves Yuma, when I was reading in the beginning for the 1st time I thought that she was doing that to fucks Yumas life, but after re-read 3 or 4 times I changed my vision and started to like Hotaru, because I did finally undernstand what was happening.
She really was trying to make Yuma fall for her, but when she saw that the things gotten worse for her and for Yuma she given up, and started to getting way from her because she was suffering because of her love.
I guess she didn't this all because of attention though, she feels a bad person because she can't even make friends and wanted Yuma just for herself, she saw her love with a problem and a bad thing.
When Fujiwara discovered about the kiss in the trip, I guess he said to Hotaru that he would tell that to Takeda if she don't make sex with him. She even given up about her virginity to protect her and don't fuck her life.
>>
>>2190421
It's not a matter of feeling safe, that's a pretty poor translation.

Hotaru loves Yuma and only Yuma, she has no other friends or anyone close to her, and she is frequently home alone (hence why Yuma's mother sends food to her). Yuma is popular at school and always has been, so when they were young Yuma had a bunch more friends and Hotaru felt completely left behind and despite loving her, began to resent Yuma for abandoning her. Thus she started dating boys to try and spite Yuma, to try and create some sense of abandonment in her as well, which worked but not in a way Hotaru could really notice.

As they grew up, Yuma went the typical route and got a boyfriend just because it was the "normal" thing to do. Hotaru by this point had lost a lot of the resent she had for Yuma, and instead began to despise and look down on her self. Fujiwara shows up, and Hotaru can tell that he is trash, but she also sees herself as trash so she goes out with him because if she (someone despicable) is going to fake being interested in a relationship, she figures it might as well be with someone who is also despicable, rather than a genuinely good person.

At the start of the series, Hotaru is basically giving in to her real feelings, she's reached a point where she can't resist any more and Yuma is naive and receptive enough to let her continue doing it until it creates trouble, at which point Hotaru backs off, because while she has no respect for herself or her own happiness, she very much cares for Yuma and doesn't want to drag her down into the same state she exists in (which is also why she reports Yuma's part time work to her mother, though I'm sure there was some possessiveness in that choice as well).

In the past couple chapters, Yuma has started to realize that while Takeda is "nice" she has a really deep-seated desire for Hotaru that is increasingly reaching the surface. And when Yuma (the person she loves) initiates, Hotaru can't help but respond.
>>
>>2190389
I agree except the Hotaru and Fujiwara part a bit. Hotaru has said she liked Fujiwara in chapter 8, when she was asked by Yuma why she still stays with him. And she answered that Fujiwara makes her feel safe because they are not too different.
She also used sex with him to make him stop blackmailing Yuma with their photos.

Also if you notice, both of the times that Hotaru got injured by Fujiwara, it was after he had caought them making out. And when there wre rumors of him cheating it was after that too.

So I think this is a way for paybackfor her cheating on him. Even if he doesn't break up with her.

So it's not her 100% forcing herself since the beggining with him imo. I just get this feeling that Hotaru knows she can't have Yuma, so she choses the "straight life" because she knows she has no chance
>>
>>2190430
How do you explain Hotaru doing those things only in places that they can be found out though?
specially that one time Takeda calls Yuma.
>>
>>2190434
Not that anon, but that time when Takeda called, Hotaru was obviously jealous and she didn't think logically of the situation. She was just trying to take Yuma's attention.

For the other situations, I think in most of them she didn't think they would get caught. And/or proably didn't even care.
I don't think she wanted to get Yuma into trouble with Fujiwara though
>>
>>2190438
So she just happens to give in to her urges at the worst possible times? and all the drama arises from being found out.
This just isn't my cup of tea after all.
>>
>>2190443
Yeah pretty much. I think Hotaru is also acting like that to give Kodama the opportunity to add the fanservice-y moments.
I personally like these yuri scenes, so even though the reason it happens is silly, it gives something good too.

Besides that though, there is more to this relationship than just being stupid. Hotaru's character gets better after chapter 9 and I like how she tries to protect Yuma in her own way.
>>
>>2190445
I also originally picked this for the fanservice moments, so I feel you.
I'm glad we managed to discuss this properly, such a thing doesn't happen so often.
>>
>>2190445
>Hotaru's character gets better
This is what matters. That the girls' character get better.

I hope Hotaru goes "fuck this piece of shit, I can do better" in the anime.
>>
>>2190443
>So she just happens to give in to her urges at the worst possible times?

Kodama said she was a huge fan of really dramatic, angsty soap operas and that she was trying to create something like that.
>>
>>2190460
I've noticed that by now, it's really a shame, I love her art.
but those kind of situations just irks me.
>>
>>2190460
all her stories are like this, though. they all have terrible logic and awful characters that slowly kill eachother with their own toxicity
>>
>>2190467
>they all have terrible logic and awful characters that slowly kill eachother with their own toxicity
>really dramatic, angsty soap operas

Yeah.
>>
>>2190467
You could just say their own stupid shit.
>>
>>2190468
she does it in all of her stories, so it's probably more like she has an awful writing style vs that she's into soap operas.
>>
>>2190432
The poster above you said that it was a poor translation but I think you might be right on the last part of your post.
>>
>>2190470
Renai Manga didn't have that.
>>
>>2190389
I make a lot edict but this person>>2190402
don't like
>>
Takeda is a wonderful human being who deserves none of this shit from a couple of closet carpet munchers.
>>
>>2188730
It's also a play on words

NTR is... well... NTR (netorare) BUT ALSO
NTR is Netsuzou TRap (false trap but not trap as in the crossdressing boy kind
>>
>>2189627
That hasn't been announced yet. We only know it's sometime in 2017
>>
>>2189936
Yuri Meguru Hibi sems like one of those 4komas that would make a great 5 min short, T B H DESU F A MPAI
>>
>>2190036
Hotaru isn't, but Yuma is.

Hopefully Hotaru will take Yuma's virginity soon.
>>
a very insulting series, characters with no functioning logic just boobs and more boobs.
>>
File: NetsuzouTrap_Vol1_Extra10.jpg (567KB, 1240x1753px) Image search: [Google]
NetsuzouTrap_Vol1_Extra10.jpg
567KB, 1240x1753px
>>2190392
It's a soap opera, Onee-sama. She even says so in the afterward in Vol 1.
>>
>>2190407
Yuma's finally starting to figure it out in these past couple of chapters. She's just kinda dense so it's taken her a while.
>>
>>2190430
>Hotaru by this point had lost a lot of the resent she had for Yuma, and instead began to despise and look down on her self. Fujiwara shows up, and Hotaru can tell that he is trash, but she also sees herself as trash so she goes out with him because if she (someone despicable) is going to fake being interested in a relationship, she figures it might as well be with someone who is also despicable, rather than a genuinely good person.

Hence some of the meaning behind the the title "Netsuzou (捏造, False, Fake) Trap" She's trying to fake it but got caught in Fujiwara's trap. Fujiwara is a genuine scumbag, while Hotaru might think she is, but, in actuality, is just lost and feeling abandoned.

>>2190470
see >>2190817

>>2190785
I wouldn't say "wonderful". He's more like the typical Japanese beta male who acts nice to put up a good front, but really only wants to get into Yuma's pants. I mean, it's pretty natural, I guess, but he's not wonderful or marvelous or anything. "Nice guys" like him are usually the type who get NTR'd anyway. Hence the OTHER meaning of the title that >>2190801 was talking about.
>>
>>2190817
>we'll never have a yuri series starring cheating wives
>>
>>2190818
Yes, I was happy when I finished of read the chapter 12, finally she did something.
>>
>>2190833
It would be way worse if they were actually married and cheating. Kodama made the right move to make them highschool girls with simply boyfriends
>>
>>2190450
Actually Hotaru's turning point seems to be where she realizes she's about to torpedo Yuma's future with Takeda, and tries to reverse the damage she's done.

Guess she didn't expect Yuma to have preferred her
>>
File: netsuzou-trap---ntr-2-pic-32.jpg (387KB, 870x1276px) Image search: [Google]
netsuzou-trap---ntr-2-pic-32.jpg
387KB, 870x1276px
i re-read this and it just goes to show what a muddled mess the latest chapters are compared to the first few.
>>
>>2191084
First chapters where definetely worse. But not it's more tame so far, and I personally like this angst
>>
File: _CxRMyhcUoAAC_zD.jpg (190KB, 1000x764px) Image search: [Google]
_CxRMyhcUoAAC_zD.jpg
190KB, 1000x764px
Citrus meets NTR.
I would be surprisingly interesting if Mei and Hotaru actually went along
>>
>>2191093
>"it sure is great to be in these manga where our girls yuri options are us and only us"
>"yeah, good thing they don't have any emotionally stable female love interests or we'd be screwed"
>>
>>2191094
Wait...Is that what they actually say?
>>
>>2191095

No...
>>
>>2191095
that would require them telling the truth so no
>>
>>2191099
Well Yuzu could chose Harumin for the healthier option. So this point if proven wrong.
Also Yuma had Takeda, and even if she didn't like him, she could still find a new gf in the future.
>>
>>2191095
> Hotaru: Do you like Yuri too, Mei? Yuri Hime will be out on the 18th of this month and starting January it's changing to a monthly format.
> Mei: Yuri...? What is that?

It's just an advert
>>
>>2191110
>Starting January

Thought the next issue after November's would come out in December.
Maybe the fact that two series of YH get anime adaptation is also a reason why they made it monthly.
Who knows, could also mean this opens the door for more YH series to get animated too if these two go well.

I guess NTR anime could even be Fall season of 2017. So until then they'll have more chapters to work in.
Citrus has more chapters out now, so maybe it will get animated first.
>>
>>2191114
Well, I guess "starting from from January issue" would be a better way to translate 1月号から but I was rushing through it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
why is there so many hate in NTR? this is one of the best yuri out there, with godly art and cheating lesbians concept.

though those abused Hotaru moments is so bad for my heart. stop hurting and abusing my angel please.
>>
>>2191183
When I first read NTR I found it hard to grasp the story direction or what any of the characters are doing or what they want to do at all. It felt like a train wreck.
>>
>>2191186
Pretty sure that's the whole idea.
If the characters were all rational and thought before acting there would be no story. Yuma is conflicted over her feelings for Hotaru and what she thinks is supposed to be a normal relationship. Hotaru's motivations seem to be a mix of resentment for Yuma as well as a dash of self-loathing.

It's not supposed to make sense.
>>
>>2191188
Or maybe it will make sense when we have all the pieces?
>>
>>2191188
That is not and will never be a selling point.
>>
>>2191183
it's filled with toxic, terrible characters who will drag out 'misunderstandings' for another 20 chapters.

the art is great though, i'll give you that.
>>
>>2191191
Maybe for you
>>
>>2191188
I feel like it might make sense when we know the whole picture, but I feel like there's still so much missing.
>>
>>2191195
Of course people "read" Netsuzou Trap for predatory make-out sessions

Finally trashy BL-like action only with girls!
>>
>>2191195
Angst is literally my sustenance.
>tfw not enough series with cutting or attempted suicide.
>>
>>2191212
This

There is nothing more beautiful than a beautiful and normally confident lesbian angsting over an angsty lesbian love affair over another beautiful lesbian who doesnt know yet that she's beautiful
>>
>>2189642
Screw kiss and a white lily. I wished to enjoy it but the fucking bug eyes bug me. It's the same repetitive story.
>oooh look at that senpai
>oh wow athlete
>short and long hair
It's bland and boring
>>
>>2191240
Some fans obviously prefer the "safe" alternative.
>>
>>2191240
Not only that but the writing is really chaotic. Because of that I couldn't care for the characters or the story.
>>
>>2191208
There is difference between trashy and angst. People seem to not be able to tell them apart.

Trash is just meaningless uniteresting drama. Angst and dark themed mangas can be good too. But some people get too triggered by these themes, they automatically call them trash.
Lily Love for example is a bad drama. It's meaningless and doesn't help the characters to grow. NTR drama does have these chiche too, but they contribute to the story and make it interesting.
>>
>>
>>
Raws when
>>
>>2191443
It comes out today in Japan. So I guess around two days
>>
>>2191457
Thanks onee-sama. I'm anxious to see what happened to Yuma and Hotaru now.
>>
>>2191208
>Finally trashy BL-like action only with girls!
Not really, there's no BL works where guys cheat on their gfs with other guys. in NTR yaoi works guys cheat on other guys, looks like in a yuri version it has to be with guys for some reason to appeal more to normalfags who need male characters in yuri to feel safer.
>>
>>2191560
The way I see it is different. It touches more real life issues regarding some lesbians, where the women date guys first before they realise they are not straight.

A universe full of girls is not better mo. Cause we could say they are just gay because there are not guys around.
>>
>>2191457
Some anons, myself included, will be getting the digital YH. So maybe sooner.
>>
>>2191692
where do you buy the digital version?
>>
>>2191715
http://amzn.asia/ahzOBgl
Obviously, you'd need an amazon.jp account with a Japanese shipping address (you can get one by signing up with Tenso), as well as a device to read it on.
>>
>>2191692
When the digital version comes out?
>>
>>2191720
You can just type a fake Japanese address and you can read ebooks on PC/Android/iOS/Mac/Kindle.

>>2191726
Out now. Samples are up on imgur. Link in General Thread.
>>
>>2191730
You'll upload the NTR chapter? In that sample don' have nothing about the manga...
>>
>>2191730
I went to that link, there is no sample for NTR. Only one cover page for Citrus
>>
>>2191212
I hate to piggyback onto this in an unrelated thread, but is there any yuri with cutting and such?
>>
Apparently in the new volume they already revealed the anime character design.
>>
Then probably the anime will be aired in april I guess, if they already have the anime chara design.
>>
I found the image in big size now
>>
>>2192252
>tits hanging out
Looks like they got the important stuff down.

More seriously those eyes appear a wee bit dead, but it's not like that's an actual shot from the anime so hopefully it'll look better.
>>
>>2192278
Yes, and hotaru is hot, I'm excited to see the assaults animated + her devil sexy voice.
>>
Raws of the chapter 13 http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4866906449
>>
>>2192310
It's getting nowhere.
>>
>>2192310
kekeke
Yuma dreaming of topping Hotaru
Kodama never fails to deliver some fanservice one way or another
>>
File: 1335645273041.jpg (109KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1335645273041.jpg
109KB, 1280x720px
>>2192310
>Hotaru's still willingly getting abused and fucked by her bf while she slowly gets into Yuma's pants, while Taneda or whatever his name is acts like a retard

It was fun at first but now it's getting really shit.
>>
Without the translations here what I assume. Spoilers ahead

>Takeda seems like a yurifag actually and is kinda suspicious now.
>Something happened, probably Fujiwara did something to that Maria girl, and now everyone is judging them.
>A new asshole tried to violate Hotaru but Takeda shooed him away
>Hotaru and Yuma seem to start kissing without tricks now like a couple.
>>
Really, Yuma needs to accept that she is gay already and do something about Fujiwara abusing Hotaru. I guess she will discover soon.
>>
>>2192323
Probably this will be the them for the next chapters. Yuma helping Hotaru out.
Especially with this new drama thing going on that we don't know the details yet.
>>
>>2192323
>>2192333
I'm still waiting to see if that brief moment of yandere possessiveness in Yuma turns into anything.
>>
>>2192334
Well, she already seems to start kissing Hotaru willingly now. Not only Hotaru initiating first.
>>
>>2192334
I guess will be turning into something soon, I hope, because she will try take away Hotaru from Fujiwara I presume.
>>
>>2192310
i wish that blonde haired guy would die
>>
>>2192335
I meant the yandere part specifically, not just her being in love with Hotaru.
>>
>>2192339
Yes but the yandere force is what pushes her to do it.
But I see what you mean. I guess with the drama going on, she will sooner or later get mad at Fujiwara again
>>
File: 1252182567594.jpg (72KB, 310x451px) Image search: [Google]
1252182567594.jpg
72KB, 310x451px
>>2189558
THIS SICKENS ME
>>
When Hotaru is on the bed with Fujiwara they talk this:

>Hotaru: Have you ever seriously liked sombody?
>Fujiwara: What are you talking about? How about you?
>Horatu: Well, if I did, I wouldn't have done something like this.

For god sake Hotaru, pls. I hope she is lying to him about that.
>>
I guess she is trying to save Yuma from Fujiwara again with that.
>>
>>2192370
Yeah, if anything, the only thing we can tell for sure is that Hotaru really loves Yuma...the rest is a mess.

But I think this cycle of them kissing and then getting caught by Fujiwara, which leads to Hotaru being abused needs to end now.
>>
>non-virgin girls "yuri"

Puked in my mouth a bit.
>>
>>2192400
Yes, indeed. I hope Yuma do something to save Hotaru from that hell.
>>
>>2192403
>Girls can become non virgin by other girls
>Bisexual girls exist in yuri manga too
>Not all lesbians are gold star
Too much logic I guess.
>>
>>2192400
It hurts see Hotaru suffer like that... I want her to be happy. I guess when she smile of happines for the first time I will cry.
>>
>>2192407
These girls were dicked.
>>
>>2192417
She gets herself in those fucked up situations. Hard to root for an idiot like that.
>>
>>2192419
Only Hotaru..have you not read the chapters? And she is bisexual.
>>
>>2192407
If that was the case then why isn't the het sex as erotic as the yuri heavy petting? I thought the point of all this is to make readers not enjoy seeing her have sex with the guy because she herself doesn't enjoy it.

>>2192428
Is she really though? Her word is very unreliable at the best of times and she is basically Stockholmed into fucking him.
>>
>>2192440
Doesn't that count as her being bisexual? Lesbians never get fucked by guys
>>
>>2192320
>>A new asshole tried to violate Hotaru but Takeda shooed him away
I don't think so. That seems like a flashback of how Hotaru and Fujiwata started dating.
>>
>>2192452
Fujiwara*
And lol Fujiwara "saves" Hotaru and then himself starts to abuse her.
>>
https://imgur.com/gallery/ehHDX
>>
>>2192450
Some lesbians have sex with men before they reliase they are gay. But Hotaru is probably bi
>>
>>2192440
We can't say with certainty about Hotaru's sexuality. She seems to be detached emotionally with Fujiwara. But sex is different than being in love. She doesn't particularly seemed disgusted by men sexually to be considered lesbian.(like Yuma) The abuse part is different.
She could be homoromantic but bi in sexuality.
That's how I see her at least.
>>
>>2192460
>She could be homoromantic but bi in sexuality.

Made up shit to describe a whore. Girls like her don't belong in yuri works.
>>
>>2192462
It's not made up shit. You are just ignorant if you don't know this type of sexuality exists.
Besides, even if Hotaru is full bisexual I don't care.
Stop demanding every girl to be fully dyke to belong to your tumblr taste.
I bet you wouldn't call her whore if she had an abousive girfriend instead of bf
>>
>>2192323
>Really, Yuma needs to accept that she is gay already and do something about Fujiwara abusing Hotaru. I guess she will discover soon.
But then the manga would end, knowing this author take on how to write stories, the main couple will be happy in actually last chapter, so if this is going monthly now and gets anime to boost the sales, then we can't really expect the het part to turn down so quickly, author need to stretch it for another year maybe, maybe Fujiwara will have his way with Yuma who wil ldecide to sacrifice herself for Hotaru sake?

But to be honest I don't feel any emotions for the characters so it's hard to be excited for new chapter each month..
>>
>>2192466
Think you should fuck off back to /lgbt/
>>
>>2192459
people do a lot of fucked up shit when they feel bad about themselves. until I see Hotaru actually express an interest in men or enjoyment of het sex that isn't clearly wrapped up in her fucked up relationship with Yuma I'm assuming she's just one of the most depressing lesbian characters I've ever come across.
>>
>>2192469
I wasn't the one who started this first.
>>
>>2192471
I think Hotaru is bisexual and not just a really depressing lesbian because she's in an actual het relationship. She constantly has sex with the guy and its not like the guy is raping her or anything. He has Hotaru's consent.
>>
>>2192492
>She constantly has sex with the guy and its not like the guy is raping her or anything. He has Hotaru's consent.
It's like saying you gave your wallet as a gift to the nice person with a gun.
>>
>>2192458
Thanks, now we need some summary
>>
>>2192466
If it is between a lesbian wanting men or a bisexual as yet another cheating slut then it isn't that odd for someone to hate it. These are reviled tropes for a reason since they damage how gay women are viewed in fiction. In the end they're all garbage people who deserve each other.

>>2192468
>feel any emotions for the characters
Just anger
Unless it is ending soon and they're rushing the anime to coincide with the last chapter then there is probably at least 12 chapters left of one or both girls cucking each other by fucking a guy until the last chapter when one of them gets struck with their first brainwave. Or someone is killed. I'm expecting Hotaru to fuck Fujiwara while Yuma watches and then the male cuck walks in and sees how upset Yuma is about it verifying her feelings. He gets mad at Hotaru for stealing Yuma and attempts to kill Hotaru but misses and stabs Fujiwara instead. The fans love that cuck for some reason so I'm expecting he'll actually do something eventually and since it is Kodama it will be 100% stupid crazy.

>>2192492
>consent
Isn't she doing it out of a warped sense of responsibility because of Fujiwara's abuse and Yuma's rape-implied blackmail? It has also been implied multiple times like the eye patch and such that she feels safe with him because the alternative is being beaten.
>>
>>2192506
Hotaru has had sex with Fujiwara before this whole situation with Yuma. So it wasn't like she had been sleeping with him only to protect Yuma
>>
>>2192528
>How gay women are viewed in fiction

How exactly? More than half of gay women I've seen in fiction are pretty fine. Especially in anime, most of them are good.
You can't expect all of them to be perfect just because they represent lesbians, that's insane.
Just like there are a lot more insane straight people but noone will say "I hate this anime/movie because it gives a bad name to straight people"

How about we just see them as people with flaws instead of them representing a whole bunch of specific sexuality/group?
It's seriously limitating for an author to have to work on specific platforms because of fearing how they "represent" a group.

>spoiler
You are just being paranoid desu.
>>
>>2192528
>Isn't she doing it out of a warped sense of responsibility because of Fujiwara's abuse and Yuma's rape-implied blackmail? It has also been implied multiple times like the eye patch and such that she feels safe with him because the alternative is being beaten.

Right now she is, but she was in a sexual relationship with the guy way before the whole shit with Yuma happened.
>>
>>2188709
girl lesbian and girl bisexual (bishit )
>>
>>2192492
There is a whole spectrum of lesbianism from “I’m so thoroughly disinterested in you that I’ll fuck you to try and be normal” to “utterly repulsed, I break out in hives if I’m near a man”, you know. Just because she’s dating him doesn’t make her bi, especially if it’s just making her utterly miserable. But I’m done with this conversation anyway.
>>
>hotaru finally kissing yuma every chance she gets
>some retarded plot with her violent boyfriend

why
>>
>>2192310
that height difference in the last panel though
>>
I have a feeling it will end with Yuma coming out and Hotaru having blackmailed Fujiwara
>>
>>2192573
The manga or the current arc?
>>
>>2192572
i never noticed how much taller she was til this chapter. she does play basketball, though
>>
>>2192766
>>2192767
>>2192769
>>2192770
>>2192771
>>2192772
>>2192773
>>2192774

An interview about Saburouta and Kodama Naoko, here.
>>
>>2192784
Nice knowing at least why Kodama puts male characters in the work and gave them so much importance for the story, to appeal to non-yuri shoujo fans.

At least Saburouta is cool.
>>
>>2192941
Not everything has to be about you.
>>
>>2192419
>>2192424
>>2192428

This Nee-san >>2192440 actually got it correct with:
>she is basically Stockholmed into fucking him.

Hotaru HATES herself. She doesn't think she's worthy of anything except to be used as somebody's fucktoy. However, she can't supress the fact that she's madly in love with Yuma, so she can't keep her hands off of her, even when it gets everybody in trouble. Hotaru doesn't give a shit if she's used and abused, but she doesn't want Yuma to be in the same boat as she is, so she does whatever it takes to minimise the damage caused by her own actions.
>>
>>2192450
>Lesbians never get fucked by guys

What >>2192459 said (except for the bi part) and also

>What is rape?

Please don't be dumb and make stupid statements like that.
>>
>>2192566
IT'S. A. SOAP. OPERA.

Stuff like this happens all the time in soap operas.
>>
Some anon posted the magazine raws >>2193068, now we need to wait someone translate this.
>>
>>2193115
Thats the justification then? The author is allowed to write the worst of fucking stories because its a soap opera? NTR apologist came out strong ever since the anime has been announced.
>>
>>2193157
I didn't say it wasn't retarded and bad. I just said it was a soap opera and that stuff like that happens all the time in soap operas. I wasn't making a judgement call on its goodness or badness.

but thanks for caring. It makes my kokoro go doki doki
>>
people here are so defensive. "It's a soap opera" "it's a Soap Opera!" like yeah we get it, but that doesn't mean anything if someone finds this type of "Soap Opera" bad or disgusting. if you like this story then you like it if others didn't so be it. I myself dislike the characters potrayed in this "soap opera" that notation that it's a soap opera type of story doesn't justify anything this characters do to themselves. but it's not yet finish, it's an ongaoing series so I guess people that can tolarate it just let them read it, those who can't find something else.
>>
I bet hotaru will be pregnant in the end and that yuma girl will be rape or at least have her "happy ending" with the "nice guy" lol then in the last chapter something happened and they end up together and they live happily ever after. the end.
>>
>>2193175
THIS

It gets really tiresome when shitposters like this faggot: >>2193183 come in just to stir shit up. We DON'T care. Please leave and go do something else.
>>
>>2193175
The problem is, if you hate this so much, just drop it. It's getting annoying after a point to hear people moaning about same stuff. Get over it, it's not going to change to fit to your tastes.
>>
>>2193157
>NTR apologist
Next thing, I expect you faggots start saying everyone who likes NTR is a rapist and Kodama Naoko is a rapist too
>>
>>2193108
I couldnot explain it better.

We don't know when Hotaru really stared fucking fujiwara ( I think it started at the ski trip...as blackmail, but maybe it's just me)
But in this chapter I am confuse...Fujiwara seems like he feels responsebal for takedas love life...
>>
>>2193253
I don't think it was in the ski trip, this: >>2192365 scene looks like their first time. The present scenes and flashbacks look a bit confusing in the raws but in a scene Hotaru has an injure in her right cheek and when it goes to the scene the anon translated she doesn't so it's probably a flashback.
>>
>>2193253
They started doing it before the manga started.

Hotaru asked Yuma inside the bus when they were going to that ski resort, if that was her first time going on a sex trip. And she also added that it hurts the first time. So definetely showing she knew first hand.
>>
>>2193284
all girls know that.

the only thing that can redeem this crappy manga is if fujiwara is secretly yaoi for takeda and has never actually fucked hotaru, just fooled around with her.
>>
>>2193347
This is the first time I hope for yaoi really happens
>>
>>2193347
Not happening.
Not all yuri has to be purity fest and adolescence. What matters is the relationship between the main girls, not whether they are pure or not
>>
>>2192784
kind of offtopic but does anyone remember which yuri mangaka was asked what anime they were watching this and they said "Hibike Euphonium" and then wondered why they couldn't draw something like this
>>
>>2193602
Nakatani Nio
>>
/u/ - purity and madonna/whore complex

There are literally dozens of cute girls doing cute things on secluded all girl environments. You can pretend their girl crushes mean lesbianism while the nip otakus rape them on their headcanons
>>
>>2192260

Looks okay

Lets just hope it's not as bad as SK's anime
>>
>>2193630
Yeah, pretty much.
>>
>>2193630
>You can pretend their girl crushes mean lesbianism while the nip otakus rape them on their headcanons
Yeah it's better to see that happening by some male BF in actual manga where he does it with one of main girls, so much better it hurts.

Male characters should exist in yuri works but not as romance or sexual option.
>>
File: 00364.jpg (206KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
00364.jpg
206KB, 1114x1600px
>>
File: 00408.jpg (355KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
00408.jpg
355KB, 1114x1600px
>>2193747
>>
File: 00409.jpg (388KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
00409.jpg
388KB, 1114x1600px
>>2193748
>>
File: 00410.jpg (380KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
00410.jpg
380KB, 1114x1600px
>>2193749
>>
File: 00411.jpg (319KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
00411.jpg
319KB, 1114x1600px
>>2193750
>>
File: 00412.jpg (405KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
00412.jpg
405KB, 1114x1600px
>>2193752
>>
File: 00413.jpg (426KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
00413.jpg
426KB, 1114x1600px
>>2193753
>>
File: 00414.jpg (329KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
00414.jpg
329KB, 1114x1600px
>>2193754
>>
File: 00415.jpg (344KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
00415.jpg
344KB, 1114x1600px
>>2193755
>>
File: 00416.jpg (302KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
00416.jpg
302KB, 1114x1600px
>>2193756
>>
File: 00417.jpg (387KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
00417.jpg
387KB, 1114x1600px
>>2193758
>>
File: 00418.jpg (421KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
00418.jpg
421KB, 1114x1600px
>>2193760
>>
File: 00419.jpg (325KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
00419.jpg
325KB, 1114x1600px
>>2193761
>>
File: 00420.jpg (495KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
00420.jpg
495KB, 1114x1600px
>>2193762
>>
File: 00421.jpg (351KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
00421.jpg
351KB, 1114x1600px
>>2193763
>>
File: 00422.jpg (369KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
00422.jpg
369KB, 1114x1600px
>>2193766
>>
File: 00423.jpg (330KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
00423.jpg
330KB, 1114x1600px
>>2193767
>>
File: 00424.jpg (291KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
00424.jpg
291KB, 1114x1600px
>>2193768
>>
File: 00425.jpg (398KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
00425.jpg
398KB, 1114x1600px
>>2193769
>>
File: 00426.jpg (412KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
00426.jpg
412KB, 1114x1600px
>>2193772
>>
File: 00427.jpg (296KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
00427.jpg
296KB, 1114x1600px
>>2193774
>>
File: 00428.jpg (340KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
00428.jpg
340KB, 1114x1600px
>>2193776
>>
File: 00429.jpg (396KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
00429.jpg
396KB, 1114x1600px
>>2193778
>>
File: 00430.jpg (296KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
00430.jpg
296KB, 1114x1600px
>>2193779
>>
File: 00431.jpg (328KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
00431.jpg
328KB, 1114x1600px
>>2193780
>>
File: 00432.jpg (458KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
00432.jpg
458KB, 1114x1600px
>>2193781
>>
File: 00433.jpg (398KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
00433.jpg
398KB, 1114x1600px
>>2193782
>>
File: 00434.jpg (358KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
00434.jpg
358KB, 1114x1600px
>>2193783
>>
File: 00435.jpg (299KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
00435.jpg
299KB, 1114x1600px
>>2193784
>>
File: 00436.jpg (385KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
00436.jpg
385KB, 1114x1600px
>>2193785
>>
File: 00437.jpg (434KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
00437.jpg
434KB, 1114x1600px
>>2193786
>>
File: 00438.jpg (334KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
00438.jpg
334KB, 1114x1600px
>>2193787
>>
File: 00439.jpg (368KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
00439.jpg
368KB, 1114x1600px
>>2193788
>>
File: 00440.jpg (422KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
00440.jpg
422KB, 1114x1600px
>>2193789
>>
>>2193790
Thank god this is monthly now.
>>
>>2193791
I'm happy either anon. I guess that Yuma will fall for Hotaru even more now and she will probably suffer because of Fujiwara.
>>
>>2193791
So in December we will have a new chapter already?
>>
>>2193797
Yes.
>>
>>2193790
Thanks anon, you are awesome!

Also, mfw Fujiwara turns out to actually like Hotaru
>>
>>2193802
Jesus, this is even worse now.
>>
>>2193807
I'm just guessing, we can't know until the translation. Could be wrong, but it doesn't matter either way.
He is still an asshole, but would be funny to see him getting NTR'ed after Takeda too
>>
>>2193766
I wanna see them after they start dating too. Wonder how Hotaru will act to her after that.
>>
>>2193808
Yeah, This would be amazing ahaha, but by the face that he did when he saw they kissing I guess that bothers him.
>>
>>2193810
She will be a cutie for sure, I want to see that too.
>>
>>2193810
She'll be like a lovestruck puppy for sure.
>>
>>2193817
Nice description anon. That would melt my heart if I see.
>>
>>2193818
I think she would be quite the jealous type. But there would also be some pretty intimate moments
>>
>>2192260
Character designs looks similar to Sakura Trick
>>
>>2193842
I wonder if Citrus will not be a DEEN production.
>>
>>2193842
Looks like more A1 character design for me.
>>
>>2192260
where are the girls voices.
>>
>>2193878
There hasn't been a seiyuu announcement for the girls. I hope we get some good ones. I don't want them to make Hotaru sound like a classic moe, but she seems this type
>>
>>2193900
I don't think that Hotaru is much the moe type. I think that she seems more like to have a sexy voice that can be changed to a bit cute when she do the jokes.
>>
>>2193904
I hope so. I want her to sound more sexy than childish, it would suit her better. But since Japanse love their moe characters, Hotaru's appearance (short and seemingly cute) fits for a moe voice easily.

Yuma's voice could sound deeper and a bit like a tsundere.
>>
>>2193900
I've been imagining Hotaru as having the same sort of voice as KC's Tatsuta: sweet and sultry with the hint that something not quite right in her head
>>
>>2193907
But the moe voice won't would fit with her cold personality. That is why I think they will choose the sexy voice that can be cute too to her.
>>
>>2193911
This choice is also a good one.
>>
>>2193812
Well it probably bothers him because he's being cheated on with a girl and that Hotaru is using him. Doubt that piece of garbage feels anything for her.
>>
>>2193848
>I wonder if Citrus will not be a DEEN production.

My guess Citrus will premiere much later 2017 after Netsuzou Trap, and it'll get a reasonably named staff involved

The production committee should be aware that Citrus is one of the most popular yuri manga beyond just Japan, and they don't want to mess up a good opportunity
>>
>>2193797
>>2193798
This chapter is from the 01/2017 YH

>>2193802
You're welcome
>>
>>2194073
>This chapter is from the 01/2017 YH
So when we will see the next chapter? 02/2017?
>>
>>2194079
I don't know, probably ? It may leak early like for this one, maybe not
>>
>>2194079
>>2194081
The edition is 01/2017, the 02/2017 will be in december. The manga started be monthly starting this month.
>>
>>2194081
It is not a leak. The issue that came out this month is the "January" issue. The next issue will be out a month after it.
>>
>>2193797
And hopefully the wonderful anon who got the digital copy of Yuri Hime will be able to get one every month so we won't have to rely on low res chink pics on baido or weibo
>>
>>2194079
>>2194081
What's confusing you is the dates. Dates on magazines and actual publication dates are different. The date on the face of a publication is usually a month or two after the actual date it's released so that stores can keep it on thre shelf longer. Hence what this neesan >>2194184 said.
>>
>>2194331
Oh, thank you! I thought we would see the next chapter in 12/2016 but the anon killed my hopes for one second there.
>>
I don't get why Hotaru has to overcomplicate everything. It just leads to a bunch of problems that she more often than not has to deal with blowback from.
>>
>>2194398
Again, it's a soap opera. It's what characters do in soap operas.
>>
>>2194398
if you re-read the story (i don't recommend this) it's pretty clear yuma is the problem, not hotaru. yuma is oblivious and stupid it makes it impossible for hotaru to move forward or be honest, since everything yuma has done so far indicates she's not going to accept hotaru's feelings.

hotaru also mentions that she's okay with suffering because seeing the person she loves be happy and her being with the person she loves are exclusive.
>>
>>2194409
This is literally the worst of fucking arguments people who like this shit can come up with.
>>
>>2194438
It was more a statement of fact than an argument one way or the other, actually.

It IS a soap opera, Kodama said so, so I figure she'd be right about her own story.
Characters in soap operas DO behave like this.

I was just answering a question, not trying to defend anything.
>>
>>2194438
Well, likewise you guys need to think up a new complaint because "the characters are dumb, if they acted like how I think they should everything would be fine" line is getting stale.

It's not your story, and if they acted any other way there wouldn't be a story. If no one ever "complicated" things Yuma would probably still be with Takeda, lying to herself that she was happy the way things were and Hotaru would most likely eventually kill herself.
>>
>>2194482
>Hotaru would most likely eventually kill herself.
I think, unfortunately, that a lot of neesans would actually want this to happen.
>>
>>2193790
Can you upload all the scans on imgur and post on chaos team facebook page? Maybe they don't have the scans yet and this way they could translated it faster.
>>
>>2195001
You need to wait, they are translating Citrus first, next is NTR.
>>
>>2195052
K, thanks
>>
File: 1436242002509.png (330KB, 471x467px) Image search: [Google]
1436242002509.png
330KB, 471x467px
>>2193630
>while the nip otakus rape them in their headcanons
As opposed to them getting raped in the actual canon?
>>
Citrus Translation is finished! Waiting for this.
>>
Wheres the translation?
>>
>>2196123
>>2195625
>>
>>2196152
for NTR
>>
File: _CxYJB3-UcAEz4PE.jpg (64KB, 457x600px) Image search: [Google]
_CxYJB3-UcAEz4PE.jpg
64KB, 457x600px
>>2196123
It took them 4 days for Citrus. Guess we need to wait for 2 days more at least
>>
The chapter 13 translated http://imgur.com/a/tXoU6
>>
>Hotaru takes sex with guys as a punishment

Holy shit...
>>
>>2197023
that guy needs to die
>>
>>2197023
>>2197034
>Hotaru takes sex with guys as a punishment
Do I wanna read this?
>>
>>2197072
I felt sadness when I read this chapter onee-sama, I read because I like the story, but the things started to moving foward and becoming more interesting, I hope we will see more romantic development between the two now.
>>
>>2197023
http://i.imgur.com/7WimkRK.png
Fujiwara is definitely blackmailing Hotaru with that picture he sent to his brother.
>>
>I hate girls but I do it because I like sex
>>
>>2197096
That sounds like a lot of men, desu
>>
>>2197099
But he admits it kek.

Well, I wonder how this will progress from now on. Seems like the blackmailing thing will happen. But I think Kodama should do something more than just this blackmailing/drama thing. If it is only that, it feels a bit forced
>>
>>2197104
>it feels a bit forced
You've come far to only see that now. It is rare for anything to happen organically in soapy stories. Mechanically blackmail would be no different than how he walked in at the worst time to catch them in the act. It is manufactured for the shortest path to optimal drama. After that is introduced the next drama will be within arm's reach and so on as the story continues.
>>
>>2197113
So far, even if the drama is cliche in a lot of points, it doesn't feel the boring type of drama.
Now it's Fujiwara blackmailing Hotaru with their pictures? I mean I could see that coming, but there was always something tasteful inside these chapters too.

Like for example, the chapter with the Hostess Club. It was a bit cliche Hotaru working in a place like that for money, but at the same time nice because it pushed Yuma and her into showing interesting interactions.

This is one chapter though, so I'll wait next month too.
>>
>>2197116
>tasteful
I think it is intentionally and aggressively the opposite but I see what you mean. If the blackmail only limits Hotaru from interacting with Yuma then it could be boring and drag the story down, but it could also mean Yuma will chase down Hotaru instead which would be interesting. Honestly best not to think about it too much.
>>
>>2197077
He is blackmailing her since chapter 4. Kodama is reading to much het hentai.
>>
>>2197317
I can't blame her too much, yuri works are still niche, a drama involving het situations is aimed more at readers who read this story not for yuri aspect but the soap opera drama factor.

It's similiar with Happy Sugar Life, the target audience are not yuri fans they just a small part of that.

>>2197104
For sure something bad will happen.
I still wouldn't count Takeda out of the picture.
Maybe that threesome thing will happen and Takeda will walk on them.
This will only get better in last chapter so the ride can't be easy.
>>
>>2197459
Hotaru never will permit the threesome, because she loves Yuma, I guess this won't will happen.
I really want to see what will happen now, Yuma is falling even more for Hotaru too, I guess we will see a romantic development between the two or Yuma finds out about the Hotaru's situation with Fujiwara.
>>
>>2197459
>a drama involving het situations is aimed more at readers who read this story not for yuri aspect but the soap opera drama factor.

Let's be honest. I don't think non yuri fans would read NTR. I like it, but it's good only for the yuri moments and the relationship between the girls.
I don't see how it would appeal to non yuri fans, just for the side guys that only serve as a purpose for the yuri.

If this was, let's say, a fantasy stroy with yuri inside, then yes.
>>
>>2197533
>I don't think non yuri fans would read NTR
Go literally anywhere else that talks about manga and see what people write about it. Guaranteed to change your mind. NTR cast a wide net on readers who go after drama and smut regardless of yuri.
>>
>>2197585
Boards like /a/, or mal don't count, since a lot of them watch everything because they are otakus.
But the fans that will get hooked on this are the yurifans.
>>
>>2197598
That's a weird distinction to make since /u/ is one of the smallest niches in anime and manga.
>>
>>2197459
>Happy Sugar Life
I want an anime for this one too.
Thread posts: 330
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.