[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Negligee Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 5

What do you guys think so far?
>>
>>2187627
That it doesn't need its own thread.
>>
>>2187647
Well, that's your opinion. I think it deserves one.
>>
Is this game both comfy and lewd at the same time?
>>
>>2187658
Haven't finished it. but I'd say it is comfy and lewd
>>
I was debating the game since the females drawings looked pretty good, but one reason I held off because the sample images didn't confirm the yuri that is apparently present. (Like a lot of other sample pics it gave more of an impression of a self insert). A second reason I held off was that no one seemed to be talking about it. Now that there is a thread about it I'm reconsidering, but I'd like to know more about it first.

>>2187662
What can you tell /u/s about the yuri? Is there a decent amount of yuri? Is it an enjoyable experience to play/read?
>>
>>2187673
As the steam page says, the character you get to play is a woman and through the game you only encounter females, and as it is described by developers it's a yuri visual novel. But if you want to see many yuri scenes you will have to download an adult patch to the game which can be found on the official site. If you want to i can provide you with a download link fo a full game with a +18 patch already installed. It is enjoyable to plat. At least for me
>>
CGI Set
https://exhentai.org/g/988798/e7b1ac4c46/
>>
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/5-%5B161021%5D-%5Bmangagamer%5D-negligee-adult-deluxe-dlc-version-%5Benglish%5D-%5Bh-game%5D-545516/
>>
>>2187679
Thanks for the info. I wasn't aware that there was an "adult" patch. I'll check it out.
>>
File: image1a.png (3MB, 2400x1350px) Image search: [Google]
image1a.png
3MB, 2400x1350px
>>2187627
Played it. Finished it, Got the harem route and everything.

I'd say it was pretty good for a western release. Fairly simple setting which makes it easier to visualize and understand. Likeable heroines who didn't overplay their archetypes. You've got the Genki, the Shy and the Slut, all of them worked well with the MC and none of the routes felt like they were prioritized more than the other.

Best of all, we don't get hammered in the head that MC is a lesbian. I thought she was bi up until the point it was mentioned that she realized she likes women only.

If I had to give it a rating? 3.5/5, with the only negative being that it was too short because there are no scenes where the MC and LI spending time together as a couple in the route proper. Once you lock in your Heroine, it goes straight to the Epilogue. Wished it had more on that front, but everything else was okay for a western game.

Also don't forget the 18+ patch. Also also harem route was great.
>>
It was decent.

I've done a couple routes, will probably get around to the others at some point.
>>
>>2187662
Good to hear. Being unable to speak Japanese really limits what yuri VN I can play.
>>
Is this game fully voices?
>>
>>2187839
No. And that's likely for the best, given the quality of smaller budget English voice acting.
>>
the dev is a terrible person and scammer
>>
File: 51987198_p0.jpg (108KB, 302x389px) Image search: [Google]
51987198_p0.jpg
108KB, 302x389px
>start playing
>get to the part where Hannah checks Karen's stuff near the beginning
>realize Hannah's name can be read both ways
I seem to not be taking this as seriously as I should.
>>
>>2187844
care to explain why ?
>>
>>2187692
>Straight to the epilogue
yeah nah
>>
I've played through a couple of the routes so far, and am enjoying it. The first play through I looked at the pictures in the desk, and only ended up with two of workers (but suspected there was a route with three when Hannah mentioned in one of her lines "with the four of us working". and I ended up with a happy ending with Jasmine with an after credits scene The next play through I skipped the picture option and got all three girls hired.

>>2187692
>Got the harem route and everything.
I thought I was no that route, and then I got fired while the girls were out celebrating getting ending 1 or 11 (bad ending). How depressing.
I want to experience the harem ending, but I don't know what I should do differently to experience it. I could probably search out a walk-through....
>>
File: bruh.jpg (100KB, 941x533px) Image search: [Google]
bruh.jpg
100KB, 941x533px
>>2187692
>>2188082
How long is it? I should get it.
>>
>>2187692
>Best of all, we don't get hammered in the head that MC is a lesbian
what games do this?
>>
>>2188101
And more importantly why is that a bad thing?
>>
I thoroughly enjoyed it, the shy girl is best IMO. The only thing I dislike is the bustiness of the MC and one girl, but it's just a preference. Nice sweet game, it's steam page has a good walkthrough for each route and the harem.
>>
I loved this game, and hope we get to see a lot more of it. Lingerie yuri is one of my top fetishes.
>>
>>2188286
they should make a sequel, i really like this setting too.
>>
>>2188293
They are making a spin off sequel:
https://vndb.org/v20169
>>
>>2188298
Negligee seems to be the only yuri VN by that dev. I hope the sequel is also yuri.
>>
>>2188302

Highly doubt it won't be yuri. The 1st VN had only one straight girl and she wasn't even a central part of the story, so i guess the devs would keep it yuri.
>>
>>2188302
It was originally a bunch of DLC stories for the heroines, but after the success of the release they decided to revoke them from sale and expand it into a full sequel instead.
>>
>>2188092
It's quite long. In previois repiles i posted a link to a game for free with an adult patch, so you can get it for free. If you like the game and feel like it's worth supporting you can buy it or you can purchase some merchs from the game. At least that's what i do.
>>
>>2188321
I thought there were two straight women: Emily (the owner) and Karen (the previous manager).
>>
>>2188389
There are also the two customers you can get.
>>
>>2188529
Seriously? Didn't know that. Thanks for the info
>>
>>2188543
Well, you can't "get" them, but you do get to play dress up with them for a while. They appear exactly once.
>>
>>2188529
>>2188543
They're crossovers from a hetero game Beach Paradise (which hasn't been released yet).
>>
>>2188333
>If you like the game and feel like it's worth supporting you can buy it or you can purchase some merchs from the game. At least that's what i do.
I found I did enjoy the game, and decided to purchase a copy to support it, and the hope that it may lead to more yuri games in the future.

I was a little disappointed that the harem ending didn't have animated sex scene(s) like the other "good" endings.
>>
Here is a walk-through I came across. I deleted the non-good endings from it:

part 1

#5 Charlotte Hired (Accidentally typed as “Ending #5 of 11-Sophie Hired”)
- Continue looking for the sign
- Let it go
- What attracted you to work here?
- Unsure which
- Choose Charlotte
- But we have work aprons
- Lacy lingerie
- Tame unicorns
- A giver
- An experimental one
- Sweet and gentle
- Basic lingerie
- Do you really hate each other?
- Maybe Charlotte
- Go for a meal
- Tell them you like women
- Blue Raspberry
- Sexy Bunny
- Sexy Summer Swimwear
- Bright silk teddy
- Charlotte
>>
>>2188591
part 2

#6 Jasmin Hired
- Examine letters and phone
- Let it go
- Unsure who
- Choose Jasmin
- Lace Undies
- A week ago
- A giver
- An experimental one
- Do you really hate each other?
- Maybe Jasmin
- Sleepy drunk
- What sex toys do you like?
- I would rather not talk about it
- Lace Babydoll
- Matching Lingerie Set
- Hire Jasmin

#7 Sophie Hired (Typed as “Ending #2 of 11-Sophie Hired”)
- Examine letters and phone
- Let it go
- Unsure who
- Choose Sophie
- Lace undies
- A week ago
- A giver
- An experimental one
- Cat girls
- Fight, fight, fight, fight
- Maybe Sophie
- Silly drunk
- Have you ever tried BDSM?
- Well, no, not really
- Schoolgirl outfit
- Matching lingerie set
- Hire Sophie

#11 True Ending
NOTE: You need to unlock endings 5, 6, and 7 BEFORE you can get
this ending
- Continue looking for sign
- Push for information
- What size of clothes do you wear?
- Unsure which
- Choose Charlotte
- It could be a good idea
- Lace undies
- Unicorn trainer
- A giver
- An experimental lover
- Sweet and gentle
- Basic lingerie
- Fight, fight, fight, fight
- Go for a meal
- Tell them you like women
- Original
- Matching lingerie set
- Sexy Summer Swimwear
- Bright silk teddy
>>
>>2188587
Let's hope for a future with more and better yuri VNs and hopefully Yuri animes coz there are so little of them
>>
>>2188591
>>2188593
Will be useful. Thanks
>>
>>2188587
>the harem ending didn't have animated sex scene(s)
Same.
>>
>>2188587
The harem ending was kinda disappointing, especially given how hard it is to get.
The bigger issue, though, is the whole 'relationship as epilogue' thing. It would've been better to see more romantic interactions and relationship building with the girls, instead of just jumping to a sex scene at the end.
>>
>>2188600
Dharker is consistently guilty of that. Their VNs are usually just one big common route. As soon as you get a waifu, BAM, game's finished.

The former DLC was going to be backstories for the three girls and Karen, so we'll at least get that. I'm hoping the sequel will expand on the relationships at least a little bit.
>>
>>2188610
>backstories for the three girls and Karen

>Jasmin stripping for men
>Charlotte's failed relationship with a woman
>Sophie going from men to women like a bouncy ball
>Karen cheating on her cheating husband with another man

Eh, I'm in doubt. I hope there's not too much time spent on that.
>>
>>2188611

Yeah, lets hope they at least gave us a better harem ending this time. Backstories aren't as interesting as their relationship after the 1st VN
>>
>>2188611
Looks like it.

This is what a KS update said back in September:
>In addition we have decided that we will be aiming to produce four prequel style short stories, which we will make available as DLC items on various stores during 2017 after the successful release of the game. The exact details are still being decided but our plans are to include:
>Karen's Awakening - A short story that goes into greater detail about Karens (the ex-manager of Negligee) life prior to the start of the game when she suddenly resigns, allowing Hannah the protagonist to take her role in the store.
>Jasmin's Stripping - A short story that will show what Jasmin's life was like prior to applying for the spot at the Negligee store, and the events that led to her decision to change career.
>Charlotte's First - A short story will showcase Charlottes first year in college, as she takes her first relationship to the next level and learns what is really important to her in life and love.
>Sophie's Freedom - A short story following Sophie as we learn just how wild and free she has been prior to arriving at the Negligee store, as well as learning more about her motivations and sexual drives.
>>
>>2188611
What the heck? So all of them are bi?
>>
>>2188697
Only Sophie is bi. Jasmine and Charlotte are both lesbian.
>>
>>2188692
So, not yuri, for the most part.
>>
>>2188692
Sounds like they would planning to add a bunch of het shit to the VN, hopefully they scratch the whole thing now that they're planning a full sequel.
>>
>>2188768
Unfortunately no. Looks like the DLC will be a fandisk separate from the sequel. (Though, if you're looking for yuri it'll be more of an "anti-fandisk".)

KS update in Mid-October:
>So we also received the full script for the first couple of Negligee DLC stories and they are exceptional... So good in fact we don't want to waste them on DLC patches for the game, which may not sell too well.
>So we are going to make a second game for Negligee which will package all of these DLC packs into a single standalone game.

And one at the end of October:
>It also ensures that we will not only make the bonus game we mentioned 'Negligee: Love Stories' But we will also be looking to make a larger sequel that will add shop management into the story as well in a more defined 'game management sim' format in the future, once existing commitments are completed.
>>
>>2188778
So the backstories will be one part of the game, and the sequel the other? Most interesting.
>>
>>2188778
I mean, at least they're trying to make their game a more complete experience. Hate the fact that they would add het shit, but if done correctly, it would add some layers to their characters.
>>
>>2188778
I don't really understand how shop management could be very interesting, when you only have one store and one employee. Even if it builds off the harem route, it'd still be only 3 employees to manage.
>>
>>2188786
Maybe they would add stuff like set prices for lingerie and salaries and shit like that. I mean, it could be interesting if they don't deviate a lot from the VN format.
>>
>>2188611
>>backstories for the three girls and Karen
>>Jasmin stripping for men
>>Charlotte's failed relationship with a woman
>>Sophie going from men to women like a bouncy ball
>>Karen cheating on her cheating husband with another man
Agree. If that is what the story is about (a bunch of het) then I will not bother with it. I think it would be a huge mistake if that is what they do because that type of stuff doesn't appeal to the same audience (us yuri fans).

>>2188778
>But we will also be looking to make a larger sequel that will add shop management into the story as well in a more defined 'game management sim' format
I'm not liking the sound of that either. Games where you have that added challenge of managing something (monetary, building units, or maintaining things) detracts from the enjoyment of the game. It would also make things take even longer and be more frustrating when trying to replay the game to explore alternate routes.

>>2188692
>Karen's Awakening - A short story that goes into greater detail about Karens (the ex-manager of Negligee) life prior to the start of the game when she suddenly resigns
I'd rather see a story about her awaking to the pleasure of lesbianism, and her running off with her lesbian lover.
Anyone else find it odd that Karen would leave her phone behind? Makes me think something nefarious happened to her as opposed to her running off to start a new life.
>>
>>2188786
Every time the studio tries to make anything other than a basic VN it generally gets stuck in development hell.

Whatever remaining development funds Adam Tilley doesn't embezzle aren't enough.
>>
>>2188786
>>2188817
I don't want to play Recettear, I want to see lesbians wearing lingerie.
>>
Do we know that Karen's lover is a guy? Hannah only saw pictures of her and the name of her lover, right?
Hannah could've seen Chris, Sam, or Alex and thought it was a guy, but Karen's lover is really Christina, Samantha or Alexandra.
>>
File: This guy.jpg (322KB, 1737x982px) Image search: [Google]
This guy.jpg
322KB, 1737x982px
>>2188845
>>
I'm probably a minority but I'll take a couple of non-gold star lesbians over surprise ingame het sex
>>
>>2188864
>I'm probably a minority
Anything is better than surprise het I'm sure everyone would agree. That's not the issue here. I can put up with a character mentioning she has been with a man but I'm not going to want to read about it in detail.
>>2188844
>not want to go dungeon crawling with your lesbian adventurers to find new, more powerful lingerie to give them them to wear and sell in your shop and expand your lingerie empire.
>>
>>2188874
>>not want to go dungeon crawling with your lesbian adventurers to find new, more powerful lingerie to give them them to wear and sell in your shop and expand your lingerie empire.

I'm sure Winged Cloud will have you covered there at some point
>>
>>2188877
Demon Master Chris sorta did this. You also got clothing in Sakura Dungeon.

I'd say we're more than halfway through.
>>
>>2188881
Well I meant making the clothing something more than a superficial cosmetic change.

I think I remember sering one of the Moero games actually used lingerie as stat-changing equipment that also altered the character's sprite
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.