[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tachi/Teko/Neko

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

Alright /u/ time to get a little lewd with this game
Are you a Tachi, Teko or Neko?
Tachi: Who would you like to dominate?
Neko: By whom you want to be dominated?
Teko: Both of the above
>>
Tachi. I'd want to be the onee-sama rather than the imouto. Having dominance is always something I was attracted to.
>>
>>2185892
>Teko
Surely you mean リバ (Riba)?
>>
>>2185905
are you sure? riba isnt a yaoi term?
anyway teko is a more accepted/spread term
and i maight be wrong but i thought that riba are male gays who switch their roles (active/passive) in the relation
>>
>>2185898
nice
but do you have any particular girl you want to dominate?
>>
>>2185913
No, riba is the accepted term for yuri as well. Never heard of teko and I'm active in Japanese /u/ communities
>>
>>2185913
>anyway teko is a more accepted/spread term
Are you a Spanish speaker?
>>
>>2185927
yes
>>
File: 238eje84j3.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
238eje84j3.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>2185913
>anyway teko is a more accepted/spread term

In your fantasies, maybe.

I'm a lesbian who's visited Japan and spent time with actual Japanese lesbians. There is no such term as "teko." The accepted word is "riba."

Interestingly enough, in Australia and NZ teko is a slang term for "bullshit."
>>
>>2185964
Was it difficult to hang out with the local gays?
>>
>>2185913
Not that anon, but I'm pretty sure Riba is what Japanese lesbians use for themselves. Seen it on several blogs where they explained lesbian terminology. I never knew gay men use it too.
>>
>>2185927
>gaijin made up word
>not even known among English speakers
>"widespread"

Anon please. "Teko" is nonexistent in Japan, only riba.
>>
I agree, I have only seen riba on nip lesbian prostitution websites. What does it stand for though? I know it means switch but what is the literal definition of riba? Doesn't sound like any word I know.
>>
>>2186413
reverse and liberty
>>
>>2186413
>What does it stand for though?
It stands for "Reverse Card Open” and allows you to control the body of your partner.
I believe it is actually a truncation of reversible though.
>>
>>Nicknamed my wife Neko ages ago as kids when we we're young without knowledge of it being the slang for bottom, we're not super weebs by any means but she loves cats
>>End up dating all through HS
>>Find out after we got married a few years later it was slang for bottom
>>Mfw my Neko is a neko
>>
>>2186413
>I have only seen riba on nip lesbian prostitution websites
Do you frequent Japanese lesbian prostitution websites?
>>
>>2186651
living the dream
>>
>>2185913
"teko" isn't even at all applicable to the way japanese words work
if they really wanted to do a mix of the two they'd say nechi or tako
>>
>>2186757
Whenever I go to Japan, yes.
>>
>>2186413
Short for リバーシブル (ribaashibaru, meaning "reversible").
>>
>>2185892
>still trying to force this tachi/neko thing

Why? /u/ will never adopt it.
>>
>>2185892

Tachi-Neko is certainly very accepted in Latin American, but I think the Anglo-Saxons do not think the same ...
>>
>>2187482
I guess it's because they're very huge on the macho culture, i.e. gender roles and sexism, that not even lesbians can escape that polarizing view?

I read Spanish yuri fanfics sometimes and in all of them, the dominant girl always dress and behave in an over-the-top princely way. Whereas in English fics, the dominant girls can range from completely feminine to completely masculine. It's such an interesting thing to notice.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.