[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In your opinion, what's the greatest yuri love story ever told?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

In your opinion, what's the greatest yuri love story ever told?
>>
Madoka.
>>
File: b47366e08762303c282f21161b86b26d.jpg (390KB, 949x1299px) Image search: [Google]
b47366e08762303c282f21161b86b26d.jpg
390KB, 949x1299px
>>
>>2185403
It's been awhile since I watched Madoka, but I always got the feeling Hameru's love for Meguca skipped right over physical attraction and landed in Pucci "I love you as I love God" territory.
>>
>>2185407
Their relationship is complicated and you have to consider that Madoka and Homura are both still children going through puberty. Once everything gets settled in the next movie or season 2 (hopefully) I'm sure everything will be just fine.
>>
Huskey and Medley

Because it proves that the purest love just like any other can grow in the real world, none of that drama that you usually hear.
>>
>>2185401
Quality no purple. A way better multidimensional yuri story than Madoka
>>
>>2185496
>way better multidimensional yuri
Is it because of multidimensional hetsex?
>>
>>2185407
That's the nature of obsession, but you're on /u/, so don't expect too many people to agree with you.

There's an irony about zealots here.
>>
>>2185487
Yeah, if it wasn't a load of made-up shit.

Seriously, how does everyone buy such a retarded premise for that whole thing? "I want to find her weakness" the hell is this, a shounen manga?
>>
>>2185501
I want to find your weakness, onee-sama!
>>
the one with the butts
>>
>>2185403
The only thing I remember from Madoka is Homura's obsession with Madoka. And then Madoka just abandons her. It wasn't even a love story.
>>
>>2186212
She doesn't abandon her, she sacrifices her humanity to save her and all the other magical girls (past, present and future).

And then Homura says 'Fuck that' and decides to give her her life back, even if it means Homura has to become Satan to do it.
>>
>>2186216
She still abandoned her for a bunch of unknown girls.
Urobuchi did an actual love story in Saya no Uta where the main characters said fuck you to the world and chose each other.
I wish Madoka was more romantic.
>>
>>2186225
You just can't comprehend the masterpiece that MadoMagi.
>>
>>2186225
All Homura needed to do to achieve eternal cuddling with Madoka was shoot her own soul gem. Instead she went babbling about her to fucking Kyubey and then ruined everything.
>>
>>2185407
Worshipping isn't mutually exclusive from physical attraction, the same way friendship and familial love isn't mutually exclusive from romantic love.

If you are familiar with het romance to any degree, you would have known that a big portion of it is not stemming from physical attraction. "He/she saved me, so I'm in love with them." "I can't leave my abuser because I worship them." "He/she is the only one who accept my real self, so I love them." Yet nobody dismissed these romance (both fictional and in real life) with "but there's no evidence of physical attraction" bullshit. Do you know why?

The answer to that question will be the same answer to why your remark is irrelevant to begin with. I have nothing to prove. The burden of proof is on YOUR shoulders to prove Homura isn't physically attracted to Madoka (on top of worshipping her).

Madoka's physical attraction to Homura on the other hand is canon.
>>
>>2186402
I'm trying to imagine a scenario where Madoka makes a move on a deeply uncomfortable Homura, who then has to explain she isn't the least bit sexually attracted to her.
>>
File: forbidden.jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
forbidden.jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
Simoun was so fucking good. Interesting concept, wonderful character development, lovely music and great romance. I have such a deep love for that show that it impairs my objective judgement. So I can't tell you if it is the greatest yuri love story ever told.

But its my favorite.
>>
Kannazuki no Miko, although it's not that impressive I can't think of anything better in terms of a satisfying love story.
>>
>>2186775
I completely agree, Simoun was brilliant
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.