[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/u/ Required Watching

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

File: 5.jpg (226KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
226KB, 752x1063px
Okay /u/ so far I've downloaded:
>Senki Zesshou Symphogays
>Sakura Trick
>Strawberry Panic
And will download
>K-ON! - K-ON!!

I'm relatively new to all of this and would REALLY appreciate more lovey dovey shit. I'm considering getting into /lit/ just to experience more.

So what is necessary anime for the average /u/ browser? What else is going on my 2TB external hard drive?
>>
Gee, maybe browse a little.
>>
>Essential knowledge for yurifags:
Maria-sama ga Miteru
Kannazuki no Miko
Mai Hime
Simoun
Candy Boy
Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica (+the movie Rebellion)
Yuru Yuri
Shoujo Sect
Sono Hanabira OVA
Saki

>Beetrain's triology girls-with-guns:
Noir
Madlax
El Cazador de la Bruja

>Additional materials:
Kanamemo
Blue Drop
Sasameki Koto
Aoi Hana
Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha

Come back once you've finished all the things listed.
>>
>>2181926

Read the fucking Sticky

It's there for a reason.
>>
>>2181931
>Essential knowledge for yurifags:
>Essential

No.
>>
>>2181941
Hello newfag.
>>
File: 3.gif (2MB, 260x195px) Image search: [Google]
3.gif
2MB, 260x195px
>>2181931
Thank you so much anon

Well, time to go on an adventure. Think I can fit all of it on 2TB hard drive?
>>
>>2181967
Check out Sengoku Collection and Ange Vierge too.
>>
Why do we even have a sticky?
>>
>>2181992

So people like >>2181969 and >>2181931 sage inflate their egos by spoonfeeding people who ignore the sticky
>>
>>2181998
>inflate their egos by imposing their dubious personal preferences on unsuspecting newfags

ftfy
>>
>>2182028
>dubious preference
>>
>>2181926
Don't waste your time with K-On!. It's not yuri or even class S.
>>
>>2181926
Kiniro Mosaic and Yuyushiki, after those masterpieces from 2013 anime was never straight again.
>>
>cripplefag is a cancerous offtopic poster who created a shitty rec thread

KS was a serious mistake. These are the kind of people who like it.
>>
>>2181926
Yami to Bōshi to Hon no Tabibito

just to rope you in, this is the first line of the first episode's description:
"Hazuki Azuma has developed a sexual attraction to her adopted older sister Hatsumi."
>>
>>2182707
>reccomending a show where the girl didn't win the girl and instead getting pregnant
>>
>>2182710
everyone also deserves the pain i have felt, delete this before they see.
>>
>>2182574
I dont even know why people at least dont post rec shit in the General thread.

Just literally start a new one with HII Hello xDDD need names!!! and we get spoonfeeders eager to jump in with their agenda driven list.

>>2182710

It's a classic, and must watch.
>>
>>2182722
It's one of the worst anime I've ever sat through. Being old doesn't make it a classic.
>>
>>2182722
The only justification I'd accept for "must watch" is that it gives newbies an idea of the bullshit we had to deal with back in the day.
>>
>>2181926
Yuri kuma arashi is good.
>>
>>2181932
It's there to never be updated again.
>>
>>2181931
I watched a few episodes of Madlax, but I don't know. I couldn't continue for some reason, the whole atmosphere felt weird to be.
>>
>>2182028
>>2181941
I love it when people object to something without specifying why, it's so helpful.
>>
>>2181926
By the way, there is Akuma no Riddle. The anime was tame, but in the manga 2 girls kissed and in the ending the main girls kissed too and they are probably married.
>>
>>2182736

Which is fine. It's not meant to be an encyclpedia, just something to get people started.

>>2182742
It's also helpful to not have these threads every other day.
>>
>>2182748
But I think some relevant shit poped up recently, but we can't add them to the sticky. Not add everything there, just the best/most popular new content.
>>
>>2182745
Wait, the manga is over? I had no idea.
>>
>>2182722
What agendas do you see being pushed here?
>>
File: sabagebu.jpg (262KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
sabagebu.jpg
262KB, 640x960px
How about this one?
>>
>>2183305

Is this really yuri?
>>
File: sabagebu1.jpg (680KB, 837x1407px) Image search: [Google]
sabagebu1.jpg
680KB, 837x1407px
>>2183326
In pretty much all but name. Plus it's fucking hilarious.
>>
>>2183326
There is a psycho lesbian who's obsessed with the MC for comedy as well as the dashing idiot ojou-sama who all the faceless girls are in love with.
>>
>>2183332

I'll make sure to check it out then. I thought it was just yuri-bait, so thats why i kept my distance with the series.
>>
>>2181926
Is OP's image a character from that one het game where there is no yuri and the lesbian character has sex with the male MC, but not with any females?
>>
>>2183344

It's from the game where every girl is crippled.
>>
>>2183275
Yes, the manga is over. I think we haven't found the full raws for the last chapter though, only a few pictures

picture = adult Haru and Tokaku
>>
New Game is mildly yuri and very good.
>>
>>2183665

Mostly subtext, but it is good
>>
>>2181931
>Kanamemo
Only if you feel your depression needs some extra fuel.
>>
>>2190977
Man, no one ever seems to mention that despite how cute the lesbians are, there's some incredibly depressing aspects to that show/manga.
>>
If you're looking for some sword fighting action, get Queen's Blade series & Koihime musou series.
>>
I'm kinda surprised no one suggested Strawberry Panic :'D

You can also try Kiddy Grade (all series), Garei Zero (but its hella depressing), Revolutionary Girl Utena (mind blowing, you'll get used to the chara design eventually), Burst Angel (if you want to see girls with guns)

And for some light subtext bah blah like K-On, you can try Kiniro no Mosaic, Hanayamata, Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?, and Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san. :3
>>
Oh, my mistake, you've already seen Strawberry Panic. XD Please ignore that suggestion.
>>
>>2182748
>just something to get people started
Get started on series that are some of the most divisive as well as some series that were canceled or put on permanent hiatus?

It needs to be updated
>>
Watch Love Live instead of K-ON, if only to be able to enjoy the tons of great doujins.
The manga is very gay too.
>>
>>2190993
>>2190995
>inugami-san to nekoyama-san
>light subtext
no. it's canon.

>emoticons
Either you're underage or need to learn your board culture. either way please leave
>>
>>2182738
Skip it and watch the other two, El Cazador if you can only do one, it's the best one. The story is alright, but the two main characters are perfect.
>>
Simoun, Blue Drop, and Aoi Hana are the only Yuri anime worth watching.
>>
Subtext is the most annoying thing.
I like confirmation and closure with my yuri.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.