[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nanoha / Vivid Strike thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 386
Thread images: 119

File: CCqZSR_VAAA6Epl.jpg (115KB, 765x1069px) Image search: [Google]
CCqZSR_VAAA6Epl.jpg
115KB, 765x1069px
Previous thread >>2164071

[ron] Vivid Strike! - 05 [C8970DE5].mkv
https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=865654

NanoFate Extra #05 - 「People Complain About a Lack of Consequences」

>Owari_Hajimeta_Sekai_no_Hate_ni_(Nanoha_color_doujin)
http://www.mediafire.com/?au4d4tu7h9ojm9e
>>
A few years ago I watched the first season of Nanoha because I knew they were lesbians. Unfortunately, I wasn't really enjoying it and had to force myself to finish the season, then I dropped the series. If I didn't enjoy the first season, should I bother trying season 2? At what point do the girls grow up and move in with each other?
>>
>>2177530
Personally, I would say try watching the 2nd movie rather than season 2 of the anime - it does change the story a bit, but it's faster paced and actually adds a bit more yuri vibe.

They star their "lesbian moms family life" in season 3, but I think season 3 is more of a slog to get through than season 1, so... there's that.
>>
>>2177530
>If I didn't enjoy the first season, should I bother trying season 2? At what point do the girls grow up and move in with each other?
What didn't you enjoy about season 1? Depending on your answer it may effect if we recommend season 2 to you.

The answer to your second question is a little more complicated. Nanoha and Fate share a room (for an unknown period of time) during StrikerS. By the time of Vivid they share a house together. If you consider them having "moved in with each other" to include the non-perminant residence that they don't financially own - then StrikerS would be the time.
The second season "A"s has a lot more lesbians characters joining the show (on top of the originals), so if that's one of your reasons for watching then you probably shouldn't skip it.
>>
>>2177541
Well it's been a few years, so I can't really remember. The pacing was a bit slow and the story was kind of generic, plus the overall quality of the animation felt low.
>>
>>2177545
The first season had pacing problems because it started off as a monster-of-the-week type generic magical girl show before really finding its footing and focusing on Nanoha and Fate's interactions.

Season 2 has none of that, we get straight into the action from episode 1, and it's magical girl vs. magical girl combat from the get-go.

Sadly StrikerS fucks that up big time, with a long training arc at the start after which the protagonists spend their time fighting drones instead of exploring the massive list of villains they introduce much later.

I suggest definitely watching season 2 (or the movie version, at the very least) and only watching the entirety of StrikerS if you're a fan of the Nanoha franchise by then. If not, you should look up some of the pivotal moments of StrikerS on youtube. The series as a whole had a lot of problems, but it definitely has its share of great scenes.
>>
>>2177563
Thanks, I'll start on season 2 sometime soon.
>>
>>2177530
A's and the movies were the best of Nanoha IMO.
>>
>Mikaya appears
>Nove didn't get stripped off her clothing
Wasted opportunity there.
>>
>>2178137
Well, the fight *just* started.
>>
File: 20161009_2150681.jpg (114KB, 500x706px) Image search: [Google]
20161009_2150681.jpg
114KB, 500x706px
>>2178137
Wouldn't want to scare the new kid and miss her chance to strip her.
Btw, full translation of the ED.

Starry Wish

Trembling with the desire to become strong, I stare at your back
Wishing upon the dignified flower, I want to protect you

I realized I couldn't go on alone in this town that never sleeps
But thanks to the warmth of the hand of that important person, I have learned to be kind

I will leap to my feet, I won't waver anymore
The countless stars above are shining upon us

Inside the winding spiral of time, the sprout of my wish spins round and round
These sad memories will become the seed of my courage
The light of hope is piercing through

I'll show you, I'll open the lock of your heart
The map of the future that I'm going to draw is glowing strongly

Someone once said "There is nothing that can't be wounded"
Each of the things that we've overcome will become the bud of our dreams

There is no need to be afraid anymore, I'm with you
If we stay close to each other, the smiling stars will shine upon us

Inside the winding spiral of time, I can feel a certain warmth
This joy of loving will become the flower of my courage
The light of hope is piercing through

I'll show you, I'll fill the gaps in your memory
This vow will fly far away to the sky of freedom

If we open our hearts to each other
We will be able to get up, over and over again
The smile you showed me that day
I'm going to be the one bringing it back

In a night of shooting stars, I close my eyes and put my trust in these overflowing feelings
This joyous singing voice will resound into the future
You are my light of hope

Spread out your arms widely, let's dash off together
Our irreplaceable time is glowing beautifully
Inside the palms of our joining hands
>>
File: nanoha2nd.jpg (63KB, 480x250px) Image search: [Google]
nanoha2nd.jpg
63KB, 480x250px
>>2179111
>Spread out your arms widely, let's dash off together
>Our irreplaceable time is glowing beautifully
>Inside the palms of our joining hands
I like where this is going
>>
>>2177528
>Nanoha / Vivid Strike thread
No you fucking don't.

It's one or the other.
>>
File: the spoils of victory.jpg (732KB, 1400x2000px) Image search: [Google]
the spoils of victory.jpg
732KB, 1400x2000px
What do you guys think of Yumina's introduction and/or the possibility of her getting Einhart? I have to admit I'm pretty happy about it, since I've always been more of a fan of Vivio with Miura or, in a perfect world, Corona.
>>
>>2181714
Poly-loli-amory.
>>
>>2181718
I'm more than OK with this.
>>
>>2181718
I don't mind poly-yuri, but I have a hard time seeing it being canonized as effectively as NanoFate was.
>>
>>2181714
I don't mind Yumina getting together with Einhart but I don't want Vivio to lose either so poly is the only way. There is also Fabia to think about after all.
I can't see any romance between Vivio and Miura at all. Their friendship and rivalry are purer than the purest form of love.
>>
File: 1477342523147.jpg (134KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477342523147.jpg
134KB, 1280x720px
>>2181714
I was against it at first because of Vivio and Einhart's parallels with nanofate but at the same time I never cared much about Einhart.
That changed after Yumina got introduced, Einhart is now a more enjoyable character, more cute, strong and assertive than she ever was when she was with Vivio. I really like the smug Einhart of the late parts vivid and strike and I honestly think Yumina is what made her that way.
>>
File: yumina cowngirl ein.jpg (77KB, 384x512px) Image search: [Google]
yumina cowngirl ein.jpg
77KB, 384x512px
pretty sure Yumina had more chance to go in the third base
>>
>The entire Vivid cast is going to job

Fuck that.
>>
File: maybeOTP.jpg (453KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maybeOTP.jpg
453KB, 1280x720px
Is it wrong that I am kinda shipping these two now? They look cute together and having Fuuka avenge her could add a new layer to her fight to Rinne. At the very least Miura could teach Fuuka her breaker to befriend Rinne.
I want to see more of these two
>>
>>2182068
Fuuka is obviously for Rinne and I guess Miura more for Vivio?
>>
>>2182074
Miura is for Hayate when she's in a pedo mood.
>>
>>2182074
Rinne doesn't deserve Fuuka and I like Miura and Vivio's friendship as it is

>>2182079
Hayate can't hoard all the cute girls forever, Miura is bound to find a girlfriend eventually
>>
>>2182112
>Rinne doesn't deserve Fuuka
Rinne deserves anything she wants.

>Hayate can't hoard all the cute girls forever
Try telling that to Hayate.
>>
>>2182112
>Hayate will never able to hug Miura again without causing incredible pain.
>>
>>2182123
If anything she is the best suited to take cared of a crippled Miura
>>
>>2182079
She has Vita for that.
>>
http://gogoanime.io/vivid-strike-episode-6

Raws for Ep 6. Holy shit Rinne shattered Miura's ribs
>>
>>2182221
Pulverized even. I doubt she will show up again.
>>
File: Rinne did nothing wrong.jpg (160KB, 576x824px) Image search: [Google]
Rinne did nothing wrong.jpg
160KB, 576x824px
>>2182145
>>2182232
>>
>>2182235
Please delete this!
>>
>>2182164
Vita is fake pedo. Miura is real pedo.
>>
>>2182321
>14
>pedo
She is legal
>>
>>2182232
This spin-off is becoming more and more gruesome
>>
>>2182490
It's almost as if they are directly addressing the people who complained that Vivid had no stakes.
>>
>>2182232
We'll get to see how much magic or technology in Mid can repair pulverized ribs then. Holy crap.
>>
Do I need to care about this show? How's it match up to ViVid?
>>
>>2182521
I am serious distressed about it.
>>
>>2182573
Better writing, characters, plot, animation and ships
There is no reason not to watch it
>>
>>>/a/149477727
>>>/a/149477791
>>
File: Miura smile.jpg (477KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Miura smile.jpg
477KB, 1280x720px
>>2183287
MiuraxFuuka intensifies
>>
I was shocked by the broken ribs event. Like many of you I wonder what that means for the future. Will [spolier] she ever be able to fight again? Is her carrier as a fighter now history? While she is also now in danger of not being able to live a normal life I think it would also be a mental blow to her if she is never able to fight again.
>>
I thought there would be crash emulators like in Vivid. So much for the safety of contestents.
>>
>>2183518
All the damage is simulated, ins't it?
>>
>>2183518
Magical medical Shamal will fix her up nicely.
>>
>>2183536
It hasn't been mentioned in Striker yet.
>>
>>2183545
I guess it's safe to assume they are keeping the same system, they wouldn't risk having minors getting major lesions if they have the technology to simulate the damage instead.
>>
File: miuvi.jpg (736KB, 1400x2000px) Image search: [Google]
miuvi.jpg
736KB, 1400x2000px
>>2182068
It was fun seeing them have a moment together, but Miura calling Vivio special outweighed pretty much everything else in the scene for me.

I hope we get a reverse of pic related now that Miura's the one hospitalized by a match.
>>
>>2183557
They had a very cute rivalry but even Miura admitted that it was onesided.
I just think that after seeing this episode and how much they cared about each other and how happy Miura was cooking for Fuuka this may be the beginning of a really good relationship
>>
>>2183607
She said it might be, which is basically a given for anything unconfirmed. Especially since Miura's characterized as being very humble. (Note how she didn't even care when Rinne said she'd fight with a handicap.)

I'm pretty fine with either way though. Unexpected pairings, as long as they don't happen offscreen, are usually pretty good because they force the writer to think outside the box.
>>
>>2183557
>I hope we get a reverse of pic related now that Miura's the one hospitalized by a match.
If you're hoping for Rinne to apologize for what happened to Miura I think you'll be disappointed. Miura isn't that type of person from what we've seen of her personality since the death of her grandfather.

I'm a bit worried about Vivio. Anyone else worried about Vivio?
>>
>>2183641
I think he meant Vivio visiting Miura in the hospital, not Rinne going to apologize.
>>
>>
>>2183641
If Miura greeted her she'd probably apologize.
>>
>>2183677
Kaiser see, Kaiser do (Building a harem, which also includes Seig and Fabia.)
>>
With this brackets lineup it's pretty much inevitable that Vivio will also job to Rinne, because it's the only way for Fuuka to fight Rinne in this tournament, and it'll also build up Rinne as monster-level fighter. After that there are two variants:
1. Fuuka looses, but it's a moral victory for her as she can say all she wanted in the match. Then Einhart mopes the floor with shaken Rinne.
2. Fuuka somehow wins, which makes some sort of point in their conflict. Then as a last unvinding chapter Fuuka fights Einhart in a Master/Pupil duel.
>>
>>2184219
Fuuka winning would require the biggest asspull in the Nanoha franchise.
>>
>>2184219
Last episode seems to suggest that Fuuka is not going to fight her in the tournament. Their final fight is probably going to be at the training grounds at the start of the OP
>>
>>2184224
Not really. The "asspull" is going to be a flashback of Sieg training Fuuka to be an expert at fighting against grapplers. That's why she's in the OP but hasn't appeared yet. That's why they foreshadowed it by showing Fuuka starting to train against Mikaya, Harry, and Els.

I'd prefer a more absurd but less predictable asspull than this.
>>
>>2184237
It would not work for dramatic reasons. Fuuka would have to beat Rinne in a dramatic moment with lots of screaming after both have already started bleeding, not with some quick counter.
It is a lot more likely that Fuuka will put up a decent fight and refuse to give up and make Rinne realize she should enjoy fighting with a smile and not just cripple kids.
>>
>>2183518
Safe to say Midchilda has some fairly good medical science, considering all the shit Nanoha has been through (hand sticking out of her chest in A's, brought to near-death by killer robots prior to StrikerS, etc.). If those freaking bullies could somehow survive the thrashing Rin gave them, I'm sure Miura will recover from this.
>>
>>2184307
>hand sticking out of her chest in A's
That was a magical attack that only damaged her linker core. And it happened on Earth.
>>
>>2184313
She was treated by the Time Administration Beareau though. Pretty sure Earth hospitals didn't have procedures for "magic thingy squished by hand coming out of chest".
>>
>>2184324
The point was that it didn't do any physical damage.
>>
File: nanoha29.png (500KB, 557x457px) Image search: [Google]
nanoha29.png
500KB, 557x457px
>>2184337
Wasn't Nanoha in hospital for like a week or so after that? Just because it's all magical doesn't mean it didn't hurt like fuck or have any lasting effect on her body.
>>
>>2184225
Rinne broke her personal rule during her fight with Miura. Maybe that foreshadows that she'll break an actual tournament rule during her fight with Vivio and get disqualified in the process.

RIP Vivio
>>
>>2184307
>>2184313
Even setting aside the Shamal incident, it's pretty safe to say she wasn't treated for being impaled/nearly bisected on Earth.
>>
>>2183518
>>2184662
Busted ribs are potentially their own thing. Sara had a prolonged hospitalization (and is apparently in constant pain) for her broken nose/skull, so who knows how long bone mending can take.

My bet is Miura won't be able to compete for some key period of time (IE until she's out of U-15, she didn't say this was her last tournament) but won't be permanently maimed.

Who even knows after episode 4 though.
>>
>>2184675
If the bones can't grow back, they can just give her some titanium ribs.
>>
>>2184719
Some of these girls are so strong that I suspect that would be a downgrade.
>>
>ribcage vaporized
>internal organs turned into salsa
Miura's not getting back up any time soon. If she survives she'll be more robotic than Nove.

I hope after that shitshow Vivio or Fuuka just fucking kill Rinne.
>>
>>2184219
the only way I can see Fuuka wining would be if Rinne hasn't fully recovered by the time she faces her, but I can't see that happening
I hope this doesn't happen >>2184224
>>
File: fuuka reaction.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fuuka reaction.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
>>2184782
I'm 90% certain that Fuuka's actually broken. In a single visit to the Nakajima Gym she
>tanked a beatdown from Rio, Miura, and Vivio
>used Einhart's ultimate technique
>won a practice match against Vivio, who had already beat Rinne and was familiar with the style Fuuka was using (Fuuka not with hers)

Note that when Fuuka was beaten up she was being carefully watched seriously by Einhart and Yumina (the latter of whom looked shocked), they were probably testing her endurance and stamina there. She also tends to be less shocked by Rinne's fights than any of the Vivids.

I'm pretty sure she's going to destroy Rinne, and then she's going to beat Einhart as well. The question is where Tsuzuki plans to go with the plot when that happens, since the tournament doesn't seem like it'll be the entire season.
>>
>>2184826
Fuuka might just Mayweather her way into a points victory. She sees that Rinne trained in endurance so she wouldn't try to knock her down. Rinne knows Fuuka always plays towards brute force ever since they were kids so that's what she expected. If Fuuka can Mayweather her way into a victory by points then she will move on to fight Einhart.
>>
>>2184826
I never thought about it before, but Fuuka actually took out her opponent much more quickly than Vivio did, even though the block descriptions early in the episode implied Fuuka had the stronger opponent.
>>
>>2184826
>tanked a beatdown from Rio, Miura, and Vivio
Complete light practice, nothing serious. They also let her rest for awhile after.
>used Einhart's ultimate technique
Which Nove has proved to be something nothing special and is entirely achievable with practice. She also didn't did it right that time, she couldn't keep her arm straight after the contact.
>won a practice match against Vivio, who had already beat Rinne and was familiar with the style Fuuka was using (Fuuka not with hers)
Vivio won, dude. Getting blown out of the ring only counted as a down, Fuuka lost consciousness right after the punch. Vivio won with a KO.
Fuuka has great potential, alright. But she is not monster class.
>>
>>2184837
Makes sense, really. Vivio's power output is known to be the shittiest of the punch. Her strength lies in her speed and techniques.
>>
>>2184841
>punch
*bunch.
>>
>>2184731
>Miura's not getting back up any time soon.

We are only halfway through, I doubt she will just vanish from the anime.
>>
>>2184826
>>2184219
It's not really necessary for it to continue after the fight with Rinne, they can just stop following the tourney after things are resolved by these two - either in the tournament or outside. It doesn't have space for some distracting things if it only has 13 episodes.
>>
>>2184878
>It doesn't have space for some distracting things if it only has 13 episodes.

Actually it does. If we have the Vivio fight next week we still have half an anime to go before the Fuuka/Rinne fight. Plenty of time.
>>
>>2184882
I don't think it would be very good if the Fuuka match as started and conluded both in episode 8 after Vivio gets it in 7. For pacing, there will probable be some sort of pause, so I'd expect actual shit hitting the fan come episode 9. And if they are sane, it probably won't be a one-stage confrontation, I'd say it will ahve two or more steps or some prolonged action, before it gets settled. Then last episode (13 or 12) will probably be cooling-off as usual. So not that much time IMHO.
>>
>>2185011
Now that I think about it, wasn't around this time that the battle in the city happened and TSAB got introduced in S1?
Maybe something crazy is going to happen that will either make Fuuka and Rinne work together or at least postpone their fight
>>
>>2185053
I know we all want it to happen but it wont. if there was a big twist with some real threat popping up Miura would have been injured by that. not Rinne.
>>
>>2185068
Strike has been quite faithful to the feel of earlier seasons, something has to happen. I am not saying Fuuka is going to go on an adventure to save the world but there is bound to be a shift in the direction of the story. Shit always gets real in the second half.
>>
>>2185073
Just like Vivid?
>>
>>2185080
Vivid is an ongoing manga, i-its different.
>>
>>2185082
I guess heavy delusions are normal on /u/...
>>
mfw, Nhentai accept the Nanoha x Vivio dj that I typeset
https://nhentai.net/g/178001/
>>
>>2185137
>mfw, Nhentai accept the Nanoha x Vivio dj that I typeset
Praise Madokami then!
>>
>>2185080
Vivid is basically filler. It didn't even get a 7arcs anime.
>>
>>2185080
Yumina was quite the plotwist

>>2185137
Congratulations!
>>
File: 1478585599011.jpg (75KB, 835x453px) Image search: [Google]
1478585599011.jpg
75KB, 835x453px
>>2184840
this
Fuuka has potential but she's far a way from the very best, even Rinne is not even close to Sieg tier
this is how the fight of rinne and fuuka will end
Rinne will be the last one standing
>>
>>2185232
It's impossible to say where Fuuka stands because we haven't actually seen her tested yet. The most recent "fight" she's had was against Einhart in episode 2, and she absolutely destroyed the qualifiers and her one opponent.
>>
>>2184826
Am I the only one turned off by the fact that they seem to be pushing for another sudden surprise for the plot (what little is does have) after Ep.4

I must be the only one that doesn't feel shocked at all by it? I know it's not going to be a masterpiece, but Tsuzuki can do much better than going for shock value stuff so soon.
>>
>>2184324
Well, Earth is something of a backwater when you look at the Nanoha franchise. Almost all references made to the linker core describe it as an organ of some kind with "magic" but it's likely gone undiscovered on Earth simply because they don't have a mana based culture.
>>
>>2185850
I don't think any of the audience was particularly surprised at how this episode turned out, maybe a bit taken aback by the brutality but not to the poin ofshocked. The episode plays out straight, there is no big twist or anything anywhere. The moment the bracket was announced, everyone knew that Miura was going to lose.
The only ones who are actually shocked are the characters.
>>
>>2185919
True, it was entirely predictable. The brutality is another matter, but the fact that you could see this result coming from a mile didn't help the fact that it's just middling.

The thing is, the whole episode is structured to leave more questions than answers and for the shock value of the brutality of it all. After Ep 4 is does seem like a bit much.
>>
>>2185850
New developments =/= "shock value", and they're expected and encouraged at the current stage in the story.

There is nobody whatsoever who wants 6 episodes of vanilla tournament arc with Fuuka somehow beating and redeeming Rinne in the finale.
>>
>>2186078
What DO people want? Aside from their ship happening, of course.

I want things to go past the tournament, which looks like it'll happen, but I have no idea what actually happens after that. 2 seasons would probably be necessary for anything extremely plot-altering.
>>
File: 1451464855476.jpg (3MB, 2094x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1451464855476.jpg
3MB, 2094x3000px
New translated loli NanoFate doujin:
https://www.mediafire.com/?xgu5b4p2hcbbotj

>>>/a/149628893
>>
>>2186970
I wish more doujinshi covered how Fate managed to get Nanoha into bed. I want to see their progression from special friends to lovers.
>>
File: 1478965620621.jpg (144KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1478965620621.jpg
144KB, 1440x810px
Miura is crippled for life.
>>
>>2186970
Thanks a bunch! Nothing beats NanoFate loli lez.
>>
>>2187546
Cute picture. Too bad they've both grown out of that cute and innocent stage of life.
>>
>Rinne sure reminded me of how Einhart used to be
>No way! Haru-san is very strong and cool!
>...though Rinne is hotter than her, maybe..
>FUUKA!
Get rekt Haru-san.
>>
>>2187765
>doubting genuine belkan ruler's magic
>>
For anyone combining the RAW of 7 with the Amazon srt you'll have to change subtitle delay after the opening to 10000 to have it synch with the words.
>>
>>>/a/149720925
>>>/a/149720974
>>
File: they had hot sex after that.jpg (899KB, 1280x1442px) Image search: [Google]
they had hot sex after that.jpg
899KB, 1280x1442px
Ix x Miura in the ambulance.
While Mikaya watches.
>>
>>2188773
>putting stress on shattered ribs
You want every organ to rupture?
>>
>>2188775
She's using healing magic, not pressing down on her.
>>
File: 018.jpg (4MB, 2642x3665px) Image search: [Google]
018.jpg
4MB, 2642x3665px
>>
File: 021.jpg (4MB, 2602x3570px) Image search: [Google]
021.jpg
4MB, 2602x3570px
>>
File: 019_downscale.jpg (4MB, 3504x4888px) Image search: [Google]
019_downscale.jpg
4MB, 3504x4888px
>>
>>2188773
I was hoping for ViviMiura, instead we just got suffering.
>>
>>2188808
Poor Miura, relegated to both jobber and third wheel.
>>
File: i'll see you off.jpg (187KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
i'll see you off.jpg
187KB, 1280x720px
>>2188808
Seems Ix stayed overnight with Miura, since she said she'll see the rest of them off when they decided to leave?
>>
File: 0250c36a2634a5d9d48faad802490929.jpg (645KB, 1501x1063px) Image search: [Google]
0250c36a2634a5d9d48faad802490929.jpg
645KB, 1501x1063px
Mind as well post this here. Summary for the untranslated chapters of Vivid.

>The gang went to Rio's hometown, Lufeng, for training
>They separated into 3 groups and went into 3 different caves
>Miura, Vivio, and Micaiah to the "techniques" cave to improve their skills and speed
>Rio, Einhart, and Yumina to the "power" cave. Apparently, Einhart is still lacking in power, her usual Dankuuken is only at the level achievable with practice. The real Dankuu is supposed to be something totally different.
>Corona, Otto, and some other Chinese lolis to the "spirit" cave. Corona befriended a loli who has a complex about her hair power
>Seig, Chante, and IX also went to Lufeng to prepare for Seig's next match since her next opponent uses the Spring Light Fist style taught there
>Rio's grandpa re-confirmed that Vivio had no talent in martial arts and told her that she would be in for a world of pain if she continued on this path
>Vivio said she wanted to fight with just her fist because she loves martial arts, because she wants to make use of everything Nove's taught her, and because she wants to surpass her mamas and defeat them without relying on anything but the body they have raised
>Rio's grandpa scared Vivio to near death to test her determination. Apparently, when she is in a near death state, Vivio sees everything around her in slow motion. She can't do that normally but Rio's grandpa said that ability (and her vision in general) might become the key for Vivio to advance in the future
>Vivio has what it takes to achieve 神眼 (shinme) - "devine vision"
>Meanwhile, Seig, Einhart, and Miura are said to have what it take to open the the door to 神撃 (shingeki) - "devine attack"
>Seig's 鉄腕 (tetsuwan) - "iron arm", Einhart's 断空 (dankuu) - "sky splitting", and Miura's 抜剣 (bakken) - "sword drawn", if refined to the extreme will become a sure kill move that demolishes the opponent no matter where it hits
>End of spaceChina arc, everyone returned to school
>>
>>2189102
>Miura advanced though the second match of the Intermiddle city tournament but lost against Seig in the third one
>Seig and Einhart promised to fight each other again once they are both on top of the world. Until then, Einhart is not allowed to lose against anyone
>Harry and Els want to join the TSAB and become cops in the future
>Nanoha asked Vivio if she wants to join the TSAB yearly exhibition event as her representative and fight against Miura, Vita's representative, there. Whoever wins will get to choose to fight anyone in the TSAB instruction team
>Vivio agreed in order to fight Nanoha and started training with the others in team Nakajima
>Subaru joined in the training and suggested to Nove that they should drag the whole Riot 6 in to form a team against the demon lord Nanoha
>Vivio learned flicker jab
>Meanwhile, Nove started her quest in opening a gym but got no money and reputation
>Miura was decided to transfer to Nove's gym once it opens because the Hayate dojo is only for local newbies and Miura is no longer one
>Nove asked Micaiah to be her adviser when she got her gym
>As per Micaiah's suggestion, Einhart decided to move her focus to the U15 and become the champion there to give Nove's the money and reputation she nees to open the gym, and also to become a shining beacon for her kouhai
>First up is the GF Festival, then the Winter Cup, and Spring Cup
>Current time is at the end of October, within 2 months and a half, Einhart needed to clear the first 2 tournaments, around 10 matches in total, which seems impossible with her stupid diet and training schedule so she proposed to Yumina
>>
>>2189104
>Einhart BTFO the current U15 champion and won all her matches in the GF Festival with KOs
>Einhart molested Fabia everytime she met her in the church
>Fabia is currently studying to become a TSAB commission mage like Lutecia and also is researching for a way to preserve the witch magic in the future
>Lutecia is like Hayate's hidden trump card
>As per Hayate's words, TSAB does send agents to go to watch the later matches in the Intermiddle to scout for potential members
>Current chapters are about Vivio and Miura's exhibition match which will probably end next month.
>Ixy woke up during the exhibition match and cheered for Vivio
>>
I just want Corona to get her time to shine. Is that too much to ask?
>>
File: lewd fate.png (63KB, 411x298px) Image search: [Google]
lewd fate.png
63KB, 411x298px
>>2181966
T-That doroboneko!
>>
>>2188802
Are Nanoha and Fate supposed to be on their own horse or are they just floating in the air? Is this A GODDAMN FLOATING CARNIVAL? Also, why is Fate's eyes purple?
>>
File: IMG_20161115_180459.jpg (284KB, 1400x787px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161115_180459.jpg
284KB, 1400x787px
I miss Subaru and Teana. It makes me sad that they didn't get much attention.
>>
>>2189910
>colours
The lighting is pink, so every colour looks slightly different.
Fate and Nanoha are outside the carousel ride (see fencing). Not sure why their posture is like that though. If they're floating, their hair should look like they're floating, but nope.
My impression is that they're standing in some awkward manner on the ground, such that they need to grab onto each other for support to remain standing.
Must be one of those bakappuru things.
Einhart and Vivio are real cute here, with Einhart's hand enveloping Vivio's and the other on her abdomen. I know Einhart's hand is just there on Vivio's abdomen to support Vivio so she doesn't fall off, since Vivio's sitting aside rather than astride, but I couldn't help but at first wonder that maybe Einhart made Vivio pregnant with their magic baby or something.
>>
>>2190064
>maybe Einhart made Vivio pregnant with their magic baby or something
Knowing Einhart, that could actually be the case if Vivio's body was developed enough to bear a baby.
>>
File: 1457815521199.jpg (3MB, 2106x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1457815521199.jpg
3MB, 2106x3000px
https://www.mediafire.com/?az9dyamj9d43kaz

New NanoFate doujin
>>
File: feituh-oh.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
feituh-oh.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>2190074
I prefer it the other way around, Einhart is older after all. Or at least it would be cuter with the older bashful Hegemon Ingvalt Einhart, with the current version, dunno.

I'd say the odds are good that Vivio manages to secretly observe and catch on some special magic techniques that mamas use and tries it on Einhart, not knowing that it's not just a simple sexual thing but a reproductive assistance spell.

>Nanoha finally succeeds with it
>Fate didn't know about it and has a moe meltdown when it turns out she's pregnant
>Vivio: "oops"
>some phone calls and mayhem later
>Einhart: [EMBARASSED]
>>
>>2190181
Vivio is a pure girl while Einhart is an experienced pervert, though. If someone is going to try something stupid/new, it'd be Einhart.
>>
Well INNOCENTS is going to be fun with HIM around.
>>
>>2190087
>pg 15 should be "you still need (help) with...
>>
Vivio's mamas are going to be so proud.
>>
File: 1469940352440.jpg (149KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1469940352440.jpg
149KB, 1440x810px
>>2193174
>Vivio's mamas are going to be so proud.
That would be a first for Vivio.
I bet she won't even be able to read her mamas' expressions.
>>
This is better
>>
>>2193505
I wonder if Nanoha is grabbing Fate's ass behind there.
>>
>>2193505
Why doesn't Vivio check her privileges?
>>
Subs are out for the newest episode, but the torrent currently has only 1 seed.
>>
>>2193180
Vivio has some shitty fucking parents, she literally got her leg broken on live TV and I bet they won't even come visit her in the hospital.
>>
File: ixpellia subaru.jpg (116KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ixpellia subaru.jpg
116KB, 500x500px
What was the Ixpellia-Subaru ship?
>>
File: einhart gets ntred again.jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
einhart gets ntred again.jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
Where were you when Corona won the Vividbowl?
>>
>>2194127
>shitty fucking parents
>fucking parents
Yes, they're too busy with that.
>>
File: 1426974455909.jpg (492KB, 735x979px) Image search: [Google]
1426974455909.jpg
492KB, 735x979px
>>2194222
>Teana as Lum
>>
File: ix_miura.jpg (222KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
ix_miura.jpg
222KB, 720x720px
Ix x Miura again.
>>
>>2194127
Bet you they are off-world working on some case. It happens to Fate quite a bit.
>>
>>2194283
They just don't want to show Nanoha or Fate in the show, coz in Vivid Manga they were both always there for her, it's weird that they never ever get mentioned in this anime, even if the focus is on the new girls
>>
File: hug.jpg (287KB, 756x586px) Image search: [Google]
hug.jpg
287KB, 756x586px
I feel like there's not one harem but three, each in rivalry with each other.
Ix sure didn't waste any time establishing her own despite her late start against her two rivals.
>>
>>2194239
>>2194282
>Einhart gets Yumina
>Miura gets Ix
>Vivio gets Corona
>Rio gets ?????
>>
>>2194310
>Yumina gets death
>Vivio gets Einhart
>Corona gets Rio

There I fixed it
>>
Sometimes I wonder if Nove set up her gym so she could get to admire the sweaty bodies of cute lolis every day.
>>
>>2194310
Rio gets Vivio, because sharing is caring.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>2194300
There is quite a bit of Real Life things that cover that, I am pretty sure that we don't have the full story on that.

I am just saying that their employment makes for a rather convenient excuse.
>>
>>
>bottom left
Seeing Yumina, Einhart and Vivio together with her mamas makes me wonder if Vivio's mamas approve of whatever odd arrangement the three have.
>>
>>2194339
Not that they'd disapprove, considering all the intimacy they share with Hayate.
>>
What is going on in Einhart's bathroom...
>>
File: Yumina browsing 4chan.jpg (354KB, 1154x899px) Image search: [Google]
Yumina browsing 4chan.jpg
354KB, 1154x899px
>>2194327
>>2194330
>>2194333
Who is this girl getting so close to Yumina's girlfriend?
>>
>Vivio in the middle
Guess she's the harem lead.
>>
>>2194342
Her fiancée
>>
File: 087.jpg (3MB, 5771x4093px) Image search: [Google]
087.jpg
3MB, 5771x4093px
>>2194346
>>
>>2194346
Einhart obviously intends to marry them both. Is polygamy legal in Midchilda?
>>
>>2194359
I'm sure the Saint Church makes exceptions for reincarnated Belkan rulers.
Besides, it's not like they can tell Vivio what not to do.
>>
>>2194360
>exceptions for reincarnated Belkan rulers
So how does this add up?
Vivio x Einhart
Vivio x Rio
Vivio x Corona
Vivio x Chantez
Einhart x Yumina
Einhart x Sieg
Einhart x Fabia
Ix x Miura
Ix x Mikaya
What did I miss?
>>
>>2194366
Missed Einhart x Fuuka, evidently.
>>
File: 1479709836963.jpg (534KB, 1280x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1479709836963.jpg
534KB, 1280x2160px
>>2194366
W..what about Nove?
>>
File: ch17028.jpg (537KB, 1073x1500px) Image search: [Google]
ch17028.jpg
537KB, 1073x1500px
>>2194127
>>2194283
Somebody at /a/ came up with the conclusion that Einhart already is already 14 years old, so this thing is getting fairly close to Force time (although if yes, then Einhart has some breasts to grow, quickly). It could be that they are really busy with incident.
>>
>>
>>
So what's the general opinion about Vivid Strike here?
>>
>>2196198
It's good but needs more /u/.
>>
>>2196198
Kind of Vivid Season 2 with less annoying elements.
Not great but entertaining, none the least.
>>
>[Ohys-Raws] Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Vivid (BD 1280x720 x264 AAC)

BD rips for Nanoha Vivid out.
>>
BDMV is available too.
>>
From /a/: spoilers for Vivid 91
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4876310416

Poor Miura. It was obvious that she couldn't keep beating main characters forever, but I always feel for her, since when they put her in a fight against transforming or adult opponents, she looks so small and fragile. Awww.
>>
File: 1471917752520.jpg (420KB, 1388x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1471917752520.jpg
420KB, 1388x2048px
>Ehehe
>Rinne-san, the truth is... I'm also adopted~
>Please look

>I have two mamas
>The 3 of us live together

>Hah!

>If I adopt a kid, Fu-chan and I will be like a married couple too...
>Isn't she cute?
>Marrying Fu-chan...
>Erm, Rinne-san?
>Hello?
>>
>>2197490
Makes me wonder why she is rated higher then Vivio at the beginning of Strike.
>>
>>2197848
Yeah, it's not like she can just get stronger and beat Vivio again in some rematch later or anything.
>>
>>2197848
You should know that ranking doesn't work that way.
>>
>>2197848
Maybe Vivio ran into Einhart sooner, in the elimination phase. Unless the ranking is not based on tournaments but on individual matches over some period.
>>
File: 1464231811050.png (464KB, 653x909px) Image search: [Google]
1464231811050.png
464KB, 653x909px
Posted yesterday on /a/.
>>
File: CyLp4-7UQAA-FlA.jpg large.jpg (184KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
CyLp4-7UQAA-FlA.jpg large.jpg
184KB, 800x900px
Is this an a curate decsription of a hegemon?
>>
ron's sub of e9 is out:

https://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=875635
>>
>>>/a/150267690

Florian sisters from GoD confirmed to appear in movie 3rd Reflection

From the website http://nanoha.com/:
【CAST】高町なのは:田村ゆかり フェイト・T・ハラオウン:水樹奈々 八神はやて:植田佳奈 アミティエ・フローリアン:戸松 遥 キリエ・フローリアン:佐藤聡美 他
>>
>>2199356
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-27/magical-girl-lyrical-nanoha-reflection-film-casts-haruka-tomatsu-satomi-satou/.109241
>>
>>2199360
Here come the Materials and GoD story.
>>
>>2199433
I hoped for more NanoFate, but since this is likely to be just GoD, I'm not very thrilled. Guess it finally happening was too good a news.
>>
File: 1474596516056.jpg (89KB, 490x653px) Image search: [Google]
1474596516056.jpg
89KB, 490x653px
New info:
>The movie will have 2 parts. Part1's title is "Reflection", part2's title is undecided
>The new incident will happen around Uminari city, the Kantou-Tokyo area
>The movie is set 3 months after 2nd A's ending, Nanoha and co. is in 5th grade
>You will understand the meaning of Reflection once you watch it
>GOD elements will appear but it's not an adaptation of GOD. Characters like the Florian sisters and their world will be involved but this is an complete original story. You don't have to know about past series and characters to watch it.
>There will be completely new character(s) appearing too
>>
>>2199949
Brilliant. Because if there's one thing the Nanoha franchise needed, it's more new characters.
>>
>>2199968
Well, they do need to have something to fight against after all.
>>
File: 1382326053433.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1382326053433.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
>>2199949
>5th grade
>Uminari city
Thats all I need to know
>>
>>2200028
What age range is that for Japan? I remember they were 9 in A's, not sure what their grade was.
>>
>>2200033
>The movie is set 3 months after 2nd A's ending
Do the math.
>>
>>2199949
Not really feeling the new design but it will probably grow on me as they pumps out more promotional pics. Kinda weird looking at Nanoha that's not drawn like she's from 2000s.
>>
>>2200320
It is the bangs, they look so round. It is weird.
Fate looks great though, shame she has to wear that stupid cape now
>>
>>2200033
Wasn't Nanoha a 3rd-grader in S1/S2?
>>
>>2200320
First Movie 1st artwork also looked weird initially. But it ended up building on the old 7arcs style and it was good in the end. Here I'm not sure though.

BTW, please continue posting important stuff from /a/ threads here (like Ron releasing something), if you follow them. It is getting really tiring for me, since VS ep4.
>>
>>2200623
Yes, but the very last scene in As and movie 2nd skips forwards several years.
>>
File: 1449462440709.jpg (79KB, 575x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1449462440709.jpg
79KB, 575x1024px
>Vivio a Einhart are getting married and having a baby before finishing highschool
Like mothers, like daughter.
What now, Yumina?
>>
>>2200782
She'll bear Einhart's bastard child.
>>
>>2200782
She will be Einhart's second wife.
>>
>>2200782
>implying she didn't get Chrono'd
Its clearly to keep up appearances after Yumina got Haru-nyan pregnant.
>>
>>2200782
Question is how old that bit is. Maybe the producers/executive meddlers have had a change of heart since, as would the Vivid Strike push towards Yumina suggest.

Did any of you notice how Einhart almost never speaks or interacts with Vivio in the series? Bleh.
>>
>>2200644
Oh, right, it says "after As epilogue", I mistakenly took that as "after As events". Nice then.
>>
>>2200875
>Question is how old that bit is.
No idea, it got posted on /a/ some days ago.
>>
File: ViVid14_110.jpg (834KB, 1124x1600px) Image search: [Google]
ViVid14_110.jpg
834KB, 1124x1600px
>>2200875
It's an article published at the start of Vivid anime so somewhere around the same time with Vivid manga chapter 71-72. Einhart was already unknowingly putting moves on Yumina at that time.

It's really funny how we never see them talking directly with each other, not even in episode 2 when Vivio tagged along with Einhart and Fuuka's morning run. Then in episode 3 when Einhart complimented Vivio, Vivio turned away and made some half-ass respond like she was trying to avoid her. Einhart also didn't bother to go see Vivio off to ther hospital in episode 8 either. There is this really weird distance between them in Strike.
>>
File: drw23Li.jpg (428KB, 1500x1065px) Image search: [Google]
drw23Li.jpg
428KB, 1500x1065px
>>2200919
I somewhat hope this Yumina subtext will stay as a kink of Vivid Strike and the core Vivid manga won't shit on the ship and stick to it.

Something how Nanoha came to peek at Vivio in school with Yuuno instead of Fate, at end of StrikerS. Pretty please
>>
>>2200942
Yumina's subplot comes from vivid. It is not something strike invented.
>>
File: 1454915436018.jpg (187KB, 691x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1454915436018.jpg
187KB, 691x1023px
>>2200942
Fate couldn't go to Vivio's first day at school and got Arf and Yuuno to take her plac, next time she makes it. Yumina's thing doesn't really have much justification, or substance for that matter.
>>
>>2200945
I know, but it was Strike which showed that "just married" letter paper, Yumina being at Einhart's place in the morning and them two being together most of the time.
>>
>>2200956
Yumina's been cooking for Einhart since Vivid, and Einhart also half-proposed to her there.
They are not always together, though. Like that time when Yumina told Fuuka about Rinne's past, Einhart wasn't with her even though it's lunch break. Or when Cro delivered Huracan to Fuuka, Einhart showed up to the gym all alone. It's actually weirder to see them not together in these cases.
>>
File: 1473458663026.jpg (78KB, 403x600px) Image search: [Google]
1473458663026.jpg
78KB, 403x600px
>>
File: 1457714117270.jpg (54KB, 338x600px) Image search: [Google]
1457714117270.jpg
54KB, 338x600px
>>
>>2201038
>>
File: 1472527605135.jpg (488KB, 1276x1748px) Image search: [Google]
1472527605135.jpg
488KB, 1276x1748px
>>2201037
>>
More info about the movie from the interview with Tsuzuki
>The setting is at Uminari city and the area around Tokyo
>3 months after 2nd A's movie, 5th grade Nanoha and co. in their summer break
>Hayate can now jog easily
>Some GOD related characters and setting
>The cause of the incident is Amitie
>Extra characters like Vivio, Einhart, Thoma, etc. in GOD won't appear
>You don't have to know about GOD to watch it
>There is 1 complete new female character
>This time, there are both aerial and land battles
>Amitie won't be an enemy so Nanoha won't fight her
>Kyrie is an enemy. Nanoha and Fate will fight her in the first movie
>Kyrie "and co." will have (a) robot(s) called Kidou Gaikaku - 起動外殻 - "activated shell"
>There will be battle(s) against giant enemy
>>
I like this Fate design.
>>
File: 1455766339214.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1455766339214.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
>Vivid OTP barely acknowledge each other's existence, one girl just palling around with literally who
>subtext at triage levels
>other series doing all the things Nanoha pioneered with more consistent enthusiasm and purpose, and certainly not wanting for cute gay girls

What the fuck's the point anymore? This 3rd movie better at least be on par with the 1st and 2nd movies in terms of NanoFate.
>>
Full size version is too large to post.

https://yande.re/post/show/376414
>>
>>2203657
What did they do to poor Bardiche
>>
>>2203670

Looks badass, looks a bit like Force zamber.
>>
>>2203707
I know, it looks dumb
>>
>>2203718

No it doesn't.
>>
>>2203721
Yes, he does.
>>
>>2203725

What about it?
>>
>>2201169
Ok, Fate... not in a leotard.... I am liking the idea.
>>2199949
>The movie will have 2 parts. Part1's title is "Reflection", part2's title is undecided
Oh FUCK...not liking this idea. It does give an easy out should this bomb.

>The new incident will happen around Uminari city, the Kantou-Tokyo area
Oh wow, I wonder how they are going to change the look of the city. It's been a while and frankly, it's pretty cookie cutter back in the day. Still didn't expect to be heading back to earth of all places.

>GOD elements will appear but it's not an adaptation of GOD. Characters like the Florian sisters and their world will be involved but this is an complete original story. You don't have to know about past series and characters to watch it.

Ok, that is a rather big statement to make. I wonder how involved with the plot they are in, sounds like they are pretty integrated.

Will they be forgot after this movie or will we have to deal with their lessening importance as time wears on. Both would be bad, the latter is par for the course at this point.
>>
More info from Tsuzuki interview

Hide spoiler
1. They take out the "Movie 3rd" title of this movie because he don't want us getting confuse about this movie was just another remake (For example: StrikerS).
2. Tzusuki didn't make a StrikerS remake movie because the main character of StrikerS is Subaru and Teana not Nanoha and Fate.
3. The reason why this movie taking 3 years long to make it because the director and characters designer of previous movies (1st and 2nd A's), Keizou Kusakawa and Yasuhiro Okuda are too busy to did their work in other anime and movies, 7Arcs keep waiting in these 3 years and they still can't join the staff, so 7Arcs find Takayuki Hamana and Kana Hashidate instead. In other work mean, 7Arcs DIDN'T do anythings since the movie was announced back in 2013.
4. The movie is take place 3 months after the ending of 2nd A's, during the holiday in summer 0067 Nanoha was thinking about her future, Fate is planning her future and her family, they and Hayate, Arisa and Susuka are discuss plans for summer vacation.
5. Amitie will be teamed with Nanoha and Fate and Kyrie will be a villain in this movie, the villains (Not the final boss) is a robot/android/cyborg which is look like the Florian sisters, have a human-like robot and it also have a large size robot.
6. This story will add a new female character, she will appear in the beginning of this movie and she will take the most important role and character in this movie and 4th movie.
7. The reason why they changed the art style of this movie look different to the previous movie because they want to try a new stuff instead of keep using the old art and design. They also hope the both old Nanoha fans and new fans especially the female fans can love the new art style and design of this movie.
>>
File: 1398574826261.jpg (128KB, 474x533px) Image search: [Google]
1398574826261.jpg
128KB, 474x533px
>>2204160
>6. This story will add a new female character, she will appear in the beginning of this movie and she will take the most important role and character in this movie and 4th movie.
>7. The reason why they changed the art style of this movie look different to the previous movie because they want to try a new stuff instead of keep using the old art and design. They also hope the both old Nanoha fans and new fans especially the female fans can love the new art style and design of this movie.
but why?
>>
>>2204210
Why do you need new female characters when you have Fate and Nanoha, this is going down already...
>>
>>2204265
You ask this after the bloat cast of StrikerS, the double bloat cast of ViviD and the TRIPLE bloat cast of Strike? It's kinda late to be mentioning this m8.
>>
>>2204265
Because you don't actually have to TRY as long as you can artificially bloat the narrative by introducing a new character. Plus giving a new character arc for already established characters might be a problem if the direction takes them away from what the fans prefer. Taking risk is not profitable so we are stuck with solutions like this.
>>
>>2204160
>1. They take out the "Movie 3rd" title of this movie because he don't want us getting confuse about this movie was just another remake (For example: StrikerS).
>2. Tzusuki didn't make a StrikerS remake movie because the main character of StrikerS is Subaru and Teana not Nanoha and Fate.
Good, because I don't think that if they said StrikerS movie there would be any excitement over it.

>3. The reason why this movie taking 3 years long to make it because the director and characters designer of previous movies (1st and 2nd A's), Keizou Kusakawa and Yasuhiro Okuda are too busy to did their work in other anime and movies, 7Arcs keep waiting in these 3 years and they still can't join the staff, so 7Arcs find Takayuki Hamana and Kana Hashidate instead. In other work mean, 7Arcs DIDN'T do anythings since the movie was announced back in 2013.

Well, shit... that... man I don't know what to say to that other than it was shitty.

>5. Amitie will be teamed with Nanoha and Fate and Kyrie will be a villain in this movie, the villains (Not the final boss) is a robot/android/cyborg which is look like the Florian sisters, have a human-like robot and it also have a large size robot.
Ah.... more targ... I mean friends to make.

>7. The reason why they changed the art style of this movie look different to the previous movie because they want to try a new stuff instead of keep using the old art and design. They also hope the both old Nanoha fans and new fans especially the female fans can love the new art style and design of this movie.

Is there much complaining over the new art style? I don't really see the reason for it.
>>
>>2204274
The symmetrical hair and Fate's pink skirt seems to be the main source of complaints.
>>
Torrent for the new episode of Vivid Strike is out along with a batch torrent for the 1080p BDrip or Nanoha Vivid.
>>
>[ron] Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Vivid (1080p BDRip Hi10 FLAC) BATCH
https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=877343

>[ron] Vivid Strike! - 10 [766D72D5].mkv
https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=877345

I'm sorry that Strike hasn't been more yuri.
>>
>>2204665
>I'm sorry that Strike hasn't been more yuri.

Not your fault. We appreciate all your hard work. Any plans what to do after Strike?
>>
>That place where Rinne reveals she hates herself and is pushing Fuuka away because she thinks she's not worthy anymore etc
>You don't have to force yourself to be with me
>Hey, Rinne...
>When Fuuka starts to cry and wants to do anything that would make Rinne happy again

That was so good.
>>
I've been search and searching. I don't want to look through the thread for fear of spoilers, but where's a living torrent of StrikerS? I can't find anything on nyaa, bakabt is being a bitch and I don't want to register for it, and standard search engines are only giving me pages of results in torrent-specific search sites (which all have 0 seeders regardless) or extremely sketchy-looking sites I refuse to visit.

Can anyone help?
>>
>>2204845
https://bakabt.me/torrent/131579/magical-girl-lyrical-nanoha-strikers-coldlight
You don't need to register, just dl the torrent file and use google for searching.
>>
>>2204889

I know I don't need to register to download from bakabt; the issue was that results weren't showing up in Google for me and bakabt won't let you search the site directly at all without registering. Thank you very much for the link!

I'm really hoping the yuri (probably just yuribait though; I'm going in as blind as I can so I don't actually know) picks up from here on. First two seasons felt like they dwelled more on Yuuno/Nanoha and Chronos/Fate more than the actual yuri ships (besides the knights constantly fawning over Hayate).
>>
>>2204675
Yeah, I just feel guilty for having practically abandoned /u/ since I know that I'll have to come crawling back here after Strike ends and there are no longer threads practically 24/7 on /a/.

I've had plans to work on a lot of things in the past two years. Most of it has never even gotten started while other unplanned projects end up getting tons of my attention. So plans don't mean much. I keep toying with the idea of taking another shot at making a patch for GoD but the PSP hacking is a huge pain and people don't seem too enthusiastic about playing the game anyways. If I don't do that, I'll have to figure out either what I wanna scanlate or how I'm going to steal a copy of 3rd from a Japanese movie theater. I figure that's my only hope of ever topping leaking episodes 3 and 4 of Strike early with subs.
>>
>>2204931
The yuri subtext picks up, but they refuse to drop the Yuuno/Nanoha bullshit.
Even at the end of the season it's Yuuno that goes with Nanoha to see Vivio at school, not Fate.
>>
>>2204931
Anon you're a rare species even for /u/ standard. That is one opinion that I don't see much when we're talking about Nanoha.
>>
Looks like Amazon's started streaming the first three series in the UK (dunno about other territories right now).
>>
>>2205093
Amazon sub files have been ripped for all three:
https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=877436
>>
>>2205002
Nanoha and Fate are already a couple by StrikerS, it doesn't get confirmed until later but the subtext is more than enough there, we even see thir sleeping arrangements and them getting Vivio there. Arf and Yuuno were asked to go to Vivio's first school day instead of Fate since she couldn't make it due to work.
>>
>>2205060
/a/ had the opposite opinion during A's, /u/ is the last place where I would expect someone as >>2204931
>>
>>2205135
>since she couldn't make it due to work
Where is that stated?
>>
>>2205263
I don't remember where that has been mentioned, maybe it was from the movie commentary tracks or one of the a la cartes.
>>
File: loldunno.jpg (36KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
loldunno.jpg
36KB, 704x396px
>>2203088
This is pretty much where I'm at now. It's not so much that the creator is a hack any more so much as it's even more glaring now we aren't starved for options.
>>
>>2205301
So just backpedaling after the fact.
>>
File: 1464973947589.jpg (252KB, 1188x1034px) Image search: [Google]
1464973947589.jpg
252KB, 1188x1034px
>>2205323
If you think about it, during StrikerS the staff wwas already talking as if Nanoha and Fate were married in the magazines and during the live events, more than backpedaling I think some fans in the west read too much into the situation, if Nanoha wanted to cheat on Fate she would have way better options than Yuuno or Arf.
>>
>>2205060

Wait, what part of my opinion is rare? That the series spends too much time on het bait?
>>
>>2205505
That you're seeing het bait at all.
>>
>>2205525
Don't be ridiculous. There's obvious Nanoha/Yuuno stuff in the series, even in StrikerS. He just ended up losing.
>>
>>2205535

In the first 3 episodes before Fate appeared, and 1 scene of 1 episode in StrikerS. That's about it.
>>
>>2205535
Seriously, you must have been wearing het goggles, and all this poor Yuno bashing is just beating a dead horse.
>>
>>2205540
>dead horse
rude, he's
>banished ferret
>>
>>2205101
I wonder what's the video quality of Amazon's video. If it was less filtered than the bluray masters, maybe it could end up being superior to the R2J dvds/encodes.
>>
>>2205537
>1 scene of 1 episode in StrikerS
I count two: Nanoha going to meet him after not seeing him for a while and blushing, and the last episode where Fate leaves for the stars and Nanoha and Yuuno are shown looking after Vivio. The latter scene's the reason everyone celebrated when Vivio didn't include him in the list of people who have helped her in chapter one of Vivid.
>>
>>2204931
>Chronos/Fate
The Chrono/Fate thing more or less dies as soon as it begins, mostly to do with the fact that Chrono has almost every intention to treat Fate as the little sister that he never had and nothing more.

As for poor little Yuuno... nothing, really nothing. They guy isn't really around after A's and despite his occupation, is criminally underused. As far as the "shipping" goes, what every fans see between those two is dead or misinterpreted for something romantic when it really isn't. Either way, Yuuno is a non-factor and the subtext between Nanoha and Fate is so sky high after that point that there is almost little need to conform a relationship between those two.
>>
>>2206155
The most that ferret would get to fuck is Fate's puppy
>>
>>2206157
But Fate turned her into a little brat.
>>
>>2206172
...and your point being?
>>
File: 1460202606866.jpg (135KB, 719x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1460202606866.jpg
135KB, 719x1024px
>>2206172
>>2206172
There was a running joke about Yuuno being a lolicon. When Nanoha and Fate grew up he shipped them with each other instead of showing any kind of interested that could be interpreted in a romantic way, and then he got a Arf delivered to his library that was permanently in loli mode, perhaps a strategy to divert his attention from Vivio.
>>
>>2206229
>perhaps a strategy to divert his attention from Vivio.
That's a messed up joke. I always saw Yuuno as Nanoha's childhood friend and confidante who supported her in her relationship with Fate, thinking of him as some sort of creepy molester uncle makes me sad.
>>
>>2206157
Keep that shit away from my dear Arf. Leave her alone
>>
Rinne doesn't need martial arts, she needs a psychiatrist.
>>
>>2206540
What are those? A tool for magic? Whatever they are, they don't exist in Midchilda.
>>
Did we go back in time?
I thought we will be getting Movie 3rd than getting another idiotic Yuuno x Nanoha debate from some fearmonger who for unknown reason had to bring that to /u/.

>>2205138
Sadly /u/ due to being slow board is easier to be trolled with such opinions as that one strange anon used.
If he indeed saw Chrono/Fate baiting happening in either Nanoha first or second season he needs to go to a doctor so he would remove his hetgoggles from his face.
And if his logic behind Nanoha x Yuuno is that Nanoha blushed at him, then by the same logic Nanoha and also Fate should be paired with almost every character in the story, including their family members.
>>
File: vivioxhayate.gif (3MB, 900x643px) Image search: [Google]
vivioxhayate.gif
3MB, 900x643px
>>2206285
To be fair Vivio went to the library on her own volition and she always had a thing for older girls.
Vivio is the creepy molester here.
>>
Vivid strike makes me want to join some sort of martial arts. But then I remember I won't have cute girls as training partners/friends and I my fists won't shine when I use a powerful attack. No fun.
>>
I actually really liked the Vivio vs Rinne fight, it was very exciting
>>
File: Stitch01.jpg (546KB, 1280x1773px) Image search: [Google]
Stitch01.jpg
546KB, 1280x1773px
>>2206750
Vivio's style was kinda boring those. Particularly those flicker jabs with their uberlazy animation. It made Bibi look lame, sadly.
>>
>>2206758
>lame
That fight was the coolest thing she has done since that time she fell flat on her face.
>>
>>2206808
Well yeah, but you have to admit that the flicker jab is very far from being spectacular as a move when animated this cheaply and she used it a lot. When not, it got much better.

I think she doesn't do that in fights with Miura and Einhart so there, those are cool too.
>>
>>2206690
It's a shame that there's no material whatsoever of this pairing. The "laid hands on the white devil's daughter" dynamic is just fantastic.
>>
File: 1481385264596.jpg (273KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1481385264596.jpg
273KB, 1920x1080px
Befriending is much more hardcore nowadays.
>>
File: 1481385311767.jpg (183KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1481385311767.jpg
183KB, 1440x810px
>>2209022
>I hope she is worth it
>>
>>2206540
>Rinne doesn't need martial arts, she needs a psychiatrist.

Did someone call for Dr. Takamachi and her pink beams of doom? Paging Dr, Nanoha Takamachi....

>>2206758
Granted, the animation isn't all that great but what do you expect. Seven Arc's isn't at the head of the field when it comes to animation, even the Nanoha series was done cheeply.
That said, this is sub-par to even that. The only thing that is has going for it, is that they avoided the fucking pastels of Vivid proper in the anime.
>>
File: 1472246578445.png (1MB, 800x2358px) Image search: [Google]
1472246578445.png
1MB, 800x2358px
>>
>>2209024
Rinne a shit...
>>
holy shit, this episode
>>
Fuuka uses the "dan kuu ken" a bit too much though.
>>
>fucking pastels of Vivid proper
IMHO the colors worked much better for Vivid characters in A1's anime. They suck here, only the look and color choice for the new characters is good IMHO.
>>
>>2209202
Her dankuu is still too weak to be an 1 hit KO move.
>>
No idea why everyone hates Rinne.

>beauty
>cool collected
>excels in school and sports
>prestigious family
>rapist ???
>gets the girl

She's like a Shizuma that /u/ hates.
>>
am I the only one who didn't like the episode?
>>
>>2209215
Rinne suffers from beating up established characters. People never like that.
>>
>>2209222
I didn't either. Way too much of it seemed focused on Jill which was about the last thing I wanted in the final climactic showdown that the whole season was supposed to be building up to.
>>
>>2209215
The only thing to hate about Rinne is that she isn't the protagonist.
>>
>>2209235
I'm happy she trashed Miura, for some unknown reason I just hate Miura.
>>
>>2209246
Jill is a piece of shit, she pushed her dream onto an insane girl.
>>
>>2209253
You and the hater on /a/.
>>
>>2209257
Jill seems to be a really badly written character. She pushes Rinne into an insane training that will destroy her body because Jill herself trained too much and got heavily injured...can somebody explain this logic to me please?
>>
>>2209261
Idk, something about she knew that Rinne's body would not be destroyed, that she was very strong, so she wanted Rinne to be the champion that Jill could never be. Jill had a frail body, Rinne didn't.
>>
>>2209222
It wasn't as good as the previous ep, which really nailed the parts where the emotions on both sides started to break through and suddenly we saw how they care about each other, despite the shittalk at the start of the fight.

I was disappointed that the turning point that helped Rinne get out of her delusional attitude was the plain dumb "punching each other is nice and enlightening" which I don't like and conisder a bit forced and not very believable. Same problem as Vivio-Einhart fight in Vivid volume 12. I also saw that as a let down.

And here, they IMHO had a better option - Rinne could have been overcome by seeing Fuuka suffer and in pain and despite that still raising up to fight. I would end it with her losing the resolve in the last punch, realising she actually wants to be with Fuuka again and very not much wanting to get parted from her (which she demanded if she won). She would lose strength, buy a counterhit and faint. But well, Tsuzuki has this "violence can be fun and friendly idea" that goes through all these series, so I guess it was to be expected.
>>
>>2209268
This is part of the Nanoha franchise, where violence is always the solution.
>>
>>2209268
I agree. The issue is the whole "beat your opponent to befriend them" thing. It does work well with Fate and the Wolkenritter but only because they had good reasons to fight. In Vivid and Strike it just feels forced. Like a thing on a checklist.
>>
>>2209268
Maybe she got hit in the head so much that it fixed her brain.
>>
File: 345345345345435.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
345345345345435.gif
2MB, 500x281px
"You're not you when you're hungry, eat a snickers".
>>
>>2209281
Somebody on /a/ suggested that the anime will return to this scene and Fuuka will remind Rinne of it and tell to her that now she gave her back what she received then. (Cue streams of happy tears and -Fuuchan... -Rinne... -Fuuchan! -Rinne!)

Kind of disappointed the japs didn't think of it. Could have been used when almost dead Fuuka was lying in Rinne's arms >>2209268
, who was brought to her senses and realised that there is one most important and most beloved thing she has, in her.
Fuuka says that about returning the old debt and smiles - megaton strike at Rinne's heart, hnnng.
>>
>[ron] Vivid Strike! - 11 [C9806416].mkv
https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=879102

>[ron] Nanoha Picture Drama 05 - Welcome to Midchilda Academy [9833055B].mkv
http://www.mediafire.com/?qtr9r1nxr94g21o
>>
>>2209315
Thanks for the great subs as always.

This episode, so much beefcake Rinne. I wonder if the ero doujins will showcase them while she's fucking Fuuka out of her mind.
>>
>>2209359
I wish there will even be any yuri doujins, but you know how it goes.
Miraaaaaaa!!!
>>
>>2209298
That would mean Rinne win and Rinne a shit so its good that this happened instead. I kinda wished that Fuuka would just move on after she defeated Rinne leaving her to wallow in her own sadness.
>>
File: 1475265339017.jpg (546KB, 1200x1744px) Image search: [Google]
1475265339017.jpg
546KB, 1200x1744px
>>2209390
Did you lose your way and happened 1) on /u/ 2) on a Nanoha thread by accident?
>>
I feel like Jill was lusting after Rinne's beefcake bod in some messed up way.
>>
>>2209268
The main turning point is like the peanut gallery said, Rinne has never been pushed this far before. From then on it's an unexplored world for her. This is the first time she went past her limit.

I felt that was the perfect way to end the fight. Rinne's main issue is that she hates herself. No matter how Fuuka shower her with love, it can't make Rinne forgive herself. Others can't make you get over your self-imposed restraint, you have to be the one breaking it apart. And being pushed past her limits by Fuuka here helps her do that. Normally she wouldn't get so shaken up to be pushed around by a rookie, but she knows Fuuka and she knows Fuuka cares about her. Her resolution to never forgive herself gradually crumble everytime she looks at Fuuka's tears stained face. Every punch she take hurts much more because it's filled with love.

At the moment where it should be over for her, the hellish training that has been engraved in her body kicks into activation and turned the tables for her. Surprising everyone including Rinne herself, for a moment she's free from the restraint she puts on herself. That in turns become the trigger for her to look back and remember all the things she's done. She's reminded that she felt a tiny satisfaction when she accomplished something, that seeing Jill's proud smile actually makes her happy. All of that come crashing and made her think that maybe, it's okay to forgive herself. Maybe it's okay for her to smile and return the proud smile Jill gave her after she won a match. Maybe it's okay to be happy.

It's not like Rinne is 100% okay now. She still have a lot to do before she can fully return to her old self that Fuuka love so much, but this is the first step taken in the right direction and I love absolutely everything about it.
>>
>>2209389
>but you know how it goes.
It's hard to know, NanoFate has probably at least half a thousand doujins out there, but Vivio/Ein didn't get that much attention comparatively, maybe because they aren't canon yet or because they're less popular.
>>
File: yumina_enclave_115264.jpg (66KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
yumina_enclave_115264.jpg
66KB, 300x450px
>>2209577
>yet
>>
New chapter of InnocentS out:

http://aritedrop.blogspot.ca/2016/12/nanoha-innocents-chapter-10.html
>>
File: Rinne-Fuuka-EP11-BD-fix.jpg (352KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
Rinne-Fuuka-EP11-BD-fix.jpg
352KB, 1280x719px
>>2209268
Such a cute image.
>>
Sex between Rinne and Fuuka must look like a boxing match.
>>
File: 1455561600509.jpg (687KB, 404x4382px) Image search: [Google]
1455561600509.jpg
687KB, 404x4382px
>>2209843
As opposed to wrestling?
>>
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/12/11-1/vivid-strike-rings-in-the-holidays-with-christmas-tv-special
>>
>>2210455
>Half hour program will feature voice actors sharing memories of the show and playing Christmas games
So not an actual episode then?
>>
>>2210455
Will this be an opportunity for Einhart and Vivio VAs to be alone together?
>>
File: CzY1ExcVIAAcPg2.jpg large.jpg (240KB, 1448x2048px) Image search: [Google]
CzY1ExcVIAAcPg2.jpg large.jpg
240KB, 1448x2048px
>>
File: CzeTcfGVIAA4W7z.jpg large.jpg (301KB, 1448x2048px) Image search: [Google]
CzeTcfGVIAA4W7z.jpg large.jpg
301KB, 1448x2048px
>>
>>2210455
I wonder if anyone will record it.
In other news, in the upcoming Comiket, there will be 2 Vivid Strike dakimakura covers along with other Vivid Strike and Nanoha goods. There will also be a Nanoha Reflection drama CD where Vivid Strike cast appear.
>>
>>2210692
Could it be that they finally get introduced to the true depths of depravity of Midchilda? (speaking about NanoFate)
>>
>>2210692
>>2210717
inb4 every time Nanoha and Fate talk their voices are censored.
>>
File: CzmJ5gXUkAE0GOq.jpg (130KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
CzmJ5gXUkAE0GOq.jpg
130KB, 1200x900px
Trollolol, your majesty
>>
File: CzmJ5gaUAAECMZd.jpg (149KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
CzmJ5gaUAAECMZd.jpg
149KB, 1200x900px
>>
http://www.nanoha-vividstrike.com/
>>
File: 1_image.png (704KB, 850x206px) Image search: [Google]
1_image.png
704KB, 850x206px
>>2212509
So, it is safe to say that the whole YuminaxEinhart and TeoxHuura thing is canon now, right?
Fuuka actually looks surprisingly cute next to Nanoha
>>
>>2212614
Where's Fate-chan?
>>
File: 2_image.png (530KB, 850x205px) Image search: [Google]
2_image.png
530KB, 850x205px
>>2212645
Busy following Haru-nyan's example
>>
>>2212651
Einhart is actually the black sheep that is in the wrong place.
>>
File: bad touch.jpg (4MB, 2183x4847px) Image search: [Google]
bad touch.jpg
4MB, 2183x4847px
>>2212659
>implying Einhart is not the victim here
The Takamachi broke her and Yumina took advantage of that.
>>
>>2212659
Is it really a surprise that a descendant of the Hegemon would have more than one lover?
>>
>>2212651

Fate lookin pretty tall there. Early growth spurt.

Is it just me or do these images separate all the couples..
>>
>>2212679
Looking at >>2212614 and >>2212651 I suppose Fuuka and Rinne are their next victoms.
>>
>>2212693
Only the two main ones, everybody else seems to be with their girlfriends.
>>
>>2212697

Fuuka/Rinne? Wasn't aware there were others besides those three.
>>
>>2212614
Is Ix pilfering Rio and Corona from Vivio's harem now too, right after scoring Miura?
>>
>>2212682
Not at all.
>>
>>2212693
They just groups the ship halfs that correspond to each other. Fuuka to Vivio and Nanoha. Rinne to Fate and... oh.

Give Hegemon Ingvalt back.
>>
>>2212614
>>2212651
So the main content of the drama CDs is Reflection Nanoha and co. enjoying their summer holiday before the movie event happens. For bonus tracks, first CD has Reflection Nanoha's character song, adult Nanoha enjoying her day-off with Nakajima gym. Second CD has Reflection Fate's character song, adult Fate enjoying her day off with Rinne and the U-19 gang.
>>
>>2212810
So Nanoha likes them younger than Fate does.
>>
>>2209215
I like her. I like her edge the most.
>>
>>2212949
Nanoha was the real pedo all along.
Fate only wanted to hug, not fug them.
>>
>>2212810
>Fate enjoying her day off with Rinne and the U-19 gang.
Because not even the sweetest of mothers would want to waste her day off on Vivio.
>>
File: Cz3jDe-VQAAFPgb.jpg (197KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
Cz3jDe-VQAAFPgb.jpg
197KB, 800x900px
>>
File: Cz48pVFUUAAcBIM.jpg large.jpg (195KB, 800x896px) Image search: [Google]
Cz48pVFUUAAcBIM.jpg large.jpg
195KB, 800x896px
>>
wait, so we will never see the fuuka vs einhart fight?
>>
File: 121212.png (613KB, 796x468px) Image search: [Google]
121212.png
613KB, 796x468px
introducing the gf to the parents

holy shit, rinne x fuuka is such a beautiful couple
>>
i was skeptic about this anime because of the fight tournament thing, but damn, i enjoyed it. Some of the last fights were pretty cool and Rinne and Fuuka are just too cute together, I want them to get married already, the ending gave me the feels.
>>
File: 46465656456.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
46465656456.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>
So uhh why is Rinne wearing that YuruYuri school uniform now? Is she going to that school now? Will she turn into a rug munching lesbian?
>>
>>
>>2214356
>Will she turn into a rug munching lesbian?
She already was a lesbian, but I'm curious about what makes you think that she may or may not belong to the rug munching category.
>>
>>
>>
>>2214311
I guess that could imply that she got stomped so hard it wasn't even funny.
>>
>>2214368
No its just an asian thing, where two rivals are so evenly matched it was left to the viewers interpretation. A lot of Chinese dramas have this, and Nanoha is loosely based on some of them.
>>
File: S61218-081941.jpg (450KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
S61218-081941.jpg
450KB, 1920x1080px
>>2214375
>so evenly matched
Yeah right, look at how even they are.
>>
File: BD fix.jpg (718KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
BD fix.jpg
718KB, 1920x1080px
>>2214424
Wonder how many teeth Fuuka lost that fight.
>>
>>2214426
Dentist appointments for life. ;-;
>>
>>2214368
>>2214375
I think that the realistic assumption is Fuuka loosing, but they decided to leave that implicit to not detract from the happy end.
Although rationally taken, such loss would not be anything bad, but some people might complain, so they just swept it under the rug (not that rug).

More importantly, pic related.
>>
full version of the op song where?
>>
>>2214594
if Fuuka won I'd be pissed. She is good, but Einhart has been fighting for much longer.
>>
Boobs look good on Sieg.
>>
File: 1452893587757.png (189KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1452893587757.png
189KB, 300x300px
>>2214424
>Victoria is not in the pic
>>
>>2214603
Nor Fabia, Ixy, or Chantez (they weren't there at the match?)
>>
>>
File: S61218-113448.jpg (291KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
S61218-113448.jpg
291KB, 1920x1080px
>>2214629
They were in the VIP room.
>>
File: Cz406flUAAA6ZCV.jpg (162KB, 800x1130px) Image search: [Google]
Cz406flUAAA6ZCV.jpg
162KB, 800x1130px
from /a/
>Fu-chan, the baby just moved. She's full of energy.
>That's our kid alright!! I want to see her face soon! (Fuuka)
>>
File: 1467757996566.jpg (96KB, 480x607px) Image search: [Google]
1467757996566.jpg
96KB, 480x607px
>>2214920
Lesbian pregnancy is a beautiful thing.
>>
>>2214920
>She's full of energy.

oh my god. The baby's gonna punch her way through Rinne's womb.
>>
>[ron] Vivid Strike! - 12 [80EC1DF2].mkv
https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=881446

>[ron] Nanoha The Movie 1st - Commentary (ENG subs + JPN audio).rar
http://www.mediafire.com/?rdqpndwqem5ewcv

They sure crammed all the yuri into this episode.
>>
>>2215027
Thanks!
>>
is einhart stronger than sieg in vivid strike?
>>
>>2214358
Huura is as good a wingman as Teo
>>
>>2215350
Sieg is just showing how she's become such a masochist for Haru-nyan.
>>
File: v.jpg (177KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
v.jpg
177KB, 800x900px
>>2214424
Why did they have to turn Corona into such a slut this season?
>>
>Fuuka and Rinne not waking up in the same bed
They had one job. ONE. And they fucked it up,

>>2209850
Less striking in wrestling.
>>
>>2215374
She's desperate for some V.
>>
>page 11
404 soon, also first VS BD coming out midweek which comes with a bonus manga.
Thread posts: 386
Thread images: 119

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.