[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Legend of Korra (LoK) & Avatar the Last Airbender (AtlA)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 469
Thread images: 251

File: 1427750819606.png (374KB, 944x905px) Image search: [Google]
1427750819606.png
374KB, 944x905px
Previous thread: >>2135402

Pastebin 'n shit: http://pastebin.com/HhBCSkHx

do y'all reckon that they're gonna cripple korrra again in the comics? the writers certainly seem to enjoy it.

ALSO, post recommendations not only for good fics, but for hilariously awful ones, as well
>>
>tyzula is unhealthy
It really depends on from what point you are looking at things. Yes it's very much so by the end of Boiling Rock, but before that it's really not that awful and there are plenty of ways to steer it towards being a more healthy relationship without compromising Azula or Ty Lee's character.

Plus I doubt it's the most unhealthy relationship /u/ enjoys.
>>
>>2165473
>do y'all reckon that they're gonna cripple korrra again in the comics? the writers certainly seem to enjoy it.

They'll need to do something to make sure she doesn't just tap her foot and make the tycoon's theme park crumble from an earthquake before it is opened to the public. Either that or it's Asami's plot and Korra plays second banana to Mako and Bolin's high-larious good cop - bad cop high-jinks.

>but for hilariously awful ones, as well
You have no idea what type of demonic energy you are asking to be unleashed.
>>
>>2165492
>You have no idea what type of demonic energy you are asking to be unleashed.
I'm already a demon
>>
>>2165498
Do you deserve to be locked up?
>>
File: Punished Demon Bocchi.png (81KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Punished Demon Bocchi.png
81KB, 640x480px
>>2165498
>>
>>2165485
I see Tyzula two ways. Ty wants to fix Azaula knowing full well that darn near impossible, but refuses to give up on her. And the second way is part of her rather enjoys her controlling nature, and while she knows its wrong. She can't get enough.
>>
File: 1465028790620.jpg (201KB, 900x650px) Image search: [Google]
1465028790620.jpg
201KB, 900x650px
>>2165518
If Azula is kept from going off the deep end, there isn't all that much to fix aside from the parental issues that are pretty standard for everyone in the avatar universe. Though I will say that subby Ty Lee is massively arousing.
>>
>>2165473
>ALSO, post recommendations not only for good fics, but for hilariously awful ones, as well
I propose that, as a group, we scour the internet looking for the unholy grail: the worst korrasami fic.... in the world
>>
>>2165492
>>2165498
What's the really good one called? Bear Paw or something?

I couldn't stop reading no matter how much I wanted to.
>>
>>2165550
yeah, Bearpaw is what I traditionally use to kick off a good solid three-day drunk. it's a long cold dark place to visit, for sure
>>
File: goodmorning_venom_chen.png (24KB, 585x538px) Image search: [Google]
goodmorning_venom_chen.png
24KB, 585x538px
>>2165498
i know.
>>
>>2165550
Please no, do not drag us back to those dark times.

>>2165551
It is not a fic that should be read sober, that's for sure.

But all this old fic nostalgia reminds me of that one handmaiden/feudal lord fic that had the WT as the dominate world power that only had like one chapter before being woefully abandoned. I am filled with renewed disappointment.
>>
>>2165473
Where's the gayness?
>>
>>2165980
It's inside you anon, has been the whole time.
But yeah, someone who isn't onnaphone should start a dump
>>
>>2165551
Better or worse than Frozen's cake fic?
>>
>>2165473
>posting a solo
>>
>>2166105
It was literally the only one I had handy on my phone at that exact second. I'll dump a bunch in a bit
>>
>>2166105
No it's Korra/suffering
>>
>look for equalist!Asami fanworks
>90% is Korrasami

I don't quite get why but I ain't complaining.
>>
File: tumblr_nmi6pmhBeQ1r6btzgo1_1280.png (439KB, 848x541px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmi6pmhBeQ1r6btzgo1_1280.png
439KB, 848x541px
>>2166812
Well Asami being an equalist is a big change, which usually means this particular twist involves making her a "main" character. And the vast majority of Asami-heavy/centric fics are Korrasami. No big surprise there.
>>
>>2165473
You know that Venom Korra is just a case of "Korra" that Asami made, right?
>>
>>2166812
>falling in love with the enemy
>falling in love with the enemy and betraying your doctrine and strictures for the enemy
>falling in love with the enemy and living to see your relationship blossom with the enemy and see your old ways change to a new way of thinking and developing as a character
>falling in love with the Enemy; that is to say the Avatar who represents all that your Fearless Leader proclaims he is and more

Put a little "character arc" into your work. Also I would hope that Asami would be smart enough to realize that hating the benders who hurt you and hating bending in general are two different things.
But I guess these works rely on the parent really indoctrinating Asami; or Asami losing both of them and doing something about it even if it isn't the best thing she could do.

>>2166827
Nah. It makes more sense for "Venom" Korra and "Big Boss" Korra to be the same since it doubles the suffering on one person and follows with how the writers need to hurt and beat up their protagonist otherwise they can't get off and might actually need to think up a compelling plot.
>>
>>2166825
I'd assume it'd be Korra craving for equality when they're in bed instead.
>>
Is the show worth of watching for the /u/? I want a gay cartoon to watch.
>>
>>2166846
There's no /u/. The /u/ is afterward if the comics don't get cancelled by then.
>>
File: 1430583135713.jpg (700KB, 1024x3430px) Image search: [Google]
1430583135713.jpg
700KB, 1024x3430px
>>2166846
Legend of Korra? I can't speak for the second season but it gets super subtexty from three through four.

Season one was a textbook relationship fumble but if you can put up with seasons one and two you can get to the good stuff. The series as a whole has some nice action scenes and the steam punk setting is awesome.

Sadly Korra gets her ass handed to her a lot and the only time you get to see her go full throttle is in the game which takes place between season 2 and 3.
>>
File: 1.jpg (68KB, 540x810px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
68KB, 540x810px
>Owler finally does something
>It's a single softcore pic

Not fair.
>>
>>2167400
Hey, I'll take it.

I'd also take a follow up of Korra motorboating Asami.
>>
>Azula's Search finally getting to the /u/-worthy stuff
>the end

FUCK
>>
>>2168171
I’m conflicted, because I found the story satisfying, but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t just reading for the tyzula and I want more
>>
>>2165518

OR Azula's just a bitch in public and Ty Lee's more socially controlling bitchiness comes out in private and Azula just has to kneel and take it.
>>
Say is there any good Korra and Opal images or fanfiction?
Only seen one and that's Team Player, honesty I'm baffled that there's Korra and Kuvira stories.

Reason why I like Opal is the trailer of the two doing air bending in this elegant dance like manner plus the music gave it a classical feel to the atmosphere.
Honesty there's potential in exploring that relationship in two year gap with both somewhere in the earth territory.
>>
>>2169347
>any good Korra and Opal images or fanfiction?
Y'know I think I remember coming across a few that seemed to be written passably well way back when, before Book 4 and the Korrasami confirmation. Best bet is to head over to Ao3/ff.net and filter for the pairing. Probably won't take too long to browse through the results to see if there are any gems.

>honesty I'm baffled that there's Korra and Kuvira stories.
They're set up as foils to each other, so it's extremely easy for people to translate that into romantic/sexual attraction. Does the pairing make sense canonically? No, but that has nothing to do with shipping. What I don't understand is the genuine belief Kuvirafags have that Korra and Kuvira would canonically become besties once Korra holds Kuvira's hand while she "reforms" and becomes the good guy she always was, deep inside. Under the veneer of megalomania.

And most everybody likes Bolin/Opal, or at the very least is neutral on them, so there's less desire to split them up for any other pairing. Bataar and Kuvira, on the other hand, are pretty cringeworthy, with Kuvira's charisma easily outshining Bataar's utter...blahness. Unless you're that one butthurt Bavira shipper who invaded the Korrasami tag a few days ago complaining that Kuvira wasn't in the comics and that Bataar was a more complex character with a better arc than Asami.
>>
File: 1433385883733.jpg (561KB, 2000x3300px) Image search: [Google]
1433385883733.jpg
561KB, 2000x3300px
>>2169347
>>
File: tumblr_n935zzpg6L1rkmupmo1_1280.jpg (117KB, 769x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n935zzpg6L1rkmupmo1_1280.jpg
117KB, 769x1000px
>>
File: 1407224489282.jpg (362KB, 800x2557px) Image search: [Google]
1407224489282.jpg
362KB, 800x2557px
I know these last two are Korrasami + Opal, but I don't think Korra x Opal has a fanbase.
>>
>>2169398
I already check ff.net but Ao3 tags is really ......well you know. Will check I guess.

Don't care about Bavira but I can see there's drama in it anyway.
>>
>>2169426
>I don't think Korra x Opal has a fanbase

Sigh, hope people get tired of Korrasami enough to write Opal stories.

Fanfiction is about the 'What ifs'
>>
>>2169425
Is there a way to purposefully attract predatory lesbians?
>>
>>2169398
>And most everybody likes Bolin/Opal, or at the very least is neutral on them, so there's less desire to split them up for any other pairing.
It's more that people don't care anymore rather than are neutral so that the effort to explore things isn't even made. People could be neutral towards Zuko/Mai but, before the comics, people didn't actively try to split them up but rather build things to have Zuko start a relationship with someone else (no, not just the Zutara rabid fanbase.) Also Sokka since he had moments with Suki have him getting with others with no malice intended nor even the person saying they don't like this other pairing, simply wanting to explore this other one.

Also if Korra and others can let Varrick get a free pass, then Kuvira can at least become an acquaintance.

>>2169487
>Fanfiction is about the 'What ifs'
That time is long gone. Now if any of the writers get tired, there will be nothing else produced since Korrasami is the only thing keeping LoK going. Look at some of the more prolific writers that made stories right after the end - gone. Or they were one-shots that played lip service to the pairing in a detached way.

Korra/Opal had a fanbase the moment they did that one airbending dance. But then everyone realized she's just another hole for Bolin and the narrative treated it as such too.
>>
>>2169425
Someone should have written a story based on this.
>>
>>2169583
>Someone should have written a story based on this.
>Someone
Be the change you want to be, anon.
>>
>>2169529
Trying to compare the fan attention Zuko gets to Opal is ridiculous. Of course there'd be a ton more fic of him/anybody else, he had the largest fanbase thus equalling more content. Opal, much as I like her, is a pretty minor character who shares the majority of her screen time with Bolin, whom she dates from the get go. Add in the non-offensiveness of Bopal, and those are two characters most of fandom is fine with as they are.

>if Korra and others can let Varrick get a free pass, then Kuvira can at least become an acquaintance.
Varrick only seems to get a free pass from the governments and Bolin. Everyone else is rightly suspicious of him and certainly not friendly (they all seem okay with Zhu Li). And even so, what Varrick did was no way as bad as Kuvira. Do I think Kuvira would drop off Korra's map completely? No. But she's probably only a rung or two above Zaheer on the ladder. Keeping in mind she also squished her girlfriend's father, I doubt she'd even remain acquaintances beyond "check in to make sure she isn't trying to seize power again."
>>
>>2169347
I've long fell off hardcore shipping Korpal because there's zero content for it, but I think it had a lot of potential and I think Korra passively influenced Opal into becoming more aggressive in book 4.

Also Korra hooking up with the airbending granddaughter of Toph who she helped to break out of her shell would have been great.
>>
>pretty much every Tyzula or just plain Azula fic has Ty Lee having a strained relationship with Azula post-series but being there for her and trying to fix her
>read the comics
>lol Ty Lee actually hates Azula and is rabidly afraid of her

Damn it Bryke.
>>
>>2170002
Are the comics online anywhere?
>>
>>2170002
I've always disliked Tyzula so that was one of the best parts of the comics for me.
>>
>>2166843
>It makes more sense for "Venom" Korra and "Big Boss" Korra to be the same
More like they were going to be separate and wind up clashing in the plot in the first season, but were condensed into one when they got renewed to horrible ratings and just kept them that way to the end.

The REEL question is, who's Asami? Miller (the guy who dealt with the devil), Ocelot (the guy who helped kill your mentoress), or someone else (any of Kojimbo's mistresses)?
>>
>>2170002
>Blaming Bryke for delusional Avatar shipping
>>
I want to read a slave Korra story with a slight bit of exhibitionism in it.
>>
>>2171386

Even platonic Ty Lee being there for Azula is better than her abandoning her.
>>
>>2171429
It should be the opposite, Azula should have to work to earn Ty Lee's forgiveness. I'm glad they're actually having Ty Lee and Mei still resent Azula and at least for now they don't want anything to do with her.
>>
>>2165473
>ALSO, post recommendations not only for good fics, but for hilariously awful ones, as well

BAD:
-"Crescendo" by GodSaveTheKings

If you see this while scrolling, don't even give it the hit count. If you see this and accidentally click it, don't review it or go to another chapter, just exit out. I'm not even giving you the link for fear that you might click it and give the author the idea that they are doing a good job getting hits to "their work."

It has no respect for ANY of the characters (even the author's own antagonists) yet says it takes place in the same universe and continues after the finale of book 4. It's like a child writing and taking parts of movies that they saw and were "cool" and simply started to put them in and call it a story. There's no development, the plot is hackneyed, everyone is out-of-character, Korra is portrayed as the equivalent of a small child with no idea how to use her powers or mind despite this taking place after the last season, and worst of all: it takes itself seriously despite all the aforementioned.

At least with a coffee shop AU or something like that it is just some person deciding that they have too much time on their hands and want a way to waste it. This feels like it has actual planning involved yet misses the mark in every sense of the idea. Just don't even bother with it.

Potential?:
?"You and Me and the Devil Makes Three" by girlspines
http://archiveofourown.org/works/4330581/chapters/9820410

I don't know how this will play out, but I'll be more optimistic.
AU but it lays down some worldbuilding. The romance has a "school girl crush" feel despite never taking place in a school. It's more Asami-centric but doesn't seem to be falling into the obvious pitfalls that other Asami stories fall into like "Repairs,Retrofits, and Upgrades/ formerly known as [Noodles] that never did anything with that premise". It's a modern AU and Korra falls into that "modern" lesbian mold but still maintains her flair.
>>
File: 1531964.jpg (189KB, 1320x944px) Image search: [Google]
1531964.jpg
189KB, 1320x944px
>>
File: 2.jpg (218KB, 800x1293px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
218KB, 800x1293px
I keep seeing pictures of Asami stealth fingering Korra.
>>
>>2171938
That sounds like a good thing to keep seeing in my book.
>>
Um. Sorry if im a total slowpoke but what happened to Unstable Equilibrium by jtav? It's been deleted. Was it ever finished?
>>
File: tumblr_nm3o03zj7O1qm8wf8o1_1280.jpg (145KB, 589x755px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nm3o03zj7O1qm8wf8o1_1280.jpg
145KB, 589x755px
>>
File: 86.jpg (254KB, 1000x803px) Image search: [Google]
86.jpg
254KB, 1000x803px
>Page 8

Oh no you don't.
>>
>>2174458

Remember the time when Korra threads would hit 1K replies?

Where did those folks move on to?
>>
>>2174459
Moved on and learned when to come it's better to die than be a zombie.
>>
>>2174459
Drank themselves to death, probably
Or stopped checking the thread.
Either one
>>
>>2166846

TLOK is only worth watching because it's an ATLA sequel. ATLA is worth watching for the story, characters, etc... Not the /u/. There really isn't any besides some Tyzula if you squint.
>>
>>2174459
New janitors
>>
>>2174800
That doesn't make any sense since even the OP's pic is a solo picture not depicting yuri. It gives the impression of a more lax approach that would mean more people would be inclined to participate and post more often.

I think that they finally realized what this board is for and five minutes and bad writing isn't to be celebrated here. That only leaves ATLA which is actually worth watching for the story and characters but has no yuri.
>>
>>2174890
Guess it'll pick up with the comics. And this board has celebrated way less shit than five minutes.
>>
>>2166846
Seconding that there's really no /u/ in the show itself until the very end. One half of the ship is barely a character and is largely ignored by the writers except when they need someone to cry.

>>2174459
I doubt the comics aren't going to sell well but it definitely feels like a lot of interest and hype died off. I think they just waited way too long for the comics, never mind that they were announced in 2015 and there was literally zero news until over a year later.
>>
>>2174895
>Seconding that there's really no /u/ in the show itself until the very end
Except for all the subtext in seasons three and four, which was noticed and discussed here as the show aired.
>>
>>2174895
>Seconding that there's really no /u/ in the show itself until the very end. One half of the ship is barely a character and is largely ignored by the writers except when

Now you've done it. Here come the subtext anons.
>>
File: 1420758649556.png (402KB, 789x950px) Image search: [Google]
1420758649556.png
402KB, 789x950px
>>2174906
>>2174913
Anon said they wanted a gay cartoon to watch, I don't really consider LOK to be a gay cartoon, it occupies a sort of grey area for me. Please don't hurt me.

So for >>2166846 yes there's definitely subtext, but it all depends on what you want. If you want things like kissing and intimacy and them being able to refer to each other as their girlfriends, wait for the comics. If you're okay with a decent action cartoon that builds up to a canon gay pairing in its second half, go ahead and watch the show.
>>
>>2174895
>I doubt the comics aren't going to sell well
It's Dark Horse, they don't need to sell comics in the amount the Big Two need to to get by.
>>
File: tumblr_oe3rw2SDlM1v3whw5o1_1280.jpg (358KB, 1280x1039px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oe3rw2SDlM1v3whw5o1_1280.jpg
358KB, 1280x1039px
>>2174913
If the subtext later becomes supported by canon, doesn't that kind of make it...text? Especially when the writers go ahead and confirm it was done purposefully?

But I agree with this >>2174922 nee-san. LoK is best viewed as an action cartoon with bonus gay. Hell, part of the reason Korrasami was as good as it was, was because they tossed romance as a main "plot point" after the disastrous 1st book.

>Now you've done it.
Honestly I figured that was a bored /co/ troll hoping to bait some newer, unsuspecting neechans. Maybe when the comics are finally released our favorite /co/ncerned LoK fan will return to us.
>>
>>2175267
>If the subtext later becomes supported by canon, doesn't that kind of make it...text?
Yes, but now it's subtext in the literal since. As in read between the lines.
>>
>>2175291
>crosslinking
Don't do that.
>>
>>2175292
>Don't do that.
Just stahp. Also, dead links weed out newfags.
>>
>>2174590
>Tyzula
Yeah, but it's worth squinting for.
>>
>>2165485
>Yes it's very much so by the end of Boiling Rock, but before that it's really not that awful

Tyzula's intro? Remember Azula basically tells her without saying what she'll do to her if she doesn't join her.
>>
File: 1360155840684.jpg (625KB, 1208x893px) Image search: [Google]
1360155840684.jpg
625KB, 1208x893px
>>2176182
>implying that threatening the life of the woman you love isn't super romantic
>>
File: 1269281853167.png (651KB, 900x650px) Image search: [Google]
1269281853167.png
651KB, 900x650px
>>
File: 1270194851725.jpg (86KB, 600x511px) Image search: [Google]
1270194851725.jpg
86KB, 600x511px
>>
File: 1312046836712.jpg (116KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1312046836712.jpg
116KB, 700x700px
>>
File: 1312564298219.jpg (441KB, 1510x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1312564298219.jpg
441KB, 1510x1100px
>>
File: 1322014706530.jpg (428KB, 1600x1142px) Image search: [Google]
1322014706530.jpg
428KB, 1600x1142px
>>
>>2176647
There was something oddly erotic about that whole subplot, including the part where they captured Suki and her crew.
>>
File: Tyzulafacewhen.jpg (46KB, 328x342px) Image search: [Google]
Tyzulafacewhen.jpg
46KB, 328x342px
>>2176593
>>2176647
>Azula has bigger tits than Ty Lee
>>
>>2176663
It is an interesting OT3. Ty Lee likes strong authoritative women.
>>
>>2176663
>integrating the various character lines
>bringing them to a single thread
>exploring the world
>expanding on the characters
>giving a complete subplot to the transportation that resonates with the two main characters of Aang and Zuko
It was erotic and poignant and had so much respect.
>>
File: 82.jpg (240KB, 683x887px) Image search: [Google]
82.jpg
240KB, 683x887px
I'm more of a fan of Azula/captured Katara myself.
>>
I've had some people theorize/headcanon that Azula was reincarnated to Asami. She got the girlfriend she couldn't get in Ty Lee, the loving family she didn't get with her original, and the friends she never got in her previous life. It's a silly concept but I wanna see that in fanart/fanfics.
>>
>>2176755
The "Babies Come from the Spirit World" fic was playing with that idea with the children of Korra and Asami.
But like most things in Legend of Korra, the authors move on.
>>
>>2176182
Azula is absolutely the sort of kid who would bully the shit out of her crush, and it's really fucking hot too.
>>
File: 2015168.jpg (639KB, 1100x1520px) Image search: [Google]
2015168.jpg
639KB, 1100x1520px
>>
Also Instiincts of a fearful body updated again.

http://archiveofourown.org/works/4658958/chapters/19304254

Sakari and Jinora are getting a teeny bit gay, but we're sadly many chapters away from a korrasami reunion most likely
>>
File: 4ch u waifu2x mankind.jpg (160KB, 1498x1028px) Image search: [Google]
4ch u waifu2x mankind.jpg
160KB, 1498x1028px
>>2179597
Sakori Yes! or Jinari.
>>
>>
File: 1467740107818.jpg (201KB, 1280x934px) Image search: [Google]
1467740107818.jpg
201KB, 1280x934px
>>2179644
dubs confirm
>>
Do you guys think the comics will feature any homophobia/biphobia or general awkwardness considering Korrasami? I can't see the Krew or anyone affiliated with them openly disagreeing with their relationship but other people... Or will they just keep any negativity out of the comic and act like they're 100% accepted?
>>
>>2183136
There will probably be a few bigots here and there, but I doubt the world cares at all given historical context. Both theirs and ours.

Homophobia (at least at a state level) is a relatively new thing. Mostly due to the Dark Age being so bad everyone was killing themselves.
>>
>>2183136
I really really hope there isn't. If I wanted to read a story about homophobia I'd read every other gay story in existence. It's a fantasy world,there's no reason to assume that anyone would have a problem with gayness.
>>
>>2183136
Whatever causes the most drama for one installment will happen and then be forgotten by the next issue. Need to modify the bingo chart.
>>
File: 1450113606262.jpg (291KB, 1278x1538px) Image search: [Google]
1450113606262.jpg
291KB, 1278x1538px
>>2183647
There's a difference between "a story about homophobia" and "a story involving homophobia". It would make for a shitty main plothook, but hearing at least a few offhand comments about such a high-profile same-sex couple is more than expected. Sure, it's a fantasy world but it's still heavily modeled after actual cultures (or a mixture thereof).

In a society like LoK's there's bound to be at least a few old money benefactors who are on the side of conventional marriage/arranged marriage/whatever else that isn't as much of a free-spirited emotional union like Korrasami. Not that they can do anything about it since Asami's family is dead and Korra's doesn't seem to mind much.

Unless they pull out some kind of "actually I have a problem with this, you're supposed to marry this Water Tribe prince to succeed the throne" bullshit from Tonraq or something, but that would be a blunder for the ages.

If they handwave the gayness I'll be just as disappointed as if they make anti-gayness a main plotline.
>>
>>2184120
They can't do a succession to the throne since this doesn't take place far in the future where any one as a leader would have passed on. Eska and Desna are somehow in charge in the North despite everything saying they shouldn't be. Tonraq was elected by the old council of the South so his daughter can't take that up and there would be no need for a spouse anyway if she was chosen.
So not only would that be a blunder but impossible to happen even more so than all the other impossible stuff that happened in the show.

And they are high-profile to the audience, but to the world those people don't care. Books 1 through 4 wouldn't have turned out like they did if anyone cared about the Avatar besides those who wanted to kill her.
>>
>>2183647

It's set in fantasy late 1920s in fantasy Asia so homophobia of some level seems appropriate. I like appropriate discrimination in my peeiod pieces, however I feel they'd botch it like they did the Equalists.
>>
Goddamn, this wait for the comics is a bit much. Still reckon Britney Willaims being axed for not being up to snuff set them back half a year.
>>
File: tumblr_nm2pmcrTCk1qfgizdo2_1280.png (489KB, 1082x1898px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nm2pmcrTCk1qfgizdo2_1280.png
489KB, 1082x1898px
>>
>>2184289
So she rapes the fan in retaliation.
>>
File: tumblr_nm2pmcrTCk1qfgizdo3_1280.png (351KB, 967x1496px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nm2pmcrTCk1qfgizdo3_1280.png
351KB, 967x1496px
>>2184289
>>
File: tumblr_nm2pmcrTCk1qfgizdo4_1280.png (353KB, 912x1600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nm2pmcrTCk1qfgizdo4_1280.png
353KB, 912x1600px
>>2184291

>>2184290
Not quite...
>>
File: tumblr_nm2pmcrTCk1qfgizdo5_1280.png (503KB, 1205x1900px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nm2pmcrTCk1qfgizdo5_1280.png
503KB, 1205x1900px
>>2184292
>>
File: tumblr_nm2pmcrTCk1qfgizdo1_1280.png (112KB, 880x471px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nm2pmcrTCk1qfgizdo1_1280.png
112KB, 880x471px
>>2184293

>>2184290
>So she rapes the fan in retaliation.
Though I do like the idea of Korra and Asami double-teaming Korra's cute cosplaying fan from season one,
>>
File: tumblr_nm2pmcrTCk1qfgizdo6_1280.png (116KB, 1002x578px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nm2pmcrTCk1qfgizdo6_1280.png
116KB, 1002x578px
>>2184295
>>
File: tumblr_oawkztzIIL1t26nq7o1_1280.png (478KB, 1280x1454px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oawkztzIIL1t26nq7o1_1280.png
478KB, 1280x1454px
>>2165547
>we scour the internet looking for the unholy grail: the worst korrasami fic.... in the world

It's gonna be a modern college AU with one of the girls as a barista, isn't it?
>>
File: tumblr_og1pl0Rsoh1t5ps4xo1_1280.png (356KB, 1280x647px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_og1pl0Rsoh1t5ps4xo1_1280.png
356KB, 1280x647px
>>2165473
>do y'all reckon that they're gonna cripple korrra again in the comics? the writers certainly seem to enjoy it.

Book 3/4 seemed like a (much better) redo of the botched season one storyline. I don't think we'll be seeing that again. Expect Korra to be presented as being as powerful as she should be (replaying the videogame a lot recently, and that means overwhelming). The drama and conflict will come from elsewhere.
>>
File: tumblr_og1aqrgTFt1uzwsszo2_1280.jpg (235KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_og1aqrgTFt1uzwsszo2_1280.jpg
235KB, 900x900px
>>2165473

"What if babies came from the spirit world?" fits both criteria.

>>2165492
>Either that or it's Asami's plot and Korra plays second banana to Mako and Bolin's high-larious good cop - bad cop high-jinks.

Please, no.
>>
Are there any good paralyzed!Korrasami fanworks? I remember discussing the potential of Korra in a wheelchair quite a bit but they fixed her so quickly.
>>
File: tumblr_nmd01zait41r0tjypo1_1280.png (1MB, 813x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmd01zait41r0tjypo1_1280.png
1MB, 813x1000px
>>2166812
Fans of Asami are 99% also fans of Korrasami. There's maybe 1% out there that had odd ships like Asami/Bolin or Asami/Iroh II.

No fans of Asami want her with Mako, because they like her.

>>2166825
>Well Asami being an equalist is a big change, which usually means this particular twist involves making her a "main" character.

Thing is, just looking at book one's storyline from a removed point of view, Asami is the secondary character. It's just that Bryke/Nick screwed up their priorities with their disastrous obsession with probending, the brothers and the love triangle. FFS, Asami gives up her family and home to save Korra et al, and the immediate question the narrative presents to us is what this means for the love triangle.
>>
File: 14_6B6ADfc.jpg (2MB, 4672x4884px) Image search: [Google]
14_6B6ADfc.jpg
2MB, 4672x4884px
>>2166846
It's good, but if you're watching just for the /u/, you'll be disappointed.

>>2166853
>Sadly Korra gets her ass handed to her a lot

Kind of exaggerated simply by needing new (often poorly justified) reasons for the Avatar to be in danger. It's especially egregious in season two. Apparently, no Avatar in 10,000 years ever learnt spirit bending or had to deal with malevolent spirits (except Aang, Yangchen, Kuruk...). Korra in the Avatar State has noa ccess to ANYTHING that can effect the dark spirits until Unalaq teaches her. Metalbeinding, I can buy; but no Avatar ever knowing spirit bending is harder to swallow.
>>
File: tumblr_ofnp5oKhk71qzkpf6o1_500.jpg (109KB, 500x516px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofnp5oKhk71qzkpf6o1_500.jpg
109KB, 500x516px
>>2169867
Opal had a lot of chemistry with Korra. Then again, Opal had a lot of chemistry with everyone. Kind of disappointed that her patching things up with Bolin and becoming his waifu again was the culmination of her story.

>>2170002
It's the truth, though. Azula was a psychopath that Tyzula tired her best to please out of pure fear.

>>2171938
Nice.

>>2172460
>It's been deleted.
Fuck.

>>2174459
I took a break from the first two/three weeks of this and the last thread out of simple burn out. Pretty much been here nonstop since Dec 14. The comics confirmation was great, but the date was not.

>>2174505
>Drank themselves to death, probably
Only mostly.
>>
>>2182319
>big boobed Asami

Korra, please
>>
File: Comic Bingo.jpg (292KB, 1046x1126px) Image search: [Google]
Comic Bingo.jpg
292KB, 1046x1126px
>>2183136
I hope to god not. This bingo card needs updating, but there's still a square there.

>>2183647
>I really really hope there isn't. If I wanted to read a story about homophobia I'd read every other gay story in existence.

This.

>>2184120
>implying Tonraq wouldn't change the laws himself
>>
When did you guys get into Korrasami? Were you a crackshipper or did you get in when it started seeming canon (book 3)?

I know many Korrasami fans jumped on the bandwagon during s3 but I was there from the get-go. I believe it was more of an adverse reaction to Masami and Makorra than anything. I shipped Korra/Yue in prerelease but didn't feel drawn to shipping Korra with the brothers. I remember seeing a lot of fanart right after Asami was introduced that had hitting Mako to meet Korra, and it just got more hilarious as time went on. I thought it was a total crackship since Korra hated Asami for a good chunk of s1, but thinking about AUs and plots made the ship fun.

>>2184626

Equalist!Asami works can just, you know, have no romance. That's an option too. Also you could technically 'ship' Mako/Asami with equalist!Asami. I don't mind it as long as it follows the canon however Asami is just using Mako and doesn't actually like him. I'm sure some people write her as actually liking him or learning to love him but screw Masami.
>>
File: tumblr_ofj0f4nsI41qk059ao1_1280.jpg (538KB, 1280x1810px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofj0f4nsI41qk059ao1_1280.jpg
538KB, 1280x1810px
>>2184623
There are some popular ones, but good? Not so much. There are some edgy tumblr fics, and some mawkish tumblr fics, but nothing really worthwhile that I've seen.
There are some one-offs and chapters of larger stories that are good, but no whole fics I'm aware of.

I'm afraid that season four coming out so soon after the third put pay to a lot of promising ideas and nascent fics. Another thing to thank Nick for.
>>
>>2172460

Was that the good equalist!Asami multichap fic? Crap, I was gonna make a Tv-Ttropes page for it too. I hadn't even finished it. Is it still deleted? Anyone know why?

>>2184638

>excessive Bolin

But Bolin is best boy. If they fix his personality to be more like s1, I'll be eternally grateful.

I don't see homophobia as a bad thing. I quite enjoy it in period pieces. It's modern or futuristic stuff where it's annoying, few scenarios ignored.
>>
File: Asami talking about Korra.png (908KB, 532x1504px) Image search: [Google]
Asami talking about Korra.png
908KB, 532x1504px
>>2184641
>When did you guys get into Korrasami? Were you a crackshipper or did you get in when it started seeming canon (book 3)?

The latter. I always liked Korra the character (though I admit that when it looked like she had amnesia in Book 2, I was pleased, because I thought this was a way to reset her back to herself from the pilot and toss out everything to do with Makorra and the civil war plot). I thought Asami was fine; she definitely didn't annoy me the way Mako, Bolin, Jinora, Meelo or other characters with lots of (undeserved) screentime did, but she was no Tenzin.

I guess I got into the platonic relationshio between Korra and Asami at the end of season two, and the car ride in "A Breath of Fresh Air" was just that. Seeing Asami away from Mako, and Korra amd her interacting didn't set off yuri alarm bells, but it did make me immediately latch onto their friendship as my second fave relationship after Korra/Tenzin. The yuri alarm bells didn't kick off until the return to Zaofu, and became a siren by "Venom of the Red Lotus".

At that point, I totally invested in their friendship, and thought them becoming a couple would be amazing. I never in a million years thought they'd go that route until the first ep of season four where Asami is talking about Korra (pic). Then I knew either Bryke were deliberately fucking with us, or it was really headed in that direction (because they weren't going to have Asami go gay(er) for Korra for and leave it hanging).
>>
>>2184644
Yeah, that's a damn shame. It was a decent fic, too.

>Anyone know why?
Only heard about it here.

>But Bolin is best boy. If they fix his personality to be more like s1, I'll be eternally grateful.

Ditto, but that's unlikely, since they've already revealed they're rekindling the Mako/Bolin straight man/goofball dynamic from book three. Which is fine if
a) they keep them away from Korra and Asami (use Lin as a go-between) and
b) they don't get more fucking plot than Korra and Asami
>>
>>2184653
>though I admit that when it looked like she had amnesia in Book 2, I was pleased, because I thought this was a way to reset her back to herself from the pilot and toss out everything to do with Makorra and the civil war plot

That's one way to look at it, I suppose. I never thought of it that way, making a certain amount of time be meaningless to a character unless they can comprehend what was lost.
I dropped the show at that point because it had an amnesia plot and with all the other botched things that was too much.
>>
File: tumblr_oei0petqm01vgf8i8o1_1280.jpg (108KB, 714x1120px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oei0petqm01vgf8i8o1_1280.jpg
108KB, 714x1120px
>>2184664
>I never thought of it that way, making a certain amount of time be meaningless to a character unless they can comprehend what was lost.

Normally, but they mishandled so much of her time (everything to do with Mako, and the interminable, poorly conceived, water tribe conflict) that even though I enjoyed Korra, she seemed irrevocably wrapped up in a horrible romance, and a horrible main plotline. Season two did a lot of things wrong, but at least by the end, they'd untangled the Makorra shit for good, which was something I didn't expect them to do so decisively (still ruined the final fight by having Jinora in there, but what can you do).
>>
>>2179367
Goddamn.

>>2179597
Nice. Been enjoying that fic.
>>
>>2184623
>but they fixed her so quickly.
>quickly
>in a world where a guy was brought back to life with full functionality after being killed by lightning
>in a world where people can be in jail in environments where they can't practice their magic for 14 years and still jump out at full strength
The fact that they took so long with that, even in the actual season, took people by surprise and annoyed a good many.

Also it's not so much that they "fixed" her, it's that they didn't want anyone around except other people that should be dead to fix her rather than she fixed herself by reflecting on her thoughts and past experiences.
>>
File: tumblr_merbt7TjlV1r8mhvzo1_1280.png (854KB, 1280x984px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_merbt7TjlV1r8mhvzo1_1280.png
854KB, 1280x984px
>>2184641
As a long time /u/-neechan, if I like any particular female character, I pretty much start shipping them with any other woman they share screen time with - it's a knee jerk reaction. Then depending on the development of the series/characters it becomes a legit ship for me or I drop them.

I liked both Korra and Asami from the get-go, but Asami's bucking of the evil/rival femme fatale trope and her holding Mako accountable for his shit made me a genuine Asamifag (book 2? what book 2?), and once Korra's laughably thin excuses to not like Asami faded away to friendship, I knew I was gonna ship 'em til the end.

Still thought it was a crackship up until those final couple of scenes though. Not because it couldn't happen in-universe - there was plenty of subtext to build off of - but because I thought there was no way nickelodeon would ever let them go there.

>Equalist!Asami works can just, you know, have no romance.
Like 95% of all fanfiction is romance, or features the protags in a romantic relationship in some way. Not saying a gen fic with Equalist Asami wouldn't be great, just that it's not really how fandoms tends to skew.

>you could technically 'ship' Mako/Asami with equalist!Asami
The only people who ship Mako with either girl are Makofags who don't actually care about Korra or Asami. And they're more likely to ship Makorra because then Mako gets the main girl and becomes deuteragonist, like he rightly should be, what with being such a manly, broody, "complicated" hero, who is so integral to the plot that the series simply could not exist without him.
>>
>>2184287not querying the sharp note, fucking Hiroshima
MAGA on anime girls' heads will always put a joy to my heart.
>>
>>2184642
>Oh Korra! How nice to see you today.,,
us walking together again. Like in the spirit world.
>Asami, I want to tell you that I..
>I li...ke [the] cheese
FUCKKK!
You ruined everything EVERYTHING
better go back to the swamp
Vale la sombra, mi amiga vieja~
>Corra...
>I do too
>I really like [the] cheese
tell me i dun gud, hermanas
>>
>>2184641
I was on the Korrasami train almost immediately. Asami was best girl in season 1 and best girl deserves the protagonist.
>>
>>2184641
Crack Shipper from start to S3 where it stopped being cracky.
>>
File: tumblr_m4p6b0MnKX1qalq0v.jpg (60KB, 500x273px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m4p6b0MnKX1qalq0v.jpg
60KB, 500x273px
Remember when praying for Borra was the only even plausible alternative to the inevitable Makorra conclusion?
>>
File: tumblr_m4p6bhjsdM1qalq0v.jpg (62KB, 500x273px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m4p6bhjsdM1qalq0v.jpg
62KB, 500x273px
>>2185048
>>
File: tumblr_m4p6bwEAFw1qalq0v.jpg (68KB, 500x474px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m4p6bwEAFw1qalq0v.jpg
68KB, 500x474px
>>2185049
>>
>>2185051
Kind of sad the most likable (by a distance) version of Bolin was also the only one shoved into the background.
>>
File: tumblr_ofiue29m6E1uodalio1_1280.jpg (176KB, 1205x959px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofiue29m6E1uodalio1_1280.jpg
176KB, 1205x959px
I like Asami a lot, but I dislike how tumblr often makes her into book-one-Mako-level Mary Sue.
>>
File: tumblr_ofiue29m6E1uodalio2_1280.jpg (95KB, 1122x534px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofiue29m6E1uodalio2_1280.jpg
95KB, 1122x534px
>>2185054
>>
File: tumblr_ofiue29m6E1uodalio3_1280.jpg (159KB, 904x903px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofiue29m6E1uodalio3_1280.jpg
159KB, 904x903px
>>2185055
>>
File: tumblr_ofiue29m6E1uodalio4_1280.jpg (136KB, 1122x830px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofiue29m6E1uodalio4_1280.jpg
136KB, 1122x830px
>>2185056
>>
File: tumblr_ofiue29m6E1uodalio5_1280.jpg (98KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofiue29m6E1uodalio5_1280.jpg
98KB, 1000x700px
>>2185058
>>
File: tumblr_ofiue29m6E1uodalio6_1280.jpg (57KB, 960x740px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofiue29m6E1uodalio6_1280.jpg
57KB, 960x740px
>>2185059
>>
File: tumblr_ofiue29m6E1uodalio7_1280.jpg (75KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofiue29m6E1uodalio7_1280.jpg
75KB, 1000x500px
>>2185060
>tfw fans come up with far more inventive uses for bending than the showrunners
>>
File: tumblr_ofiue29m6E1uodalio8_1280.jpg (89KB, 943x594px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofiue29m6E1uodalio8_1280.jpg
89KB, 943x594px
>>2185062
>>
File: tumblr_ofiue29m6E1uodalio9_1280.jpg (101KB, 1100x900px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofiue29m6E1uodalio9_1280.jpg
101KB, 1100x900px
>>2185063
>>
File: tumblr_ofiue29m6E1uodalio10_1280.jpg (160KB, 1100x945px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofiue29m6E1uodalio10_1280.jpg
160KB, 1100x945px
>>2185064
>>
>>2185001
They should be wearing Make America Gay Again hats.
>>
File: Before the gig.jpg (447KB, 800x672px) Image search: [Google]
Before the gig.jpg
447KB, 800x672px
Reminder that Irene Koh shipped Korrasami before she was hired to draw the comic.
>>
>>2185130
>>
>>2185131
>>
>>2185132
>>
>>2185133
>>
>>2185135
>>
>>2185129
They're just homos in denial.
>>
>>2185001
>>2185129
I like this
>>
Remember the crossdressing!Korra meme from the s1 days? Was there any good Korrasami art for that? I can't seem to find any. It would be more convenient if Tumblr let you go to the end of tags or at least search by date...

In hindsight, it's funny how Korra really did cut her hair short. I honestly forget most of the time that Korra ever even had long hair. She looks so much better with a bob. I had wanted Asami to go 20s bob but Korra looks cute in a bob too.
>>
File: Shorter hair.png (185KB, 813x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Shorter hair.png
185KB, 813x1000px
>>2185266
>It would be more convenient if Tumblr let you go to the end of tags or at least search by date...
I think you can, if you have an account. I've never made an account, so I don't know that fir sure.

>In hindsight, it's funny how Korra really did cut her hair short. I honestly forget most of the time that Korra ever even had long hair.
It felt odd playing the game again that there was no option for her bob cut.

> She looks so much better with a bob.
I mostly agree, but her ponytail+wolftails is more iconic. That won't change.

>I had wanted Asami to go 20s bob but Korra looks cute in a bob too.
That would be too much for my heart.
>>
>>2185272

I honestly feel her bob is more iconic considering the finale's reception.
>>
>>2185277
>I honestly feel her bob is more iconic considering the finale's reception.

It's more iconic to fans, but not necessarily to audiences vaguely familiar with the franchise. I'll probably buy the Korra figure for myself, and desu, I'd have preferred the bob-cut too, but I'll take the original haircut.
>>
>>
File: tumblr_ny34pwxK6U1ug97doo1_1280.jpg (815KB, 1280x1626px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ny34pwxK6U1ug97doo1_1280.jpg
815KB, 1280x1626px
>>
>>
File: tumblr_og8djs2iAd1u5oi65o1_1280.jpg (210KB, 1280x1067px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_og8djs2iAd1u5oi65o1_1280.jpg
210KB, 1280x1067px
>>
File: tumblr_nm33omRlel1u3n2meo1_1280.png (455KB, 609x545px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nm33omRlel1u3n2meo1_1280.png
455KB, 609x545px
>>
>>2185279

Isn't it the other way around? Casuals probably only know LOK from Korrasami, which involves short haired Korra.
>>
>>2185296
Thinking on it, you're probably right. I was just remembering the mad hype for LoK back when it was first coming out. To me, casuals meant people that watched a couple of eps during season one because "Avatar was a big deal".

But the average normie that's heard of Korra probably only knows season four Korra.
>>
File: 1346094081460.jpg (147KB, 900x1220px) Image search: [Google]
1346094081460.jpg
147KB, 900x1220px
>>2185266
I have these. I don't know if there are others.
>>
File: 154925.jpg (810KB, 1200x1423px) Image search: [Google]
154925.jpg
810KB, 1200x1423px
>>2185266
>>
>>2185058
>seize fire
>16 fire
>WANG FIRE
WANG = 16

What did they mean by this? inb4 newfags delet this because of the word WANG
>>
>>2184641
I was into it since book 1 by default after Bryke ruined Korra/Bolin, but thought it only had legs in book 3.
>>
File: 1439959069496.png (1MB, 1444x1123px) Image search: [Google]
1439959069496.png
1MB, 1444x1123px
>>
>>2185992
I really wish Flick did more of this.
>>
>>2185999
I really wish Flick did more Korra period...
>>
File: 2b065c0daf4537dbab4457e451f3b599.jpg (231KB, 1000x691px) Image search: [Google]
2b065c0daf4537dbab4457e451f3b599.jpg
231KB, 1000x691px
>>2185945
>I was into it since book 1 by default after Bryke ruined Korra/Bolin

I wonder how many of hoped for Korra/Bolin simply to prevent the inevitable Korra/Mako pairing? I remember watching LoK not log after finishing AtLA and thinking "C'mon Bryke! You're better than this!" the instant I saw Mako (and Korra's immediate falling for him). Sadly, the infatuation with Mako hamstrung half the entire series. The last two seasons were the showrunners doing what they should have done from the start.
>>
>>2184623
There's Internet Connection by spudking, if you don't mind an AU.
>>
I want some Korrasami high school AU fanfics where Korra's the jock and Asami's the girl.
>>
>>2187463
I'd like that premise if it wasn't a modern setting. Keep it in the Avatarverse, and I'd read the hell out of it.
>>
>>2187467
I've been kicking around an avatarverse highshcool AU focused on Tyzula in my head for a bit. Pretty much got the first chapter down in my head but I'm not entirely sure what the entire end goal of the fic would be aside from some vague idea about Azula wanting to be president of the student council.
>>
>>2187477
Azula, Ty Lee, and Mai's time at the Royal Fire Nation Academy for Girls is something that actually happened though we have nothing from those times and interactions. It would be entertaining in the right hands as not many can write close to ATLA's canon.

>>2187467
Their history makes them who they are. Change it to make it so they attend the same high school, be it public or private, and that changes the character that is presented if you want to keep it in the Avatarverse.
Keeping it in verse would mean Korra still loves the D so homeless destitute poor defenseless Mako would still need to want to put his unwashed D in Korra's P.
>>
>>2187483
I'm pretty sure that time was more of a grade school sort of thing. Junior High at best.

My idea is to bump shit up to high school and do a modern sort of setting, though I would keep the major setpieces like the 4 nations and bending and whatnot.
>>
>>2187477
Just start writing. You'll eventually figure it out.

If you're not planning on posting it a chapter at a time, you can go back and edit it to better fit your ending.
>>
>>2187467

I hate modern AUs in general. I especially hate modern AUs that equal "real world AUs". I would probably enjoy an AU that just had the Krew born 100 years later in the canon-verse. It's also annoying that modern AUs are almost always westernized to hell. TLOK is Asian/Chinese as crap but all modern AUs make them American.
>>
File: tumblr_o8sej9KAIT1r2hvt5o1_1280.jpg (103KB, 537x952px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8sej9KAIT1r2hvt5o1_1280.jpg
103KB, 537x952px
>>2187483
>Their history makes them who they are. Change it to make it so they attend the same high school, be it public or private, and that changes the character that is presented if you want to keep it in the Avatarverse.

That's the nature of an AU, though. You have to try to transplant existing characters into a different history, make their new characterisations fot their new history, and also keep enough of their original characterisations so that they're not just OCs that look like the canonical characters.
>>
File: 58866159_p0.jpg (185KB, 900x636px) Image search: [Google]
58866159_p0.jpg
185KB, 900x636px
>>2187687
>I hate modern AUs in general. I especially hate modern AUs that equal "real world AUs".

A pseudo-modern AU that keeps the bending and the Avatar can very interesting. I know there was a very good one the name of which I've forgotten that made up for the tech by having Korra be even more overpowered than the Avatar State normally is. (It also featured a dangerous White Lotus that acted akin to the Watchers from BtVS.)
>>
>>2187687
>>2187787
I've said this before, but I still think that a modern/real world AU COULD be fine IF they actually kept korra and asami at roughly the same power/importance level
>>
>>2187866
A barista is basically the same as the Avatar.
>>
>>2187919
Not sure if sarcasm or insightful commentary.
>>
Does anyone have the mutual masturbation gif where one is penetrating the other one with a dildo?
>>
I might have to buy this...
>>
>>2188233
>subzula
>that "art"
Ew.
>>
File: tumblr_odsguhHXw01ug97doo1_1280.png (1MB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_odsguhHXw01ug97doo1_1280.png
1MB, 800x1000px
>>2188244
I think that's the same artist that drew that /co/-wankfest comic about Korra being tortured and humiliated by Jinora.
>>
>>2188621
I've read that one before and I dont' recall it's art being that bad.
>>
>>2188621
>The short hair is better!
>I love her short hair!
I can't understand those sentiments. Long hair works so much better on her. And it can be tied up naturally and smoothly in different ways if needed.

>>2188628
It is by the same artist though. Some artists can stagnate or become worse over time Other commitments can play into the art suffering due to time constraint and workload as well.

>>2187963
The Avatar is a servant of the people. But that is not all an Avatar should be as they are also human. One of the main problems with Korra is that she never found an identity outside of the Avatar.
>>
>>2188683
>I can't understand those sentiments. Long hair works so much better on her. And it can be tied up naturally and smoothly in different ways if needed.
People have different preferences. It's not that much of a head scratcher. I personally like both on her, though the bob cut has a special place in my heart because that's how it was when Korrasami lewdly held hands for the first time. Plus there was that one shot where it was blowing in the wind that was gorgeous.
>>
What's THE Korrasami fic?
>>
>>2188868
>What's THE Korrasami fic?
It hasn't been written yet.
>>
Give me all of your weird/out there korrasami modern AU ideas, I kinda want to write something and I need inspiration.
Swim against the tide of shitty barista shit and embrace crazyness, I want it all
>>
>>2189077
Same personalities, but Asami is the avatar.
>>
>>2189140
And Varrick is president.
>>
Why are there even so many barista AUs? Is "barista AU" the new "soulmark AU"?

>>2189077

Equalist Asami AU that takes place in the canonverse expect in the 2000s or 2010s instead of 1920s.
>>
I want the comics to confirm that Asami was the one who commissioned that giant Korra statue.
>>
File: iahfy kyhu possible plagiarism.jpg (251KB, 1546x932px) Image search: [Google]
iahfy kyhu possible plagiarism.jpg
251KB, 1546x932px
>>2188621
This is worlds better than a similar pic from Everyone's Favorite Korrasami Artistâ„¢.
>>
>>2187787
http://waifu2x.booru.pics/outfiles/638ed77db593df1cf5512a1f90fb2afd57e4d621_s2_n1.png
Dimensions 3600 x 2544 px (scaled to 1289 x 911 px)
File Type PNG image
File Size 6.06 MB (6,355,052 bytes)
Alt / Title -- / --
Preview

Get it while it's hot.
>>
>>2189351
You're still bitching about that. Holy shit.
>>
>>2189153
>Is "barista AU" the new "soulmark AU"?
There are far more soulmate/mark alternate universe fics than coffee shop worker ones for LoK. All are equally lacking.

Personally, I find that works which try so much to be like the show and fall so short or completely miss the point of the character arcs are much worse. Even more so when they are "canon" and take place after season 4 yet have the focus characters act like they have brain problems.
This also applies to ATLA fics.
>>
>>2189800
Of course they're all lacking. 90% of everything is shit. Fanfiction is just one of the things that's easiest to see all the shit.
>>
Well good to know that Janet keeps herself busy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHbAxfJP2MU
>>
>>2190844
She's also on Stan Against Evil, where she should be the main character instead of that massive thundercunt that is.
>>
File: plagiarism jadenkaiba real xxiii.jpg (606KB, 1551x1105px) Image search: [Google]
plagiarism jadenkaiba real xxiii.jpg
606KB, 1551x1105px
>>2189363
>oh my god why are you still on that case of clear plagiarism let it go

To be fair real_xxiii is a juicy target for the rampant plagiarism on both sides of the Pacific.
>>
>>2191038
>Luccia
>Embarrassed by anything

Bullshit.
>>
So the link to Azula's valentines day poem is dead. Does anybody have a mirror?
https://twitter.com/greydelisle/status/434414978112561152
>>
File: 1422544242448.png (346KB, 490x639px) Image search: [Google]
1422544242448.png
346KB, 490x639px
Asami could be fucking Korra RIGHT NOW.
>>
File: Tasty.jpg (273KB, 949x852px) Image search: [Google]
Tasty.jpg
273KB, 949x852px
>>2191977
>could
>>
File: 0 ka x teal 2 yuri colorful.jpg (191KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
0 ka x teal 2 yuri colorful.jpg
191KB, 960x640px
>>2191977
>could
>>
>>2191246
Nope. I do have the Christmas and "get back in your cage" ones though.
>>
>>2191977
Yes in the Spirit World
>>
File: 2028678.jpg (259KB, 705x955px) Image search: [Google]
2028678.jpg
259KB, 705x955px
>>
>tfw Instincts of a fearful body is scheduled to get another updated tomorrow

I can't wait.
>>
I remember someone around here raising the idea of 'What If Korra replaced Aang in the ATLA timeline', and I thought it interesting
so, assuming all ATLA characters were aged up to match korra in such a timeline, who would you ship her with?
>>
>>2193702
Ship her with Katara for funzies.

Ship her with June for real.
>>
>>2193702
Korrazula would probably be the most popular homoship.

I'm not sure who I would ship her with, though. Toph might be fun.
>>
>>2193702
Wouldn't Zuko finally 'get' the Avatar in this scenario though?
>>
>>2194091
Does Toph still end up as a bitter old hobo?
>>
>>2194216
I can't imagine a world where Toph doesn't end up as a bitter old hobo.
>>
>>2194361
>I can't imagine a world where Toph doesn't end up as a bitter old hobo.
Probably be in a world where Korra, as she began in her show, is in place of Aang and goes through the beginning story motions.
>Can already bend 3/4 elements
>Fire Nation attacks
>Rushes off to fight
>Gets frozen a la Aang
>Wakes up thanks to Katara
>They go straight to the Fire Nation
>Get repelled and retreat so Korra can learn airbending and master the Avatar state by the old knowledge that remains in the world
>Never encounters Toph as she doesn't need an earthbending teacher and so they don't recruit her even if they watch a match in that tournament
>Metal bending is never discovered

Something like that. Toph remains a hidden member of the Bei Fong family.
>>
>>2193702
I'm voting for torra, because it would be hilarious and they would blow everything the fuck up together
>>
>>2193702
I kinda wanna see Azurroa. Partially out of how much fun it would be putting the two together.
>>
>>2194430
>toph convinces korra to seek out the secret technique of EXPLOSIONBENDING
>>
>>2194430
I don't think Toph can really blow shit up with earthbending.

Azula however, can with her firebending....
>>
Janet best grill.
>>
/co/ is making me want some Jin /u/.
>>
>>2184322
>It's gonna be a modern college AU with one of the girls as a barista, isn't it?

I see you know a thing or t/u/
>>
>>2193702
Mai.

You're welcome.
>>
>>2195055
I gotcha Æ’am.
>>
>>2195055
Boobs are touching so this counts as /u/
>>
>>2195787
The fuck is with that toph?
>>2195783
I don't see it.

Sell me your ship anon.
>>
>>2195055
Spitting distance, synchronized breast jiggle, competition for dom/sub, etc. I could go on how /u/ this is.
>>
File: 00 jin ursa.jpg (456KB, 800x974px) Image search: [Google]
00 jin ursa.jpg
456KB, 800x974px
>>2195055
Lastly the piece de resistance. A lovely hard /u/ full colour pic with a hint of /ll/.

>>2195788
>The fuck is with that toph?
How >>>/new/ are you?

>I don't see it.
Cricket Leigh
>Sell me your ship anon.
>>
>>2195788
>>2195791
http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Alex_McKenna
Disregard earlier, I suck futa!cocks. I thought Leigh voiced both Mai and Senna.

Have a rare Jinorra.
>>
File: tumblr_og7e18JSqY1vnjdcbo5_1280.jpg (276KB, 1280x961px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_og7e18JSqY1vnjdcbo5_1280.jpg
276KB, 1280x961px
ayyy
>>
File: 1427372809767.jpg (464KB, 1100x733px) Image search: [Google]
1427372809767.jpg
464KB, 1100x733px
>>2197009
So both of them commit to necrophilia if the other one dies first? True love right there.
>>
>>2197249
True love never dies IT COMES BACK!
>>
File: tumblr_oead11ySHe1tpq6sdo1_1280.jpg (239KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oead11ySHe1tpq6sdo1_1280.jpg
239KB, 1280x1280px
>About The Legend of Korra: Turf Wars Part One
>Relishing their newfound feelings for each other, Korra and Asami leave the Spirit World . . . but find nothing in Republic City but political hijinks and human vs. spirit conflict!
>In order to get through it all, Korra and Asami vow to look out for each other–but first, they’ve got to get better at being a team and a couple!
Source: http://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/books/539551/the-legend-of-korra-turf-wars-part-one-by-written-by-michael-dante-dimartino/

"Relishing their newfound feelings for each other"

[LOUD SWEATING]
>>
>>2197407
lover spats...i am so for that. It will also show the difference between the Makorra shitty fights.
>>
>>2197407
My body is ready
>>
>>2197407
>In order to get through it all, Korra and Asami vow to look out for each other–but first, they’ve got to get better at being a team and a couple!
...They were already a pretty good team? BUT YES, I'LL TAKE IT. Please more bending/nonbending teamwork. I just want to see Korra to launch Asami glove first at an opponent, is that too much to ask?
>>
>>2189351
>>2191038
I would like to know more about this plagiarism
>>
File: 210.png (107KB, 1280x914px) Image search: [Google]
210.png
107KB, 1280x914px
>>2197765
Kyhu used the same pose that's in a pic by Real XIII and apparently that constitutes as unconditional plagiarism. Not an amicable reference or homage but just flat out blasphemy, yeah? Even if it's a partial line trace I've never understood why there's so much butthurt about it.
>>
something new, at least
>>
>>2198514
The eye colors are all fucked though.
>>
>>2198514
>Gopnik AU
>jesuschristhowhorrifying.jpg
>>
>>2199435
Avatar: The Shores of Jersey fic when?
>>
File: 1437354891505.gif (207KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
1437354891505.gif
207KB, 500x322px
>>2200100
Thanks janitor, that I was making a truly horrific mockery of the rules afterall.
>>
File: tumblr_ogkpy09Iq91v3whw5o1_1280.jpg (248KB, 1280x1052px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogkpy09Iq91v3whw5o1_1280.jpg
248KB, 1280x1052px
>>
What the fuck was that Korra thread for a second?
>>
>>2201691
Some idiot that doesn't know how to lurk.
>>
>>2200594
Yeah your post was pretty shit, I'm surprised only the picture got deleted.
>>
>>2197407
>June 2017
just die in my sleep already
>>
>>2165519

Sorry anon, DomTy is da bess.
>>
>>2176725

I'd be happier with images with better perspective.
>>
>>2188233

>Subzula and DomTy

YES
>>
>>2188868

Coulda been Cold Touches....but it's only a chapter long.

...Plus the content is...difficult...
>>
File: 1431906572924.gif (1MB, 570x414px) Image search: [Google]
1431906572924.gif
1MB, 570x414px
>>2202257
Thanks! Yours was great! 10/10 contribution to the thread!
>>
huh the new artist is posting some of the comic stuff on her tumblr. http://prom-knight.tumblr.com/post/153977370858/awkward-part-deux
>>
Have any Korrasami art ideas not been draw? Or has everything been done by this point?
>>
>>2203494
I wonder if that's Korra and Asami having to explain their new relationship.
>>
>>2203494
WTF is wrong with her nose?
>>
>>2203745
Loving and romantic Azula/Ursa hasn't really been done
>>
>>2203494
Face looks kinda man-ish. And it would seem her breast size went to her nose.
>>
File: official.jpg (161KB, 509x459px) Image search: [Google]
official.jpg
161KB, 509x459px
>>2203494
http://prom-knight.tumblr.com/post/154005353313/happy-weekend
>>
>>2204022
Fuuuuuuuck they're going to get crap for being gay aren't they?
>>
>>2204042
Korra's gotten crap for everything she's ever done, so why stop now?
>>
>>2204042
>>2204043
I think they are more sour at some retard wanting to build an amusement park at the entrance of their romantic getaway.
>>
>>2204053
Might as well make something out of that mistake. The spirits waltz in and don't give a damn so they can deal with it.
>>
>>2204067
But it's Korra and Asami's special place~
>>
>>2192777
I'd take those as well. I don't have any of them saved, sadly
>>
>>2204309
http://www110.zippyshare.com/v/9lOpY4h3/file.html
http://www110.zippyshare.com/v/ccIt2CD5/file.html
>>
>>
The protag on the cover of Mike's new book looks kinda like Korra, huh.
>>
>>2205258
No, no the characters doesn't.
But thank you for reminding me about that book and how Mike had to turn off comments because he only ended up getting dislike and apparently can't handle criticism: https://mikedimartinostory.com/2014/08/19/nerdist-writers-podcast/#comments

Putting so much emphasis on Mako really hurt the show since he was the real star for a lot of people.
>>
File: tumblr_od4a5dc44o1vdp5c8o1_1280.gif (696KB, 500x249px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_od4a5dc44o1vdp5c8o1_1280.gif
696KB, 500x249px
>>
>>2205626
Sheesh those are some salty comments though.

Dunno about his book though, since it's a Mid-Teen book so I can't really tell about the quality of the story.
>>
>>2165473
I'm sad that this is going to be the picture for the two year anniversary.
>>
>>2208812
I think it's good enough.
Besides if people posted like they did in the old days we'd have a new thread by then
>>
Two years, soon.
>>
>>2208991
Maybe we can finally put the thread to rest then.
>>
>>2210849
If you're so sick of these threads then stop going to them. It will actually take you less effort to do so. Besides have you even seen the rest of /u/? We have threads for series over a decade old. Go whine on /co/.
>>
>>2210870
Awfully miffed over a suggestion. Are you feeling okay?
>>
>>2210872
I dunno, dumbasses like you seem to keep coming back every atla/lok thread complaining that there are still atla/lok threads. Are YOU feeling okay? Because that's almost /co/ level self flagellation.
>>
>>2210849
Not until the comic is released and we see how terrible it is, then maybe these threads will die.
>>
>>2210849
>>2211642
As long as the fandom lasts, so will this thread.

You lot forget how durable threads can be on /u/. Hell the current level of activity is actually rather close to the norm for the board, it just seems like the thread is dying because it was massively popular for an age after the end of the show.
>>
>>2211666
You're mistaking durable for being undead and partially cancer Satan.
>>
File: Christmas girls.jpg (91KB, 500x654px) Image search: [Google]
Christmas girls.jpg
91KB, 500x654px
Does the Avatarverse have a Festivus equivalent? The Southern Lights festival from the beginning of Book Two, perhaps?
>>
File: 128288641887.png (763KB, 910x554px) Image search: [Google]
128288641887.png
763KB, 910x554px
>>2211666
I kept the old AtlA threads up back in the day. one of them lasted for over a year.
>>
File: o5cwK1vfhmve.jpg (232KB, 849x1506px) Image search: [Google]
o5cwK1vfhmve.jpg
232KB, 849x1506px
>>
>>2169867
heh, try wanting something with post tatoos Jinora nsfw, like pairing her with any other female in the series, there's maybe a half dozen pictures(most of which are loli), that comic Fixxer made(hope you like Loli and bondage and mind control fetishes) and a couple non futa fics, Opal at least got some love
>>
>>2214144
Might be the closest thing.
>>
>>2214144
It would probably be an EK holiday
>>
Now remind me, Wikipedia says the last episode aired on the 19th, but from what I remember it was released online late at night and that could mess it all up.
>>
File: tumblr_o3384bJodL1rss05ao5_400.gif (1MB, 268x200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3384bJodL1rss05ao5_400.gif
1MB, 268x200px
Autosaging? Gonna have to dump some stuff later.
>>
>>2214908
I watched it on the 20th but I'm a eurofag, so the timeline is messed up.
>>
File: tumblr_oibjklXOv51qjlauao1_1280.png (916KB, 1280x1865px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oibjklXOv51qjlauao1_1280.png
916KB, 1280x1865px
>>
File: tumblr_ohutxm8HUv1vl89ico1_1280.png (564KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohutxm8HUv1vl89ico1_1280.png
564KB, 1000x563px
>>
File: tumblr_ogz8gx3Upn1ue0b8co1_1280.jpg (375KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogz8gx3Upn1ue0b8co1_1280.jpg
375KB, 1280x1280px
>>
File: humoring asami.png (164KB, 640x549px) Image search: [Google]
humoring asami.png
164KB, 640x549px
>>
>>
File: tumblr_nb5eqycKWR1souowbo1_1280.png (643KB, 1180x1772px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nb5eqycKWR1souowbo1_1280.png
643KB, 1180x1772px
>>
File: The ship has sailed.gif (610KB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
The ship has sailed.gif
610KB, 500x260px
>tfw named this file before we knew
>>
>>
File: tumblr_nwjlr1815J1t5ps4xo1_1280.png (1MB, 1280x860px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwjlr1815J1t5ps4xo1_1280.png
1MB, 1280x860px
>>
File: 13 & 14.png (629KB, 800x606px) Image search: [Google]
13 & 14.png
629KB, 800x606px
>>
File: ass grab.png (128KB, 400x310px) Image search: [Google]
ass grab.png
128KB, 400x310px
>>
File: tumblr_nshw8wAc661up6ecco1_1280.png (257KB, 731x701px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nshw8wAc661up6ecco1_1280.png
257KB, 731x701px
>>
File: tumblr_nhohgapOm21qgdr3mo1_1280.png (600KB, 673x1033px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhohgapOm21qgdr3mo1_1280.png
600KB, 673x1033px
>>
File: tumblr_ohgfzeXeXm1trzzzzo1_1280.jpg (126KB, 640x691px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohgfzeXeXm1trzzzzo1_1280.jpg
126KB, 640x691px
>>
File: tumblr_nme213459v1sji2wio1_1280.jpg (289KB, 1280x1224px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nme213459v1sji2wio1_1280.jpg
289KB, 1280x1224px
>>
File: tumblr_nme213459v1sji2wio2_1280.jpg (281KB, 1280x1143px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nme213459v1sji2wio2_1280.jpg
281KB, 1280x1143px
>>2215057
>>
File: tumblr_nme213459v1sji2wio3_1280.jpg (257KB, 1280x972px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nme213459v1sji2wio3_1280.jpg
257KB, 1280x972px
>>2215058
>>
File: tumblr_nplbybgQca1t8sjjso1_1280.png (2MB, 1280x904px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nplbybgQca1t8sjjso1_1280.png
2MB, 1280x904px
>>
File: dreaming of strawberries.jpg (160KB, 1280x895px) Image search: [Google]
dreaming of strawberries.jpg
160KB, 1280x895px
>>
File: Tetisuka.jpg (1MB, 1061x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Tetisuka.jpg
1MB, 1061x1500px
>>
File: press.jpg (91KB, 500x243px) Image search: [Google]
press.jpg
91KB, 500x243px
Member this?
>>
File: tumblr_nms8xlaCKI1tkmijro1_1280.png (540KB, 1280x717px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nms8xlaCKI1tkmijro1_1280.png
540KB, 1280x717px
>>
File: 1449982832762.jpg (382KB, 1116x1640px) Image search: [Google]
1449982832762.jpg
382KB, 1116x1640px
>>
File: 1449982954905.jpg (368KB, 1116x1640px) Image search: [Google]
1449982954905.jpg
368KB, 1116x1640px
>>2215378
>>
File: Red Riding Hood.png (210KB, 816x545px) Image search: [Google]
Red Riding Hood.png
210KB, 816x545px
>>
File: tumblr_nyaz813hXF1ug97doo2_1280.jpg (3MB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyaz813hXF1ug97doo2_1280.jpg
3MB, 1275x1650px
>>
File: tumblr_nyaz813hXF1ug97doo3_1280.jpg (3MB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyaz813hXF1ug97doo3_1280.jpg
3MB, 1275x1650px
>>2215383
>>
File: tumblr_nyaz813hXF1ug97doo4_1280.jpg (3MB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyaz813hXF1ug97doo4_1280.jpg
3MB, 1275x1650px
>>2215384
>>
File: tumblr_nyaz813hXF1ug97doo5_1280.jpg (3MB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyaz813hXF1ug97doo5_1280.jpg
3MB, 1275x1650px
>>2215385
>>
File: tumblr_nyaz813hXF1ug97doo6_1280.jpg (3MB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyaz813hXF1ug97doo6_1280.jpg
3MB, 1275x1650px
>>2215387
>>
File: tumblr_nyaz813hXF1ug97doo1_1280.jpg (2MB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyaz813hXF1ug97doo1_1280.jpg
2MB, 1275x1650px
>>2215389
>>
File: tumblr_nyaz813hXF1ug97doo7_1280.jpg (3MB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyaz813hXF1ug97doo7_1280.jpg
3MB, 1275x1650px
>>2215390
>>
File: 01.jpg (701KB, 1280x1656px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
701KB, 1280x1656px
>>
File: 02.jpg (563KB, 1280x1656px) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
563KB, 1280x1656px
>>2215393
>>
File: 03.jpg (504KB, 1280x1656px) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
504KB, 1280x1656px
>>2215394
>>
File: 04.jpg (653KB, 1280x1656px) Image search: [Google]
04.jpg
653KB, 1280x1656px
>>2215395
>>
File: 05.jpg (475KB, 1280x1656px) Image search: [Google]
05.jpg
475KB, 1280x1656px
>>2215396
>>
File: 06.jpg (626KB, 1280x1656px) Image search: [Google]
06.jpg
626KB, 1280x1656px
>>2215399
>>
File: 07.jpg (721KB, 1280x1656px) Image search: [Google]
07.jpg
721KB, 1280x1656px
>>2215400
>>
File: 08.jpg (583KB, 1280x1656px) Image search: [Google]
08.jpg
583KB, 1280x1656px
>>2215401
>>
File: 09.jpg (678KB, 1280x1656px) Image search: [Google]
09.jpg
678KB, 1280x1656px
>>2215402
>>
File: 10.jpg (617KB, 1280x1656px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
617KB, 1280x1656px
>>2215403
>>
File: tumblr_o5wor2bLOT1ug97doo2_1280.png (2MB, 1280x1600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5wor2bLOT1ug97doo2_1280.png
2MB, 1280x1600px
>>2215405
>>
File: tumblr_o5wor2bLOT1ug97doo1_1280.png (2MB, 1280x1600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5wor2bLOT1ug97doo1_1280.png
2MB, 1280x1600px
>>2215409
>>
File: tumblr_o9puy0krCi1ug97doo1_1280.png (1MB, 900x1125px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9puy0krCi1ug97doo1_1280.png
1MB, 900x1125px
>>2215411
>>
File: tumblr_o9puy0krCi1ug97doo2_1280.png (1MB, 900x1125px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9puy0krCi1ug97doo2_1280.png
1MB, 900x1125px
>>2215412
>>
File: tumblr_o9puy0krCi1ug97doo3_1280.png (1MB, 900x1125px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9puy0krCi1ug97doo3_1280.png
1MB, 900x1125px
>>2215415
>>
>>2215416
>>
File: tumblr_ob95daoR9n1ug97doo1_1280.png (688KB, 800x642px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob95daoR9n1ug97doo1_1280.png
688KB, 800x642px
>>2215418
>>
File: tumblr_nxy41oqcVa1ug97doo1_540.jpg (155KB, 540x699px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxy41oqcVa1ug97doo1_540.jpg
155KB, 540x699px
>>
File: tumblr_nxy41oqcVa1ug97doo2_1280.jpg (1MB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxy41oqcVa1ug97doo2_1280.jpg
1MB, 1275x1650px
>>2215422
>>
File: tumblr_nxy41oqcVa1ug97doo3_1280.jpg (1MB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxy41oqcVa1ug97doo3_1280.jpg
1MB, 1275x1650px
>>2215423
>>
File: tumblr_nxw3pr4Uv21ug97doo1_540.jpg (177KB, 540x699px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxw3pr4Uv21ug97doo1_540.jpg
177KB, 540x699px
>>2215425
That's what COULD have happened...
>>
File: tumblr_nxw3pr4Uv21ug97doo2_1280.jpg (3MB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxw3pr4Uv21ug97doo2_1280.jpg
3MB, 1275x1650px
>>2215427
>>
File: tumblr_nxw3pr4Uv21ug97doo3_1280.jpg (3MB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxw3pr4Uv21ug97doo3_1280.jpg
3MB, 1275x1650px
>>2215428
>>
File: tumblr_ogeci4qW7W1uodalio1_1280.jpg (141KB, 1100x847px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogeci4qW7W1uodalio1_1280.jpg
141KB, 1100x847px
>>
File: tumblr_ogeci4qW7W1uodalio2_1280.jpg (102KB, 1100x847px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogeci4qW7W1uodalio2_1280.jpg
102KB, 1100x847px
>>2215431
>>
File: tumblr_ogeci4qW7W1uodalio3_1280.jpg (134KB, 1100x847px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogeci4qW7W1uodalio3_1280.jpg
134KB, 1100x847px
>>2215432
>>
File: tumblr_ogeci4qW7W1uodalio4_1280.jpg (165KB, 1100x847px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogeci4qW7W1uodalio4_1280.jpg
165KB, 1100x847px
>>2215433
>>
>>
File: tumblr_nko0oh8LnJ1rpdkb2o1_1280.jpg (502KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nko0oh8LnJ1rpdkb2o1_1280.jpg
502KB, 800x640px
>>
File: tumblr_oh0q6lhp3L1vvs4jyo1_1280.png (675KB, 670x704px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oh0q6lhp3L1vvs4jyo1_1280.png
675KB, 670x704px
>>
honk
>>
File: topless ks.png (333KB, 525x700px) Image search: [Google]
topless ks.png
333KB, 525x700px
>>
File: korra wants sum asami.jpg (155KB, 1280x985px) Image search: [Google]
korra wants sum asami.jpg
155KB, 1280x985px
>>
>>
>>
File: tea_by_shi_vu-d87s3jo.png (430KB, 1024x1427px) Image search: [Google]
tea_by_shi_vu-d87s3jo.png
430KB, 1024x1427px
>>
File: zelda.jpg (72KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
zelda.jpg
72KB, 600x400px
>>
>>2215034
>Hello, operator? I think I've lost it.
>>
>>2215434
And then they were crippled.
>>
File: 0gwJ4l9.png (795KB, 1674x1886px) Image search: [Google]
0gwJ4l9.png
795KB, 1674x1886px
>>
>>2215643
As is tradition
>>
File: ''we'll-cheer'' her up.jpg (93KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
''we'll-cheer'' her up.jpg
93KB, 900x900px
>>2215643
>And then they were crippled.
>>
>>2214144
>Does the Avatarverse have a Festivus equivalent? The Southern Lights festival from the beginning of Book Two, perhaps?

Pretty much.
>>
>>2215730
>>
>>2215731
>>
File: tumblr_ohjeiw6Nso1qhvkspo1_1280.jpg (89KB, 711x357px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohjeiw6Nso1qhvkspo1_1280.jpg
89KB, 711x357px
Have some preview art from the comic.
>>
>>2215734
What's she saying, /u/?
>>
File: heels 1.jpg (380KB, 1124x1080px) Image search: [Google]
heels 1.jpg
380KB, 1124x1080px
>>
File: heels 2.jpg (190KB, 836x648px) Image search: [Google]
heels 2.jpg
190KB, 836x648px
>>2215739
>>
File: heels 3.jpg (149KB, 642x1012px) Image search: [Google]
heels 3.jpg
149KB, 642x1012px
>>2215741
>>
File: tumblr_ng70soNI491ttqaiio1_1280.png (291KB, 1280x701px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ng70soNI491ttqaiio1_1280.png
291KB, 1280x701px
>>
File: tumblr_ng70soNI491ttqaiio2_1280.png (233KB, 1280x701px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ng70soNI491ttqaiio2_1280.png
233KB, 1280x701px
>>2215744
>>
File: tumblr_ng70soNI491ttqaiio3_1280.png (200KB, 1280x701px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ng70soNI491ttqaiio3_1280.png
200KB, 1280x701px
>>2215747
>>
File: tumblr_ng70soNI491ttqaiio4_1280.png (258KB, 1280x701px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ng70soNI491ttqaiio4_1280.png
258KB, 1280x701px
>>2215749
>>
File: tumblr_ofqrg9ILOQ1uqg4g3o1_1280.jpg (297KB, 879x900px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofqrg9ILOQ1uqg4g3o1_1280.jpg
297KB, 879x900px
Grapple-chan! Explain this nonsense!
>>
Post the betrothal necklace comic and season 1 Korrasami.
>>
>>2215737
>"Uh, you see, my briefcase was full of dildos because ... they're Future Industries prototypes! Yeah, yeah, that's it."
>>
File: 13d0db6a83106d1d.jpg (21KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
13d0db6a83106d1d.jpg
21KB, 500x375px
>>
>>2215734
>uh, yes, this is definitely sweat on my face
>>
Maybe we should celebrate on the 19th and the 20th.
>>
>>2215754
>Post the betrothal necklace comic

Which one?
>>
File: tumblr_ngta1mzWE71rnce9vo2_1280.png (621KB, 600x771px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngta1mzWE71rnce9vo2_1280.png
621KB, 600x771px
>>2215763
Next part.

>>2215760
Yep, I agree. This thread's gonna be kaput by then, so we can make an anniversary thread.
>>
File: tumblr_ngta1mzWE71rnce9vo3_1280.png (560KB, 600x771px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngta1mzWE71rnce9vo3_1280.png
560KB, 600x771px
>>2215764
>>
File: tumblr_inline_ngt9zbYPoo1r6357d.png (104KB, 500x643px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_ngt9zbYPoo1r6357d.png
104KB, 500x643px
>>2215766
>>
File: tumblr_ni0r27V38x1tkf7sfo1_1280.jpg (149KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ni0r27V38x1tkf7sfo1_1280.jpg
149KB, 1280x800px
>>
File: tumblr_ni0r27V38x1tkf7sfo2_1280.jpg (224KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ni0r27V38x1tkf7sfo2_1280.jpg
224KB, 1000x1000px
>>2215773
>>
File: Korra proposal.jpg (443KB, 1200x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Korra proposal.jpg
443KB, 1200x1920px
Gonna post more bethrothal necklace pics, and then some S1 Korrasami, like you asked.
>>
>>
File: Forever Girls.png (1MB, 546x4236px) Image search: [Google]
Forever Girls.png
1MB, 546x4236px
>>
>>
File: practice.png (1MB, 700x1500px) Image search: [Google]
practice.png
1MB, 700x1500px
Not a necklace, but you get the point.
>>
>>2215775
>Gonna post more bethrothal necklace pics

Get prepared for a lot of triggered nee-chans.
>>
File: tumblr_mbrebaMT6z1r8mhvzo1_1280.png (669KB, 1280x1116px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mbrebaMT6z1r8mhvzo1_1280.png
669KB, 1280x1116px
>>
File: tumblr_mbrebaMT6z1r8mhvzo2_1280.png (203KB, 541x610px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mbrebaMT6z1r8mhvzo2_1280.png
203KB, 541x610px
>>2215792
Next part.

>>2215791
>Get prepared for a lot of triggered nee-chans.

I can maybe accept the betrothal necklace if our favourite CEO is the one offering it with her painted fingernails. But we saw in the finale that someone from the SWT used a ring when proposing to someone from outside. Plus, Korra and Asami are going to be staying in RC anyway, so I think it would be a ring regardless.

The necklace is still cute though.
>>
File: tumblr_mbrebaMT6z1r8mhvzo3_1280.png (309KB, 829x737px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mbrebaMT6z1r8mhvzo3_1280.png
309KB, 829x737px
>>2215794
>>
File: tumblr_mbrebaMT6z1r8mhvzo4_1280.png (558KB, 1280x987px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mbrebaMT6z1r8mhvzo4_1280.png
558KB, 1280x987px
>>2215795
>>
File: Book 1 Korrasami.gif (410KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Book 1 Korrasami.gif
410KB, 500x281px
>>
>>
>>2215801
>>
>>2215802
>>
>>2215803
>>
File: fic recs cap.jpg (82KB, 872x599px) Image search: [Google]
fic recs cap.jpg
82KB, 872x599px
>>2188868
>What's THE Korrasami fic?

/u/'s semi-official Korrasami fic is Between the Wheels.
>>
File: 58095105_p0.jpg (725KB, 776x1200px) Image search: [Google]
58095105_p0.jpg
725KB, 776x1200px
>>2189077
>Give me all of your weird/out there korrasami modern AU ideas,

Korra and Asami are from the Middle East, so Korra has to retend to be a guy to allowed to be the Avatar, and Asami is annoyed that she always needs Bolin or Mako to be allowed to go outside. Leads to wacky hijinks when Mako and Bolin think they might be gay when they're attracted to Korra, and also has Korra having to initially feign interest in women which becomes more genuine as she hangs around Asami.

Or just go Mad Max.
>>
File: 58095087_p0.jpg (557KB, 1200x776px) Image search: [Google]
58095087_p0.jpg
557KB, 1200x776px
>>2215817
>>
File: 58094988_p0.jpg (951KB, 933x1200px) Image search: [Google]
58094988_p0.jpg
951KB, 933x1200px
>>2215820
>>
File: 58095014_p0.jpg (886KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
58095014_p0.jpg
886KB, 800x1200px
>>2215821
>>
File: Aunty Kuvira.jpg (678KB, 1200x776px) Image search: [Google]
Aunty Kuvira.jpg
678KB, 1200x776px
>>2215823
>>
File: tumblr_oawm72OFXM1vvs4jyo1_1280.png (739KB, 850x882px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oawm72OFXM1vvs4jyo1_1280.png
739KB, 850x882px
>>2189800
>>2189894
'Member when fanfics were good in the early 00s?

Though now I suspect I just had far lower standards.
>>
File: You're sweet.jpg (196KB, 795x577px) Image search: [Google]
You're sweet.jpg
196KB, 795x577px
>>2190844
That actually looks fun. Always rootin' for Janet.

>>2193702
>assuming all ATLA characters were aged up to match korra in such a timeline, who would you ship her with?

Suki or Sokka. I recently rewatched all of AtLA, and Sokka is the heart of the show. Katara really suffers on rewatch. Also Toph somewhat. Mai improves, and so does Bumi of all people. Also, rl Mako's death really was detrimental to Iroh's depiction.

>>2197407
>"Relishing their newfound feelings for each other"
>>2197589
>lover spats
>>2197599
>my body is ready
>>2197678
>Please more bending/nonbending teamwork. I just want to see Korra to launch Asami glove first at an opponent, is that too much to ask?

I REALLY hope they take advantage of this comic and do the things they weren't apparently allowed to on the show.

>>2198134
>Even if it's a partial line trace I've never understood why there's so much butthurt about it.

We expect more from her.
>>
>>2211642
>>2212875
Back home to /co/, now.
>>
File: tumblr_oiau6bKJ6s1singzoo1_1280.jpg (274KB, 1280x1650px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oiau6bKJ6s1singzoo1_1280.jpg
274KB, 1280x1650px
>>
>>2215830
Frankly, it was often actually worse
>>
File: bods.png (210KB, 995x718px) Image search: [Google]
bods.png
210KB, 995x718px
>>2197407
Janet's going to pushed into reading just about every line of the comics at conventions, isn't she? I still cringe at some of the fanfic shit she was guilted into reciting back in 2015.
>>
>>2215845
God, I read so many bad Ranma 1/2 and Sailor Moon fanfics back then.
>>
>>2215089
>Member this?
because no one else does.
>>
File: sexy fun times.png (884KB, 500x1045px) Image search: [Google]
sexy fun times.png
884KB, 500x1045px
>>2215089
I didn't really put much stock into IGN, Vanity Fair and a bunch of other big online sites praising the ending, because most of it was very shallow. Remember that shitty IGN "best 10 eps of Korra" that was 60% season one?

>>2215880
>because no one else does.

>>>/co/
>>
>>2205726
Absolute filth.
>>
File: saddest story - cap.png (15KB, 602x259px) Image search: [Google]
saddest story - cap.png
15KB, 602x259px
>>2205626
>>2206837
Are Makorrafags seriously STILL that assblasted that they'd go and bitch at Mike on non Avatar things?
>>
>>2215848
>I still cringe at some of the fanfic shit she was guilted into reciting back in 2015.
Pls no, don't remind us, not another night at the shitabyss
>>
>>2215925
>Remember that shitty IGN "best 10 eps of Korra" that was 60% season one?
Which episodes should they have used then?
>>
File: Azula lick.png (352KB, 870x676px) Image search: [Google]
Azula lick.png
352KB, 870x676px
>>2216029
>Which episodes should they have used then?

Since you asked, I'd have have two from both first seasons. "Welcome to Republic City" & "The Aftermath" from Book One. "Beginnings" Parts 1 & 2 from Book Two.

Book Three would be the most represented with "A Breath of Fresh Air", "Long Live the Earth Queen", "Enter The Void", and "Venom of the Red Lotus."

Book Four would have two just like the first two seasons, "Korra Alone", and "The Last Stand."
>>
>>2215943
Evidently so
>>
>>2215775
Do you have the ones where the characters discover the online fandom? I can't for the life of me remember the artist.
>>
File: lewd yuri grappling.jpg (171KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
lewd yuri grappling.jpg
171KB, 960x960px
>>2215752
You have had nearly two full years to gitgud and TRANE overpriced jew jitsu. I am disappoint. also too many mods and janitors i can't get involved as much
>>
>>2215737
>>2215757
>"Uh, you see, my briefcase was full of dildos because ... they're Future Industries prototypes! Yeah, yeah, that's it."

Seems legit.
>>
File: ka full body sketch.jpg (461KB, 1600x2263px) Image search: [Google]
ka full body sketch.jpg
461KB, 1600x2263px
>>
File: 1423720560702.jpg (208KB, 500x424px) Image search: [Google]
1423720560702.jpg
208KB, 500x424px
>>2216099
This perhaps?

>>2216111
>spoiler

That's a shame, sis. I've been mostly offline (and off of 4chan entirely) for over a month. I had to come back to /u/ for the anniversary and was relieved to see the thread still here. Provided there's no fuckery, we will have the Dec 19th to Dec 19th full thread streak we were so cruelly denied last year.
>>
>>2216121
>spoiler
I forget, what happened last year? Was one of the old threads pruned before a link to the new thread could have been posted? Regardless of how I feel the board moderation has been getting with the new management, I am still proud to be part of this two-year-celebration thread.

/u/ gals are alright. Don't go to your local Christmas Day Party this year.
>>
>>2216113
I can't even begin to figure out this posing.
>>
File: Asami_Xmas.jpg (615KB, 992x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Asami_Xmas.jpg
615KB, 992x1500px
>>2216126
>I forget, what happened last year? Was one of the old threads pruned before a link to the new thread could have been posted

That happened once or twice, but we missed the streak, basically, every LoK thread since the week before the finale initially aired had been maxed out. The day before the one year anniversary, with the thread sitting comfortably on page seven and the board moving very slowly, we didn't post the last few images because we like to keep a few for the last page. Then suddenly, there was a massive, possibly artificial burst of activity that knocked a whole bunch of threads off. So, while we got a full year of maxing out the thread; we didn't get anniversary to anniversary. We missed out by one day.

>/u/ gals are alright.

Don't go to /co/ this year.
>>
File: Quadruple dildo.png (1MB, 1344x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Quadruple dildo.png
1MB, 1344x1080px
>>2216162
How about this?
>>
>>2216185
No this is Patrick.
>>
File: young milfs.jpg (196KB, 1280x901px) Image search: [Google]
young milfs.jpg
196KB, 1280x901px
>>2216208
>not choco-vanilla swirl.jpg

I am disappoint.
>>
>>2214908
Released 19th, but many didn't download it until after midnight.
>>
>>2216121
>This perhaps?
Naw. It was a paneled one where various LoK characters discover shipping, post book 1, on the internet (there was one for AtLA too). In one panel Asami is on the phone reassuring Hiroshi that she and Korra aren't dating. And of course after book 4 the artist had to make a new one.
>>
>>2216249
http://booter-freak.deviantart.com/
>>
>>2216249
Ohh, that one. Yeah, the book one to book four contrast with Asami was a really happpy accident for that series.
>>
>>2216262
>her dad's dead though
Then who was phone!?

>>2215837
Are you saying that if the writing is shit you'll still eat it up? Because the writers, by themselves, do not have a good track record. And it is only one writer for the work.
>>
>>2216274
>Are you saying that if the writing is shit you'll still eat it up?
When did I say that?

>Because the writers, by themselves, do not have a good track record.
Mike significantly improved over the series.

>And it is only one writer for the work.
That's a good thing, when the other writer is Bryan.

I'm not saying it's going to be good, but I'm willing to give it a chance.
>>
File: Korrasami by Blast.jpg (849KB, 1000x1545px) Image search: [Google]
Korrasami by Blast.jpg
849KB, 1000x1545px
>>2165492
>Either that or it's Asami's plot
I could get behind that.

>and Korra plays second banana to Mako and Bolin's high-larious good cop - bad cop high-jinks.
Not this though. It's gonna be this, isn't it?
>>
File: tumblr_ntc8c7j1Ol1sd0rnio1_1280.jpg (328KB, 1280x1520px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntc8c7j1Ol1sd0rnio1_1280.jpg
328KB, 1280x1520px
>>2215943
>>2216098
Why did Makorrafags keep watching when Bryke made it very, very clear that their ship was dead and buried? Rather, what I should ask is why were they so delusional to think their ship would sail back when the creators spent a season (to the show's detriment) pissing all over the couple and dedicated several scenes to specifically illustrating why the couple just didn't work? Add to that, Mike and Bryan practically apologising for taking up so much time with the Mako love-triangle horseshit, I just can't fathom how they though it was a viable ending. ALL the Makorra stuff throughout the subsequent seasons was a consequence of shit decision making by Bryke back in the first book when they believed it was just going to be a one-off miniseries. With AtLA staff-writers back in influence, critical and fan reception, and eventually Bryke's own admission they had screwed the pooch with Mako, HOW did the Makofags expect a Makorra ending?
>>
>>2216673
Because, like zutara fans, they were delusional, so focused on their boy that they didn't understand any possibility beyond what they'd already constructed in their heads
>>
File: 10.jpg (187KB, 1000x625px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
187KB, 1000x625px
This thread needs to die faster so we can have a proper anniversary thread.
>>
Okay I think I figured out where I'm getting confused. The last episode did air on Thursday, but that was the 18th, and it was just a few minutes before the 19th.
>>
File: 5.jpg (339KB, 636x900px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
339KB, 636x900px
>>
File: 2.jpg (373KB, 1300x919px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
373KB, 1300x919px
>>
File: 53.jpg (463KB, 700x1078px) Image search: [Google]
53.jpg
463KB, 700x1078px
>>
File: 76.jpg (1MB, 1500x1150px) Image search: [Google]
76.jpg
1MB, 1500x1150px
>>
File: 45.jpg (162KB, 525x700px) Image search: [Google]
45.jpg
162KB, 525x700px
>>
File: 9.png (658KB, 889x1111px) Image search: [Google]
9.png
658KB, 889x1111px
>>
>>2216251
That's it. Bless you, nee-san.

>>2216274
>>her dad's dead though
Shhh, we ignore that for the sake of the joke.
>>
>>2216953
>>2216978
Absolutely. C'mon gals. It's already time! Get to it!

Y'now what...
>>
New thread:

>>2217067

I'm so drunk, I had to make the thread twice.
Thread posts: 469
Thread images: 251

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.