[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yuri Game Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 599
Thread images: 76

Updates and Discussion for English and Japanese games, visual novels, RPGs, etc.

Previous thread: >>2155528

Lists of Yuri Games:
http://pastebin.com/xKheNrHi
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/4oc1uvr5vl96m/Yuri
http://store.steampowered.com/curator/6864182-Hella-Yuri/
https://vndb.org/g1986?fil=tagspoil-0.tag_inc-1986

Related Threads:

FLOWERS: >>2159576
Sono Hanabira: >>2122552
Embric / Saint Bomber: >>2127317
Hyperdimension Neptunia: >>2149209
>>
Recent News:

Ne No Kami is available on Nutaku, coming later elsewhere, apparently the non-H cut is a disaster
Sweet Volley High is available on Nutaku, but not recommended
Negligee is available on Nutaku, coming later elsewhere
A Kiss For The Petals – The New Generation is in beta-testing
The Shadows of Pygmalion is in scripting
Love, Guitars, and the Nashville Skyline is on Greenlight
Saintbomber is working on a new game
>>
>>2164766
Do foods taste better when you eat them off a girl's boobs?
>>
>>2164767
>apparently the non-H cut is a disaster
Could you elaborate?
>>
File: 2016-10-05-020146.jpg (137KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-05-020146.jpg
137KB, 960x544px
>>2164777
Probably. Convenient reminder for anyone who doesn't read the Valkyrie Drive thread that Bhikkhuni is now out for everyone.
>>
>>2164780
Got this from reddit:

>A heads up for anyone interested in this: the all-ages is version pretty butchered and you should buy the 18+ if you are going to play it. The steam version cuts out story and character essential scenes and no transitions were written to smooth over the missing material. It's done really sloppily.
>>
A game about negligee and yuri sounds right up my alley.

Are the same people who worked on Honeypop working on this, or is it just the character designer?
>>
>>2164790
It's not the huniepop devs, it's AJ Tilley/Dharker Studios, whose games are mostly complete shit. but since they have different people working on different games you never really kno what you're going to get.

http://store.steampowered.com/search/?publisher=Dharker%20Studio
>>
So how about that Ladikiller in bind, huh.
>>
File: 608932317.jpg (236KB, 365x512px) Image search: [Google]
608932317.jpg
236KB, 365x512px
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOaQTuNujGE
>>
File: not_this_shit_again.jpg (113KB, 617x475px) Image search: [Google]
not_this_shit_again.jpg
113KB, 617x475px
Those who do not learn from their mistakes are doomed to repeat them.
>>
>>2164798
Which part are you objecting to? The Nutaku exclusive? It's a temporary exclusive that they get paid a bonus for, I think. The 18+ version should be out on denpasoft eventually. At least, I certainly hope so.
>>
>>2164799
>Enjoy the best yuri adventure of the year
>>
>>2164801
Wow, hyperbole in an advertisment. Those monsters!
>>
>>2164801
Oh, that. Huh. I didn't even notice. I guess my brain tunes out marketing bullshit.
>>
>>2164798
>>>
You make it sound like it yuri baits you or something
>>
>>2164801

It's the only one, so it's also the best one. Or, well, I suppose there's maybe some OELVN stuff, but who cares about that.
>>
File: frdc.jpg (30KB, 143x212px) Image search: [Google]
frdc.jpg
30KB, 143x212px
>>2164767
>apparently the non-H cut is a disaster
Wow, what a surprise! I literally cannot believe this!
>>
>>2164812

It is. The original was "all ages". The adult content was always just an add-on patch. And not having an add-on shouldn't be a problem.. normally. Though I dunno if the original "all ages" one is the same as the English one. It should be, I wouldn't know why not, but eh. Sekai.
>>
>>2164788
I really have to disagree. Not having the H patch only skips three scenes, and they're just sex. They aren't that important.
>>
>>2164833
okay. so is it any good? besides the art
>>
>>2164869
The story is kinda interesting, the girls are cute and very gay, and the music's alright. I hesitate to call it good before I've read the second part, though, because this one isn't satisfying on its own. I'm eager to read the second part, at least.

I remember the script having some localisation decisions I thought were dumb, but I guess that's normal.
>>
>>2164888
>this one isn't satisfying on its own.
It leaves plot threads hanging for part 2 or something?
>>
>>2164890
I guess, yeah, if I know what you mean. There's a cliffhanger and such.
>>
>>2164967
>There's a cliffhanger
Waiting for part 2 to come out before playing confirmed.
>>
File: 1453466160711.jpg (36KB, 500x537px) Image search: [Google]
1453466160711.jpg
36KB, 500x537px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4f0mUhhQkk
Seriously when its going to come out?

yuri games with different girls to choose are my weakness
Also the same company released two yuri audio products, one which is a girl confessing her love to you and another which is your onee-sanmaking love to you
>>
>>2164985
Last estimate was that they were hoping for C92 (and C91 for Yurinate)

http://natukon.sblo.jp/article/176501987.html
>>
>>2165006
Cool, but must be a very big project for them to take that long

What's the story btw
>>
Okay, just so I'm 100% understanding this regarding Persona 3. If I hang out with Junpei and the girls, I'll default to lesbian, but if I hang out with any other guy, there's a chance it'll turn out het?
If that's the case, perfect.
>>
File: b0283039_115694.jpg (218KB, 600x623px) Image search: [Google]
b0283039_115694.jpg
218KB, 600x623px
>>2165030
You can hang out with anyone you want, i never finished any of the guys S. Links but from what i know you can friendzone them if you want

But none of the S. Links other than Fool, Death and Judgement are obligatory
>>
>>2165030
You can friendzone you male s. links and lez out with Liz or touch Aigises neck pussy. Actually I think you can do both even while dating everyone available too. Hermit s. link is the lewdest as it involves numerous accounts of hand holding.
>>
>>2165045
>>2165052
Okay, I see. Is there a way for me to get other girls together? Can I do something for that nameless girl at the school who likes Mitsuru?
>>
>>2165030
You will never be forced into a het route without explicitly picking it. However, some of the male SLs can have some semi-romantic (depending on your point of view; I never found anything that couldn't have been just close friendship, except for some Ken events) conversations.
I'd still recommend completing all SLs. Although if you're playing for the first time, you might need a guide. Especially for the final part when Aegis's SL opens up.

>>2165053
You can't.
>>
>>2165055
>You can't.

That sucks.
>>
File: 44261785_p17.png (1MB, 740x980px) Image search: [Google]
44261785_p17.png
1MB, 740x980px
>>2165053
Why would you want to separate the best Persona yuri couple?

Even if you want, you can't
>>
Speaking of Persona, does all the games in the series have same kind of music as the fourth one?
>>
>>2165065
I dunno. Does P4 have a lot of repetitive bad jPop?
>>
>>2165065
No, i didn't play the first one but P2, P3, P4 and now P5 all have different musc styles
>>
>>2165065
Not before P3
>>
>>2164795
About to ask about this as well. Going to get it sooner or later, hopefully cum Christmas.
>>
>>2165128
Did you miss the last thread?
>>
>>2165128
forget about it
>>
>>2165128
Just read the last thread anon.
captcha: magnum lubu. goddamn it google
>>
Backer keys for Catch Canvas were just sent. At work so won't be able to try it until later tonight.
>>
>>2165144
>catpcha
>>
>>2165176

Speaking of which, is that on any stores other than steam?
>>
>>2165191
Denpasoft is distributing the free patch already (as is the developer) but currently they do not have a standalone release, so it may or may not show up there in the future. Otherwise, I imagine it will show up on Nutaku at some point.
>>
>>2165128
It has cum alright.
>>
>highway blossoms: mediocre at best, disappointing at worst
>brilliant shadows/rising angels: yuri bait
>sweet valley high: shit
>ladykiller: absolute dogshit
Western yuri, not even once
>>
>>2165220
I enjoyed Starlight Vega. It's not wonderful, but it was worth whatever I paid for it.
>>
>>2165230
Razz is doing an incest yuri game now. That one looks better than Starlight Vega.
>>
>>2165220
Surprised you didn't even mention Queen of thieves an extremely mediocre VN/RPG by Winterwolves.

Also will Catch canvas have an invisible protag so we can't tell if they are male or female? Or will it be a female we can actually see I don't want another Huniepop yuri even if I did enjoy the gameplay of Huniepop.
>>
>>2165234
I find that if I go into these "games" with low expectations I'm less angry and disappointed than many people in this thread seem to be. I think it's a good approach. Don't expect too much.
>>
>>2165236
You are my nigger.
>>
>>2165236
Generally people don't get that angry or disappointed. 4chan just likes to complain a lot. Ladykiller is a notable recent exception.
>>
>>2165243
I see a lot of people get really bent out of shape over "Sweet Volley High" even though I can't determine why except "it has a het route".

And I really can't imagine being upset over something like that. It's not like it's set up to trap you.
>>
>>2165236
Wise words but I feel my anger is due to expectations being high from older games that Winterwolves have made like Loren that were actually decent. I know they can do better which is why I am pissed and I am pissed because they waste time with shitty side projects no one asked for. When Loren 2 is a game lots of people asked for with good art by Western VN standards and about 5 or 6 girlxgirl romances to choose from. You are right Anon but its hard not to feel this way after years of waiting.
>>
>>2165234
>Queen of thieves
that one looked okay, but
>$25
>>
>>2165245
From what I could tell in the previous thread it was just one really dedicated shitposter.
>>
>>2165220
I'm getting the distinct feeling you've never actually played these games.
>>
>>2165245
It basically boiled down to only one of the yuri routes had a good end, the other two were bad ends, and I think you had to go through the het route to unlock one of the girls (with the bad end)
>>
Okay I think its best until we wait for some fool on steam to buy catch canvas even if I do like Razzart after Starlight Vega. However I don't have much interest in a 'yuri' game with an invisible protag since I could just imagine in my head that the protag is a girl. I will just keep an eye on steam to see if I can find any pics posted proving that the protag can be visibly seen at any point with any of the 3 love interests. That way it will be more than shitty text changes to an invisible protag.
>>
>>2165270
I'm going through it now and I don't expect to see visible protagonist, it certainly hasn't happened yet though I've only read a little bit of it. Maybe in the H-scenes but even that's a bit optimistic. There's plenty of lines that reference the protag's gender/orientation though.
>>
>>2165275
So it's not just a pronoun switch for male/female MC? That's encouraging.
>>
>>2165245
If you're talking about last thread that was all one guy who had not even played it. Some double purityfag who hated it just because it had an optional het route.

That being said it might actually be not very "/u/ friendly", but it doesn't seem like anyone in these threads has played it yet so we don't know anything other than what has been said in the few reviews by other people. No word on the actual writing quality or anything from what I can tell, just mentions of the endings/routes. Someone couldn't figure out how to do one of the girl routes and thought you had to do the het route to unlock it, but it was not confirmed.
>>
>>2165279
It doesn't seem to be a huge focus but the lines seem more rewritten than just simple pronoun switching.
>>
>>2165284
To be clear: I don't mean to get anyone's hopes up, it's obviously not a totally different experience for a female protag, but playing as a female I can see more than a couple of lines they'd have to totally rewrite for a male protag, not just swap some words around. And I'm only like a half hour or so in as I get pretty frequently distracted when reading VNs. I'm assuming it'll be the same ratio for the rest of it but I don't actually know that.
>>
>>2165245
There was one super-dedicated shitposter who kept screaming that it was the worst game ever for no actual reason.

Turns out it really IS terrible (see >>2165269
), but that person didn't know that, they were just trying to create drama, like >>2165220 whose posts are half lies
>>
>>2165275
Thank you for your noble sacrifice onee sama I appreciate it. While the text is some good news I fear that we won't be so lucky with the CGs it will just be one more disappointing game to add to the pile in the last few weeks.
>>
>>2165280
>Someone couldn't figure out how to do one of the girl routes and thought you had to do the het route to unlock it, but it was not confirmed.
It was later confirmed that you had to have sex with the male option in order to unlock the last girl 'route' and it wasn't even a full route.
>>
>>2164767
>Negligee is available on Nutaku, coming later elsewhere
Just a reminder that the person behind that studio, Adam Tilley, has a reputation as a shady character who may or may not have been embezzling money from their dozens of Kickstarters
>>
>>2165292
Honestly it's cheap enough that I don't mind that much, I figure I'll get my ~tenbux worth at least
>>
>>2165296
>may or may not have
he owns a mansion
>>
>>2165294
Where was it confirmed?

I legit want to know.

If possible I'd like to know what all five possible routes/endings are, since only 4 pursuable characters leaves one extra.
>>
>>2165317 here.

I can't find any reviews online, but instead I found some red flags from the developer.

Someone asked them on Steam about the concerns we had in the last thread, possibly even one of us. According to the devs their intention was for the main character to be bisexual and they wanted to portray that. They also suggested that traditional yuri fans play the het route to gain more insight into the characters. Bad.

Perhaps they called it yuri/otome since there is no genre for bisexuals. Either way, not looking good. If they alienate yuri fans with het and don't have enough content for otome fans then who is left? Not smart.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/523730/discussions/0/350543389010325529/

Still waiting for reviews but not hopeful.
>>
>>2165334
An optional het route can be ignored, but I'm autistic and would play it anyway for the character development...quite the dilemma
>>
>>2165334
It's fucking retarded. Buy Kindred, Nurse Love, or even A Kiss for petals instead of this.

Why even advertise it as a Yuri game?
>>
Made it pretty far into what I'm assuming is still the "common" route of Catch Canvas. I'm playing as the female protagonist and it's pretty yuri so far.

also one of the girls constantly peeks on and steals the panties of the other girls for obvious purposes

The climax of the beach "episode" and subsequent drama seems kind of retarded though... I dunno. I mean it makes perfect sense for her to be pissed off at the others for it but I find myself wondering why the hell the writers decided to write in "one girl gets naked kancho'd" as an actual plot point.

Pretty mediocre overall so far, though I did get some laughs out of it. And like one poster already said, it's clear that the male/female protagonist switch involves more than just changed pronouns, which is appreciated.
>>
>>2165349
Have you encountered any bugs? One of the gallery thumbnails doesn't display correctly for me, though the image itself is fine so it's not a big deal.

I'm enjoying it even if it feels like a pretty standard harem scenario with a girl protag instead of a guy, though I could imagine some of /u/ will dislike it for that reason
>>
>>2165354
>Have you encountered any bugs? One of the gallery thumbnails doesn't display correctly for me, though the image itself is fine so it's not a big deal.
I just checked the gallery and image 09 of 21 is showing error text where the thumbnail should be.
>image 'thumb_estellebath_sex' not found.

Can't click on it either.
>>
>>2165419
Clicking on it works for me, try clicking on the text and around the edge of the box
>>
>>2165421
Nope, it's not working at all.
>>
>>2165423
That's strange, I have the same thumbnail error but clicking on the text brings up the gallery image just fine. I tried it using the uncensor patch and with the original h.rpa and it works on both (and shows different images).
>>
>>2165220
How was brilliant shadows Yuri bait? Also sweet valley was a red flag the moment they posted the cgs
>>
>Catch Canvas
>$9
Shit, didn't realize it was so cheap. Still, the setting seems really bland to me- if it has passable smut I would probably buy it though.
>>
Everyone who's played Catch Canvas: Do the ero CGs show the protagonist's gender?
>>
>>2165458
Don't know yet but I'm willing to bet it's just nudes of the heroines.
>>
>>2165458
I haven't reached any of the love scenes yet or I'd tell you

My expectation is the same as >>2165460 though
>>
>>2165458
Nope. Solo images.
>>
>>2165464
That's disappointing. But then again, for a $9 price point you can't really expect them to have made two sets of all the CGs.
Hopefully the writing for the scenes is decent.
>>
>>2165466
While I haven't actually reached the love scenes yet I found the writing in the lewder scenes to be somewhat amusing
>>
>>2165429
What was wrong with the CGs? I only saw two but they seemed alright.
>>
Started Sakura Dungeon and it's fun, but i'm mildly disappointed by the H scenes so far.
Do the girls do anything other than dildo each other? Toys don't do much for me.
>>
>>2165507
There's a bit of fingering and 69ing too.

It's a good game, probably the best offering from WC, but would have preferred a smaller cast with better characterization. Most of the girls you recruit last only a floor or two before you switch them out and forget about them.
>>
>>2165509
Most of the girls have specific lines at specific moments... of which you will only read the ones from the girls you have on your party All the other lines are lost for good.
That's just bad game design in my opinion.

Also the things you need to do to recruit the Dragon and Anubis are sorta unclear. Same with the things you need to do to get the UFO
>>
>>2165507
A lot of the early scenes have toys, but there's a good amount of toyless ones later on.
>>
>>2165220
I don't know shit about most of those, but I agree that Rising Angels is pretty weak in the yuri department. Nothing gets resolved.
>>
>>2165347
>Why even advertise it as a Yuri game?
They didn't. They always advertised it as yuri/otome. Even in the post you were responding to it was described that way.
>>
>>2165542
Which Rising Angels game, though? It's a whole series with a lot of separate entries afaik
>>
>>2165617
Which should have been a dead giveaway. It's like advertising water as boiling/frozen.
>>
>>2165623
a dead giveaway of what? that it was exactly what it said it was, a game with both male and female love interests? That's not a giveaway. That's exactly what it said on the tin.

"Welcome to our shop! We sell dresses and pants."
>>
>>2165230
Agree. It's good, but not amazing. Low budget, but it also doesn't cost much.
Bottom line, would recommend.
>>
>>2165347
When 80% of the game is yuri, I think it's fair to advertise it as yuri, since only autistic purityfags like you will get upset about it.
>>
Catch Canvas is out on steam now, can't post decent CGs because the protagonist never appears in them, apparently it's almost entirely common route and a tiny branch at the end to focus on the girl you pick. Not a deep game but no one expected it to be
>>
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1 is 80% off on GOG this weekend. The DLC pack is 50% off.
>>
>>2165542
But that's not the focus of the series; it is about the adventure of the protagonist with her romantic exploits being weaved into that adventure. It's naturally going to be weaker since that's not its focus.
>>
>>2165542
That's because Fates hasn't been made yet. Lenna makes an appearance in the game and both Yoi and Faye are romance interests for Natalie's sister. Natalie can get with Zuri or Kika or Alexei. So it basically resolves both of the previous Rising Angels games romance plots.
>>
>>2165777
neptunia discount on steam when?
>>
>>2165799
Games are usually on discount about every two months, with bigger ones at thanksgiving, christmas, midsummer
>>
>>2165799
It's fairly often on sale
https://isthereanydeal.com/#/page:game/price?plain=hyperdimensionneptuniarebirthi
>>
>Crush Crush Moist & Uncensored came out on Nutaku a little over a wekk ago? You can choose your gender, and they added a new exclusive girl who makes remarks that indicates she's interested in the other girls.
>>
>>2165670
I bet you enjoyed Ladykiller and its hidden het rape. That game was advertised as a yuri game but that fucking tranny bastard secretly put that rape in. SVH was advertised as a bi game so it was never a yuri game.
>>
I have a strange feeling of deja vu.
>>
>>2165818
On 4chan? No way! ...
>>
>>2165814
>Crush Crush Moist & Uncensored
n-no thanks
>>
>>2165814
>Moist
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3192447/Cover-ears-Experts-reveal-SIX-words-women-hate-moist-topping-list-cringe-inducing-phrases.html
>>
>>2165849
Sucks for them, I love moist things
>>
>>2165906
Are you Big Moist?
>>
>>2164985
>onee-san
How ara are we talking about here?
>>
File: 20161014195834_1.jpg (239KB, 1920x978px) Image search: [Google]
20161014195834_1.jpg
239KB, 1920x978px
Catch Canvas is very short and it doesn't actually seem to have routes, you just pick the girl you want at the end. Maybe if you don't get enough flags they turn you down, but that didn't happen in my playthrough.

The ending includes a sex scene that is of decent length and obviously very different for males and females. It's not word-swapping, the one I saw was written as two girls having sex. You don't see the protagonist herself, as expected, just the other girl. There's more to the ending than the sex scene, there's also a "some time later" scene.

I don't like to judge quality as that's super subjective. I enjoyed it well enough, but it's about what you'd expect for an nine/ten dollar game in terms of length and total content. I have a number of gallery CGs still locked even though I finished the game so it's obvious I'm going to need to go back and make different choices to see more scenes. Harem-ish shennanigans with lewd girls is the focus of the game.
>>
>>2164766
What is this game?
>>
>>2165971
Thank you for your review. From 1 to 10, how would you rate the cgs?
>>
>>2166067
Mostly I'm good with them, I mean, you can tell the art style from the preview stuff and it doesn't really change. There are maybe two that look a little... "off" to me, as in the clothing looks weird, but I have a hard time quantifying that kind of thing. I'm planning to view the other endings later, but the nude CGs I got were hot enough for me. So... maybe a 7? I have low standards/no eye for art so maybe not the best person to ask

Best I can say is if you like the images used to promote the game you'll probably be okay with the CGs. I think the girls look good in the nude.
>>
>>2166069
Excellent. I heard terrible things about others like A Wild Catgirl Appears.
>>
File: 0000001152.jpg (363KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0000001152.jpg
363KB, 1600x1200px
So, after seeing this screenshot I decided I'll play Vampires: The Masquerade - Bloodlines, but I suck at this kind of game. I read there's a race, ventrue or something like that can get everything using persuasion is there any character guide for this game?
>>
>>2166083
Think of race as clan because you're a vampire. No other race available to you
>>
>>2166083
Tremere uber alles.
>>
>>2166085
Yeah, clan, that's what I mean. So there's a guide for it or not?

>>2166087
Tremere are good then? But isn't persuasion also important to flirt with other female characters?
>>
>>2166087
Malkavian is the only true way to experience this game.
>>
>>2166097
>Malkavian is the only true way to experience this game.
but being a Malkavian is suffering
>>
>>2166083
Play as Malkavian, they get the best dialogue in the game.
>>
>>2166083
Get the unofficial patch. It fixes/restores a bunch of shit plus it comes with a pretty comprehensive guide. http://www.moddb.com/mods/vtmb-unofficial-patch
>>
>>2166097
>>2166099
so randumb dialogues are hardly "the best" or "true way" to play the game.
>>
>>2166097
>>2166087
Wrong wrong wrong. Tzimisce is the best
>>
>>2166102
While I would agree with on that it's not the true way to play it, it is the most interesting. The dialogue is not really random as much as cryptic and it's not hard to make sense of most things said in context after you get used to it. It also comes with some interesting insight.
>>
>>2166104
I've never find Malk's particular brand of choices that interesting myself but I'd give you that. I'm just sick of people make it like playing Malk is the be-all, end-all way to play Masquerade because it's """"unique"""".
>>
>>2166108
To be fair, it is probably the only game in existence where you can play someone who is that brand of "completely fucking insane but somehow sees things more clearly than normal people". I have yet to play another game where I can talk to a street sign and learn something from it. So it would for sure be """"unique"""".

Bad for a first run though. A lot of things are spoiled, if you can make sense of what your own character is saying/hearing or the reactions to it.

>>2166090
Play whatever you want, you can level persuasion and seduction on any character. Of the three dialogue skills Intimidate is mostly useless and Persuasion and Seduction are both useful on both genders, though I believe there were a few differences very few people in the game do not swing both ways. If you want /u/ stuff level Seduction and make sure you hit the clubs for the "blood dolls"

Tremere are fun if you want to play a caster, my blood mage with a pistol was really fun. Gangrel are great if you want to go full apeshit melee, with the right set up you can tank automatic rifle fire like its nerf guns as you close in. Ventrue specialize in the social aspect with both Dominate and Presence which open up more dialogue, and I think they get even more dominate options in dialogue. Nosferatu have a bad mechanic for new players (due to being ugly as sin they need to stealth on the surface) but they can still interact with important human NPCs and the dialogue is worth playing a 2nd or 3rd run for, and in return they are the best at stealth. Never played a Toreador but they are the twilight-type and I think they have some unique dialogue options like Ventrue due to their Presence instead of Dominate. Brujah is whatever.

Make sure you download the unofficial patch. It is not optional. It will also add a selectable background trait at character creation which you don't want to miss, I believe there was one that doubles blood gains from drinking from females and halves gains from males.
>>
>>2166121
Yeah, I wouldn't necessarily recommend playing as Malkavian for the first time around, even though I did it myself.

Speaking of Bloodlines, RPG Codex did an interview with the art director just recently, which I found interesting:
http://www.rpgcodex.net/content.php?id=10425
>>
>>2166103
>all these plebeians
Nosferatu all day every day.

>>2166083
All clans are briefly described on the character creation screen. Technically, you can complete the game using only persuasion and seduction with most clans (excluding Nosferatu, because, well, have you seen them?), but Toreador, Tremere and Ventrue can use vampiric abilities in dialogues, which gives you a slight advantage if you plan to focus solely on social skills. If you're into roleplay, Toreador would probably fit you better as they tend to be closer to humans than other clans.
>>
>>2166090
>But isn't persuasion also important to flirt with other female characters?
Persuasion or other vampire powers are useless for that, it's Seduction that's important. If I remember my numbers right, to get the most out of the flirt options with women you'll want Seduction at 3 early on, then 4 once you reach the next hub, then 6 for the following hub, and utlimately aim for 8. Every clan has access to these options as long as they meet these stats requirements, except Nosferatu who can't use Seduction.
>>
>>2166060
The graphic there is from Negligee i think
>>
>>2166078
>I heard terrible things about others like A Wild Catgirl Appears
If you heard awful things about that game's CGs when it first launched, they were horrible frankensteinian creations stitched together because the devs ran out of money, but they used the funds from the early game sales to have ALL the cgs replaced with actually decent art. It still doesn't quite match the sprites (different artist) but it's not an abomination anymore.
>>
>>2166155
>if you plan to focus solely on social skills
For the love of grandpa Cain, do not do this. The game will expect you to turn into a one-vampire death squad, even if you're a wussy Toreador, so do put points in your fighting skills.
>>
>tfw was a wussy Toreador
>tfw that werewolf fight
Never again.

Early in the game it's important to balance your fighting and social skills, although, like >>2166221 said, Seduction is the only stat that matters in the long run. Things like Presence or Dominate can open up some interesting dialogue options, but they aren't all that useful in general.
>>
>>2166083
For maximum /u/, remember to feed the dying woman in the ER your blood.
>>
>>2165971
>>2166067
Dawn's scene features facesitting with the protagonist doing the facesitting which was nice for me
>>
I've tried some of Yamiyo ni Odore -Witch Wishes to Commit the Night-. I quite liked Resonance (or at least I REALLY loved the true route of it), so I figured I'd check out their older yuri game.

The gameplay doesn't seem to be too bad at first. But then you realize, most of the game is "protect stuff from enemies". And nobody ever cared even implementing that shit right. Your own fucking summons attack the stuff you are supposed to protect. Your own attacks hurt it as well (but not your allies..). It's a disaster.
And when you think "most is optional anyway".. no. Well technically yes, but there are a few enforced battles. Good luck with that.

All of that is thrown in some of the worst gameplay flow you could think of. It's a calendar system where you have at most two actions per day. Sometimes heroines are at certain places you can trigger an event with. Mostly though there isn't really anything to do other than doing the.. "optional".. gameplay. And the heroine "events"? Aren't even events. It just repeats a short event ad infinitum. And nope, affection isn't gained either. I have no fucking clue how to get affection. I only know that the girl I was going for decided to never even appear for a good ingame-month at this point. (of 2 I played..) It's a fucking mess. Why are they even there? How the fuck do you actually GAIN affection?
Add to that a disconnected story that has a short scene every few days you probably won't care about. No flow, no anything. A few shitty villains with a shitty backstory I'd assume nobody cares about. (I don't, nor about random rape.. and I don't even fucking know, the skip-key exists..)

Holy shit. I know most yuri VNs suck. I didn't expect this to be on a level of Resonance. Which on a whole isn't even THAT good. But this? Damn.
>>
>>2166366
i've heard the gameplay is awful, but that seems unplayable. yatagarasu went under apparently
>>
>>2166366
Escort missions are almost never good, but that seems particularly bad.
Why would anyone design a game like that?
>>
File: 1476199433542.png (363KB, 583x562px) Image search: [Google]
1476199433542.png
363KB, 583x562px
http://gematsu.com/2016/10/blue-reflection-details-different-world-shihori-sugamoto

New details for Blue Reflection but...
>Shihori Sugamoto
>A sexy girl with a unique atmosphere. She knows fashion and such very well, and will give advice when it comes to cosmetics. As a beautiful girl with excellent style, she is often rescued from men one way or another, and has little experience with facing hardships.
>She also has many male friends, and often hangs out with guys, just the two of them. For Shiori, however, everyone is an equal friend.
Fucking slut
>>
>>2166407
what is exactly wrong here?
is having male friends a problem?
>>
>>2166409
Everyone is equal. She probably spreads her love around. Like butter.
>>
>>2166409
On /u/?
Yeah.
>>
>>2166407
We can only hope that having so many friends will just make her hopefully gay bond with the player more special.
>>
>>2166409
Simply existing in a universe where male beings exist is enough for a woman to be considered an impure whore by /u/.
>>
>>2166409
Are unable to infer? Use the context and past experience.
>>
>>2166429
When you assume you make an ass of u and me
>>
>>2166415
because generally lesbians and male characters don't seem to exist in harmony, since writers suck
>>
http://gematsu.com/2016/10/nights-azure-2-details-new-lily-camilla-arukdao

>Camilla Arukado
>A woman doctor researching artificial half-demons. She has a look akin to cold observation, and is unshaken by things and a woman of plain remarks. She is the genius who was able to revive Alushe as a half-demon after her heart was pierced by demons. She offers the hotel to Alushe and company as a base, but her real intentions for supporting her are unknown. When fighting alongside Alushe as a Lily, she uses a gun to battle fiends.
>>
>>2166407
Jesus fuck why did they introduce her first?
>>
>>2166382
>>2166390

It's really weird, as there are decent ideas in the game. But the controls, gui and skill-system kinda ruin it. (for starters, why can you even drag and drop a character's status and basically all gui elements during battle? It's basically real-time, that shit only happens accidentally.. )

That said, I have an idea how this works now. Thankfully you can skip battles with a clear-save. (or rather system data with that saved, which you can easily get from sagaoz) In my case I got the first choice in the game "wrong". Choosing a character's event you are going for is important, but that only works if you are actually doing the event-chain right. And for that the character needs to ALWAYS have the highest affection. That will automatically trigger events at certain key-points which will raise affection or trigger future other unique events which will then raise affection.

So if anyone plans to play this game: Either just go directly with a full-clear system-save or start on easy and hope you'll have enough fun for one clear. (you can actually add the full save at any time and you can skip battles from then on, it doesn't influence your actual normal saves, so there's no risk) Disadvantage of a full-save is obviously the less optimal skipping as everything is probably marked as "read". Most heroines seem cute enough, you just really have to.. work for some of the better parts of it I feel.
>>
>>2166483
>Camilla Arukado
She's a vampire. Calling it right the hell now.
>>
>>2166483
>>2166508
I'm guessing she's related to that geek who was also named Alucard from the first game. Green outfit, glasses, fiend researcher etc.
>>
>>2166496
They didn't?
They introduced Hinako, Yuzuki, and Raimu first. And seems like Hinako isn't the only playable character after all. Guessing that none of the classmates get powers, though, that would probably be too much.
>>
So, did anyone try the negligee game to see if its good or worth it? I was tempted to buy it but the creator and presence of DLCs kinda put red flags for me.
>>
>>2166510
We knew about MC and her magical twins from before. They're obviously the main characters. I meant in terms of classmates which will be connected to gameplay.
>>
File: twins.jpg (1MB, 2474x3063px)
twins.jpg
1MB, 2474x3063px
>>2166496
Tits. God forbid otaku-kun get put off but the lack of hueg titties. They needed to introduce the ""sexy"" one to show that this type of girl is in the game. Nobody cares about this slut anyways. I don't care if she's straight as an arrow. We still have a lot more classmates and the main trio. The more important question is whether they're giving us twincest or not.
>>
I have and I'd say I like it overall, the sex scenes are all great (they included a 69 and scissoring, both big favourites of mine) and they all have animated versions that you can revisit from the main menu, BUT my main complaint is actually reaching the sexy endings, referred to as epilogues, which there are supposedly 4 of, among the 11 different endings, the conditions to achieve each different ending is somewhat hard to grasp, I THINK, don't quote me on this but I think it seems to be on some kind of points system of netting each girls approval, but it's hard telling which dialogue choice are the right one for each girl and what effect they have on the the others without a shit ton of trial and error, most wind you up at the bad ending for supposedly not being able to choose one, I've yet to find the 11th ending and 4th epilogue despite combing the different combinations of dialogue choices, nothing seems to happen other then the usual bad end or hiring just one of the girls (which can lead to a specific bad end, or an epilogue, depending on how meany "right" dialogue choices you made) if anyone has managed to get epilogue 4 I'd love to know how, because those locked CG in the gallery are laughing at me and driving me fucking insane
>>
>>2166511
I have and I'd say I like it overall, the sex scenes are all great (they included a 69 and scissoring, both big favourites of mine) and they all have animated versions that you can revisit from the main menu, BUT my main complaint is actually reaching the sexy endings, referred to as epilogues, which there are supposedly 4 of, among the 11 different endings, the conditions to achieve each different ending is somewhat hard to grasp, I THINK, don't quote me on this but I think it seems to be on some kind of points system of netting each girls approval, but it's hard telling which dialogue choice are the right one for each girl and what effect they have on the the others without a shit ton of trial and error, most wind you up at the bad ending for supposedly not being able to choose one, I've yet to find the 11th ending and 4th epilogue despite combing the different combinations of dialogue choices, nothing seems to happen other then the usual bad end or hiring just one of the girls (which can lead to a specific bad end, or an epilogue, depending on how meany "right" dialogue choices you made) if anyone has managed to get epilogue 4 I'd love to know how, because those locked CG in the gallery are laughing at me and driving me fucking insane
>>
>>2166409
There's nothing wrong with that but

>she has many male friends
>like to hang out with them, just the two of them

Although Im more than welcome for Gust to prove me wrong
>>
File: 1476569127231.gif (1024KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1476569127231.gif
1024KB, 500x281px
>>2166519
>/u/ thought that the girl named Yuri will be the token straight as an arrow slut
Feels good to be wrong desu senpai. Yuri best girl.
>>
>>2166407
>multiple playable characters confirmed
Good.
>>
>>2166532
Maybe she legit just sees them as friends, they misunderstand that and try to make a move, which is why she has be be rescued.
>>
>>2166508
Nah, why would you think that? Just because a girl is cold, pale and looks like she's been dead for years doesn't mean she is a vampire. Stop being so rude, anon.
>>
>>2166563
That's why I said I'd be glad if Gust proved me wrong in that regard
>>
File: Nsfw-full.jpg (1MB, 1532x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Nsfw-full.jpg
1MB, 1532x1080px
I like that turn of event...
Moar naked ladies please!
>>
>>2166583
looks uggo
>>
>>2166508
>first and last names are the two most well known vampires to exist

Did they even try? Only way to make it even more blatant is if her middle name was some derivative of Cain.
>>
>>2166593
At least it's not Camilla Notavampire.
>>
>>2166583
Lewd.
Is that in the game?
>>
>>2166583
I gotta admit making love over a bunch of skulls would make me uncomfortable.
>>
>>2166618
It's an example but illustrations like this one will be included in the game > https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/traumendesmadchen/chronotopia-a-dark-fairytale-visual-novel/posts/1709143
>>
File: 1469039616371.jpg (208KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1469039616371.jpg
208KB, 1000x1000px
So since you raging homos hate everything, and seem to think that such and such is the WORST game of all time, among such other sensationalizing viewpoints, let me ask you something else instead:

What is the BEST Yuri VN of all time?
>>
>>2166622
Lol, yeah, that's a bit weird. I hope they won't add skulls in the actual love scene...
>>
>>2166622
That only makes it hotter.
>>
>>2166635
The one you posted and Flowers.
>>
>>2166583
Hmm, I'll have to keep an eye on it just in case it looks like it'll fall just short. Though it should be tracking towards funded fine even without a bump at the end. I'm still not the biggest fan of the faces but it doesn't really bother me that much (not nearly as bad as Ladykiller's art for example) and I quite like how the nudity is drawn here.
>>
>>2166635
Aoi Shiro/Akai Ito.
>>
>>2166635
flowers and kindred spirits seem to be agreed on.
>>
>>2166635
As you just said, /u/ loves to sensationalize the fuck out of everything. I wouldn't even listen to half the anons here and have your own opinion
>>
>>2166635
Out of the localised ones, your pick.
>>
>>2166635
Ladykiller in Bind.
>>
>>2166635
Kindred Spirits / Aoi Shiro. They're too different to compare against each other but both great.
>>
File: 7.png (816KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
7.png
816KB, 800x600px
>>2166635
I mean we can hate stuff just as hard if we list our favorites and someone doesn't like them.

For me it would be Kindred Spirits but I also have not read that many yuri VNs, partly since there are not that many in english. It would be hard to trump my 10/10 enjoyment of that though.

Waiting for either Flowers to be completely released in english or my jap to be good enough to read it anyway.
>>
>>2166676
Forgot your :^)
>>
>>2166690
;^)
>>
>>2166635
Aoishiro and Kindred spirits, no contest (flowers isnt finished yet so i must reserve judgement)
>>
File: kotomi.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
kotomi.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
Solfege
>>
File: hatoukei0.png (888KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
hatoukei0.png
888KB, 800x600px
>>2166635
Success' Akai Ito and Aoishiro. Atmospheric with high production values and an interesting branching story that slowly reveals a larger overarching plot over several routes. One of the better examples of the potential of VN's.
>>
>>2166483
>>2166508
>name is combination of a female vampire and male vampire
>researches HALF demons
>wears half a pair of glasses
>hair style is half pinned up and half let down
>outfit is split between black and white
>has only one leg covered by half a pair of shorts or something
>wears coat half on, half off
She must also be a futanari with this kind of theme.

But seriously if she's the one in control of the hotel I think that's more evidence that this is an alternate universe to the first game.
>>
Has anyone played あかねとなずなの、らぶらぶ百合性活? Is it any good?
>>
File: 1476631190756.jpg (779KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1476631190756.jpg
779KB, 724x1024px
How intimate could you get with the side characters in the first game?
>>
>>2166765
The side characters were 3 men and a full blood demon girl. The demon girl and one of the men had no interest and the other two got told to fuck off whenever they tried to hit on Arnice.
>>
File: QUALITY.jpg (331KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
QUALITY.jpg
331KB, 1920x1080px
>>2166249
>not an abomination anymore
Have you played it? Is the writing abominable? Pic related for whoever needs a good laugh right now.
>>
>>2166770
Good grief.
>>
>>2166635
Akaiito/Aoishiro/Kindred
>>
>>2166765
Basically not at all. Though the side characters in Nights of Azure 1 were only loosely-relevant NPCs.
>>
>>2166583
Nice newspaper hair.
>>
>>2166770
you laugh but they sold 24,000 copies of the game
>>
>>2166773
Yep, pretty terrifying. This is what they replaced it with... although I hear rumors they may now have hired ANOTHER artist to mix in even MORE random art styles. At least it means they keep updating the game, which is a lot more than you'd expect for $3
>>
>>2166810
No way that's the same game.

>ANOTHER artist to mix in even MORE random art styles
They'd be shooting themselves in the foot. Also, you mean your pic isn't the standard?
>>
>>2166811
They launched the game with no CG artist so they made horrible scribbles out of bits and pieces of sprites and programmer art, leading to >>2166770

After the game launched and sold a lot of copies, they took that money and spent it hiring an artist to draw CGs, then replaced all the awful programmer art. The artist they hired is not the same as the person who did the sprite art, so it's still mismatched, but at least it's not a bleeding eyesore anymore.

Look through the screenshots if you want http://steamcommunity.com/app/429580/screenshots/#scrollTop=0 - you'll see some of the awful ones still preserved from the original launch, but if you set it to show the most recent screenshots, it'll be all the new style
>>
>>2166502
Its great to speak to another player and get some feedback on the game. I didn't mind playing the game once but to get all girls you would need to play it multiple times and your stats fucking reset. I couldn't bear it so I got the sagaoz like you did.

Shame you didn't really get the affection either I managed to get the 3 main females without problem but couldn't figure out how to unlock the white haired teacher or the blue haired loli. I ended up watching them via sagaoz save file.

As for resonance is it as bad? Do I have to torture myself to get every route?
>>
File: guishen_0148vg56_02.jpg (132KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
guishen_0148vg56_02.jpg
132KB, 1280x720px
>>2166922
>As for resonance is it as bad? Do I have to torture myself to get every route?

Not that anon, but Resonance's bits of game sections were WAAAYYY better than Yamiyo. Also there's no stats. And more importantly, after first time completion you can skip it all entirely.

If you're asking about route availability, getting into your preferred route is fairly easy. Just save before the partner selection choices and load as necessary. Also slight spoilers, one of the girls has her True End locked. You have to do her route twice to get that end.

Pic; MC and best girl.
>>
>>2166407
Into the trash it goes
>>
>>2166949
>best girl
>not MC's own mother
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVI0LSME1xc

The game models look really, really pretty. Hope the game is fun too, looks neat from the short clips here.
>>
File: paya.jpg (172KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
paya.jpg
172KB, 1280x720px
>>2166922
>>2166949

I'd just like to add to this: You should still play it on easy, probably not the true route the first time and prepare for some major issues with the final boss. Even on easy that shit is not a joke. If you get hit once, you are stunned for like 5 seconds. No joke. I'd assume a clear system data would probably do the trick for skipping that (you can swap your own right back in after), but it IS quite beatable. You probably don't ever want to play the gameplay part afterwards again, which is completely fine as you can skip it, like mentioned. (aside of the arcade part, but that's actually easy on easy anyway, like everything else but the last boss..)

Resonance was quite fun, though the one other route aside of the true-route I played was painfully incomplete. I'd assume the rest of the game also suffers to varying degrees, but the true route alone is worth it in my opinion. Still the best thing I've read this year.. and I read it at the beginning of January and many things since then.
>>
>>2167052
>that dmc3 million slash
>that music that has its own life but also contains a motif from the first game
>that gattai attack

Hype.
>>
>>2167052
I see some influence from the Musou dev they brought in.
>>
File: Ruhenheid Ariarod3.png (2MB, 1937x1561px) Image search: [Google]
Ruhenheid Ariarod3.png
2MB, 1937x1561px
>>2167052
Gimme.
>>
>>2166529
Well i ended buying it and im still missing 6 CGs,
The 3 last ones on the 2nd page and the 3 surrounding the end CG at the bottom right corner of the 1st page.
Does anyone have a clue?
>>
>>2166956
Good taste onee-sama.
>>
>>2166949
I liked Yayako better
>>
>>2167112

Doesn't have a route though. Okay, in theory she has one, but practically she doesn't. The way you access it is just pathetic and heartless. At least I could never have MC-chan do that shit and still enjoy something afterwards.

Really, the branching is probably one of the worse parts of the game. Not only do you have tons of blind choices, no, two routes more or less branch of another girl's route. I dunno how this'd affect Megu's, I can see it working alright there, though I haven't played it. But the choice you need to do for Yaya's? Well, like I said: It's just way too pathetic and heartless pulling away from Nagi like that at that point. (and acting exactly as the "enemy" wants you to as well.. in a way) A shame as I'd otherwise played Yaya's route. As it is though.. I'm not sure if it'll ever happen.
>>
>>2167124
If I remember right, how Megumi's route starts is Kanae had fallen for Yuu and they had had sex, but had not exactly become lovers, and then Kazumi makes a move on Yuu, Yuu reciprocates (she doesn't if you've got the flags for her route) so Kanae and Megumi end together because they both lost out on Yuu.
>>
>>2167136

That's... pretty "ouch" as well. I figured it'd be okay if it'd had been before Kanae.. "committed". Damn.
Shame Yuu's route kinda forgets most of these plotpoints and just rushed like hell through its last part. That was so unfortunate.
>>
>>2167124
>The way you access it is just pathetic and heartless.

Do tell
>>
>>2167107
yea, those are the ones that are alluding me too, at this point I'm considering giving up until it gets realised on steam and more discussion for it picks up, or at least until someone rips the CG, that will at least give me some semblance of a clue of what I'm supposed to be aiming for for that 4th epilogue, but I'm fairly certain that it involves agreeing to wearing the underwear out on the shop floor, since the route that doesn't generally makes getting the epilogues for the individual girls easier for some reason, so by that logic the route with the underwear being publicly worn is hiding something that can only be achieved by choosing that but so far, no combination of dialogue choices seems to be opening up anything new or getting me anything other then a bad end
>>
File: vg58_00_B.jpg (126KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vg58_00_B.jpg
126KB, 1280x720px
>>2167124
I think you're looking too deep into it Nee-san. I don't remember their triangle being that dramatic when I played it. Keep in mind I played it when it came out 3 years ago, so my memory is kinda iffy but I distinctly remember Yayako's route not being as bad as Megu's because I definitely remember this >>2167136

>>2167112
Honestly everyone in the game is great. Especially the MC, who's basically only thinking about chasing tail and nothing else.

Seriously, the island she goes to is littered with mysteries, but half the routes she goes "Fuck that, I'm gonna shlick this girl, get my Happy End with her, and be done with it". She only gives a shit when the mysteries actually try to cuntblock her.

Truly the heroine fit for /u/. Also she's a magic baby born from two mothers and she gets to bang one of them in her route. What more could you ask for?
>>
>>2167226
English version when?
>>
>>2167228
Whenever you translate it.
>>
>>2167229
Is this game VNR-friendly?
>>
>>2167233
I don't know what that is.
>>
>>2167237
Visual Novel Reader

It's a program that translates visual novels
>>
>>2167342
I genuinely hope it dies in a housefire
>>
>>2167342
>tranny
>not being a mentally ill fucker
>>
>>2167342
This is fucked up.
>>
>>2167342
Here we go again
>>
>>2167344
it is making bank of it's "game" and will be milking it into the foreseeable future
>>
>>2167356
Not if dead
>>
Did we get a report from anyone actually playing Negligee yet?
>>
>>2167370
No, but I wouldn't get my hopes up. Even if they have passable art, the games from that "studio" are notorious for being horribly written.
>>
>>2167379
i'm more worried about the optional DLC not being so optional. also seems like the girls have previous boyfriends
>>
File: 1468613279861.jpg (210KB, 848x1200px)
1468613279861.jpg
210KB, 848x1200px
Does the new Pokemon game have any light subtext potential?
>>
File: fhfdfdg2_by_starpotion-d6qvat5.png (925KB, 650x1950px) Image search: [Google]
fhfdfdg2_by_starpotion-d6qvat5.png
925KB, 650x1950px
>>2167393
I imagine so. Recent Pokemon games have been pretty good for subtext
>>
>>2167370

See >>2166529
>>
>>2167397
Wait, so AJTilley actually didn't shovel off development to the lowest bidder? Is he even a part of that racket anymore?
>>
>>2167401
yes he is, he shovels kickstarter funds into his expensive house/lifestyle.
>>
File: 1470671903543.jpg (187KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1470671903543.jpg
187KB, 900x1200px
>>2166635
I feel like Kindred Spirits is unrivaled at the moment.
>>
>>2167413
And I feel like this is pushing into samefagging shill territory. I've yet to see anyone actually explain why it's the best yuri game evar
>>
>>2167456
Because all the others are so shit.
>>
>>2167459
Sorry, but you're so wrong it's not even funny.
>>
>>2167467
Yeah, I'm just shitposting. But it's the most easily accessible vn that's been translated, with a varied cast of characters and quite high quality across the board.
>>
File: Lonely_Yuri.png (1MB, 1280x720px)
Lonely_Yuri.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>2166635
Lonely yuri.
>>
>>2167456
Maybe not in this thread, but it's been discussed at great length previously.

A few highlights:
it features a lot of different couples, where too many yuri games are too hung up on ONE true pairing, so there's a lot to go around for different tastes
there is sex, without going over the top into ridiculous and boring porn
the level of gayngst is considered preferable to stories that either leave it out entirely or harp too much on it
no men get in the way
most people like most of the characters
it's pretty long and has spinoffs and optional stuff to invest more time into
>>
>>2167456
It's popular.
>>
>>2167474
>where too many yuri games are too hung up on ONE true pairing, so there's a lot to go around for different tastes
Instead of ONE true pairing there are like a dozen one true pairings. It's like Maidens of Michael but you haven't had the benefit of separate games to get to know each couple, and you still have no agency over the story apart from what scenes you watch.
>>
>>2167470
I think it's a nice introductory to yuri VNs. Or just nice for someone starting to get into yuri in genereal.
>>
>>2167456
> samefagging shills

Paranoid much?

Almost none of the posts said why which VN was their favorite or they thought it was the best. Only had two more posts than Aoishiro anyway.

Not like there are that many yuri VNs to choose from, and KS is the most easily accessible and recent enough to have had hype building up to the english release. It's also just straight up "normal" yuri and nothing else, so people who would get turned off by other genres like fantasy and whatnot would presumably still like it.

Aside from the meme reply all of those are probably worth reading for anyone who would bother to read a yuri VN at all though, they are all recommendable. And quite a few of us are waiting for Flowers of course.

If you want actual reasons KS is good then I would probably just repeat >>2167474 and add that the music is lovely and/or catchy as fuck, the majority of it is well written, and the art does its style great. It also doesn't fall into the trap a lot of romance focused stuff does where no one is allowed to interact with people aside from their love interest, which is nice.

If you want negatives to balance that it is only partially voiced, there is a good chance you won't like at least one pairing/character, and I can personally remember two or three bits that I think were not so good, objectively.
>>
>>2167484
Not having separate games to get to know them isn't really a problem since the game is still 20-30 hours long for seven couples. That's a pretty damn long time, especially if you compare it to an anime or book. From the few Sonohana games I have played they seem to be only a few hours long with a large chunk of that devoted to sex scenes so it is roughly comparable.

It's also unfortunately near impossible to give the player much agency and still have a fully fleshed out romance or story in pretty much anything, beyond dividing a game into routes which is still usually just picking your route. probably why no ano route Generally the more choice the player has, the less those choices matter.

I'd love to see a game like Kindred Spirits where you have a pool of 10-20 girls and pair them up however you choose and follow their development into a couple and what comes after, but anything with choices that wide has to sacrifice depth sadly. Way easier to just do female protag with a handful of routes (or just one route) and we don't have a whole lot of those either.
>>
File: giphy.gif (759KB, 500x511px)
giphy.gif
759KB, 500x511px
>>2167488
>music is catchy as fuck
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmq8MPdwBTA
You're so right it's not even funny. I almost wish I had played it without music because I sometimes find myself hearing the Fu~ Fu~ Ha-ah-oh~ just kinda in the background in my head while going about my day.

I think I like it so much because it's more emphatic than its peers, if that makes sense. Where other VNs or media in the Yuri genre feel very tentative and unsure, the soundtrack of KS sounds VERY "sure of itself." It knows exactly what it wants to be.

Ah, well, Youka's song melted my heart down to a mere puddle, also. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4h53Pfpug0
>>
>>2167503
Kindred Spirits has nothing on Akaiito

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH3yNGBGDEI

or Atlach-Nacha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGlDTOwZO28
>>
>>2166305
>Things like Presence or Dominate can open up some interesting dialogue options, but they aren't all that useful in general.

Those are two of the most powerful combat disciplines.
>>
>>2167456
It'd be 10/10 if Hina didn't exist.
>>
>>2167520
My bad. I meant "they aren't that useful in dialogues".
>>
>>2167530
I don't think even the dialogue skills are very useful in dialogue.

The patch does help though. I have persuade but most times I want to use it I can also use Dementate for the same effect.
>>
>>2167529
Oh god, shut up ano-faggot.
>>
>>2167536
Seduction is basically the only social skill that matters in vanilla.
>>
>>2167413
>gotta play high pitch notes
>>
t b h, i did not enjoy kindred spirits, but i often recommend it because it is the only neutral yuri VN I think the majority of people enjoy.

my favorites get mentioned here, but there's too many caveats for me to recommend them, despite enjoying all of them a lot more.
>>
File: is this for real.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
is this for real.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Holy fucking shit. For some reason I was skeptical of all the reports about Ladykiller. I was thinking, "no way this game will literally force you into playing as a lesbian who has to fuck a guy, that has to be some kind of fucked up alternative route, it's all about the context! I liked Analogue and Hate Plus, so I'll get down to the bottom of this!"

Well, here I am, having bought the game yesterday and playing through it. My choices were pretty much alternating between the Beauty and the Stalker every night, amassing votes, and completing the Nerd's route while getting a good portion into the Photographer route.

Anyways...yeah the game just forces you into this fucked up situation.

Yeah. /u/ was right.
>>
>>2167561
I don't recommend most of my favorite stuff cause I think most people won't like it
>>
>>2167566
>problematic fantasies
HE LITERALLY PUTS HIS DICK IN YOU
>>
>>2167566
Oh also - you cannot avoid having sex with them (unless I suppose you get 50 votes to trade with the President). You get a non-standard game over if you try to refuse to have sex with either of them. with the maid admonishing you for not doing enough and saying, "you're giving up just like that?" The game literally beats you over the head, saying that you have no choice but to fuck one of these two dudes, and if you don't, you're 'giving up'.

Those fucking content warnings are such a fucking joke since you can't avoid these scenes.
>>
>>2167566
People keep telling me fire is hot. I better stick my hand in it just to be sure.
>>
>>2167570
I, for one, appreciate anon's sacrifice
>>
>>2167566
the funny thing is she edited the crossdressers wording to sound less like HE was being coerced into sex

the creator is actually crazy
>>
>>2167572
Me too. Anon died for our sins, RIP.
>>
>>2167573
So, the creator also has fetish for lesbians raping men?
>>
>>2167573
How so?
>>
>>2167575
no, readers had a problem with the trap being "tricked" by the fact that the MC was actually a girl and not the brother. she changed that and not the creepy rape
>>
>>2167566
I hate this but I'm already imagining a hate letter to the developer of this game when I haven't even played this game (nor will I ever).
>>
>>2167566
>problematic fantasies

Hah. Jesus.

Well I wasn't planning on playing it before or after all the shit but I was wondering how bad it actually was. That's kind of hilarious.

Thanks for jumping into the fire you crazy fuck.
>>
>>2167566
The wors part is this piece of shit has an army of retards backing him up.
>>
There is an actual trans (post-op) games journalist whose opinion about this I would be interested in hearing.
>>
>>2167585
>games journalist
Trans or not, "game journalists" are mostly clowns nowadays.
>>
>>2167566
I don't understand, the game looks awful, and the gameplay is mediocre.
Why are you so fixated on it.
It's not like it was a high budget well anticipated yuri game. It's some garbage that people were getting on a whim.
Who cares if it has men fucking lesbians in it, it's shit to begin with.
>>
>>2167591
People (myself included) liked the previous games from the developer. This is a huge disappointment.
>>
>>2167591
I was quite anticipating it.
>Sex positive, consensual lesbian BDSM! Sign me up!
>Okay, man faces, I /guess/ I can deal with that. I've played worse.

>Wait, het rape?
>Wait, CONSENSUAL het sex?
>What the fuck is this.
>Burn it with fire.
>Salt the remains so nothing will ever grow here again
>>
>>2167566
It's fucking deplorable. It sounds like some twisted, SJW game.
>>
It has some good scenes in it but it's just wasted thanks to that ending garbage.
>>
>>2167597
The only pure Yuri, fully BDSM themed game I know is Esclation Hardcore. I was hoping Ladykiller would be as good it is. It seems i'm wrong...
>>
>>2167591
I mean, I had some hopes for it when it was first announced. Back then, concept art actually looked... you know, like drawings of women instead of deformed men with boobs.
http://imgur.com/a/NsXBJ
>>
>>2167614
This is so depressing. You can see the art slowly getting worse
>>
>>2167614
That art sure went to shit. What happened?
>>
>>2167624
From what I remember, there was an active decision made to work towards more masculine designs.
>>
>>2167624
i think that's when they started to live with christine love
>>
File: 1471730144873.png (858KB, 1184x666px)
1471730144873.png
858KB, 1184x666px
>>2167626
People keep saying that, but I don't really think that's it. It seems more like they were going for realistic art but they missed the mark. The shrunken faces and bulky bodies are extremely characteristic of an anime artist attempting realism without taking the time to properly study proportions and shit.
>>
>>2167640
I mean, I'm reasonably certain I saw a tweet or comment in an interview to that effect, but I can't quite remember.
>>
>>2167640
T-that's edited, right?
>>
>>2167640
I hope that's not edited, because that image has convinced me to buy it.
>>
>>2167640
WTF is that. It's like some daemon from Warhammer!
>>
>>2167640
Even without the edit this art style kind of reminds me of what nutaku did to their browser games at one point.
>>
>>2167566
>>2167647
Why does /u/ still give this monster money? $30 is enough to buy a handful of indie games from honest yuri authors. The wanton use of money makes me curious to crap out a piece of crap and slap a price tag on it just to see what happens.
>>
>>2167663
They're probably the same people who say it's too expensive to buy a PS4 to play Nights of Azure.
>>
>>2167663
I cant see what turned her/him into such a freakish moron/SJW. Her other games were decent, what caused this to jump the shark?
>>
>>2167669
Nothing really changed. The dev was a nutjob before, it's just far more apparent in this one due to the ideas and message involved.
>>
>>2167669
https://vndb.org/v3906
i've posted this before but this is their first game which features a lesbian running to cock
>>
>>2167677
I guess it was just Analogue that was good.
>>
>>2167677
It's almost like the author is a transsexual still trying to accept he is a gay man with dyed pink hair.
>>
>>2167683
Pretty sure CL claims to be a lesbian though
>>
Don't lump her in with other trans people. Especially those of us who think the game is a colossal disappointment for being butchered in such a way.
>>
>>2167685
I claim to be the Queen of France.
>>
>>2167686
you're all awful and want lesbians to accept your "strapless" aka "lesbian penis"
>>
>>2167690
the assholes who aren't even actually trans are the ones who want that.
>>
>>2167686

Trans will never be the opposite sex, no matter how badly they disfigure themselves.
Yuri is girls loving girls, not girls loving guys who want to be girls.
Keep those delusions out of yuri and there's no problem.
>>
>>2167696
wow. first of all that's completely true.
>>
>>2167471
Short and cute with a nice sound track. I could play that nitizyou1_loop.ogg for hours.
>>
For gods sake why did you people have to bring this shit up again. WE ALREADY KNOW. WE ALREADY WASTED A 900 POST THREAD BITCHING ABOUT IT. do we have to endlessly drag up things that are shit when we have much better things to talk about?
>>
>>2167758
>we have much better things to talk about
like?
>>
Nights of Azure 2 looks so damn good, I love the cat and wolf. And of course, Ruhenheid and Alushe look perfect together.
>>
>>2167758
The game has barely been out for a week, you'd have to be naive to think something that can generate this amount of discussion wouldn't be brought up again while it's still fresh in everyone's minds. The only mistake was discarding the previous thread too early thinking the storm had passed, so let us not repeat it a second time.
>>
>>2167665
Well, it is. Hardly any game is worth... however much PS4 costs now. As for >>2167663's question, while I was joking, I would pay something like ~$10 just to look at that monstrosity. It's like playing terrible games or watching terrible movies.
>>
>>2167765
You should just pirate it.
>>
>>2167768
I would if I could. Then again, I want to support the production of more terrible EVNs in the future.
>>
>>2167771
I'm sure I could come up with a really shitty EVN, so donate to me?
>>
>>2167782
If you make it, sure.
>>
>>2167689
A risky claim, anon, the last few ended up either exiled or beheaded.
>>
>>2167793
You DON'T want to be exiled from France?
>>
Oh cool. There's unofficial Android ports of Sakura Dungeon and Space.
Not being able to mouse over things for hover info sounds annoying, but not enough to make it unusable.

PORN GAMES ON THE GO. A childhood dream.
>>
Don't know how /u/ was Pillars of Eternity (I've seen it mentioned here a few times), but Obsidian is coming out with a new RPG called Tyranny and you're apparently a villain.
>>
>>2167804
It was barely /u/. Obsidian are sort of famous for doing terrible things to your love interests.
>>
>>2167760
We've had like three or four other /u/-relevant games just released

Negligee
Catch Canvas
Ne No Kami
Sakura Something Or Other (I Think)
>>
>>2167817
Those are boring.
>>
>>2167819
what does it say about us if we find actual yuri boring?
>>
>>2167822
People are drawn to drama. Ladykiller is drama. It'll die out in one or two days, max.
>>
>>2167796
What if we had a yuri dungeon crawler GO?
>>
>>2167822
That the devs suck at writing good plots.
>>
>>2167819
I like Ne No Kami.
>>
>>2167827
>AR dungeon crawler
Fuck off, Van, what are you even doing here.
>>
File: privilege02l.png (3MB, 1439x1017px) Image search: [Google]
privilege02l.png
3MB, 1439x1017px
>>2167761
Can't wait for the full version of this track https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVI0LSME1xc
>>
>>2167883
That scarf at 1:15 though. It's like it's caressing her for a job well done.
>>
>>2167573
>the creator is actually crazy
No wonder, reading that scene where the lesbian is basically fucked straight to love the D and being sad that the guy didn't look at her or didn't fuck her more and the lesbian saying all the time how as a lesbian she does this and that and loves it, I was quite lost reading that scene in particular.

It's just some quite sad wishfulfilling idiocy where the trans creator of the game would wish more lesbians would turn bi or straight for his/her trans D, maybe he or she has problems with being accepted by lesbians who aren't interested in doing it with a "girl" who is before transition, who still has a penis. So in revenge the trans author makes a game where a lesbian becomes D addict just by seeing it in all its glory and being fucked by it.

It's quite pathetic on the level of your usual hetero sex doujin porn logic where lesbians turn straight for the D out of nowhere.
If you would read the whole scene in library it's just so shameful for the creator, kinda sad that from start like other publishers she or he didn't inform the buyers what they will get with buying the game, if she from start told us that the game doesn't have a lesbian MC but bi who gets conversion scene by being fucked by a guy in it I wouldn't have real complaints cause I wouldn't buy it then, but no the author intentionally hide that fact and wanted 30$ for such kind of game with nasty hetero surprise.

At least if you will check WinterWolf games they from start tell you all the the main girls are bi like in Queen of Thieves one. Publishers especially indy ones should be honest with their customers, no one ask for more.
>>
LADYKILLER UPLOAD WHEN
>>
>>2167989
What, isn't it more fun to blindly complain and make up theories about how the dev is trying to force us all to be straight with 'unavoidable' het rape, despite that not being the case?

Considering that the het stuff ONLY happens on the route where you whore around, there's just as much case to be made that the dev's real agenda was 'Anyone who isn't a pure lesbian devoted to one person and one person only is a total fucking slut who would probably even sleep with a man'
>>
>>2167989
never fuck off i love you
>>
>>2167997
>the game "ladykiller in a bind" punishes you for being a ladykiller
is the most charitable reading you can make of this
game is shit
>>
>>2168001
well yes, game is shit is a given
>>
>>2167997
>despite that not being the case?
you're fucking retarded
>>
>>2167997
Total Sluts can still be lesbians retard. Now you sound like a butt-hurt SJW.
>>
>>2168006
The het rape scene is not unavoidable, idiot.

>>2168010
Of course total sluts can be lesbians, and the game is fucked up no matter what the purpose of the scene is, I'm only pointing out the bizarreness of people fixating on exactly one explanation (especially people ho haven't played it.)

/u/ is known for LOVING to get some bizarre idea in their heads and keep running with it
>>
>>2167804
PoE didn't really have any romance whatsoever, and Obsidian are kinda known for not liking romance in their games and when they've done it it's usually A: because it's a borrowed property such as KotOR or the like and they're probably obligated to include it and B: usually depressing.

Still, Tyranny seems to mostly be done by a different team than PoE so who knows.
>>
>>2168017
Wait, so are you annoyed that /u/ is annoyed that the game makes you fuck a guy in one of the routes? I’m confused.
>>
>>2168017
The worst part is how much money that piece of shit is making, while proper yuri games fail.
>>
>>2168018
Speaking of RPGs, has anyone played Divinity 2 early access yet? The first one was at least /u/ friendly. Not exactly romance focused but it was a pretty damn good game.
>>
]>>2167997
>Considering that the het stuff ONLY happens on the route where you whore around, there's just as much case to be made that the dev's real agenda was 'Anyone who isn't a pure lesbian devoted to one person and one person only is a total fucking slut who would probably even sleep with a man'

Have you played the game?

The het stuff is only available on the poly route, true. However, both the Stalker and the Beauty seem perfectly fine with it and seem like they know what is going on, especially since the Stalker tells the player about how she's sexting with the Beauty. Furthermore, the game ends with the two of them in a poly relationship without any drama whatsover.

If the purpose of the het is to punish players for being a slut, it really doesn't make sense in the context of how the Stalker and Beauty treat the player and each other.

Also, in my playthrough, I only slept with the Stalker and Beauty.
>>
>>2168017
>Of course total sluts can be lesbians, and the game is fucked up no matter what the purpose of the scene is, I'm only pointing out the bizarreness of people fixating on exactly one explanation (especially people ho haven't played it.)
Read that scene where the lesbians fuck the guy, explain to me why the girl calls herself a lesbian whole time during it and literally is falling fo the D of the guy hard at the end of it where she loves it.

If that's is ok with you that the author didn't bother to warn the buyers before that the game will include conversion fetish heterosexual sex scenes for the guys who want to see lesbian t urn bi/straight or do it with traps with their penises in another then you should really not write here anymroe tryint to defend such kind of perso nwho writes such thigns and then tries to sell it as girl x girl BDSM romance game to naive people.
Author coudl easily tell fro mstart what kind of sex scenes she will show in the game to warn readers like any normal publishers of such kind of games do in advance.
Paying 30$ to get a route in the game without previous warning where the lesbian is cured from her homosexuality by being fucked by a guy is not something people want to pay for.
>>
>>2168025
>I’m confused.
Apparently so.
No, I am not annoyed that /u/ is annoyed. Nor am I a fan of the game, or an undercover SJW agent.
I am mocking /u/'s tendency to get fixated on particular theories and repeat them endlessly, especially when those theories are often not correct.

Since some people apparently have trouble following this, I am not seriously suggesting that the shitty het rape has some deep message to punish you for being a slut.

I do, however, think that it's entirely possible for someone to come up with that theory and cling to it every bit as blindly. Certainly I hear lots of insane rants about other videogames harping on how they 'punish' characters for being sluts by forcing you into a bad end because you didn't focus on just one character.
>>
>>2168032
>If that's is ok with you

You and the point are in different states.

Why are you yelling at ME for the author's bizarre writing? I didn't write it, and I agree that the game is shit. I do not disagree IN ANY WAY with your statements that it should have been warned. I am not defending the game.

The very post you are responding to SAID all that, and pointing out that I am only commenting on /u/'s blind fixations. So, of course, you didn't read my post and kept going on about what you were mad about, almost as if you were blindly fi...
>>
>>2168035
So you're just generally shitposting without knowing shit about what you're talking about, because... /u/ annoys you sometimes? You're butthurt about some past occasion?
>>
>>2168035
Looking at the posts it seems to be the same one or two anons who are saying that the entire time, so I don’t know why you’re attributing it to the entire board.
>>
>>2168035
>I am not seriously suggesting that the shitty het rape has some deep message to punish you for being a slut.
>
>I do, however, think that it's entirely possible for someone to come up with that theory and cling to it every bit as blindly.
See, this just doesn't make sense in the context of the game, because the people who the player would have to 'cheat on' to get this ending, Beauty and Stalker, are both fine with it (and have their own thing going on the side) and the ending afterwards is happy and polyamorous. There's actually absolutely no discussion about it; no one is upset.

If this coercive scene is really meant to punish the player for being a slut, why are the two characters being 'wronged' completely okay with it and sexting each other? It just doesn't make sense.
>>
File: 1464471432540.jpg (113KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1464471432540.jpg
113KB, 1366x768px
give it a rest already
>>
File: 1411133797932.png (92KB, 551x592px) Image search: [Google]
1411133797932.png
92KB, 551x592px
>>2168053
>last thread literally had 900 posts
>retards still actually buying it >>2167566 and restarting the discussion about it
>>
>>2168060
Hey, it's not all bad. If it makes you feel better, I got a refund.
>>
>>2168063
You're still a retard and the thread is still ruined.
>>
>>2168064
Yes, but she's a luckier, happier retard than we are.
>>
>>2168071
>luckier, happier retard
Because that anon played a vomit inducing turd made by some nutjob? If anything, she has shit tier taste, to pay for a VN with characters who look like men with a down syndrome.
>>
>>2167502
Took me 9 hours.
>>
In happier news
http://nomnomnamidev.tumblr.com/post/143708957235/okay-i-tweeted-about-all-this-but-here-i-am-to
Seems like we'll get the full story after all.
>>
>>2168094
>romance detective chapter 2 is coming this summer
This is that game that was never going to be finished right? I might actually play it now.
>>
>>2168098
the first one is actually a cohesive story with an ending, i have no idea why she's doing a second one besides fun.
>>
https://itch.io/jam/yuri-game-jam-2016
>>
>>2168029
I have a little bit, not much to say about the romance since I at least haven't gotten to that part. The character creation is so good in this one.
>>
>>2168098
>>2168099
wait a sec I just completed RD2 like month ago
story was done, only some art was missing
https://nomnomnami.itch.io/romance-detective-2
>>
>>2168018
No romances in Tyranny.
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/will-there-be-romances-in-this-game.914122/page-4#post-21869537
>>
>>2168107
that tumblr post is marked 5 months old, i'm not sure why someone posted it now calling it 'news'
>>
>>2168128
Because there wasn't anything before that saying it was only chapter 2 of 4?
>>
>>2168129
I figured it all out.
That tumblr post was 5 months ago and author was telling about RD2 plans at that time(splitting to parts, steam release etc).
However afterwards she decided to stop project, but release everything that was already complete - almost full story, and like 50% of CGs(rest is pretty well done sketches).
The incomplete but playable game was released 58 days ago:
https://nomnomnami.itch.io/romance-detective-2
It is indeed around 4 time longer than RD.
>>
>Sakura Agent will be yuri.
Lesbian Secret Agents? Sounds good to me.
>>
>>2168145
If only they could actually get a decent writer, many of their ideas could be fun
>>
>>2168154
At least it shows there is some interest for such things.

Maybe they will get better over time, or hire someone better eventually with all their yuribucks.
>>
>>2168145
Well, PR guy said what he's seen is yuri.
I'm honestly not too concerned about them writing a masterpiece so long as it's lewd and fun. Winged Cloud is the junk food of ELVNs and that's okay.
>>
>>2168141
So it's basically the other 3 parts into one huh? Shame it won't be finished. I'm waiting for the 4th installment in the Lonely Wolf Treat thing though.

There's another game by her. Kaima that is RPG-ish? I dunno, I'm guessing it's yuri again, since that's what she makes.
>>
>>2168187
I would still recommend RD2 if you played first RD and liked it. There were cute new characters, more development for main couple and endings were interesting.
The lack of finished art wasn't that bothering.
>>
File: 1449462564441.jpg (42KB, 460x215px)
1449462564441.jpg
42KB, 460x215px
So, uh, this is a thing.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/496810/
>>
File: 1447541575461.jpg (490KB, 1000x1170px)
1447541575461.jpg
490KB, 1000x1170px
Here's three Steam keys to some games I just got from a bundle but found out I already had them. As far as I know there's no yuri in any of them, but maybe someone here will like them.

http://pastebin.com/C1fdNKtJ
>>
>>2168282
Thanks anon. I took blood knight since the video has a female mc. Might get some subtext out of it.
>>
Does anybody have the track listing for the Kindred Spirits OST in Japanese?
>>
>>2168108
>MC is a villain
>can't go full Sengoku Rance and forcefully coerce enemy women into sex
>can't make your own harem out of mindbroken opponents
>no diplomatic marriages or anything similar
>you can't barge into a monastery and teach the young unripe girls the pleasure of same-sex non-consensual handholding
Seems like a waste of opportunity to me. Although I guess Western audience won't look too kindly on the ability to rape NPCs.
>>
>>2168408
I'm sure there will be something or other in the game about sexual slavery but nothing in an erotic way.
>>
>>2168263
>(Neptunia)
They just fucking had to, didn't they.
>>
File: 20161019031944_1.jpg (337KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161019031944_1.jpg
337KB, 1920x1080px
Does this count as yuri?
>>
>>2168415
You're probably still going to be able to have sex with prostitutes or the setting's equivalent, like in Pillars of Eternity. If we're lucky there may even be a few sleeping partners who are a little bit more fleshed out, like in Fallout: New Vegas. No romance doesn't mean no yuri sex. In fact it would make more sense for many western RPGs to go for casual sexual relationships/sex friends rather than try to write meaningful romances in half a dozen scenes. That would feel a lot more natural.
>>
>>2168455
Yes.
>>
File: 1412026205195.png (112KB, 515x800px) Image search: [Google]
1412026205195.png
112KB, 515x800px
>>2168455
>>
File: 1463640837709.png (264KB, 585x575px)
1463640837709.png
264KB, 585x575px
>>2168455
Why are you trying to shoot yuri? Are you a yuri-hater?
>>
>>
>>2168684
What happened to her face?
>>
>>2168698
religion
>>
>>2168788
kek
>>
File: 20161019032107_1.jpg (327KB, 1920x1080px)
20161019032107_1.jpg
327KB, 1920x1080px
>>2168545
I can't put my gun away in this game, sorry.
>>
>>2168833
W-why are they all holding hands? Don't they know common decency?
>>
>>2168408
I've never found any female character in a WRPG appealing, so no loss.
But now I want a Rance game with an alpha lesbian protagonist
>>
File: 20161016164907_1.jpg (273KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
20161016164907_1.jpg
273KB, 1440x900px
>>2168263
NepxBlan now canon?
>>
File: 20161004025908_1.jpg (447KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161004025908_1.jpg
447KB, 1920x1080px
>>2168946
That was just them acting out roles in Blanc's movie.
Uni and Gear, on the other hand, is legit.
>>
>>2168946
I wish.
>>
>>2168946
Is anything ever canon in Neptunia?
>>
>>2168976
Nope, they keep changing shit.
>>
>>2168912
Viconia is great but sadly heterosexual unless you use a mod.
>>
>>2168977
Yeah. I'm still butthurt Iffy x Vert only happens in RB1/HDN and it got dropped in the following games.
>>
Hi, I would like a VN recommendation. Thanks.
>>
File: Aoi shiro.jpg (149KB, 850x602px) Image search: [Google]
Aoi shiro.jpg
149KB, 850x602px
>>2169077
Aoi Shiro or Akaiito.
>>
>>2168976
>>2168977
Technically isn't that because the games are separated into different dimensions?
You can't expect everything to stay the same in alternate realities.
>>
>>2169204
Mk2, V and VII all happen in the same dimension, but the consistency is not very good.
>>
>>2169204
>>2169419
Also, weren't Re;Birth2 and 3 in the same universe as well? Only Re;Birth1 wasn't.
>>
>>2169431
>Re;Birth2 and 3
Those are direct remakes of Mk2 and V, so yes.
>>
>>2169458
Right. Forgot about that, since I don't have a console (a Playstation at least) and don't have those games for anything other than PC.

Still, I was also very disappointed that IFxVert was only in the first Re;Birth. I thought their dynamic was very cute. And in the second and third games she was a little boring. Or at least, what I played of them.

What happened to the re-translations of those anyway?
>>
>>2167136
>Kanae had fallen for Yuu and they had had sex, but had not exactly become lovers, and then Kazumi makes a move on Yuu, Yuu reciprocates (she doesn't if you've got the flags for her route) so Kanae and Megumi end together because they both lost out on Yuu.

wait. Doesn`t Yukariko semi-route branch off from the scenario you described? If you choose to cling to her during the earthquake
>>
>>2169481
Her route does also branches off from Yuu's. I think it's sooner after Yuu and Kanae had sex, so instead of Kanae losing Yuu, she effectively just decides she's more into Yukariko.
>>
Huh? I tried asking which Sweet Volley High routes are yuri-only and which have good ends and my post got deleted?
>>
>>2169532
Think hard, what other content did your post have?
>>
>>2168405
in-game player allows you to see the entire track list
>>
>>2169606
So who is the green one riding?
>>
>>2169615
a dude, FeMC goes crying about it to her mom afterwards
>>
>>2169617
That's from Sweet Volley High right?
>>
>>2169532
I was happy that your previous post got deleted and you just had to bring that shit game up again. At least this thread is not dealing a shitstorm.
>>
>>2169618
yeah
>>
File: cg1.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cg1.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
The yuri CG's are absolutely abysmal...I can't believe this is the same artist who did the new artwork for a catgirl appears.
>>
File: cg2.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cg2.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>2169628
>>
File: cg4.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cg4.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>2169629
>>
>>2169615
>>2169617
arrrgh. i fucking hate western vn
>>
File: cg3.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px)
cg3.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>2169630
>>
File: cg52.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cg52.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>2169633
>>
File: cg6.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cg6.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>2169635
One thing to note about all of these CG is that there are 0 variations. Extremely lazy and low budget, the sprites are even worse with only 1 pose the entire game.
>>
File: cg7.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cg7.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>2169637
This takes place before she goes and betrays femc, of course.
>>
File: MomCG.png (676KB, 1920x1200px)
MomCG.png
676KB, 1920x1200px
>>2169638
dev refused to do an incest route but hyped that they would put in a special bonus for fans of the mother...this is it.
>>
File: cg25.png (2MB, 1920x1080px)
cg25.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>2169639
CG from >>2169617
>>
desu, those aren't that bad.
>>
File: cg15.jpg (1MB, 2118x1200px)
cg15.jpg
1MB, 2118x1200px
>>2169640
and to end things, here is the only kissing scene in the entire game
>>
>>2169642
>aren't that bad
might wanna get your eyes checked there, onee chan
>>
>>2169631
> i fucking hate western vn
Yeah. It's so awful when you play a game and it gives you exactly what it promised to give you from the beginning.
Not like Japanese yuri which never claims to be full yuri and then springs some bullshit bad end.

>>2169637
This on the other hand is a valid criticism of western VNs. Until recently basically nobody had H-scenes at all, and no western VN developer has gotten the hang of CG variations in scenes. One-pose sprites is, again, common.

To be fair they are made on like one-thousandth the budget of a mainstream Japanese game.
>>
>>2169646
>One-pose sprites is, again, common.
so are JVN sprites.
>>
>>2169645
they're really not that bad? it's probably all the gross het and lack of kiss scenes rustling your jimmies.
>>
>>2169645
They're not great but I don't think they're terrible either. Mediocre maybe.
>>
>>2169617
She betray you always or only in the bad end?
>>
There's a Degica sale on Steam this weekend. Main /u/-raleted game is Nurse Love Addiction which is 30%. Others that might interest /u/ are Koihime Enbu (50% off) and Code of Princess (35% off). Of course RPG Makers (MV (50% off), VX Ace (90% off), XP (80% off)) are in sale too so you could make your own yuri masterpiece.
>>
>>2169663
she betrays you always
>>
>Sweet Volley High shitstorm
I knew this was going to happen. I thought Ladykiller was bad enough.
>>
>anons tried to warn us
>people didn't believe

that'll learn you
>>
/u/, would you play a yuri VN with a date-able fat character? What about multiple? Just curious.
>>
>>2169690
fuuuuuck no
>>
>>2169690
How fat? A little chubby is OK, but not much further than that.
>>
>>2169695
Like, fat fat. Tummy rolls.
>>
>>2169689
>/u/ believing in games like LK and SVH
/u/ game thread in a nutshell.
>>
>>2169690
One, sure
>>
>>2169698
That is too much.
>>
>>2169690
If the character is interesting, sure.
>>
>>2169690
As long as I had the option of dating other girls who are thin, ok.
>>
>>2169690
No
>>
this dialogue tho
>>
>>2169759
Can you please stop this already? We have had enough of western shits fucking up yuri most of the time.
>>
>>2169690
As long as there are options for people who aren't into it sure. If not all you can expect from 4chan is vitriol, because people here would rather bitch about things they hate than ignore a product that doesn't interest them.
>>
>>2169606
"Son...you've got a way to fall.."
>>
>>2169606
What is this ntr bullshit
>>
>>2169834
some peopke are into that
>>
Anyone have a torrent/link for Negligee? I'm poor.
>>
>>2169646
>It's so awful when you play a game and it gives you exactly what it promised to give you from the beginning.
I mean, it promised separate het and yuri routes, not NTR.
>>
>>2169854
that was clearly NewWestGames
>>
>>2169845
Then wait until it's on sale (even though it's not that expensive, with that 10% off).
>>
>>2169845
someone said they might upload it, give them a bit
>>
>>2169845
It's just like ten bucks, buy it.
>>
>>2169977
>giving that shitty dev money
>>
can someone tell me how to get the harem end in Negligee i've been trying for ages now
>>
>>2169689
To be fair evidence was asked for and none was posted until now.
>>
>>2170017
>2170017
dlc i'll bet
>>
playing negligee. the artwork is incredible, but wow, why would they waste it on this writing? It's so awkwardly written, like someone with english as a second language wrote it.
>>
>>2170033
That's probably depressingly close to the truth. They sell a walkthrough dlc and I bet they made the conditions for that ending deliberately obscure so that frustrated people buy it just for that ending (all the other endings are pretty straightforward and wouldn't warrant selling a walkthrough for).
>>
>>2170027
It was extremely obvious the anon trying to 'warn' was just stirring shit and didn't know what was actually in the game, they were right only by accident

>>2170117
Because that dev is a literal piece of shit
>>
>>2169606
Trash.
>>
https://newwestgames.itch.io/denshagirl
>>
>>2170324
>newwestgames
So are there still any anons willing to sacrifice their time for a game that's most likely going to be a piece of shit
>>
>>2170324
Looks like shit.
>>
>>2170324
>made in 24 hours
>suggested $1 price tag

whew
>>
>>2170324
>NewWestShit
Just shows that NWG thinks yuri is shit. That's why SVH is a fucking bi game.
>>
2 down, 5 more to go.
>>
>>2169666
Came here to post this but didn't realize it was already here. Must have missed it from all the shitstorming.

Koihime Enbu is 20 bucks after half off, Nurse Love Addiction is 28 dollars after 30% off.

Personally going to buy Koihime and will report on any gay in it later.

Haven't seen very many posts on Nurse Love Addiction and don't know much about it, how gay is it?
>>
>>2170374
>Haven't seen very many posts on Nurse Love Addiction and don't know much about it, how gay is it?

100% yuri. Romance, science bebies, marriage, good endings and twisted bad endings.
>>
>>2170371
Wasn't she supposed to be flat? I mean with how much cleavage it's seen above the top of her dress and how they are drawn, kind of imply a titty monster. I'm not complaining, just pointing it out.
>>
File: 1448699909232.gif (1MB, 463x261px)
1448699909232.gif
1MB, 463x261px
>>2170371
Licking wounds is lewd. I like it.
>>
>>2170390
Licking wounds, like genuinely licking skin to open wounds, is lewder. It takes a sharp tongue to pull off though.
>>
>>2167059
>>2166949
Thank you oneesamas its nice to read something positive and constructive after a shit storm with those 2 games. I honestly can't wait to move on from the drama onto better things.
>>
File: 1474380780247.jpg (47KB, 205x182px)
1474380780247.jpg
47KB, 205x182px
>>2170402
>I honestly can't wait to move on from the drama onto better things
>>
>>2170384
She is, but that artist just really loves drawing boobs...I think that is their idea of flat. Normally I would get them to change it, but I'm on a tight deadline to get the remaining CG's finished so I can't afford to be picky. I'll try and see if I can fix it myself.
>>2170390
It allows for a lot of fun innuendo.
>>
>>2170374
>Haven't seen very many posts on Nurse Love Addiction and don't know much about it, how gay is it?
It's wonderfully gay. I love it more than Kindred Spirits.
>>
>>2170410
KSotR plays it safe, which is why so many like it. Nurse Love skirts into Nitro+ levels of bizarre.
>>
>>2170371
I'm hoping both you and Razz contribute to end the stigma against western yuri VNs.
>>
>>2170413
It isn't even bizarre unless you get a bad ending. None of the serious stuff really gets much screen time.
>>
Is Nurse Love Addiction worth the $30 it's selling for right now?
>>
>>2170502
I'd say so. It's arguably one of the best localized VNs, at least if you have interest in something like it.
>>
>>2170413
>Nitro+ levels of bizarre
Saya no Uta level of bizarre?
>>
>>2170513
Not even close. It's kind of ambiguous what exact shady stuff happens, you just know shady stuff happens. Kaede's route doesn't even have anything to do with the "bizarre", it's just relationship drama.
>>
>>2170510
Well I don't know anything about it other than it's supposed to be yuri.
>>
>>2170529
It's about angst and multitudes of misunderstanding because everyone think that 'not talking' and 'pretending' is the best course of action--as is tradition.
>>
>>2170371
Your artist a shit
>>
>>2170371
Hello! It's your friend!
>>
>>2170371
I want to marry Alpha!
>>
>>2170552
Sounds good to me, angst and drama is what I like the most.
>>
>>2170189
Yeah, it seems to be the case. I looked through the script to get it and a few of the choices especially whipped cream flavor preference, I mean, what? aren't very obvious at all.

>>2170017

- don't read the letters
None of the next choices matter until you can choose to work in lingerie
- do so
- lace undies
- unicorn trainer
- giver
- experimental
- sweet and gentle
- witch costume
- basic lingerie
- fight
- go for a meal
- tell them you like girls
- original
- pick the bottom three choices (matching lingerie, swimsuit, silk teddy) in any order
>>
>>2169628
What title is this game?
I want to play this game!
>>
>>2170374
I've been tracking Koihime Enbu. I loved the anime, is it worth getting the game?
>>
>>2169759
On which bizarro Earth do dykes talk like that.
>>
>>2169666
I bought Comipo and made crude yuri 4komas out of it. My friends think I'm a genius.
11/10 -IGN
>>
>>2170529
I think it's too short for full price. The common route was the vast majority of the vn. And 3 of the heroine routes started off exactly the same way. If you skip already read scenes then you're looking at 15-20 hours of reading time.
>>
>>2170567
well that ending was disappointing as fuck mate, they had a great opportunity to end the harem route in a high note but they fucked it up
>>
File: catch canvas 02.png (782KB, 1158x564px) Image search: [Google]
catch canvas 02.png
782KB, 1158x564px
Catch Canvas is the first steam game I buy
I am so happy for contribute to the industry
>>
>>2170371
Her breasts look really wonky, like the artist started on one pair up top with the cleavage and then drew a completely different pair below to fill out the dress. It looks like the cleavage is just half a pair put on top of her actual breasts.
>>
>>2170771
I've photoshopped the cleavage out now.
>>
>>2170777
Sounds promising! Should fix that issue although I don't think it'll make her look actually flat. Not that I mind.
>>
>>2170777
I can't wait to play your game AA dev!
Your new twitter avatar is real cute.
>>
>>2170787
What's their twitter? I want to stalk them, too.
>>
>>2170807
https://twitter.com/officer_you
>>
>Catch Canvas and Negligee downloads are up
>still no Ladykiller
>>
>>2170819
the only people willing to buy it are those who drank the koolaid too much to share
>>
>>2170819
>still no Ladykiller
and that's a... bad thing?
>>
File: only_flat_ara_allowed.png (1MB, 1103x619px) Image search: [Google]
only_flat_ara_allowed.png
1MB, 1103x619px
>>2170778
I tried my best. I can afford to be much stricter about accurate chest sizing when I have more time to spare.
>>2170787
I hope it'll live up to your expectations.
>>
>>2170988
it doesn't look very good
>>
>>2170988
That looks much better. Small detail but what is that yellow dot in her hair on the left top 3rd of the image? It doesn't match the foreground dust size/color in the bottom left and it draws my eye to it in a distracting way.
>>
>>2170988
A vast improvement for sure! She definitely looks flatter than I'd visualized without the cleavage too.

Cute pantsu as well
>>
File: hair.png (134KB, 355x336px)
hair.png
134KB, 355x336px
>>2170997
>what is that yellow dot in her hair
It's part of her hair design.
>>
>>2170988
Driking blood like aoishiro?
>>
>>2171012
No, it's not a stand in for a sex scene. She's simply helping to clean her wound.
Every heroine gets a foreplay/scissoring scene.
>>
>>2170988
Why not ask the artist to remove the boobage? It should be really easy for them to do.
>>
>>2171014
>She's simply helping to clean her wound.
This seems slightly ineffective what with being in a sandstorm and all.

Still cute though.
>>
So I'm playing Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth. God damn is this game gay as fuck.
>>
>>2171129

There's just so much hinting at gayness. From what I've seen so far this girl is almost certainly gay.
>>
>>2171129
Can you pick the mc's gender? I could never find an answer to that.
>>
>>2171148

Yep, and girls flirt with you all the damned time.
>>
>>2171150

Even random NPCs flirt with you.
>>
>>2171148
It's one of those cases where most of text is written to be neutral so it's kept the same regardless of mc's gender, which results in a lot of gay.
>>
File: 1459185144229.jpg (3MB, 1552x9350px) Image search: [Google]
1459185144229.jpg
3MB, 1552x9350px
>>2171148
>>2171150
>>2171151
The extra images are for fun but this dialogue actually happens.
>>
>>2171147
Literally the gayest
>>
File: 1476471468912.jpg (45KB, 460x407px)
1476471468912.jpg
45KB, 460x407px
>>2170757
>Buying a "yuri" game with an invisible protag as your first yuri game
>So happy for contribute to the industry
Um no thanks, we don't need your contribution. You could do the entire yuri gaming industry a favor, though. Fuck off. Like forever.
>>
>>2171198
/u/ is way too whiny and picking sometimes.
>>
>>2171200
It's because there's too many girls here
>>
>>2171200
*picky
I don't know what the real problem is with an "invisible" protagonist, this is a fairly common thing so I guess I'm just used to it. As long as it's clear from the text that they're girly and there's no guy shown to prove otherwise I'm fine.
>>
>>2171198
>your first yuri game
they said first steam game. reading comprehension is haaardd
>>
File: yuri_NTR.jpg (238KB, 758x623px)
yuri_NTR.jpg
238KB, 758x623px
Actual summary of the "yuri" routes in SVH:
Yuka:
>she flirts with femc the whole game
>femc develops a crush on her, starts flirting back
>yuka invites her to a lesbian bar
>they end up getting drunk and sleeping together
>femc is a virgin, yuka is clearly experienced
>morning after yuka reveals she's a camwhore
>femc is fine with this, yuka offers her the key to her apartment
>this arrangement carries on for month
>until one day femc comes home early from hanging out with a friend...
>to find yuka fucking some random guy
>femc runs off after pic related happens and gets comforted by her mom
>game over screen
>>
>>2171279
Nanami:
>basically the closest you'll get to 'pure girls love' in this game
>both her and femc are virgins
>have their first time together after they agree their feelings are more than friendship
>some bullshit drama happens where she falls over playing volleyball
>cries because now shes a cripple and cant play as a pro
>more bullshit drama where she runs away
>femc is given the choice to try and trace her or attend her volleyball tournament
>if you go to the tournament, nanami will have been missing for months
>femc decides to try and track her down anyway
>goes to her old hometown, asks all the shopkeepers if they know anything
>finds out from a newspaper that nanami killed herself 3 months ago
>I found pic related hilarious
>>
File: silly_yuri.png (1MB, 1175x659px)
silly_yuri.png
1MB, 1175x659px
>>2171280
>in the good end they dramatically confess their love to one another
>timeskip to 5 years later where they're now in a civil partnership
>pic related, thanks yuka

If anyone wants a summary of eri, then I'll skip through the het route to gain access to it.
>>
i'm so pathetic i can't even finish reading those. fucking ew
>>
>>2171280
>That pic.
Is the protagonist secretly an eldritch abomination?
>>
I do love drama, but I don't love het routes. This is a pickle.
>>
>>2171283
do it anon
sorry you have to go through this
>>
>>2171294
don't play nanami's route if you like drama
you get like one <5 minute scene of her crying about not being able to afford healthcare
then she magically disappears and you get the flag choice right after
then another <5 minute scene of them magically reuniting straight away
then it magically jumps to the timeskip

for the record nanami's route is the only one you can play without having to sit through a het bad end/having to do a het route to unlock it
>>
>>2171297
in a way, I suppose it's rather like an otome with a token yuri route.
>>2171295
on it, skipping now
>>
>>2171297
Not like I was seriously thinking of playing this. Maybe if it ever is in some crappy bundle I'll give it a go.
>>
basically the lesson is find out who wrote that shit and don't trust them ever again
>>
File: full yuri.png (64KB, 250x249px)
full yuri.png
64KB, 250x249px
I need more femcs to go full yuri even if I have to make a lousy rpg maker game myself. Problem is, the ideas and tone of the setting are all spiraling out of control. Just looking for some input to make something out of frustration:

>straightforward jrpg like persona but in college?
>yuri monster musume with social links? Embric exploration gameplay with random minigames
>full yuri Hotel Dusk and Ace Attorney? (Most likely to be the biggest clusterfuck)
>>
>>2171336
whats the point? not like youll deliver
dont waste everyones time
come back when you have something to show
>>
>>2171336
If you're actually serious you should start with something very basic (like, walk somewhere, fight these rats and hold hands basic) to learn how to do things, before trying to make your yuri opus that winds up being full of more spaghetti than your girls.
>>
>>2171336
Clearly you must take your ambitions to the limit with the third option.
>>
>>2171336
Never enough yuri monster girls. Sounds art heavy though which is always a roadblock
>>
File: 1425744981422.png (171KB, 467x413px)
1425744981422.png
171KB, 467x413px
>>2171279
>>2171280
>mfw that anon that was spazzing out about SVH turned out to be right.

Just goes to show that a little fearmongering in /u/ here and there could prove to be a good thing after all. The people who bashed him always had me going "Why are you defending het? If this nutjob wants to hate het stuff here, this is the best place he could spaz out about it."

Anyways thanks anons who played it. I'm impressed by how many bullets Western yuri games have and how many you guys are willing to take.
>>
>>2171280
>>2171279
What is wrong with the people who write these games
>>
>>2171370
I default to the assumption that all new /u/ without quality in the creator's history is going to be shit and it hasn't let me down yet.
>>
>>2171003
Ah, it's easier to tell once you know
>>
>>2171370
It's like everyone looked at how bad the Rising Angels dev messed up, ignored his warnings and backpeddling, and went, "We can top that!"
>>
>>2171388
It was obvious from the beginning that SVH dev's mentality is different from that of most of /u/. They even said that people should play all the routes and those who go in purely for yuri are doing it wrong.
>>
>>2171162

Oh lord, I had no idea there was a tit monster digimon. And here I am staring at Rina's ass like a savage.
>>
>>2171370
Because they weren't defending het, they were defending the yuri that was next to it. The person was triggered any time someone even mentioned the game for any reason and would go off about how the entire game was garbage like everything in the west and was not yuri, even though no one actually knew the content of the game beyond what was on the store pages (except for the pretty bad art).

We just didn't know how bad the "yuri" was or the dev's mindset until the steam shit and screenshots/summaries were posted. It was assumed the game would be "Otome game but with the pursuable character genders reversed" and instead it was "Bisexual girl gets bad ends and a gay route locked behind het route". Biggest problem was that the devs advertised it as Yuri/Otome.

I mean I didn't think it would be good either and planned on waiting for other people to post on whether it was worth anything or not, but I wasn't going to call it shit and garbage until I actually saw anything in it that was objectionable. Can't tell if something is going to be either a Katahane or a Subarashiki Hibi until it is out.
>>
>>2171357
>>2171358
Alright, it'll be something short about getting to know the girl next door.
>>
I tried to warn you guys, SVH is shit. It's a worthless piece of shit that yurifags should stay away. Now we have another shitstorm here.

Which is worse, Ladykiller/CL or SVH/NWG?
>>
>>2171249
I'm sorry for forgetting to type "Steam". But I believe this is the first time I have seen this idiot here and I hope he's not gonna try to make a new thread. He's happy to "contribute" but he doesn't even know that Steam has a built-in screencap feature.
>>
>>2171370
t. That anon who was spergng out
>>
>>2171537
>Steam has a built-in screencap feature
so...? who raises a fuss about that?

by the way people, most western vn games have built in screencap. press 's'
>>
>>2171560
Just look at his screencap. It has a freaking watermark on the top-left corner.
>>
>>2171564
Anon, it's well past time you realize Mugino is a troll. His contributions are designed to annoy.
>>
>>2171198
Not to defend Mugino but Catch Canvas is a much better yuri game than het game. It's amazing how much more sense the writing makes with a female MC.
>>
>>2171574
I admit that this game is good and much better if you start with a feMC. After all, this was made by our buddy Razz. I may as well forget about the invisible MC and label this as yuri.
>>
>>2171574
Do the girls interact different with you if you choose the male mc?
>>
>>2171129
Mastemon is the best jogress ever, the most beautiful one. Everyone else (omegaymon and co.) are just ugly generic robots. Not to speak of xoss wars megazords.
>>
>>2171014
>She's simply helping to clean her wound.
That's the excuse they gave in aoishiro in some scenes (like Nami sucking Shouko's injuried finger)
>>
>>2171576
Isn't Razz just the artist? From what I can remember she wasn't the writer for CC.
>>
>>2171577
There are some scenes that were clearly written differently. Mostly anything that has to do with any kind of intimacy.
>>
Fresh thread: >>2171644
>>
>>2171580
No it's because Oni gain power from drinking blood.
>>
>>2171568
I am not
>>2171537
I know but I use a program with watermark to proof that is mine
>>
>>2171529
Ladykiller is another tier of shit factor. At least in SHV its all consensual. Ladykiller is fucking rape.
>>
>>2172188
>Trying to say something positive about another shit yuri game
Your taste is also shit.
>>
>>2166635
Best comedy: Embric of Wulfhammer's Castle
Best slice of life: Kindred Spirits / Sonohana Michael no Otome-tachi (the first MiyaxRisa game)
Best story: Sengoku no Kuroyuri
Best production: Akai Ito
Best tear-jerker: Katahane
>>
>>2171241
/a/utists and /k/ommando and /v/irgins literally whine just as much. And none of the boards match /pol/tards in the whining department.
>>
>>2167665
This is effectively what I did, since No Man's Sky turned out to be a bust.
>>
>>2170470
You obviously didn't play the wincest route.
>>
We need to steam bomb review that stupid volley high game. Make the fucking devs suffer for there het worshiping faggotry.
>>
>>2172940
Not your personal army., that just sounds like a pathetic waste of time.
>>
>>2172944
I'm pretty sure you have to buy the game to review it too.
Thread posts: 599
Thread images: 76

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.