[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 00001.jpg (461KB, 1126x1600px) Image search: [Google]
00001.jpg
461KB, 1126x1600px
As far as I know, fan translation of the manga hasn't got very far and the anime didn't cover much, so trying to discuss later developments is probably optimistic, but it seems a shame it rarely gets mentioned here. I thought it was a decently funny 4koma manga to begin with, but it got more interesting when it started dealing with characters actually dating and having sex lives.

One thing I eventually want to see is Nezu learn about Ushiwaka being Souma's ex-girlfriend/"sex friend" (and if Inori is supposed to be Souma's first time involved with a virgin, then Ushiwaka wasn't). Ushiwaka has changed over time, along with the way the manga itself has adjusted, from being a character who was naturally erotic but plausibly innocent and naive, to someone keeping another side of herself hidden, obviously only playing innocent and being anything but naive. And Nezu is a purityfag otaku.
>>
>>2148450
wasn't Nezu coming on to Neko in one chapter? I think a majority of the characters are pretty open
>>
>>2148490
Most of the characters are prone to jealousy and insecurity, even hypocritically. Nezu has jokingly flirted with Nekoyama, but she's not okay with Ushiwaka sometimes flirting with Inugami. She almost certainly doesn't know about Souma.
>>
File: 00011.jpg (686KB, 1352x1920px) Image search: [Google]
00011.jpg
686KB, 1352x1920px
Having been implied to have been playing the field for some time, Tamaki is apparently serious about her current girlfriend, Hebitsuka Sawako (hebi = snake). Naturally she's quite a catch.
>>
>>2150137
S2 when?
>>
>>2148450
Is this series still ongoing? There's no new chapter in recent YH issue.
>>
>>2150235
It's ongoing

https://twitter.com/kuzushiro/status/772081386798788608
>>
>>2150137
where science baby ?
>>
File: 00117.jpg (600KB, 1352x1920px) Image search: [Google]
00117.jpg
600KB, 1352x1920px
>>2150137
Tamaki used to be the student council president when she was still at the school. Sawako helped with student council work, along with Torao Mari (tora = tiger) and Ryuuzaki Otome (ryuu = dragon), who are now president and vice president. Those two are long-term girlfriends, united by their love of baseball. They tend to phone Tamaki to vent when they have a row.
>>
File: Horse x Boar.jpg (653KB, 1497x2144px) Image search: [Google]
Horse x Boar.jpg
653KB, 1497x2144px
>>2150545
Their classmates, Souma Sakura (horse) and Inori Nao (boar) recently started dating.

Inori is a shy tsundere. Souma is a self-centered cad who sees lovers as just people who will let her have sex for free. Aki, Souma's cousin, urges Inori to break up, warning her Souma is incapable of loving anyone.
>>
>>2148450
Oh, I remember, maybe I should watch the animu.
>>
>>2148450
The manga great, I wish more was translated. Sounds like it gets even better.
>>
New chapter was translated yesterday.
Rejoice!
>>
>>2152213
The anime anime was somewhat toned down compared to the manga. A bit disappointing.
>>
>>2159744
Low budget 3 minute anime, what do?
>>
File: 00147.jpg (500KB, 1352x1920px) Image search: [Google]
00147.jpg
500KB, 1352x1920px
High school Tamaki.

>>2159743
It kind of deserves better than translation by a translator who doesn't understand quite a chunk of it.
>>
>>2159745
Not tone it down?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.