[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 405
Thread images: 193

>>
I remember it being really bad with just shitty fanservice for disgusting lolicon and no real Yuri
>>
>>2104559
I think this is from this new season though.
Its really sad that the best girl on girl action comes from a show where both said girls have dialogue where they admit to wanting to have sex with the male MC.
>>
>>2104559
>disgusting lolicon
Where do you think you are?
>>
File: ilya13.jpg (421KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ilya13.jpg
421KB, 1280x720px
>>2104563
Illya is kinda like Yurika from YuriCam in a way. She can claim she's straight all she wants but no matter how hard she tries, she cannot escape the gay.
>>
>>2104520
I'm mixed about this.

On one hand, all they do is kiss each other and generally form an exceedingly gay relationship. On the other, they do that while they lust after their brother.

Ideally we will hit some sort of Yuri wall in the manga, but until then I'm just going to classify it as fanservice.
>>
Might as well make this a Type-moon general.
Don't have very high expectations for the future Fate/Extra anime since they're bound to use the male MC.
>>
I'm willing to overlook a lot of Prisma's shittiness because it gave us more Luvia & Rin. Plus the show is fun.
>>
>>2104566
I am a /u/-fag not a /het/-siscon fag
>>
>>2104563
Shiro, useless and annoying piece of shit in every Fate
>>
>>2104604
Not this again. You've probably never ever played FS/N and have no intention to ever do so to learn any actual facts. So please stop talking about a character you know nothing about.
>>
>>2104604
The problem is that they keep setting him up as a harem protagonist, they should just set him up with sakura and make him unavailable like he was intended to be
>>
>>2104617
Or he could die that'd be great too
>>
>>2104613
I see nothing wrong with his opinion on Shiro being pretty fucking worthless.

But go ahead and whiteknight your little series as much as you want.
>>
>>2104633
The only people who ever bring him up are the ones who bitch about him, who are also probably the ones who aren't even watching.
>>
File: HakunoxSaber01.jpg (912KB, 1754x1241px) Image search: [Google]
HakunoxSaber01.jpg
912KB, 1754x1241px
>>2104633
The point is he's not giving an opinion he's outright spouting lies to justify his hate-on and shiting up the thread. Also, he's is not worthless.

Now lets stop talking about him and talk about Fate /u/ relevant material. Have a gay Saber.
>>
>>2104632
And no one attends his funeral.
>>
>>2104699
>>2104636
>>2104613
ew. go defend your shitty self-insert somewhere else plz.
>>
>>2104703
Then stop bringing him up and making shit up about him? The people who are actually watching the anime don't even care about him.

Why don't you go bitch in the Hibike thread or another series that *doesn't* have actual yuri?
>>
File: HakunoCasterSaber.jpg (1MB, 1268x1400px) Image search: [Google]
HakunoCasterSaber.jpg
1MB, 1268x1400px
>>2104703
Evidently you don't even know what that term means or implies. There are many ways I've seen him bashed, but self-insert is the least accurate description you can possibly give him.

Also you're still shiting up the thread. Have more gay Hakuno.
>>
>shiro this, shiro that
Holy shit people, if you actually watch the show you would know that it's platonic on both ends. If anything, he seems to support Illya x Miyu.
>>
File: 1411181152148.jpg (50KB, 409x353px) Image search: [Google]
1411181152148.jpg
50KB, 409x353px
this is yuribait in the worst form. this isn't yuri, this is no different from a hentai where two girls make out before they get their cunts pounded to oblivion by some guy.
>>
Honestly I've never seen this show, but damn I've never seen so much back and forth on whether or not something is yuri. I see people saying it's yuri, while others are saying it's just bait and that the main character wants to fuck her brother? Can someone explain this better to me so I don't get the wrong idea?
>>
Shiro has shown up for all of 30 seconds so far this season and people are still having an aneurysm over him lol

Not that I'd expect anything less from /u/
>>
>>2104868
More like people take bait to defend him instead of ignoring it.
>>
>>2104863
This series is pretty damn gay, but like a lot of "yuri" anime it's too chickenshit to go all the way so Shiro makes occasional comedic appearances to act as a hetbait for Illya and Kuro (who make out with each other all the time to "transfer mana," and who may have caught the case of the feels for each other this season).

All of it will probably end up going nowhere as usual since the characters are all loli's, and you know, because Japan.

But if it does go somewhere my money would be on Miyu/Illya since it's pretty clear that she's been in love with Illya the entire time and has been a trooper in the face of all of Illya/Kuro's make out sessions. That and Illya's feelings towards Miyu have also been pretty intense this season...
>>
>>2104868
>30 seconds
Either you suck at math or you didn't watch it. Anyway he hasn't acted up much this season, which is good. He was absolutely unbearable last year though, with all those filler fanservice for the het haremfags.

>lol
You have to be at least 18 to post in 4chan.
>>
>>2104886
So people complain about the series because of the brother character?
>>
>>2104886
>occasional

Literally every single female with the exception of that one girl that literally is in love with Illya lusts after him. Including his mother.

However Illya is gay, she literally had a metaphorical switch that turns on when the girl that loves her is lewd in her general direction. The first season was her wearing a maid outfit, the switch flipped, and Illya molested her. So I get where both parties are coming from, but I think you are correct in most likely direction the show will go.

Also fun fact, this show's universe is the most canon one because he gave up and realized he just loves drawing lewd lolis. Which is funny as fuck.
>>
>>2104890
Why do they lust after him? Is he really that fucking interesting of a character that all vaginas gravitate toward him like a rock to the earth?
>>
>>2104893
I mean, he is a cool dude and seems like the kind of guy that would not only be a good friend but a good person, but at this point it's a fucking superpower.
>>
>>2104893
No, especially in this series. He literally doesn't do anything but be lusted by them.
>>
>>2104895
Isn't that just the exact same thing every harem protagonist is? Good guy and that is the ability to make every woman love him. Either way is this show worth watching?
>>
>>2104893
Not at all. He is just a generic harem protagonist. Kaleid Liner is a spin-off of a series where he is the dull and personality-less PC.
>>
I thought pretty much everyone in Nasuverse are bisexual to some extent.
>>
File: 54247141_p0.jpg (291KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
54247141_p0.jpg
291KB, 1200x1200px
Is Kuro a lesbian or a fuck-everything-that moves girl?
>>
>>2104927
Women, pretty much. Men, not so much. Make of that what you will.
>>
>>2104927
Nah. All women are shirosexual.
>>
>retards shitting on Shirou withou knowing what they're talking about
Please, kill yourselves
Also, read the manga or shut up. Thanks
>>
>>2104949
>A wild shirou whiteknight appeared

Kek.
>>
>>2104949
Shiro Mugino butthurt is delicious. Keep crying.
>>
I would point out how ridiculous this reaction is to a character who barely appears, but then I remember how in Madoka anons reacted to Kyousuke's appearance as though the show was ruined forever.

So just another day on /u/
>>
>>2104702
You are overdoing it a bit, anon.
>>
>>2104950
>>2104953
>>2104954
Shirou is far from being a personality less self insert in F/SN
His Prisma counterpart is just a joke minor character with no impact to the plot
Then we have his counterpart from Miyu's universe who was going to get with Sakura if she didn't die
That one is also very awesome ans a great brother to Miyu
Anyways, Prisma is a work created by a massive TMfag (Hiroyama) for other TMfags, so you retards need to shut up and stop complaining about Shirou when you know nothing about him or Stay Night in general
>>
>>2104964
>Stay Night in general

It's shit. So who cares.
>>
>>2104969
Noone gets the D though. Noone will ever get the D. There is only V.
>>
>>2104962
>being a shirou apologist

You're just as bad as the Shirou white knight.
>>
File: 57940278_p0.jpg (209KB, 580x723px) Image search: [Google]
57940278_p0.jpg
209KB, 580x723px
Less complaining about the comedy relief and more gay please
>>
>>2104977
>comedy relief
But you have to actually be funny to be a comedy relief.
>>
>>2104975
>those of us defending Shirou with actual information and facts from having watched the shows and read the VN are worse than the idots shitting on him using only their own prejudices and misinformation because they actually know nothing about the franchise
How does that even work?
If Prismaverse Shirou ends up with anyone, it"ll be Rin, going by some manga side chapters
>>
>>2104986
>those of us defending Shirou with actual information

Yes, yes, sure you are, Mugino. Please take your Shirou worship to /y/ where it belongs. This is not the praise dick board, deal with it.
>>
>>2105011
Kill yourself, ignorant retard
Being proud of your ignorance and spreading misinformation is pure unjustifiable retardation
>>
>>2104986
>read the VN
Woah there buddy, why would you knowingly waste hours reading some generic fantasy hetshit?
>>
>>2105018
Yes, yes, Shirolover. We understand you have a huge crush on him.

That's /y/, not /u/, so take it there.
>>
>>2105019
Because it's great
I don't need to hate everything that isn't yuri to like yuri
I didn't waste my time bwcause I was actually entertained
>>
>>2105020
I'm just against blatant ignorancevand misinformation.
If you're gonna hate Shirou, you're free to do so. But don't post misinformation rooted in ignorance and prejudices and expect everyone to agree with you
>>
>>2105022
Yes, ACK, we know you want Shirou to suck you off. Which fits, since Shirou sucks in general.

Why not cry about the horrible oppression of us not caring for your mancrush on tumblr? You'd fit right in.
>>
>>2105022
*igorance and
>>
>>2105024
Holy shit, kill yourself
I just want discussions to use actual facts instead of prejudices
Is this blind hate for any male character and celebration of ignorance normal for this board?
Because, if so, I unserstand now why some /a/nons hate yuri and it's fans so much. People like you only give yuri a bad name
>>
Kek the white knighting in this thread is so good. Please defend your Shiro some more.
>>
>>2105027
>stopping misinformation is white knighting
Kill yourself, and maybe if all you ignorant retards die, people will see that not all yuri fans are religious fanatics that associate male characters with Satan
>>
>>2105028
You sound way too invested in this. Calm down.
>>
>>2105026
>>2105028
>any male character

Nah, just the ones who has all females wanting his dick for no reason at all.
>>
>>2105030
That doesn't apply to Shirou in SN
In Prisma, he's a secondary witn the attraction being a joke (although there are side chapters in the manga to explain it. Specially with Rin)
So your hate on Shirou is based on ignorance and prejudices
>>
>>2105032
>That doesn't apply to Shirou in SN
Why should I care about a version of him unrelated to the one in this show? Am I required to know everything about the faggot, even though those things don't even apply to this universe, to not be 'ignorant and prejudiced'?

>In Prisma, he's a secondary witn the attraction being a joke
That shitty joke is why I don't like him. This is the one that counts.
>>
>>2105036
>Am I required to know everything about the faggot, even though those things don't even apply to this universe, to not be 'ignorant and prejudiced'?
Not really. As long as you limit your complaints to Prisma's Shirou and don't talk about SN
>>
>>2105046
Who the hell is talking about Fate/Stay Shit? Look at the thread title.

Now who's the one being ignorant?
>>
>>2105049

>>2105019
>>2104968
>>2104916
>>2104703
>>2104604
And there may be some more
>>
>>2105052
A lot of those are replying to you.

Now take your Shirou-worship somewhere else please. It's off-topic to this thread and this board.
>>
File: 56131302_p0.png (3MB, 1373x2000px) Image search: [Google]
56131302_p0.png
3MB, 1373x2000px
This thread needs to get off its period and pronto.
>>
>>2105056
Not really, considering a version of Shirou (Miyu's brother) ends up becoming a major character in Prisma
The manga arc that just ended with the latest chapter was a flashback where he's the MC.
>>
>>2105067
That's nice. Still, this is not the "worship Shirou" board, so take it to those boards.
>>
>>2105067
Holy shit no one cares about him. Literally what about him is related to yuri in any way? If you love him so much why don't you go marry him and fuck off back to /a/.
>>
>>2104585
I wish we would have some yuri scene with them.
>>
>>2105075
The issue at hand revolves around the fact there is a yuri thread for a series that is nothing more than bait. We know the series will eventually just revolve around Shirou and his dick, so what's the point of discussing the non existent yuri? It's less the fact he's a male, there are other yuri shows where there's a male main character and they don't suck, but the fact that everything will eventually just return to Shirou is the reason why everyone is arguing.
>>
>>2105067
major character != protagonist

mami's past is certainly important, but she's no more important than homura.
>>
>>2105126
He was the MC of the flashback arc, which went on for a real life year, man. With only small cameos by Illya and the others reacting to some stuff in some of the chapters
It's over now, so Illya can go back to being the MC, but that won't remove the facts we had a bunch of chapters with Shirou as MC
>>
>>2105214
It also doesn't remove the fact that any discussion about the faggot is off topic because it's not yuri.
>>
>>2105228
The series is Yuri, but he is MC for a year.

We must accept this.
>>
>>2105229
>Yuri
>All the girls are straight
Nice yuri you have there m8.
>>
>>2105229
Then anything from that year is off topic. Why do you want to talk about him in /u/ so badly?

>>>/a/
>>
>>2105240
Because he's the reason Kuro even exists
She used the EMIYA Archer card to get a body for herself
Shirou's the one who summoned EMIYA into the card by using himself as a catalyst, and he's the one who sent the Class Cards to Illya's world alongside Miyu
You could say that any yuri elements Prisma has are because of him
Without him, Miyu and Illya wouldn't have met and Kuro wouldn't have been born
>>
>>2105234
>All the girls are straight

That's not even true and you know it. Illya is strongly favored for gay, and her friend is def gay.

Also they have that one friend who thinks boys should love boys and girls should love girls.
>>
>>2105229
No, we must not, and we certainly won't join your mancrush about him.
>>
>>2105265
That's my first post in that argument.

The main character of the show is Illya, who is gay (probably), her friend is gay for her (definitely). This is neither the first show to switch main characters for a brief period of time nor will it be the last. In any way it doesn't really matter because in the manga it's back to being about Illya.
>>
File: 1466875853739.jpg (126KB, 492x492px) Image search: [Google]
1466875853739.jpg
126KB, 492x492px
>>2105259
Cute
>>
>>2105274
It's true, though
Your denial changes nothing
Although, I should also give credits to Sakura because it was her who gave Shirou the blank Archer card. Without her, Shirou would have died without accomplishing anything
>>
>>2105259
>>2105298
>Shiro is the hero yuri needs

Even Mugino won't go this far.
>>
>>2105309
>implying it's not Mugino
>>
>>2105309
I'm pretty sure this universe's Shiro is gay for the butler too.
>>
>>2105259
>Prism Illya without Kuro
I'm okay with this.
>>
>>2105309
Blame Hiroyuki (the mangaka)
Although if it akes you feel any better, we can also say Sakura is the heroine yuti needs
Still, tell me how any of this is wrong
1) Without Shirou, Kuro wouldn't have been born
2) It's because of Shirou's wish that Miyu and Illya met
>>
Miyuverse Shirou is going to die anyway, He is a huge walking deathflag.
>>
>>2105267
>Illya
>gay
So gay she wants to be fucked by the generic male MC.
>>
>>2105335
Which male MC?
>>
>>2105321
Let's also thank their parents because without them they wouldn't even be born.
Probably the maids too because if they don't exist events may not have conspired the way it has.
Also don't forget the mangaka because without him there won't be any series.
And the fucking big bang because without it happening there won't be anything in this universe.

Brilliant logic, Shiroufag.
>>
>>2105335
It's a joke, man
And Prismaverse Shirou is nothing more than a minor secondary charactet with no actual impact to the plot and relationships
He's not a generic male MC because he's not the M , nor is he generic (we just don't see much of him because he's not the focus of the manga)
>>
>>2105343
A joke has to be funny.
>>
>>2105342
Well, you're not wrong when you put it like that
Still, why are you so angry?
Does it trigger you retards that someone doesn't want to brutally murder Shirou?
>>
>>2105214
>MC for a year
>>2105343
Well friend it seems he is the MC after all. Hope you enjoyed all that yuri bait, because we're in for a year of bullshit.
>>
>>2105352
He is not the MC. The flashback arc was annoying but more an issue of the slow release of new chapters.
>>
>>2105348
The joke being unfunny doesn't chsnge the fact that Illya's more attracted to Miyu than Shirou
And that Prismaverse Shirou is just a secondary with no impact in anything relevant
>>2105350
That's a different Shirou from Miyu's universe.
The only ship that one has is a tragic one with Sakura (tragic because she died, and the main villain is using her soul to posses a puppet under his control. So now, Shirou needs to kill her to give peace to her soul)
>>
>>2105335
She has a literal yuri switch that triggers on Miyu, and then she molests her. The most complex relationship that is given the most growth and screen time in the show is that between Illya and Miyu.

The whole brother thing is literally a young girl crush, one her brother does not share. It's literally a joke. One you are supremely mad about for no reason.
>>
>>2105360
>So now, Shirou needs to kill her to give peace to her soul

And probably dying doing it. Also, he actually acts like an older brother towards Miyu which is a bit of a relief.

>>
>>2105360
Also, the year is over. Illya's the MC again, and the flashback can be covered in a few anime episodes or even a movie or OVA)
>>
>>2105361
Or it could be the other way around. Your so-called yuribait trigger is nothing more than a young girl's crush on another girl.
>>
>>2105365
Wont happen this season anyway.

>>2105366
Why are you here when you hate the show so much?
>>
>>2105366
Only its been shown in both the manga and show to be extremely deep affection that has some complex emotions attached to it. While the other is just a mild infatuation that is not only treated as a joke and is tied to a relationship that is no deeper than that between two close siblings.

Miyu is just blunter about it.
>>
>>2105366
Doubtful, considering how much focus Illya and Miyu's relationship has
Also, when Kuro kisses Illya , she gets into it
When Ruby drugged Shirou to get him to try to fuck Illya, she was very afraid of the idea (Thank God, Sapphire fixed everything and Illya didn't get raped)
>>
>>2105350
Does it trigger you that someone wants a thread in the yuri board to be about yuri, not your gay crush for him?

Well, your autism paid off, this entire thread is now just that.
>>
>>2105375
The problem is that the thread shouldn't be for your hateboner for him either
>>
>>2105378
>hateboner
Not at all. The only thing I did in this thread is point out your ridiculously faulty logic for forcing ""discussion"" of him in /u/ when it should be in /a/.
>>
>>2105382
Considering you think liking the dude as a character means I have a gay crush on him, I'd say you have a hateboner
If you want stuff about him to be discussed on /a/, you could swy it in a less anatagonistic way
>>
>>2105382
He is an important secondary character in a show that has two main characters that may be in love with each other, which qualifies it enough for /u/ apparently given that the thread is still here.

Discussion of the show on any level would at some point have to include him.
>>
>>2105384
I did. >>2105240
And then you posted this >>2105259 . It really sounds as if you're desperate for everyone to talk about him here, and also stupid.

>>2105386
>Discussion of the show on any level would at some point have to include him.
To the point that all of it is about him?
>>
>>2105394
The only reason that it's all about him is because some people really hate him and have to cry about him in literally every thread about the show or manga.

It's a self fulfilling prophecy at this point.
>>
>>2105400
What about the people who love him so much that they can't stand seeing anybody criticize or hate him and then call them "ignorant and prejudiced" because they don't read the shitty VN?
>>
>>2105408
They're also annoying. I'm being fair here.

The manga needs a scene where Miyu and Illya do something so fundamentally gay that both sides to the stupid argument forever shut the fuck up. They make any discussion of this show a pain in the ass.
>>
>>2105408

Honetly, why even bring Shirou up?

The Illyaverse version isn't relevant to the show and the Miyuverse version is just a good big brother to Miyu
>>
>>2105408
No. I said it because the criticisms were blatantly wrong, like calling him a self insert, an MC, or personality less
>>
>>2105422
Because in the end, Shirou still ends up as the center of every girl's attention. It doesn't matter if one is just a "good big brother" because in the end all of the girls want to fuck him.
>>
>>2105426
This is not true
Illya was afraid of him seriously fucking her after he had been drugged by Ruby
Miyu just sees him as an older brother (if you think, there's anything else, you've watched too much incest anime and think all sisters want to fuck their brothers)
Kuro just teases him like she does with everyone (and to mess with Illya)
>>
>>2105426
>because in the end all of the girls want to fuck him.

Except Miyu who wants to fuck Illya, and when Illya was faced with the actual ability to fuck him because magic, she really didn't want to and had to be saved. Who just so happen to be the two main characters.

And then they have that friend who thinks girls should only love girls and guys should only love guys.
>>
>>2105422
>>2105424
>>2105426
>>2105428
Shut up.
>>
Can we just nuke this thread and start over, deleting any post that even mentions Shirou?
>>
>>2105436
>deleting any post that even mentions Shirou?
This. Please.
>>
File: 201307131055500bf.jpg (212KB, 600x376px) Image search: [Google]
201307131055500bf.jpg
212KB, 600x376px
When will Rin and Luvia be relevant again? I like them
>>
>>2105521
Eventually.

I think.
>>
>>2104574
>they lust after their brother
Illya doesn't lust for Shirou. This is heresy.
The thing is, they are family. Illya never was in his harem. Shirou is the most significant person in her life. It's very important and one of the crucial and most beautiful parts of the VN. Illya's love is the only way for Shirou to survive in Heaven's Feel. She even created a miracle for his sake.
If you seriously ship Illya and Shirou, you're either delusional or hate Illya. It's impossible for Illya to fuck Shirou because it would be so out of character for both of them and destroy the sacred bond between them. That's absolutely unacceptable. Of course Hiroyama will never do it in Prisma Illya.
>>
>>2105660
Yes, we understand that you are completely in love with Shirou. We don't care. Take it to /y/ or /a/.
>>
>>2105660
Nobody cares about him or your shitty VN.
>>
>>2105660
Looks like you lust after him though.
>>
>>2105664
>>2105665
So you're still going to ship Shirou and Illya even though that makes no sense, ruins the characters and is off-topic on /u/? Are you insane?
>>
>>2105670
Unless you say Shirou is utter shit, the retards here are going to spout their shitty argument about you having a crush on Shirou. It doesn't mattervwhat you say. If you don't accept their prejudiced ignorant views of Shirou being s harem MC and ruining the yuri, you're in love with Shirou
You are only allowed to bring up Shirou to shit on him. That's how close minded retards in this board are, which in turn gives rise to anti-yuri shitposting in other boards because yuri is associated with this boa rd's close minded retards
>>
>>2104520
>intense fight
>passionate kiss
>confession
>"stay with me"
It was so beautiful.
Why can't we have more yuri with great characters and real feelings between them.
>>
File: MB - BAA - Chapter 5.zip-00331.jpg (516KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
MB - BAA - Chapter 5.zip-00331.jpg
516KB, 1114x1600px
>>2104579
Everyone always forgets about Sion and Riesbyfe.
>>
File: MBAA 2015-08-28 02-52-18-42.png (200KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
MBAA 2015-08-28 02-52-18-42.png
200KB, 640x480px
>>2105676
>>
File: 41190524_p6.png (276KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
41190524_p6.png
276KB, 800x600px
>>2105677
I think they're cute.
>>
>>2105674
Stop talking about him Jesus Christ. Why do you feel the need to talk about it here? Both sides of the argument are retarded but you're the one constantly pushing it over and over even though it's blatantly off topic.

>close minded retards
Please go look at a mirror.
>>
File: 41537296_p0.jpg (150KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
41537296_p0.jpg
150KB, 400x300px
>>2105678
Melty Blood anime never.
>>
>>2105682
More like new melty blood game never
>>
File: 37028942_p0.jpg (95KB, 595x841px) Image search: [Google]
37028942_p0.jpg
95KB, 595x841px
>>2105684
They can't release a new game without the remake and the remake never too.
>>
>>2105679
Tell that to the retards that keep telling anyone that doesn't post about Shirou being shit that they have a gay crush on Shirou. It's obnoxious how "fuck off with your gay crush" is their answer to ANY post disagreeing with them.
If you want to defend Illya and Miyu's relationship, you obviously have to talk about Shirou and bow he isn't an actual threat for said relationship. Specially when people claim the relationship isn't real because illya's actually attracted to Shirou (which isn't true as the incident in the beach proved)
>>
>>2105687
Stop trying to find excuses to talk about him here. You seem to be more interested in defending him than Illya dan Miyu's relationship.

Just remove every post mentioning him, please mods.
>>
>>2105690
When the other retards stop finding excuses to shit on him. They also seem more interested in shitting on Shirou and anyone who dares disagree with them on anything than actually talking about yuri.
>>
File: CnLYYSfW8AAefbv.jpg (329KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CnLYYSfW8AAefbv.jpg
329KB, 1920x1200px
>>2104579
I'm more interested in the next game.
>>
>>2105695
So you're just as bad as them. No, you're even worse because you're still going at it. Really, why do you care so much about what people here think? Is it your god-given duty to defend him?
>>
>>2105699
As much as the haters have a god-given duty to shit on him and dismiss any defense as a gay crush on Shirou
>>
File: 1463510545355.png (13KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1463510545355.png
13KB, 250x250px
>>2105699
>people say the show isn't yuri because Shirou
>others explain why it is yuri and why he is an important character
>YOU JUST LOVE HIM IN A GAY WAY
>STOP TALKING ABOUT HIM
>MOOOODS

Are we being ironic on multiple levels here, or are people on /u/ actually this triggered by an important male character in a show? He is important to the story, and important as a reason why the Yuri relationship is happening at all. He will be in any actual meaningful discussion of the show beyond porn dumps. He is probably the second most important person to the main character short of Miyu, and he will come up a lot more considering there are going to have to be half a seasons worth of episodes focusing on him in the next season if we follow the manga. What that won't do is suddenly make the two girls who want to love each other and bump clams any less fucking gay or the main characters of the fucking series that has one of their names in the damn title.
>>
File: BAA.gif (2MB, 470x266px) Image search: [Google]
BAA.gif
2MB, 470x266px
>>2105686
Nasu needs to get off his ass and finish it already.
I wonder if any of the MB characters that weren't in the original will get any screentime.
>>
>>2105705
So you're admitting it?

>>2105706
And you're being this triggered every time someone doesn't like him or tells you to shut up because he is not yuri-related. If you want to talk about him, go to /a/, not /u/. /u/ is for yuri discussion only.
>>
>>2105707
I read somewhere Nasu would be done with the franchise after F/GO and would just be helping others write, which I think is what he's doing with Fragments of Blue and Silver.

I'm a bit curious to see what Girls' Work is all about.
>>
>>2105695
>>2105705
>THEY DID IT TOO
>>
>>2105707
You're probably asking too much.
I'm not sure even Len will be there.
>>
>Ctrl+F "Shiro"
>73 found

Autism
>>
>>2105711
It's like you missed the whole point.

You cannot talk about the show at all, in any meaningful way, without bringing him up. So either the entire show isn't yuri because of it, or you're just a cunt who refuses to shut up.

Or is /u/ no longer for discussing Yuri? Do we just dump porn and make comments on the porn? All I've said on the subject, was telling someone dozens of comments back that he wasn't a fucking threat to yuri relationship but he is still an important character. Then I got stuck into an argument with you. You can keep crying about either of those facts being facts, but that's not going to change it.
>>
>>2105722
>You cannot talk about the show at all, in any meaningful way, without bringing him up.
Yes you can. There are numerous posts here already without a single mention of him.

How he's "so important to the plot" is not yuri related. You're the one who refuses to shut up.
>>
>>2105695
>and anyone who dares disagre

>Implying there's more than one autist waxing on and on about Shirou

You're not being ~daring~, you're spamming /u/ with your retarded love for a retarded character. Take your tears about the horrible oppression you're facing here to tumblr, thanks.

Again: This is not the Shirou board. Deal with it.
>>
File: 1449818674072.jpg (4MB, 3456x2328px) Image search: [Google]
1449818674072.jpg
4MB, 3456x2328px
>>
>>2105741
You're the one who should complain in tumblr about the homophobic patriarchy using characters like Shirou to stop any gay relationships (even though Shirou is no actual threat, but like Tumblr users you're delusional and think he is)
Also
>only one person can possibly like this character I don't like
That's some big delusion.
>>
File: 38015430.png (2MB, 1800x1400px) Image search: [Google]
38015430.png
2MB, 1800x1400px
/u/ people are way too easily trolled.
>>
>>2105756
http://archiveofourown.org/works/6301573
http://archiveofourown.org/works/7247077/chapters/16453828
Both of these were highly entertaining.
>>
>>2105775
Dumb shirouposter.
>>
>>2105785
Dumb shirouhater
>>
>>2105786
Dumb shiroulover.
>>
>>2105779
Also this
http://pastebin.com/uQzbAxJ8
>>
>>2105785
>>2105786
>>2105790
Now kiss
>>
It takes only a few dedicated autists to turn this entire thread into a thread for the redhead faggot. Wow.
>>
>>2105801

You know what I would rather have an entire thread for?
Lolis making out. That would be a great subject.
>>
>>2105792
Awesome! Thanks anon
>>
File: 1457836872874.png (2MB, 2065x1443px) Image search: [Google]
1457836872874.png
2MB, 2065x1443px
>>
this thread still exists?
>>
File: 1469614864412.jpg (10KB, 111x300px) Image search: [Google]
1469614864412.jpg
10KB, 111x300px
>>2105981
Actually, no. We're inside virtual reality created by Moon Cell.
>>
So what does /u/ would like to see from this series? As in terms of wishful thinking.

And while we're at it, what do /u/ expect from the franchise realistically?
>>
>>2106032
I want to see these two fuck for 10 episodes. I don't want to talk about what I actually expect from the series.
>>
File: c7c52f5d1eada155c15a87f82.jpg (247KB, 850x964px) Image search: [Google]
c7c52f5d1eada155c15a87f82.jpg
247KB, 850x964px
>>2106032
>what do /u/ expect from the franchise realistically?
The games in the Fate/Extra continuty have been good to /u/s already, so here's hoping the next one continue in the same direction.
>>
>>2106032
I'd like to see at least one manga or light novel written by a yuri artist with Nasu's backing.
>>
>>2106032
I'm wishfully hoping for Shirou to die already and I don't expect nothing from this series beside yuri loli fanservice
>>
File: gudakoxshielder.jpg (204KB, 850x1178px) Image search: [Google]
gudakoxshielder.jpg
204KB, 850x1178px
>>2106038
Fate/Grand Order also has some. Perverted, yuri, FeMC (known as Gudako) has basically reached meme status thanks to the official 4koma, and her actual interactions with Shielder are pretty gay.
>>
>>2106038
The fact that the anime will feature the male protagonist even though no one likes or plays as that guy pisses me off, its like what the fuck man
>>
>>2106190
>femc yuri
More please
>>
>>2106191
Well, we don't know 100% for sure but since it's Nero and not Archer it's the most likely outcome. Every manga adaptation of Extra or Grand Order I know of uses male MC, probably because of the artist's preference more than anything.

Hell, on the April Fools event Nursery Rhyme had a book that showed GudakoxMashu on the cover.
>>
File: 1462738507577.jpg (3MB, 2093x3012px) Image search: [Google]
1462738507577.jpg
3MB, 2093x3012px
>>2106190
>>
just post all the yuri webms, that's the only worthwhile part
>>
File: ULUS10576_01207.jpg (150KB, 960x545px) Image search: [Google]
ULUS10576_01207.jpg
150KB, 960x545px
>>2106032
Illya x Miyu x Kuro OT3 ending
Or at least one more ova like the second one.
>realistically
Extella will have FeMC and Caster, it's going to be another yuri adventure.
>>
>>2106231
Yeah, no.
Herz's ending is still the best thing that happened for years.
>>
>>2105792
Damn that was great, thanks anon.
>>
>>2104868
The best part they don't realise that this is a different Shirou who is a genuine badass and that he really is Miyu's brother. Her reaction to him wasn't any kind of incest thing like Ilya's little kink, but a genuine "my brother might still be alive" moment of adoration for someone who she genuinely cares about.
>>
>>2105521
Well, they are stuffed animals right now and their bodies are being used as puppet maids, so give it a bit.
>>
>>2106318
>replies to a post days old just to bring him up again

Nobody cares. Talk about girls and yuri please.
>>
File: ilya miyu.jpg (469KB, 1575x1860px) Image search: [Google]
ilya miyu.jpg
469KB, 1575x1860px
Yuri and girls.
>>
>>2106341
Yes, I like yuri and girls.
>>
>>2106032
OT3 ending of course.

Realistically? I expect a Miyu Illya kiss of so form, they proclaiming eternal friendship and it ends with Kuro attacking them for "manatransfer"

>>2106054
Miyuverse Shirou is going to die for sure.
>>
>>2104930
>Men, not so much.

Not true. Iskander and Gil are both Bi. But the ratio of male to female Bisexuals is far off. Over half the female cast, both servant and human swing both ways.
>>
File: 1446674274915.png (781KB, 1116x903px) Image search: [Google]
1446674274915.png
781KB, 1116x903px
>>2106033

I think most people want those two to fuck. A shame we'll never see it, because Japan has shit taste. Hell, the first and only nude picture of those two was done by a /u/ drawfag.
>>
>>2106929
I'm guessing Astolfo doesn't dress like that for the ladies, either.
>>
>>2106934

Astolfo doesn't care for gender, only if he likes someone personally. It's why he goes for both Sieg and Jeanne.
>>
>>2106033
I would pay for that.
>>
File: IMG_0009r.jpg (2MB, 3288x4424px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0009r.jpg
2MB, 3288x4424px
>Miyu loves Illya
I still want to know what happened to Miyu there, she was hilarious.
https://mega.nz/#!JBVBhD5J!s3zX90S08k-kTh9BTqWeaVQY0-FHNClJWt7vBodilaM
>>
>>2107032
>https://mega.nz/#!JBVBhD5J!s3zX90S08k-kTh9BTqWeaVQY0-FHNClJWt7vBodilaM

What's this?
>>
File: IMG_0007.jpg (3MB, 3448x2336px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0007.jpg
3MB, 3448x2336px
>>2107042
A drama CD from the second Herz volume. I don't know moon.
>>
>>2105792
>she wouldnt make her sister a widow
So sakura with shirou?
Absolutely Delightful.
>>
File: 1458957100453.png (1MB, 1224x1251px) Image search: [Google]
1458957100453.png
1MB, 1224x1251px
>>
>>2107111
Back to /a/ with you.
>>
>>2107340
/a/ loves saber, mang.
>>
File: 49995791_p0.jpg (613KB, 1819x1228px) Image search: [Google]
49995791_p0.jpg
613KB, 1819x1228px
>>2104520
>>2104559
>>2104563
so they are all just hypocritical loli sluts¿?
they said they hated gay people on season 3 and they have been in a threeway relationship for a while.
I'm confused..
>>
>>2107924
That one episode was so bullshit. Those shitty fujoshis keep fawning over BL, but they hate actual gay people. I heard there are people like that in real life, but it doesn't make sense.
>>
File: 1415100906728.jpg (377KB, 1600x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1415100906728.jpg
377KB, 1600x1280px
>>2107924
>so they are all just hypocritical loli sluts
Bingo.
>>
>>2107924
Sluts? Illya, Miyu and Kuro love each other, that's the only truth.
>>
>>2107926
I personally know a guy like that. He absolutely loves girl on girl action, but believes that homosexuality is a choice and a sin. And he wasn't even trolling. Cognitive dissonance is one hell of an interesting phenomena.
>>
>>2107926
See guys that like f/f appetizers but hate m/m and keep crying about yaoi/fujoshi. Same kind of mindset.
>>
File: 1422546885939.jpg (216KB, 1147x1134px) Image search: [Google]
1422546885939.jpg
216KB, 1147x1134px
>>
>>2105026
>Is this blind hate for any male character and celebration of ignorance normal for this board?

It's bait. That you are falling for. You're dumb.
>>
>>2105674
>That's how close minded retards in this board are, which in turn gives rise to anti-yuri shitposting in other boards because yuri is associated with this boa rd's close minded retards

Ah, this explains all the false-flagging such as yourself. Either you let false-flaggers do what they want so they can then go to other boards and act like their posts represent actual yurifags, or you don't let them and the thread devolves into poo stew like this one did.

Are you the same guy who shits up every Nanoha thread with pretend headcanon?
>>
>>2108579
>>2108582
>responding to the shiroufag

Don't. This thread was going so well after he finally fucked off.
>>
>>2108266
That's not cognitive dissonance. Stop trying to sound smart on the internet.
>>
File: Anne4.png (232KB, 512x724px) Image search: [Google]
Anne4.png
232KB, 512x724px
>Anne Bonny & Mary Read
Just rolled these guys. What are their relationships?
>Noble Phantasm:
>Caribbean Free Bird
>Bond of Lovebirds
Sounds promising.

What's next? NanoFate duo servant in FGO?
>>
File: CgkbE-BUYAEIngW.jpg (39KB, 496x463px) Image search: [Google]
CgkbE-BUYAEIngW.jpg
39KB, 496x463px
>>2108944
Some historians believe they were lovers. Whether you agree with them or think they need to watch less or more porn is up to you, since anyone who knows anything for sure is long dead. They're as canon as they can be in the game, really.

Anyway, Bryn/JAlter, anyone?
>>
File: CooBHPPVYAIfMiF.jpg (77KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
CooBHPPVYAIfMiF.jpg
77KB, 595x842px
>>2106205
>>
File: 56401966_p0.png (512KB, 826x806px) Image search: [Google]
56401966_p0.png
512KB, 826x806px
>>2109110
That whole event was amazing in hindsight. JAlter finds the Grail, makes herself the protagonist of a Otome game, and ends up in the lesbian route.
>>
File: 56403515_p1.jpg (57KB, 600x716px) Image search: [Google]
56403515_p1.jpg
57KB, 600x716px
>>2109115
>>
>>2108452

Why is there literally no Rin x Luvia artwork out there?
>>
File: 56566913_p0.jpg (583KB, 729x1032px) Image search: [Google]
56566913_p0.jpg
583KB, 729x1032px
>>2109116
>>
File: 57160357_p4.jpg (174KB, 1024x835px) Image search: [Google]
57160357_p4.jpg
174KB, 1024x835px
>>2109118
>>
>>2109117
Rin loves Saber more
>>
File: CjJbmOVUYAEHfR0.jpg (111KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
CjJbmOVUYAEHfR0.jpg
111KB, 768x768px
>>2109119
>>
File: 56398609_p3.png (1MB, 1406x879px) Image search: [Google]
56398609_p3.png
1MB, 1406x879px
>>2109121
>>
File: 56902148_p6.jpg (856KB, 2718x3133px) Image search: [Google]
56902148_p6.jpg
856KB, 2718x3133px
>>2109122
1/2
>>
>>2109120

Saber's got no tits and no ass. She's not a full flowered woman, which is what Rin needs to out herself.
>>
File: 56902148_p7.jpg (330KB, 755x1842px) Image search: [Google]
56902148_p7.jpg
330KB, 755x1842px
>>2109123
2/2
>>
File: 56383410_p1.png (359KB, 910x682px) Image search: [Google]
56383410_p1.png
359KB, 910x682px
>>2109127
>>
File: 56403515_p2 (1).jpg (103KB, 420x1071px) Image search: [Google]
56403515_p2 (1).jpg
103KB, 420x1071px
>>2109128
>>
File: 56403515_p3.jpg (44KB, 561x519px) Image search: [Google]
56403515_p3.jpg
44KB, 561x519px
>>2109129
>>
File: 57842803_p14.jpg (178KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
57842803_p14.jpg
178KB, 768x768px
>>2109130
>>
File: 56902148_p8.jpg (175KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
56902148_p8.jpg
175KB, 768x768px
>>2109132
>>
File: oneday.png (49KB, 914x593px) Image search: [Google]
oneday.png
49KB, 914x593px
I can dream dammit.
>>
File: 56902148_p5.jpg (112KB, 1000x701px) Image search: [Google]
56902148_p5.jpg
112KB, 1000x701px
>>2109135
>>
File: 57033582_p0.jpg (435KB, 1134x820px) Image search: [Google]
57033582_p0.jpg
435KB, 1134x820px
>>2109137
Leaving for now, will dump the rest later, then post the rest of my Grand Order yuri.
>>
Maybe one day they'll make a retail version of Grand Order with all the Servants available. It would have to come out after the mobile game is over, obviously.

The latest event just permanently cut the price for gatcha and massively expanded the player inventory for free. Not sure what's bringing this on, maybe they're losing players and a trying to draw them back.
>>
File: 58149874_p0.jpg (403KB, 885x626px) Image search: [Google]
58149874_p0.jpg
403KB, 885x626px
>>
File: 1466684871854.jpg (200KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1466684871854.jpg
200KB, 1000x1000px
>>
File: 57685649_p0.jpg (266KB, 501x708px) Image search: [Google]
57685649_p0.jpg
266KB, 501x708px
>>2109258
>>
File: 1469512695302.jpg (135KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1469512695302.jpg
135KB, 1280x800px
>>2109259
>>
>>2109260
>>
File: 56507878_p0.png (1MB, 965x1200px) Image search: [Google]
56507878_p0.png
1MB, 965x1200px
>>
File: 1463839377244.jpg (223KB, 1024x1251px) Image search: [Google]
1463839377244.jpg
223KB, 1024x1251px
>>
File: 1461266197295.jpg (78KB, 700x758px) Image search: [Google]
1461266197295.jpg
78KB, 700x758px
>>
File: 56477967_p0.jpg (254KB, 994x1248px) Image search: [Google]
56477967_p0.jpg
254KB, 994x1248px
>>2109138
Now recommencing dump!
>>
File: 56464857_p0.jpg (636KB, 1510x2083px) Image search: [Google]
56464857_p0.jpg
636KB, 1510x2083px
>>2109267
>>
File: 1460909500353.jpg (89KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1460909500353.jpg
89KB, 576x1024px
>>
File: 56477602_p9.jpg (516KB, 2048x1880px) Image search: [Google]
56477602_p9.jpg
516KB, 2048x1880px
>>2109268
>>
File: 57842803_p17.jpg (374KB, 1649x1792px) Image search: [Google]
57842803_p17.jpg
374KB, 1649x1792px
>>2109270
>>
File: 1460832865360.jpg (50KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
1460832865360.jpg
50KB, 1000x563px
>>
File: 57842803_p18.jpg (630KB, 2718x2471px) Image search: [Google]
57842803_p18.jpg
630KB, 2718x2471px
>>2109271
>>
File: 1460833132389.jpg (68KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
1460833132389.jpg
68KB, 1000x563px
>>
File: 57842803_p19.jpg (579KB, 2542x1997px) Image search: [Google]
57842803_p19.jpg
579KB, 2542x1997px
>>2109273
>>
>>2109246

Pokemon Go happened. GO is going to need to work hard to compete with something as easy and insanely addictive.
>>
File: 57935479_p4.png (884KB, 1007x1208px) Image search: [Google]
57935479_p4.png
884KB, 1007x1208px
>>2109275
>>
File: 56941800_p78.png (439KB, 846x648px) Image search: [Google]
56941800_p78.png
439KB, 846x648px
>>2109277
>>
File: 56496097_p0.jpg (342KB, 1036x2048px) Image search: [Google]
56496097_p0.jpg
342KB, 1036x2048px
>>2109279
>>
File: 58035213_p3.jpg (737KB, 626x884px) Image search: [Google]
58035213_p3.jpg
737KB, 626x884px
>>2109280
>>
>All this art about yet more servants
>Absolutely nothing about Rin and Luvia

Why do people have such shit taste?
>>
File: CovqTd8VIAAqV9g.jpg (131KB, 768x617px) Image search: [Google]
CovqTd8VIAAqV9g.jpg
131KB, 768x617px
>>2109281
>>
File: Cn0jgN0UAAAxRvW.jpg (381KB, 2020x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Cn0jgN0UAAAxRvW.jpg
381KB, 2020x2048px
>>2109283
>>
File: ChntB33VIAAIrLm.jpg (65KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
ChntB33VIAAIrLm.jpg
65KB, 1024x576px
>>2109284

>>2109282
New hotness vs old busted. I wish there were more Rin/Luvia art. They don't have a tag on pixiv, right?
>>
File: Cn-2fq8UsAEHGps.jpg (328KB, 1490x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Cn-2fq8UsAEHGps.jpg
328KB, 1490x2048px
>>2109286
>>
File: 56403515_p8.jpg (58KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
56403515_p8.jpg
58KB, 800x600px
>>2109287
>>
File: CgKga4HUkAEjOWd.jpg (87KB, 350x845px) Image search: [Google]
CgKga4HUkAEjOWd.jpg
87KB, 350x845px
>>
File: Cn-y8IDWYAAs3ww.jpg (475KB, 2048x1950px) Image search: [Google]
Cn-y8IDWYAAs3ww.jpg
475KB, 2048x1950px
>>2109288
>>
File: 56972244_p5.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
56972244_p5.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
>>2109290
>>
File: ChN89rIU8AAP1zW.jpg (280KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ChN89rIU8AAP1zW.jpg
280KB, 1024x1024px
>>2109293
>>
File: 57935479_p8.png (849KB, 1312x1275px) Image search: [Google]
57935479_p8.png
849KB, 1312x1275px
>>2109295
>>
File: 56383410_p2.png (350KB, 682x910px) Image search: [Google]
56383410_p2.png
350KB, 682x910px
>>2109297
>>
File: 56404895_p16.jpg (234KB, 1020x1028px) Image search: [Google]
56404895_p16.jpg
234KB, 1020x1028px
>>2109298
>>
File: 56403515_p5.jpg (149KB, 420x1534px) Image search: [Google]
56403515_p5.jpg
149KB, 420x1534px
>>2109299
>>
File: 56403515_p6.jpg (82KB, 420x1112px) Image search: [Google]
56403515_p6.jpg
82KB, 420x1112px
>>2109300
>>
File: 56403515_p7.jpg (112KB, 420x1121px) Image search: [Google]
56403515_p7.jpg
112KB, 420x1121px
>>2109301
>>
File: 56413324_p0.png (485KB, 700x523px) Image search: [Google]
56413324_p0.png
485KB, 700x523px
>>2109302
>>
File: 56536412_p4.png (728KB, 1422x1007px) Image search: [Google]
56536412_p4.png
728KB, 1422x1007px
>>2109303
>>
File: 56902148_p0.jpg (184KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
56902148_p0.jpg
184KB, 768x768px
>>2109304
>>
File: 57842803_p13.jpg (373KB, 1000x1100px) Image search: [Google]
57842803_p13.jpg
373KB, 1000x1100px
>>2109305
>>
>>2109286

If they did I'd have already psoted it. Sans one lone Drawfag on /u/, there is no lewd Rin x Luvia art anywhere, which for a pair shown to have a level of sexual tension that is almost radiological is downright criminal.
>>
File: 57649508_p0.png (2MB, 1200x1696px) Image search: [Google]
57649508_p0.png
2MB, 1200x1696px
>>2109307
>>
File: 57842803_p8.jpg (229KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
57842803_p8.jpg
229KB, 768x768px
>>2109309

>>2109308
Maybe people just aren't drawn to the pairing? Which I don't understand at all. Rin acts like she lies awake at night trying to figure out if it's a better idea to fuck Luvia senseless or choke her with her drills.
>>
File: Co6bX-DWIAAxknk.jpg (14KB, 587x213px) Image search: [Google]
Co6bX-DWIAAxknk.jpg
14KB, 587x213px
>>2109310
>>
File: 56774074_p0.jpg (376KB, 1010x960px) Image search: [Google]
56774074_p0.jpg
376KB, 1010x960px
>>2109311
>>
File: 56902148_p21.jpg (73KB, 740x504px) Image search: [Google]
56902148_p21.jpg
73KB, 740x504px
>>2109313
>>
File: 56902148_p9.jpg (736KB, 2159x2954px) Image search: [Google]
56902148_p9.jpg
736KB, 2159x2954px
>>2109314
>>
File: 56902148_p10.jpg (790KB, 2718x2395px) Image search: [Google]
56902148_p10.jpg
790KB, 2718x2395px
>>2109316
>>
File: 56902148_p19.jpg (501KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
56902148_p19.jpg
501KB, 768x1024px
>>2109317
>>
File: 56902148_p20.jpg (372KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
56902148_p20.jpg
372KB, 768x1024px
>>2109318
>>
File: 56403515_p0 (1).jpg (65KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
56403515_p0 (1).jpg
65KB, 800x600px
>>2109319
And that's all the BrynJeanne I have! Moving on to other Grand Order art now.
>>
File: 0txTGey.jpg (717KB, 1034x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0txTGey.jpg
717KB, 1034x1200px
>>2109322
>>
>>2109323
>>
>>2109325
>>
File: 54607655_p0.jpg (258KB, 700x989px) Image search: [Google]
54607655_p0.jpg
258KB, 700x989px
>>2109326
>>
>>2109327
>>
File: 54740687_p0.png (407KB, 590x874px) Image search: [Google]
54740687_p0.png
407KB, 590x874px
>>2109328
Is this incest?
>>
File: 54761849_p0.png (552KB, 800x593px) Image search: [Google]
54761849_p0.png
552KB, 800x593px
>>2109330
>>
File: 54947449_p0.png (1MB, 857x1200px) Image search: [Google]
54947449_p0.png
1MB, 857x1200px
>>2109332
>>
File: 55015192_p0.jpg (374KB, 538x800px) Image search: [Google]
55015192_p0.jpg
374KB, 538x800px
>>2109333
>>
File: 55252881_p0.png (441KB, 590x874px) Image search: [Google]
55252881_p0.png
441KB, 590x874px
>>2109334
>>
File: 55913691_p0.png (407KB, 708x545px) Image search: [Google]
55913691_p0.png
407KB, 708x545px
>>2109335
>>
File: 55913691_p1.png (314KB, 504x994px) Image search: [Google]
55913691_p1.png
314KB, 504x994px
>>2109336
>>
File: 55913691_p2.png (580KB, 600x1142px) Image search: [Google]
55913691_p2.png
580KB, 600x1142px
>>2109337
>>
File: 55913691_p3.png (504KB, 600x885px) Image search: [Google]
55913691_p3.png
504KB, 600x885px
>>2109338
>>
File: 56179180_p0.jpg (461KB, 554x800px) Image search: [Google]
56179180_p0.jpg
461KB, 554x800px
>>2109340
>>
File: 56185068_p0.png (790KB, 744x1052px) Image search: [Google]
56185068_p0.png
790KB, 744x1052px
>>2109341
>>
File: 56398609_p5.png (737KB, 723x1023px) Image search: [Google]
56398609_p5.png
737KB, 723x1023px
>>2109342
>>
File: 56511598_p4.jpg (547KB, 1050x1324px) Image search: [Google]
56511598_p4.jpg
547KB, 1050x1324px
>>2109344
>>
File: 56511598_p12.jpg (154KB, 1024x1172px) Image search: [Google]
56511598_p12.jpg
154KB, 1024x1172px
>>2109346
>>
File: 56511598_p14.jpg (364KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
56511598_p14.jpg
364KB, 1536x2048px
>>2109347
>>
File: 56545365_p30.png (264KB, 800x743px) Image search: [Google]
56545365_p30.png
264KB, 800x743px
>>2109348
>>
File: 56561865_p0.jpg (431KB, 600x856px) Image search: [Google]
56561865_p0.jpg
431KB, 600x856px
>>2109349
>>
File: 56637857_p0.png (314KB, 584x862px) Image search: [Google]
56637857_p0.png
314KB, 584x862px
>>2109350
>>
File: 56850879_p0.png (429KB, 874x590px) Image search: [Google]
56850879_p0.png
429KB, 874x590px
>>2109351
I wonder why there's so little explicit yuri art of Grand Order, actually.
>>
File: 57843108_p0.png (2MB, 1400x1980px) Image search: [Google]
57843108_p0.png
2MB, 1400x1980px
>>2109354
>>
File: 56908888_p0.png (413KB, 700x824px) Image search: [Google]
56908888_p0.png
413KB, 700x824px
>>2109357
>>
File: 57844530_p0.png (649KB, 650x961px) Image search: [Google]
57844530_p0.png
649KB, 650x961px
>>2109360
>>
File: 1444895110767.jpg (686KB, 880x1105px) Image search: [Google]
1444895110767.jpg
686KB, 880x1105px
>>2109361
I do enjoy how all of the Jeanne Alter art has her being predatory and/or the dominant girl, but as soon as Brynhildr appears she flips straight over to being the virginal, embarrassed and angry short lesbian.
>>
File: 57924180_p1.jpg (2MB, 1398x1984px) Image search: [Google]
57924180_p1.jpg
2MB, 1398x1984px
>>2109363
>>
File: 1460887348018.png (782KB, 723x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1460887348018.png
782KB, 723x1023px
>>2109364
>>
File: 1465527896524.jpg (275KB, 509x720px) Image search: [Google]
1465527896524.jpg
275KB, 509x720px
>>2109366
>>
File: Cgxz5hIU0AAObA_.jpg (88KB, 600x653px) Image search: [Google]
Cgxz5hIU0AAObA_.jpg
88KB, 600x653px
>>2109368
>>
File: Fate.Grand.Order.600.1952972.jpg (78KB, 780x590px) Image search: [Google]
Fate.Grand.Order.600.1952972.jpg
78KB, 780x590px
>>2109369
>>
File: Fate.Grand.Order.full.1946150.jpg (282KB, 510x723px) Image search: [Google]
Fate.Grand.Order.full.1946150.jpg
282KB, 510x723px
>>2109370
>>
File: Fate.Grand.Order.full.1954793.jpg (501KB, 800x932px) Image search: [Google]
Fate.Grand.Order.full.1954793.jpg
501KB, 800x932px
>>2109373
>>
File: jeanne-marie.jpg (291KB, 867x1000px) Image search: [Google]
jeanne-marie.jpg
291KB, 867x1000px
>>2109376
>>
File: pv1EL3F.png (259KB, 599x726px) Image search: [Google]
pv1EL3F.png
259KB, 599x726px
>>2109377
>>
File: tumblr_nulqt8DJPJ1sc4b0mo1_1280.png (354KB, 661x589px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nulqt8DJPJ1sc4b0mo1_1280.png
354KB, 661x589px
>>2109380
>>
File: tumblr_o0roi18GRZ1t01xvho1_540.png (256KB, 482x757px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0roi18GRZ1t01xvho1_540.png
256KB, 482x757px
>>2109381
>>
File: tumblr_o4nggb5if41uugqoto1_1280.png (497KB, 590x874px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4nggb5if41uugqoto1_1280.png
497KB, 590x874px
>>2109382
>>
File: tumblr_o4nhl4xA8D1uugqoto1_1280.png (522KB, 832x590px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4nhl4xA8D1uugqoto1_1280.png
522KB, 832x590px
>>2109383
>>
>>2109384
>>
File: tumblr_o5zssi7AhG1ueheb3o1_1280.jpg (145KB, 980x1330px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5zssi7AhG1ueheb3o1_1280.jpg
145KB, 980x1330px
>>2109386
>>
File: tumblr_o7fs8ibWzR1r2gyilo1_540.jpg (99KB, 540x671px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7fs8ibWzR1r2gyilo1_540.jpg
99KB, 540x671px
>>2109388
>>
File: tumblr_o11b5dC9Wb1ti407to1_1280.jpg (201KB, 600x435px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o11b5dC9Wb1ti407to1_1280.jpg
201KB, 600x435px
>>2109389
>>
File: tumblr_o15yd4dQ0n1r2gyilo1_540.jpg (161KB, 540x675px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o15yd4dQ0n1r2gyilo1_540.jpg
161KB, 540x675px
>>2109390
>>
File: tumblr_o28kdtTwlF1u56u21o1_1280.jpg (366KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o28kdtTwlF1u56u21o1_1280.jpg
366KB, 707x1000px
>>2109391
>>
File: tumblr_o48ijm7yw11uhhaveo1_500.png (364KB, 450x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o48ijm7yw11uhhaveo1_500.png
364KB, 450x750px
>>2109392
>>
File: tumblr_o62qawfFSX1snpcmto3_1280.png (210KB, 595x841px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o62qawfFSX1snpcmto3_1280.png
210KB, 595x841px
>>2109393
>>
File: tumblr_o160u6yFsG1r2gyilo1_540.jpg (119KB, 540x675px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o160u6yFsG1r2gyilo1_540.jpg
119KB, 540x675px
>>2109395
>>
File: YvogcCi.png (271KB, 600x575px) Image search: [Google]
YvogcCi.png
271KB, 600x575px
>>2109397
And that's me.
>>
I just want my Tamamo in FGO.
>>
File: heart eyes.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
heart eyes.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
All this heterosexuality though.
>>
>>2109535
She is in FGO. Two versions, even!
http://fate-go.cirnopedia.info/servant_profile.php?servant=058
http://fate-go.cirnopedia.info/servant_profile.php?servant=062
>>
>>2110019
I have Cat but damn that main Tamamo is hard to catch.
>>
Bazett knows what's up.
Illya can't escape the gay.
>>
>>2110100

Why would she want to escape it?
>>
File: S1ED2 - S3ED2.jpg (1MB, 7680x1440px) Image search: [Google]
S1ED2 - S3ED2.jpg
1MB, 7680x1440px
>>2110102
Well yeah, she's steadfastly going through Miyu's route.
>>
>>2110108

And hopefully Rin is going through her Luvia route.
>>
File: Co8fhSyUsAAbMSi.jpg (160KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Co8fhSyUsAAbMSi.jpg
160KB, 1000x1000px
New from Twitter.
>>
File: 120300000053703426.jpg (174KB, 992x1403px) Image search: [Google]
120300000053703426.jpg
174KB, 992x1403px
Glory to the Queen of Lilies
>>
File: 1450177753912.jpg (2MB, 3456x2328px) Image search: [Google]
1450177753912.jpg
2MB, 3456x2328px
>>2109117
People have shit taste.
>>
File: 1438813925774.png (2MB, 1280x1393px) Image search: [Google]
1438813925774.png
2MB, 1280x1393px
>>2110488
TOHSAKA RIN PLEASES YOUNG DRILLS FOR MONEY
>>
File: 1458708097211.png (1MB, 990x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1458708097211.png
1MB, 990x1260px
>>2110989
>>
File: 1449772121371.png (1MB, 1280x1464px) Image search: [Google]
1449772121371.png
1MB, 1280x1464px
>>2110989
>>
File: 1445013067458.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1445013067458.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>2111030
>>
File: 1446297485335.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1446297485335.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>>2111030
Luvia's luvias are outrageous.
>>
>>2107374
And seems to hate Sakura, from what little I've seen, but I only go there for seasonal yuri. Something about worms?
>>
File: 57128058_p0.png (1MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
57128058_p0.png
1MB, 1200x1200px
>>
File: 1457779704148.jpg (539KB, 1920x2142px) Image search: [Google]
1457779704148.jpg
539KB, 1920x2142px
>>
>>2112193

Is this really in Prisma?
>>
File: 1458738132623.jpg (115KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1458738132623.jpg
115KB, 1280x720px
>>2112360
Yes, but I can't remember where exactly. Maybe in OVA.
>>
File: 1437438710328.png (172KB, 853x1274px) Image search: [Google]
1437438710328.png
172KB, 853x1274px
>>2112360
Rin isn't the sharpest.
>>
>>2112193

How does Luvia know all that? Did she steal Rin's medical records? That's kind of creepy.
>>
>>2112425
Are their nipples like diamonds?
>>
>>2112688
Rin become her maid in Prisma. You need to know her B/W/H sizes to give her uniform.
>>
>>2113030

Yes, but she knows those measurements well before Rin is employed by her. So she either snuck a look at her records at the Clocktower or something similar. Either way, it is not something most people would do, and comes off as stalkerish.
>>
File: 1401171151949.jpg (184KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1401171151949.jpg
184KB, 1920x1080px
>>2113106
>Yes, but she knows those measurements well before Rin is employed by her.
I don't think so, this pic is clearly from second season and Rin is already her maid at this moment.
>>
File: 14249329390670.jpg (80KB, 457x676px) Image search: [Google]
14249329390670.jpg
80KB, 457x676px
>>
Had a yuri story idea with Rin and Lluvia, where Rin gets fed up during her maid duties and starts a cat fight in Lluvia's manor that ends up in her indoor bath and leads to hatesex and magic manipulation to get Lluvia's Lluvias lactating

Any drawfriends interested in drawing this? Either a mini-comic or LN-type illustrations?
>>
File: 1409763007839.jpg (131KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1409763007839.jpg
131KB, 1440x810px
>>2113385
How about you write it
>>
>>2113389

Thinking about it. Just curious how interested anons here would be.
>>
>>2113398
If it's Luvia/Rin you have no excuse to not do it.
>>
>>2113401
Think I've got something cooked up. I would try to keep both in character, but the emphasis would be on maximum lewd. I assume this is fine?

Also, why was Rin working as a maid again? Because she owed her money or something?
>>
File: 1455027143495.png (302KB, 850x1244px) Image search: [Google]
1455027143495.png
302KB, 850x1244px
>>2113411
Because she took the job before checking who she would be working for. Later she owes Luvia money because she smashes an expensive vase on her head.
>>
File: 1380474894618.png (158KB, 851x1269px) Image search: [Google]
1380474894618.png
158KB, 851x1269px
>>2113416
I seem to have posted an edit by mistake
>>
>>2113418

Thanks. Also where did they learn to wrestle? I thought it was just a Prisma Ilya joke, but they actually had a pretty real match in UBW too.
>>
File: 1403342975292.jpg (167KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1403342975292.jpg
167KB, 800x600px
>>2113419
Their first meeting in HA ends with Luvia smashing Rin through the floor with a suplex. Luvia is supposed to be a celebrated pro wrestler and Rin does her own kung fu thing.
>>
>>2113419
They both just know how to fight, but only Luvia is a pro-wrestler.
>>
>>2113420
Alright, got it. Think I can come up with something that's within character/canon without deviating too much.

As far as lewdness goes, any particular things you'd want to see? I'm all-in on the suckling of Luvia's Luvias so that part's covered.
>>
>>2113422
Go for a mixture of furious hatesex, maximum lewdness and a bit of humor. Since you've got the suckling covered I can't think of much else to add.
>>
>>2113420
This series sounds batshit
>>
File: 1404513515335.jpg (139KB, 550x800px) Image search: [Google]
1404513515335.jpg
139KB, 550x800px
>>2113422
Rin should also pay attention to Luvia's butt.
>>
>>2113452

But Rin's the one with a bit of an Anal fetish.
>>
Is there a canon reason why Luvia's bust is so big, or is it just "oh ho ho ho ho, superior Edelfelt genes!"
>>
>>2113486

Pretty much. The reason Sakura is so busty is because she got the lion's share of those genes.
>>
>>2113486
>canon reason why Luvia's bust is so big
What other reason than Edelfelt genes would we need anyway?
>>
>>2113488
I always thought it was because of the worms molding her body into a metaphorical succubus
>>
File: Matou Rin Older.jpg (48KB, 449x597px) Image search: [Google]
Matou Rin Older.jpg
48KB, 449x597px
>>2113492

I thought those tits were all natural, nothing to do with the Worms. Worm Rin, and her tits would still be the same.

Incidentally, that's the one F/SN Fanfiction I've always wanted to read. Swap the sisters over. Matou Rin as a bitter, wormed girl and Tohsaka Sakura as the lone, introverted Magus. Matou Rin would not hesitate to rape Ayako were she to get the chance.
>>
File: 1376497795235.png (299KB, 845x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1376497795235.png
299KB, 845x1200px
>>2113482
She is jealous of her body anyway.
>>
>>2113507

Rin's always liked big titties. Whether that's down to jealousy or what turns her on is up to debate.
>>
>>2113509
I think she gets off on jealousy.
>>
File: 1409258168025.jpg (123KB, 796x598px) Image search: [Google]
1409258168025.jpg
123KB, 796x598px
>>2113511

That doesn't explain her attraction to Rider's Riders.
>>
Last thread on the catalog. New one?
>>
>>2113507

>no doujins or stories of Rin lusting after those delicious tits

This is an injustice.

Also I started writing the story.
>>
File: 1418478573081.jpg (267KB, 1071x1518px) Image search: [Google]
1418478573081.jpg
267KB, 1071x1518px
>>2113527

There's literally only one Doujin of Rin's gay side. For a girl who has canonically had sex with other girls and enjoyed it, that is downright criminal.
>>
>>2113525
I will make one.
Thread posts: 405
Thread images: 193

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.