[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

atomgrrrl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: atomgrrrl_logo.png (1MB, 1800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
atomgrrrl_logo.png
1MB, 1800x1000px
what does /u/ think of this?
>>
Looked too WACKY and crude to interest me so I didn't even pirate it desu
>>
>>2010457
Ask the game thread.
It was a neat idea, just not exactly executed that well.
>>
>>2010457
Very niche title. Either you will like it or hate it. It's also very politically incorrect. But, as it says on the tin, is a Tarantino styled VN. The Yuri is 100% canon, but not the main focus of the plot. I actually liked it better than I thought I would. Found it funny in some parts.
>>
>>2010469
Also, it's meant to have a sequel. So things ended on a slight cliff-hanger note.
>>
File: 030_ev09_2.png (484KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
030_ev09_2.png
484KB, 800x600px
>>2010465
GCIs are still fappable, though.
>>
seemed to have a romantic friendship end though
>>
There should be more yuri about gangsta girls
>>
Not deserving of it's own thread., that much is certain.
>>
>>2010663
There is no romantic friendship in this VN. The Yuri is 100% canon. They have sex with each other and openly expressed their love. Truth be told, it's not even Yuri. They make actual references to real lesbians.

There is no real "ending". It was a cute CG from part of the storyline that takes place at the finishing part of the game. BIG E gave them a ride to her place. They were tired out from the day's events, and decided to nap together in the bedroom, where Anna snuggled/kissed her lover and said "I love you" (Aishiteru), and Jessica cutely mumbled "I love you"(Aishiteru) back in return. Where's the romantic friendship? If you didn't play the game, best don't talk nonsense.
>>
>>2010596
That's a painfully disfigured hip. Is that even supposed to be a hip? That looks all wrong.
>>
>>2010929
Romantic friendship is a stupid term that shouldn't even exist anyway.
>>
>>2010937
I totally agree with you (Romantic friendship is just another fancy term for straight-girl BFF). I get why people don't like this VN and that's okay, but one of the better parts, is that this isn't Yuri, but just raw sexuality, and lesbian romance (in an edgy gangsta setting).
>>
>>2010457
The art puts me off, also it looks even shorter than Remembering How We Met. I think I'll wait until the price drops around 5$ before getting it.
>>
>>2010936
Doesn't matter. Had solo sex.
>>
the writing is cringeworthy at best.
I find the Koi guitar far more likable than this.
>>
>>2024748
Gang quarrel with gun actions, set in pseudo America setting. It's cringeworthy enough for you to have some laugh and guilty pleasure.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.