[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Smite

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 25

I have never seen any Smite threads on /u/, so I thought to start one. I will post whatever I find.
>>
>>
File: don_t_cry_800_by_zennore-d70x95s.jpg (158KB, 1010x791px) Image search: [Google]
don_t_cry_800_by_zennore-d70x95s.jpg
158KB, 1010x791px
>>
>>2003503
If it has enough to sustain a thread then go for it. As of right now it's an /r/ thread.
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: image.jpg (357KB, 611x615px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
357KB, 611x615px
>>2003508
Why don't you go count the soda in the basement
>>
>>2003564
Got 'em.
>>
File: tumblr_nnrasj90aD1ru66eqo1_500.png (166KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnrasj90aD1ru66eqo1_500.png
166KB, 500x353px
>>
oh ho ho, we're actually shipping real life lore now.

Well, since we're on the topic, were there actual mythical lesbians that weren't horribly cursed because they were lesbians?
>>
>>
>>2003615
>Well, since we're on the topic, were there actual mythical lesbians that weren't horribly cursed because they were lesbians?
Here is something from Hindu myths and legends: When the famous king of the Sun Dynasty, Maharaja Dilipa, died, the demigods become concerned that he did not have an heir. Shiva appeared before the king's two widowed queens and commanded, "You two make love together and by my blessings you will bear a beautiful son." The two queens execute Shiva's order and one of them conceived a child. The child was born boneless, but by the blessings of the sage Ashtavakra, the child was restored to full health. Ashtavakra named the child "Bhagiratha" – he who was born from two vulvas (bhaga). Bhagiratha later became one of the most famous kings of India and is credited with bringing the Ganges River down to earth through his austerities.(I might be able to find more info from further research in other sources.)
>>
>>
>>2003504
>>2003505
Holy fuck, these are adorable.

>>2003516
That's Nu Wa? Really? That must be her old design...
>>
>>
>>2003678
Indians have the weirdest myths. Right up there with the Chinese.
>>
>>2004522
Eh...If you think about it even a little, most cultures have really weird, or mostly fucked up myths. Like the Greek. Totally fucked.
>>
>>2004522
>Indians have the weirdest myths
Hindu god Agni Although married to the goddess Svaha, Agni is also shown as being part of a same-sex couple with Soma, the god of the moon. Agni takes a receptive role in this relationship, accepting semen from Soma with his mouth, paralleling Agni's role in accepting sacrifices from Earth to Heaven., but that is Yaoi territory.
>>
>>2004523
Even though people try to explain things through ridiculous stories, nothing will ever compare to how fucking weird reality is. Like there's a giant fucking rock in the sky that is keeping shit alive in the ocean and you were born from a million tadpoles punching an egg. I can't handle how weird life is sometimes, and we all just shrug and accept this shit.
>>
>>
I can't seem to find enough content for /u/. most of what I find is hetero.
>>
>>
>>
File: smite__Bellona_Amaterasu_rain.jpg (85KB, 826x967px) Image search: [Google]
smite__Bellona_Amaterasu_rain.jpg
85KB, 826x967px
>>
>>2004523
>most cultures have really weird, or mostly fucked up myths. Like the Greek. Totally fucked.
The problem I find with them is that they are inconsistent, and have too many versions. Like the birth of Athena which has 2 version that I know and both have Zeus getting his forehead cracked open with an axe.
>>
>>2003503
Chibi- Neith is adorable.
>>
>>2005603
Didn't know Bellona/Amaterasu was a thing but that picture makes me need to see more.
>>
>>2005648
>need to see more
There is definitely more somewhere, but I just cant seem to find it.
>>
>>
>>
File: we_by_baygel-d87fzni.jpg (167KB, 979x816px) Image search: [Google]
we_by_baygel-d87fzni.jpg
167KB, 979x816px
>>
>>2005727
Ammy above, Isis looks lovely.
>>
>>
>>2005695
>I just cant seem to find it.
Got one more.
>>
File: bellama.jpg (179KB, 628x420px) Image search: [Google]
bellama.jpg
179KB, 628x420px
>>2007563
>>
http://bbtrex.deviantart.com/art/Meditation-a-Smite-short-story-593174184
might be the only decent fanfic relevant to this thread, i found some others but they were terrible.
>>
>>
>>2003503
This whole thread seems forced.
>>
>>2009976
Just like the genre.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.