[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Demon master chris

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (541KB, 3000x1688px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
541KB, 3000x1688px
I got this game, and am not about to go through hard mode just to see some tits and lesbian action I can see in countless other places. Tell me what I am missing out on on easy mode. please refrain from sarcasm and condescending answers, as I know this community seems prone to such asshole antics.
>>
File: animegirlsyuri.jpg (60KB, 600x492px) Image search: [Google]
animegirlsyuri.jpg
60KB, 600x492px
>>1982458
Ill delete this as soon as I get a legitimate response telling me what exactly it is I am missing
>>
>>1982458 as I know this community seems prone to such asshole antics.

That's because you ask a stupid question.
A) You have it, play it, find out yourself. You even said you are going to play it anyway.
B) Use the boorus.
>>
>>1982458
>please refrain from sarcasm and condescending answers, as I know this community seems prone to such asshole antics.
>>>/reddit/
>>
File: 6241833.png (163KB, 450x327px) Image search: [Google]
6241833.png
163KB, 450x327px
>>1982461
>>1982460
you guys suck ass. Reddit? I've never even been. why is a SIMPLE question too much for you people? This reflect poorly on the yuri community and doesn't bode well for people who are looking for like minded individuals to asseverate their SIMPLE FUCKING QUESTIONS!!!
It's as if it's ok to be retarded on purpose.
>>
>>1982458
Casuals please leave desu.
>>>/v/
>>
>>1982458
>please refrain from sarcasm and condescending answers, as I know this community seems prone to such asshole antics.
The moment you say this, you know what you're gonna get.
>>
Holy shit I thought I was on /v/ for a second.
>>
File: lesbianas.jpg (32KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
lesbianas.jpg
32KB, 500x366px
>>1982465
shits Yuri related faggot.
you know, I'm starting to believe anyone who has responded to this, or is even on this board has not beaten this game on hard. You call me the fucking casual. EAT A DICK
>>
>>1982466
Bought all store outfits, unlocked the 'true' ending, captured all monsters, beat the bonus dungeon, viewed all bonus conversations, then used Cheat Engine to unlock all variations of the one-time event outfits (slime outfit, etc.). Easy mode is for casuals, yeah. Search the archive for the old thread; I recall there was a link to a forum where someone had made a guide to the Japanese version.

As I recall, the bonus dungeon and 'true' ending were only available on Normal mode or higher. However, at the same time Hard mode doesn't actually contain any content not in Normal mode; it's only function was to make the game harder by halving money and experienced gained. In other words, just play it on Normal mode you faggot or you indeed don't deserve anyone telling you what you're missing.
>>
>>1982462
>>1982466
>could've asked a completely benign question in the game thread
>instead had to act like an obnoxious newfag

Ask a stupid question.
>>
>replying to the obvious troll
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.