[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Kiss and a White Lily

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: a_kiss_and_a_white_lily.jpg (201KB, 500x713px) Image search: [Google]
a_kiss_and_a_white_lily.jpg
201KB, 500x713px
Has anyone read this? Can you tell me if the series ever goes back to the main girls or will it continue to focus on side pairings? I like the main girls too much and don't feel invested at all in the side pairings
>>
But Mizuki and Moe are the best couple
>>
>>1981934
Looks like vol 5 will finally end this series with those two.
>>
>>1981945
I'm in the middle of Vol 2 atm and less than half the chapters have been devoted to main couple. I don't want to sit through 3 more volumes of side characters
>>
>>1981949
Ayaka and Yurine showed up so far in chapter 1, 2, 5, 11, 12, 15 and the extras.
>>
File: angry_lesbian.gif (3MB, 286x360px) Image search: [Google]
angry_lesbian.gif
3MB, 286x360px
>>1981954
>mfw 6 chapters out of 20 are devoted to main couple

welp, time to read those chapters and drop everything else. thanks
>>
>>1981958
Can you really even call them the main couple at that point?
>>
>>1981965
haha quite sad. this author doesn't know where to focus. they built 4 great main characters, yet took away their screen time for all those forgettable side couples.\
sad... sad... very sad....
>>
>>1981945
What makes you think that?
>>
>>1981934
I never really thought of it as a side couple thing, more just an ensemble story, like Strawberry Panic or SonoHana, where there are all these different couples existing in the same ecosystem.
>>
File: 28.jpg (657KB, 783x1141px) Image search: [Google]
28.jpg
657KB, 783x1141px
>>1982075
>>
>>1983276

And?
>>
I think the series would have been better if they stuck with Kurosawa and Mizukis pairings going on and being the main focus instead scattering to 20+ other pairing.
>>
Although Moe/Mizuki never really did anything to me, ch 20 was very cute and managed to deliver an actual heartwarming moment for this couple and a proper closure that will, hopefully, lead to them having less screentime from now on.

Now I pray for the day when the author will stop introducing new girls I couldn't care less about and finally decide to pay some attention to the main couple.
>>
>>1983597
If you were to start reading from say, chapter 3 up until the latest chapter, I don't think anyone would even think Kurosawa and Shiramine are the main characters.
>>
>>1984011
Would we even be calling them that if that hadn't been the original blurb for the series? It's really more of an ensemble series, by now anyway.
>>
>>1984014
Moe and Mizuki are practically the main characters given how much screentime those two have over everyone else.
>>
>>1981949
Moe and Mizuki get a really good part, worth reading, just finished volume 4, loved every bit, but yeah it does seem to jump from side character to side character; however that's not a big enough reason to stop.
>>
I don't think there is any main couple. It's more a compilation of different pairings just like in Virgin's Empire but it's not unpleasant
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.