[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kirino bread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: large.jpg (109KB, 500x524px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
109KB, 500x524px
Kirino bread
>>
No.
>>
>>1899528
kuroneko best girl... kirino is shit!!
>>
>>1899528
A. There was no chance of Kirino ever being gay as she only played eroge to self insert as the imouto.
B. Ayase is more likely to be with Kuroneko now for whatever reason according to fans who actually read the LN.
C. It's Oreimo. Who gives a fuck?
>>
File: 1365871602031.gif (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1365871602031.gif
3MB, 640x360px
>>1906189
kuronekofags still salty.
>>
>>1906218
.Ayase is more likely to be with Kuroneko now for whatever reason according to fans who actually read the LN.
this is interesting but highly unlikely.
>>
File: elitistxfujo.jpg (160KB, 686x1000px) Image search: [Google]
elitistxfujo.jpg
160KB, 686x1000px
>>1906218
>Ayase is more likely to be with Kuroneko now for whatever reason according to fans who actually read the LN.

Why pair her off with that deviant when there's an even better deviant for her to be with though?
>>
File: 16790499_p0.jpg (214KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
16790499_p0.jpg
214KB, 700x800px
I still ship Bridget and Kanako.

>>1906218
>>1907806
>Ayase is more likely to be with Kuroneko now for whatever reason according to fans who actually read the LN.
Only because of that one scene where they were getting off on stepping on each other.

Though Kuroneko did say she'd only ever drawn yuri before working on that eroge for the game club.

>There was no chance of Kirino ever being gay as she only played eroge to self insert as the imouto.
I'd agree that she's not romantically interested in anyone other than her brother, but Ishe got pretty gross around Bridget, and Kuroneko's little sisters. She also loves her friends pretty fiercely, I was honestly kind of surprised (and disappointed) that the series didn't end in poly. Especially after Ayase and Kuroneko came to an understanding through mutual abuse.

>>1907885
Because Sena is a massive brocon, didn't have any weirdly sexual scenes with her like Ayase did, and doesn't share her unhealthy obsession with the Kousaka siblings like Ayase does.
>>
This show sounds like fucking shit in the first place anyway.
>>
>>1906218
And who gives a fuck how it ended?

Some people on this board still ship Kirino with her friends.
>>
I've never seen this show, but I "read" a few doujinshi some time ago where Kirino and Kuroneko fuck and now that is what I've come to understand about the show.
>>
>>1908347
The first season was a fun simple show of a brother and sister restoring their relationship through his support of her otaku interests with subtle hints of something more. A lot of it wasn't in the source material, but they still took a pretty enjoyable approach.

The second season is just shit. Like, wow. One of the most butchered adaptations of all time.
>>
>>1908626
I don't know, I thought the first season fucked up the bit about Kirino's novel career pretty badly.

I forgive the second season a little, just for animating Chameleon Daughter. I never expected it to happen, and I don't think they would have done it if they had a lick of sense, but since they made a trainwreck out of the overall storytelling anyway it was nice that there was one positive among the wreckage (for me).
>>
>>1907952
>I still ship Bridget and Kanako

This anon gets it. Actually possible now that all that retarded drama with Kyousuke is out of the way.

>>1908353
>pairing Kirino with literally anyone else

So they're stupid?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.