[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What makes a good yuri ending?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 17

File: hanjuku_joshi_vol2-146.jpg (302KB, 1064x1600px) Image search: [Google]
hanjuku_joshi_vol2-146.jpg
302KB, 1064x1600px
Given how ferocious /u/ tends to get concerning endings to long running yuri/subtext series, either due to it ending abruptly, being too rushed, or simply not ending in hardcore tribadism, I'm curious about what /u/ actually considers to be perfect endings to series.
So yeah, basically post about the endings you love, be it from manga, doujins or anime, and why you love them, using spoiler tags where appropriate.

Pic related from Hanjuku Joshi, which ends on a delightful chapter of fluffy sex and hand holding. Definitely one of those 'no complaints here' endings.
>>
File: gokujou_drops-vol1-000.jpg (423KB, 1052x1500px) Image search: [Google]
gokujou_drops-vol1-000.jpg
423KB, 1052x1500px
It's not really that hard, just have the couple be in an explicit relationship with both of them happy, having overcome some kind of trial and challenge but without rushing it.

Gokujou Drops come to mind, it's been a few years since I've read it, but as far as I can remember I was totally satisfied with how it got wrapped up.
>>
stretch???
>>
>>1890703
This is a pretty childish view of what kind of gratification stories ought to deliver.
>>
File: honeycrush3.png (191KB, 698x410px) Image search: [Google]
honeycrush3.png
191KB, 698x410px
>>1890703
That's not to say the bittersweet kind doesn't have its charms too. Honey Crush being a rather tearjerking example.
>>
As long as they don't get boyfriends or abandon their identity it can be a good ending. It doesn't have to be happy every time.
>>
>>1890715
It was a perfectly good answer for OP's question.
>>
File: shiroi79.jpg (188KB, 750x1259px) Image search: [Google]
shiroi79.jpg
188KB, 750x1259px
I like endings where the protagonist realizes she could have found happiness if she hadn't been too cowardly to pursue it.
>>
File: kannaduki-no-miko_33628.jpg (2MB, 2727x2536px) Image search: [Google]
kannaduki-no-miko_33628.jpg
2MB, 2727x2536px
Best final episode. Nothing else comes close.
>>
>>1890728
This, i do preffer happy endings, but as long as it doesn't end in het i'm fine with it
>>
>>1890716
Fuck Honey Crush. Have a tragic ending if you like, but I've no patience for characters who just lie down and let the bittersweetness roll over them as if their life is a production of Swan Lake.
>>
>>1890741
This. Best yuri anime and best yuri ending so far.
>>
File: CANAAN - 03 - Large 13.jpg (163KB, 1437x810px) Image search: [Google]
CANAAN - 03 - Large 13.jpg
163KB, 1437x810px
Make the protag realize she loves the other so much she never wants to see her again
>>
>>1890760
Well fuck you.
They are tied by the red string of fate, they gonna meet again I am sure. In the season 2 we never gonna get
>>
>>1890700
Japan has a problem with writing good endings period, yuri or not.
>>
>>1890764

Obviously, all storytelling standards should apply to yuri stories as well.

But I think the OP is probably specifically referring to how the yuri relationships should be handled at the end.
>>
>>1890764
What a bizarre claim. Please cite your evidence.
>>
>>1890767
Japanese media? Books, movies, TV, anime....
It's not as if the west is much better, most of the time.
>>
>>1890715
I don't subscribed to the whole idea of only tragic and bad endings being of good quality writing and happy endings are shit by default. The entirety of the writing should be taken into consideration and not just the outcome. With that said, I personally prefer to have a positive outcome when I invest my time and emotional investment into characters. Seeing them fail or die because "it was fated" or just end up in a het relationship that will never bring them happiness is not something I'm consciously seeking. Each to his own.
>>
>>1890764
>>1890767
I've actually seen this discussed at some length elsewhere as well. Apparently it's a cultural thing, but I can't remember much of what I read.
>>
>>1890767
Zetsubou Sensei said it.
>>
>>1890768
>It's not as if the west is much better, most of the time.
So you're saying the Japanese are not uniquely bad at endings then? Or are they and Westerners both bad compared to, say, Mongolians?
>>
Not having a timeskip or separation end is already half way there to having a good ending.
>>
File: iono3.png (275KB, 755x813px) Image search: [Google]
iono3.png
275KB, 755x813px
>>1890791
Some timeskips on the other hand...
>>
Looks more or less like this.

>The couple start living together
>They are not hiding anything now
>They also achieve some of their goals

Or

>The main couple realize they are in love
>Have hard sex till the dawn
>Fin
>>
>>1890700
I think it depends how the story has played out. In some cases a happy ending would feel dissatisfying/suspicious, in some cases a tragic ending feels forced. I don't like endings that don't feel like they mesh with the rest of the story.
>>
>>1890715
No, it's a good view, butthurt /a/non.
>>
Not being Stretch.
>>
>>1890700
>What makes a good yuri ending?
Isn't it really simple?
For me any kind of yuri end is good as long we have at least two girls ending together in a relationship and none of the yuri girls we learn about through the story ever ends with a guy.

To sume it up, no yuri girls ending with guys, no yuri girls being seperated, no yuri girls getting killed, or ending alone friendzoned forever, just girls ending with girls.
>>
>>1890872
>Isn't it really simple?
>For me any kind of yuri end is good as long we have at least two girls ending together in a relationship and none of the yuri girls we learn about through the story ever ends with a guy.
>To sume it up, no yuri girls ending with guys, no yuri girls being seperated, no yuri girls getting killed, or ending alone friendzoned forever, just girls ending with girls.
Yep, that is my definition of a good yuri ending as well.
>>
>>1890866
A stance of being open minded and taking the creator's work for what it is and looking for things like whether it's interesting or moving, leads to less butthurt than judging with the narrow criteria of whether it granted you girls hooking up.
>>
>>1890700
There's no real answer to this, because it's completely context-dependent. What might be a dream ending to one series, might feel shallow, hollow, cheap or what-have-you in another.

To generalize as much as possible, it'd ideally end with an ongoing yuri relationship. Obviously.
>>
>>1890891
It does seem to lead to a lot of butthurt in you, though.
>>
>>1890907
You don't know what butthurt is.
>>
I like when the ending has a confession and a kiss, but still just a confession is enough.

And if the series didn't have drama in the first place, then don't add it, drama series are okay with drama, but not drama series are not okay with drama, just a cute confession and everyone happy.
>>
>>1890872
Also would be good if the main girls ended with each other and not other girls.
>>
>>1890700
>What makes a good yuri ending?

the girls getting married and having science babies
/thread
>>
File: 042.png (314KB, 1381x2000px) Image search: [Google]
042.png
314KB, 1381x2000px
>>
>>1891138
No.
>>
>>1891139
Not that guy but that ending was preety satisfying
>>
>>1891142
Skipping straight from Yuri not even understanding that Misono is romantically interested in her and that they're just bosom friends to them living together in a tank only extra? I like the ending, but it was hardly satisfying. All yuri series seem to skip to the end just when they're getting good. We never even got to see her push Yuri down again.
>>
>>1891144
Author could've ended at the bosom friends part and make yurifags die from bain aneurism and it'd still be a satisfying ending, but he was sensitive enough to give us a resolution wich most of the time we don't even get so yeah I'm satisfied
>>
File: 24.png (209KB, 835x1200px) Image search: [Google]
24.png
209KB, 835x1200px
>>
The main problem I have is with the unnecessary focus on the quintessential romance go-to of "will they or won't they" instead of focusing on the how's and why's of their attraction. This is why stories like Hanjuku Joshi are so widely enjoyed and recommended, because Morishima Akiko gets what a relationship is about and shows us how these two people make their way together into a relationship instead of making us think the story is only about whether or not they'll get together.

In my experience it takes a good author to make a good ending.
>>
>>1891159
Or stories about people that are already in a relationship. Either way, I agree, I like stories that are about exploring a relationship rather than waffling about whether a relationship is going to form.
>>
File: icelinn.jpg (35KB, 509x357px) Image search: [Google]
icelinn.jpg
35KB, 509x357px
>>1890700
When it doesn't feels forced in any way. I'm all for "and they lived happily ever after raising an ips baby in new zealand" but that doesn't fit in all stories. It would feel horrible if it's rushed and comes out of nowhere. Though, I haven' found such an ending yet, but you know what I mean. I was born in the streets.
>>
There's nothing wrong with sad endings from a storytelling perspective, but unless I'm dealing with an author whose work is comprised entirely of lovey-dovely yuri stuff, I still tend to think of yuri as a kind of uphill battle, so if ends badly it comes off like David making a spirited effort against Goliath just to get kicked in the balls at the end.
>>
File: image.jpg (109KB, 540x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 540x800px
Like YKK, subtle, classy and very fitting for the story.

Such a good ending for such a good series.
>>
>>1890700
Have whatever couple the media is fucking about stay the fuck together for starters. Otherwise wrap up the loose ends, give some indication of where the future may lead or make a hook for a sequel.
>>
>>1891144
I agree, the ending was nice but smoothed over some important stuff (that I would've liked to have seen).
>>1891236
It's definitely a good blueprint for series which aren't focused on, but contain, yuri. That said, I still wanted more. I want a YKK doujin with them doing yuri things together.
>>
>>1890763
Wasn't there supposed to be 3 movies?
>>
>>1891116
This, but magic babies are fine too.
>>
File: 0036.jpg (85KB, 724x1086px) Image search: [Google]
0036.jpg
85KB, 724x1086px
It doesn't get any better than this.
>>
>>1891422
Narutaru ends in lesbians?
>>
>>1890703
This. Nothing sucks more than being reminded that the series is meant to be enjoyed by straight dudes and that actual lesbians aren't as interesting as women who like to play with other women. I'll refrain from going on a rant about that but really, just a good story where their relationship has merit and is being invested in, where you can really feel how much they love each other without it being a bit too cheesy.
>>
>>1891116
Seconded so much ;_;
>>
>>1891153
>yurifags
What are you doing here?
>>
A "good ending" is when it makes sense in the context of the story and it's not "happy" or "sad" one because the author feels like it.

You can make an angst ridden story and, while at it, you can foreshadow how it will end in a happy note or vice versa. It's not easy to pull off, but it can be done.
>>
>>1891453
Oh how foolish of me, I meant 'onee-samas' but really I don't see any reason to get triggered by being called a yurifag
>>
>>1891457 Alpha is straight

Really no. I can't tell subtext. I just can't see it. Nowhere but YKK.
>>
File: narutaru-2024899.jpg (111KB, 800x1164px) Image search: [Google]
narutaru-2024899.jpg
111KB, 800x1164px
>>1891445
Yup, nothing but two lesbians left alone after one decides to erase everyone else on earth. One girl creates a penis for herself so she can impregnate the other.
>>
>>1891559
You are fucking with me right?
>>
>>1891562
No, they aren't. Narutaru is really fucked up.
>>
>>1890728
>>1890769
> just end up in a het relationship that will never bring them happiness is not something I'm consciously seeking
>>1890872
> none of the yuri girls we learn about through the story ever ends with a guy.
This by a mile, I kind of hate it when it just ends het, I'm reading Yuri dammit, I want yuri ending.
I just want one to end where the girl realizes "oh shit I made a mistake" and runs off to find/ runs off with her GF
>>
>>1891575
I had gotten that impression from the scenes I saw on youtube. Is it worth reading?
>>
>>1891686
Not if you're not into fucked up shit. The deeper end of /d/, psychological horrors, fetish gore (gore rape kill, I think? It's stuck to my mind as the one thing I really know of it and thus avoid it).
>>
>>1890731
Oh my god, yes. Not even in /u/, just in general. I love that shit. Burn in your own miserable hell cowards.
>>
>>1891686
Only if you like suffering at its most. Narutaru is ugly, it only get worse and worse and the ending is anything but hopeful. The story itself is pretty good, but is not for everyone.
>>
>read work of lesbian author
>het work is upbeat, funny - protagonist is charmingly amoral and has relationships with a number of interesting characters
>yuri work is depressing - protagonist is a young girl who is ruined by an androgynous older woman, her family dies and she marries a gay man
>>
>>1891559
Um, no. Those are two girls, but both were impregnated by men (one by rape) and their kids are the boy and girl at the very end.
>>
>>1891709
Which author?
>>
>>1891724
Well uh it's not a mangaka.
>>
>>1891728
Well I did say author.
>>
>>1891741
This is really lame but I don't know anyone else who's read the books and even on an anonymous tibetan prayer wheel board I kind of want to keep the secret.

I just posted it here because it was such a disappointment. She had a great life, personally (her memoir has this great unexpected love story). I don't get why the book was so depressing and angsty.
>>
File: Tiger_Lily_01.jpg (258KB, 750x1081px) Image search: [Google]
Tiger_Lily_01.jpg
258KB, 750x1081px
>>1891703
I've found that nothing hurts quite as good as fictional cartoon lesbians reminding me of the worst decision of my life.
>>
>>1891748
What do you want to keep a secret and why?
>>
>>1890731
I like endings where the protagonist is brave enough to run after her girl at the last minute.
>>
>>1891754
Let a cold loathing flame burn out the candle of your soul!

Really though, I like anything with broken people even if it involves them healing. But also them being broken in the first place. And IRL I'm ever the optimist - it's never over, anon.

>>1891757
That is VERY HARD to do right.
>>
>>1891758
Well it barely happens at all so I'm willing to read authors trying it until someone gets it right.
>>
>>1891456
Not triggered in the least. It's just confusing cause 99% of the time people using the word yurifag are not themselves yurifags, you know.
>>
>>1891322
>tfw Konotoba Drive ls YKK leves of good and writing and even has more yuri but it's not being translated anymore

I can only learn Japanese so fast, this is suffering
>>
File: 014.jpg (344KB, 869x1251px) Image search: [Google]
014.jpg
344KB, 869x1251px
the best
>>
>>1892732
There are two published volumes and both of them are translated, are there more chapters or something?
>>
File: 005.jpg (337KB, 869x1260px) Image search: [Google]
005.jpg
337KB, 869x1260px
this is my favorite yuri manga.
>>
>>1893969
What is this flirty happiness?
>>
>>1894091
Essential reading. That's what it is.
http://dynasty-scans.com/series/wife_and_wife
>>
>>1894040
Uh is that a little girl
>>
>>1894200
I think that one falls under "older than she looks" if I remember correctly,could be wrong though. But where do you think you are? This board has mother daughter incest threads, loli threads, don't act surprised
>>
>>1894200
She isn't, but what if she were? /ll/ is love.
>>
Something with resolution, it doesn't have to be happy all the time but at least give a good reason why the heroine will be depressed for the rest of her days.
>>
It's easier to describe what make s abad ending.

1. Shock for shocks sake.
2. Bad end because edgy.
3. No real end.
4. Nothing is resolved but it's some how fine now and done.
5. Lesbianism isn't real and everyone gets a guy.
6. Someone dies because ???
7. Insert unrelated moral here.
>>
>>1894305
>3. No real end.
>4. Nothing is resolved but it's some how fine now and done.
>6. Someone dies because ???
These are all okay in the right context tbh.
>>
>>1893978
There's a third one, as far as I'm aware of, but only one chapter has been uploaded about 4 months ago, I know yuri has long waits between chapters but it's the longed break the series has got and I'm getting paranoic, I really like anything from Hitoshi, specially if it has yuri.
>>
>>1894438
Well, the japanese wiki only list two volumes published and a "break" for September issue.
>>
File: senseiow.jpg (1MB, 1433x2024px) Image search: [Google]
senseiow.jpg
1MB, 1433x2024px
I love this
>>
>>1890891
This.
People shouldn't ask for specific developments. They have their own imagination for that.
>>
>>1894492
Mira is the true goddess of yuri
>>
>>1894494
>waaah! someone dared to criticize my favorite writer!!!!
>>
>>1894545
More like writing as a whole. I agree with them. A story should develop as the author sees fit. The audience never knows what it wants anyway.
>>
>>1894546
>A story should develop as the author sees fit.
It should. But "as the author sees fit" does not mean good or enjoyable or satisfying. An author achieving their vision won't help if their vision has flaws. And if it does, we're well within our right to call it for what it is.
>>
>>1900934
It doesn't matter, at all. You have a vision, you write that vision, that's all. If that vision resounds with an audience or not is irrelevant to you as an artist, even if it means you won't sell.

"Satisfying" or "enjoyable" are subjective qualities that don't really matter, and is usually works full of flaws that get lauded as such (Twilight comes to mind.)
>>
>>1894305
>5. Lesbianism isn't real and everyone gets a guy.
in the last 3-4 years how many times has that actually happened in a yuri manga?
>>
>>1894546
>>1901045
Thank you. This is the kind of shit that I read in comments a ton of the time- they assess a work's quality based solely on their personal response to it, offering no insight to anyone else and wasting internet space. Investigate a little to try to contextualize your critiques within the reality we all share and experience, rather than delivering it immediately from the emotional centers of your brain.
>>
>>1901071
Your problem is that you're twisting wording extremely. It has happened repeatedly this year alone. We just don't count these cases as yuri manga, even when they have yuri in the title.

It has a reason even the Japanese yuri fandom is very tense about this.
>>
>>1901346
>personal response
What I see a lot now is people just doing a pass/fail checklist off tvtropes. A lot of the time I wonder if they've even read or watched what they're critiquing since they basically strip away all context/nuance away in order to blast it for whatever tvtrope sin they feel the work is guilty of.
>>
>>1901357
Yeah, and once they've "spotted the flaws" they can't move past it to look at other aspects of the work, like it makes them feel superior to be absolutely adamant about your thoughts on anime (or whatever). I agree with whoever said the unexamined life is not worth living, or something like that. Except in this case, it's the unexamined taste in anime.
>>
I just like happy stories, maybe its escapism or something but I just can't stand angst or stories where the 2 girls don't end up together. Its just too much for my fragile heart to take on a regular basis. I need cute fluffy stories of lesbians schoolgirls ending up happily together in order to live.
>>
>>1901354
you still haven't named any.
>>
>>1901411
You and me both, Anon. Life has enough shitty endings; I want my stories happy.
>>
>>1901346
I'd rather read twenty "personal responses" from people who proudly display their own biases than a detailed critique from someone who "investigated a little to try to contextualize their critiques". Because frankly, the most important thing you can get from such a detailed critique is not what's written inside it, it's that whoever wrote it was sufficiently invested in the show that they considered it worth their time and effort to make such a detailed critique in the first place. And they considered so precisely because their "personal response" to the show was so strong - one way or another - which will inevitably taint their critique anyway.
>>
>>1901824
Why would you, as a reader/viewer/whatever, care about someone else opinion about anything? It baffles me to no end how people go around asking for someone else opinion about something to see if they should watch/read it. Why it is so hard, for some people, to form their own opinion about a work?
>>
>>1901923
Because not everyone has the time and potentially money to invest into something they may not like. Especially if there's an element in it that may spoil your enjoyment that you wouldn't discover until you'd already put a significant amount of time into it or bought it, e.g. a game breaking bug or surprise rape.

Also I'm lazy and want maximum guaranteed entertainment for the effort I put in.
>>
>>1894492
Marriage ending is the best ending.
>>
>>1901926
In my opinion, your use of time and money are just excuses for laziness. I would rather read something unpleasant than missing on something good because some idiot over the internet stupid opinion.
>>
>>1901965
I never said those were my reasons, I'm just lazy. But for those who don't pirate things (one of my close friends) and those who work so many hours that home is literally somewhere to eat and sleep with a few days off here and there (another close friend) they are very important factors to take into consideration. Why are your jimmies so rustled anyway?
>>
>>1901965
That would only be valid reasoning if time and money were limited only by your own effort. No matter what you do, there's a limited amount of art you can consume.
>>
>>1901923
>Why it is so hard, for some people, to form their own opinion about a work?
I don't care about forming my own opinion about any work. I watch/read medias to be entertained, that I do end up with a personal opinion anyway is merely a byproduct of spending time on them.

>>1901965
>I would rather read something unpleasant than missing on something good because some idiot over the internet stupid opinion.
There's a reason I said "twenty personal responses". I don't trust a single opinion on the internet more than you do, but after cross-referencing through diverse communities? I'd be stupid to ignore it.
>>
>>1901824
You're right that you can get a sense of a work from the aggregation of a bunch of any old reactions to it, and it can be useful.

I don't agree about the value of a detailed, reasoned criticism or exploration of a work. I think they can be insightful and identify things that I had not noticed, or that I had noticed in a subconscious way but could not articulate. It's also fun to talk about things you like, especially if you think they're done cleverly or subtly. Should people stop writing long posts with specifics about a work they enjoy and just say "I love love love love loved this. There are so many things to like about this"?

Speaking specifically about anime, where do you get your good opinions about anime from? Even with the best we have, /a/, good things get ignored or trolled beyond any hope of discussion. And any other community is filled with the type of people that I am talking about, who give these myopic justifications for disliking something based solely on a personal hangup or preference (like people who like yuri who reject Valkyrie Drive's emotional qualities since it's a fanservice anime, for just one recent example). I won't blame people who like a work for just commenting to say they like it; it's not their responsibility to convince anyone. But lodging a critique does justify a response, and if it's a flimsy critique then it should be mocked. And all I want is for the people who give it to possibly consider being a little more considerate of their audience.
>>
>>1902172
>where do you get your good opinions about anime from
Good opinions aren't a thing. It's possible to learn something useful from any opinion that is more than 'this is good/this is shit', even something as dismissive as
>people who like yuri who reject Valkyrie Drive's emotional qualities since it's a fanservice anime
It tells you that despite how omnipresent fanservice is in anime and despite how the yuri genre is lacking anime, the amount of fanservice in VD still managed to overcome some fans' craving for yuri. It's a positive if you greatly enjoys fanservice, or it allows you to better set your expectations on that point if you don't.

It's not hard to find a bunch of diverse communities and get a good sense of what each of them tend to like and dislike by reading their discussions on shows you've already watched. Then the next time you're wondering about a particular anime go read the opinions in these communities and filter them through what you know of their tastes and your own preferences. You'll end up with a pretty good idea of whether or not you're going to find watching that particular anime worth your time.
>>
>>1902280
So, instead of "wasting time" reading/watching a story, you waste it reading/filtering opinions about it. I still fail to see the advantage. Maybe I'm just weird.
>>
>>1902289
An hour or two versus tens of hours is a significant different.
>>
>>1902289
Exactly, this. If I need a gauge of yuri-ness, I will ask a short question in a civilized thread about its worth, and usually the first few answers will be from people who watch the thread the closest and can offer the most developed opinion about it. From there I can watch 1-3 episodes and make my decision.
>>
>>1902297
Tens of hour of what? If you start reading a book you can make it pretty far in an hour or two, enough to know if you like it or not. If you're talking about an anime, two hours are like half a show. A manga? Same as books in an hour or two you will have a pretty good grasp of the story. No matter how I look at it, it just seems like a huge waste of time.
>>
>>1890741
You have to be kidding.
>>
>>1901411
This. I read yuri mostly because it's cuter and fluffier than straight romance. Even the yuri porn I read usually ends up being cute and fluffy love making, instead of the sex in most straight stories I read.
>>
>>1902374
You're assuming that all time spend reading stuffs on the internet could be used for any entertainment instead. I don't know what your typical day looks like, but for me it's just not true. There's plenty of 'dead time' each day that's good enough to go read a discussion (or writing a post), but for diverse reasons not really suitable for entertainment. And there's still this strange notion that everybody has more time for their entertainment than they have stuffs to enjoy. Sure, I have plenty of time for entertainment and eating up a couple hours out of it here and there to judge a work by myself doesn't look that much, but it's directly competing with every other thing I already know I enjoy and could be doing instead - and there's rarely a shortage of that stuff.
>>
>>1901411
This anon knows what's up.

>>1902603
I don't even read straight stories any more.
>>
>>1902608
Well, I consume media when and where I can. I usually learn stuff during my "dead times". I just don't find any usefulness in reading other people opinions about media. Hell, I don't even bother with summaries beyond a book jacket. I guess I just have a fundamentally different way to approach entertainment. It must be my age.
>>
>>1902641
Nah, it's not your age. I like to experience stories pretty blind, too, and I'm not old or anything. Nerds on the internet call me a faggot when I say I don't like to watch their epic youtube clips of anime I'm planning to watch because "it's not a spoiler it's just comedy".

I even recently watched Kannazuki no Miko and Blue Drop without knowing a thing about them. I wish I knew that they would both make me feel like shit; I made the mistake of watching them back to back.
>>
>>1903026
>Epic Youtube clips
Those are like the worst thing on youtube. What a cesspool that place is.

Yesterday I was talking about this subject with a friend, and she actually thinks in the same vein as me. I was so glad that I called her, jokingly, my soulmate But she belongs to the same generation as me.
>>
>>1903026

Why, KnM cured the depression I got from Yamibou's ending.
>>
>>1890700
The girls remain happy lovers faithful to each other regardless of their reputation is what I define. Fuck society.

I have that exact viewpoint for incest as well.
Thread posts: 132
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.