[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WDTFS by Gaji

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 393
Thread images: 35

File: 1442480993024.jpg (145KB, 1024x1662px) Image search: [Google]
1442480993024.jpg
145KB, 1024x1662px
>https://www.mediafire.com/folder/k9w49z5gd1dep/what_does_the_fox_say
>>
File: awful.jpg (114KB, 760x283px) Image search: [Google]
awful.jpg
114KB, 760x283px
>>1871617
>>
I just read chapter 26, and if I'm comprehending it right did he just attack her ?
>>
>>1871703
Probably.
>>
>>1871703
We'll probably know for sure in the next chapter.
>>
any new translations for the Q&A's in team gaji's askfm?
>>
Here's chapter 27
http://wikisend.com/download/285214/WDTFS%2027.rar
>>
That was intense.
>>
>>1872380
>http://wikisend.com/download/285214/WDTFS%2027.rar
Thank you anon!!!, great chapter
>>
this got dark real quick
>>
feels like sumin was warned to not get close to seju after that, and while sumin sleeps with many other girls, seju was forever alone......

welp, seju sure looks pissed when she saw an extra pair of shoes at sumin's front door. cant wait for next chap!
>>
>>1872380
OMG, so it was really him who hurt Sumin and that's why she made a tattoo, I bet Seju feels guilty about it too.
And it was so sad to see Seju all sad, and Sumin really decided to move on, with many people...
So, here it comes, the moment when Seju finally sees Sungji and Sumin together.

I can't help but wish a Seju x Sumin end...
>>
>>1872400
they're both fucked up

sungji needs to runaway as far as possible
>>
Seju knows that his brother was the one that attacked Sumin?
>>
>>1872402
> 5th November

Oh hell...

>>1872397
For me, Seju's smile looked like she was resigned...unfortunately
>>
>>1872380
All these happenings, holy shit.
Sumin is really fucked up. Just how many girls did she fuck actually, while Seju was waiting and sobbing in her bed? Sungji should run away from these two as far as she could, before she get hurt. Or she could embrace the threesome. And Sumin already did some, it seems.
>5th november
O-oh well, it's not like shit was going down.
>>
>>1872416
Whats on 5th of Nov?
>>
>>1872418
Next chapter date, apparently.
>>
>The missing puzzle piece is finally here
>cliffhanger
>hiatus

Great.
>>
Raws to ch 27?
>>
>>1872427
Is it that hard to read this thread?
>>
>>1872416
>Sumin is really fucked up.
Just remove Seju and Sumin won't be so fucked up.
>>
>>1872416
I kinda agree with you, I do understand that Seju cheated and all, but it was once, she was drunk, mad...but after that she just spent her days wishing that Sumin was not fucking every girl she meet so she could return to her, I know some people here hate her, but for me, she was the one who truly loved (love), when you love someone (real love), even if that person cheats on you, you don't go around fucking others right away. Let the rage begin...
>>
>>1872433
Yeah, I'm sure everything will go well with Sungji, until she proposes some strap-on action, or want Sumin to be more invested.
>>
>>1872433
Basically.
>>
Ugh, just let Sumin and Seju be together or whatever. Sungji doesn't deserve this shit.
>>
>>1872435
Yeah, Seju fucked up, acted dumb and then her brother hurted Sumin but the latter fucked right away another girl, right after the break-up, and it seems she didn't give a shit about Seju. Both are in the wrong, but Sumin really did everything she could do to hurt Seju these last 10 years.
>>
>>1872439
Poor girl is going to be traumatized for life with a first relationship like that.
>>
>>1872400
>>1872416
>>1872435
>>1872440
I don't get it.
If you Sejufags hate Sumin so much, why do you want them to end up together?
>>
>>1872441
Kek at least she'll have some experience.
>>
>>1872444
literally self insert tier
>>
>>1872444
I don't hate her, I am just saying, that like Seju, she is not perfect.
>>
>>1872440
>Yeah, Seju fucked up, acted dumb and then her brother hurted Sumin but the latter fucked right away another girl, right after the break-up, and it seems she didn't give a shit about Seju. Both are in the wrong, but Sumin really did everything she could do to hurt Seju these last 10 years.
But question is what started it?
It was Seju action which should not happen and don't try to defend her that she was drunk, no she wasn't enough to do that.

And i don't see anything wrong in single lesbian fucking other women while she wasn't in the relationship with Seju anymore, it was normal to do so, at least mroe acceptable than what Seju did, plus what Seju's brother did to her also had to make Sumin act like she did.

In the end Sumin returned and initiated things with Seju again.

To be honest Sumin x Seju is the only end I would like here, Sungji doesn't deserve this, she's too naive in the relationship aspect to dive completely into hardcore lesbian drama.
>>
Sungji deserves someone better. The two idiots Sumin and Seju need to stay the hell away from each other. They can't be together anyway, at least move on and spare the others from the hurt they will bring.
>>
>>1872435
If you love your girlfriend, you don't sleep with a random guy while she's mourning her parent's death and depressed as fuck, and then use alcohol as an excuse for all your stupid actions.
>>
>>1872454
>plus what Seju's brother did to her also had to make Sumin act like she did.

Yep, Seju and Seju's family is fucked up. Sumin should stay away from them all.
>>
>>1872454
>And i don't see anything wrong in single lesbian fucking other women while she wasn't in the relationship with Seju anymore

Don't tell me calling your ex in the middle of the night so she could hear you fucking another girl is a perfectly normal thing to do.
>>
>>1872466
Haha, sweet vengeance time.
>>
>>1872466
Seju likes NTR.
>>
>>1872466
Alpha as fuck.
>>
>>1872466
Of course not, it's more normal to cheat on your current girlfriend with a random guy in your own home so said girlfriend would catch you cheating instead of doing it somewhere else.

We can play the blame game but Seju did it first which started all that, trust once lost can never be regained.
>>
>>1872478
After said girlfriend parents died and in a vulnerable state, also accepting the fact that she only has one person left on this earth.
>>
>>1872440
Seju didn't act dumb, she knows she did a terrible mistake and tried explaining to Sumin but Sumin didn't wanna listen.

Sumin have sex with the other girls is because she wanted revenge, felt it was fun to mess around and wanted to fill up the hollowness she felt -> She called Seju everytime to let her listen to the moans (to torture her).

But Sumin came back to Seju because while she was with the purple hair girl, it sort of reminded her of her first time with Seju.

Seju said in the hospital that she didn't know this will happen and will take responsibility for everything (even tho sumin told her to get lost and go die). Seju said she awaits the day it comes (is this a premonition by the author?)

Seju tolerated sumin acts for 10 freaking years, isn't this enough to pay for her mistake? And she didn't have sex with other people (only with sumin), unlike sumin (with other girls).
This shows that seju truly love sumin no matter what happens. But I can't say the same about sumin at this point...
>>
>>1872466
lmao just realised its the shop girl from prev chapter

sumin got dem goods
>>
sungji needs to gtfo as soon as possible
>>
>>1872486
Sumin only needs to lift one finger and all the girls around her are wet.

>>1872485
>Seju said she awaits the day it comes (is this a premonition by the author?)
Oh, for fuck's sake, not the suicide or killing card, please.
>>
>>1872478
I don't even read this, but from scrolling past they all seem like terrible people.
>>
>>1872440
>Seju fucked up, acted dumb and then her brother hurted Sumin but the latter fucked right away another girl, right after the break-up, and it seems she didn't give a shit about Seju.
if Seju didn't give a shit about Sumin(who was still her girlfriend at the time) while she was fucking that guy,why should Sumin give two shits about Seju's feelings,now that they're both free to fuck whoever they want?

>>1872444
they also like to pretend they're concerned about Sungji's well being and that's totally they're reason for wanting a Sumin/seju end,kek
>omg Sumin is such a terrible human being and sooo bad for poor Sungji,that's why she and Seju should end up together,n-not like I'm a Sejufag or anything.
>>
You guys don't need to defend Seju, she and Sumin deserve each other as they are equally as fucked up. Sungji on the other hand, poor thing doesn't know what she's in for.
>>
File: phew.png (638KB, 1328x784px) Image search: [Google]
phew.png
638KB, 1328x784px
>>1872491
And here is the sacrificial lamb.
>>
>>1872496
my poor cinnamon roll... she needs to find a better waifu
>>
>>1872490
Or Seju's psychopath brother will kill Sumin for her.
>>
>>1872458
As I've said it's useless to play the blame game, both are equally at fault.

From an old ask.fm answer by the author:
Q: After looking at chap 10, I felt that sumin is too much, but looking from sumin's pov it seems that seju is too much instead...Who's in the wrong? This is so confusing... Even so, looking at seju suffering while drinking made me feel so heartbroken... So author, who's wrong?
A: Hmm..if you understand sumin's pain, you will think seju is wrong. If you don't understand, you will feel that sumin is wrong instead.
I think it's incorrect to say who's more "wrong" here.
In sumin's pov, while she was in her frustration and suffering mode, seju wanted her to think of her future so sumin was furious.
In seju's pov, she thinks that there's a whole lot more to consider about in the future and she was afraid that sumin would just give up on her life like that (just doing nothing). So she could not understand what sumin was feeling and was angry.
You have to remember that seju have not experience a loss of any close family members so she couldn't possibly understand sumin fully.
Thus, this depends on who's pov you're looking at and not blaming who's more wrong, in a sense.
>>
>>1872500
>both are equally at fault
Yeah, no. Both are at fault if there's an argument. If someone's cheating, that is that person's fault alone. As easy as that.
Pulling bullshit like "omg I was so hurt, you upset me and I was drunk" as excuse is just pity and childish.
>>
>>1872493
>omg Sumin is such a terrible human being and sooo bad for poor Sungji,that's why she and Seju should end up together,n-not like I'm a Sejufag or anything.
lel spot on.
>>
>>1872496
I have become more certain that Seju hired Sungji for a reason instead of pure coincidence.
>>
>>1872503
Well, she knows perfectly Sumin's tastes in women.
>>
>>1872503
Yup definitely
>>
team Gaji themselves think both of them were at fault for the situation. period. tbh Seju wouldn't get hated on as much if the story was more from her POV. we usually see things from Sumin's POV because she feels more like the storyteller and Seju is one of those mysterious and ambiguous characters. since the authors have a soft spot for Seju, they probably do not see her as the devil like /u/ sees her. and i'm not even Seju stan. this can be picked up from reading the translated ask.fm answers and the character profile chapter.

tl;dr they're both fucked up. god save the maiden.......
>>
>>1872514
>for the situation
The situation != the cheating.
>>
>>1872498
After a bit of thinking this made me scared for Sungji, what if that psycho brother will see Sumin all happy with Sungji and then he will visit Seju and see her again in even more miserable state thanks to that?

Who he will blame?
Sungji.
>>
>>1872517
of course. i never said Seju cheating is justified thing. neither is torturing your ex at night by calling her to let her listen to you fucking some other girl(s).

you'd then argue that Seju initiated all of this, but in reality the source of the problem depends on whose POV you're looking at, like the authors said. no matter how much K-dramas show you people getting angsty and depressed, in Asian societies, depression (and mental disorders as a whole) is frowned upon and greatly trivialized. it's a difference of culture. this also kind of explains why so many Korean fans like Seju.

everyone is entitled to have their own opinion at the end of the day obviously. but one should approach things with an open mind and look at perspectives different from their own too.
>>
it's heartbreaking reading ch 27. don't know why but i still want sumin end up with sungji
>>
This manga transformed in something gory...why??? It really turns me off. Such a cute manga, then all this blood.
>>
>>1872528
>cute
I wouldn't call WDTFS cute. Actually, it's really not, besides Sungji.
>>
>>1872531
cute I mean that it doesn't have anything to do with violence.
>>
>>1872528
Welcome to k-drama... lol. Tbh, kind of upset that this manhwa turns into typical k-drama story. Oh well maybe it's the upbringing
>>
So the author kinda hinted that Seju will ends up dying. What a waste. I actually hope she can find happiness too. After seeing how Sumin fucked her up, i think she also deserves to move on from Sumin, but no, the author decided to make her a loyal Sumin's bitch which will stay by Sumin's side till death. Please, author, she has enough pain. Being the illegitimate child, then commit a mistake out of hurt, out of her own will which she can never fix and moved on from, having to see Sumin's find happiness with someone else. Damn, what a sad life. Author is such a tragist.
>>
>>1872524
>i never said Seju cheating is justified thing
You literally were replying to someone who was talking about the cheating thing and said "no use playing the blame game, they're both at fault."
Are you retarded or something?
>>
File: oCePBvN.jpg (440KB, 1024x1764px) Image search: [Google]
oCePBvN.jpg
440KB, 1024x1764px
>>1872514
>tbh Seju wouldn't get hated on as much if the story was more from her POV
Seju wouldn't get so much hate if she wasn't a cheater. it doesn't matter what the "situation" is,cheating is never justifiable. but meh,some sejufags seem to believe that Sumin's depression for the death of her parents is a good enough reason. to be honest that's the most annoying thing about Seju and her fags.even after all this time,and all Sumin and Seju have been trough,she still hasn't owned up to her mistakes.she still keeps blaming the alcohol for her cheating and Sumin for her lack of effort into the relationship,and sejufags keep condoning her actions because apparently,cheating is ok,as long as your girlfriend is depressed and unavailable,and you feel bad afterwards.

>>1872503
well,I dont know if she hired her with an ulterior motive,but I think by now she's aware that her relationship with Sumin is damaged beyond repair,and she knows someone like Sungji might be just what Sumin needs,at least that's what this scene seems to hint at.
>>1872544
>the butthurt is strong with this one
>>
>>1872544
Where did you get it from? The can't kill my Seju!
>>
>>1872560
is your vision okay? in my initial post i never addressed it at anyone. and i've always talked about the situation, not the cheating. such shitty reading comprehension you have.
>>
>>1872569
Check your posts then, onee-sama. You already sound like a retard to boot.
>>
Just... Sungjin is the inocent here. She turned out injured , one way or another.
>>
>>1872561
believe it or not a lot of people's opinion and perception gets clouded when a story is told more from a certain character's POV. some people might defend Seju more despite the cheating if the story was told more from her POV. just like how Sumin's horrible mindfuck actions this chapter are applauded here. that's just how fandoms work unfortunately. hardcore Seju stans are pretty..... annoying though.
>>
Now I understand the story better. This chapter revealed a lot. Both seju and sumin have a bittersweet and crazy relationship... Not gonna spoil much but Seju is really really really loyal to sumin. She thinks that no matter what sumin will eventually come back to her in a "till death do they part" way (it's kinda pitiful though...). I'm more curious as to how Sungji will react after she knows about Sumin's complicated history. 40 days hiatus is a gonna be a long and torturous wait.
>>
>>1872571
i'm not going to argue with someone who can't even see and read properly lol
>>
>>1872581
The sad thing is, I can and you're just making up excuses now. Just let it be a lesson to you and maybe try to not behave like an underage retard.
>>
>>1872561
Oh I kinda forgot about it...maybe Seju really hired her coz she knew Sumin would like her, maybe it's her last gift to Sumin...even so, it all makes me sad, I don't see Seju as the worst person in the world like most people here.
>>
>>1872561
and what I found really annoying with Suminfags is they can never get it in their head that we didn't justify Seju's cheating but we understand her being as someone who is hurt and makes a big mistake. Sejufags are able to understand both Seju and Sumin's pain unlike Suminfags who keep blaming Seju and never tried to understand Seju side, just like Sumin. To be honest I'm probably one of the rare Sejufags who doesn't want SuminxSeju ends. Because from this chapter, it just proves to me that Sumin is no better and probably even worse than Seju. There's a difference between someone who commits a mistake by cheating and feeling really sorry about it and never doing it again than someone who commits something to hurt someone over and over again and never feels sorry about it.
>>
>>1872544
>What as waste
>implying
that'll just prove that there is a God.
>>
Sumin is twisted as fuck.
>>
>>1872585
amen. unless they change i don't see any happy ending for anyone.

i honestly feel that the less hardcore Seju stans are less prejudiced than others. they don't often point fingers and talk shit about other characters like Sungji and Sumin stans do. there are still more than 20 chapters left so no one can know for sure who is the most fucked up one of them all. hold your horses people.

>>1872594
seriously though. a one-time action can hardly be compared to 10 years of mindfuck.
>>
To me, they are both at fault but I pity Sumin way more.

Maybe it's because I lost a parent, but i can relate to Sumin feeling way better.

She lost her parents, and she was left with only one person, Seju. Seju, didn't have the patience to wait for Sumin, after one month, she was saying "it's been a month already", it took me monthS to get over my lost and I was left with another parent and a big family.

Then she got drunk and sleep with a man, if the house where Sumin is used to sleep/be too. She could have go to a motel near the bar, there "love hotel' street in ever dong in Seoul. But Seju took this man at her place. It's mean she was not that drunk since she knows where she lived and the security guard let the man in with her.

Then, Sumin have to be confronted at her only one left cheating on her and to break up. Because she has to survive, she has to be stronger and to live her live (if she don't get strong, who will be strong for her?). Then, Seju brother attack her and torture her, leaving her with a scar that will make her forever remember she was cheated on and was attacked for wanting to preserve herself.

At this point she is broken, she drink a lot like we can see it in chapter 27, slept with with many women who abuse of her being weak to alcohol. Calling Seju while having sex is for hurting Seju, make her pay back but I am sure Sumin suffer as well.

Sumin is weak to alcohol, she know it and she kept drinking. To me it seems she drink to forgot.
>>
>>1872596
>inb4 b-but that bitch Seju cheated on heeeeeerrrr! With a man!

Couldn't agree more with you, sister.
>>
>>1872582
i wonder who's the one talking like an underaged shithead here..... jumping in and accusing people of things they never did that only you thought they did.

go take an ESL class please.
>>
>>1872597
>she was not that drunk since she knows where she lived
You can be drunk enough to black out and still know were you live.
>>
>>1872599
She's a hoe, deal with it.
>>
>>1872597
i do wonder if Sumin ever hurt the women she dated. that'll help anyone who wants to determine "the devil" of the story. hurting one person is one thing, but hurting many people is different.
>>
>>1872601
>talking like an underaged shithead here
Clearly you. Now fuck off and stop with your "I was only pretending to be retarded" shit.
>>
>>1872597
It appears that sumin had seju's name tattoo on her arm initially. Seju brother said he wasn't happy that sumin seems to be happier than seju, so he's doing this to help sumin erase seju's name off and also to put a curse on her (one that she will never forget...). Yikes, I think he's a psychopath...
>>
>>1872606
lol you just proved my point
>>
>>1872615
>lol
>>
>>1872605
uuuhhh, you pointed the right question
>>
>>1872620
He'll think you're me now.
>>
>>1872605
The lawyer wanted a stable relationship with her. We don't know how it ended with the red-head.
>>
File: 4.jpg (272KB, 720x1196px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
272KB, 720x1196px
>>1872610

But last bubble say ' you will never forget you are cursed"
>>
>>1872625
yeah. i hope as the story progress we'll learn more about Sumin's relationships with the women she slept with. unless they were all just one night stands
>>
>>1872620
yep because that one word negates everything i've said so far and reduces me to a mindless idiot worse than the person who started what has to be the dumbest discussion with me ever.
>>
>>1872601
Sorry, just started to learn English a few months ago. I guess what I was saying to say seems weird for western people.
>>
>>1872625
so she kind of did toy with the lawyer's feelings?
>>
File: hehe.jpg (26KB, 122x125px) Image search: [Google]
hehe.jpg
26KB, 122x125px
>>1872629
>that one word
You're so new it hurts.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-09-24-03-33-53.jpg (191KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-09-24-03-33-53.jpg
191KB, 720x1280px
Yeah that lawyer girl seems to want a stable relationship with Sumin, but Sumin mess it up by not wanting strings attach. Kinda like the same thing she told Sungji the first time she tried to get on Sungji's pants. But i'm glad this time it seems different with Sungji.
>>
>>1872634
Rather she didn't want a commited relationship because she was afraid of being hurt again and thus ended hurting lawyer-chan.
>>
>>1872633
Your English is better than the butthurt anon you were responding to. At least you don't type like an underage kid.
>>
>>1872628
I think after Seju cheated on her, Sumin becomes the type of girl who sleeps around with many girls with no strings (since she doesn't want to get hurt) except for few like the red hair, lawyer girl.
>>
>>1872633
i'm not even Western lol
>>
>>1872639
>>1872641

that still affected other people negatively though
>>
>>1872646
But when Sumin sleeps around, some girls might be looking for real relationship and and bound to get hurts instead because Sumin just wanted to sleep but not real relationship, like the lawyer girl. I don't really like how Sumin doesn't want to ne commited just because she doesn't want to get hurt, that's selfish. But i see at least Sungji is different for her.
>>
>>1872654
exactly. i'm glad that Sungji is changing her, but with Seju in the picture now thinhs will get rough for all of them......
>>
>>1872654
Sumin is a kuudere. Past girls never realized this, so they just think she's heartless and give up on her.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 180x157px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 180x157px
>>1872620
>all these tbh too
I know this is /u/ so a lost cause, but damn I can't stand these fucking acronyms.
>mfw this'll get worse thanks to mootwo
>>1872666
>kuudere
Worst archetype for worst girl. How fitting.
>>
Sumin stans are fucking terrible.
>>
>>1872596
>seriously though. a one-time action can hardly be compared to 10 years of mindfuck.
a one-time action can have lifetime consequences. in fact,that one screw-up triggered a chain reaction that ultimately ended up with a Sumin so messed up.
>>1872627
holy fuck,that guy is a fucking psychopath. and sejufags still wonder why Sumin is lthe way she is.

>>1872651
>>1872615
>we're being witnesses the tumblrization of 4chin
>>
>>1872692
You loud Sejufags are worse.
I'm not even a Suminfag.
>>
>>1872704
Sumin and Seju's actions can be explained, not justified. you can't justify hurting others.
>>
>>1872688
>lost cause
Maybe just these threads
>>
Sungji has to get out of that mess, seriously. She's too naive, her first relationship, and weird in general, how the hell is gonna handle the shitstorm that Seju and Sumin represent? She's gonna try, of course, because she's a good person and likes Sumin, but she's only gonna get hurt.
>>
>>1872654
As long Sumin isn't in commited relationship her sleeping around and not being chained to one woman is nothing wrong here.

She doesn't want real relationship cause she was hurt both by Seju and Seju's brother thanks to Seju own mistake, there's no harm done as long Sumin tells the girls she sleeps with she doesn't want to commit, that she is them just for sex, it's not healthy but it's not evil either.

Sumin also wanting revenge on Seju action is too nothing bad. Seju cheated on Sumin while being in the exclusive relationship, seems some fans of Seju forgot that important difference comparing two situations.
>>
>>1872724
Nah.
>>
The problem is that both Seju and Sumin only have each other, if they had more people, family or friends, to support them, it wouldn't be a drama to cut ties, but being both fragile emotionally and with nobody else, they are trapped. And is not a matter of who's fault is, they loved each other a lot, and that's what makes things so painful, and makes Sumin acts like that.

Calling Seju in the middle of sex to hear, that's horrible, she only wants to hurt Seju because she herself is hurt, and blames Seju, with or without reason. Sumin knows that she's causing pain to someone that she once loved ( or still loves), and even if she's too focused in her own pain, i don't think she's proud of that, she's denigrating herself, i don't think that helps to her self esteem.
>>
>>1872754
You're right, it's not a maybe. It's a concrete thing that these threads are a lost cause.
>>
>>1872761
why are you still here then? just hide it and move on.
>>
>inb4 seju attempts to rape sungji
>>
>>1872757
Nothing bad? She's hurting Seju on purpose, and during a lot of years, calling in the middle of sex? that's cruelty. Sumin knows how fucked up Seju's family is, in the heat of the moment, i understand that she gets mad, but after so many years, still torturing Seju like that, when she knows about her family situation and how lonely she is, and that Seju still loves her, that's cruel.
>>
The end is clear, Sungji with Seju. And Sumin on her own, Seju is a good person that deserves someone like Sungji, not Sumin.
>>
>>1872778
Sumin isn't forcing Seju to stay with her.
Nami would welcome Seju with open arms.
>>
File: 1440914334633.png (68KB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
1440914334633.png
68KB, 540x300px
>>1872780
>>
File: image.gif (135KB, 720x534px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
135KB, 720x534px
>>1872780
Stoppp, my belly hurts.
>>
>>1872786
Seju feels in debt with Sumin, besides still loves her, that's why she's taking so much shit. And Sumin knows that, and continues torturing Seju. That's cruelty, independently of Seju's motives to remain close to Sumin.
>>
>>1872730
So little faith in Sungji. I don't think she's dumb or malleable, and she has a strong personality, i think she's gonna surprise us.
>>
>>1872814
Agree, she has character. She doesn't seem like the type to stand idly for me.
>>
File: CPl1AzgUwAAiYaZ.jpg (55KB, 600x957px) Image search: [Google]
CPl1AzgUwAAiYaZ.jpg
55KB, 600x957px
>>
Summary of the chapter?
>>
Trans credit: Cris Kim (someone on fb, i think its a direct trans so could someone kindly make the wording flow)
Guy: Looks like you are doing pretty well.

guy: But she doesn't even have straigh to tell me not to come anymore.

guy: And I don't like it.

guy: I gave(made) that name to that kid.

SM: ... What are you doing.

guy: I'm cursing you. (ambulance or police siren sound)

guy: A curse you'll never forget. (ambulance or police siren sound)

SJ&SM: ...

SJ: SuMin-a.

SM: Just now the president came and begged for forgiveness up to your share(? not sure how to express it) and leaved.

SM: The reason why I'm sitting here and behaving myself, is because the president helped me a lot with my parents incident.

SM: I don't have anything to hear from you so leave.

SJ: I'm sorry.

SM: I getting tired of hearing that word.

SJ: I don't know how it happened.

SJ: Probably my family did it to make it difficult for me.

SJ: Because they don't know the details about us...

SJ: I'll take responsibility.

SJ: I'll do everything I can.

SM: I don't need it.

SJ: Even if you say you don't need it.

SM: Go(get out) and die.

SJ: I'll wait until I die.

SM: ...

SM: Whatever, I don't care.
>>
Poor seju... At least sumin has Sungji now. There's a lot of wild guessing about the ending so far. But personally, I think seju will eventually give up in the end after seeing the happy relationship blossoming between sumin and Sungji and go America to start anew, like what she originally planned. Seems more likely this way.
>>
SJ: Hello?

SJ: ...

SJ: SuMin-a?

Phone: hmnn~(I don't know if is hmn for yes or for moaning)

" SuMin did it for revenge"

Women: Ah

Women: Ah...!

Women: Ah

Women: Ah!

Women: Ha~

"To fulfill an empty place"

"Maybe she started meeting pleople just for fun."

Women: Tired? already?

SM: Ha...

Women: So you're not good drinking.

Women: Then drink just one more.

"But it'll be a time she miss it"

"There'll be a time remembering unnecessary good memories"

SJ: ...You're back. (it is more like a greeting "hi")

"At one time,"

"or the time we were deeply fallen in love."

"A wound can fade."

"A scar(mark) can't be forgotten"

"For those who thinks Sung SuMin is just a trash(scum)"

Woman: Who would want to embrace an empty shell like you."

"cof"
>>
"Tired of a love she can't give or receive"

"no matter how may times."

"She becomes mine again."

"SuMin-a. Maybe it was decided to be this way to us from the start."

"Not loving anyone, Just this much."

"in a relation we don't need to break up."

"Being side by side with no more reason to get hurt."

"Hug when we want to,"

"use when needed,"

"harassing(teasing) when being cruel sometimes."

"Just Like that"

"Untill we die"

"the two of us."
>>
inb4 seju psycho lesbian killer confirmed
>>
>>1873076
The dead eyes near the end when she walks into the house. (Right before she sees the shoes, the parallels)
>>
>>1873067
>"Untill we die"
>"the two of us."

So sad, Seju, I love you!
>>
Hopefully typesetter anon will appear.
>>
When i'm checking some of the replies I think that people didn't get what sumin was saying to seju, when Seju was explaining herself that she was drunk and that is why she slept with guy. So sumin told her that she knows how is seju's bodyguard (maybe not bodyguard but that guy that is driving her around (I don't know a word for it)) working if she were too drunk he wouldn't let that happen so if it isn't some crazy idea to get them fighting, seju knew what she was doing and she wasn't too drunk.
>>
>>1873116
Chauffeur (ppl who drive you around)
>>
Fuck. I wonder what happened with that psycho brother. I hope he rots in Korean jail.

If I was Sumin, I would make those damn chaebol family pay me to live a good life until my next generation.
>>
>"no matter how may times."
>"She becomes mine again."
90% betting Seju hired Sumin on purpose so she can have her heart broken again and come back to Seju.

Run, Sungji, run. Find another hot lesbian girl from Nami's connection.
>>
>>1873202
>hired Sumin
I meant to say hired Sungji
>>
>>1873202
>Run, Sungji, run.
why? she should fight for her woman
>>
>>1873200
He was at the family gathering. Rich people don't go to jail.
>>
>>1873200
Sumin didn't press any charges or anything like that because Sejus father helped her a lot after her parents past. This was somewhat her repayment.

This also reminds me of the chapter where Sumin calls Seju to "come out for abit" and Sumin states how much she still dislikes her brothers and Seju replys that they aren't kids anymore or something. Can't believe Seju just forgave her half brother (assuming so, because she went to the family reunion).

A long wait for chapter 28. The author said it is needed so we would calm down etc. (Also said that they needed to calm down too, after writing previous chapters).
>>
This thread is full of young minds!
>>
Could someone ask the author if Sejus step brother carved Sejus name into Sumins arm.
>>
I'm hype for yandere Seju
>>
Thanks Anon who post the translation and thanks to Cris Kim who translated. You, guys are so nice
>>
>>1873355
Love to share. Just need the typestter anon.
>>
Here's chapter 27 in english
http://www.mediafire.com/view/5inrw9fz5y9tcyd/WDTFS_ch._27.pdf
>>
Omg, think Seju will have a little chat with Sungji ?
Or will Sumin wake up and have a look of despair?!? Can't wait for the next month.
>>
cool. thank you anon and also thank you anon for sharing.
>>
how sad T-T
>>
I don't get the part where Seju says that probably her family did that to make things difficult for her. It wasn't her family, only her brother, and her father obviously disagrees with what he did, because he apologizes to Sumin. And if her family doesn't know very much about them, why the hell the brother went straight for Sumin?
>>
>>1873237
I think in that occasion Sumin was referring to Seju's brothers in general, not the brother that attacked her, that brother must be rotting in jail. And she was saying that she dislikes them, because they were always nasty with Seju, and doesn't get why she still goes to the reunions.

So Seju was trying to make it seems like it's not big deal, that they are not kids anymore, and they aren't nasty to her now. And Seju seems to still go the family reunions, because of convenience, but she doesn't look happy. I doubt very much she has forgiven the brother that attacked Sumin.
>>
>>1873221
The only family gathering in which we have seen that brother, was the one before she attacked Sumin, we don't know if he's now in jail or what.
>>
>>1873517
Before he attacked Sumin, sorry.
>>
this person is corean translator from chapter 27 facebook-com/eunhyek91
>>
So I just discovered this manhwa, though I can't seem to find ch2 and so on in english.
Could someone help me, please?
>>
>>1872596
>they don't often point fingers and talk shit about other characters like Sungji and Sumin stans do.

What are you talking about lol, after the cheating part was revealed, Seju fans were literaly blaming Sumin. I'm assuming you're not here since earlier threads then =A=
>>
>>1873680
learn to read,retard.
>>
>>1872757
At least Seju has that psychopath brother of hers, while no one helped Sumin hurt Seju back when she was sad.
>>
>>1873067
My guess was right!!!! I KNEW IT!!!! She did it so Sumin and Sungji can break up, then Sumin will go back to her like usual!!!! wow, i'm smart *pats myself*
>>
>>1873477
>>1873695
>T-T
>*pats myself*
seriously,you're not on tumblr or fb if you're going to post here at least try to adapt to the board culture and stop writing like a moron.
>>
>>1873441
Thank you. Even though some parts were a lil confusing
>>
>>1873762
What are you, 12?
>>
>>1873762
You have to be at least 18 to browse 4chan.
>>
Thanks to the translator and all that, but the translation of ch 27 is really horrible, most of the chapter is incomprehensible.
>>
>>1873492
I wonder if Seju's father knows about them too. Unless they just assume they're 'close' friends or something.
>>
>>1873837
Yeah. Halmoni is better apparently. But no one in there to share.
>>
>>1873837
yeah,I wonder if the anon who uploaded chapter 25 and 26 to the mediafire folder would take pity on us again.
meadiafire anon,if you're reading this,would you please share it with us once again?
>>
>>1873837
It was bad in 26 too, unless someone have a better version of it?
>>
>>1872888
what chapter
>>
https://www.mediafire.com/?v0o7p88rs45e5cr
>>
>>1874015
THank youuuuuu. God now it's gonna take months for the new season rite? Idk where to migrate, probably gonna make my self busy for couple of months
>>
It's only one month brake, relax
>>
>>1874015
thank you anon, you;re so kind
>>
I wonder if Seju also talked with the redhead and the other woman Sumin dated, or is the first time she is doing this.
>>
>>1873837
>most of the chapter is incomprehensible
Didn't have trouble understanding what the chapter was about. And reading the other translation offered a few posts under your post it seems I didn't misunderstand anything either.
Not saying the first translation we got was 10/10 perfect, but it wasn't "incomprehensible" either. I'd say you yourself are the problem there.
>>
>>1874177
This. Once you reread it, it becomes clear.
>>
>>1874180
Good to see someone agreeing with me. If we have people who would want to translate for us, we shouldn't discourage them with shitposts like the one I was initially replying to.
Instead people should give useful criticism, so they can improve on that if they want to keep it up for our sake.
>>
>>1874177
Agree, the translators are probably not fluent in either English or Korean like the natives, so mistakes are bound to happen. I need to admit that sometimes it's confusing, like in recent chapter, the part when Seju's brother said he's the one giving Seju name is kinda confusing, i almost thought he's secretly Seju's biological father lol. But the fact that i can continue reading the story till this chapter, it means the translation is not that "incomprehensible". I've read mangas with real "incomprehensible" translation, and i stopped reading after reading only a few pages.
>>
"For those who think Sung Sumin is just a trash scum..."
Baek Seju, I love you but even so, Sumin is really a trash scum. And you're even dumber for still clinging on to her. Why don't you just chase Sungji or something. The more the story delves into Sumin's past, the more disappointed I get with her character.
>>
>>1873700
Series like WDTFS or FF have unfortunately brought a lot of morons to this site.
>>
>>1874185
>No wonder you can't see what was wrong with Seju, because you failed to see what was wrong with yourselves.
Damn, that's deep. Almost as deep as Sumin' shoulder wounds.
>>
>>1874177
there's no other translation,both >>1873059 and >>1874015 are from the same translator,but >>1874015 is an improved and corrected version.

>>1874181
not any of those anons,but I don't see how that was a shitpost just because you didn't like what they said.they're not attacking anyone or throwing personal insults around,if that was the case the janitor would have deleted their post already. also,the translator is a fb user and it doesn't look like she browses /u/ ,so chill.
>>
Looking through everything on /u/ I'd say that this is some of the best quality yuri manhwa/manga I've seen.
Does anyone else know of any similar series?
>>
>>1874865
The Holy Trinity
Citrus (story is shit)
Fluttering Feelings
Their Story
>>
>>1874928
>Citrus (story is shit)
In what way WDTFS is better?
A story about innocent and naive girl who isn't into relationships where she falls for a woman who was/is in painful relationship with her ex, now being friends with benefits, where they share a cruel past, and of course their falling out is caused on cheating with a guy at some point...
Where is that not shitty?

Sungji saves it for being all cute as novelty MC go, but the rest is just same old lesbian cheating drama stuff which you can see in most adult drama yuri manga aside of Collectors.
>>
>>1874865
My current favourites:
Eventually I will become yours: A well worn premise with a unique twist and great execution
After Hours: It's different and cute
Lily Love:run of the mill story but it's sweet, inoffensive and really pretty unlike Citrus which is frustrating but pretty.
>>
>>1874936
Mei's just a cunt for some stupid reason though. Sumin has gone through hell and back which has shaped the person she is now.

It doesn't matter anyway, both have nice art, but the story is lacking.
>>
I am >1874865
>>1874936
I've already had a look at Citrus. It's pretty infuriating tbh. Mei is annoying and the author keeps introducing characters to sabotage their relationship.
WDTFS has a pretty clear cast of characters not wasting time to flesh out any extras. Each has played a role that is realistic (with the exception of psycho brother) and the author has shown why each character deserves our sympathy.
>>1874928
I've read all of Their Story so far. That's the high quality /u/ I'm talking about. Beautiful art and the characters make sense.
Never heard of The Holy Trinity or the titles mentioned below. I'll check them out.
Thanks!
>>
>>1874936
>In what way WDTFS is better?
If you seriously ask this, I take it you don't read Citrus int he first place.
Not saying WDTFS has some revolutionary story, but Citrus is a mere clusterfuck.
>>
>>1875711
Mei is unreasonable to the point Yuzu herself screams it out in the story. At least the author has some self-awareness.
>>
Did they release the special chapter today? or that was just a rumor
>>
>>1878005
they will tomorrow i think. like how they release normal chapters.
>>
Special chapter is up.
>>
>>1878454
where the fuck
>>
>>1878454
Link?
>>
Can anyone tell us what was this chapter about?
>>
>>1878868
Looks like a bunch of questions and answers from the author.
>>
The author has extended the story to 80 chapters and it will be separated into three story arcs. Second arc will start on 5th Nov.
>>
>>1879395
>separated into three story arc
First was Sungji arc?
After that Seju arc?
And then Sumin arc?
>>
File: 1437674517181.jpg (37KB, 600x875px) Image search: [Google]
1437674517181.jpg
37KB, 600x875px
>>1879395
Fuck yeah! Things won't be rushed like that, and maybe we'll finally know Seju's thoughts.
>>
>>1879395
Great. Only 40-50 chapters wouldn't have been enough to finish off all in a good way.
>>
Can anyone post here the link to this special chapter? It was released yesterday, and still no link, or barely any information.
>>
>>1879460
Seju's thoughts before she lost her mind?, I've started to think that this is gonna end up with a tragedy...The story behind the tattoo proves my point
>>
The last chapter seemed too hasty to me, in just one chapter we find out that Seju's brother attacked Sumin, Sumin vengeance on Seju, but that at the end she always ends returning to Seju, and Seju going to Sumin's house and finding Sungji there, it's a good thing if they got more chapters to develop the story with calm.
>>
>>1879914
http://www.lezhin.com/comic/what_does_the_fox_say/e1

Here. You don't have to buy it.
>>
>>1879941
>Seju's thoughts before she lost her mind?
But she didn't. Yet. But yeah, it seems she's near her breaking point.
>>
>>1880771
Thanks
>>
>>1880771
Any nice anon can translate this?
>>
Any kind anon interested in translating this? Seems like another yuri manwha on lezhin.
http://www.lezhin.com/comic/vengeance
>>
>>1882718
...ugly
>>
>>1882718
No One?
>>
Is there a new chapter this week?
>>
October just starting so November wait another month. November 5 new chapter 28.
>>
>>1885834
Thanks Anon!
>>
File: 1431666696943.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1431666696943.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
don't die thread!
>>
A little over 2 weeks left.
>>
File: sumin fan art 01.png (563KB, 600x792px) Image search: [Google]
sumin fan art 01.png
563KB, 600x792px
Let Sumin breathe some life into you!
>>
One of the authors died. The airing time will be delayed.
>>
>>1898367
Fuck off, dipshit.
>>
>>1898374
Embrace the truth little kid.
>>
New to this story and just finished reading it all in one sitting so sorry if this was already discussed but: why was Sumin upset when Sungjin didn't want to have sex (being a virgin and all) at her apt? Not sure if I was suppose to be reading in between the lines or the translation made it too confusing.
>>
>>1898367
Serious?
>>
>>1882718
>http://www.lezhin.com/comic/vengeance
>>Chp 1 Murder scene of FemC's lover.
>>Chp ~ Bunch of flash backs.
>>Chp 6 FemC is emo, shouts for her murdered lover. Just then, the voice of her lover is heard at the door.

That cliff hanger though.
>>
>>1898392
>orry if this was already discussed bu
[spoilers] Sungi had shown many signs of being romantically interested in Sumin. This is not new to Sumin and she knows when a women is flirting and seduces them to sleep with them. When she tries to seduce Sumin aggressively to bed, she was constantly rejected. Sumin is frustrated that Sungji was sending mixed signals, but it is revealed that Sungji is just super inexperienced and innocent. [/spoilers]
>>
>>1898367
Really?
>>
>>1898367
Is it true? or the anon is just trolling us?
>>
File: 1422403595664.gif (393KB, 200x230px) Image search: [Google]
1422403595664.gif
393KB, 200x230px
>>1898887
>>1899316
>>
...Counting down to D-9.
>>
>>1899316
>>1898887
You didn't hear? She was assassinated by a hit-man who was hired by a disgruntled fan it was all over the news in korea.
>>
>>1899847
Please stop trolling.
She died from ebola
>>
>>1899867
c'mon be serious now the infamous Japanese cold went overseas and hit her like a fucking brick and her body couldn't handle it. R.I.P in pieces Gaji
>>
>>1899987
>like a fucking brick
You mean like a truck, right?
>>
>>1900003
I see you haven't been hit by a brick before. good.
>>
>>1899987
Yea. Because one can tweet when they're dead. Power of technology.
>>
>>1900111
The Korean government cloned her before she died duh.
>>
>>1900241
The koreans like her manga so much, they cloned her in case she would die.
>>
The end of this it's clear. Sumin will break with Sungji when things got serious between them because of fear of breaking his dynamics of shallow relationships and getting hurt again. That and Seju, she wouldn't dare leaving Seju behind even if she's not happy with her.

So she will go back to Seju like always do, and she will really have to choose: Seju or Sungji. She will talk with Seju and they will end in good terms, but they would end, and Sumin would have to fight to get Sungji back, really a change for her, because she's not used to put very much effort into things. Really obvious, anons.
>>
D-6. Less than a week to next update
>>
D-2!!!
>>
Cant wait Fuck!!!
>>
Is it really this thursday? Shiet i haven't brought my popcorn
>>
File: Untitled.png (633KB, 1041x583px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
633KB, 1041x583px
Just 1 sleep away from this
>>
I have a feeling that Gaji wants to draw a 3some scene. i hope it never happens
>>
Seems like Seju birthday is on the 2nd Nov, if im not wrong
>>
>>1907114
Why not? I dont mind if they do 3some as long as it has a reasonable reason behind it
>>
>>1907114
Pretty sure she does, and that the readers want to see it too. As long as it's not shoehorned and there's a reason behing it, it will be okay.
>>
File: Untitled.png (350KB, 720x354px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
350KB, 720x354px
wow, new banner on the homepage :O
>>
File: Untitled.png (359KB, 560x312px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
359KB, 560x312px
>>1907143
Initial banner
Ready for WDTFS arc 2?
>>
>>1907143
Okay, now the 3p is guaranteed. I will laugh my ass off if they do it for Sungji's first time.
>>
>>1907143
I think arc 2 will feature Seju and her past and present etc and arc 3, Sungji.
>>
File: Untitled.png (929KB, 979x671px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
929KB, 979x671px
>>1907146
Yep, guess that's why she is the only one with the eyes shown.

Re-quote: 'The author has extended the story to 80 chapters and it will be separated into three story arcs. Second arc will start on 5th Nov.'

Looks like team gaji is planning to release an audio drama too...
>>
>>1907148
so 90% of it is gonna be moaning?
>>
>>1907143
That yaoi hand dude
>>
Chapter 28 is up.
>>
seju is aggressive as fuck
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-04-14-38-55.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-04-14-38-55.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>1907239
Sungji and Sumin are going to get busted soon by Megane.
Now the wait for the translation drama begins.
>>
Rawww
>>
>>1907246
Raw please
>>
>>1907256
>>1907261
At work right now. The anon who usually shares the raws should appear soon.
>>
>>1907246
Holy shit this looks sweet as fuk. What are they doing? I cant wait any longer
>>
>>1907282
They are at a meeting with their colleagues and Sungji though it would be a good idea to hold hands under the table.
>>
Sungji couldn't resist holding Sumin's hand despite sumin telling her no PDA in the office
>>
>>1907246
Cute as fuck.
>>
>>1907287
Holy dipshit this is the cutest shit i ever heard and its only the first chap
>>
>>1907300
Meanwhile, Seju spill coffee on Nam.
>>
>>1907307
Shouldn't have pissed her off.
>>
File: IMG_20151104_232251.jpg (136KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151104_232251.jpg
136KB, 720x960px
>>
File: IMG_20151104_232253.jpg (108KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151104_232253.jpg
108KB, 720x960px
>>
File: IMG_20151104_232255.jpg (80KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151104_232255.jpg
80KB, 720x960px
>>
File: IMG_20151104_232844.jpg (162KB, 966x971px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151104_232844.jpg
162KB, 966x971px
>>
http://www.mediafire.com/download/igf25quzgxju11d/Chapter+28.zip
>>
File: 1s7a9K1rfc0z4.gif (798KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1s7a9K1rfc0z4.gif
798KB, 500x281px
>>1907246
>>1907324
>>1907325
>>1907327
>>1907336
this is so fucking cute. how can the maiden be so perfect? holy shit
>>
>>1907338
Thank you.
>>
>>1907338
thanks anon
>>
>>1907336
Lmao at fuckin sumin's feet not touching the floor
>>
Ahh...Why is Sumin & Sungji so cute T_T
Even took the same holiday breaks together (leading to suspicion amongst the other colleagues) lol.
Nam provoking Seju about Sumin's recent relationship causing to Seju spilling the coffee on her.
Who's that peeking through the door in the end?
>>
File: IMG_20151104_235732.jpg (51KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151104_235732.jpg
51KB, 480x640px
More of red hair and Sumin
>>
>>1907369
>Who's that peeking through the door in the end?
My bet is on Megane or the guy who's crushing on Sungji.
>>
Any kind soul that will go to heaven someday willing to translate?
>>
>>1907385
except fucking halmoni
>>
>>1907385
thanks to some trolls we lost all the willing translators,so now we'll have to wait until the facebook user who translated last chapter translates this one
>>1907369
>T_T
fuck off
>>
>>1907391
Whattt? Was gonna translate when I'm free but I guess I won't then.
>>
>>1907396
>I guess I won't then
why is that?
>>
>>1907391
>>1907396
Please, for the love of Sungji, don't try to stir up shit again. If someone wants to translate, go on, and if someone wants to use smiley or whatever but without abusing it, go on.
>>
>>1907396
Pls translate. Fb user not 100% accurate.
>>
>>1907131
actually I am not against 3some normally, but this webtoon have a lot of redundant smut scene (in my opinion.) just for fanservice

if 3some happens, sumin and sungji's relationship damaged and commodified.
now they have a pure relationship, the 3rd party is just unnecessary
if 3some happens, I think it will be for horny dude's fap material
>>
>>1907391
;)
>>
>>1907452
How do you want korean /u/ threads senpai?

JUST FUCK OUR SHIT UP
U. U. U. H. P
S. C. R. I
T. K. T
>>
I could help translating it, but I doubt I can translate it all by myself. English is not my main language so the translation won't be 100% accurate.

I really found SungJi and SuMin relationship cute. SuMin is obviously not used to be sincerely loved and don't know how to react/act.
>>
Chill guys. Is anyone curious about what type of flower that is on sumin's tatts? Any symbolism?

I think it's a yellow flower called Adonis ramosa. In Korean it's called '복수초' and the '복수' part also means revenge.
>>
>>1907468
You can always put a rough translation of passages you understand here. It's always better than some anons complaining or trying to piss off everyone.
>>
>>1907470
The flower more looks like an Hypericum one. It means mistrust, sadness but also forgetting your past sorrows.
>>
>>1907338
Dat quality
>>
The mediafire link for the raw doesn't work, can you post a new one please ?
>>
File: 1413920821473.png (127KB, 427x344px) Image search: [Google]
1413920821473.png
127KB, 427x344px
>>1907146
>>1907148
>mfw even more pinkslut from now on
>>1907716
http://www.mediafire.com/download/vtsoeeibh361fxt/28.zip
>>
>>1907497
damn that's deep
>>
>>1907468
Or even if you could just summarize what went on that'd be awesome. I'll take anything...anything!!
>>
>>1908072
>seju's a bitch to nami (nemo?? forgot her name) because she was teasing her about sumin/sungji
>sungji and sumin aren't discreet enough in the office
>cliff hanger ending where there's a camera in between the gaps of the door
>redhead bitch and sumin fuck in flashback
>maiden is no longer a maiden
>>
>>1908142
>maiden is no longer a maiden
W-what do you mean ?
>>
>>1908178
Don't worry. She still has her cherry.
>>
>>1908178
she takes initiative now
>>
translation please
>>
English translation chapter 28
http://www.mediafire.com/download/hdhpu4wzznunq26/WDTFS+Ch.+28.pdf
>>
Chapters 1 to 28
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/986vc6fiha09q/What_Does_The_Fox_Say
>>
Chapters 1-28
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/986vc6fiha09q/What_Does_The_Fox_Say
>>
>>1908248
Seems like the redhead wasn't a bitch after all.
And Seju's going to crash everything.
>inb4 she goes on vacation with Sungji and Sumin without asking
>>
>>1908263
It seems seju was just going to resign and let sumin and sungji be. But nam is provoking her. Well nam should just woo seju away. But I want a nice girl for seju. She deserves one after 10 years waiting for sumin.
>>
>>1908296
I don't really know why Nam is trying to do. Is she pissing off Seju so she could hatefuck her later, or does she want to see her trying to break the couple Sumin/Sungji? Anyway, Seju deserves someone better than Nam.
>>
>>1908248
thanks anon. and I am wondering who translate this chapter?
>>
>>1908312
some fb user
>>
i reread the last chapter, I am not sure but, the thing we see end of the chapter is not an eye it seem like a camera to me, it does not look like a human eye.
well it can be megane girl's glasses idk
what you guys/girls think about that?
>>
>>1908379
It's a camera.
>>
>>1908249
>>1908250
For what purpose ? There is already a complete folder.
>>1908406
>frogposting
>>
The prophecy: Since it's separated into 3 arc, arc 2 is where we see more of seju back story and development of sumin & sungji relationship. It will ends on a cliffhanger where something happens resulting in the break up of sumin & sungji. Arc 3 will be sungji relationship with another girl (since she's more experience in the girlxgirl dating thing now), future unclear for seju and sumin. End game is either seju & sumin or all three ends up with different partner or remain single.
>>
>>1908438
>I can't read
Literally retarded.
>>
>>1908444
>Arc 3 will be sungji relationship with another girl
I can't see that happening.
>>
>>1908248
Thanks so much anon!! You're a life saver.

This chapter was kinda cute. Its fun to see Sungji keeps taking initiatives.
>>
This manga starts to be boring... its like watching a soap opera
>>
>>1908537
that's just like,your opinion,man
>>
>>1908379
Maybe Nami ?
>>1908537
only when it's a Seju chapter
>>
Chap 28 was cute af. Look at sungji being all sulky and put her head on Sumin's shoulder because Sumin prohibited them to interact at work lol
>>
>>1908931
I like romantic shit like this
>>
>>1908564
yeah, it is. you dont need to get upset now.
>>
Sungji is rapidly losing her maidenness like woah. Just a little bit more Sumin.

Headcanon: Seju avoids Nami like a plague because she's strangely attracted to her and doesn't want to get too close to Nami because she might get tempted by her advances and give in. Thus breaking her promise to Sumin that she'll wait for her.
>>
>>1909110
More like Seju avoids Nami like a plague because she doesn't want to bash her head thus ruin her hands and fingers.
>>
>>1909110
there are 2 ways they could go about Sungji "losing her maideness". 1) Sungji will end up kind of reminding Sumin of one of her previous flings or 2) she will still be pure all the way (just innocent snuggling and kisses) which will make Sumin contrast her with those previous flings.

>Seju being attracted to anyone but Sumin

i doubt it. also tye looked like she wanted to kill Nam and bag her body the whole time they were talking so.
>>
File: IMG_20151107_015916.jpg (124KB, 1024x718px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151107_015916.jpg
124KB, 1024x718px
Please gaji-nim, make this happen and I'd be happy enough ã… ã…  I'm going down with this ship
>>
Did i miss something? Chapter 27 ended with Seju in Sumin's house, with Sungji there, and in this chapter not even a mention to that.
>>
>>1909201
I just realize that they look so sexy in this scene... now I am supporting 3some or whatever
>>
>>1909267
They did that little time skip (Like a few days or weeks).They probably go back to that scene and reveal how each felt etc.
>>
I read the old threads but still I dont know why. so I have a question
why snsd fans into this serie? it's surprised me, is this webtoon popular in korea? or just among kpopfags?
>>
File: IMG_20151108_040559.jpg (180KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151108_040559.jpg
180KB, 640x640px
>>1909741
Because the manhwa characters resembles the most famous triangle otp in the sones (snsd fans) fandom.
TaeNySic (Taeyeon, Tiffany, Jessica)
The height, the hair/clothing styles, even some characteristic, cunningly resembles a lot, that's why.
Taeyeon - Sumin
Tiffany - Seju
Jessica - Sungji

Also, Gaji is also a snsd/Girls' Generation fan. So haha.
>>
File: IMG_20151108_042826.jpg (261KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151108_042826.jpg
261KB, 1024x1024px
Seju-ya!
>>
>>1909795
I can see Sumin but absolutely not Seju or Sungji.
>>
>>1909795
Thanks for the answer, it's really helped me to understand. And I'm really surprised as well, now it seem like a fan webtoon or fanfiction lol.
in addition; Sumin really look a like that girl, no comment for others
>>
>>1909852
>Sumin really look a like that girl,
Sumin has the most unique face from the cast. both Sungji and Seju and basically every other girl from the comic suffer from the same-face syndrome. now that I see it,she really looks that chick,even her outfits are alike ,kek
>>
>>1910038
But all Korean look alike and dress alike.
>>
Oohh I did not knew Gaji was a sowon ... that would explain some things hhmm she def inspired on taeyeon for sumin character and I guess pink hair is their way to tell us seju was inspired on Tiff, damn I dislike that ship, but maiden does not resemble the creative director in any way, physically blonde Yoona is closer and personality wise maiden is more like seohyun, the purety and all ... If this shit is true than maybe Nam was inspired on Yuri or Bora kkkk
>>
According to author q&a none of the characters are inspired by idols/celebrities specifically. Although I do agree, fashion trends are popular among Koreans which often result in similar styles/looks.
>>
I want kpoopfags to leave.
>>
Is there a new chapter today?
>>
>>1910311
Yes.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-11-14-59-31.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-11-14-59-31.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>durex
HAHAHAHAHA
If only they knew.
>>
>>1912601
Chapter was cute af.
>>
any links for chap 29?
>>
>>1912601
condoms??????
>>
>>1912613
I guess she thinks sungji have a boyfriend, not a ''girlfriend''
>>
>>1912613
Birth control
>>
Raws where?
>>
>>1912643
soon
>>
>>1912671
Hopefully. Seju can have the blue haired girl.
>>
File: IMG_20151112_004713.jpg (167KB, 720x1226px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151112_004713.jpg
167KB, 720x1226px
Beautiful
>>
rawwwwwsss pls
>>
Chapter 29
http://imgur.com/a/DeTgg
>>
>>1912803
Fucking thank you, anon.
>>
>>1912803
Finally! thanks anon
>>
>>1912803
Whoa! you're fast. This chapter was great, but I guess that Sumin might stop Sungji to ask her about the pills... It's like the time I invited a friend to sauna when I was little and she brougth water wings hahaha
"I don't need to worry about this"...Definitely the funniest chapter
>>
Finally, we know the flower name. LOL at Sungji's family members and the dog reaction and Sumin banging into the wall and losing her cool around Sungji. Wonder what other stuffs did Sungji packed in her luggage...
>>
>>1912803
thank u so much! and thank u to all the the people that didn't chicken out when there was thousands of threats about this thing!
>>
File: TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.jpg (145KB, 346x781px) Image search: [Google]
TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.jpg
145KB, 346x781px
First of all thanks for the translation and upload. This webtoon just gets better and better each chapter
But I want to ask something, there are small texts have not been translated, some of it looks like a sfx, some of it not. Can someone translate it what they say?
>>
>>1912863
not the translation anon, but i believe the 1st one is "bu deul bu deul", a Korean sfx for when someone is trembling (?), and the 2nd one is just " hehe", because Sungji is smiling. i can only read Korean, not translate them, but i'm pretty sure i'm right.
>>
>>1912872
Lol, then I was wrong, they were just sfx
thanks for the answer
>>
>>1912803
Woa you're a life savior. Such a cute chapter. Sungji is so in love.
>>
>>1912804
>>1912823
>>1912826
>>1912853
>>1912863
>>1912872
>>1912888
Sorry guys, I forgot to put the source.

>>1912803
Source: Facebook
>>
>>1913079
Still. Thanks for sharing!
>>
Thank you anon! It's funny how Sungji's brother and sister in law react, such a shock for them!
>>
So excited for next week. Sumin finally gonna do it with Sungji omg
>>
lets hope
>>
>>1913355
i still don't think they will. Sumin seems a bit worried about how quickly Sungji is losing her maiden-ness.
>>
Audio Drama is out!
this is the first video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1Gr6zFG3aQ&feature=youtu.be
the second one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV1_8PMCr28

I hope someone translate this
>>
>>1913429
This. There's also the camera thing from the last last chapter.
>>
Thnk you translator anon for the awesome chap. We need more angel like you
>>
>>1913431
i just read along with the original trans

sungji's voice is heavenly
>>
>>1913591
>>1913079
>>
>>1913431
the voices are so fitting. especially Seju's.
>>
>>1913431
The second video is basically the first chapter. Up until Seju goes to get Sumin at Sungjis welcoming party and they leave.
>>
omg, make an animation already! I liked the voices, even though I dont understand *-*
>>
>>1913777
Just play the audio while reading the first chapter.
>>
Sungji's voice is feminine n sweet. Sumin's voice sounds kinda old, well she is in her 30s but I didn't expect it to sound like that lol
>>
>>1913431
I really like Sumin's and Sungji's voices.
>>
Seju's voice would have been perfect if it was a little lower.
>>
>>1913431
the first video has been removed. did anyone manage to save it by chance?
>>
>>1914904
I'm sorry, unfortunately I did not need to download.
but it was like a trailer or sneak peak, imo it wasn't important at all. I don't know why they removed first video, it is awkward
Thread posts: 393
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.