[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 72

File: 151151.jpg (248KB, 1600x1193px) Image search: [Google]
151151.jpg
248KB, 1600x1193px
Series index: http://listlessink.wordpress.com/sono-hanabira-ni-kuchizuke-wo-series/
Translation news: http://petalsgarden.axypb.net

English pre-patched versions of 1-8 plus all Japanese versions can be found here (except for Maidens of Michael): http://www.mediafire.com/?sal54jk5gqfq2
Or downloaded through torrent: http://sukebei.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=201716&showfiles=1

The third Eris x Shizuku game "Anata ni Chikau AI" is out and can be found here: http://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=462541

If you can't wait for the game translations to come out you can use these programs at either links:
http://kipchu.wordpress.com/2012/08/02/visual-novel-help-translation-tools-for-playing-untranslated-visual-novels/
http://amaenboda.wordpress.com/2012/03/26/an-aero-gamers-guide-to-using-atlas/
>>
Old thread >>1534863
>>
File: gn.jpg (215KB, 726x1000px) Image search: [Google]
gn.jpg
215KB, 726x1000px
From previous thread
>Hanabira game with disastrous sales would be the latest nurse series, The Angels’ Promise. Scored just flat out 10 points in DLsite. (In comparison, Lover of Atelier scored 38 points and 13 favorite.)

>>1556267
Remember that they released the nurse series compilation too with The Angels’ Promise included in it. Pretty sure a lot of people bought that instead.

Also Madoka confirmed that she was writing a sequel to the nurse's series, so it didn't do that bad.

And if you are comparing DLsite points, the second Nurse series got 38 points with 15 favorites.
>>
A third Eris x Shizuku game? I've never even seen a third game for any other couples.
>>
>>1556292
It is just the "missing" Eris x Shizuku route from Shirayuki no Kishi, they announced last year that they were working on both missing routes.

So the next game should be a short Takako x Runa game. It is pretty much confirmed since Takako and Runa stayed in the island for an extra week too and appeared in this last game.
>>
>>1556289
So I haven't read any of the nurse series. What's a good one to start on? And why do they look like waitresses when its a nurse game? Or am I missing something?
>>
>>1556292
Well, there is routes for the old couples in Shirayuki and Maidens of Michael, while not being as long the main one, they pretty much last as long as an average one-couple only game.
>>
>>1556294
You can start in any of them really, since each one follows a different nurse couple.

But i had to choose i'll pick either
http://vndb.org/v14427
or this
http://vndb.org/v12930
Since the first one is kinda meh
>>
>>1556294
They are in a nurse college and those are their uniforms.

I haven't played them yet but a lot of people said that the first was the worst because was kinda cliche.

That said, you should start with the first since it is not like the main series and all the characters have important roles in every game.
>>
from previous thread

[Fuguriya] Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - Anata ni Chikau Ai
http://exhentai.org/g/705188/baf6341e27/
>>
Status update on the 9th game?
>>
>>1556414
SonoHana 9
http://nsfw.yuriproject.net/res/638.html

SonoHana 10
http://nsfw.yuriproject.net/res/608.htm

Downloading the MSD and replacing it with the Japanese download will translate most of the text into English, but it is not 100% done, the intro screen will still show Japanese and the names on the text boxes will still be Japanese, and a line or two will still be raw. It is playable, but if you're patient, it's better to wait for a full patch.
>>
File: 2014-05-24_201012[1].png (424KB, 806x625px) Image search: [Google]
2014-05-24_201012[1].png
424KB, 806x625px
>>1556525
From SH9 thread:
>AXYPB!AXYPB9jMfU
>What Runa demands in this scene is unacceptable.
What exactly is unacceptable here?
>>
>>1556576
If I'm remember right from playing that game years ago. Runa wanted Takako to make some erotic pose.
>>
>>1556576
Someone just has a pantyhose fetish.
>>
>>1556576
Craig has a panty hose fetish, just ignore it.
>>
>>1556602
Oh, I thought it was related to the game because the thread also mentioned a glitch and I didn't remember seeing one.
>>
>>1556576
Craig has a fetish for pantyhose, one time he even took a half dozen Hanabira CGs and photoshopped pantyhose onto them but he deleted them.
>>
So what are the chances of YY releasing TakakoXRuna missing route and a sequel to RikkaXSayuki before getting busy with those non-sonohana games?
>>
>>1557179
>before getting busy with those non-sonohana games?
All of this people have always worked on SonoHana and non-SonoHana projects at the same time. So, I'm pretty sure they are working on them alongside this time too. Maybe we are not getting a full SonoHana main series VN this year but I think will get the Takako/Runa route and the short Rikka/Sayuki game too.

Also, knowing like others VNs company works, wouldn't be strange too see a Shirayuki no Kishi "complete" edition with the 2 new routes included.
>>
>>1557179
Dammit Miya
>>
>>1557382
>Rikka x Sayuki Table Turner will be the last couple of "Table Turner", starting from Chiaki x Ringo The title will be changed to"Pillow Talker" covering 3 couples from Nurse school. And after that return to Yuna x Nanami for the second loop.

Sweet
>>
>>1558141
no Rikka and Sayuki?
>>
>>1558165
Uhhh...?
>>
File: 42898860_m.jpg (302KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
42898860_m.jpg
302KB, 600x600px
>>1558177
nevermind im stupid
>>
File: 42066862_big_p0.png (1MB, 1200x874px) Image search: [Google]
42066862_big_p0.png
1MB, 1200x874px
Mai & Reo graphig. Get the full cutout here:
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=42066862

Are there more Sonohana girls graphig out there?
>>
>>1558141
I reread all the Table Turners and I'm in awe at how well the artist understands all the characters even though some of them don't have translations yet.
>>
So, even if they are not as lewd as they were before, as a whole which Sonohanas are the most lewd and which ones are the most tame?
>>
>>1559568
>most lewd
Nanami and Yuuna (just because their first 2 games, they are tame as fuck now)
Risa and Miya

>most tame
I'd say Rikka and Sayuki but they don't have their solo game yet.
>>
so, does anybody has a route for latest eris x shizuku game?
>>
>>1559976
just pick the first choice for each one and if you don't get the full thing, go back and change one. They're not that difficult when they're the single couple games.
>>
HNNNGGG these two
>>
File: 001_title.jpg (154KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
001_title.jpg
154KB, 800x600px
[Yurin Yurin] Sono hanabira ni kuchidzuke wo tenshi-tachi no yakusoku Character set
http://exhentai.org/g/697092/2f25c7f3b1/
>>
>>1560776
The boobs on those two, my goodness
>>
>>1560427
It's weird how Sayuki became the cutest sonohana in such short period of time
>>
>>1560427
>>
>>1561625
Yuriwhale's getting really (for lack of better word) edgy with these new ones.
>>
>>1561628
>(for lack of better word)

I think you need to look up the word edgy.
More lewd, perhaps?
>>
>>1561625
Wow her abs are gonna be ripped after that kind of workout
>>
>>1561625
So that's how you negate the pain.
>>
File: 1.png (747KB, 800x599px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
747KB, 800x599px
Why are these games so comfy?
>>
>>1561868
Best couple.
>>
>>1561868
Because Peko + yuri is a killer combination
>>
>>1561894
You shouldn't start a war about that...

But I agree
>>
>>1561898
Why a war? all couples are have their own charm and most of us respect each other opinion, who you consider the best couple is merely defined by your taste on yuri girls

Nanami and Yuuna are the best couple IMO
>>
>>1561917
That's not how things work here on 4chan. You're supposed to say "your taste a shit"
>>
>>1561919
I'd like to think the fluffy nature of these stories >>1561868 >>1561897 mellows out the fans, even on 4chan.
Mai x Reo best couple.
>>
>>1561917
It's been so long since I played their second game. I'm sort of down on them in my SH couples rankings, but I haven't given them a chance as recently as I have the others. I prefer Mai and Reo for the record.
>>
File: 1384499536452.jpg (22KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1384499536452.jpg
22KB, 512x384px
>>1561919
But i just want to talk about cute lesbian girls doing cute lesbian things like a normal person would do

;_;
>>
>>1561922
>>1561923
Why do people like MaiXReo so much? I like them too but even with all these new couples people still like them the most.
>>
>>1561934
Maybe because it's the one almost everyone knows, even for the ones who dont play the game but did watch the OVA
>>
>>1561934
My guess is it's because they got an OVA.
>>
>>1561957
>>1561953
Sono Hana became popular just after the third game. So they were popular from the start and the OVA just made them even more popular.
>>
Could someone tell me what was Miya's problem in Maidens of Michael? Was it something about her parents or their company?
>>
>>1561953
>>1561957
That helps, but I like their interplay the best too. I also like a weak-willed cute tsundere.
>>
>>1561975
I can be wrong since my japanese is not that good.

Their parents wanted her to study abroad and start working/inherit the company.
>>
>>1561981
Did Miya not want that at first but by Shirayuki no Kishi she's accepted her fate?
>>
>>1561990
By the end of Maiden's of Michael she accepts with the condition of start studying abroad just after high school and taking Risa with her.

In Shirayuki no Kishi, Miya said that their plan is to make Risa the president of the company.
>>
>>1561995
Wait, Miya's parents met Risa and will make her company president?
>>
>>1562000
Miya is going to inherit the company and make Risa the president.
>>
>>1562003
Oh I see. Thanks, anon.
>>
File: I could barely think straight.png (480KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
I could barely think straight.png
480KB, 800x600px
So, I've finally started playing those VNs. Yuuna seems to know everything and every time she appears the yuri intensifies; she's behind everything, right? That girl must be the yuri mastermind of St Michael.
>>
>>1562022
Of course she is, with her position in the student coucil and charisma, she could easily build a perfect yuritopia
>>
>>1562022
Well yeah, she's the Student Council President (and a powerful one at that), and heavily implied to be the reason why nobody interrupts any of the couples when they fuck all over the school.
>>
>>1562166
So she's aware of a couple fucking any time on the school? That's some really strong yuri sense
>>
>>1562170
As expected from Onee-sama.
>>
>>1562022
>Yuuna is the daughter of a wealthy family of doctors running a large network of hospitals all over Japan. When first introduced, Yuuna appears to have a gentle disposition and excels in everything she does. She is also the president of the Environmental Protection Commitee (similar to the student council), making her the most powerful person in the school.
It runs in the family, I suppose
>>
>>1562186
Does that mean she's mastermind of the Nurse series too?
>>
>>1562216
No, she only reigns in the school

For now
>>
>>1562022
Copypasta'ing the copypasta I wrote a while ago:

>Oh, Yunna's the biggest pervert behind the whole thing. You know how none of the girls ever get interrupted in the garden, nurse's office, etc? It's because of Yuuna's doing as the head of the environmental protection committee. She's protecting the environment of yuri PDA.

>St. Yuuna of Yuri
>They say that if two girls pray to her they'll be given all the privacy they could want.
>They also say the good Saint tends to watch and has been looking into covert cameras recently...
>>
File: 44177581.png (749KB, 1124x1061px) Image search: [Google]
44177581.png
749KB, 1124x1061px
>>
>>1561625
>>
>>1562676
Goddamn it Sayuki, the other girls ruined your innocence
>>
Out of all the VNs, I enjoy Kaede and Sara the most. I need to find a DL for all of their CGs...
>>
>>1562848
Here ya go dood

http://www.mediafire.com/?k2ccqgiy5849jqj
http://www.mediafire.com/download/alsceeknlfcb748/

Check the Maidens of Michael and Shirayuki no Kishi CG's for more of them
>>
>>
Miya is not going to make Risa the president of her company, the president will be her, and she will make her wife (Risa) her partner in there so they can be together at work too.
>>
>>1563134
One may wonder how will that relationship work
>>
>>1564362
Fun times at the office, that's for sure.
>>
From what i understand of the game, the history of miya's family in maidens of michael is the next: she is a genious, and has made a lot of patents and papers that she never sell but if she does, she will get a lot of money.

So, her family has run a company during generations, and when it was the turn of her father to be the boss in the company, the man was a failure, and almost send the company to the ruin, so miya's mother take over her daughter patents and papers, and sell it to make money, all of this whithout miya's consent of course, when miya finds out she gets angry at her parents and stop talking to them, and as an act of rebellion she choose michael as school, a very ordinary school, when normally she would go to one of far more academic level.

In there she met Risa, and when they start dating Risa push Miya to go talk with her parents to try fix the situation ( she doesn't talk to them at all) Miya at first refuses and they even fight over it, but in the end she does what Risa says, and make peace with her parents. She doesn't have a great relationship with them, but at least now they talk.
>>
>>1564471
Thanks for the info anon.

I get that this is a yuri game but is it just me or do they make most of the mentioned men in this series kinda useless.
>>
>>1564476
Not really, just him.
>>
>>1564483
Besides him, what about Risa's mom divorcing her dad and Sayuki's family being a matriarchy- sensing some sexism here.

And why do all the Yurin Yurin couples have family problems? Can't we have one girl with a happy family life?
>>
>>1564489
Well, Nanami, Kaede and Mai family seems pretty happy from what I could tell

And about the other thingSayuki's family probably wanted what they seemed to be the best for her, but after that whole marriage thing was over they accepted her decision of making Rikka her fiance, don't know much about Risa's mom though other than she just wanted to be togheter with her highschool girlfriend again
>>
Yuuna and Nanami doesn't have family problems, and i thinks the same happens with other couples, they are ok with their families. Risa and Miya not.
>>
>>1564495
>>1564496
I was just pointing out that the new couples from the full-price games all have some kind of problem with their family as the major conflict in their routes. I hope that the solo Rikka X Sayuki game does something else like Rikka trying to become more assertive.
>>
Risa's mom got divorced from her husband when Risa was very young, and i think the man didn't keep in contact with Risa very much, so she lives only with her mother, but still when her mother tell hers that she was going to remarry other person Risa took it very bad because she feels it like a betrayal to her father.

She tells Miya that she was the product of the love of her parents, and that when they got divorced that love dissapears, and that is like some kind of denial of her, and thinks that she is a burden to her mother, that she doesn't love her anymore, but she still take care of her because of her obligation as a mother.

Yeah, Risa is a little weird in here. Miya of course tries to convince her than that is not true, but Risa is stubborn.
>>
>>1564496
We don't know about Yuuna parents since they almost never mention them, but I guess they must be ok with their daughter decisions

The worst case scenario will be that they are monsters who raised her as a perfect girl to make her suitable for any worthy suitorsBut that's just me and my downer thoughts
>>
>>1562676
>>
>>1564707
I like how fast this gets made once the artist got rid of the side-art
>>
>>1564717
The strip's art got better too. I miss the anticipation between strips though.
>>
>>1564719
They are also more cute than before
>>
>>1564728
Maybe that's because it's Rikka X Sayuki
>>
>>1564733
Are you trying to imply that this wouldn't be as cute if it where the other couples? Because that would be incorrect
>>
Just finished the second game, now on to the third! Although from what I read about it, it's English translation is quite full of errors...is that true?
>>
>>1565627
um no? the only ones with errors are the ninth and 10th game
>>
>>1564707

>>1565470
Sorry, I worded that wrong. I meant that the creator had lots of experience in bringing out the previous couples' cuteness so since Rikka X Sayuki is the last couple of the comic series, their cuteness level is maxed out.

All couples are cute but Rikka X Sayuki have the innocent love theme which is cute no matter what.
>>
>>1565637
Well, I meant grammar mistakes, but luckily, so far I haven't seen any.
>>
File: MGD_000071.png (701KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
MGD_000071.png
701KB, 800x600px
Kaede and Sara best couple.
>>
Am I the only one who finds the new petalsgarden.axypb very hard to navigate? I can't find anything anymore.
>>
File: ad697918fece5e6c355335aa9d68f7c0.jpg (242KB, 989x1500px) Image search: [Google]
ad697918fece5e6c355335aa9d68f7c0.jpg
242KB, 989x1500px
>>1565769
Good joke anon

They're still pretty cute
>>
SonoHana science babies when?
>>
Okay, playing the third game and I can definitely see why some people consider Mai and Reo to be their favorite couple. Mai being being completely straight with Reo no matter what she says never stops making me smile.
>>
>>1565811
>>1565811
When they graduate

But I wouldn't mind if they continue the main series even after their graduation
>>
>>1565828
I just love how Reo's VA says "baka", like really fucking pissed
>>
>>1565831
>When they graduate
After they get married.
>>
>>1565828
I loved how Mai just went "Oh, it seems I'm love with her. Okay, I'll confess, we'll go out, and that will solve the problem".
>>
>>1565828
They are disgustingly cute. Mai reawakened my inner sadist.
Also they remind me a lot of Ryuuji and Taiga from Toradora, which I just watched last month to celebrate Kugyuu's birthday (that was the first famous TsundeRie I watched). There's your average nice guy who can cook and take care of the family, and your rich loli tsundere who's lonely, clingy and needy with the family divorce issues. IIRC, the first 2 Mai x Reo VNs came out in the middle of Toradora's LN run, and before the Toradora anime. So what else could be the predecessor to Mai x Reo?
>>1565846
I was actually disappointed at how it didn't sound forceful enough in their first 2 VNs, but that was due to the poor recording quality of the voices. In the Drama CDs, Reo's yells are suitably angry and cute.
>>
Did they ever say the release date of Anju Hana's Sono Hana Complete Album?
>>
>>1566137
It just says summer.
>>
>>1565689
The End

>I will make this doujin into a book. There will be the "Last page" true ending for each couples exclusively for the book. And I cant post these 7 pages on deviantart, so please understand. No need to worry, will post the price and selling method when the books are ready. The table turners are perfectly end as they are in deviantart, just think of these 7 pages as extras and the way to make this doujinshi free to read while I can survive. After that, I will start drawing Pillow Talker, Chiaki x Ringo are the first couple for this series, so please stay tune until then.
>>
>>1566406
oh Sayuki, you cheat

So I take that the 7th page will be NSFW?
>>
>>1562022
St. Michael's School for Lesbians is a wonderful place, it doesn't need someone 'masterminding' it.
>>
File: beloved photograph.png (731KB, 799x600px) Image search: [Google]
beloved photograph.png
731KB, 799x600px
Oh my god I just want to -be- Kaede
>>
>>1566631
No, just closure to give the print book exclusive strips
>>
>>1566864
meh, somebody will just scan it and post it somewhere anyway.

Although they're fun enough that I'll actually consider buying them if they're not too expensive...
>>
beta for sweet grown-up kisses
http://axypb.net/2014/07/02/sweet-grown-kisses-beta-english-translation/
>>
>>1556283
wow
>>
So, been playing the fourth game and man, Sara referring to herself in third person when it's from her POV igets confusing fast.
>>
>>1568128
Whatever, its cute
>>
Only the first ErisuxShizuku game is translated? what about the light novels? there's only valentine rhapsody...
>>
>>1568157
The second game has a beta patch.
The second novel and the drama CD are not translated.
>>
>>1568128
can't you just tell by the voices
>>
found interesting thing today
to play VNs on android phone.tablet
including sono hanabira
http://digital-haze.net/vndswiki/index.php?title=Category:Complete
>>
>>1568302
Her speaking normally, I have no problems with it. When she's doing it in her thoughts is when things start to get confusing, especially when the game doesn't tell you when the POV switches.
>>
>>1568489
I remember that part, I agree it was confusing for me as well. Maybe the translator didn't realize there was a switching POV, after all I don't remember this happening in the other games.
>>
>>1568497
I noticed it the moment I realized Kaede isn't in the scene.
>>
I really want the book
>>
File: 44453362.jpg (240KB, 428x600px) Image search: [Google]
44453362.jpg
240KB, 428x600px
>>
File: 44473516.jpg (263KB, 381x534px) Image search: [Google]
44473516.jpg
263KB, 381x534px
>>
File: 44454019.jpg (337KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
44454019.jpg
337KB, 500x500px
>>
File: 44454741.jpg (106KB, 424x600px) Image search: [Google]
44454741.jpg
106KB, 424x600px
>>
File: 44455255.png (226KB, 427x600px) Image search: [Google]
44455255.png
226KB, 427x600px
>>
File: 44457033.png (232KB, 423x599px) Image search: [Google]
44457033.png
232KB, 423x599px
>>
File: 44459592.jpg (379KB, 428x600px) Image search: [Google]
44459592.jpg
379KB, 428x600px
>>
File: 44465844.jpg (254KB, 700x494px) Image search: [Google]
44465844.jpg
254KB, 700x494px
>>
File: 44473123.jpg (321KB, 433x600px) Image search: [Google]
44473123.jpg
321KB, 433x600px
>>
File: 44468539.png (259KB, 424x600px) Image search: [Google]
44468539.png
259KB, 424x600px
>>
File: 44487485.jpg (185KB, 427x600px) Image search: [Google]
44487485.jpg
185KB, 427x600px
>>
File: 44522787.jpg (136KB, 1426x1000px) Image search: [Google]
44522787.jpg
136KB, 1426x1000px
>>
File: 44518043.png (420KB, 428x600px) Image search: [Google]
44518043.png
420KB, 428x600px
>>
File: 44451845.jpg (195KB, 746x508px) Image search: [Google]
44451845.jpg
195KB, 746x508px
>>
>>1568953
these faces are too weird
>>
Sonohana fandisc for C86
http://petalsgarden.axypb.net/2014/07/04/fanart-bouquet-of-sonohana-2014/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=fanart-bouquet-of-sonohana-2014
>>
>>1569288
Are proxy services safe when buying online? They aren't gonna steal my CC info? I'd really want to buy this
>>
>>1569531
I've been using http://biginjap.com/ for a while now and yes, it's safe.
>>
>>1569081
Those faces are just right. She is as creepy as she looks :)
>>
A trademark for a Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo console game was made.

>https://twitter.com/trademark_bot/status/486032876769509377
>>
>>1569722
>console game Sonohana

Fucking awesome, but I wonder what kind of game would be? a dating-sim with OC's perhaps? because I doubt they will port the main games to consoles
>>
>>1569741
Obviously a fighting game.
>>
File: hanabira_fake_fighting_game.png (793KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
hanabira_fake_fighting_game.png
793KB, 800x600px
>>1569830
>>
>>1569834
You have no idea how much I started giggling when I saw this

This would be fantastic
>>
File: yuno money.jpg (37KB, 514x479px) Image search: [Google]
yuno money.jpg
37KB, 514x479px
>>1569834
I will give my kids college funds if they make this possible
>>
>>1569834
I could have sworn I saw something about a fighting game before
>>
>>1569830
And what if it is a modern-day RPG?
>>
>>1569722
None of you guys are worried that it'll be het?
>>
>>1570313
No. Go away.
>>
>>1570313
>Sono Hanabira
>het

If that was supposed to be a joke then you falied at it
>>
File: 50196500.png (23KB, 261x349px) Image search: [Google]
50196500.png
23KB, 261x349px
>>1570313
>>
>>1570313
I don't even know how you would come to that conclusion

Why would you even think that?
>>
>>1570356
Law of averages?
>>
>>1570313
It won't.

It'll probably be a Sono Hana game with OC following the same formula of the series (no dating sim) but without explicit sex scenes. Or maybe they will just port the VNs removing the sex scenes.

Even without sex scenes later games are pretty good. In fact the best part of Maiden's of Michael IMO was the "meeting, falling in love, confession, first date" part of Risa and Miya's route.

I wouldn't like a port though. I want a game about a lot of new couples with a 18+ sequel for PC.

Pls no other Hanahira. It will flop again.
>>
File: 4514378d.jpg (73KB, 461x600px) Image search: [Google]
4514378d.jpg
73KB, 461x600px
>>1568962
Reo is looking kind of Yuuna-like there, Asagi. I can already hear the Hanabira fanatics flipping tables.
>>
>>1570380
And just to confirm, that really is supposed to be Reo.
http://blog.livedoor.jp/ryuasagi/
>??????????????????????????????????
>>
>>1570312
It would be awesome but very unlikely.
>>
>>1569722
Trademark is not by Fuguriya or Yurin Yurin.
Not sure if legit.
>>
>>1570442
>Trademark is not by Fuguriya or Yurin Yurin.
Well, they don't know how to make a console game, so another company will do it. Same with the anime (made by chuchu). I'm not saying that this trademark will become something but makes sense to me.
>>
>>1570467
Maybe Kogado will develop that game, considering that the link for it is in the main YY site
>>
File: a long and storied tradition.png (812KB, 800x816px) Image search: [Google]
a long and storied tradition.png
812KB, 800x816px
MAI'S MOM KNOWS AND HAS ALWAYS KNOWN
>>
File: 149_EV55.jpg (212KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
149_EV55.jpg
212KB, 800x600px
>>1570380
The eye and hair color are a bit off though.
I've never been a fan of Asagi's artwork. The shoddy anatomy, the piss, and the fact that everybody who's not flat (even Reo here is a bit too big) is blown up to ridiculous proportions.

On the other hand, I see just a little bit of Eris here and there with Peko's new Reo. I think the wave in her hair is too much like Eris's now.

>>1571861
What could the yuri potential be without Yuuna running the show, though? It could just be '70s yuri or typical Class S shit back then.
>>
File: CU01.jpg (154KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
CU01.jpg
154KB, 800x600px
>>1571863
>70s yuri or typical Class S shit back then
Actually, the game implied that.
It is confirmed that it was forbidden love many many years ago.

By the time Mai's mom was in the school it was probably expected to the couples to break up after highschool (that would explain why Risa's mom broke up with her girl).

Right now they can get married and everything so is no problem.
>>
>>1571861
>>1571863
>>1571872

Or is it possible that she was just a student at the school and not a lesbian? I mean, not everyone can be lesbians, otherwise how would babies be made?
>>
>>1571952
Magic.
>>
Wow, Relan has been busy
http://nsfw.yuriproject.net/res/2773.html
>>
>>1571952
Maybe she was an average student but wanted to experiment since everyone else took lesbianism as a common thing in the school.

You know "when in Rome..."
>>
File: 03[1].jpg (187KB, 600x839px) Image search: [Google]
03[1].jpg
187KB, 600x839px
>>1572029
Aw shit nig
>>
>>1572053
Now I want to see a gaijin 4koma with some SonoHana girls.
>>
>>1572142
Which girls in which positions?
>>
>>1572150
From left to right

Eris, Yuuna, Kaede and Mai
>>
>>1571952
>implying science lesbian babies isn't going to be Yuuna's doctorate
>>1571863
in context, her mom is being a smartass about Mai's little brother teasing her about love confessions she's gotten in the past. she's like "wow you're popular Mai ahahah"

At this point I just figure the archangel Michael looked at the school bearing his name and went YEP NEEDS MORE LESBIAN, ZAP, ANGEL GANGSTA SHIT
>>
>>1571952
>not everyone can be lesbians
I will fight you.
>>
>>1572215
>implying science lesbian babies isn't going to be Yuuna's doctorate

>girls forced into a hetero relationship to keep humans alive
>Yuuna studies how to make babies without using any men
>she succeeds
>all girls are allowed to stay with their love forever
>the world turns into a nothing but cute lesbian couples

Thank you Lord Yuuna
>>
>>1572682
But that's my doctorate
>>
About to play one of these for the first time. Does it matter which one I start on? I'm interested in playing the Student and Teacher one (the 7th game). Also, do I have to worry about different endings or anything?
>>
>>1573110

I like the first Nanami and Yuuna one a lot. Start from there, I think it's the first of them all anyway.
>>
>>1573110

Mai x Reo is awesome too. Reo is best tsundere ever, Onee Sama makes her lunch and she's secretly delighted about it. Stuff like that.
>>
>>1573112
>>1573113
Thanks for the recommendations. How are the nurse games? Didn't even realize those were a thing. Kinda want to play those now instead
>>
>>1573112
Just so you know there's watersports in this one.
>>
>>1573115
Don't know, since none of them are translated yet

But from what I heard they're pretty good
>>
>>1573110
There are half endings, and there are fill endings, the choices to get have to be done in the perspective of the pov of the girl you're playing as
>>
>>1573110
My first one was #7 too but I got bored before the first sex scene. Then I tried #1 and got bored with that at about the same point. Then I found my favorite couple in Mai x Reo.
>>1573113
I see Mai as more of a typical shonen rom-com protagonist (nice guy, good housewife, average background). Also, Reo's actually older than Mai.
>>1573116
>Picked up the 1st game after putting it on hold for over a month and a half
>forget about the piss warning
Damnit.
>>
>>1573262
>Also, Reo's actually older than Mai.

Aren't they the same age? if not, source on that?
>>
>>1573110
http://petalsgarden.axypb.net/where-should-i-start-with-a-kiss-for-the-petals/
>>
>>1573285
You know, it might just be me, or does it seem that everyone (On that page) have the same face? It is really noticeable for me reeks of laziness from the artist for me. (Which is sad since I really like the art for the Hanabira games)
>>
>>1573284
They're the same year, but their birthdays are different.
http://petalsgarden.axypb.net/wiki/A_Kiss_For_The_Petals_Wiki
>>
>>1573331
Peko's new style made the girls really, really sameface.
>>
>>1573341
at least the CG's make them look different(sort of)

They're still cute though
>>
Comiket's coming up. They've been awfully quiet so anyone think they'll announce the Takako X Runa or Rikka X Sayuki games by then?
>>
>>1572029
Fuck yes, this is awesome news. If his Yotsuba translations are anything to go by, this means the translation will actually be finished in our lifetimes.
>>
>>1573372
Most likely they'll announce Runa x Takako like a week or two before C86.
>>
>>1573372
I hope so

Also it would make me happy if they give us a hint about that console game
>>
>>1573372
>They've been awfully quiet
They actually release previews/new episodes of the Reo-Ppoi Radio every Saturday.

As for new stuff, they should announce/release the TakakoxRuna VN before the comiket. Also Drama CDs and the Sono Hana Complete Album.

I hope they announce their future plans in the comiket (RikkaxSayuki solo game, nurse sequel, etc..).
>>
>>1573373
Oh, he's that Ralen. He's probably bored with nothing else to do; fantastic idea to take up this.
>>
The watersports thing is so minor it's pretty easy to ignore. Yuuna is the lewdest.

Huh is there gonna be a Sono Hana soundtrack CD? I wish there was more demand for more OVA, at least an episode for each pairing.
>>
>>1573633
>The watersports thing is so minor it's pretty easy to ignore
I agree, everyone talked about it as if it was a big deal, but in the end it was nothing special, I've seen much, much worse. I'm glad Nanami didn't let Yuuna drink her piss though.
>>
>>1573633
It was just unexpected I guess.
I read Reo and Mai first and then suddenly the others had watersport.
>>
>>1573644
I wish they had it too, but they're probably both too innocent for that.
>>
File: 1399611303988.png (563KB, 900x954px) Image search: [Google]
1399611303988.png
563KB, 900x954px
>>1573645
I like that they're the only ones that don't have it. It's a bit different, which is nice.
>>
>>1573633
>I wish there was more demand for more OVA, at least an episode for each pairing.

This. so much
Although I dont know if I would like to see loose adaptations of the games or original stories of the couples.
>>
>>1573633
>wish there was more demand for more OVA
2016 is the 10th years anniversary of the series, would be nice if we can get an anime to celebrate it.
>>
>>1573376
Didn't they just get the patent? They probably just thought about it, they probably don't even have the script for it, let alone any modeling or animations done
>>
>>1573727
Im not expecting previews or anything, just announce they did that thing
>>
>>1573677
Anyone know the exact date SonoHana turns 10?
>>
>>1573644
I don't remember sara/kaede having one did they?
>>
>>1573906
September 22 of 2006 was the release of the first game
>>
File: MGD_000059.png (643KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
MGD_000059.png
643KB, 800x600px
>>1573907
>>
>>1573644
But Yuuna and Nanami are the only ones to do piss, right?
>>
Anyone manage to make an entire class of all the couples in Artificial Academy 2?

I tried, but I was never good with charcter editors
>>
>>1573928
Meh, it was a two time only I think

Current Yuuna may still be kinky but she wouldn't want to do that anymore
>>
>>1573928
On purpose? I think

The rest are accidental, I guess
>>
do you know how hard it is to clean up a shitload of sakura petals jesus fuck
>>
>>1574406
seriously though do St. Michael's students just sweat sakura petals when they have lesbian sex or what
>>
There's eight 'official' translations, right

are there any fan translations available for the games after that? Are they any good or are they shit?
>>
>>1574406
>>1574408
They come from the yuri goddess of course, it's like a blessing of some sort
>>
>>1574411
Games 9 and 10 have beta patches. There is no more after that yet. They just started translating Michael's of Michael (game 11) see >>1572029. It is gonna take a lot of time though, that game is longer than 1-10 combined.
>>
File: 1.jpg (427KB, 1333x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
427KB, 1333x1000px
>>1574408
>students just sweat sakura petals when they have lesbian sex
Pretty much.
>>
>>1574414
>Michael's of Michael
*Maiden's of Michael
>>
>>1574408
It's not yuri sex if there aren't any sakuea petals
>>
File: 44790456.png (328KB, 400x560px) Image search: [Google]
44790456.png
328KB, 400x560px
>>
>>1574414
Maidens of Michael is so going to be worth the wait
>>
So question

if in the world of Sono Hanabira lesbianism is totally accepted and the girls are actually able to get married and such, why are so many of the protags so dead set on keeping their relationships a secret?

I mean, with like Kaede for instance it makes sense because of her personality and her feelings of inferiority at the start of her story, but not every girl in St. Michael's has Kaede's self-loathing.
>>
>>1574876
I think they're just shy
>>
>>1574876
In each couple at least one girl is 'popular', other students might get jealous and try to downgrade their partner. They probably want their relationship to stay trouble free.

As for Runa/Takako, it's obviously because of the student/teacher situation.
>>
>>1574876
They are just shy. Also, none of the relationships are a secret.
>>
>>1574876
Because talking about fucking in a Catholic school is generally frowned upon.
>>
>>1575041
>talking about fucking in a Catholic school is generally frowned upon
I can see you've never actually attended a Catholic school.
>>
>>1575314
>tfw you will never attend an all-girl Catholic school ;_;
>>
>>1575041
>Because talking about fucking in a Catholic school is generally frowned upon
>but fucking inside the school isn't
>>
>>1575041
In real life? No, it is not. I studied in a Catholic school in a Catholic country.

In the game world? No, the girls usually talk about their sexual lives with their friends.
>>
>>1575659
Sure, everyone knows what goes on, but all of it is done while no one is looking. There's big outroars when two girls just kiss openly.
>>
>>1575669
Not really, just your typical kyaaaa¡¡.
And that's just because how the japanese society works. Is not typical for couples to start kissing in public over there.
>>
>>1575409
maybe in another life, anon

;_;
>>
File: KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (602KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
602KB, 800x600px
>>1575669
>>1575675
every girl there wanted to be Reo
>>
File: flatline.jpg (674KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
flatline.jpg
674KB, 1600x1200px
>>1574712
>that whole pic
>>
File: 44910783.png (281KB, 1654x1134px) Image search: [Google]
44910783.png
281KB, 1654x1134px
>>
So quiet and awkward with no updates or discussions.
>>
Why Miya always teases Risa? Isn't Risa tired of that?
>>
>>1577451
She thinks it's cute
>>
>>1577406
Don't worry, Comiket surely will bring some good news
>>
>>1577521
Oh anon. -hopeful gaze with sparkles in the background-
>>
File: hanabira_dakimakura.jpg (140KB, 650x500px) Image search: [Google]
hanabira_dakimakura.jpg
140KB, 650x500px
The company that made the Sono Hana OVA is selling a Reo's dakimakura at this Comiket. I find weird that they are releasing Sono Hana stuff 4 years after the OVA Maybe they are planning another anime related work.
>>
File: 1145.jpg (18KB, 150x149px) Image search: [Google]
1145.jpg
18KB, 150x149px
>>1578224
Also a T-shirt but there is no full pic yet
>>
>>1578224
Only women should be allowed to have this
>>
>>1578227
A T-shirt? As in an article of clothing to be worn outside?
>>
File: goods_yurin06.jpg (60KB, 350x400px) Image search: [Google]
goods_yurin06.jpg
60KB, 350x400px
>>1578230
Yeah. Not the first time.
>>
>>1578229
Only Mai should be allowed to have that.
>>
>>1578229
This

You're not a girl? fuck you, no hug pillow for you
>>
>>1578230
I have some inside-only t-shirts. Just treat anime shirts like ratty old t-shirts that you aren't willing to part with but are also not willing to wear publicly.
>>
Everything moves so fast in this series. Where are the tensions?
>>
>>1578254
They add more tension in the long VNs (Maiden's of Michae/Shirayuki no Kishi) and in the nurse series.
>>
>>1578246
I'm trying to accurately measure just how much my dignity is worth and how proud/shameless do I need to be.
>>
File: 69354b155d.jpg (217KB, 1280x956px) Image search: [Google]
69354b155d.jpg
217KB, 1280x956px
>>1578256
Actually wearing that kind of T-shirt is casual tier.
>>
File: 49add7821a.jpg (165KB, 1280x956px) Image search: [Google]
49add7821a.jpg
165KB, 1280x956px
>>1578258
>>
>>1578258
so hardcore
>>
>>1578259
>Panties blocked by headlight
I've only finished 3 and 5, but for a VN (series) with 15 minutes or less between sex scenes they sure put a lot of panty shots in between them.
>>
>>1578258
>>1578259
I'd drive this, no shame
>>
[YP-PG] A Kiss For The Petals - Rikka-Sayuki Theater
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=581359
>>
>>1578529
I think it's a bit tacky, personally. I'd drive one without the logo though, and maybe just have the girls in silhouette. Then it would be all classy.
>>
>>1578724
>without the logo though
don't be a pussy, if you're gonna have the girls in silhouette atleast save the logo.
>>
File: 1354710203649.png (241KB, 349x415px) Image search: [Google]
1354710203649.png
241KB, 349x415px
I just finished SonoHana 6 and I'm the only one who feels that Yuuna and Nanami will not last? They are incredibly immature and even though they say they will try to be more honest I don't think they will be when they have a big and series fight, do they appear in some of the other games?
>>
>>1578236
But she already has the real thing
>>
>>1578821
It's explained more in the YY games
>>
>>1578821
They appear in Maiden's of Michael and Shirayuki no Kishi. I liked them a lot more there, especially Yuuna, she is very different on those games.
>>
>>1578821
You know, I'm still not sure if Yuuna was ever actually serious when she pouted and cried that Nanami didn't like her, or she was just pretending to get her to do what she wanted
>>
>>1578825
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OawrlVoQqSs
>>
>>1578956
Reo is just the kind of tsundere bitch that would get jealous over a body pillow with her own likeness on it.
>>
>>1578821
I'll always remember Yunna/Nanami as the "If you loved me, you'd pee on me" couple.

Thankfully they aren't the only ones in Hanabira.
>>
File: 1375220642037.png (293KB, 353x538px) Image search: [Google]
1375220642037.png
293KB, 353x538px
>>1578978
>that "itadakimasu~"
>>
>>1578821
They'll be fine. Yuuna is far too manipulative and controlling to let her pet get any silly ideas.
>>
>>1578978
Watersports is great, isn't it.
>>
>>1578993
Who wouldn't want to be engulfed in a golden shower of passion by their beloved one.
>>
>you will never have your very own Mai who cooks for you and dotes on you and doms your tiny girl body at random awkward times because she just loves you that much
>>
>>1579260
I pretty much just want more of them, presumably in the form of that one long game with a little of all of the couples. I am still excited about the two new couples, but Mai and Reo are special.
>>
>>1579262
They're not any more special than the other couples
>>
File: 45096929.jpg (611KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
45096929.jpg
611KB, 1000x1000px
>>
File: 36315037_big_p8.jpg (313KB, 818x1704px) Image search: [Google]
36315037_big_p8.jpg
313KB, 818x1704px
>>1556283
Suppose every couple had their personalities switched.

Which couple would be your favorite then?
>>
>>1580525
Bubbly Kaede X shy Sara and Awkward Giant Mai X Short Sweetie Reo for me.

A cool, sadist Risa sounds kinda hot though.

Bored, aren't we?
>>
>>1580525
Only Nanami/Yuuna and Takako/Runa would work for me.
>>
>>1580549
>Takako/Runa with Takako being assertive and teasing a clumsy Runa all the time
I would like this so much.
>>
File: 1390438256991.jpg (21KB, 256x284px) Image search: [Google]
1390438256991.jpg
21KB, 256x284px
>>1580549
>a lusty and clingy Nanami toying with a shy Yuuna
>>
>>
File: time to fight crime!.png (738KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
time to fight crime!.png
738KB, 800x600px
>>1579262
their relationship is unique, I'll at least give em that. It's pretty adorable.
>>
File: 43970721.jpg (2MB, 2000x2904px) Image search: [Google]
43970721.jpg
2MB, 2000x2904px
>>1580725
I think I like how free of artifice and how mundane their relationship is. Not taking anything away from the other couples that have been translated, but Mai and Reo seem to have the most natural relationship between everyday, similar girls. I like how they're the same age, there's no imbalance in experience or shrewdness, they are just girls that fell in love because of how they interest each other.
>>
>>1580589
The big, assertive girl teasing the clumsy loli all the time is the main reason I picked Mai x Reo as favorite couple over all the others.
>>
>>1580725
those outfits kinda look like something out of a sixties spy girl series as well.
>>
File: Bthynx8IIAAESRB.png (538KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Bthynx8IIAAESRB.png
538KB, 600x450px
>>1580737
Rikka and Sayuki are the same way. They both want to go deeper in their relationship but are equally inexperienced.
>>
File: EV32p1.png (904KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
EV32p1.png
904KB, 800x600px
>>1580737
I think the most natural relatinship is between Risa and Miya. I loved their interactions from the beginning.

>>1580813
Rikka and Sayuki are pretty good too, specially after they start dating. The only problem was that they didn't give them enough protagonism in the common route.
>>
>>1580819
I don't remember much of the common route, but was it because Risa was still the main POV despite it being their game?
>>
>>1580821
Yes it was, most of the common route, before the vacation is over, is Risa helping Rikka gain confidence to confess her feelings for Sayuki.
>>
>>1580819
That arm holding is romantic as fuck.
>>
Pillow Talker's out with Chiaki/Ringo
>>
>>1580840
cute

why do i get the feeling that Chiaki is a nudist?
>>
File: cu02.jpg (205KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
cu02.jpg
205KB, 800x600px
>>1580883
Because she is?
>>
>>1580825
I like how Miya is carrying both bags.
>>
>>1580840
this shit is 2cute for its own good
>>
New thread at >>1581151
Thread posts: 306
Thread images: 72

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.