[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 28

File: 1505570289341.jpg (154KB, 662x466px) Image search: [Google]
1505570289341.jpg
154KB, 662x466px
Is he right?
>>
No. Love transcends death.
>>
>>87802084
>openly telling liberals to not reproduce
Is rick /ourguy/ ?
>>
Rick and Morty fags are the worst fanbase for any show, prove me wrong
>>
he's lovecraftian
>>
>>87802172
Have you seen bronies?
>>
>>87802084
>aw jeez rick, look, it's another cringe thread about us
>lem-lem-lemme *burrrrrrrrp* lemme see mooooorty... oh god, you're right, that's so sad, you'd have to be a real fuckhead, a c-c- *burrrrrrrrrrrrrrp* complete idiot to waste your time typing that up morty, it's barbaric
>i know right, i mean, wow rick, all that stuff, wasted time, you know? i mean, you could spend that time drawing jessica instead...
>shut the f-f-*buURpyboY* fuck up morrrrrteye
>>
>>87802275

Bronies are just autists who channeled their mental illness into a cartoon. Rick and Morty fags are shit people
>>
People miss the context of these Rick quotes

It's from the episode where he majorly fucks up the entire world with his shhoddy science, while Jerry and Beth save their lives with the power of love
>>
>>87802084
Interstellar, a more intelligent flick, already stated that love is the fifth dimension.
>>
Someone post the 'nothing personnel' Facebook post, please?
>>
>>87802084
No, he's wrong.

Lust is a chemical reaction that compels us to mate.

Love is a chemical reaction that compels us to form family groups to help ensure the survival of our offspring.
>>
>>87802452
>that butchering

the movies was the fifth element and love is the fith element not the fifth dimension, it's the fucking title for fifth's sake
>>
>>87802486
>to help ensure the survival of our offspring

in modern society, this doesn't matter. The government supports people
>>
>>87802849
Not if you're American. You just need to pull yourself up by your bootstraps.
>>
>>87802115
this
>>
I've never seen this show but everything I've seen about it seems awful and unfunny.
>>
>>87804323
If you're unintelligent enough to be influenced by anything that gets posted here, you're probably right, it wouldn't be funny for you.
>>
>>87802115
While we're wishing for things, I want a pony!
>>
>>87802084
So is he advocating for the pump and dump strategy?
>>
>>87802172
i literally cant anon
>>
>>87802084
Yes, only bluepilled retards disagree.
>>
>>87804400
But it does, faggot. You can still love your dead family.
>>
>>87804487
Until you die, then no one does. So it doesn't transcend death.
Impermanence of all things = ALL things.
>>
>>87802275
Does that show still go on? I thought it was dead as with the fanbase
>>
>>87804323
>people on the internet tell me what to think
Sad
>>
>>87804487
Man you're dumb. Your feelings persisting after the death of another person doesn't mean feelings transcend death. It's not plausible for evolution to have created a cessation of attachment to other people at the moment of their death.
>>
>>87802486
This.

Love is done through acts.
>>
Love is the ultimate bluepill. Commiting to "oneitis", sacrificing yourself for something that may destroy you in the end, to love is to be a blind moron focusing on his emotions instead of logic.

Only logic lets us see the truth, emotions are optional.
>>
>>87804818
You're going to die at some point, anon. Might as well trick your brain into thinking you found someone worth spending your last days with. What else are you going to do?
>>
>>87804818
Love is part of the fabric of the universe. It's a scientific fact that it exists just as much as anything else exists. Ignoring reality isn't logical.
>>
>>87802084
>dude lmao love is just chemicals and shit
>focus on science maan
>doesn't just "realize" that life is worthless and it doesn't matter when it ends since there is no afterlife anyway so what's the point in living it out when you won't remember any of it when it's over
>DUDE LMAO PICKLE RICK I'M A GENIUS HAHA
Inconsistent faggot writers.
>>
love is a choice every morning, not some fuzzy feeling in the room
>>
File: perishlikeadog.jpg (109KB, 480x608px) Image search: [Google]
perishlikeadog.jpg
109KB, 480x608px
>>
>>87804893
Dunno... focus on self improvement and on my goals and dreams? Those exist aswell.
>>
>>87805096
>goal and dreams
>on 4chan
my sides
>>
>>87805137
Speak for yourself.
>>
>>87805047
>Will you fight? Or will you perish like a dog?
what did he mean by this? what am I supposed to fight? Or is this just an edgy philoshoper teenager meme that I take too seriously
>>
File: 145192003464771.jpg (57KB, 614x405px) Image search: [Google]
145192003464771.jpg
57KB, 614x405px
>>87805274
I think it's supposed to be understood as "fight for your life", life is a struggle, fight to survive and live it through.
Pic somewhat related.
>>
>>87802084
>I only want to breed with and end up in a failing marriage with my baby brother
Really opened my eyes, damn...
>>
>>87802084
"le science is all that matters" type of people are the fucking worst. self proclaimed intellectuals who equate nihilism with intelligence, watch asap science videos and read the Wikipedia page on quantum entanglement and think they have the earned the status of "intellectual" along the right to talk down to other people, despite actually having done no experimentation or research of their own.
>>
>>87805274
>Anything I cannot comprehend is edgy.
>>
>>87805378
Science in the broader sense means everything that is real. So yes, it is all that matters. And no, you don't have to personally verify that quantum mechanics works in order for it to be true.
>>
>>87804532
>>87804615
>being so simple minded you believe existence ends at death
Wubalubdub indeed
>>
File: rick and mooty.jpg (1MB, 3000x1875px) Image search: [Google]
rick and mooty.jpg
1MB, 3000x1875px
>>87802084
Technically, but the "chemical reactions" in our brain are what makes us human.
Rick has learned to ignore those chemical reactions, which is why he is a miserable sociopath.
>>
>>87802084

Your brain is already filled with many other chemicals that decide who you are as a person anyway so to decide that love is worthless because it's "just chemicals" is to discard an important part of the human experience while simultaneously listening to the chemicals in your brain that told you to discard it. Don't be a hypocrite by listening to one chemical over another.

Humans see the world through the lens of humanity because it would be impossible any other way so it's pointless to discard an important human emotion to seem more "rational" or "logical" or whatever.

Also Rick is a nihilist alcoholic who is deeply depressed so anyone taking his advice seriously should rethink what the writers are trying to tell them whenever Rick says something like this.
>>
>>87802084
>>>/sci/
>>
>>87805459
Alright, well, tell us what you think happens? How about my grandma. She lost her mind so bad at the end she not only didn't know who we were, she didn't know who she was. So does she magically revert to 30 year old grandma brain so she can go to heaven? How exactly do that work
>>
>>87805274
How is it edgy at all?
>>
>>87805463
At the same time he is a genius scientist, so I'd rather be miserable and be able to shape reality instead of loving nobody who can't do shit.
>>
>>87805443
>>87805531
its edgy when brainlets who want to appear as deep thinkers make stupid phrases that sound cool but actually have no real meaning
>>
File: Nietzsche.jpg (477KB, 1393x1649px) Image search: [Google]
Nietzsche.jpg
477KB, 1393x1649px
>suscribing to nhilism
>actually thinking you're clever for adopting babbies first idealogue

fucking pleb
>>
>>87805534
Rick tried to kill himself and only failed because he was too drunk.
Adolescence is thinking Rick is a cool badass.
Adulthood is realizing Jerry's life is more fulfilling.
>>
>>87802084
>people actually think this is deep/legit wisdom

this world is so plebian
>>
>>87804468
>empiricism
>bluepilled

lol
>>
>>87802115
No. But it's the one thing that transcends time and space
>>
>>87805519
No one has physical forms or ages in heaven dingus.
>>
>dare white people watching this propaganda, do not have children. break the mold. kill off the white race in the name of le science. don't be like your lame-o parents.
>>
File: tard.jpg (45KB, 529x352px) Image search: [Google]
tard.jpg
45KB, 529x352px
>>87802452
How is Interstellar a more intelligent flick? It's the bottom baseline.
>>
>>87805755
Uh huh, so which version of my brain gets to continue in heaven? The one that deteriorated with age or does it magically get reverted to a young brain? How is it decided which version? And how does that happen, mechanically, do you think?
>>
>>87805732
Something bound to time and space can't transcend it. Love is just chemicals in your brain and when your brain dies, love dies too.
>>87805642
Of course a life of a spineless guy who has no challenges to face and is clueless about everything is "more fulfilling". For ignorants who don't have ambitions.
>>
>>87805842
Your brain doesn't go to heaven. I just said that. And besides, the basis of heaven is incomprehensible so there's no way for us to explain the "mechanics" behind it.
>>
>>87805969
That sounds awfully convenient but hey, I hope you're right and I'm wrong and I'll see you there. Cheers.
>>
People with Alzheimer forget about people they love. They literally forget the love because it was all in their brain, which is being damaged by a disease.

You are fucking simple minded for giving an emotion so much importance, it will die with you and no one will care. But I guess I am the miserable one for caring about things that can actually survive my death, haha
>>
>>87805592
It's a meme.
>>
>>87806197
>People who are dead dont love because they are dead therefore we shouldnt love
>When you die you will never be hungry so you shouldnt eat
>>
>>87806367
If you want to kill yourself, you should stop eating, retard.
>>
>>87802084
I love my girlfriend and she is infertile. Science BTFO.
>>
>>87806197
t. fedora fag
>>
>>87806448
What? How does that negate anything about science
If anything you just made a case for homosexuality
>>
>>87806483
Refute my arguments or fuck off with your tiny brain buzzwords
>>
>>87806197
Your edgelord post is ignoring the part where love and companionship can also make us happy, and pursuing something that makes you happy and could easily be considered logical.

Sure, it's a trade-off between freedom and companionship but that's a choice everyone should make for themselves.
>>
>>87805949
>Of course a life of a spineless guy who has no challenges to face and is clueless about everything is "more fulfilling".
No the existence of a man with a simple life and a family he loves is more fulfilling.
But no, forget the family and go slave away for Mr. Shecklestein your entire life. I hear they give you a jar for desk to keep your soul in. When you turn 65 and you've wasted your youth making money you'll have a convertible and a nice condo to show for it.
>>
>>87806484
I don't fugg her to create offspring
>>
>>87805755
>No one has physical forms or ages in heaven dingus.

Ah heaven. The reward for good little boys and girls who followed all the rules in the little book of rules.

Heaven the place sold to you by people who didn't have your best interest at heart. Told to you by others but never experienced, and never understood.

Heaven a place so great you have to live out a life of suffering to get there! Woe be to you if you're not strong enough to stand the misery that is existence so that you can achieve nirvana!

There isn't a current believer alive that would even make it to heaven.
>>
>>87806197
To assert that science and other pursuits produce something permanent while arguing that love cannot is incorrect because love can inspire people to produce things in the same way they can be inspired by a natural passion for science or really anything else. Also how do you ignore the hypocrisy of stating that love is all in your brain while being the owner of the brain saying those things? Essentially you're using one emotion to denounce another
>>
File: carlosssss.jpg (15KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
carlosssss.jpg
15KB, 480x480px
>>87806539
>>
>love is an evolutionary reaction so that we should breed.
>so just ignore it and become a faggot nerd instead that is not going to pass on his genetic material

The end product of nihilism is fascism
>>
are you guys seriously looking to rick and morty for life advice?

god, you people need an intervention.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>87806679
>>
>>87802084
The truth is always worse than you thought, and always more racist than you thought.
>>
>>87805458
>everything that is real
>human emotions dont exist
im also saying you cant criticize other people for blindly believing in something when you are doing the same.
>>
>>87806735
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them
>>
>>87806886
Ironic since I posted that and posted this

>>87804910
>>
>>87806679
It's actually hilarious when people spew diarrhea about things they have zero understanding of. According to the good book the ONLY thing you have to do to go to heaven is believe Jesus was here and died for your sins and repent for said sins. I love the "book of rules" argument. Really well thought out and researched. Have fun in the low income non believer part of the new creation.
>>
>>87806915
>get BTFO
>can't think of a comeback
>post some pasta as damage control
>ha-ha I sure showed that guy!
>>
>>87806978
>It's actually hilarious when people spew diarrhea about things they have zero understanding of. According to the good book the ONLY thing you have to do to go to heaven is believe Jesus was here and died for your sins and repent for said sins. I love the "book of rules" argument. Really well thought out and researched. Have fun in the low income non believer part of the new creation.

You don't even believe in anything at all. You just hedge your bets.
>>
>>87806940
we probably agree on some things then.
>>
>>87802084
desu he has a point about the feeling slowly fading away

i get depressed when i think about the people i once loved and now don't give a fuck about
>>
>>87802084
Yes. The endgame goal of pop culture is the complete destruction of the family unit. Well adjusted children from households with two loving parents in a normal healthy relationship aren't swayed by ad placement, don't waste their time digesting content spoonfed to them by media conglomerates, and are fiscally conservative.

Rick is right that this needs to be completely destroyed.
>>
>>87807043
Upvoted
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
110KB, 1280x720px
Morty, Morty y-y-you gotta, read, you gotta read the website, Morty, ha-han-hang-hang on I'll link it, I'll link the site.
http://balder.org/judea/Six-Million-140-Occurrences-Of-The-Word-Holocaust-And-The-Number-6,000,000-Before-The-Nuremberg-Trials-Began.php
Morty, y-y-yyou-you gotta understand, i-*URRRp* it's all a big Zionist lie, Morty. Kaballah Morty, it's like Su-*urp*Sssuper Jew shit, it just, really wanted to justify, th-the-the breaking of traditions, and I-I know this is heavy stuff, Morty. I mean, I know you're probably a bit jewish too, a dad like Jerry and all, but M-Mo-Morty, I'm telling ya this cause, you're like, you you need to understand that I kicked your dad out because of this. Morty, if we left your dad in the house, hheeheeee'd nev'r let me redpill you Morty. Like that great movie, Morty. Remember the Matrix, Morty? W-wi-with Keanu Reeves, Morty, Keanu Reeves is like a, like the best actor in the movie, Morty. We're gonna watch Keanu Reeves movies now Morty and talk about Jews, Morty. Jews and Keanu Reeves and the Holocaust is a lie Morty. Biggest lie ever, top tier jew lie, Morty. Morty we gotta, we gotta out-jew the jew, and wa-and watch Keanu Reeves movies, Morty. It's just, it's just what our arc is now. Fuck Szechuan Sauce Morty, we need to watch Jew-fighting movies Morty. Morty! Morty!
>>
>>87805458

which is pretty convenient for scientists because they can make up all kind of stories and dip shits like you will continue to believe them wihout proof . almost like they were prophets and you're one of their idiot followers.

>> science faggots everybody
>>
>>87807021
Wow really made me think . I guess you're right. Fuck believing in anything I guess! Fuck stuff and learn facts mmm
>>
>>87807091
Disbelieving anything you can't directly prove yourself is a recipe for being a huge dumbass. But that's your right I guess, enjoy!
>>
wow this is like, really deep
>>
>>87805949
>Of course a life of a spineless guy who has no challenges to face and is clueless about everything is "more fulfilling". For ignorants who don't have ambitions...Mordecai was please with his sharp retort, befitting of a master of wordcraft. He grabbed his fedora and tipped to his PC, making sure to grab the side of his trenchcoat dramatically as he turned away to find sustenance in the form of his mother's kitchen.

Tell me more about ambition random guy posting in a reddit thread on an eastern asian kaleidoscope forum.
>>
>>87802172
Steven Universe though...
>>
>>87802172
have you seen the steven universe fan base? have u seen what they do to people who dare to draw the characters with slightly lighter skin or less weight?
>>
>>87806197
>A sick brain is living proof that your perception of healthy brain is flawed

lol
>>
>>87804323
Yeah, because 4chan is aaaalways right about what's fun and what isn't.
>>
>>87807151

haha, if you say so fuckfaec. enjoy feeling superior to everybody else
>>
>this whole thread

Do people really not know that rick is a fucking parody

For fucks sake the guy is an awful piece of shit and the show goes out of its way to say this every other episode

Nothing he says has weight to it. It's not axiomatic, it's platitudenal.
>>
>>87807288
Not everybody else. Just certain people.
>>
>>87805009
You must be fun at parties...
>>
>>87802849
the only reason that government policy is in place is because of love in the hearts of people who put it in place. it could go away in a flash
>>
>>87805842
>>87805519

Your brain doesn't produce consciousness. The brain is nothing more than a glorified receiver, an antena that gets damaged. The signal bounces back to the source upon death.
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (12KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
12KB, 320x180px
dude Drumpf lmao
>>
No, I'm way too stupid to focus on science. Also too unattrqctive to focus on love. I guess I'm just a general failure.
>>
>>87802115
In dem wogenden Schwall,
in dem tönenden Schall,
in des Welt-Atems wehendem All
ertrinken,
versinken
unbewußt
höchste Lust!
>>
>>87807300

we just wanted to make sure you understand it too.
i mean this shows views can be dangerous for people who may take it too serious or thought that this show was actually supposed to be informative as opposed to be comical.

but yeah. good job. you passed the test.
remember to spread the word
>>
>>87805463
Can you imagine being so much of a redditor that you have to go through the effort of writing this schlock to convince others that you're not?
>>
>>87807362
Well, that's an interesting theory!
>>
>>87807281
Not always, but 90% of the time
>>
>>87807353
>the government policy was set because of love in people's hearts

HAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA
>>
>>87802084
incorrect.

my desire to implant my seed in hoes is infinite. I want to get my dick wet in strange pussy and I want to mark my territory as much as I can, my dick wills it. but that shit ain't love, because I had a love that I constantly thought about. love that made me genuinely happy. love that went beyond just fucking. all the other hoes that I bonced? I felt nothing. I only felt for the one that I loved.

that's until I broke her heart because my dick was speaking too me too loudly and I cheated on her. after I lost her, my world was shattered and went into crippling depression. I lost the ONE. the one that I loved.

fuck off with that nonsense of "hurrrr love is just wanting to breed."
>>
>>87804323
>>87807533
I'd say watch 3 episodes and see what you think. What I mostly do. First ep is actually the pilot, it didn't really convince me because the animation and the voice acting weren't as good as in ep 2 and 3. But then I got hooked desu.
>>
>>87807221
The point is that it proves the concept of love being tied to a brain. It's all chemicals, no matter what you might call it.
>>
>>87807621
its true though. having love/compassion for many people is a great indicator of being the type of person who advocates that kind of safety net & welfare policy.
>>
>>87806983
nobody here is stupid enough to take life advice from Rick and Morty you stupid cunt. It is just you who are taking yourself way too seriously
>>
>>87807839
I'm not the one who has pasta from rick and morty threads saved on my computer in case I need it later
>>
>>87808027
good to know faggot
>>
>>87802084
I guess he's right about the chemical part but that doesnt mean you shouldnt get married or have children. Some of us will be lucky and find love that does last. But even if you dont family is important and you will regret not having ine when you grow old
>>
>>87802084
wtf I hate love now
>>
>>87802084

Ok, so why does Rick love Beth that he made from fucking his wife whom he also loved?
>>
>>87808172
It's almost like he's an asshole hypocrite who just says angry hateful things because he hates himself
>>
Love is awesome, it can be fleeting or long lasting. There's nothing wrong with been alone forever if you chose to, but you really do have to prepare yourself for it, better alone that in bad company and all of that.
Also lust is not love and transcending emotions and social constructs cannot be done from a nihilism stance, once you realize everything is part of the energy and you should care for all of it then you can let it go like a real human bean
>>
seems like a lot of people are just offended cus they boiled down love to a chemical reaction in the brain. idk why that bothers people so much love can still feel meaningful and amazing even if its due to chemicals
>>
>>87802084
>if a character says something in a show then it must be the creators mindset
no, rick's nihilist bullshit is there to be criticised.
>>
>>87802275
What have horsefuckers done to make people so upset?
>>
>>87808220
I kinda agree but I don't know why he hates himself.
>>
>>87802115
No it doesn't. Memory "transcends" death. Time is entropy.
>>
>>87810692
>being certain that anything transcends death
have you died before?
>>
File: 1504804942787.jpg (126KB, 480x608px) Image search: [Google]
1504804942787.jpg
126KB, 480x608px
>>87802084
>>
File: cara face.jpg (4KB, 250x169px) Image search: [Google]
cara face.jpg
4KB, 250x169px
>>87802168
>openly implying that science is liberal
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>87802084
WTF I HATE LOVE NOW?!?!
>>
>>87802172
MDE. Only show where fan harassment of the network played a significant role in the network's decision to cancel to show.
>>
>>87810712
>being certain that there's not a gaggle of basketball playing nigger ghosts jerking off on your face right now
have you been in a spook circlejerk before?
>>
>>87802084
The chemicals in your brain are telling you not to trust love becuase it's just chemicals
>>
File: 1497560320347.jpg (7KB, 214x216px) Image search: [Google]
1497560320347.jpg
7KB, 214x216px
I'm a virgin and this is typical virgin justification. I used to think shit like that when I tried to justify my condition.
Now I realized that I'm an imcomplete human being that should have never existed.
>>
>>87811265
there's a girl waiting for you in this world
>>
>>87804359
>>87804577
>>87807281
>ledditors are SEETHING
It's fucking awful past season one, and even then it's not that good.
>>
>>87811265
>I'm a virgin and this is typical virgin justification.
Just because you use that reality to justify why you're an unfuckable loser doesn't make it untrue.
>I used to think shit like that when I tried to justify my condition.
Having not had sex isn't a condition m8.
>Now I realized that I'm an imcomplete human being that should have never existed.
We all are. Now you're just being a depressive faggot to justify why you're an unfuckable loser.

Just fuck a prostitute. Or leave your house. Quit avoiding the reality that you're media addicted and take some steps. Or at the very least take your bullshit back to /r9k/ where someone might give a shit about what you do with your genitals you mewling fuck.
>>
>>87802330
G*burp*od *buurp* is*buuurp*n'*burp* *buurp* r*buuuurp*ea*buuuuuuurp*l,*burp* M*buuurp*o*buuuuuuuurp*rt*burp*y
>>
File: noosecock.jpg (24KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
noosecock.jpg
24KB, 460x276px
>Brainlets constantly labeling Rick as a nihilist
>Not realizing that Rick is actually the prototypical Epicurean, and that if he were a nihilist he would never pester Morty to go in his adventures, which are almost always motivated by some nuanced macguffin that never serves as an actual plot point but instead kicks off the adventure that inevitably spirals into whatever the episode is truly about
>>
>>87810712
I've known people who have died since then and I still remember them
>>
>>87811449
Just let me be a virgin in peace you big meanie
>>
>>87811586
thats ur memory, the memories they had will be gone forever, just like eventually all memories of u and ur family will be gone forever.
>>
>>87811798
no. you're the one advertising it and clearly leveraging your self-worth and identity on it. Just fuck somebody m8. Just to clear out the pipes and stop being a faggot if nothing else.
>>
>"Love is a lie Morty science is better"
>Proceeds to destroy the world and mutate everyone into cronenbergs
>Beth, Jerry, and Summer survive together through the power of love
What did they meme by this?
>>
That's retarded though. Evolution doesn't work like this, pre-civilization males just forced copulation. No funny romantic feelings needed, just sex drive and the physical strength necessary to overpower the female. The irony is that they were trying to be edgy with this quote without realizing they're proposing a human pair-bond theory, which is the least edgy most popsci article-friendly of all of them.
>>
File: louis has a question.jpg (154KB, 707x536px) Image search: [Google]
louis has a question.jpg
154KB, 707x536px
>>87812254
>That's retarded though. Evolution doesn't work like this, pre-civilization males just forced copulation. No funny romantic feelings needed, just sex drive and the physical strength necessary to overpower the female.
Not really true for the last 50,000+ or so years desu baka senpai. Why do you think humans have proportionally giant dicks compared to their ape ancestors? Of animal species where the male is the physically larger of the sex, we're the only ones who evolved to accommodate a female orgasm. Back in the rapin ape days we had giant balls and the dick was only as big as was functionally necessary.
>The irony is that they were trying to be edgy with this quote without realizing they're proposing a human pair-bond theory
Pretty sure they knew exactly what they where referencing. And I'm pretty sure this only seems "edgy" to retarded godfags and knownothing kids.
>which is the least edgy most popsci article-friendly of all of them.
So he used widely regarded and peer-recognized sociobiological science to illustrate what causes abstract feelings and emotional bonding between humans
>>
>>87812793
>we're the only ones who evolved to accommodate a female orgasm.
>you actually believe this
The only reason women are capable of orgasm is because they have a "clitoris", which is really just a vestigial penis structure that would grow to be a full penis if they were male. Males have nipples for similar reasons. Just like men can get their nipples to lactate with enough effort, women can make their clitoris have null ejaculation, ejaculation of course is coupled with pleasurable feelings we call "orgasms". The "female" orgasm is a neat trick women can use to enjoy sex, but it is not an evolutionary adaption.

The ""clitoris"" IS a penis, just like male breasts ARE mammary glands.
>>
File: justinroiland[1].jpg (38KB, 580x406px) Image search: [Google]
justinroiland[1].jpg
38KB, 580x406px
>>87802084
I actually met Justin Roiland once.
I was walking down the street and he saw my cross that I was wearing. He said "Nice cross." I said thank you. He then waled up to me and before I knew it he punched me int he face. I fell down instantly. I started crying. He began to kick me in the ribs as he yelled in the voice of Rick "God is not real faggot. Do you even know about science" As he stoped, he said "Next time I see you with a cross on, I'm gonna shove pickles up your asshole." As he walked away, a crow of peope began to howler and shout in joy. "HAHAHAHAH HE SAID "PICKLE!!!" I walked back home wondering why they hate us so much.
>>
File: 1495664717932.png (51KB, 246x214px) Image search: [Google]
1495664717932.png
51KB, 246x214px
>>87802084
Big if true
>>
File: goldblum face.png (299KB, 329x374px) Image search: [Google]
goldblum face.png
299KB, 329x374px
>>87813237
>you actually believe this
It's actually a pretty well regarded theory among evolutionary biologists. There's no other reason why humans have giant dicks when other ape species hierarchical societies don't. Male humans having big dicks to attract female humans, because big dicks feel better to them.
>The only reason women are capable of orgasm is because they have a "clitoris"
All mammals have a clitoris. You're just saying irelephant tryhard shit for no reason. You're also conveniently ignoring the whole urethral sponge g-spot situation.
>The "female" orgasm is a neat trick women can use to enjoy sex, but it is not an evolutionary adaption.
Yeah it is. Their vagina contracts when their eroginous zones are stimulated, increasing the likelihood of pulling in all that juicy semen.

AND, more to the actual point that was being made that you intentionally danced around, the evolutionary adaption we're talking about isn't the vagina. They've stayed relatively the same in all the primates. The BIG difference between us and our ape ancestors is the male genitals. All female apes are capable of orgasm, we're the only ones that where selectively bred to give them one.
>The ""clitoris"" IS a penis, just like male breasts ARE mammary glands.
And ""this"" isn't an argument in a conversation about how male humans have dicks that were evolved to be pleasurable to female humans. We're also one of the only species that fucks for fun too. But yeah keep mumbling about how vaginas are penises or whatever. That's totally relevant.

Seriously why did you even respond with this shit? If you don't know what you're talking about you can just not say stuff you know.
>>
>>87814142
Big dicks weren't even considered attractive at all till porn
>>
>>87814142
>Their vagina contracts when their eroginous zones are stimulated, increasing the likelihood of pulling in all that juicy semen.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21210957
This myth has long been debunked, and the original study that started this myth had terrible methodology. Not only does the female orgasm not aid conception, having a big penis does not help with giving women orgasms either. PiV sex does not stimulate the clitoris, which is the source of the ""female"" orgasm. I don't know why humans have big dicks compared to other apes, but making females enjoy sex or suck our sperm up certainly isn't the reason why.
>>
>>87805458
>Science in the broader sense means everything that is real.

No it doesn't you meme spouting dolt. Science is a methodology used to test a hypothesis
>>
File: refn lego face.png (198KB, 365x353px) Image search: [Google]
refn lego face.png
198KB, 365x353px
>>87814392
>Big dicks weren't even considered attractive at all till porn
They were seen as a sign of low stature in greek and roman societies. Their cultural "attractiveness" is a different matter. The same Roman society that publicly celebrated small penises as a sign of high class also worshipped flying dicks and priapism.
>till porn
It's funny because porn has existed as long as art has.
>>87814392
>This myth has long been debunked,
>citing a contrarian research paper that decided there was "has little or no effective role in the transport of spermatozoa in natural human coitus"
>focusing exclusively on a supplemental throwaway comment to once again avoid the actual point
You're very tryhard. And once again, not an argument.
>PiV sex does not stimulate the clitoris, which is the source of the ""female"" orgasm
A: Not sure why you keep referring to females in the species as ""females."" It'd actually make sense if you were using ironic quotes for ""orgasm"" but you're not. You're seemingly implying that it's stupid to refer to females as females because of the in utero link between the penis and vagina or whatever? That doesn't matter. The term ""female"" isn't really that ambiguous. Your brain is very baffling.
> I don't know why humans have big dicks compared to other apes
Literally just explained it to you.
>but making females enjoy sex or suck our sperm up certainly isn't the reason why.
Look at this fallacy. You attacked the theory that vaginal contractions increase the likelihood of conception, which wasn't the conversation it was a supplemental aside, while completely ignoring or disregarding the actual focus of the actual point being made. Then at the end you use the fact that you challenged the aside to try and discredit the point.

Are you knowingly being intellectually dishonest or is this you actually trying? Are you an asshole or a dipshit?
>>
File: IMG_1536.jpg (125KB, 480x608px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1536.jpg
125KB, 480x608px
>>
>>87815264
>A: Not sure why you keep referring to females in the species as ""females."" It'd actually make sense if you were using ironic quotes for ""orgasm"" but you're not. You're seemingly implying that it's stupid to refer to females as females because of the in utero link between the penis and vagina or whatever? That doesn't matter. The term ""female"" isn't really that ambiguous. Your brain is very baffling.
Are you retarded? The orgasm women experience is real, but it is a byproduct. Orgasms are a male adaption, so putting female in quotes points at the silliness of the term "female orgasm", because calling it a female orgasm implies that it is an independent adaption of its own and separate from male orgasm.

Anyway, fuck off with your christfag influenced pair-bond theory.
>>
>>87812793
nigga even that nigga pickle rick prayed to god as the rain washed him into the street and down the sewer my nigga
>>
>>87807096
you don't actually believe the jehovah god meme man do you? lol
>>
>>87802084
>muh chemicals
Every. Fuggin. Dime. It's as if people are too stupid to realize we are the chemicals.
>>
>>87802849
I am amazed people fell for this low-tier bait.
>>
>>87802084
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb5EfPVK8XQ
>>
>people with low life experience trying to explain concepts that revolve around being human
Really jogs the noggin.
>>
File: confirmed for autism.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
confirmed for autism.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>87815691
>The orgasm women experience is real, but it is a byproduct.
And big penises are a byproduct of females experiencing orgasms. THATS THE FUCKING POINT YOU BELLIGERENT RETARD. Our penises are way bigger than is functionally necessary as a result of tens of thousands of years of females in the species selecting dicks.
>Orgasms are a male adaption, so putting female in quotes points at the silliness of the term "female orgasm"
Again, would have made sense had you put orgasm or both female and orgasm in ironic quotes. Saying ""female"" orgasm implies that you take issue with the term female you fucking idiot.
>that it is an independent adaption of its own and separate from male orgasm.
WHICH WAS NEVER A FUCKING ARGUMENT WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOUR GODDAMN MUSHY BRAINS.
>Anyway, fuck off with your christfag influenced pair-bond theory.
I say this seriously. You should talk to a psychiatrist about your schizotypal thinking. I was responding to:
>Evolution doesn't work like this, pre-civilization males just forced copulation. No funny romantic feelings needed, just sex drive and the physical strength necessary to overpower the female.
Which is a point that is explicitly challenged by the fact that humans are weak and have big woman-pleasing dicks compared to our strong shrivel dick ape counterparts. You having an autistic meltdown about how what vaginas are and how you can't make women cum is irrelevent.

And it has nothing to do with religion at all. My point was even that the only people that would find this concept "edgy" are "godfags and knownothing kids."

Guess that makes you a knownothing kid huh.
>>
>>87802115
FPBP
go suck a dick, lovelets
>>
>>87816480
Go on, explain how having a big dick somehow magically makes women orgasm.
>>
>>87816497
It doesn't though. Had a 9 year relationship. First 2 years where blinding, obsessive, chemical love. Now that we're a year broken up, the only thing that's "transcended" that relationship was some fucking cats.
>>
>>87805598
>tfw people only know nietzche for le god is dead fuck morals XDXDXDXD
>tfw if people actually read this dudes work they will notice that at the end of the day life does matter and can be great without the need of opression of a higher being
>>
>>87813237
>a "clitoris", which is really just a vestigial penis structure that would grow to be a full penis if they were male

But they're NOT male, you condescending moron, they're female, and hat's why it's a clitoris, and not a penis. I'll give you one thing... you Rick & Morty geniuses are some of the stupidest geniuses on the planet.

>a vestigial penis
kek
>>
>>87816545
How small is your dick bro?
>>
>>87816643
Calling an undeveloped vestigial penis a clitoris is as ridiculous as if we were to give male's vestigial nipples an anatomical name of their own.
>you Rick & Morty geniuses
I hate this show. My original post in this thread was a critique.
>>
>>87804818
But the truth tells me that everything sucks
>>
File: norm lol wot.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
norm lol wot.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>87816545
>what is the gspot
>what is the vaginal orgasm
>what is bigger dicks cause more clitoral stimulation
>>
>>87816480
Big dicks do not cause women to orgasm any easier than smaller ones. Almost all women require direct clitoral stimulation in order to orgasm that PiV sex doesn't achieve. You would have a point if human penises had clitoral stimulators attached to them like most dildos, but we don't. Also, you overestimate women's orgasm ability; even using the byproduct trick where they apply stimulation to the clitoris a lot of women still have serious trouble performing the trick. Women's orgasm ability is just way to unreliable to facilitate the "big human dicks that cause wonderful magic orgasms" adaption you are proposing.
>>
>>87817069
>>what is the gspot
>>what is the vaginal orgasm
Non-existent myths
>>what is bigger dicks cause more clitoral stimulation
Untrue
>>
>>87810744
True science, while rare, is completely impartial. It simply makes an attempt to describe what is as best as it can, without coloring to a certain line of thinking other than logic and rationality.

As it should be.
>>
lol wtf has this thread become.
>>
>>87802084
He's an idiot that will die alone and unloved
>>
>>87817156
I guess every girl I've left shaking uncontrollably has just been faking it, huh?

I haven't done it to many, but when it's real you know it.
>>
File: cringing girl.gif (2MB, 380x285px) Image search: [Google]
cringing girl.gif
2MB, 380x285px
>>87817096
>Big dicks do not cause women to orgasm any easier than smaller ones
Funny how you choose not to cite sources on that one lol. Who you trying to convince, you or me?
>You would have a point if human penises had clitoral stimulators attached to them like most dildos, but we don't.
You would have a point if you understood what the field of sociobiology means. Even if it was true that there is zero biological correlation between dick size and likelihood of female orgasms, you're completely ignoring that human behavior and evolution can and often has been be guided just as much by perception and expectation as actual operant conditioning.

And again, you're entirely ignoring VAGINAL ORGASM. NOT ALL ORGASMS ARE CAUSED BY THE CLIT. Everything you say is built on an entirely false premise that I imagine you tell yourself to feel good about your shrimpy dick.
>Also, you overestimate women's orgasm ability
I don't. I'm relatively good at sex and my penis is about perfect length and girth.

>Women's orgasm ability is just way to unreliable to facilitate the "big human dicks that cause wonderful magic orgasms" adaption you are proposing.
I'm not the one proposing this m8. Stay in school. There are entire species of animals with entirely cosmetic adaptations that ONLY EXIST as a result of thousands of generations of the female choosing their mate based solely on the cosmetics. Your "its ok my dick is small" projection is irrelevent even if there was zero correlation between size and pleasure. The point I was challenging was the idea that humanity evolved around the males ability to rape the female. If that was true we'd still have chimp dicks.
>>87817156
>Non-existent myths
t knownothing dicklet
>Untrue
The larger the object penetrating a vagina, the more the vulva is stimulated. How young are you? How small is your penis? Is this all this connected to your caveman rape fantasies?

Sorry about your dick and your brain tbphwyf.
>>
>>87817631
>NOT ALL ORGASMS ARE CAUSED BY THE CLIT.
Yes they are.
>LOL ur DuMB G-SPOT IS COMMON SENSE! MUH DICK BIG N UR DIK SMALL N U DUMB
You're going to have to do better than this.
>>
>>87810744
Conservatives don't believe science. See: race, climate change, gender, vaccines, evolution
>>
File: laughing hard.webm (773KB, 652x1080px) Image search: [Google]
laughing hard.webm
773KB, 652x1080px
>>87817812
>Yes they are.
>Tryhard greentext strawman argument
>You're going to have to do better than this.
Is that what she said?
>>
>>87817631
Women can have anal orgasms as well as nipple orgasms, clitoral and vaginal happen to be the most common.

Men can also have anal and nipple orgasms (although the latter is much rarer than in women), as well as prostate orgasms. There's thousands of pages of scientific literature on this, as well as just anecdotal evidence if you've ever, you know, FUCKED A FEMALE WITH THE INTENTION OF MAKING HER CUM.

I honestly don't know if the people replying to you are virgins, /r9k/ers or just that stupid, like this faggot >>87817812
>>
>>87818009
I'm just giving as much effort as you put in right back. ;)
>>87818047
You're not even discussing the same thing we are, and you're actually making his position on the subject look ridiculous. Butt out.
>>
>>87810988

(you)
>>
File: classic kek.webm (2MB, 990x1028px) Image search: [Google]
classic kek.webm
2MB, 990x1028px
>>87818047
>>87818177
funny thread
>>
File: soniamderp.jpg (61KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
soniamderp.jpg
61KB, 1440x1080px
>>87816782
>vestigial penis
>hurr durr I'm so smart

No. You're not. You're both fucking delusional.
>>
>>87818676
You must be a woman who is offended that we would even dare comment or speculate the nature of her sexual behavior. Go have a "nipple orgasm", retard.
>>
>>87802275
Did I wake up in 2013? Bronies haven't been relevant for a while
>>
>>87802452
Interstellar was dogshit thanks to the ending
>>
>>87810434
You would know if you were not a fucking newfag
>>
>>87817879
DELETE THIS
>>
>>87818676
So you actually think the clitoris isn't an undeveloped penis? I don't think even my opponent in this thread who believes in big human dicks caused by vaginal orgasms would believe this.
>>
File: LiberalLunacy.jpg (84KB, 599x743px) Image search: [Google]
LiberalLunacy.jpg
84KB, 599x743px
>>87817879
Loony leftists will believe anything if it's queer enough, or fed to them by a certified scat muncher.
>>
>>87817879
>don't believe in science
>see: race
subtle
>>
>>87819178
A clitoris is a fully developed clitoris. You. Stupid. Moron. You.
Thread posts: 202
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.