[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

South Park: White People Renovating Houses

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 244
Thread images: 32

File: South-Park-211-600x406.jpg (48KB, 600x406px) Image search: [Google]
South-Park-211-600x406.jpg
48KB, 600x406px
Wow, what a lame start! I'm not sure if think Matt and Trey are writing the show anymore, and boy, does this show.

Isn't it telling that the quality of the show drops whenever they're working on other projects? When they were working on "Book of Mormon" and then "Stick of Truth", the quality from seasons 12-17 dropped significantly. It's hard to tell what went wrong, but to me, it seems that episodes were ghostwritten by Comedy Central's secondary staff.

It would also explain why the quality significantly jumped at season 18 and 19 respectively since they could devote their full energy writing the seasons. Once production for "Fractured, But Whole" started, the quality dropped again.

I think Trey desperately wants to break away from South Park, but he's trapped in it because it's his only guaranteed source of income. Why else would he star in Despicable Me 3 when he doesn't need the role at all? It's completely uncharacteristic of him to star in anything outside his own creations.
>>
South Park has been zombie mode for 3 seasons now, its over dude.

Last good episode was cock magic
>>
>>87744445

>3

More like 8
>>
>>87744250
People actually watched this?

wew
>>
>>87744250
*I'm not sure if Matt and Trey are writing the show anymore

Holy fuck, I butchered that opening sentence. Too many beers.
>>
DUDE NATIONLISTS ARE ALL DUMB REDNECKS LMAO

DUDE KENDRICK LAMAR REFERENCE, WE ARE SO HIP AND DOWN WITH THE YOUTH

LMAO WHITE PEOPLE ARE SOOO CORNY XFD
>>
>>87744250
>Isn't it telling that the quality of the show drops whenever they're working on other projects?
But their best season (8) happened during the production of their most difficult project (Team America). I guess you could say they were younger and could physically handle juggling 2 productions better.
>>
>still thinking south park will ever recover

let it go

its over
>>
>>87744250
>its a /pol/ gets triggered episode
>>
>>87744520
They also weren't married at the time. When you're single, it's much easier to put in the work and be edgier.

Marriage fucked it up.
>>
>>87744491
>LMAO WHITE PEOPLE ARE SOOO CORNY XFD
look at your post Cletus, not exactly doing yourself any favors...
>>
>>87744571
Bitch, please.

The episode cracked the laziest jokes possible and accomplished fucking nothing.
>>
>>87744723
not other guy but i found episode quite amusing and also laughed aloud way more than usual. better than half the episodes from the last 2 seasons, recently to me it just feels like half the episodes are great and the other half fall flat.
>>
>>87744571
>>87744723
Also, the subplot between Cartman and Heidi was handled horribly. Even conceding that the relationship wasn't going to last given that Cartman's paranoid went into overdrive the last season doesn't excuse the heinously terrible and unfunny dialogue.
>>
Can someone explain to me what's wrong with the confederate flag.
>>
>>87744963
Not the thread for it. Go to /pol/ or /his/ if you want to discuss the ethics of waving a Confederate flag.
>>
>>87744963
Secession is illegal.
>>
>>87744547
Seasons 18 and 19 showed some signs Matt and Trey still had it, so I wouldn't be too dismissive.

I attribute the drop in quality to marriage and creative exhaustion from working on other projects. Once they're finally free, then we'll see better episodes.
>>
>It's completely uncharacteristic of him to star in anything outside his own creations.
BASEKETBALL wasn't his creation
>>
>>87744963
it makes niggers get uppity
>>
I've been watching this show since 7th grade. It hasn't been funny in fucking years. The best part of this first ep was Cartman's repeated sighs at his girlfriend. The Snuke/Homeless season was probably the last one that had a good handful of good episodes. It's been downhill since then.
>>
>>87744723
>>87744547
>>87744445
>>87745454

Haha i'm absolutely loving this assblast and damage control. Who exactly are trying to convince here?

>B-b-b-but it wasn't even good! it's not funny when you make fun of me!

Don't you know you are exactly as stupid as they make you out to be? My god, this show is like the gift that keeps on giving! Please, keep it coming
>>
>>87745454
thats just ur opinion man. maybe u outgrew the show.
>>
>>87744963
MUH SLAVERY
MUH RACISM
UGH JUST UGH
I CANT EVEN
>>
>>87744250
Watched this when I was drunk last night. Can't really remember anything other than cartman having a girlfriend and it not being funny. I thought they were supposed to be going back to older episode style.
>>
>>87745719
Maybe you just have a shitty sense of humor that comes from being underage.
>>
>>87744963

hi /pol/
>>
>>87744250
>it's a "if south park offends people i dislike it's based but if it offends me then i hate it" episode
When did 4chan become so fucking sensitive? It's a silly tv show.
>>
>>87746374
South Park has always sucked.
Completely sold out our state.
Lazy fucks should have become electricians but noooo, fucking Nepotism sets in and our state becomes irreversibly fucked to hell.
>>
>>87745125
Except of course in state constitutions which Southern states had saying that they could fuck off whenever they wanted.
>>
>>87746374
If you liked anything but a handful of episodes past season 10 I just feel sorry for you.
>>
>>87744250

he has to make more money to buy sneakers for his wife's black son
>>
>>87744799
Yeah didn't think it was great but was funny enough. I watch those shitty house flipping shows all the time and thought it was funny seeing Randy and Sharon's show.
>>
>>87746785
Seriously, what a disgusting piece of shit who should kill himself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzRhFH5OyHo
>>
>>87746969
I don't.

Those shows are terrible.
>>
>>87746689

state constitutions do not supersede the federal constitution.
>>
File: HeyPol.jpg (79KB, 1069x535px) Image search: [Google]
HeyPol.jpg
79KB, 1069x535px
ADD CARRARA SUBWAY TILE TO MY FUCKING SHOPPING LIST !
>>
>>87747769
Except secession was perfectly legal until the civil war.

Lincoln actually broke the constitution by attacking the csa
>>
>>87746374
Well they used to say they were right wing libertarians that hated liberals and conservatives but hated liberals even more.
In the goo backs episode, it made fun of conservatives but made fun of liberal hippy douches even more and concluded that goo backs were indeed a problem
They never went fully against the right until now
So it kind of seems like they sold out (which they admitted they might do one day)
>>
>>87747769
and that's why we had a war to solidify that fact
>>
Why is Master Chief there?
>>
>>87747977
The show was always slightly right wing but made fun of BOTH sides
So if they don't make fun of Neo-soviet antifa fags this season, when they referenced the riot
I'll be disapointed
In team america, they were more hard on the left than the right, and it pissed off liberals who expect dit to be a liberal anti-American propaganda movie

They said that liberals were pussies and they sometimes became so full of shit that they became assholes (commies and terrorists) themselves because pussies (liberals) are only an inch an a half away from assholes (commies)
That is the Trey and Matt we've all come to expect great commentary from
>>
>>87747907
>/po/

FAIL
>>
>>87747968
Secession is not in the US Constitution and so its legal status was not determined.
I think the logic of freely joined so can freely leave is more convincing, but secession wasn't ever deemed legal.
Also CSA attacked Union first. Lincoln did a lot of illegal and unethical things, but he didn't fire the first shot
>>
>>87748039
I mean rally not riot
the antifags were the ones who turned it to a riot though
>>
File: 1482712939588.png (643KB, 1022x731px) Image search: [Google]
1482712939588.png
643KB, 1022x731px
>It's another "alt-right crybabies throw a fit whenever a popular show depicts them in a negative light" episode
>>
>>87748117
Read my posts:
>>87747977
>>87748039
>>87748066
This is the first time they've gone full force against the right without saying anything anti left
>>
Well, regardless of whether you liked it or not.. It made headlines lol. I personally think this is hilarious.

http://www.businessinsider.com/south-park-premiere-set-off-a-lot-of-alexa-and-google-home-devices-2017-9
>>
>>87748065
>>87748065
Secession was also never deemed illegal

States/territories/former nations can be admitted into the USA, but they can never leave? Really makes me think..............
blockading fort sumner was considered hostile aggression against Americans. This was a big controversy which almost led to Lincolns impeachment early on. It's also is why the confederates fired first. The fact that you don't know this proves I'm arguing why an idiot desu
>>
>>87747977
>Well they used to say they were right wing libertarians that hated liberals and conservatives but hated liberals even more.
And then the right drifted off into idiocy and insanity to the point where Matt and Trey likely can no longer identify with the political right.
>>
>>87744250
>Why else would he star in Despicable Me 3 when he doesn't need the role at all?

For his kid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjmghQC3nCE
>>
>>87748242
Well it would be even more insane and stupid to pretend that liberals and antifa fags are the smart, sane ones
And to pretend that conservatives weren't less stupid then them at that rally
Liberals will always be more insane and douchey
Make fun of the cringey alt right, but it wouldn't hurt them to remind everyone that liberals are douche bags that are dangerously close to being commies
>>
>>87747977
>In the goo backs episode, it made fun of conservatives but made fun of liberal hippy douches even more and concluded that goo backs were indeed a problem

>Making fun of conservatives in 2004 meant satirizing immigration policies
>Making fun of conservatives in 2017 means satirizing white nationalists

This activated the shit out of my almonds
>>
>>87748242
And back in the day Trey and Matt pretty much said wetbacks are problematic to society with that goo backs episode
So why wouldn't they identify just a little bit with the anti-immigration policies of the right today?
>>
>>87748336
>I think liberals are douche bags and I feel personally offended that South Park isn't focusing on this
WEW
>>
>>87748404
They're sucking up to their skype overlords.
Trey was forced to be a cuck by the sword.
>>
>>87748404
Wet backs are problematic to society and so are nazi idiots.

Grow up and smell the coffe.
>>
>>87748385
Did you watch the episode? it turned out the red necks were right, and even Randy the pretentious moron sided with them once he lost his job
Stan the voice of reason was also for anti-immigration policies
>>
>everyone in the future will be mixed race!!
>woops, looks like it's only European countries which are mixed raced haha
>>
Trey hasn't been happy with how it has been going. He wants to get to back the kids and them just getting into fucked up situations. They have to wrap up some shit though first..such as Cartman and his gf.

https://www.thereelword.net/south-park-season-20-trey-parker-interview/
>>
>>87748458
The modern left would call YOU a nazi for saying wetbacks are a problem
>>
>>87744445
True
>>
File: 1410594373444.png (310KB, 499x583px) Image search: [Google]
1410594373444.png
310KB, 499x583px
>>87748508
>>
>>87748469
>the red necks were right
>The """""alt-right""""" still complains
>>
>>87748571
my point is so stop saying nazis are a problem
You sound like a massive faggot
The nazis were defeated a long ass time ago
>>
>>87744445
See

>>87748500
>>
File: d5c.jpg (68KB, 600x737px) Image search: [Google]
d5c.jpg
68KB, 600x737px
>>87748608
>>
>>87748590
That was an old episode, before there was the alt-right
None of us are complying about classic slightly right wing anti-left wing South Park
>>
>>87748608
>The nazis were defeated a long ass time ago
>White nationalist neo Nazi rallys happening across America
>>
>>87748236
I literally agreed with your first point. Please re-read it.
As for your second.
You said, literally, Lincoln broke the Constitution by attacking the CSA. Lincoln did not break the Constitution when he attacked the CSA. Article II section II gives President Commander in Chief powers. He can order an attack, especially when fired upon.
If you had instead written that Lincoln violated the Constitution by suspending habeas corpus, blockading Confederate ports, or maintain troops at Fort Sumter then you'd have something to say. But your unfortunate reading comprehension and imprecise statements make you a poor representative for pro-secessionist points.
>>
>>87748669
You're randy in the goo backs episode, bitching about Stan the voice of reason being ''timecest''
Like maybe 0.0000001 percent of those people identified with nazis
I hope they parody people like you
>>
>>87744963

I'm not much of a student of history - but isn't the confederate flag, the flag of the people who tried to destroy the united states of America?

do you think the nazi flag would be a popular hot ticket item in Israel?
>>
File: IMG_1743.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1743.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
>>87748669
>their happening all across America!!!
>CNN told me!!!
>>
File: IMG_6375.jpg (48KB, 478x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6375.jpg
48KB, 478x630px
>>87748236
Not him but it doesn't matter if it was legal or illegal, Secession is a threat to the power and territorial integrity of a nation. Letting the south secede would be practically yelling across the ocean for the Europeans to come fuck with us again. I highly doubt the south would have willingly let any of its territory secede to form its own country or rejoin the union. Burning shit wasn't illegal either no Geneva convention yet cuck.
>>
>>87748729
>Like maybe 0.0000001 percent of people who showed up to a rally advertised on sites like the Daily Stormer, who chanted "Jews will not replace us" identified with Nazis
Okay.
>>
>>87748669
Communist anti-fa rallies are way more common.
Extreme leftist organizations that openly loot and kill like BLM are acting on the open and praised.
For us in Europe that suffered under far leftist dictatorships that fell only a few years ago, the resurgence of authoritarian communist leftism is significantly more unnerving.
>>
>>87748744
you are correct, you are not much of a student of history
>>
>>87748719
>He can order an attack, especially when fired upon.
But he can't declare war, fuckwit. The controversy comes form Lincoln sending a fleet of battle ships to surround an island (and steal merchant boats) without congressional approval.

That's why the Prize cases went all the way to the Supreme Court. 5-4 split vote. 4 of America's top judges agreed Lincoln broke the Constitution. The rest agreed, but didn't care, because war is a racket
>>
>>87748744
No, its the flag of the south who wanted to secede instead of being controlled by Washington. Hence no Taxation without Representation
>>
>>87748872
Great post.

One douchebag shows up at an alt-right rally waving a swastika flag and suddenly the U.S has a neo-nazi problem but hundreds of antifags freely fly the Soviet flag and not only is it ignored, they get praised by the media for being heroes standing up against the neo-nazis.
>>
>>87748872
If they still have balls they'll BTFO antifa
It's so easy to go after white people and the right wing these days, it's boring and unoriginal
Like when Sargon the cuck says he wants white gencoide, and then says later it's only a joke and people should stop getting butthurt. Okay, that's fine, it's a joke, but he would never say the same shit about any other race. He only went after what's EASY to make fun of.
South Park is supposed to make us all think, criticize everything
I have some faith that they are just leading the left on and the series conclusion will once again show that the red necks were more right (no pun intended) than the liberal douche bags
Leading the left on is classic Matt and Trey
Like with the Team america trailers
>>
>>87748826
>calling someone a cuck
>posts a picture of one of the worst ranked generals in American history
O I'm laffin

Remember that Lee is still considered the best general America's produced.
>>
the fact that you wrote an essay to try and dissect their thought process shows how bootyblasted you are over a cartoon that makes political commentary
>wahhhh i dont like it when they make fun of my ideologies
max kek u fucking faggot
>>
>>87748975
Doesn't matter still burned your shit Cletus. General Lee got cucked out of his ancestral home by a big ass graveyard.
>>
>>87748975
>Hyuk hyuk hyuk all we gots to do is defend our emplacements and then run away.
>thousands of disposable potato niggers
>>
>>87748975
Who would fight for blacks to stay in America?
What a cuck.
Based Lincoln would have sent them all back.
The Southerners are such cucks.
>>
>>87744491
u triggered kid? need a safe space?
>>
File: IMG_1586.jpg (166KB, 642x767px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1586.jpg
166KB, 642x767px
>>87749046
And yet Eisenhower hung a picture of Lee in his office during WW2. Not Sherman. Wonder why?

I love how fat pasty Northeners have this homosexual worship for Sherman lol. It's like impotent rage from your cuckshed. 10 Yankees dead for everyone of Lee's confederates.

At least pick a cooler guy like Custard
Probably because he reign
>>
>>87749152
Technically, blacks weren't a part of the community of citizens of America until the Union began drafting them
>>
>>87749163
Because he was a good little cuck who took it up the ass from Lincoln and advocated healing and mending relationships in the nation.
>>
>>87744250
it was a terrible episode. I dont think Trey is trapped. Dude is loaded and South Park will make his grandkids kids money. They just arent trying and are very distracted. The humor on the show comes from current events. They havent shown they can do comedy the way futurama can I.E. make a joke and know its gonna be funny in 2 years when people finally see the episode. Trey and Matts humor is very much in the hear and now. This is why most of the episodes suck when rewatching them because it delt with what was going on at the time. Make Love Not WarCraft will not be funny to most people in 10 years. They do have a few episodes that will stand the test of time. The Fun time with weapons being one of their top ones. They have an episode about Paris Hilton. No one gives two fucks about that hoe no mo
>>
>>87749246
>until the cucks started utilizing their bulls
uhuh, yeah, keep talking your cuck mumbo jumbo.
Northerners never even had to witness the horrors of blacks...we remained pure....until you soiled it with your degeneracy.
>>
>DUDE LMAO CHRISTIAN MUSIC IS SO LAME
I never liked this faggot show
>>
>>87749163
Probably descended from the border ruffians who moved into Kansas.
>>
>>87749277
He was also West Point's best student and it's superintendent, which is why Lincoln begged him to join the union
>>
The episode sucked, the premise of poor white people replacing alexa was kinda funny but poorly executed and the whole Cartman subplot was utter trash
>>
>>87749163
I named my Camero The General Sherman, you mad about that burnt city?
>>
>>87749462
He was cornered like a dog in the end. A proud career ended like that. Pathetic.
>>
Why do /pol/tards claim to be patriotic yet fly the confederate flag which represents treason?
>>
>>87749571
maybe its because theyre all trash
>>
>>87749604
Maybe you're a nigger, how about that?
>>
File: IMG_1489.jpg (62KB, 540x554px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1489.jpg
62KB, 540x554px
>>87749500
Your impotent rage is striking again. I don't give a fuck about the city. Just like I'm sure you don't give a fuck that 10 Yankees died for every 1 Confederate under Lee.

>>87749511
Except it didn't end after that. He wasn't not even arrested, he was paronded by Lincoln's former VP, and became president of Washington College

That's probably another reason why Eisenhower hung a picture of him up in the White House
>>
File: 1275680476764.jpg (26KB, 251x199px) Image search: [Google]
1275680476764.jpg
26KB, 251x199px
>>87744445
it's been going down since Randy became a main character and zombie mode since season 10.

Yes, Randy is with out a doubt the worst thing that happened to this show.
>>
File: IMG_1745.jpg (31KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1745.jpg
31KB, 333x500px
>>87749571
The same reason that libtards hate the confederates whilst claiming to be anti-imperialistic
>>
>>87749721
You mean to say, "I am lorde ya ya ya."
Isn't the funniest thing ever? You fucking bigot!
>>
Democrats (confederates) are the real racists. Based Lincoln wanted to set the slaves free and he was a Republican
>>
>>87749703
t. _________
>>
>>87749762
Democrats wanted slaves.
Republicans wanted Manifest Destiny against Native Americans.
>>
File: IMG_6376.jpg (31KB, 270x392px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6376.jpg
31KB, 270x392px
>>87749707
>Can't ever get the glory of being a military man back again. Has to take handouts from people who feel sorry for him.
Just
>>
>>87749309
>witness the horrors of blacks
What the fuck are you on about? I can see this argument is just going to get dumber and dumber down the line, like most southern heritage
>>
File: 1503456106659.png (340KB, 409x444px) Image search: [Google]
1503456106659.png
340KB, 409x444px
>>87749707
i actually have some small resentment towards the burning of Atlanta (if that clues you into my "side") and i would highly question your 10:1 figure you're claiming.

do you mean that, since taking command of the army of northern virginia, the army of the potomac or elements of whatever the fuck bobby lee was fighting at the time took 10 losses for every casualty inflicted?

goodness gracious, there's no way! even if you count bobby lee's defenses only from 62-65 you couldn't come up with that. even if you're just gonna go with 2nd manassas and shar[sburg you ain't gonna come up with that.

truth is, in the eastern theatre of operations both sides bled out young men freely, and the north just a bit more than the south. the west was different, and after forts henry and donelson were out the whole thing went to shit
>>
>>87749895
We had to be around blacks.
>>
>>87749721
Randy used to a great side character and then he got flanderized worse than every character on its always sunny
>>
>>87744571
This knee jerk response to call /pol/ /pol/ /pol/ whenever something shit is pointed out is pretty weak dude.
>>
File: Hmmmmmmmmmm.png (5KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
Hmmmmmmmmmm.png
5KB, 212x238px
>South Park makes fun of Dems, Hillary, SJWs, political correctness, etc for years
>"wtf I love South Park now!"
>South Park makes fun of white supremacists in 2017
>"wtf I hate South Park now!"
>>
>>87744571
not even the libbies liked the episode m8. just go read some reviews. it's over. South Park is dead
>>
>thinking the show was good after the boat/ziplining/live action episode
>thinking it would recover after PC principal
Let it go
>>
>>87749973
>>
>>87749571
The same reason why they celebrate Nazism and simultaneously demand free speech, even though the Nazis never believed in free speech. They haven't thought this through.
>>
>>87749917
holy shit fucking madness, and all it took was one nignog walking on the wrong side of the street for a white chimpout to take place
>>
>>87749571
why do ameritards call secession treason when their country literally started due to seceeding from Britain? is it possible to be treasonous towards traitors?
>>
File: 1500229886438.gif (469KB, 512x807px) Image search: [Google]
1500229886438.gif
469KB, 512x807px
>>87749934
except you can clearly see the exact opposite is happening ITT.
>>
>>87750003
>everything is le nazi
Doesn't it get exhausting to think like that all day everyday?
>>
>>87750092
Yes because ningnogs didn't build the streets.
They have no right to walk on them.
You have to earn civilization.
>>
>>87745719
Ah yes, the beloved neutral ground. A South Park liberal, anyone who has opinions that stray even remotely from center must be a lunatic.
You refuse to identify your own ideology, which makes you think that you are somehow immune from attack.
I agree, the far right are fucking insane. But liberals like you who can sit on the side and laugh while 'SJWs' are trying to dispel clearly racist thinking are not innocent, even though your white privilege makes you think you're entitled to be innocent.
...Also, I'm sad because I made an argument and supported it with sources from other websites? Are you brainless? Is it because 'black people kill each other' is supposed to be some irrevocable, transparent truth about race that I'm supposed to silently nod, idly laugh like you, and pretend that people haven't shown otherwise?
So you can keep quoting me back at me but you can take your stupid horseshoe theory and shove it up your ass. I stand by what I said. I'm not just calling everyone racist. I'm calling YOU racist, you insufferable liberal. You're too afraid to examine your own thoughts on race and how it affects millions of people around you, and when someone does, you think they must be insane.
Maybe you should pick up a book for once in your life.
>>
>>87748065
>Secession is not in the US Constitution and so its legal status was not determined.
if it's not in the constitution it's constitutional. All laws not specifically granted to the federal government are given to the states pursuant to the tenth amendment
>>
>>87750094
America were traitors to Britain, fuck the Martyrs of the Revolutionary War were fucking executed for treason by the British you dense inbred. The fact is /pol/tards get triggered when Colin Kapernik kneels during the national anthem calling him unamerican and then fly the confederate flag, the flag of a treasonous, failed, rebellion.
>>
>>87750115
hard to avoid it when you faggots keep doing nazi shit
>>
>>87750201
>using "white privilege" unironically
Holy shit we got a live one here fellas.
>>
I'm honestly shocked at the current state of this website. Yeah, we made racist jokes sometimes, but it was all fun, right? At the end of the day, we all voted for Obama, we all supported gay marriage, and we all opposed racist conservative christians. But now? Our entire fucking site is subverted because of fucking nazis.

The internet is OUR platform. the LIBERAL platform. Racism, sexism, misogyny, were all confirmed to be left in the past because millenials are the most left-wing generation of all time. So why in the FUCK, do we still have to deal with nazis IN TWENTY-FUCKING-SEVENTEEN? Despite how much you wanna cry about how it's just a conspiracy and a boogeyman, Russian hackers ARE real, and this site is proof. We went from one of the most liberal sites in the world to supporting Orange Fucking Hitler? Nah, that's not normal progression because people only get more liberal with age, just like how you get smarter with age.

Threads like these just show that we need MUCH more strict moderation around here. I'm sick of all of this shit. Fuck Nazis, Fuck Fascists, Fuck Hitler, Fuck Trumpf, Fuck White Pride, and FUCK REPUBLICANS. Just fucking nuke this site already.
>>
>>87748117
LOL No show on tv that mentions the alt right does this... oh wait they all do. No fits here but it's blatant bandwagon. These shows are not providing new though, but regurgitating CNN narrative. It's boring doesn't piss me off.
>>
russia proved that conservitards are too easily brainwashed
>>
>>87750288
But you think not recognizing all 642 genders is "nazi shit". People who used to be considered moderate are now nazis in the eyes of brainwashed stooges like you.
>>
>>87750290
i think it might be pasta anon
especially considering it has nothing to do with the post it was replying to.
>>
>>87750350
>But you think not recognizing all 642 genders
I literally could not give less of a shit. You idiots care more about useless bullshit than global warming. Kill yourself.
>>
God I love it when nazi's throw tantrums on the internet.
>>
>>87748500
Oh please god let this be true. I will forgive them if they get back to the episodic format and stop the fucking overarching storyline shit.
>>
>>87750295
It's falling on deaf ears, anon.

This site has undergone a severe brain-drain, anyone with sense got the fuck out at the same time Stormfront (and in MUCH larger numbers, faggots who pretend they're fascists for LE MEMER CRED XD PRAISE KEK) moved in.

I'd like to think at one point debate and real discussion was possible on here, but now contrary opinions are largely met with ridicule and memes instead of debunking/debate. Maybe it was always this bad and I never noticed before.

The pendulum will swing back pretty soon, the alt-right is already starting to eat itself as civic nationalists and ethno-nationalists destroy each other, and as Trump continually reveals himself to be a retard.
>>
>>87750373
>muh global warming
I hope the sea level rises enough to submerge nyc and commiefornia and all the numales like you therein.
>>
>>87750523
Actually it will effect the red states the most
>>
>>87750165
Have you never read about the law of keeping deplorables on one side of the side walk, while actually citizens stayed on the opposite side. Did the same thing in south africa as well
>>
>>87744250
each year it gets worse, last two seasons where awful, this looks like it's going the same route.
>The forced topical subject plot that looks like it was taken from CNN bullet points
>instead of making it work with cartman and his gf, by perhaps making Heidi his partner in crime or something that would spice things up, they just toss everything aside and go back to the same old shit.
>yet another randy doing a job or fad of the week, wife just plays along with Randy's crazy new thing.
>dated memes as a constant recurring jokes

worst part is people will eat it up solely because of the topical part.
>>
>>87744445
between 7 or 8 for me.
>>
>>87750571
Good, lotta moon crickets in those states.
>>
>>87750271
secession isn't treason when you're seceding from a voluntary union you fucking retard. It was only ruled illegal 4 years AFTER the end of the war
>>
>>87750271
also /pol/tards get "triggered" by kapernigger because he's an ungrateful faggot and he's bringing political bullshit into football, not because of any sense of patriotism. where the fuck do you even get that idea from?
>>
>>87750747
Social media and comment sections from mainstream sites that are stupid enough to still have them
>>
drumpf
>>
>>87744571
>>
>>87744491
Easy there tiger.
>>
>>87744571
Seems to be every episode. I truly miss old 4chan, that wasn't full of fucking sensitive snowflakes. This place is fucking tumblr now.
>>
I fucking hate how South Park pretends to be "edgy" when in fact it always pushes the safest middle of the road opinions it possibly can.

>"HEY GUISE ARENT SJWS DUMB?"
>"LOL YAH!"
>"YAH, BUT DID YOU KNOW THAT ALSO CONSERVATIVES ARE DUMB?!"
>"IM SURE GLAD WERE SMART ENOUGH TO SEE THE DUMMIES ON BOTH SIDES!"
>>
File: KdrsMzn.jpg (167KB, 1024x887px) Image search: [Google]
KdrsMzn.jpg
167KB, 1024x887px
>>87752028
>>
>>87752084
>responding unironically with a shit /pol/ comic

Case in point. At least this one only had one exclamation point.
>>
>>87744250
>quality significantly jumped at season 18 and 19
pardon?
>>
>>87744445
>3 seasons now
>dude
>Last good episode was cock magic
pardon?
>>
File: 1494574302248.gif (1MB, 800x518px) Image search: [Google]
1494574302248.gif
1MB, 800x518px
>>87748500
>only complaint is about the serialized format
Stop honeydicking me, Trey. I want better SP episodes again.
>>
Why did it only have, like, four jokes?
>>
>>87744250
The Last good season was 17.
The last good episodes were in season 18 (although just a few and even they weren't that great).
Since then it has gotten worse and worse by the year.
It has now become nigh unwatchable.
I didn't know 20 minutes could be that long.
>>
>>87744591

Yup, it massively changes your priorities
>>
>>87753988
>The Last good season was 17.
>The last good episodes were in season 18
how old are you?
>>
>>87744250
I thought the metaphor was pointless and weak. Randy was pretty funny with some of the points he made about retards waving confederate flags around but it wasn't a very good episode in the sense it wasn't that funny 99% of the time.
>>
Anyone else felt the sound editing was fucked? The music was just too loud for the voices.
>>
South Park was never that funny past the age of 13, guys. The only time I've even watched it in the last 10 years is when it's on at the gym and I'm too beta to ask the employees to turn the volume down.
>>
>>87754167
What do you find funny?
>>
>>87744445
>3 seasons
funny that's around the time /pol/ and retards from the right began getting triggered by south park. it's almost as if the show's quality hasn't changed dramatically, and you're only hating it now because of your political views *gasp* :^)
>>
>>87754129
yeah, your shitty little 150mb rip had 6 channel audio
>>
>>87754231
South Park has been shit for ~10 seasons now
>>
File: 1500328368868.jpg (385KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1500328368868.jpg
385KB, 1200x1600px
>>87744250
Didn't they say this season wouldn't be political?
>>
>>87754231
Oh shut up, this episode sucked dick. What is with you guys getting butthurt over people not liking your shit? Bet you're a nintendoposter on /v/ too.
>>
>>87750518
Oh shut the fuck up you dumb fucking nigger
>>
>>87754274
>butthurt
opinion discarded, 12 year old
>>
>>87754228
Sneed threads
>>
>>87749163
gonna need sauce on that milf in the bottom right
>>
>>87754316
Truly our generation's The Comedy of Errors
>>
As a proper human who laughs at both antifa and alt-right, this was pretty funny and it's hilarious seeing the same kind of meltdown they mock leftists for.
>>
>>87750518
>someone makes a shitty pasta post
>this guy takes it seriously and agrees with it
qoq
>>
>>87744445

I thought the stopped making south-park at season 8

I have started watching it again and its getting terrible
>>
>>87754645
yes i am a centrist too and the right is worse than the left, sjws are actually pretty cool but alt right is dumb
>>
>>87754264
Yea I actually was kind of happy to read them saying that. They used to do really good political/culture satire (Team America) but it's gotten too much with SP and it's like they're too old or something now to be as edgy and onpoint with it (they still had some good ones here and there though) I thought them going back to the roots and raw comedy might be what the show needed. Maybe they'll still do this later.
>>
>>87744250
Does anyone else find it hilarious that they used the actual names and logos of groups that were at Charlottesville? Nice free publicity kek
>>
Maybe I grew detached from American culture because to me the episode was utterly boring. It was just a string of "oh, I get what that's based on" thoughts. Amazon, the jews will not divide us, the shitty tv shows, Cartman's relationship issues.
>>
File: you.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
>>87744571
>waaaaaahhh /pol/
>>
>>87756356
>>87744571
>Oh it's another /pol/ gets triggered by anon getting triggered by /pol/ getting triggered episode
>>
Trey's wife's son is black, I'm not aure what you were all expecting.
>>
>lived long enough to see south park creators lose touch with the zeitgeist and turn into everything they used to hate

sad
>>
>>87756380
>wahhhhhhhhhhhh /pol/
>>
>>87756380
>"/pol/" memes about creator having turned into a real life cuck meme
>its true

more like /pol/ is always right
>>
lmao /pol/ is triggered as hell
>>
File: 1505118602991.png (114KB, 680x559px) Image search: [Google]
1505118602991.png
114KB, 680x559px
>>87756866

Just looked on /pol/ there is only 1 thread and it has 18 posts

why do you make such a big deal about /pol/ on /tv/ is it roll playing?
>>
>>87756923
triggered /pol/ack detected lol
>>
>>87744491
>darren is literally the voice of reason in the episode
are you actually retarded? Or do you just like complaining?
>>
>>87756947

I am literally shaking, like omg shut up
>>
this show still airs?
>>
>>87756978
haha sorry just bantering haha we cool
>>
>>87748065
>Secession is not in the US Constitution and so its legal status was not determined.
The US Constitution is writeen a way that makes it so that the federal government only has the powers outlined in the constitution, these powers are called enumerated powers. Any power, law, etc. not specifically given to the federal government in the constitution automatically is up to each state to decide themselves, these are called reserved powers.

Of course the federal government, in an effort to increase it's own powers, is very broad about their interpretation of their powers. Since one of the enumerated powers gives the federal government the right to regulate interstate commerce anything that affects interstate commerce falls under federal jurisdiction. This includes secession since that would affect interstate commerce. At least that's the federal interpretation of it.
>>
>>87744571
>this responses
kek
>>
>>87754231
>action asterisks
You don't belong here.
>>
Matt and Trey are old now and spend at least a decade living in gated communities.
>>
>>87748117
Attacking the "alt-right," is the lowest hanging fruit imaginable right now. It takes absolutely no balls or brains to do it.
>>
why won't they make fun of libtards? They should go full politically incorrect, the redneck jokes are unfunny and stale
>>
>>87748669
>White nationalist neo Nazi rallys happening across America

No they really aren't. Even the largest ones only attract a few hundred at best and even then there's infighting among the various groups that oppose them.

Contrast that to the hundreds of thousands who show up in vagina hats to support people who openly praise Sharia law, or murderers. Compare that to the half a dozen violent riots Antifa has thrown in Berkeley alone where the police ignored them assaulting people who weren't anything close to white nationalists or nazis. One neo-nazi runs a fatty down and the entire right starts disavowing it's extremists. Just days before a dude shot and killed his Trump supporting neighbor for the fact. Weeks before that a man tried to assassinate a group of Republicans. Antifa constantly riots. And yet through it all the left continues to support all of them and their rhetoric.
>>
File: f29.png (492KB, 796x558px) Image search: [Google]
f29.png
492KB, 796x558px
>>87744571
>>87746079
>>87748117
>>87749045
>>87749571
>>87749895
>>87749934
>>87750414
>>87756866
>>87756947
>daily reminder we won the internet culture war
>daily reminder that 4chan belongs to /pol/ now
>daily reminder there's nothing you can do to stop us from /pol/posting
>daily reminder that we outnumber you
>daily reminder you can either accept your defeat or go to a website that censors free thought
>>
>>87750518
>that nice spacing
>falling for obvious pasta posting
You wanna know how I know you have no business talking about the history of this site?
>>
File: CRxFQt3WUAAAB0Y.png (171KB, 406x236px) Image search: [Google]
CRxFQt3WUAAAB0Y.png
171KB, 406x236px
>>87757502
>>
>>87744250
There where no jokes in the last episode. Meybe its because im not american but the biggest joke there was, wave the confederate flag too much xD.
>>
>>87750518
>The pendulum will swing back pretty soon
hasnt even swung full right yet you fucking faggot and you overemotional faggots caused this shit by fucking up every subculture with your bullshit
>>
>>87744250
The entire season preceding this one was beyond terrible too.
>>
Randy's voice was strange in this episode.
>>
>>87758427
Boogie was probably crushing treys nuts the night before and made him watch fuck a nigger
>>
>We are getting away from political stuff and are just going to make a show about kids being kids
>First episode is 100% political and is centered on the adults

Why did those fucking jews just lie like that?
>>
>>87758912
They also said they don't want to turn into CNN and their first episode turns out to be exactly that.
>>
consecutive episodes = comedy killer
>>
>there will be a King of the Hilk reboot which focuses 100% on political issues, celebrity cameos, and sjw shit in your lifetime
>>
>>87756923
When the threads don't get traction there, they shitpost it over here.
>>
It was putting last season to bed. If the next episode is this shit, then yeah, it's safe to say it's dead.
>>
>>87750618
Relax pal. Season 8 was arguably it'd peak
>>
How can grown men still watch this show? it's family guy/Simpsons tier
>>
>>87744250
Friendly reminder that South Park jumped the shark with the scientology episode.
>>
>>87751596
>that good taste in china
10/10 would have a teaparty with, reminds me of my grandmother's set.
I wish my grandparents were alive.
I wish my mom was alive.
>>
File: 1489005062578.png (141KB, 2688x2688px) Image search: [Google]
1489005062578.png
141KB, 2688x2688px
>>87754645
>>87755133
My fellow centrist brothers! SJWs can be a little extreme sometimes if you know what I mean, but in principle they are nearly always right and ultimately have the best interests of our species in mind. I'd take them over those drumpftards any day, at the very least! You know I don't mind admitting those alt-right Nazi bigot anti-semite assholes really do frighten me, there's just so much hate, so much hate in them. But we stand for love.
>>
/tv/ is a pro Hillary board so we are very bitter about the election
>>
When I saw Cartman come up to his group of friends with the blanket over him crying, I turned it off, and I will never turn it on again.
>>
South Park selling out hurts so much i take it personal
>>
>>87757502
>magafags drinking rubber cement
Looks about right.
>>
>>87757502
>has to sneak out of his containment board to post
>everyone immediately tells him to fuck off back to /pol/ when he shows up
>w-we control the internet!
You guys are a bit pathetic
>>
le /pol/ boogeyman posters are far worse than any actual /pol/fags
>>
File: 1365749994592.jpg (14KB, 393x375px) Image search: [Google]
1365749994592.jpg
14KB, 393x375px
>writers go out of the way to offend everyone
>everyone gets mad when it offends them because the previous season didn't
>>
File: download (1).jpg (5KB, 156x186px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5KB, 156x186px
>>87757502
>/pol/ got Trump elected

Not really..I mean /pol/ is known but not really a bunch of power behind it. Talk show hosts are the reason he is popular.
>>
>>87744250
Jesus this episode wasnt only not funny but it also was boring in terms of story as well
>>
>>87757502
>le based guy
>le based MAGA hat
>we won le maymay war lmao dix out for based harambe
>liberal tears XD haha SO FUCKING BASED
you know where the search bar is, type "red-" and you'll find your home.
>>
>>87761623
:\
>>
File: Dot.png (7KB, 1578x892px) Image search: [Google]
Dot.png
7KB, 1578x892px
>>87761623
how the fuck did you know
>>
>>87750003
When /pol/ demand free speech, they're just playing leftists' tactics against them.
>>
>>87749934
Say it enough and maybe some dullards will eventually think it's true!
>>
>>87750295
All that effort for nonexistent chuckles... Good god y'all... Try less hard next time!
>>
>>87759125
"That [show] just ain't right" - Hank "King of The" Hill
>>
>>87752028
>when people don't like something I like it's because they're a triggred snowflake who can't handle it
kill yourself
>>
>>87761127
>everyone
Not him, but you're really overstating that. By quite a large margin.
>>
>>87761906
Except the left doesn't even pretend to care about free speech anymore.
>>
File: 21312322.png (425KB, 568x458px) Image search: [Google]
21312322.png
425KB, 568x458px
I guess I'm what you would call alt right and the episode was funny af

Rednecks replacing amazon alexas is genius.
>>
>>87754231

Make sure you check under your bed for /pol/ before you go to sleep
>>
Fuck off to /pol/ you virgin fucks.
>>
File: (you) whore.gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
(you) whore.gif
415KB, 480x238px
>>87762942
Thread posts: 244
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.