[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The greatest comedy character ever created.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 10

File: im_alan_partridge.jpg (305KB, 800x1212px) Image search: [Google]
im_alan_partridge.jpg
305KB, 800x1212px
The greatest comedy character ever created.
>>
First season is literal perfection.
>>
>>87696165
The books are perfection, especially I Partridge. Scissored Isle was fantastic as well.

Cannot wait for the anniversary special and finding out what next year's series' format is.
>>
>>87695942

BET YOU CAN'T GUESS WHERE MY BROTHER LIVES!?
>>
Dare's moar ta Oirland den dis.
>>
Thread theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUrzicaiRLU
>>
GLANG
GLANGALANGALANG
>>
The bit with him meeting U2 and talking about how he really gets Bloody Sunday because he's bummed the weekend is almost over never fails to make me laugh.
>>
>>87695942
Deathmatch against Dr. Johnny Fever from WKRP in Cincinatti when?
>>
File: moo.jpg (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
moo.jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
mooooooooo
>>
>>87697652
You're confusing two episodes together. He tells that to the two Irish TV execs.

I think in the second season is when he meets "Bono".
>>
>>87697788
The drummer is fine.
>>
He's truly top tier
>>
File: Alan-Partridge.jpg (46KB, 615x867px) Image search: [Google]
Alan-Partridge.jpg
46KB, 615x867px
A-HA!
>>
s1
s2
alphapapa
midmorning matters
knowing me knowing you
>>
that cunt simon peg ruins season 1 for me.
>>
>>87696231
the books are hidden gems
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jMELxOEv6Y
>>
The audiobook for I Partridge is truly the pinnacle of his work, I highly recommend it
>>87698006
>>
>>87695942
Non-Britbong here. I've seen alphapapa and loved it. Would I get the humour in his shows, or would there be anything that goes over my head?
>>
File: MD.jpg (43KB, 405x443px) Image search: [Google]
MD.jpg
43KB, 405x443px
>>87696231
>what next year's series' format is.

Im sure i read a rumour that he might be getting a chat show back in the wake of Brexit?? That sounds like a nice idea, but im not sure if theyd be able to get funny guests and pull it off as well as they did in Knowing Me, Knowing You.Patrick Marber was great in that.
>>
D
A
N
>>
>>87698114
I think some of the cultural references to 80's-90's british tv people might go over your head. Theres quite a lot of that as he's a failed entertainer.
>>
>>87698114
Some British celebrity names and therefore the jokes about them maybe.

>"DON'T BE BLUE, PETER"
>>
>>87698114
>getting to watch I'm Alan Partridge for the first time.

I would give so much for that feeling.

http://youtu.be/m4T_4uLQ7e0
>>
COCK PISS PARTRIDGE
>>
File: 1306527788909.jpg (31KB, 460x275px) Image search: [Google]
1306527788909.jpg
31KB, 460x275px
>>87698976
>>
File: sddefault.jpg (50KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sddefault.jpg
50KB, 640x480px
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
>>
Just signing some photographs, in case I run into some fans or a bent copper.
>>
>>87699173
OOOOOOH IT'S A GOOD PAPER
>>
>>87699239
YES. IT'S AN EXTENDER.
>>
BANGKOK CHICKBOYS
>>
You're always going on about Benjamin Netanyahu. Let it go, Lynn. You're never gonna meet him.
>>
>>87699173

Ladyboys

Take a pinch of white man, wrap him up in black skin”, what’s the next bit?
>>
>>87699278
it flushed on the first yank
>>
I'm not driving a Mini Metro. I'm not driving a Mini Metro. I'm not driving a Mini Metro. I'm not driving a Mini Metro. I'm not driving a Mini Metro.
>>
he's up there yea, genius work
sort of a fore-runner to curb and a lot of other shows
Only just saw the Trip to Spain series and those guys are terrific together, still and always probably. Comfiest series.
>>
>>87699173
Lynn, some of these people have come from Stoke.
>>
And move and fire, and move and fire, and move and fire.
>>
Calm down Lynn, you're suffering from minor women's whiplash
>>
Idea for a programme: ‘Lady Shapes with Alan Partridge’. I look at the changing shape of ladies through the ages. From fat chubby ladies of the renaissance to hard-faced Cromwelling sour pusses. Right up to 20th century well-toned women like Sharon Davies and, Jet from Gladiators.
Jet from Gladiators to host a millennium barn dance at Yeovil aerodrome. Properly policed, it must not, REPEAT NOT turn into an all-night rave.
>>
File: S02E04-jp0yEjSE-thumb.jpg (34KB, 400x229px) Image search: [Google]
S02E04-jp0yEjSE-thumb.jpg
34KB, 400x229px
This is my friend, John. John, don’t be shy. Come out. Show him your tool belt.
>>
I only discovered Alan Partridge through /tv/ since I'm a filthy yank and I'm so glad I did. catching up on it all has been hilarious
> If you see a lovely field with a family having a picnic, and there's a nice pond in it, you fill in the pond with concrete, you plough the family into the field, you blow up the tree, and use the leaves to make a dress for your wife who's also your brother
>>
Quick tip, Lynn. You know the breakfast buffet? Eat as much as you like, but from an eight-inch plate? See that? Twelve inches. Keep it in my room! See you later.
>>
>>87699639
I highly, highly recommend the radio stuff he did before the character moved to TV. Pretty sure it's all on YouTube.
>>
BANG
I'm James Bond
>>
Some of the boxes are a bit faded. I was made promises about storage that were not kept.
>>
>>87699639
>you make pigs smoke
>>
>Bangs his head and in. Textbook.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSf4NRE3OcI
>>
>>87699639
THEY DON'T KNOW WHY THEY'RE SO BIG
>>
>>87696232
CHESTER?
>>
https://youtu.be/7ajZBYCfq1M
Is this the best interview ever?
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.