[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IT ending

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 6

File: it-2.jpg (288KB, 3500x1453px) Image search: [Google]
it-2.jpg
288KB, 3500x1453px
Why the fuck did the girl pick the pretty boy in the end? What a gigantic fuck you to everyone that was. It was out of nowhere.
>>
>>87695486
She ends up with the fat kid in the end and he knocks her up.
>>
>>87695486
>why don't women like ugly guys like me :(
>>
>>87697290
Entire movie she was charmed by the ugly kid though.
>>
>>87697368
NO she thought of him, and treated him as her little brother.
>>
>>87697420
She seemed happy after the kiss. Nice guys can't fucking win even after all that. It was the scariest part about the movie.
>>
The movie makes it clear that she was hoping the poem was from the chad. It was only until the dead lights that she realized it was the fat kid. After this she doesn't care and friend zones him for the chad anyways. This is only while they are kids though.
>>
>>87697527
>skinny, stuttering loser
>"the chad"

lol
>>
>>87695544
The movie could change that. They already changed the dynamics of the love triangle.
>>
>>87697625

No they didn't. Bev crushed hard on Bill in the books. The only thing different is the kiss they give each other at the end. Everything else is the same.

Actually I am wrong. The New Kids on the Block in jokes she has with Ben are new, but I think it's pretty clear she'll end up with Ben. Unless it doesn't "test well" or some bullshit
>>
>>87697527
>the Chad
>Stutterin' Bill Denbrough
congrats, this flick was made for mouthbreathers like you, hope you enjoyed
>>
>>87695486
>Whole movie is about losers getting ahead.
>Chad wins.
But.
>The adults the whole thing comes together.
>Its dumb.
>Guys im a Virgin but your my best friends so I wanna fuck you 3.

I really pray to god that they do the adult movie and include that stupid fucking turtle.
>>
>>87697712
>Watch the It miniseries
>Bev makes out with Richie after waking up
>Then makes out with Bill, who is married
>"I fell in love with all of you that day"
>Later realizes she wants Ben's dick the most
Was Bev a slut?
>>
>>87697802
>Was Bev a slut.
Considering she let all the boys run a fucking train on her as kids?
yes.
>>
>>87697710
Speak in terms people can understand. Is Ben the chad or the fat kid?
>>
>>87697802
Yeah dude her father was right she was a slut
>>
In the end she chose the director.
>>
>>87697836

Learn the names of the characters
>>
>>87697836
Future chad maybe
>your pussy hairs are winter fire, january embers my cock burns there too
>>
>>87697710
Bill didn't reciprocate as much in the books as he does in the movie.
>>
File: director.jpg (99KB, 983x1000px) Image search: [Google]
director.jpg
99KB, 983x1000px
>>87697905
>>
>>87695486
She didnt pick wolfhard or based eddie.
>>
>>87697935
I hope they do what they did in the mini series and have her end up with ben if not id honestly be disappointed
>>
>>87697835
>>87697886
Or maybe it was a deeper kind of love that no one would be able to comprehend?
>>
File: IT.jpg (41KB, 290x475px) Image search: [Google]
IT.jpg
41KB, 290x475px
It was ages since I read the book but I remember that Beverly ends up with some Tom guy that abuses her.
>>
>>87697959
Tell me you're still my little girl
>>
>>87697911
I just watched the movie, I'm not gonna go see it again.
>>
>>87697802
Getting fucked by pubeless penises over and over again?
>>
>>87697999
Yeah she does but then she ends up with ben
>>
>>87697802
>Bill is happily married
>Makes out with Bev
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>87695486
OP.
That was just a good bye kiss. Bev was moving with her aunt because her dad was dead (???) also the cops never question what happened to him
Or maybe he's still alive ?
Whatever
Chubs has the biggest cock in the book and she ends up with him. Plus his kiss was true love that's why it woke her from ITs possession
>>
Cuz had innie nipples. I couldn't stop tittering at his chesticles
>>
Was there something to Beverly looking like Pennywise in the book or was it just a coincidence that they looked similar in the movie? I expected a twist relating to it.
>>
>>87697978
Ya, the bitch was deep as shit after they all took turns pumping her full of teenage gunk.
>>
>>87697972
If they cast Bill's wife for Part 2, it'll happen. If not, Bill will probably win the Bevbowl.
>>
>>87698036
the adults of the town are in a fog, they dont really pry into anything that IT does.
>>
That's part of the horror. Stephen king knew his audience mostly were or are fat teenagers so it added a deeper level of fear. The fear of rejection and loneliness. In the book he even eats candy to deal with it. King is a genius.
>>
>>87698018
>black kid didn't even have the biggest dick out of the bunch
What did he mean by this
>>
>>87697935

It's not overt. At one point, Ben realizes how into each other they are. Thinks about the way they look at each other. He feels sad about it, but also thinks it's right that she would like Bill.

Only took 30 years to get out of the friend zone
>>
>>87698036
>Plus his kiss was true love that's why it woke her from ITs possession
this was so stupid. belonged in a disney movie, not here.
>>
>people comparing the plot of the film to the book
>as if the book is high quaity and a good benchmark

the book is shit and King was clearly coked out of his fucking mind when he wrote about his interdimensional turtle who created the earth and wants the kids to kill the deadlights and then have unprotected sex with Bev so they can get out of the sewers
>>
>>87697802
>her dad was innocent
>he wasn't a rapist he just didn't want his daughter Tomcatting around town and was a little overly protective because his beloved wife died
Bev was the true villain in this. Pennywise was a manifestation of destructive female promiscuity
>>
>>87698047
Yfw it the clown is just a mental construct created in Beverly's mind from years of abuse at the hands of her father come to life and only returns when bev marries an abusive husband
>>
>>87698070
Do they know you're my little girl aagghhhh
>>
>>87698163
>Father dosent want his daughter to be a stupid little slut.
>She ends up becoming a stupid little slut.
>The boys dont feel awkward around the bitch after running a train on her.
or for that matter, awkward around fucking EACHOTHER for fucking her one after the other while around each other what the shit.

>They even cut the handy crazy kid gave to other crazy kid.

Stephen King is a fucking pedo and nobody does anything about it.
>>
>>87698182

Bev dates abusive guys throughout college
>>
>>87698101
30 years and saving her from a lovecraftian cosmic horror. He really put that pussy on a pedestal.
>>
>>87698142
It ties into the kids level of belief and the deep emotional connection they all shared regardless of origin or creed or color. They were like Bad Boys but as kids. Ride together. Die togetherm Bad Boys for life.

Except Stan had literally nothing but fear in his heart which is why It fucks him first upon resurrection.
>>
>>87698142
IT wasn't even a horror movie it was a Kids Adventure movie
>>
>>87698157
I too saw the red letter media video review, friend.
>>
>>87698092
>get out of my head stephen!
>>
What a dumb fucking thing to get hung up on

KILL yourself
>>
>>87698101
>every rose has its thorn just like every cowboy sings a sad sad song every rose has its thorn
Feels bad man
>>
>>87698070
I bet they do the bicycle scene with Bill and Bev.

IT seems to really hate Bev, cause they are both girls.
>>
>>87698157

Fuck off, reddit
>>
>>87698182
>Can choose anyone out of a group of six guys that she knows cares about her and will treat her right
>Decides to date and marry a bunch of abusive guys over the years
Women, amirite?
>>
>>87698250
I've genuinely never seen a red letter anything, unbelievably being literate and reading books allows you to make your own opinions and critcisms rathee than have opinions fed to you by youtube. Read a book and try it.
>>
>>87697999
From the book i just remember the sex gourp scene
>>
>>87698230
Most people can tell the difference between fiction and non fiction.

Also who didn't get a handy when they were 12 from some crazy kid? Didn't that happen to everyone?
>>
>>87698101
Big Ben never had anyone like him so when he finds Bev he decides to become a Chad
Eventually meeting her again he uses his Chad powers to finally impregnate her and destroy Pennywise
>>
>>87698163
You know what you look just like lois lane
>>
>>87698302
>LOL MOM I CALLED SOMEONE REDDIT AGAIN XD
>>
>>87698240
Bitches never learn
>>
>>87698300
The only way to destroy Pennywise is to not be a virgin
Bev has a vagina that can defeat Pennywise powers
>>
>>87698242
Rip john ritter he was best ben
>>
Seth Green as adult Richie when!
>>
>>87698307
Bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks licka on these nut and sucks the dick
>>
I hadn't read the book in like 43 years. Did Ben end up a chad as an adult like the fat kid from Stand by Me?
>>
>>87698335
>not being molested as a child
Nice childhood loser
>>
>>87698335
>Difference between fiction, and reality.
Yet, their have been lots of talk that Stephen molested kids and sexually assaulted a good deal of women.
>>
>>87698496
I think he becomes a succesful writer or some shit
>>
>>87698496
He loses the weight and becomes an engineer after leaving Derry. I wouldn't necessarily call him a "Chad". When It wakes up and he comes back he starts getting fat again.
>>
>>87698368

Seriously though. It's fashionable to act like King isn't a good writer. Despite his books still being hugely popular. While I wouldn't argue that he's a master at prose, he's terrific at making characters and places feel real, and at telling an interesting story. The worst things you can say about him is he doesn't plan ahead and meanders. But in IT, his meandering is a strength given that IT affects the whole town. That the town is a piece of IT. And so we get the great stories from Derry's past that showcase how It affects everything before we see that from the kids' perspective

And yeah, King was a junkie. It's a favorite topic among normies behind "OMG CHILD ORGY." So really, fuck off already
>>
>>87698496

>I hadn't read the book in like 43 years. Did Ben end up a chad as an adult like the fat kid from Stand by Me?

Yep, he becomes a famous architect and a chad, which everyone comments on when they meet again as adults.

Bill becomes a successful writer, Eddie a successful limo driver/owner, Beverly a successful designer, and Stan a successful businessman, only Mike who stays in Derry has a mediocre career and works at a library.
>>
>>87698549

No he doesn't. Only thing that happens is scars start coming back
>>
>>87698529
After a quick internet search i have turned up zero results. Are you sure this isnt just about the Trump shitflinging?
>>
>>87698723
Why does stephen king hate black people
>>
>>87698686

>And yeah, King was a junkie.

He wrote his best shit by far (including IT) when he was a cokehead, kinda wish he never kicked that habit as he would probably cranked out a couple more good books before he became incapable of writing at all, selfish I know.
>>
>>87698729
When they meet up again there is a part where he finds himself hungry and eating all the time since he got back to Derry. Its been awhile since I read the book but I remember that part.
>>
>>87698812

They all eat like crazy at the restaurant. And they drink like crazy. No weight gain and no intoxication
>>
>>87698809
Needful Things was really good and supposedly that was after he got clean.
>>
>>87698788

>Why does stephen king hate black people

Well Mike was important to the story as he is the one who realizes that IT is back and contacts the others, he doesn't fight the final battle though as he is almost killed by Henry Bowers who has escaped jail.

The character that gets the shittiest story is the jew Stan, who promptly slits his wrists and heroes when Mike call him up and tells him IT is back, pretty sure (((Hollywood))) will change this part of the story this time around though.
>>
You know they are gonna milk the shit out of IT and because of that the following chapters will be nothing like the book, right?
>>
>>87695544
But before that she fucks the pretty boy as an adult because he's King's self-insert.
>>
>>87697802
Yes. She's a gigantic slut. I take it you haven't read the book.

>>87697836
Fat kid who becomes chad later on.
>>
Is it worth it to read the book after seeing the movie? Are there any surprises left? I already know about the gangbang.
>>
>>87698030
>Makes out with Bev
Oh they do more than just that in the book. Also Bill's wife is pretty much a Bev clone except he can't remember that because It erased their memories of Derry and each other.
>>
>>87698157
>the book is shit and King was clearly coked out of his fucking mind
And that's why it's good.
>>
>>87697712
His being a virgin was invented for the miniseries.
>>
>>87698163
Bev is pretty much your stereotypical Stacy
>>
>>87698307
Yes, but she completely forgot all about them and Derry just like everyone else did after they defeated It for the first time.
>>
>>87697623
>>87697711

>Not realizing that Chad transcends any sort of hierarchy.

He's the Chad of the losers. Their leader and the one that attracts the girl.
>>
>>87698723
>and Stan a successful businessman
And corpse
>>
>>87699138
>Is it worth it to read the book after seeing the movie?
Yes. They will never cover everything in the book. Partially because it's 1000+ pages long, and partially because there are scenes that can never be adapted to live action.
>>
>>87697802
Absolutely. Have a fucked up home life like hers will do that to you.
>>
>>87697802
In the book Ben has the biggest dick. I guess the stereotype isn't true after all. Homeschoolers don't all have huge dicks.
>>
>>87699138

Well there's the whole part when they are adults and actually kill IT off for good, of course that will be in the second IT movie coming in 2019, so if you want to watch that and not know what happens, then you shouldn't read the book.
>>
>>87699257
You say that, but she fucks Bill as an adult instead of him. Honestly I just feel bad for Eddie. Never gets any, married to a cow who's just like his mom, still a raging hypochondriac and gets his arm bitten off by a giant nightmare spider after getting attacked (and killing) a crazy man which breaks his arm again.
>>
>>87698723
>>87698788
It tries to imply it was somewhat responsible for their success as adults, because they moved away from Derry and managed to forget. Mike sacrificed that success (unknowingly) by staying, though this was necessary to draw them all back together when It awoke.
>>
>>87698809
11/22/63 is fairly recent and pretty good, though it is arguably the exception that proves the rule.
>>
>>87698530
Never read the book, but in the miniseries Bill becomes a writer, Ben becomes an architect.
>>
>>87699324
I didn't know it was that long. Maybe I will. Does it have a lot of filler shit?

>>87699347
2019 first? I figured they would make it a yearly franchise. I'm not worried about that since I think they will stray off the book storyline.
>>
>>87698809
Yep. The Tommyknockers was based. He was literally inhaling coke when he wrote that underrated masterpiece. Too bad he'll never achieve something like that again.
>>
It seems there are a lot of King fans here. What are some of his best works? I've only read 1-2 books of his. I would ideally want something fucked up.
>>
File: 1505328033012.jpg (121KB, 929x597px) Image search: [Google]
1505328033012.jpg
121KB, 929x597px
>>
>>87699347
>kill IT off for good
but thats wrong
Penny is an Immortal
>>
Someone post the stephen king pic with pieces of the orgy
>>
>>87699938
the film should have been about Stuttering Kid and his pal WiseCracking Friend and how they meet Fat New Kid and end up becoming friends with FemaleGirl and destroy Pennywise
cut out the rest of the crap kids
>>
>>87699938
It's funny because if they HAD to actually go into Mike's backstory; 1:1 with the book, then he'd probably get the MOST screentime and development. Arguably he has the worst life out of the lot so you can't just put him on the sidelines.
>>
>>87699913
The Regulators is pretty fucked up. The Running Man is good. The movie is nothing like the book. They'll never allow it to be re-made with the ending it had.
>>
>>87699938
Change bottom to "homeschool tier".
>>
>She didnt pick the black guy in the end

Uhhh nice try but everyone knows white women crave the BBC mmkay white boys
>>
>>87699913
I've read Carrie, Christine and The Stand. Out of those, Id rank The Stand as the best.
>>
>>87700067
>>87700148
Thanks, lads. I'll note them down. I think I'll start reading The Regulators tonight since it's on the shorter side compared to the others. It sounds a bit confusing but hopefully it's easy to follow.
>>
>>87699938
Well in the book Mike was a victim of racism and the only white kids who accepted him were The Losers. This gives credence to the black character being a "Loser" club member. They could have gone with this still in 1989 since he seemed to be the only black kid in that town, but they ignored racism in the script because the writers were pussies.
>>
>>87699938
>>87700064
>>87700234
lol even in the book he joins the Losers on like page 700
>>
>>87699567

The novel is as much about the town as a whole. So it digs into the history big time. When I read It as as kid, those sections felt like filler. But I liked them more and more as i grew up

Only skip worthy bit is old Henry Bowers traveling back to Derry
>>
>>87699913
shining
needful things
pet sematary
salems lot
skeleton key
cujo
>>
>>87699913

Not sure what you mean by 'fucked up', but books I personally like are:

Salem's Lot, Dead Zone, Pet Sematary, IT, Shining, The Stand,
>>
>>87700318

>skeleton key

??
>>
>>87699913

>The Dark Tower
>It
>the Stand
>Salem's Lot
>anything he wrote as Richard Bachman
>Needful Things
>>
File: IMG_8672.jpg (69KB, 1125x570px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8672.jpg
69KB, 1125x570px
>the adult character's dialogue towards Beverly
>>
>>87700356
you know, theshort stories
mist, survivor type, gramma, the monkey, jaunt, raft
>>
>>87699737

>He was literally inhaling coke when he wrote that underrated masterpiece.

that image I see...
>>
>>87700234
>mike
>victim of racism
I thought they hated him because he was homeschooled?
>>
>>87700418

Ahh, Skeleton Crew you mean, should have realized this is what you meant
>>
>>87700459
shit youre right, it Crew sorry

>>87699913
also Thinner was fun
>>
>>87700318
>>87700319
>>87700369
>>87700482
Thanks, I'll write them all down. Not really interested in reading something that already has a critically acclaimed movie adaptation though. I'm sure that will make bookfags mad, but I'd rather read something that doesn't have an adaptation.
>>
>>87700535
In all seriousness, The Running Man really is nothing like the movie. About the only things they both share is the title, and the main character's name, Ben Richards.
>>
>>87700664
I'll keep it in mind. I haven't seen the movie, but I like the concept.

I'm hitting the hay now, but if any other ones get recommended I'll note them down. Cheers!
>>
>>87700995
>>87700535
The Long Walk
>>
>>87700125
feel like you just need to put Bev in there just to have a girl. (its a coming of age story)...though really not sure why everyone hated Bev. She was cute and smoked (and thus cool).
>>
>>87700664
Kinda weird how accurate the Bachman books were are predicting the future. Everything from school shootings to reality television.
>>
>>87699938
Correct.
>>
>>87700012
Technically it isn't an orgy. She has sex with them one at a time.

Let's each of them fuck her raw too.

Bev herself orgasms from Bill, Ben and Mike. Ben has the biggest dick; Mike's intimacy was the biggest surprise.
>>
>>87699913
Short stories are the good ones.

His all long books are the same
>alcoholic writer encounters wacky things
>a lot of unpleasant physical detail description ensues
>everyone dies
Read one, read them all.
>>
>>87695486
She ends up fucking them all anyways. Literally used goods.
>>
>>87698931
Dude got his face almost sucked off. I don't blame him.
>>
>>87702441
Anon pls. Eddie gets more of a description than Mike. Mike gets passed over in a sentence along with Richie.
>>
>>87697835
>Considering she let all the boys run a fucking train on her as kids?
Wait, what?
>>
>>87700432
That's in the movie. In the book, the bullies call him a niggerjigaboomooncricketdarkiespearchucker.
>>
>>87703198
There is literally a child sex orgy in the book, Bev lets all the boys fuck her one by one
>>
god dammit why couldnt they ditch some of the jumpscares and go for a more surreal and subtle approach to pennywise

it was almost good
>>
>>87699938

Eddie should be switched with Ben.
>>
>>87699938
switch bev and richie and it's perfect
also move stan to shit tier
>>
>>87703269
I know. I was memeing
>>
>>87703311
Seriously? I haven't read a ton of King, so I was completely unaware of that. Post it?
>>
>>87703538
He's just trolling you.
>>
>>87703311
First I've heard of it.
>>
>>87703538

just google "it sewer gang bang"
>>
>>87702441
Mike is the nigger
she fucked a nigger in 1950, what a fucking disgusting piece of shit
>>
>>87703538
>>87703855
>>87703959
>>87703978

> She sure can. There's more of this hardness; more of him. She can feel it below the gentle push of his belly. Its size raises a certain curiosity and she touches the bulge lightly. He groans against her neck, and the blow of his breath causes her bare body to dimple with goosebumps. She feels the first twist of real heat race through her - suddenly the feeling in her is very large; she recognizes that it is too big
(and is he too big, can she take that into herself?)
and too old for her, something, some feeling that walks in boots. This is like Henry's M-80s, something not meant for kids, something that could explode and blow you up. But this was not the place or time for worry; here there was love, desire, and the dark. If they didn't try for the first two they would surely be left with the last.
'Beverly, don't - '
'Yes.'
'Show me how to fly,' she says with a calmness she doesn't feel, aware by the fresh wet warmth on her cheek and neck that he has begun to cry. 'Show me, Ben.'

https://pastebin.com/YXCc63n7
>>
Did he do anything wrong?
>>
>>87699913
His short story "The Jaunt" contains the scariest thing i've ever read.
>>
>>87704489
He worried too much.

I really hope they do the scene where Bev returns to her old home in the sequel.
>>
>>87695486
the girl is an actual full on slut (well in the novel), she literally fucked every kid and got them in an orgy.
>>
>>87698931
I wonder if they're actually going to kill Stan off in the sequel or change it so he returns to Derry with the rest of the Losers.
>>
>every IT thread devolves into a bunch of virgins jerking off to "that part of the book"
>>
>>87695544
It helps that the fat kid has a giant cock.
>>
>>87695486
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=houP7mAjZ0o
>>
Fatty has a horse dick. He's only like 12 and yet was far bigger than her full grown father who molested her
>>
>>87695486
That's reality for you, the greatest horror of all.
>>
>>87695486
Fat boy was her emotional tampon/white knight, pretty boy actually saved her
>>
>>87698686
I agree anon. Sure King has his weaknesses as a writer but his stuff is pretty entertaining at times. For the most part. I've had books of his that I literally could not finish cause they were shit (like Rose Madder) but most of the time I really enjoy his books.
>>
>>87699257
In a way your right. Bevy mentions what gets her off about bill is his authority. She secretly wants to be submissive because of her abusive father
>>
>>87704201
But he was a gentle giant. He dindu nuffins.
>>
>>87695486
> It was out of nowhere.
>It is all over the book Bev was over heels for Bill while Ben suffers in silence

Put off by reading books, are you?
Thread posts: 167
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.