[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was fucking great

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1472711819088.jpg (483KB, 1000x1458px) Image search: [Google]
1472711819088.jpg
483KB, 1000x1458px
This was fucking great
>>
>>87678095
Some bits of it were really good, but as a whole it was far from great.
>>
>>87678095
I enjoyed it a lot too. It wasnt what i was expecting.
>>
I actually really liked it, especially the camp scene when you see just how far everyone has fallen
>>
>>87678664
Think of all the shitty blockbusters the past 4 years that were given "great" reviews/ratings. This is better than them all.
>>
>>87678095
what i got was far from what i expected
i enjoyed it
it reminded me of that jack the giant killer movie which i thought would be shit but was a lot of fun
>>
It had it's moments, but some stuff, particularly the drama, was cringe material.
>>
It was phenomenal, I saw it in theatres and had a breakdown. FINALLY our story was told.
>>
>>87678095
Incest is gonna be fun. I'd creampie my mom so hard if she looked like jennifer connely.
>>
>>87679317
That's the thing, I saw all of Aronosfky's films and this felt a little too different than what he usually makes.
>>
>>87678095
As a christ fag I had to continually ask why? as a normal chad this shit was a solid 8/10
>>
>>87678095
ONLY PLEBS DIDNT LIKE NOAH

EMMA WATSON IS FUCKING TERRIBLE IN EVERYTHING THOUGH GOOD GOD
>>
It was great but Emma Watson is the worst actress ever
>>
>>87678095
Unironically kino. Maybe the only good Emma Watson film.
>>
Crap.

Aronofsky's weakest work by far.
>>
>>87679444
How many biblical films did aronofsky make again?
>>87679788
>>87679803
Could you plebs meme harder? She is a good actress and better than Connelly in this film. God damn she and Crowe were the best.
>>87680095
Emma Watson has over 10 good films. Her only bad one is regression and its honestly not that bad.
>>
>>87680289

Pleb.
>>
>>87680891
I'll admit this was his first direct biblical film, but you know that The Fountain and Pi are riddled with jewish symbolism and influences.

Hell, the story from The Fountain began with the premise that after the fall of Adam God moved the Tree of Life from the garden of Eden and set a seraph with a flaming sword as its guardian.
That afterwards he mashed this story together with mayan stories of creation and rebirth is besides the point.
>>
Aronofsky is a hack
>>
>>87678095
this was fucking great
https://youtu.be/OwSWRdbSQK0
>>
>>87681266
I gotchu. Pi was rated R? Was The Fountain as well? Its his biggest budget filmwise ever, also grossed the most.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.