[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1483661771177.webm (3MB, 1100x458px) Image search: [Google]
1483661771177.webm
3MB, 1100x458px
Nice
>>
File: 1483671927947.webm (3MB, 500x208px) Image search: [Google]
1483671927947.webm
3MB, 500x208px
>>
>>87677389
that part with the glass shattering is sort of nice
>>
>>87677389
>dumbledore's face when he sees true kino
>>
>>87677389
What an ineffective use of special effects, it makes the magic unmagical, the action seem inert.
>>
>>87677551
armond, is that you?
>>
>>87677432
No shit did you even see it in theaters
>>87677551
Actually no but thanks for trying autist
>>
That part was better in the books.
>>
>>87677389
Why couldn't they use a wand in each hand?
>>
Honestly really liked the magic effects in the movies.
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 476x475px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 476x475px
>>87677432
>mfw the glass shattering through Cornelius Fudge's propaganda portraits in that giant hallway
Legitimately kino, shame the next two movies were a bit of a letdown although 6's final act was terrific.
>>
>>87677630
Let a load of this faggot
>>
File: 1480194209347.jpg (3MB, 1565x2823px) Image search: [Google]
1480194209347.jpg
3MB, 1565x2823px
>>87677389
There's nothing "nice" about the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.
>>
File: Harry-potter-angry.jpg (34KB, 499x302px) Image search: [Google]
Harry-potter-angry.jpg
34KB, 499x302px
>>87677804
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little muggle? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Defence Against the Dark Arts, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the Death Eaters, and I have over 300 confirmed stupifys. I am trained in magical warfare and I’m the top Auror in the entire Wizarding armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another Death Eater. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Floo Network? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the Wizarding World and your fireplace is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, mudblood. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my basic spells. Not only am I extensively trained in muggle combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Ministry of Magic and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn squib. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking Snape'd, kiddo.
>>
>>87677804
Anybody got the low-down on how clifford got in there?
was it just a random gag?
>>
>>87677657
No sweetie it wasn't, it was written by a woman, this is kino made by a man.

>yfw you realize they use earth wind fire and water
>>
>>87678408
I think it was added relatively recently in the history of the meme, like a year or two ago. Probably because the bait image was too effective and people didn't realise it was a joke.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.