[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know a lot of you think I'm retarded for this, but sometimes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 54?region=US&size=952x536.jpg (105KB, 952x536px) Image search: [Google]
54?region=US&size=952x536.jpg
105KB, 952x536px
I know a lot of you think I'm retarded for this, but sometimes I just enjoy sitting back and watching family.
>>
>>87677385
good background noise
>>
The early seasons and the first couple after they got cancelled were actually pretty good.
>>
>>87677385

you're only retarded for not having replaced it with american dad
>>
>>87677422
I watch them all, but I know people on /tv/ like American dad and some of the others so I didn't say so
>>
>>87677385
american dad and some seasons of this are mind-numbing shows that a man occasionally needs in his life.
>>
There's so many better animated comedies you could be watching.

>American Dad
>South Park
>Futurama
>Early simpsons
>Archer
>F is for family
>The life and times of Tim
>The Boondocks
>Bob's Burgers
>Rick and Morty

I've watched through all of these and more multiple times so I do actually sometimes put on an episode of Family Guy. But I only do that because I remember every episode of every other show after watching them so much.
>>
>>87677533
>no KotH
Into the trash it goes
>>
>>87677533
>no KotH
>no futurama
>no xavier
>lists rick and morty
4/10 apply yourself
anyway family guy is fun background noise as has been stated, dont go beyond second cancellation though
>>
>>87677533
I remember when I had the flu I sat and watch all of American dad (this was only when they had 8 Seasons) and my mind was broken.

When I would sleep I would dream I was in american dad. It was like I had to do something over and over again in my dream. I kept rolling around in bed. It was awful for the first half hour of being awake I thought American dad was real.
>>
>>87677585
>>87677608
So you agree with my post since you think there are series better than family guy? I just listed shows that I personally have watched and enjoyed, of course your lists will be different. The sentiment is the same though.
>>
>>87677647
If you don't rate KotH your opinion is discarded for not recognizing true kino
>>
>>87677724
Never really watched it because it wasn't on any of our tv channels when I was younger. I've tried it later on and it seems good and occationally funny, but I prefer shows with more comedic content. I like Simpsons that also is good all around without having to be funny, but it's still filled with more jokes than KotH (from what I've seen).
>>
>>87677801
KotH is all about understanding the characters. The more you watch it and understand the motivations and predilections of the characters the more you will grow to appreciate it. Keep in mind that it peaks in seasons 4-8, but they are all top notch.
just go to kisscartoon if you don't have access, people were even constantly streaming it on YouTube last time I checked
>>
>>87677533
Bob's Burgers and Tim are boring.

South Park has been shit for the last 15 years.
>>
>>87677408
Actually I agree with it being background noise. It's a show that you can watch without paying any attention to. It's packed with those stupid fucking jokes that have no bearing on the story, "Hey Brian, remember that time I sold burritos out of a van in San Diego?"

So you're typing at your computer doing work, and just happen to glace up at the TV to give your fingers a break and can shake your head and smirk at some stupid flashback joke and then resume work. I couldn't actually imagine sitting there and fully paying attention to an entire episode of it though.
>>
>>87677408
>>87678117
I used Family Guy kind of as background noise while playing video games, with the show on my second monitor. I watched through a season with a somewhat high attention to the show and there was only like 3-5 moments that actually made me laugh.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.