[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LEXX

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: 791.jpg (289KB, 1288x948px) Image search: [Google]
791.jpg
289KB, 1288x948px
I miss it bros, I miss it...
What are your favorite episodes?
Favorites season?
>>
favorite season , probably a tie between 2-3, i think brigadoom was the best episode of the series , but Prince was its most notable character.

also Xev > Zev
>>
>>87675755
oh god , the episode where the robot body took over 790 and almost raped stan was just hilarious

"2 minutes to self-destruct"
"just enough time for a quickie then"
>>
File: Lexx S02E03 (1).webm (2MB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
Lexx S02E03 (1).webm
2MB, 576x432px
>>87675755
>What are your favorite episodes?
Potatohoe, the game show planet, the Rutger Hauer episode in S1
>Favorites season?
2>1>3
never watched 4
>>
>>87675876
Farming is value
>>
File: Lexx S02E09.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Lexx S02E09.webm
2MB, 640x480px
>>87675873
>oh god , the episode where the robot body took over 790 and almost raped stan was just hilarious
Fucking nightmare fuel
>>
>>87675755
favorite episode is probably the one where mandrid and that other Vizir just insult each other like crazy in the end. i think it was the second to last of season 2
>>
>>87675755
>Xev > Zev
Man, that blue hair during the shower scene... wew
>>
>>87675755
I snagged a DVD of the whole series at Walmart like two months ago. Been slowly (fucking slowly) watching it with my wife. She says she likes it but can only handle it like once a month, though obviously we're further in than 2 movies. It's so good.

For me, the best "season" is whichever has the astronauts from Potatoho. Which might be a movie, I can't fucking remember.
>>
>>87675906
>Fuckin' lets just remake the end of Alien...
>But as a gag, when Stan shoots the harpoon at the "alien," 790, he misses
pfffft
>>
File: Lexx S02E03 (2).webm (3MB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
Lexx S02E03 (2).webm
3MB, 576x432px
>>87676007
>For me, the best "season" is whichever has the astronauts from Potatoho. Which might be a movie, I can't fucking remember.
S02E03
It's a perfect capsule of the whole series really: it shows how Lexx subverted all the tropes of tv sci-fi and was so much weirder than anything else in the genre
>>
File: all night long.jpg (72KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
all night long.jpg
72KB, 500x375px
>>87675974
>All night long by the Xev-Xev
Xenia Seeberg was the better actress (which isn't hard really because Eva Habermann has always been notoriously shit) but I wouldn't deny that lookswise Eva>Xenia
>>
>>87675755
probably the series finale. i loved it when 790 casually blew the earth up and of course
"Yo way Yo" Motherfucker!
>>
Final of season 2 was damn great, and dare I say "epic" for the time.
>>
>>87676007
How can you stand the image quality of those DVDs? They look like shit.
>>
>>87677895
It seems to be off only on some episodes.

How do I get by? I just shrug because I don't care? It was a series of make-for-tv movies in about 1997. Then a low-budget TV show for five or so years after that. They looked like hell then, they look like hell now. I figure getting it taped off of TV, on VHS or compressed as a pirated .avi are my only other options. This is fine.
>>
>>87675906
Why did everyone want to rape Stan so badly?
>>
>>87678042
The original DVD release was 19 discs though. Echo Bridge crammed 61 episodes onto 9 discs. There's no way image quality wasn't degraded as a result.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.