[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ash vs Evil Dead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

Why is this shit rated so high?

I liked the movies, they were pretty damn horrific and were pretty scary.
Now TV series is such a clowny shit.
>>
>Evil Dead 2 and Army of Darkness
>horrific
>scary
are you retarded
>>
>>87674912
Only Army of Darkness went full clowny shit mode.

First two movies were pretty good horror movies.
>>
>>87674991
You need to rewatch Evil Dead 2, it makes little attempt at being a serious horror film. What little horror elements it does have aren't why its remembered.
>>
>>87674822
Honestly it deserves it
>>
it's not like the movies at all, it's run of the mill MCU quippy reddit-core
>>
>>87674991
Lol Sam Raimi said 2 was a comedy
>>
>makes ED1 as a horror movie
>so shit it looks like a comedy
>"ÿes that was my intention all along"
>goes full comedy
what did Raimi mean by this?
>>
>>87674822
you don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>87674991
2 is overrated. 1 is a lot better.
>>
>>87675130
>Lol Sam Raimi said 2 was a comedy

People often misunderstand their own works, kinda like Ridley went full retard with his poor attempts to make new Alien movies.

>>87675159
>2 is overrated. 1 is a lot better.

Overrated? By whom? It's just mediocre compared to the first movie and feels like a remake for some weird reason.
>>
>>87675148
>>makes ED1 as a horror movie
>>so shit it looks like a comedy

You're so shit.
Evil Dead 1 was as good as The Thing.
>>
Anything is better than this shit.

Jokes are not funny.
Actors are pure garbage. Fucking mexicunts.
>>
>>87674822

it's a fun show to watch. i wish they had at least two young and handsome regular characters though. that monobrow guy makes me vomit whenever i see him. he's the reason i can only watch at most one episode every two weeks.
>>
>i have scary nail

Wow it's fucking nothing.
What a shit show.
>>
>>87674822

Evil Dead 2 and AoD are scary? What?
>>
>>87675215
>People often misunderstand their own works
Not in this case. Everyone regards ED2 as a comedy.
>>
>>87675268
for a second I thought it was that chick who does ruined orgasm POVs
>>
Dropped the series halfway through season 1. Unfunny comedy.
>>
Can't stand that Sicilian broad. Show would be cash if it was just Ash and Paco.
>>
>>87675159
agreed. ED1 is a masterpiece

as for the series. They really fucked it up big time. The characters who aren't Ash are obnoxious as fuck. With ED2 at least it was still pretty tragic but they didn't it play it that seriously. The show is just one big joke and I find it hard to actually invest into the story. I just want them to cut back on the humor. Not every fucking scene has to be a joke.
>>
>>87677918
>>as for the series. They really fucked it up big time. The characters who aren't Ash are obnoxious as fuck. With ED2 at least it was still pretty tragic but they didn't it play it that seriously. The show is just one big joke and I find it hard to actually invest into the story. I just want them to cut back on the humor. Not every fucking scene has to be a joke.

ED2 wasn't just stupid comedy as TV series. It was still creepy as fuck and it was more on psychological side of the horror - the insanity of Ash. Laughing house is one of the most iconic scenes of the whole franchise and it wasn't just "comedy", it was a pretty fucked up moment.

Also what happened with dismemberment of "zombies"? In the movies everyone got infected from pretty much everything - a simple bite, blood, scratch, anything could infect you and turn into evil dead. And Ash had to cut them in pieces and yet they still didn't really die.
In TV series it's enough to shoot in the head and that's all. What the fuck?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.