[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you suck cocks by choice /tv/? also Deadwood thread who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: al-swearengen.jpg (78KB, 700x486px) Image search: [Google]
al-swearengen.jpg
78KB, 700x486px
Do you suck cocks by choice /tv/?

also Deadwood thread

who was the best character and why?
>>
Nigger General
>>
>>87672806
You posted him
>>
>>87672806
The retarded waitress
>>
Easily Al and Dan. They made a great team. Dan's fight with the captain is one of the greatest and most shocking moments on TV
>>
>>87672806
The main thing that really bothered me about this show was the used the same actor for two different roles. It fucked up the show for me because after they got rid of the dude who shot Bill Hickok, next season the same actor comes on and starts cutting up hookers. I was waiting for everyone to go "AH HAH! I knew you weren't dead!" I thought the guy got cleaned up and sneaked back into Deadwood to take his revenge.
>>
>>87673155
That was kind of a nod to the old Gunsmoke TV show, that did that sort of thing all the time.

There's a lot of Gunsmoke influence in Deadwood.
>>
The Doc was a man
>>
>>87672806

Al or Doc, maybe EB.

Those 3 have some of the greatest dialogue, almost Shakespearean at times

>E.B. Farnum: Some ancient Italian maxim fits our situation, whose particulars escape me.
>Francis Wolcott: Is the gist that I'm shit out of luck?
>E.B. Farnum: Did they speak that way then?
>>
>>87672806
YOU GWAILO COCKSUCKA
>>
cy tolliver was the best, just a pure devil, amazing voice, the scene where he pulls a gun on that reverend is one of the best ever.

meanwhile farnum is the funniest, easily.
>>
George hearst, for two reasons:

>he wanted to slay all the stupid autistic fools in Deadwood that did not accept progress
>his son protected Krazy Kat
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.