[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The normies are waking up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: DuTEfgb.jpg (530KB, 1536x864px) Image search: [Google]
DuTEfgb.jpg
530KB, 1536x864px
Something's happening... the Reddit post about JJ Abrams directing SW IX is full of criticism of Force Awakens.
Yes, I know, I have to go back... blah blah blah...
Now that we've got out of the way,
Ah, these developments make me happy. It seems that maybe even the normies are starting to realize that TFA was garbage.
>>
>>87671078
got a link there bruh?
>>
>>87671078
you are a normie
>>
>>87671096
https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/6zna9z/jj_abrams_returning_to_directors_chair_on_star/
>>
>Yes, I know, I have to go back... blah blah blah...
stop
go back
we dont care
>>
>>87671116
Well, I have a healthy sex life and a job, so I guess I am by the r9k definition. But I mean "normie" as in "person with poor artistic taste and no particular interest in intellectuality".
>>
>>87671078
>>87671096
>>87671116
>>87671121
Fucking queers
>>
Something's changing... a year ago I would have been downvoted to hell for saying TFA was crap. Now it seems lots of people agree.
Hmm. Wonder what's going on.
>>
>>87671116
You're obviously a normalfag too.
>>
>>87671183
It's like reverse nostalgia goggles. People said that the prequels were good when they came out because people wanted it to be good. After some time, people unanimously shat on it. Watching TFA sober from the newness of it, even superfans are sad that the specialness of star wars is gone and it's just another Disney commodity.
>>
>>87671183
Go back faggot
>>
>>87671557
Can't make me, nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah
>>
>>87671491
>specialness of star wars

Literally something that stopped existing the moment Vader became Luke's dad in a pointless, needlessly gritty sequel.
>>
>>87671078
Yeah because you can only pretend something is good for so long. Eventually the Disney spell wears off and people will see the pc propaganda for what it is.
>>
Hype trains
>>
>>87671728
Retarded redditfags just took a few years to catch on.
>>
>>87671686
Ruined Obi Wan's character, that did
>>
>>87671132
>we
you can join him
>>
>>87671183
After the mediocrity of the PT and the anger over the special edition changes people were so desperate for SW they were blind to the overwhelming amount of flaws in TFA. The return of OT aesthetics and actors was icing on the cake. Now that they've had time for the excitement to wear off they are beginning to realize it's a competent flick at best. I said when TFA came out that it wasn't going to age well and it's going to look even worse if by some miracle Disney manages to make a good SW film at some point down the road.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.