[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"It-its s-symbolic... it r-represents coming together.."

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_0743.jpg (28KB, 313x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0743.jpg
28KB, 313x470px
>"It-its s-symbolic... it r-represents coming together.."
>>
It represents King fantasizing about cumming inside one of his underage female characters
>>
File: broncos.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
broncos.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
>>87668737
>Friendship conquers all evil. Blow on this friendship stone.
IT, in a nutshell.
>>
File: Naamloos-2.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Naamloos-2.png
138KB, 350x350px
>>87668737
They came together alright
>>
>>87668914
How's the reboot Carlos?
>>
File: trump partying.jpg (48KB, 950x962px) Image search: [Google]
trump partying.jpg
48KB, 950x962px
>>87668914
Carlos, no!
>>
It seems like an experiment. Write a long as fuck mediocre story and at the end include an underaged gang bang. 90% of people who bought the book didn't finish it, the other 10% are King fans who would never point out a moral flaw in his character or are too fucked in the head to care about pedophilia
>>
>>87668960
Pretty ShIT
>>
>>87668737
sex must be a BIG part of any coming of age story, except in america, maybe, they're too delicate to touch such deviant subjects.
>>
File: george-w-bush-saul-loeb-afp.jpg (390KB, 2683x1766px) Image search: [Google]
george-w-bush-saul-loeb-afp.jpg
390KB, 2683x1766px
>>87669065
I was 12 and read the entire book. The gangbang thing seemed superfluous at the time. No big deal. People have just turned into whining cunts.
>>
>>87669136
The characters are prepubescent.
>>
File: 1471126234893.jpg (12KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1471126234893.jpg
12KB, 251x242px
>>87669065
>be Stephen King
>waste 4 years making IT
>adapt to film
>dude underage gangbang xD
>dude clown xD
>be called creepy sickfuck

nice way to take a huge dump on a man's livelihood
>>
>>87668820
>he wrote it from the girl's perspective
>>
File: SK.jpg (52KB, 1147x263px) Image search: [Google]
SK.jpg
52KB, 1147x263px
>>87668737
>>
>>87668737
The sex scene is VERY important to the overall theme of the book. Most people are so busy running a train on the plot that they completely ignore the story's luxurious thread count and how the soft lighting bounces perfectly off its ass
The book's theme is "it." The "it" that children aren't supposed to know about and that adults don't want to think about.
>Did you hear that Bobby and Susy are doing it?
>My dad hasn't been back from getting smokes and it's not something my mom wants to talk about
>I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT
>It isn't something I want to talk about right now
This is even why the children name the creature as "IT" and continue to address it as such while adults. They don't know wtf IT really is and they really don't want to remember or talk about it. The creature is the personification of it; the deadlights are the spacial representation of it.
At the end, in the '58 sewers, they hadn't truly beaten IT but Beverly knew they had to somehow beat it to continue. They couldn't just sit around and talk about sex, they knew nothing about sex, the entire concept was still it. The creature's power was over those who accepted "it" as a societal norm. They beat IT and then they had to beat it. And for people who say Bev got used, fuck you, Bev beat the shit out of it (practically by herself) twice in one night.
As adults they first had to beat it in their homes and minds before they could leave to beat IT. Stan just couldn't get it up the second time around
>>
File: 1466002908122.jpg (5KB, 234x215px) Image search: [Google]
1466002908122.jpg
5KB, 234x215px
>>87668737
So legally what stopped them from filming the scene? Maybe only expose Bev's neck and feet and leave the rest to the imagination haha, that would be a workaround, maybe a shot of dropped panties on the floor lmao, imagine being the crew member who has to pick those up... Where would one even get that job
>>
>>87669466
>going to read the book
>>
>>87669065
Honestly I have no idea what was going on in Kings head but I honestly don't think it was that.

This is the same part of the book where the giant turtle which vomited up the universe comes in and helps them defeat It with the power of friendship.

It didn't come across some much as him typing it out with one hand, so much as him literally going insane and scrolling it with blood on the wall.
>>
>>87669888
i got trips

this is from a 2x gilded reddit comment with thousands of upvotes

i haven't read the book, but what do you guys think? is his analysis correct?
>luxurious thread count
>>somehow having sex means they "beat IT", this is a normal way to "beat it" that every child goes through to become an adult

i honestly don't understand how his comment made any sense
>>
>>87669987
>browsing Reddit

Kys
>>
>>87669426
Gay af
>>
>>87670067
the fucker admits to raising his kids while high on coke for a decade
he has no fucking right to rip on anyone else
>>
>>87669987
Go back and stay
>>
>>87670067

>state that a writer is shitty
>obviously it's a drumpftard

you're fucking delusional
>>
>>87669901
too ballsy for a bullshit american popcorn flick
>>
>>87669466
The only book sjws have read are harry potter
>>
File: hellofadrug.jpg (75KB, 599x449px) Image search: [Google]
hellofadrug.jpg
75KB, 599x449px
>>87669972
So basically watchu sayin is
>>
if the gangbang happened near the end of the book, shouldn't it be something we see in the sequel?
>>
>>87669972
Go to bed Stephen, you're just a pedo creep not some.mad genius
>>
>>87670067
both trump and stephen king are moronic americans
>>
>>87670180
/pol/tards always create shitty threads about left-wing celebrities on this board, and now they're using the buzz about IT to try and talk shit about King because he's outspokenly against Trump.
>>
just like the pretentiousness of the love for his work, im pretty sure king himself has become some living art piece

like someone leaving a literal piece of turd on the street and people become duped into thinking its some avant garde art installation. and everyone else just follows the crowd in praising it because they want to be seen as artistically sophisticated as well
>>
>>87670269
I think the main difference is that King actually admits it though. He's admitted that he's the clumsiest fucker ever when it comes to symbolism in his own work.
>>
>>87669169
Its just a dumb thing to write in the book, not nessacery at all .
>>
If anything, it feels kind of repetitive that they have something that brings them together and then about a minute later they do the blood promise that also connects them together.

That's not even getting into content, it just seems weird to have two scenes that serve the same purpose. Then again, that's not the only time it happens during the book.

I'm guessing King's editor just gave no fucks because of money.
>>
>>87669888
I had to scroll REALLY far down to find this comment, but thanks for taking the time to post an unpopular opinion. The biggest theme of the book is the transition/relationship between childhood and adulthood. The nature of hormones/sex is one of the biggest differences between children and adults, and there are a lot of instances in the book that tease out that element. And yeah, it's unsettling: it's the darkest point in the book on the child side, as well as literally being in a horror book that is supposed to be profoundly unsettling.
>>
>>87669972
Its actually just autis5ic ramblings of a guy looking too deep into a book written in multiple coke fueled rages.
>>
File: learn learn everyday.jpg (90KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
learn learn everyday.jpg
90KB, 500x364px
>>87669065
>>87669888

Besides the whole cosmic evil thing there's a bit about the town itself being sick, that It might be an incarnation of the town itself, some sort of concentrated evil distilled down from the people living there.

I've always really liked that as an allegory for our society being fucked up in really basic ways that adults are blind to, but our kids have to fucking pay for over and over until they become adults and "forget". The whole hyper savage bullying thing is an example of this, Beverly being abused, etc.

Supression and demonization of childhood sexuality is another. It's not that society sets out to punish and shame pubescence specifically, but it's the apathy, awkwardness and blind cruelty of adults that makes it this kinda fucked up taboo.

That scene is King throwing a spanner at this shit, so he's never gonna explain it.
>>
>people finally come to realize Stephen King is just a drug addicted weirdo

About time this talentless hack got laid to rest.
>>
>>87669466
but most 30 and 40 year olds read the book for school projects
>>
>>87669466
>SJW meltdown
They're the ones lobbying to legalize that shit
>>
>>87668737
>there are people who actually don't understand that scene
>entire book is about how adults can't see IT and how kids can
>to escape IT the kids must become adults and have sex
It's pretty obvious.
>>
>>87669466
>read the book
>read

Nah m8, they'll hear the gangbang from a online friend who only knew about it from a YouTube synopsis video who only knew about it from reading cliffnotes.
>>
>>87669065
he was literally on coke and drunk ot of his mind. cant you seem him pacing around the room frantically, constantly running his fingers through his hair mumbling
>"yes, YES A FUCKING GANGBANG... and a giant... FUCKING COSMIC TURTLE YES YES."
>>
>>87672116
this sounds perfectly reasonable, despite the fact i haven't read the book or watched the movies, and don't plan to do it ever.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.