[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So the kid from Into the Wild was a gay right? He didnt wanna hit this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

So the kid from Into the Wild was a gay right? He didnt wanna hit this
>>
>le rat faced weed lmao """""""waifu""""""
>>
>>87668136
I would fuck her soles
>>
I truely love this movie.

Kid decides to go into one of the most unforgiving wildernesses with little to no survival skills or experience.

Shits himself and dies.

What are some other films where the protagonist gets what he has coming to him?
>>
>>87668227
>>
>>87668136
he was actually just indoctrinated by liberal views and didnt want to do the perceived bad thing which is sex up someone who is not 18 years old. that indoctrination hits hard for a lot of western males
>>
File: dude bears lmao.jpg (69KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
dude bears lmao.jpg
69KB, 854x480px
>>87668227
>>
>>87668227
Son of Saul
>>
wasn't he 18 and she was like 13
>>
She was 17,

He just graduated college, so 20 or so.
>>
>>87668360
Yes and...?
>>
>>87668277
>>87668136
No no no no... It wasn't gay, it wasn't liberal this or that. None of that.

It's like the guy told him in the bar,
>You're messing with blood and fire, man. Be careful. He was in a quest and politics and sexuality didn't enter into it. The sex scene that they put in the movie was never in the book and likely never happened. This sex scene alone ruined the entire movie for me. It was totally out of character for a wanderer in a spiritual quest. Still love the book, but the movie is awful because Hollywood has to shove fucking into everything.
>>
>>87668136
he had the comfiest life out there in the desert.
asshole.
>>
>>87668446
Fuck cant even greentext right I hate that movie so much.
>>
>>87668441
What's wrong with you, sick fuck.
>>
>>87668441
you just can't go around finger blasting 13 year olds in america
>>
>>87668259
If you made it past this point of grizzly man without realizing it was all fake then you are fucking lost.

>that laughably bad coroner shortly after
>>
>>87668786
this
herzog directed 9/11 too
karlheinz stockhausen wrote the score, it featured the boeing string quartet
>>
>>87668136
post the webm
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.