[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

South Park is back tomorrow!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

Expectations for tomorrow?
>>
Sneed & Chuck cameo at the rally.
>>
/pol/ tears
>>
I'm really looking forward to it. I honestly hope it will be funny and actually deliver some genuinely clever stuff. Anyone who is going into this new season with notions of already hating it before it even airs is a bitter /pol/ cuck
>>
>>87667287
screencap this
>>
>>87667287
this i hope whites are upset and the show makes fun of them

the media cannot allow them(whites) to hold self interest or we will be facing a very problematic situation
>>
>>87667638
what's wrong with white folk maintaining their self interest?
>>
>>87667732
Um, that's racist, sweetie. If you get upset at people blaming whites for anything, you're just -- dare I say -- from /pol/ and GET THE FUCK OUT REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>87667396
>Anyone who is going into this new season with notions of already hating it before it even airs is a bitter /pol/ cuck

Or you're someone who's tired of South Park still going on with current event politics -- which is some of the laziest material you can use that becomes irrelevant and forgotten the following season.

Yeah, yeah, /pol/ this, /pol/ that -- I'm just tired of political nonsense in everything. I'd like more Awesome-O-ish episodes -- which they said they'd do -- instead of more current event hogwash.

The PC Principal was somewhat OK, but I still dislike overarching episodes and having to inject politics in every - single - episode.
>>
>>87667757
S-Sorry, I'll get back in my shed...
>>
Hopefully the preview is a fake out and it turns into the Awesomeo vs the Christmas Critters they promised.
>>
>>87667846
the show is in desperate need of cutting out a lot of the bullshit, the politics, the plotline that last all season

South Park needs to be brought back to it's roots
>>
>>87667846
I totally agree. The political stuff has gotten very stale.
>>
>>87668162
Thank you for reading
>>
>>87667846
Agreed.

Really needs more "children getting caught in completely over their heads in ridiculous and inappropriate situations" episodes and less political shit. When it was done a few times a season it was one thing, but now that its every episode its pretty meh.

Favorite episodes were "Lil' Crime Stoppers," "Butters' Very own Episode," and "Wing" and while they all had references to topical shit, they didn't beat you off with it.
>>
>>87667190
'member when South Park used to be funny and not politics-driven?
>>
>>87667190
simpsons already did the dead show trope
>>
>>87667846
Well a show like South Park has always had that ability to appeal to people that aren't invested in what is happening around them. I've always found the way SP deals with "topic-X" will always make it into public discourse.
So why I stopped watching is because I found that characters that show any investment in a cause were instantly berated and ridiculed to a point where people are made to feel that any "extreme" investment in a cause is a bad thing. Which is totally wrong, you're allowed to be invested in anything and healthy debate should ensue.
So even on issues I agreed with like Climate Change Denial (Al Gore and manbearpig) or their portrayal of the anti-smoking fascist (I don't know his name), it reeks of moral superiority for not doing anything and allows an apathetic attitude to arise.
>>
>>87668494
/thread
/show

i literally barely chuckle once for every episode of that last season
>>
their moral message will be wishy washy and complete shit
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.