[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

holy fuck the production values on this are low. watching the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: photo.jpg (37KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
37KB, 900x900px
holy fuck the production values on this are low. watching the first season. does it get any better. theres only like 100 spectators at the hands tournament lmao. all of kings landing was supposed to be there. this shit really needed a movie budget. not doing the books justice.
>>
It gets a movie budget later on.
>>
It gets better but the overall quality drops a lot
>>
>>87663117
youve clearly seen more than just season 1

thread is bait

sage, faggot
>>
>>87663117
Game of Thrones, Rome, and Friends all have a budget of $10 million per episode.
>>
It gets worse.

Past season 4 they would be using styrofoam dragons because CGI is too expensive.
>>
It's probably one of the biggest budget shows in television history.
>>
Big Bang Theory has double its budget so of course its shit lol. HBO BTFO forever.
>>
>>87663117
The production value is the only thing that gets better about game of thrones.... Even then it isn't very good
>>
what is it about Game of Thrones that makes it look so unbelievable to me? Even if there isnt CGI involved i always see the actors walking around instead of the characters. Westworld didnt have this problem at all for example. What makes GoT look so inherently cheap? It cant be JUST the bad cgi. There must be more to it.
>>
Why doesnt the fuckiing snow king guy stay up at the north pole in a cave and remote control all his mininos if he's the one controlling all of them? The captured walker had good reception even from kings landing. What benefit does the white king have to come down and risk being killed? The "controlled by one leader walker" thing ruined 90% of the threat that we were expecting for all these seasons.
>>
>>87663117
>holy f*ck
>theres only like
>this shit
Do you really have to curse like that? Why can't you capitalize words and utilize proper grammar?
>>
File: shake.webm (569KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
shake.webm
569KB, 1920x1080px
This right here was the peak of writing and budget. They never did any thing more gruesome to appease fans.
>>
>>87664614
All the props are made of plastic with metal sounds played over.

>>87664662
pretty much

>>87664658
fuck yourself shit dick
>>
>>87664662
lol
>>
>>87664652
You're a fucking idiot
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.