[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Three episodes out. What's the verdict? Is it kino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: hony.jpg (118KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hony.jpg
118KB, 1280x720px
Three episodes out. What's the verdict? Is it kino?
>>
the term "humans of new york" really is just a question about the use of anthrax to kill large population centers isnt it?
>>
>>87662763
>Narcissistic amerilards circlejerk about how "special" and amazing they are
I don't think anything "kino" has come out of the US in almost two decades.
>>
is this how zuckerberg will start his campaign speeches in NY state
>>
>>87662763
they're making a series out of this? I fucking hate that facebook page
>muh humans
everyone is a human, even the shitty ones and the ones you don't like
>of new york
god I fucking hate the city and that it's ruined this state
>>
>>87662834
This.
>>
File: Bejamin Morris.jpg (93KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
Bejamin Morris.jpg
93KB, 612x612px
"Being a dad is tough. Espcially when the baby isn't yours. I love little DeCrazor with all my heart though, honestly, even though he has no blood relation to me. It's just hard because my wife doesn't want to have a child with me. DeCrazor is enough for her, I understand that. She says she "Doesn't want to contribute to white supremacy by having white children," and I totally understand that. Sometimes in my heart of hearts I want a child of my own but I know it's not what the KKK wants. That and my wife's boyfriend DeShawen would be upset and I wouldn't want to cause that stress in her or DeCrazor's lives."
>>
>>87662874
lol
>>
>>87663002
Kek. Why is america so cucked?
>>
File: 1498850498504.jpg (149KB, 675x710px) Image search: [Google]
1498850498504.jpg
149KB, 675x710px
>>87662874

Kek
>>
>>87662763

The 'Humans of' photo series always seemed to consist of creeps and freaks. Hipster scum.
>>
>>87663002
>mfw it's real
>>
>>87663121

is this real? seriously.
>>
>>87663328
true story, i was there. my uncle is also mark zuckerburg
>>
>>87663002
why is hamish in america?
>>
>>87663121
>ManCar
sounds gay
>>
>>87663542
That was my first question.
>>
I like the idea of HONY but my god it's just so fucking gay
>>
>>87662763
why has american media such a hardon for that particular city?

as a non american, it seems like the more boring, overused location they could choose for anything.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.