[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/moviepass/ general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (453KB, 800x467px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
453KB, 800x467px
Is MoviePass going to save the movie industry? This is the only thing that I see that could shake things up and get people to go see movies again.

If you're haven't been keeping up

>$9.99 a month
>can watch 1 movie a day
>most US movie theaters are supported
>doesn't include IMAX, 3D, or special film events

Seems like a solid deal.
>>
Wasn't this confirmed to be a scam?
>>
Too pricey for me
>>
>>87662118
Not that I heard of, but theater are starting to push back.
>>
>cant watch the same movie twice
lame
>>
>>87662248
that's confirmed to be false
>>
File: file.png (57KB, 619x443px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
57KB, 619x443px
i-i shouldn't be getting it anyday now right guys
>>
I had a moviepass a few years ago when it was $30 a month, and it was so fucking worth it. The only reason I let it lapse is because all of my friends were too broke to go to the movies.
>>
>>87662966
I'm in the same boat, bro. Signed up August 18th. It's like they forgot getting more people to sign up meant they'd have to print them cards and were completely blindsided by having to do that.
>>
>>87662966
I got the same email a few weeks back (a week after signing up) saying mid september but then I got it the next day.
>>
>>87661925
It does include imax though.
>>
File: file.png (45KB, 765x395px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
45KB, 765x395px
>>87663893
this was in answer to a question just yesterday
>>
>>87661925
I still haven't received mine. A FOKING SCAM
>>
>>87661925
>doesn't include IMAX
meh

But for 10bucks a month it doesnt sound bad
>>
>>87664059
heckin bamboozled
>>
>>87662118
Works for me.
>>
>>87662248
Except you can so not sure what your on about.
>>
Already seen Wind River, IT, and Logan Lucky today with mine
>>
Had mine for about a week now
Its worked great so far but the app can be slow at times
>>
>>87661925

sounds pretty good, esp if it's valid for a new movie on day 1.

i still think you're shilling this though, creating this thread yet again with some advertising bullet points.
>>
it already paid for itself, i'll see Mother! on thurs and even if it's terrible i won't too bad about it.
>>
>>87666626
>esp if it's valid for a new movie on day 1.
The catch is to get a ticket with it, you need to be physically near the theater, check in within 30 minutes of the showtime, then it will load money onto the card, then you can buy the ticket. Anything that sells out more than 30 minutes before showtime is unavailable, and even if it doesn't quite sell out, there probably won't be many good seats left after you get through the shower and penis inspection.
>>
>>87661925
I used it on a $12 ticket already so it's paying for itself. Gonna use the fuck out of it for Drafthouse of Horrors.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.