[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QUICK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: file.png (431KB, 516x343px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
431KB, 516x343px
You have 5 seconds to tell me the BEST SHOW CURRENTLY AIRING
>>
>>87660606
It's unironically Rick and Morty. Anybody trying to contradict this statement will not be able to provide an alternative.
>>
better call sall
>>
The Deuce

>>87660625
get fucked, virgin
>>
>>87660606

Season 4 of Twin Peaks
>>
>>87660654
>currently airring
>>
File: file.png (526KB, 1024x1012px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
526KB, 1024x1012px
>>87660625
this. Also Game of Thrones
>>
>>87660625
Tim and Erics Bedtime Stories.
>>
>>87660606

Hawaii Five-0

dumb guilty pleasure procedural that knows what it is
>>
Supernatural
Doctor Who
Rick and Morty
Game of Thrones
>>
Call me Reddit or whatever you will, this is unironically in the running for greatest show of all time, let alone currently running
>>
>>87660791
The finale came out a couple days ago, it isn't currently airing.
>>
South Park
>>
Diesel Brothers
>>
>>87660791
for sad drunks maybe
>>
>>87660606
The Americans
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>87660606
American horror story
>>
>>87660645
There has only been one episode, but I probably still have to agree with you. What happened to the grown-up shows?
>>
>>87660791
Came here to post this

>>87660847
It's a Netflix series that dumps all the episodes at once. It can never "air currently", but you're retarded if you think that's what the writers want to be the final episode.

>PB & Diane's story isn't fully resolved and no, even though it looks like divorce is on the cards, they're not done with either of these characters' arcs yet
>PC's story is nowhere near resolved.
>Bojack's journey is taking a turn for the better, but that doesn't mean he's done with his destructive ways and he still has so much room to evolve as a character.
>Todd's storyline, as much as I hate his character, is not resolved. He's found his identity, but isn't comfortable and understanding of it.

They *can* end it on that note and the only main character whose fate is left as a mystery is PC, but again, I think we're getting at least one more season provided it gets greenlit.
>>
Vikings

Orzak
>>
>>87660606
19-2
>>
File: Oh that Pablo.jpg (62KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
Oh that Pablo.jpg
62KB, 1200x630px
>>87660606

Narcos.
>>
Fargo
>>
rick and morty :^)
>>
>>87660644
this and the ending of 305 is one of the most kinomatic moments in tv history
>>
>>87661468
This
>>
West world is pretty good, the upcoming season 2 should be doink
>>
>>87660712
Haven't seen it in a while. Last I saw Gabriel died and Chen was taking care of his daughter
>>
>>87660606
BETTER
CALL
SAUL

and

HALT
AND CATCH
FIRE
>>
Nathan For You and it isn't even close
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.