[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The original script included the gangbang scene

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: kino.png (439KB, 560x751px) Image search: [Google]
kino.png
439KB, 560x751px
WTF it could have been pure kino. Why did the parents have to ruin IT?
>>
What is the point of viewing a film if it doesn't challenge your current perspective?
>>
>>87660615
This. IT still turned out ok, but I could have been great. Too bad Hollywood won't take any risks anymore.
>>
>>87660518
>>87660660
An underage gangbang would not have improved the film at all you sick fuck
>>
>>87660518
Needed the movie to be more disturbing. It was still to cookie cutter and didn't push the edge. Well made but it needed more to be terrifying. Jump scares aren't scary if you're older than 13
>>
File: 1264645711862.jpg (32KB, 269x261px) Image search: [Google]
1264645711862.jpg
32KB, 269x261px
classic fukunaga
>>
What's scary about a kid raping a sheep? Or jerking off on a birthday cake? Sounds like Fuckanigga just had some weird fetishes he wanted to film.
>>
>>87660518
That would've been so dark and grisly and perfect.
>>
I read the script. There was no such scene. Only what's described in the OP.

Honestly, the movie was better. Fukunaga's version is way too tryhard with the "disturbing" sex elements.
>>
>>87660518
The original script didn't have the gangbang you fucking retard. Everyone has read it
>>
>>87660615

People don't want to watch anything uncomfortable or actually scary that'll stick with them. They want temporary BOO spooks.
>>
>>87660698
What's the point of a horror movie if it doesn't challenge you and make you a bit disturbed?

>>87660711
Agree.

So sad since it had so much potential. It's an ok (even good) movie don't get me wrong, but it's not great. It would have been great if it had been more disturbing.
>>
>>87660518
I read the original script and there's no "masturbating sheep" scene, there's only the naked woman in the jewish thing
>>
It could have been made offscreen
>>
>>87660518
I can get the sheep and the cake thing but those other 2 are perfect for haunting the audience
>>
>>87660518
Everything except the raping of a sheep and masturbating in a cake was pure kino.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.