[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

please, help her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 4.jpg (341KB, 1452x991px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
341KB, 1452x991px
please, help her
>>
Why was Jonathan chasing after a bony, bulimic bitch when there was a 10/10 milf available just for him? Is he supposed to be gay?
>>
>>87658747
she looked so healthy and fertile wtf happened?
>>
>>87659262
anorexia/bulimia
>>
>>87659879

Why isn't anyone bullying her back to health?
>>
>>87658805
Kek she's his mom in the show, that definitely takes milf to another level.
>>
>>87659916
no idea
>>
>tfw no anorexic gf
>>
>>87660140
i was in a psych ward earlier this year (bipolar) for 3 weeks.

trust me, there's nothing cute about anorexia/bulimia. seeing the girls on the refeed diet, trying everything to eat and mentally incapable of doing it is one of the saddest things I've ever seen.
>>
>>87660196
Yeah, tell me more about how other peoples suffering made you so sad you fucking deep soul.

What a clown.
>>
Someone needs to FEED and SEED this woman.
Seriously.
>>
>>87660252
hurr whatever. when you see people on a refeed/drip diet, it completeley takes away the physical appearance element of anorexia, and you see the illness for what it is.
>>
>>87660196
Like I'm gonna trust the account of some loonie, take a hike bozo
>>
she's got young hollywood cocaine nose. selena gomez did the same thing the past few years. you can tell she had a slight procedure done to her nose to fix it.
>>
>>87660268
>Someone needs to CHUCK and SNEED this woman.

ftfy
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.