[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Niels Bohr was so boring, how did he get his own TV show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (117KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 500x371px
If Niels Bohr was so boring, how did he get his own TV show?
>>
I don't know
>>
Sneed's Feed and Seed (formerly Chuck's)
haha
>>
>>87658325
Bohr is not boring, this is a genuinely bad joke.
>>
>>87659202
What's exciting about him?
>>
obviously joke on how people find these science docs boring, they prefer to watch bunch of idiots doing stupid things (Kardashians, Jersey Shore) than actual valuable information.
only autists who run and progress the world are intrested in these
>>
cause on Fox, they got nothin' else
>>
>>87658325
Formerly the high world of Heisenberg
>>
>>87659268
He made important contributions to atomic theory.

It's important for the FUTURE but also makes cool big explosions.
>>
>>87658325
It's a wordplay ("bohr - boring"(. The inside joke is that the show isn't boring. Homer should have sit down and enjoyed the show.
>>
>>87659369
Important, sure. But how is he exciting? Did he make those explosions?
>>
File: I missed that one.jpg (4KB, 269x200px) Image search: [Google]
I missed that one.jpg
4KB, 269x200px
>>87659202
its Bohring world.
>>
the boring world of sneeds feed and seed
>>
>>87659268
His electrons
>>
Niels' Fiels ans Siels
>>
>>87658325
Sneed
>>
>>87659135
I don't get it?
>>
>>87658325
>PBS
>>
>>87659268
he was the best contemporary foil to Einstein
>>
>>87658325
I'm just really curious what stuff Sneed posters find funny. It's gotta only be poopy and peepee
>>
File: spaceghostcoast(2).gif (49KB, 351x248px) Image search: [Google]
spaceghostcoast(2).gif
49KB, 351x248px
>What in the name of the coefficient of the speed of light multiplied by the red shift to the hypotenuse of the nth root...hypotenuse...hypotenuse...

>Nobody gets you.

>Niels Bohr gets me.
>>
>>87660421
Sneed is unironically the only funny thing ever.
>>
>>87659841
:^)
>>
>>87660421
Sneed
Sneed's Feed and Seed
Formerly Chuck's
Chuck
Chuck's Suck and Fuck
There. That's every funny joke ever.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.