[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The infinite Jerry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: jerrys.jpg (100KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
jerrys.jpg
100KB, 854x480px
Will we see a citiadel of Jerries? A Jerry that excelled and is disgusted by the infinite mediocrity of his iterations? How do you forsee the saga of Jerries?
>>
File: kawaii2.jpg (80KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
kawaii2.jpg
80KB, 854x480px
>>87656960

What's that suppose too mean?
>>
>>87656851
It wouldn't be a Citadel of Jerries.
It would be a master Jerry to control all others. And into this Jerry would be the cruelty, malice, and the will to dominate all Jerries. One Jerry to rule them all.
>>
>>87656851
That's too far off the median.
>>
>>87657115

Wouldn't just smiling in their faces and pretending to be their friend and working for their best interests be more effective. Why would it be cruelty and malice, necessarily?

>Comrade Stalin-kun
>>
>>87656851
Rick and Morty falls into the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy fallacy: Infinity means Infinity.

And because they're stuck in this hole, they have to try really hard to ignore it. And write around it.

In true infinity, there are an infinity number of Citadels of Rick. And an infinite number of Citadels for every other character in the show, and universe.

And, there is an infinite number of Galactic Governments, and infinite number times and infinite number, because there are infinite galaxies.

Because there can possibly be one universe where Jerry is the smartest man in the universe, there are an infinite number of universes where Jerry is the smartest man in the universe. There is a universe where every atom is Jerry and every one of those atoms is the smartest man in the universe. And there are an infinite number of universes where that is the way it is.

It's good for a laugh, but don't think about it.
>>
>>87657376
The HGttG gets by this problem by killing every Earth in every universe in the last book.
>>
>>87657526
The last book or the LAST book?
>>
>>87657556
That last one finished entirely by Douglas
>>
>>87657376
Not necessarily. An infinite sequence of 0,1,0,1,0,1,0.... can be infinite without containing a 5
>>
>>87656851
I can see there being one smart morty in the infinity of universes. But the shtick will be that Jerry is NEVER smart.

also this>>87657376 Still fun to use as a gimmick though.
>>
>>87657626
Well, they kept going in the one that he didn't write.
>>
>>87657773
Non canon, imo
The series wrapped it up nicely with the completely and total destruction of Earth
>>
>>87657376
how is it a fallacy or a hole?
>>
>reddit and memey
kill yourself
>>
>>87657376
Infinite possibilities also includes the possibility of singular uniqueness.

The chosen Protagonist of the infinite loop.

That's what Show Rick is.
>>
>>87656851
I wonder what evil morties, jerry is like.
>>
>>87657376
>anti improbability field
>anti infinite citadels field

the rest of your post isn't worth acknowledging
>>
>>87657376
That's not how infinity works, brainlet
>>
>>87657841
2/3 has infinite 6s in it, but there are no 4s
>>
>>87657831
underrated
>>
>>87657376
I can't believe i post in this shit thread, but here goes:
Infinity doesnt mean there's every conceivable reality in there. I can think of an infinite set of numbers that doesnt contain the number 5, or contains only multiples of 10- it's still infininte.
>>
>>87657376
>it's good for a laugh, but don't think about it
Isn't that Rick's advice when something mind-boggling and disturbing happens?
>>
Wtf did Jerry ever do to deserve this? He gets treated like shit for not being some superhero
>>
>>87657914
Good thing the show doesn't use your retarded example of infinity.
>>
>>87657968
The only universe where Rick is entertaining is a universe where Jerry fucks Beth's life up.
So we only see the shitty universes with shit Jerrys in them because if Jerry wasn't shit, Beth would be happy and Rick would be as well.
And happy Ricks stay in their universe
>>
>>87657952
The show has already shown a possibility of Jerry being masculine. Therefore it is in the realm of possibilities for the infinity of the show.

In order for your rules to have applied there should have never been a strong Jerry in the entirety of the show. But there was, in the Couple's therapy episode.
>>
>>87656851
simply epic
>>
>>87658039
The fact she got into vet school and not med school is fucking stupid. Vet school is more competitive and difficult.
http://education.seattlepi.com/vet-school-vs-med-school-2154.html
http://www.vetstreet.com/our-pet-experts/is-it-really-harder-to-get-into-veterinary-school-versus-medical-school?page=2
>>
File: 1500677160057.png (162KB, 459x432px) Image search: [Google]
1500677160057.png
162KB, 459x432px
>>87658139
>>87657865
>>87657197

>When you realize that the only Jerrys in the picture are the ones that decided to stay... they were free to leave at anytime.
>>
>>87658130
i didnt say there wasnt a masculine rick, i said there isn't necessarily a infinite number of masculine ricks
>>
>>87658676
>>87658130
*jerrys
>>
>>87658676
The possibility exists.

A Schrödinger's Hero Jerry if you will.
>>
>>87659328

Vindicator Jerry incoming.
>>
>>87659426
>last episode this season, Destroyer Jerry appears and shoots our Rick in the head
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.