[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/got/ general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: HOUSE LANNISTER.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
HOUSE LANNISTER.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
Jaime edition
>>
Old >>87652931
>>
File: dany49.jpg (2MB, 2995x4500px) Image search: [Google]
dany49.jpg
2MB, 2995x4500px
dany
>>
>>87656036

So since the north and the wall have the threat of Others what threat to the Fourteen Fortresses have in Essos to defend their realm against?

Also post your top five ASOIAF women and other anons work out your fetishes. Mine are: Cersei, Melissandre, Asha, Val and Brinne.
>>
>>87656036
>Book Ironborn
>the only reason Euron hasn't been killed ny his family is because kinslaying is an abhorred crime/sin
>Show Ironborn
>"Howdy y'all! I killed my king and brother Balon, now how about you elect me instead?"
DABID
>>
>>87656135
>what threat to the Fourteen Fortresses have in Essos to defend their realm against?
The "Lion of the Night" and whatever the hell else is out there in the shadowlands

Margaery
Sansa
Dany
Missandei
Ros
>>
File: 1505179796332.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1505179796332.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>87656212
>Margaery
Easy
>>
>>87656212

>We're never going to see what is in the shadowlands

Fuck you George, I want to see Asshai badly.
>>
Reminder Melly's prophecy about turning into a wolf from Dance was really about Theon Greyjoy. Not Jon or Bran.
>>
Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright
>>
>>87658148
kill yourself, kike
>>
>>87656708
What prophecy was that? Who the fuck remembers the scenes in past seasons where the second-tier main characters made oblique foreshadowy references to tertiary and quadrary characters' still-unfulfilled plotlines? Even then it was obvious D&D knew nothing about what GRRM was doing with them, if he even knew himself.
>>
>>87658884

Mel's chapter in Dance when she talks about the boy changing into a wolf and shit before her conversation with Jon I think.
>>
>>87658981
Oh, it's in the book.
Then it has zero relevance to the show. Theon isn't getting pardoned by Snow, he's getting roasted by Stannis for his kingsblood (and revenge for the North).
>>
the (((iron bank)))
>>
To bookfags, so Shireen and Edric Storm would be genetically closer than cousins since they both have Florent mothers and Baratheon fathers right?
>>
>>87659171
I think there are a lot of Florent ( a tendency of houses o fate Reach?)
>>
I am the song of ice and fire
>>
>>87659990

Ice and Fire refers to the two places the doom struck, Valyria, being the place of fire and Westeros being the place of Ice. A doom will come to Westeros similar to what Valyria experienced and it will force a large portion of the cast to flee to Essos.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.