[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any documentaries about life in the Yakuza? I know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: yakuza-2jpg-c731ec_1280w.jpg (189KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
yakuza-2jpg-c731ec_1280w.jpg
189KB, 1280x720px
Are there any documentaries about life in the Yakuza?

I know there's one about Yakuza tattoos, but I can't seem to find any regarding life in the Yakuza.
>>
>>87655587
Fucking weeb, just go to japan
>>
>>87655690
Wow, what an insight, well thoughout reply.

Did you come up with that one by yourself chucklehead?
>>
Kill yourself weeb.
>>
>>87655587
I'll tell you once you have proven to me you have made your own katana with steel folded 1000x grasshopper.
>>
>>87657252
*teleports behind you*

so long bud
>>
>>87655587
I remember one about an old loser who kept losing money for the Yakuza. He tried to organize a boxing match, selling water to the tsunami survivors, trying to buy some old houses to build a mall.

He was all nostalgic about the good old times when champagne flowed and that. There was also this yakuza leader who had some kind of uke disciple whose job was cleaning the house.

I don't remember the name.
>>
>>87655587
more importantly why do you care? are you Japanese?
>>
>>87657815
not op,How does this not sound interesting to you?
Have you ever seen a documentary? Was it about being a snarky dick on the internet?
>>
>>87657942
no I have never seen a documentary
>>
File: 1505218413679.jpg (114KB, 680x532px) Image search: [Google]
1505218413679.jpg
114KB, 680x532px
>>87657815

>someone actually posted this reply

The more important question is that why the fuck would you be so buttblasted about a simple question?
>>
Not Yakuza related, but there is a documentary I really enjoyed called The Mark of Cain that is all about Russian vor/prison tattoos.
>>
>>87658111
oh
>>
>>87658526
about yakuza I mean.

>>87658526
none of you will ever be yakuza so it seems like a dumb thing to idolize.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.