[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you're pitching the policeman's ball to a black

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 10

File: fuckinepic.png (303KB, 697x349px) Image search: [Google]
fuckinepic.png
303KB, 697x349px
>you're pitching the policeman's ball to a black teenager

WOW! my almonds.. they've been.. activated!!! police really hate black people!!
>>
>>87650316
Or black teenagers hate police
>>
i knew you trumpanzees would be triggered by that line
>>
he's saying black people hate police you retard
>>
>>87650316
no the implication was black teenagers hate the police, idiot, just like rick hates the counsul of ricks
>>
>>87650316
>black teens like police

Brilliant post, OP
>>
>>87650340
how does this make the line any better
>>
>>87650316
Imagine being this offended by literally everything.
>>
>>87650375
Because it's actually true
>>
>>87650378
remember when we used to laugh at people who got offended?
what happened to 4chan, man?
>>
>>87650378
upvoted
>>
>>87650375
Better how? Do you mean more funny? Or do you mean less offensive to your delicate white sensibilities?
>>
>>87650413
>delicate white sensibilities

Gotta love this hypocrisy, can you and OP go kill yourselves together please?
>>
>>87650396
if you're a well adjusted non-thug then there is no reason for you to hate the police.

if you're a ghetto dwelling nigger teenager than maybe, rick shouldve said "you're pitching the policeman's ball to a ghetto teenager"
>>
File: 1499838532209.jpg (54KB, 772x198px) Image search: [Google]
1499838532209.jpg
54KB, 772x198px
>>
>>87650316
is this the power of the alt-right?
>>
>>87650439
>cracker gets called out
>YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITE

lol
>>
>>87650413
i mean if the line is implying that blacks hate cops, then it goes along with the narrative that cops hate black people or have singled them out, which is false.

so either way the message is the same.
>>
>>87650413
>delicate white sensibilities
Thanks for dropping round, Ta-Hesi.
>>
>>87650499

> Cops don't single out black people

Wow you must really be retarded.
>>
>>87650494
I'm not white
>>
>>87650499
>When you say black people hate cops, what you're REALLY saying is cops hate black people.

Wow, these mental backflips just to find reasons to be offended. See you in Tokyo, 2020.
>>
These jokes are sloppy, you have to admit
>>
>>87650460
if you're not a bootlicking faggot cuck then there is no reason for you to love the police either.
>>
>>87650582
It's a reasonable thing to do if you want to be effective in fighting crime, you wouldn't waste your time interrogating women if you're searching for a rapist, same applies for doing background checks etc for Middle Easterners at airport
>>
>>87650601
the only reason to say that blacks hate cops is to fall in line with the black lives matter line of divisive thinking.

>>87650582
lol'd in real thanks
>>
>>87650316
>the alt right thinks blacks like cops
makes me think
>>
>>87650316
>nigger teens hate the police
There you go, easier to get the gist of things when you don't insert your own irrational hatred into it.
>>
>>87650639
i dont love the police but i wouldn't "hate" them like some unadjusted neanderthal criminal
>>
Whites got btfo
>>
>>87650650

So they do single them out? I thought that was a false narrative?

Thanks.
>>
Look, black people need to understand - if you keep calling us shits, then obviously we'll have no interest in helping you, and in fact, will encourage the police to act more reckless towards you.

Zero-sum game. If you'd just acted like you did 15, 20 years ago - humble black people just wanting a chance - it would have worked. Now that you've all gone "angry nigger" mode, we can see quite clearly that any surrender of power to you WILL lead to our own destruction, so therefore, we no longer give a shit about you or your demands.

Law of the jungle.
>>
>>87650662
>the only people who think blacks hate cops are BLM

The absolute state of this board right now.
>>
Fuck whites
>>
File: kek.jpg (136KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
136KB, 900x506px
>>87650680
yeah imagine
>>
>>87650752

"Gee if only black people acted like they did BACK IN THE GOOD OLD days"
>>
>>87650781
>the only people who think blacks hate cops are BLM

show me where i said this
>>
>>87650682
that doesn't change the narrative of the line though
>>
>>87650861
I hope you're OP. I'd hate for there to be two massive retards on this board.
>>
>>87650842
Pre-crack cocaine black people isn't that long ago
>>
>>87650904
The narrative that black people don't like cops? It's a very common one. Most people subscribe to it.
>>
>>87650918
just because you greentext a completely different argument than what im saying doesn't mean that im retarded, retard.
>>
>>87650842
Well, yeah. Racial relations during late 90's/Bush era were never as bad as they were now, and that's purely down to black people flipping their shit at every little single thing. Trayvon was a thug who attacked Zimmerman and was shot in self defence, and yet black people see it as racism. Freddi Gray was a thug who was about to attack a policeman. If black people acted logically in these cases, called out the bad apples in their own group, then you would have more sympathy from people.
>>
>>87650961
the narrative that cops and blacks are so completely divisive has basically exploded with the advent of blm propaganda
>>
>>87651088
You know how I know you're underage?

https://youtu.be/Z7-TTWgiYL4
>>
>>87651141
gangster rap songs are not political movements retard
>>
>>87650991

Race relations aren't bad, stop buying into right wing and left wing propaganda. No one is attacking black people for being black in the street and vice versa.

Freddy Grey was a known drug offender who was tackled while running in Baltimore, how is that attacking an officer?

Typically white people refuse to EVER believe that the police would do something based on race or even corrupt at all even when there is clear evidence.

Do you think Michael Slager is Innocent? He shot someone in the back on camera, planted evidence, and they can't even get a jury to convict him.

You think it's black people "flipping their shit at every little thing" when this stuff has actually been going on for decades, and its just coming to a head now in a very public way because of more video evidence.

Historically white people are just used to black people laying down and taking the stick in the ass, guess its scary to those frosty white sensibilities when they decide they want to kick back a little.
>>
>>87650991
>Well, yeah. Racial relations during late 90's/Bush era were never as bad as they were now
Hello underage.
>>
>>87650316
It's a fucking joke
>>
>>87651088
Are you young or just not American? Black people's distrust of the police is a well known cultural phenomenon going back decades. It reached its' height in the early-mid 90s, what's happening today is downright tame in comparison.
>>
File: ferguson3.png (36KB, 975x548px) Image search: [Google]
ferguson3.png
36KB, 975x548px
>>87650816
Why would you even bother to respond?
>>
>>87651337
hmm yes 2014 when the height of blm propaganda surrounding this incident was occuring
>>
>>87650413
Normie SJW
>>
>>87651242
All I'm hearing from you is a defence of gangbangers, thugs and scum purely because they're black. Just admit that if they had been white, it wouldn't have been an issue. I mean, we white people never go burning down citis and going on looting sprees if the police shoot a white kid, because we trust the police have made the right call.

The fact that BLM as a movement began for campaigning for trash like Trayvon Martin and Gray makes the whole movement transparent to white people - what you're after isn't justice, but complete immunity from justice.

>>87651266
Keep screaming about racial struggle friendo. No one really believes you when you keep saying that whites are holding you back
>>
>>87650316
You drank the meme-aid, OP. And now your irrational hatred of R&M along with your persecution complex has left you completely blind.
Shit thread isn't worth a bump.
>>
>>87651266
He's correct
>>
>>87651463

Innocent dead men are gangbangers?

Wow I have been trolled by a 13 year old I need to quit the internet I guess
>>
>>87651242
Most people shot by police are white, twice as many whites are killed by police than blacks, yet blacks commit a much larger amount of violent crimes. Seems like police are more trigger happy when it comes to whites, but the media doesn't make any deal out of it when a non-black person is killed. Plenty of examples of unarmed white teens killed by police (sometimes black) yet no one gives a shit. Police obviously are more cautious about killing blacks because it will be plastered all over TV and news.
>>
>>87651242
You're also ignoring how all the officers in these situations didn't just get away with it. If the cop did something wrong or is even suspected of wrong doing, then the cases must be investigated. It's not perfect, but cops aren't just running around maiming black youth with zero scrutiny.
>>
>>87650399
Loud children.
>>
>>87650316
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
>>
>>87651547
>Innocent
Smacking a man's head repeatedly against the pavement is innocent. I never knew.
Now you see why we mock you with "he was a good boy, he dindu nuffin". It's the fact that, for black people, justice isn't blind at all - if it's not favouring them, then it's an injustice. Thug gets shot while trying to slam a man's head into the pavement? Well, for the blacks, the first question is "Was he black?" and then they make their assesment based on that.
>>
>>87651860
This. Blacks supported OJ even though they knew he was guilty. For them race uber alles, always.
>>
>>87650399

4chan used to trigger people

now it is full of triggered faggots
>>
>>87652014
>le internet hate machine rite /b/ros?!

kys irl
>>
File: IMG_2942.jpg (104KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2942.jpg
104KB, 600x579px
>>87652194
>>
>>87652235
*upvoted*
>>
>>87651295
So is the OP's thread, but people keep biting.
>>
>>87651183
>what are the rodney king riots
are you underaged or just stupid?
i'm not even murrican and i know this
>>
>>87650991
>>87651518
see>>87652349
>>
>>87650399

What if they're not offended and they're actually just making fun of the hamfisted political commentary of various TV shows?
>>
>>87652430
i wish that was it
did you miss the evil morty is a dig at trump and his supporters thread? what a shitshow
>>
>>87652394
>Rodney King
>Bush era

Hmmm k
>>
>>87652513

That sounds like people making fun of hamfisted political commentary.
>>
>>87652554
no, evil morty is obama if anything, cunning man taking the face of the underclass
poltards just see what they want to see
>>
>>87652622

Yeah, you saw one thing and somebody else saw another. If all you're telling is that people see what they see then you're not saying anything interesting.
>>
>>87652515
I think he's genuinly dense. In my first post, I talked about race relations "15, 20 years ago", and he immediately things I'm talking about 50's America.
>>
>>87652686
i'm saying that tards fight imaginary windmills and this site would be better if /pol/ shit stayed on /pol/
>>
>>87652718
>15, 20 years ago
>but 25 is a bridge too far
>>
>>87650618
Yes, I can agree with this complaint. I hate when people try to pull that "this doesn't agree with my carefully curated political and social beliefs how is it funny?"
>>
>>87652726

Is it your position that people shouldn't be allowed to comment on shows that include political opinions?
>>
>>87652773
i wish the comments were on the rick and morty universe and the characters and not our own
>>
>>87652813

So we can't discuss allegory or the applicability of any TV show or movie?
>>
>>87652760
>mention race relations 15 - 20 years ago
>BUT WHY NOT 25?! HUH? HUH?!
Was your mother kicked in the womb while she was pregnant with you at all? Perhaps she drank a little maybe?

Also, still waiting for a response as to why, for blacks, justice depends on skin colour >>87651860
>>
>>87652235
you post this image a lot
>>
>>87650499
Actually, it just means niggers hate cops and why they do it is not implied. When I heard it I laughed out loud in disbelief because my interpretation was "niggers hate cops because niggers commit loads of crime so they always run into trouble with cops". I thought it was unusually bold until I realized that the writers were probably thinking of the cucked white guilt interpretation instead. But it works either way so I think it's a great line. Some of the best jokes/quotes are unintentional.
>>
did anyone else notice that op is samefagging the first like 5 posts
because i did
>>
>>87652870
look at the style of writing nigga, i'm not that guy
>>
File: pew2016.jpg (38KB, 433x358px) Image search: [Google]
pew2016.jpg
38KB, 433x358px
>>87651395
Keep digging, dumbass.
>>
>>87653037
you misspelled nigger
>>
>>87653264
no you misspelled, my nigga
>>
>mortys are a anaology to niggers.
>cop morty see every morty as evil, even himself is evil.
>president morty result to be evil, concluding the thesis of cop morty that every morty is evil

So, are they telling us something about niggers?
>>
>>87650316
Whether they do or don't is besides the point. The point is Ricks are assholes who'll say very crass things as a sort of cultural-linguistic shorthand.
>>
>>87650399

People who yap in about the good old days of anything make me sick.

EVERYTHING changes eventually. You're a spastic if you dont accept that.

You should leave 4chan, you e probably been here for a decade and the old version is GONE.
>>
>>87650666
>Satan is a nigger
Welp Why i am not surprisedsurprised?
>>
>>87653101
>2016

you're still in the post-blm timezone dude
>>
If Morty looked into the 'Truth Tortoise' and 'knows' everything, wouldn't he already know everything that will happen and the memories that Rick took away?
>>
>>87650460
>if you're a well adjusted non-thug then there is no reason for you to hate the police.
Here's the disparity occurs. On the left, they believe that innocent black men are unfairly oppressed by police just like the thugs.
>>
>>87650375

Because it's true?
>>
>>87650399

>remember when we used to laugh at people who got offended?
>what happened to 4chan, man?

The irony here is that this is true, but not for the reason you are implying.

We still make fun of people who get offended. But now every time we do it, the Leftist SJW Defense-Force floods the thread with "OMG U ALT-RIGHTERS, DO U JUST SPEND ALL DAY ON TWITTER LOOKING FOR THINGS TO BE OFFENDED OVER"?

According to Leftists, making fun of SJW's for being triggered means you are also triggered. Because logic.
>>
File: 1444487469797.gif (2MB, 400x233px) Image search: [Google]
1444487469797.gif
2MB, 400x233px
>>87650340
They're saying both
why do u care
>>
>>87650460

This.

Every well-adjusted, employed African-American I have ever met loves the police.

They know that if shit hit the fan, they would rather have the police on their side than a bunch of ghetto thugs.

It's literally only ghetto-trash neanderthal niggers and white trash that openly and vocally hate the police.
>>
>>87650316
It's obviously a joke about black people not liking the police.
>>
File: BlackAndBlue.png (359KB, 708x529px) Image search: [Google]
BlackAndBlue.png
359KB, 708x529px
>>87650816
>>
>reddit and memey
fuck off retard
>>
>>87650316
The statement is actually making the opposite comparison. Saying Black teenagers hate Police, thus would have zero interest in attending a policemen's ball and would loathe the fact you suggested the idea to them.
>>
>>87652235

This is ironic considering every news station is filled with footage of Leftists getting triggered and smashing stuff literally every fucking week.
>>
>>87651687
What are proportions?
>>
>>87651718
yeah they get some mean things said about them on social media and take paid vacation
justice is served
>>
>>87650316
>What about the thousands of young police officers that are black?

It's almost like R&M lazily shat out a joke that they knew would appeal only to a certain class of white people living deep within their own simplistic leftist political bubble.

But they wouldn't do that, it's a smart show for smart people.
>>
>>87658191
This. They really should have considered how that "joke" would affect the millions of black teenagers who are also police officers.
It's problematic to say the least.
>>
>>87658224

Are you purposefully disregarding the point of who you're responding to, to the point of making yourself look retarded, so that you don't have to address your opponent's actual point?
>>
>>87658382
>opponents
found the faggot who actually takes 4chan seriously
better watch out for your anonymous archenemies dude! kek
>>
>>87658066

What about them? The more any group is in contact with the police the more likely incidences will occur. This in itself is not evidence that police are out to harm that specific group. It doesn't follow from the fact that blacks are more likely to be injured by police that the police are out to hurt black people because we have direct evidence to say it isn't so. Whites are more likely to be shot by police. If the rate of crime among the black population was similar to the white population there would be a statistically insignificant amount of police brutality among the black community.
>>
>>87658630
a black teen is also way more likely to get shot by another black teen than by a police officer
>>
>>87658837

Indeed. The best way to end police brutality is to stop crime. We need more policing.
>>
>>87658508

>dude i didnt care about the argument to begin with lel loser :^)

>>>/b/
>>
>>87658837

But das rayciss, anon.

You're not allowed to bring that up.
>>
File: we have fun around here.jpg (98KB, 1000x589px) Image search: [Google]
we have fun around here.jpg
98KB, 1000x589px
>>87658918
>GET OUT OF MY SAFE SPACE PWEASE!!!
never
>>
>>87657287
>the Leftist SJW Defense-Force floods the thread with "OMG U ALT-RIGHTERS, DO U JUST SPEND ALL DAY ON TWITTER LOOKING FOR THINGS TO BE OFFENDED OVER"?

It's so damn transparent when they do this too.
>>
>>87650474
>left wing shills damage control the shitty writing of their favorite TV shows
>>
>>87659007

So are you retards just throwing out popular stock-responses regardless of context now?

This is why we need to just outright ban shitposters.
>>
>>87660442

Apparently not transparent enough.

ITT we have a countless number of shitposters calling people """triggered""" for pointing out a that lazy writing in their shitty reddit cartoon is pandering and illogical.

However, I never see these people get called out when they flood threads where a liberal celebrity is being mocked for shooting their mouth off about something.
>>
>>87650666
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>87660689
>it's "illogical" to observe that black teenagers don't trust the police
so they're big fans of cops are they?
I'm just trying to determine the exact nature of your delusions here
>>
>>87651242
>No one is attacking black people for being black in the street
True
>and vice versa.
Not true
>>
>>87650666
That's the third 666 post I've seen today
Has /tv/ been overrun by the elite?
>>
>>87651242
notice how they don't touch the Michael Slager thing
even the degenerate pieces of shit who post here can't defend that one
>>
>>87650316
>police really hate black people!!
The line merely implies black teenagers hate the police, which they do. Stupid fucking drumpfkin.
>>
>>87657367
>Florida Man
>>
>>87657367
Now he's a dead man
>>
>>87660798
don't try to reason with them, they're too fucking stupid
>>
>>87660959
>Florida Man Killed By A Pack Of His Own In The Race War
Thread posts: 134
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.