[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did no one tell me this was kino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

File: soa.jpg (310KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
soa.jpg
310KB, 1200x630px
Why did no one tell me this was kino?
>>
>>87645596
Season 5 and 6 aren't very good but season 7 rights the ship and it's a very nice ending (fuck you all I liked it)
>>
>>87645596

Had one good season. The rest trash, pure and unadulterated trash
>>
We have to reach out to brown to shore up alliances with white to keep blowback from black from hitting the club so we can get out of guns and keep Charming whole. I love you brother.
>>
A tv show about a outlaw biker gang turns into a soap opera. It was not that good.
>>
Wait til post-S3
>>
>>87645596
Its really not even good, after season 3 I was just skipping scenes to get through it
>>
When does Walton Goggins episodes start, always like that guy.
>>
>>87646083
Season 5 is his first appearance. Get ready it's one of his most badass roles
>>
Started amazing with lots of promise. Bar fights, converting other sister MCs, fixxing amature boxing.
But then it became a shitty soap with plot lines DDRRRAAGGGIINNGG for seasons.
>>
>>87645596
goes south so fast
>>
>>87645596
it's not
>>
It's no Sopranos, but better than most pleb shit tier garbage like TWD.
>>
Could've been one season shorter.
>>
File: sculpture.jpg (155KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
sculpture.jpg
155KB, 480x640px
Post the webm.
>>
File: BREATHES IN.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
BREATHES IN.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>87645596
>>87645683
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKXFJIB3YQM
>>
>>87646193
Vic Mackey killing him was god tier fanservice.
>>
File: bobbyelvis.jpg (4KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
bobbyelvis.jpg
4KB, 275x183px
best character
>>
>>87645596
S1-S4 was camaraderie kino

also Kozik was best son
>>
Because it is shit.

The only reason I watched it all the way is cause I picked it when it aired, it got laughably bad at times - the use of CGI in the later seasons was really weird too. All the characters were fucking awful too, I hated them all and was happy when one of them died.
>>
File: sonsofanarchy_jameson.jpg (43KB, 533x337px) Image search: [Google]
sonsofanarchy_jameson.jpg
43KB, 533x337px
>>87646236
this. The Sons of Vengeance is the best scene in the show by far.
>>
Does Otto ever get out?
>>
>>87647634

no it just gets worse and worse for him til he suicides by guard
>>
It went down hill so fast, but by that time I was already invested in watching the show so I had to stick around to the end. Who woulda thought Wendy of all people gets the most character development?
>>
It went to shit long before it ended, especially the final season, but I'm a completist and the memes still made it enjoyable.
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 500x245px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 500x245px
Does anyone have the edited version of this scene?
>>
>>87646193
>JESUS
>shitty CGI
>Shakespeare quote

JESUS
>>
it's a shitty show for edgy kids with badass jackets and bikes

also they repeat "sweetheart" constantly
>>
File: tve22582-2-42.jpg (13KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
tve22582-2-42.jpg
13KB, 320x240px
>it's a badass bikers hang out and talk like bankers and lawyers episode
>>
The Shield was better.
>>
>>87645964
You just spoiled the whole series, asshole
>>
File: see ya.jpg (242KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
see ya.jpg
242KB, 1920x1080px
>>87651304
Go suck a fat cock, faggot.
>>
>>87650818

>also they repeat "sweetheart" constantly

I think you meant "JEEEEEZAS Christ....."
>>
>>87645596
I loved how the show made you hate clay so fucking much and just be itching for his death but when he was gone it felt so empty without him.

I liked when they gave the irish theme to the opening when they were in ireland. also otto? he was pretty cool. the guy who created the show and appears here and there on the inside and each time he appeared he's losing bits and pieces of himself.

also wasn't it shakespear inspired?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.