[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Wheel of Time is becoming a television series! Produced by SONY!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: wheeltime.png (140KB, 394x362px) Image search: [Google]
wheeltime.png
140KB, 394x362px
The Wheel of Time is becoming a television series! Produced by SONY!
>>
File: Graendal.jpg (421KB, 680x850px) Image search: [Google]
Graendal.jpg
421KB, 680x850px
>tfw no thicc forsaken gf
>>
>>87639261
Reeee when are they going to make a series of the Warlord chronicles instead of this shitty fantasy shit.
>>
tugs braid
>>
>girls spying on your dreams
Is it just me or is this a horrifying prospect?
>>
File: 1489463512453.jpg (351KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1489463512453.jpg
351KB, 1200x900px
>>87639261
>by SONY
>>
*smooths skirt*
>>
File: bish.gif (2MB, 320x246px) Image search: [Google]
bish.gif
2MB, 320x246px
>>87639261
>The Wheel of Time is becoming a television series!

Fuck yes

>Produced by SONY

Fuck
>>
>>87639261
>Produced by SONY

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>still no Chronicles of Amber series
>instead we get this trash
>>
>>87639651
anyone spying on my dreams is horrifying
>>
>>87639885
The Walking Dead guy is making Amber
>>
>>87639912
No, it was canceled.
>>
>>87639925
Really? Man that stinks.
>>
Man. That STINKS!
>>
>>87639298
>get thicc forsaken gf
>she immediately mindcontrols you
>never have sex because she has pets for that
>go out to run her errands
>get killed in some horrible manner
>>
>>87640477
worth it
>>
>it's a Nynaeve and Moghedien stare at each other episode
>>
>>87641717
>It's a heavily pregnant Elayne spends the entire episode naked in a bath with lots of foot focus episode
>>
>>87642067
>it's an Elayne lets a creepy darkfriend dude using an assumed name pretend he's the father of her babies before he tries to cut them out episode
Andoran security is equifax tier
>>
File: tugsmoothbraid.jpg (43KB, 345x311px) Image search: [Google]
tugsmoothbraid.jpg
43KB, 345x311px
>>
>>87644644
>Crossroads of Twilight has the most smoothing
>Also the worst book

Seems correct.
>>
>>87644644
>tfw the quality of the book corresponds to the level of skirt smoothing, with CoT being an exception
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUQE0-G_GeU&t=1s

May the light burn the woolhead responsible for directing this pilot. I'll box him around the ears so hard he'll regret the first kiss his father ever stole from his mother. *tugs braid and sniffs loudly before smoothing front of skirt*

>>87642067
>it's a female Forsaken kills a man by overloading his pleasure capacitors episode
>>
>>87646468
>May the light burn the woolhead responsible for directing this pilot.
oh it did Seda literally doesn't exist
>>
>>87644644
i dropped it after shadow rising

did i make a mistake
>>
>>87646468
>>87647392
Seda's nonexistence is a severely underrated meme
>>
>>87639298

>tfw you're a wealthy merchant who does business between Tear, Illian, and Ebou Dar, and you only hire the bustiest Sea Folk crew
>>
>>87647459
>The man who made a pilot so bad he was burned from the pattern
I feel like he deserves his own series
>>
>>87639261
>SONY
Wew. I am glad I am not a fan. At least I'll be able to judge if the series is worthy getting into before it trainwrecks. I mean, it can't all be bad from the start, right?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.