[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Walking Racists

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0708.jpg (60KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0708.jpg
60KB, 600x400px
When I turned on Netflix recently to catch up on The Walking Dead, I was shocked that Rick and Michonne were together.

What is AMC thinking? This type of white man/black queen is a symbol of slavery from the 1800s and no respectable network would ever show such bleached content.

Naw it's been spoiled to me that they have a kid and that makes it even more wrong. Black women are not the property of white men.

Fuck AMC and these white boys.
>>
>>87638781
>not falling in love with each other after multiple life/death experiences together
baka
>>
>>87638847
That's okay under normal circumstances but why couldn't Michonne stuck to her own race rather than become a white mans bitch.

Black men are the only ones who should date other races.
>>
>>87638908
youre trying to hard
>>
>>87638908
>why couldn't Michonne stuck to her own race
She didn't want to be a single mother
>>
>>87640224

Merciless
>>
>>87640224
Wahahaha
>>
>>87640224
That's not even racist either. Black guys don't live long on TWD.
>>
>>87638781
that sheboon is so ugly
>>
>The nigger thinks he's equal just because the dead are walking? Slavery built the south and it can do it again!
What did Rick mean by this?
>>
>>87638781

DASSSSSS RIGHT

What are we going to do about these fucking white devils?

https://youtu.be/BLb3o65q0vk
>>
>>87638781
you people make the most tone-deaf satire imaginable lol
>>
>>87640326

Goodnight sweet prince.
>>
>>87640224
worse, the already was one.
>>
Is this tumblr?
>>
>>87640368
South is a pretty racist place. Why didn't the KKK or /pol/ form its own army and bring slavery back?
>>
>>87640326
Literally a meme. T-dog lived for two and a half seasons. So did Tyreese. Bob lasted more than a season. Gabriel's heading into his third season on the show. Morgan has been around since the pilot. Ezekiel's still alive for now too.
>>
>>87643121
T-Dog comes in and eventually dies. Replaced by Oscar who dies. Replaced by Tyreese who dies. Replaced by Bob and Noah who both die. Replaced by Father Gabriel who is still around but will die soon since they Brought Morgan back. I don't know if you notice but on average they only keep 1 black dude on the show just to kill him off at some point and replace him with another.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.